Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Mora listened to the group and raised her shoulders, "Even if you did need weapons, we don't exactly have any around here. I... am not completely sure why. There's a couple of staves for magic users, and some swords as well but... nothing that would be better than a keyblade." then when Alder called her out on her telling them to leave, the girl tensed up and said, "I'm... worried about this only getting worse... I'd rather you guys make it out to get help... or prepare to protect nearer worlds if this one is lost... I..." Mora looked between all of them and then her nerves finally just seemed to cool off as she said with a fully certain tone, "I didn't help your situation. Now there's only five of you. I want you five to at least make it out of here."

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

When Mora mentioned there only being 5 of them now, Daeni stopped mid bite. After a second, she continued to chew, but slower. Having half of them destroyed didn't sit well with her and slowly caused her stomach to churn. Swallowing the last bite of bread hard, she grabbed a container of water and sipped it happily. She drank the water and felt the tears start to fall down her cheeks. Rubbing her face, she wiped any wetness and tried to calm herself. Hopefully, she didn't look like she had cried. At this point, she wanted to try and be strong for everyone. For the sake of everyone and those she cared for, Daeni needed to be stronger than she had ever been before.

She couldn't be scared of the future or what was going to happen. Even if she had her doubts, she knew she could trust in her comrades. Turning around, she glanced at everyone and stopped her eyes on Cerdic. She shook her head at the thought of the way she had acted previously. All it did was make things awkward between them and she honestly hoped he'd forget the crap that happened and move on. She hoped he wouldn't feel awkward around her. She really wanted to just move on from that, but something deep in her heart made her think if she talked to him, he'd probably bring that stuff up.

Though she moved her eyes to Chrono, she couldn't help but wonder why that memory she had way earlier didn't match up with everything else. Why didn't it match up with what she saw the second time. "Chrono." she started, looking at him. "Why were you standing at the machine in our memories? Do you not know yet?" she asked. "It's okay if you don't, we kinda all don't remember everything anyway. it's just...I saw you...standing and...I..." she stopped herself, finding it hard to piece together exactly what happened in that memory. "Or was it someone else's.....?" she shook her head and put the water down.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic turned to Alder after Mora spoke. "The kid is right you know. As much as I don't want to just leave this place to its demise, we should secure another safe place. We don't have much luck left here, we can fight all we want, but what if we fail? If we fail here and it spreads, then what? Where would be safe? This might just be the best way to cut our losses." Cerdic pointed out. Meanwhile he tried not to pay attention to what Daeni was saying. He knew if he paid mind to it, that was going to get him worked up again. Chrono, or Aevum as it were, and his involvement in all of this, it still had Cerdic on edge and he didn't want to trust the boy at all. Perhaps he was wrong about the boy but he still wasn't sure. For now he wanted to deal with Ria and then Aevum would be dealt with after, however without any solid safe place or plan it was hard. "Can we just get going before hiding in here for too long ends up biting us in the butts and we are caught or killed."

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono couldn't help but to glare at Daeni when she was asked about his memories. Just how many times did he need to say that he didn't remember anything. It was getting frustrating having to repeat himself in that regards to the one thing that even he was getting tired of being reminded of. "No I don't. I don't remember anything regarding that cave or the machine." The last bit of her question had caught his attention. As a result, his glare faded and his attention fully turned towards her.Was she someone else that knew something else that he didn't? "Do you know something that you'd like to tell me?"

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni saw Chrono's glare and already knew she was in for it. She was prepared for him to just yell at her, but he didn't. That gave her a little relief. While she tried to remember what happened, she closed her eyes and focused onto that memory. When it started to come back, she opened her eyes and heard Chrono speak. "Honestly, they looked like you, but I feel like they weren't actually you. Kind of like a doppleganger?" she said. "It's not that it was you, I seriously doubt it. They just...looked like you." She didn't know how to explain it, but she could just tell that whoever that was, it most certainly wasn't Chrono. At least she felt that it wasn't him.

6. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"If this world doesn't have anything better than a keyblade and your plan is simply to fortify a new location, then we'll have the same luck there as we do here. In the end it'll boil down to us versus Ria. If we aren't strong enough now then we probably won't be strong enough one destroyed world later. Or two. Or three. How many worlds would you be willing to sacrifice, Cerdic? There's still people we can save right here and now. The odds aren't going to get any better regardless of where we fight Ria." Alder thought back to the people sleeping in their forced comas. Somewhere was Mora's family. What if it was his own? Would he so readily abandon them? No. Of course not.

Alder crossed his arms, intent on choosing not to flee from this mess. If he was going to pick a world to die he was going to do it here. He looked over at Daeni who seemed to be focused on another matter, seemingly confused about the Chrono and Aevum situation.
    "That person you saw in the memory, Aevum, is Chrono. Well, in a way. Our Chrono doesn't seem to have the same kind of personality as Aevum so I count that as a plus." He glanced over at Chrono. "...No offence."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "None! No more worlds are going to be sacrificed, that is not the plan! I am just trying to find a way to keep us all safe. We lost enough people already and do you really think this hide out will work? I don't trust this tunnel to protect us alright? If you are going to get all righteous then tell us all how you plan to hide in a cave then take on the same person who killed the person you were protecting." It was a low blow, but Cerdic had enough of this crap. He just wanted to get a plan and keep them all as safe as possible. Of course they had to stop Ria at some point but right now that didn't seem like a possible. Cerdic didn't feel like sitting around waiting for things to pan out. This world was doomed as it was, he thought that they could possibly save another, but if Alder wasn't willing to leave, Cerdic could admit that he couldn't do it all on his own. He needed the few friends that he had left and if they wouldn't leave then he was stuck running into his death with them.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"None taken." Chrono said. Admittedly he was unsure if he could be offended by that statement on the account that any recollection of how he used to be. Daeni's explanation didn't really do much to shed any light on what he didn't know. If anything it made things more confusing. That aside, right now Chrono didn't really care about what they did right now and was much more concerned with the end results of their actions. Whether it be here or on something other world, long as they brought an end to Ria and he got what the memories that he was keeping from him. "How bout we discuss this later and just get a move on."

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Bad choice of words, Cerdic-head." Daeni said, crossing her arms. "So what, you want us to get somewhere safe, right? Then let's just go. Mora can come too." She suggested this, seeing as leaving her here would probably be a bad idea. "I can fit her on my keyglider if she let's me tie my jacket around her and me."

Though Cerdic's wording did hurt even Daeni a little. She was so into trying to protect everyone. Just as Alder was trying to protect Relli. And she failed. Miserably.

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

"Enough!" Chrystopher invaded the conversation in a calm, yet no less demanding voice. "This diversion is a pointless waste of time. Something you have already stated we have precious little of Cerdic." He began to tap his foot in a show of cold impatience. "Mora has already expressed the possibility of a method to take down Ria, and we have few other options at this rate: It's the most solid lead we've got. You do realize that the lack of paths in the first place only narrows down the amount of places Ria has to look for us once he's realized what's happened? You're all wasting our head start by essentially arguing over where you want him to find us when you finally agree on something!" Remaining stony faced, Chrys walked over to Mora and gently grabbed her wrist before directing them to the exit she had specified earlier. He'd be lying if he said he trusted her completely, but the criteria for a second betrayal were a bit specific, and he wasn't exactly kidding about being short on leads.

"It's true that we need to avoid being reckless, but I know from experience that hesitating too long can be just as big of a mistake. So you can stop needlessly agitating IV and VII for things they may or not have been involved in and come with me so I can tell you what I learned, or you can stand around fighting each other like he wants."

"Whatever you choose, I'm going to investigate."

