Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Mora smiled a little at everyone's willingness to help. The two cures seemed a bit unnecessary to her, but it did help with her head though. She couldn't say the same for her side though. The darkness slowly disappeared but when Mora lifted up her shirt slightly, a fresh wound that looked like it'd permanently scar her was there. She covered it up and looked at bit at her keyblade confused, she had no idea exactly how it worked, or how she managed to do anything she just did but it was seemingly effective. She took a deep breath in and turned around to keep watch, combat ready pretty much the whole time.

Soon, the blockage was cleared and the cavern itself remained mostly intact. Well, at least as intact as the first time everyone saw it. There were a few more rocks on the ground but otherwise it was cleared. The pices of the machine may have been blown to bits, but with enough time to look at them, it was clear many parts could be salvaged and placed back together. There was a piece far to the corner that seemed to emanate a soft light.

Mora walked towards it and asked,
    "Is that one of the parts? Should I pick it up?"

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder stepped forth moving closer to the machine, remembering the parts that he had seen laying on the ground before when they had first escaped. Only now, he found himself understanding the purpose of the majority of the parts laying before him. The deep mechanics behind it all were still lost to him as were the memories of how they all came together, but now he understood what it all was. "I...might be able to fix it but I don't...I don't have everything up here," he pointed at his head, "to do it. Maybe. I don't know." He looked at Mora who was standing by the core. She was clearly confused as to what it was. "Don't touch it! It'll give you a nasty burn. But yeah. That's a part. It's the power core."

He scratched his head, looking around to figure out what exactly he could do right now.
    "There's some...wires around here I can fix and hook up but the frame of this thing is a mess and I've got no idea how to fix it." He motioned to most of the shattered pieces scattered about. "I can fix the controls but the core...well moving it around is dangerous and I'm not sure how we'd put it back where it needs to go."

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Much to Cerdic's surprise, once the rocks were cleared the cavern, looked rather unharmed. He had expected them to have to worry about a cave in at any moment. Unfortunately, the machine was not in the same shape. As they walked further into the cavern, another bit of fog lifted from Cerdic's mind, though nothing made sense to Cerdic still.

While Alder warned Mora not to touch the core and tried to figure out how to put the extractor back together, Cerdic walked to the cave entrance, looking out for any sign of the area he saw in his memory. Cerdic didn't know what it meant, but he wanted to find out. After all he didn't know much about this extractor. He remembered the pain, being betrayed but that was about it. There wasn't much he could do to help, but he wanted to know the purpose of what he had done before.

Knowing it wasn't a good idea to go off on his own, Cerdic turned to Alder.
    "Anything I can do to help?" Cerdic asked a little unsure if they would even want help, but he thought it best to offer over just staring into the distance trying to recall memories likely lost.

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni protected Mora as much as she protected them and followed the party into the cave once the rocks were starting to be removed. "Stones and trees..." she thought to herself, glancing around. "Stones..." she looked at the rocks around them. "But trees....?" she questioned herself. Sure there were trees but...what was her mind doing? Was it trying to mess her up or help her? For now, she continued to help them and examine the remains of the machine.

"I'm confused.." Daeni spoke aloud, moreso to herself.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono lagged behind the others as they ventured into the cave, his mind being elsewhere. He was able to recall key things about himself, all of which started off pretty good too. Yet despite the nice start the sudden recollections, it had a sour turn. By the end of it all, Chrono's emotions were mixed, fist clenched in anger and at one point he nearly punched the cave wall in annoyance. He watched Alder attempt to work on the extractor, rather he looked around at the various pieces that were scattered about on the ground.

6. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Well, if you knew how to put some of this stuff together. That'd be helpful." Alder said as he looked over the controls and worked on mending the severed wires as best he could. "Or figuring out how to get that core in here...or...where exactly it goes. I can fix the connections but I just don't know how things were connected." He sighed and looked over at Cerdic, shrugging slightly. "Sorry. There's not much I can do unless someone else has some blueprints or whatever knowledge I'm missing."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I will see what I can do, but I don't remember much myself, nothing useful. Unless three trees with stones in front of them and a star carved on one is considered useful. But I doubt that information will build the extractor." Cerdic said almost sounding bitter about his lack of ability to help as he paced around and picked up some scraps of metal, looking for ones that might be important while avoiding touching the core. He looked up to Daeni though who was keeping to herself for the most part as he looked. "What are you confused about? None of us seem to have the entire answer, but maybe we can help." He offered her the best he could

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Cedric, we need to find those trees and stones to find the cstar mark." Daeni blurted out, suddenly brought back to reality. Sure she was listening to the others, but so far he was the only one who seemed to have a similar thought process at the time.

