Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The heartless had always been a problem, if that was the case then there had to have been people to deal with it, which again was proven true. That being said the keyblade masters were no longer around anymore. According to Mora one of them had been killed, and the other disappeared. He wondered if the disappearance and the appearance of Ria were related. While Cerdic had no memory of this, they were apparently hired to find out what had happened to the missing Master. So what had happened exactly during that quest? Something with the extractor and pain and Aevum who was Chrono, and the birds. There was too many gaps, too much that he didn't under. Cerdic didn't claim to be the most intelligent of the group but he at least tried to think things through.

Of course a keyblade master would be more qualified, but it still made Cerdic 'tsk' with dissatisfaction. He didn't like being told that he wasn't good enough for the job he was apparently given. Cerdic perked up to what Alder had to say. A place to make a stand.
    "Sure that would be a great plan if it didn't seem like a logical place for Ria to look for us. Hard to prepare to make a stand when we don't know the area well enough to prepare for it. There has to be a better option. Something we could do, some better way to prepare. We are safe in the tunnels, but for how long. We can't stay down here forever but we can plan as we walk, get a solid plan, and MAYBE we can get out of this alive."

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys shook his head with a quiet sigh. As the group was guided along by Mora, he quickly found himself observing Cerdic noting a comment that was all too likely to cause the others to fall into petty squabbling... again. He wished he understood the man's problem. He seemed to want a plan of action, but anytime anyone other than him suggested anything, his response was something like: 'No. No. That won't work, we need a plan.'

Plans had to have a starting point to work with, but he wasn't going to be the one to set the group off on another tangent by mentioning it. Taking into account there current state and how things had gotten to this point... he agreed with Mora; surely Master Ryce was more qualified than them. Even before the mind wipe, he was positive. If he was to get back to the matter at hand however, it seemed that none of the others had remembered, or possibly ever even realized, that he wanted to share something with them. Latching onto Cerdic's latest conversation destroyer, Chrys did his best to attempt to turn attention towards himself... something he would never bother with under normal circumstances. However, this was important, and about more than just him.

"If we are to survive... then there is something you all need to know. I wasn't messing around when I talked about learning something... It probably won't directly help with making a plan... but if I don't tell you... if we don't account for it, I guarantee it will come back to bite us later."

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Daeni stayed quiet, having been ignored. She listened to the conversations around her and considered what they had said. While she wanted to just get away from it all, it wouldn't feel right to do so.

"Maybe we'll find the masters at the end of the tunnel?" She questioned.

Chrys then spoke up about something and that Daeni to stop in her tracks. She turned cautiously towards Chrys. "Please don't tell me Ria knows where we are because of some connection thing." Daeni begged.

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Sure, that'd be a great plan if Ria wasn't hoping for us to walk out of here in nearly the same state we entered." Alder retorted, mimicking Cerdic's tone and clearly annoyed by being challenged at every turn. "But fine. Maybe it's too far back to head to now but our only other option really is to just get out of here and duke it out with Ria. There isn't anything we can do to prepare in here unless someone has something new to offer." Alder crossed his arms and glanced over at Chrys who seemed concerned over...something he knew. It at least sounded important.

"Alright Chrys, what is it? Better we hear it now."

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

"Alright Chrys, what is it? Better we hear it now."

"Please don't tell me Ria knows where we are because of some connection thing."

Chyrs' response was a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, I sure hope not..." The scenario was a horrifying one that he hadn't even considered. Nevertheless, it was pushed aside so that he may deal with the immediate situation. It was only all the more reason for them to know anyway. "From what I can tell, you all saw the same memory that I did... the one with Aevum. At the time though, I was in that house, having something of a pseudo confrontation with Ria, and... he caused that memory. He took his keyblade, and he pointed it at his chest, talking about showing me something. He did it on purpose. I can only assume he wanted you all to be mad at Chrono, based on what he said at the time; I was glad to see him still alive. We could very easily have played into his hands there..."

He gave an extended pause before he finished.

"He also removed his hood... and I saw... IV isn't the only one who looks like Aevum."

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"What's that supposed to mean?" Daeni asked, utterly confused. "Is Ria a monster or something?"

Daeni pondered this, chuckling lightly to herself before shaking her head.

"But, I saw the memory long before everyone else. I saw it through....someone else's eyes." Daeni admitted.

"I tried to talk, but...the words...weren't coming. Even now, I'm having...trouble." she said, looking frustrated. She was doing so well and suddenly, she started locking up again. What was she gonna do, suffer forever?

7. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"So, what does any of this change? I've heard Ria speak in different voices already. Pretty sure we all have by this point. That thing is made up of darkness from just about all of us." He scratched his head and folded his arms before looking over at Daeni. She never seemed...stable from what little he had seen of her but hearing what she said piqued his curiosity somewhat. "Any idea whose memories you're seeing then? And how did you even manage to have memories that aren't yours?" He scratched his chin. Ria had memories from all of them and since Chrono was lacking memories, the situation seemed plausible but...strange. He knew it had been caused by the Extractor but without a chance to reexamine it he wasn't sure if he had the right memories to piece together....something. Whatever that something was.

"Let's pick up the pace. We've been stuck here too long."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic listened to what everyone had to say, but he just kind of shrugged it off. There was talk but nothing that actually got them anywhere. "For once I agree with Alder. We need to keep moving at the very least." Cerdic stated. It might be the one and only time he said the words "I agree with Alder." On this little adventure he was finding more and more he was agreeing that what Alder was saying even if part of his mind was set against it. "We know that Ria is a monster, that is no surprise. What we really need to figure out is how to deal with the monster, not how much of a monster they are. They have killed our friends, that should be enough evidence." Cerdic stated as they continued to walking through the Tunnel.

As he walked Cerdic came up with a plan that felt oddly out of character for him, but he knew it was probably the best course of action. While Cerdic had an opinion it wasn't something that people often listened to, Alder on the other hand...
    . "Lead us to where we need to go, fearless leader." Cerdic said straight to Alder hoping the others would pick up on that idea. There was no use fighting anymore they needed to get through this alive, and Cerdic knew, despite how much it bothered him, that Alder was likely their best chance.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

When Chrys had first brought up that he knew something about having something that they all should know, he was expecting something...different then what was actually revealed to them. The fact that Ria was the one who had caused the memory and to an extent the pain that he experienced as a result of said memory had annoyed him. No more than his current batch of annoyance was toward Ria anyway. "One of us certainly played into his hands if that was the case." Chrono muttered, cutting a glance towards Cerdic.

"Basically not only does Ria have control over the memories we get, but he looks like me as well." As if he needed something else Ria related to bug him. Chrono said nothing more than that as he waited for either Alder or Moira to take the lead. Who did it matter not to him, just as long as it was someone that knew what they were doing.

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

...He was on like, a hidden camera show or something, right? That was the only reasonable explanation left. Otherwise, why would they all act as if the fact that Ria could control their memories, totally wasn't something that could endanger their every waking moment. As if he couldn't pick and choose what stayed and pit them against each other. A method to deal with that was exactly what he thought was in order; how much more of a monster it made him didn't really matter.

Then again, if he could do that, he probably would have by now. As much trouble as they were all being, Ria had expressed that he would rather just end them. So he either couldn't use it on them because of circumstance, or he just plain couldn't do it. Well then, he supposed if he had thought that through ahead of time, he wouldn't have completely wasted everyone's time just now. He basically abandoned them all for nothing, let Relli die because he was a coward, and he didn't even get any good information out of it. Well screw him. Why was he even here?

It seemed he had made a terrible miscalculation and paid the price. So, whilst Cerdic made a show of suddenly deciding to listen to Alder, Chrys merely followed in silence. It seemed he had nothing but his blade to lend, and would merely have to content himself with being a pawn after all.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni listened to the others and shook her head, crossing her arms. She just stared at Alder, having a hard time letting him know how she felt. "It...was just...pieces. Dunno." she spurted out, tapping her foot in frustration. But it looked like everyone else wasn't really caring for what was wrong with anybody else. They all looked pretty much caught up in their own personal thoughts. Not once did any of them even consider that maybe, Chrys was more messed up than them. He had been separated from them for awhile after all. Who knows what Ria did to him in that time.

Stepping over to Chrys, Daeni put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him. "You okay?" she said, sounding a little more normal now. To hell with Cerdic's idea of moving on, she was more concerned about Chrys, anyway. Even if all she got was her hand shoved off, she just wanted to check up on Chrys.

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

"I'm alright." He couldn't really get mad at Daeni just for asking if he was alright. He hadn't exactly displayed the results of healthy thought processes. "Just looking into things too much I guess."

Clearly since his only job was to poke the thingies with the pointy stick, he figured he would just wait around until VII and X decided what to do and moved forward already. Because they had all voted Alder the leader, and Cerdic was clearly the most brilliant mind in the known multiverse. Clearly the two of them didn't need the rest of LIGHT. Which was good for them, since half the group was dead.