"Maybe...maybe we're trying to find those missing pages...?" She muttered, hand on her head.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic looked a bit confused before looking back to Daeni. "Why do we need to find them? I don't understand." He hadn't thought rocks and trees meant anything, but if Daeni was remembering similar and seemed to think it important, than it was worth following the lead to see where it went. Cerdic then turned to Mora. "Is there a large castle around here? If so what is the safest route to it? What we are talking about, those three trees with rocks around them, they are near the castle. I think I was just exploring while the others work from what I remember but I can't recall how to get there." Cerdic pointed out before turning to Alder. "Perhaps this will help jog your memory too. I don't know but it is worth a try."

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When Cerdic looked at her asking about a castle, Mora looked a bit surprised before tilting her head, "I wouldn't think you'd forget something like that, but yeah. Nocte Arce. It's this old dusty castle no one uses anymore since it's so far away from the town. But we're already kind of close to it here. Old Man Ryce used to use it as his home. Now, trees and a rock... just sounds like the main field at the front of the castle. It's separated from the rest of the woods so it kind of stands out but nothing too spectacular."

Mora shifted away from the orb to keep her hands from getting burned off in curiosity. She turned to towards the rest of the group, dusting herself off a bit before saying,
    "I know a way, not really a shortcut since that involves cutting through the woods on step mountains. Though, how are we gonna do this? I can't imagine leaving this area open is the best idea, but I don't know how fruitful it'd be to take everyone to Nocte Arce."

Mora felt a bit of pain and pressed her side the slightest bit to comfort it before saying,
    "So should we all go anyway, or should we split up? If so, how'd we do it. I imagine Daeni and Cerdic would be more helpful heading with me. Though, would Alder and Chrono be alright alone?"

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Mora's suggestion to split up made Daeni shake her head vigorously. "No no no, I dont want to lose anybody else." she said, shaking her head more. "Please, can't we all just go?" she begged, looking at the others. "I really don't want that..."

Deep down, Daeni feared losing anybody else. At this point, she would rather just abandon the stupid extractor.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Trust me if I could choose what I could remember I would certainly choose to remember the location of the castle over the stupid blue birds with yellow eyes. But unfortunately my mind doesn't work that way and my memories aren't all there still." Cerdic sounded slightly annoyed that Mora had to comment on him not remembering it. He was fed up enough with his lack of memories surrounding the entire event, especially when the ones he seemed to remember felt rather useless to the entire situation. At the very least Mora did know where the castle was to take them to it.

Mora could lead them there but the question was left to them, did they all want t go? Cerdic wasn't so sure if they did all want to go, but Daeni seemed scared of the idea of splitting up.
    "Well... if we split up we would get more done, but Ria is still out there. We were lucky last time Mora caught them by surprise, but will we get so lucky next time? And if they do show back up here we don't want them doing any more damage to the extractor right? Perhaps it is best to split up. I mean someone has to go to Nocte Arce right? If it makes you feel better Daeni, wait here with Alder and Chrono, I am sure between the three of you, you can defend yourselves. Mora and I will head up to Nocte Arce and try to be sneaky about it. Perhaps we can get there without Ria noticing and then it will be fine. Just go over with me again everything you remember about that area Daeni and we will go from there." Cerdic suggested. He didn't know how well people would take his suggestion but he had to try, right?

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono had no idea what it was that Daeni was going on about, but that was nothing new. When it came to either going to the castle as a group or splitting up, Chrono wanted to say that he didn't care either way. That would be a lie though. He was tired of losing things and being unable to do anything to prevent it. At the very least as a group the odds of handling whatever arose would be increased in their favor to some degree. "Let's just go as a group, it's not like anyone here knows what to do with the extractor." Cerdic had soon spoken up with a risky plan of his own. "And what if you do run into Ria? You're as good as dead then."

14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder stepped away from the control panel and kicked it lightly. Some of the damage to it had been repaired but there was no way it was ever going to function without all the parts in the right place to get the extractor working. "I'm not making any progress here. A little, but not enough. Me staying here won't do any good." He stated. "I agree with Chrono. We're better off sticking together. Ria's shown himself to be capable of taking us out two at a time. The only way we survive this is by staying together." Alder walked over towards Cerdic and Mora. "No offense but I don't see this ending well if just two of you go. Let's just make this a fast trip, alright? Hopefully Mora's attack bought us enough time to make it there and back before Ria returns."