"I just need to clear my head I guess." Too bad being alone outside for even a moment could get them stabbed by a homicidal maniac.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    The tunnel lead to a split between two ways. One way seeming far more beaten up than the others, and Mora insisted they head in the direction of the one that wasn't. The black haired girl shifted her hair and explained, "That way is longer, goes the long way around this mountain. We're... under the mountain but not deep enough to avoid it entirely. I'm not sure why there's two paths. Maybe one was older?" she shrugged and continued along the other one anyway. Soon, they entered a room that was clearly designed more for long stay. There were bunk beds, dusted and aging but ready for someone to potentially sleep in. And inside the room were a few more supplies, some swords, staves, and shields. There were potion bottles, but the contents seemed to have dried up and were no longer able to be used. An old helmet of some kind was all rusted and beyond repair but lay on the shelves anyway as if it held the same importance as other items.

An area for eating was also nearby, though no food seemed to be stocked either. A couple cans were on shelves. On the wall next to the table was a very large painting of a man in blackened armor, almost like a keyblade armor, with a golden trimming and a black cape to match. He seemed to be reaching up towards the sky as a great beam of light seemed to strike him in the back and through to the ground. Almost as if he was stabbed with it. Another painting was next to it, much more worn and damaged that showed armored soldiers fighting each other, but both sides being depicted in a very obvious black vs white colored armor type to show both sides. There was only one more painting, a man sat on a throne in full armor with a keyblade set forth in front of him. His helmet was off, but his head was down rested against the keyblade so the face was not seen and was blocked by a whitish-silver hair. A rug lay on the ground made up of some sort of animal's hide, blackened but fading slowly into a white, it looked to be the most recent thing in the room.

Mora ran on over to the sword and grabbed it. She held it in her hands and then turned towards the group and said,
    "I... just want something to protect myself just in case. So you don't have to baby me... ya know..." she looked at the shields and grabbed one and put it on her arm and pointed the sword at them and said, "Unless I just look like a child playing with toys. Then I might just keep the shield." she poked a few more times in their direction to get the point across before she put down the sword and clung to the shield and said, "I get it." and she shifted on ahead towards the tunnel. But after a few more steps she turned around and her eyes glowed a yellow as she looked at them, "Unless something looked useful we should almost be there."

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder had led the way until the group reached the fork in the path, in which he followed Mora's suggestion to head down the path that was in a better state. Not like there was much a choice to go any other way since she knew the area better. He kept silent, having nothing else to say to the rest of the group. Eventually they entered a room and Alder turned to look around. It hadn't seen use in quite some time telling from the amount of dust that had accumulated. The supplies looked completely unusable much to his disappointment.

"Looks like this all has seen better days." He muttered, looking over towards the paintings. "Hm...this world must have seen a lot of war. And now they had to put up with Ria." Alder looked away and towards Mora. "Nothing else around here looked any more useful than a keyblade. So I'm ready to keep going." He glanced at the shield Mora carried and briefly considered taking one as well but he didn't want to start changing his fighting style now that he had finally gotten used to his keyblade once more.

"Let's keep moving then."

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Continuing on, they eventually managed to make it to a split in the path, it was Mora who decided which way to go. Following behind the girl they entered another room. Even with the dust and build up in the room, it made Cerdic want to rest, even though he knew that it wasn't really an option at that time. They needed to keep moving if they wanted to get through this. That didn't stop them from stopping momentarily though. In that moments rest, Cerdic walked up and admired the paintings on the wall. The amour was pretty cool, but not as good as his.

In the meantime Mora had gone over and started picking though the weapons for some sort of protection. Cerdic laughed a little at that
    . "Here kid, try this." He said walking over handing his keyblade over. "I will use the sword, I would say I have a bit more training in those kinds of things. You are less likely to hurt yourself on the keyblade. Besides, I can do this." Cerdic turned and hit a small button on his jacket.... nothing happened. "This....." He tried again and still nothing. "Awe come on! My keyblade amour is much cooler than his." Cerdic waved a hand at the paintings. He then let out a sigh. "Never the less I am still awesome without it. I can still manage with just a sword, just you watch!" He announced.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

When they had reached the area that the fork in the path, Chrono walked directly over to the painting and took a closer look at them. Armor, opposing sides and a keyblade. Perhaps this was what happened to most of the keyblade wielders when they were more prominent. Each painting was given a fair amount of attention aside from the last one, that was given the most attention from him. "Hey Mora, what can you tell us about this?" Using this thumb, he motioned towards the last painting.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Mora held Cerdic's keyblade a bit confused, surprised at the weight of it, she found it lighter than she expected. She heard Chrono's question and walked over still holding Cerdic's keyblade and looked at it a moment before saying, "Oh. Yeah, way back in the the day, this place used to be a kingdom. This was one of the kings that lived where the old castle is now. I don't know any of the king's names. But, I do know that this one was actually related to me. Think like a great great great great... great... too far to even count grandfather of some kind." Mora felt Cerdic's keyblade disappear from her hands and she turned and said, "I don't think it wants to stick with me." she turned back to the painting and said, "But yeah. I think the painter liked to make things super dramatic. There's a painting in one of these hallways that has one of the kings fighting one of those really really big heartless that's drawn almost to be the size of a mountain. I mean, I like the paintings but it's almost fantasy after a while." Mora shrugged and looked over at Cerdic and took the sword from him and smiled saying, "I trust you. But I think you'll do better fighting with a keyblade. I'll stick to the back." she then turned back to the tunnel and said, "I think we should all keep moving though."

As she led them down the tunnel, they walked into other rooms similar to the first one that contained small supply areas that were less equipped. It was clear despite the first area being well supplied, that was all that they ever accounted for. When Mora reached a certain point in the tunnel, she reached her hand back for everyone to stop and she stared forward into the tunnel and she said,
    "You guys stay back a second, I'll be right back." and the girl ran forward into the dark. It took her a full minute before her footsteps were able to be heard getting louder again and she said, "We're here. There's a door locked tightly like it's a vault. I can unlock the door, but we should only have about a minute once we do to make our full decisions. Either get on your keyblade gliders and leave the world now, running towards the coastline, or we run to the right and I'll lead the way to climb up the cliff. But we need to decide before Ria figures out we're here."

At this point in the RP, players should make their decision whether or not they will leave the world (and in turn the RP) with their characters still alive. Or if they will stick around to the formal end of the RP by fighting. There will be a strict posting deadline of once every five days (with exceptions for emergency scenarios people may have). If they don't, their characters aren't guaranteed to survive until the end. Once the door is open, this decision will be finalized in your post. Everyone should make their decisions now, and let the team know their intentions. If you don't post your character leaving, or moving towards the cliffs when the door opens, your character will be forced into leaving the rp.

Everyone has until a week from today to make their decision.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni followed along, looking at the paintings and wondering exactly what they were there for. Then it seemed Mora answered them and she nodded, understanding something about a king and a kingdom. Though she wasn't exactly sure why and she wasn't so sure if she should know, either. Whatever the case, she looked to see Mora's eyes...flashed yellow, for some reason. Blinking, Daeni saw that Mora's eyes weren't glowing and maybe she was just tired after all of the recent events. Either way, she continued on and gulped when they finally found the door.

She could get on her glider and leave. She could get out of this world and never come back, hopefully finding herself someplace else. Someplace where she could live out her life and probably do nothing but be a little wife, cooking little meals for her husband all the time. It sounded like something she wanted to do. She walked towards the door and placed her hand on it. Soon enough, she looked ready to cry. "I can't abandon them..." she said to herself.

"I want that....that life but..." she turned around to the rest of the group. "I'm not abandoning you guys. Besides, I have to keep Cerdic in line somehow." she joked, cracking a smile as she wiped her tears away.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Mora gave Cerdic back his keyblade and he shrugged. "Are you sure? I don't mind." He offered more wanting to keep the girl safe than anything else, but she seemed confident in their ability to protect her, more confident than he was at least. Either way there was no use arguing with the girl, even as she decided it was a great idea to run ahead on her own. Cerdic shook his head but allowed her to move forward since there was clearly no stopping this girl like he would have liked to. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was more that he didn't trust Ria, even if they hadn't seen them since entering this area that seemed to be safe so far.

Mora soon returned with news of what she had found. That was followed by Daeni responding. Cerdic rolled his eyes at her,
    "You are the one crying. I don't think you are going to do much to keep me in line. Just stay back and stay safe if you follow us. As annoying as you can be, I would hate to see you die." Cerdic ruffled Daeni's hair before turning to Mora, taking a deep breath. "I guess there is no more running, we discussed this before and we need to go through with the decision that was made. Lets go and deal with this once and for all." Cerdic responded.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Two choices were presented before them, one being a much safer alternative and would've easily granted him a longer life. The other however would be much more perilous and could result in his death however, the reward of this one though was much better than its counterpart. With said reward in mind, it was quite easy for him to make his decision. So easy in fact that he really didn't need to think on it.

"At the risk of sounding like a broken record, there's still some holes in my memory that I'd like to be filled and I know for a fact that Ria has some say in that and I'm not leaving this place until he's dead and those holes are filled. So let's get this over with." Chrono said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.