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

"So it's all settled then? We'll all go together." Mora stretched a little before heading towards the exit of the cave. She started jogging in place a little despite the pain saying, "It'd be better if we tried to get there sooner rather than later. I don't wanna be out there when it gets dark." the girl started down the tunnel and at the edge of the cave she looked back and called out as her voice echo'd, "Leggo!"

Mora led them down another beaten path off of the main road. She shifted her way through the woods a little while, checking back every now and again until they reached outside of the woods. On top of a hill still a good distance was a large, abandoned castle. In the fields in front, black horses could be seen grazing and running about. In the middle of the field, three random trees stood there, looking like bushes from this distance. But in order to get through to that part, there were heavy woods just at the bottom of the hill.

Mora pointed to it and asked
    , "That one, right?" she grabbed her side and ducked down a bit to get closer to the ground while she held it. Taking a couple of deep breaths.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It seemed everyone was in favour of sticking together, and while Cerdic knew it was safer, he was sfill worried about them all leaving and Ria returning to destroy the thing they were trying to fix. However the matter was settled and Cerdic was the one who encouraged Alder to take up being leader.

Leaving the cave the walk wasn't nearly as long as Cerdic had expected. He remembered nothing of the path they took, it didn't start feeling familiar much to Cerdic's disappointment, but at least Mora managed to lead them somewhere more familiar. While Mora was holding her side again something that concerned Cerdic, he chose to take lead heading towards the trees instead.
    "why was I here?" Cerdic whispered to himself, searching for something useful in his memory as he ran his fingers across the symbol carved into the tree.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

With it being agreed upon that they would head to the castle together, Chrono didn't hesitate to follow behind Moira.When they had gotten there, Chrono had taken a brief look at the scenery around them before turning attention to Cerdic. "Remember anything helpful?" It was worth a shot asking and it did beat standing around looking at the greenery while he waited. After a bit Chrono had turned his attention towards the castle that overlooked them, curious as to what was inside those castle walls.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni sighed in relief. She was glad they all wanted to go together. "Thank goodness..." she muttered, following along the others. As they reached their destination, they stopped a moment to see the castle in the distance. Then she looked to find the trees she remembered. Cerdic was already down and messing with the tree and rocks. She looked to Mora and nodded to herself. "Get on my back." she said as she ducked down and had Mora climb her back.

Sliding down the hill, she stopped at the bottom and let Mora off her back. "Mora, if your side doesn't heal soon, you need to let us know....you're not exactly fighting fit." she commented, patting Mora's head. "Please stay with Alder and Chrono. They're stronger than me." she smiled.

Running over to the tree, Daeni stopped when a memory rushed into her head. For a moment, she was confused on whose memories these were. Suddenly, she got reminded and she gasped a moment. Daeni grit her teeth as she put her hand on the tree and saw a star. She then looked down at one of the rocks and began to move it. She shoved it to the side and grabbed the paper that was hidden beneath it.

"Found it." she smirked, looking to Cerdic. "I think...I think....Marley hid these." Daeni commented to Cerdic. "So that makes me wonder if maybe he hid more of these pages. It's just pretty convenient we keep remembering other peoples' memories, though...."

19. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder stepped beside Daeni and tilted his head looking down at what she had found hiding underneath a rock. He glanced over at the tree by the rock she had moved seeing that it had been marked with a star of some kind. Though he had no previous memories attached to it this was the same marking he had seen in the tunnels earlier. "Hm..." He peeked over Daeni's shoulder to read the paper she held, pausing only to react to the last thing she had said. "Wait what?" He turned towards the girl.

"Other people's memories? As far as I know, none of us have gained someone else's memories. All I have are my own." Alder looked at her in confusion. "Just...how many other people's memories are in that head of yours? And why?"

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    While Cerdic sat there staring at the tree, meanwhile Daeni managed to actually do something useful and find some papers. Cerdic leaned his head against the tree, annoyed at himself for being the one with nothing to offer yet again. Daeni tried to be all happy and show him, while Alder looked over her shoulder at the pages, but Cerdic just felt like crap. "Uh huh, good job. Do they help us rebuild the extractor?" Cerdic asked not looking towards them. However when Daeni spoke up he realized the other thing that Daeni was saying. "Other peoples memories? I just have my own useless memories. What are you talking about Daeni. How is that even possible?" He asked finally turning back to the group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.