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  11. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

His eyes flashed with a surge of building anger. Alder had had enough of Cerdic's attitude and the last straw came when he dropped what had befallen Relli. He approached Cerdic and swung his fist right for his jaw, the sound of the blow echoing in the room. "How about you man up and do something other than run? We're getting out of this cave and dealing with Ria when we're out. We're not leaving this world." He growled lowly before turning around. He was angry but didn't want to turn this into a stupid scrap that would just waste more of their time.

He huffed out and followed after Chyrs, intending to just get out of here and leave. The pain of losing Relli was still fresh and Alder had not even truly processed what had happened with the others. Was he supposed to mourn them? He had memories of them but still felt like there was a void of emotion that was supposed to connect him towards the others they had lost along the way. Alder could only deal with what was right in front of him and right now that was a world that needed their help.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alder's fist connected with Cerdic's face, and Cerdic made no attempt to stop him. He stared down the other man as his jaw throbbed. "Feel better now? If you are so convinced to walk straight into suicide I won't stop you." Cerdic said coldly as he watched Alder chase after Chrys who was dragging Mora away. "I won't let you walk into this suicide mission alone either. No one deserves to die alone." Cerdic added afterwards.

Starting after Alder, although lagging behind he thought about what he was doing. He might have had his scrapes with the guy, they never really go along too well, but Cerdic was not going to let him walk to his death on his own. Sure Chrys was there but Cerdic didn't trust Chrys too much. Chrys was distant and could be brash at times. Perhaps at one point he was friends with the man but Cerdic couldn't remember it much. For now he just saw him ad another person who was there. At least he knew Alder a bit better. Going was something for him not anyone else and not Chrys.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni followed behind Cerdic and walked a little ahead of him. She looked over her shoulder to him and almost wanted to say something, but instead, she turned to Alder. She walked faster and caught up to him, looking at him. "Good shot..." she said to him, her voice shaking a little bit. "Do...do you still miss Relli?" she asked, gripping her sweater. "I mean, I miss them all..." she said, referring to the others. "I know you...most likely miss him the most..."

She gulped and sighed. "I just wanted to protect everyone......" she looked to Alder. "Now what do I do?" she asked, feeling overwhelmingly sad. Tears fell down her cheeks as her feet kept moving, leaving prints in the dust and dirt on the floor. "I don't...know what...to do..." her voice started to fade again, her head starting to pound. "Hurts..." she groaned, holding her head.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When Mora was dragged ahead, she was a bit surprised at exactly who it was that did. Not because she was inclined to believe Chrys wouldn't, she didn't know the guy, but because she thought one of the others were more inclined to so first. But soon, everyone was getting up and heading down the corridor with her. Mora let herself lead ahead so she could bring them through the tunnels without a problem.

The first tunnel was a rather long stretch and in pretty much a straight line. There weren't any particular twists and turns to it, but Mora kept running ahead just to make sure the coast was clear. She heard a couple loud bangs overhead, which made her stop for a moment and motion for the rest of the group to stay still, but nothing bad came of them and she continued on her way. They soon reached another supply room that had beds in it, ready for those who wished to rest, but Mora went straight forward and said,
    "I imagine you guys are tired but... this isn't the time."

The other side of the tunnel split slightly, but Mora led them towards the right side and said,
    "Left side just leads to an exit we don't want to use." and she continued. The walls to the left said were beginning to be lined with little discs that were shaped and designed very carefully. There also seemed to a spot that emitted a kind of light towards the center. They were very old and looked like they barely worked for whatever they used to be used for. Mora walked by them as if they were junk, but based on the positioning and care, it was clear they used to be something.

Mora walked further and finally spoke up, "Sorry everything is so dark, I think installing lights in this place would cause problems. These walls are ancient, but it seems to be keeping the heartless out..." Mora placed her hands behind her head and said, "The things on the walls are called finders. They used to make a signal that let people know they were lost, and pressing the button would emit a light for anyone nearby. I think they used to have something that told exactly how far away the person was from the terminal but... it doesn't work anymore." Mora shrugged and said, "Gramps told me this world used to be much bigger and people would go through the mountains a lot, and kids would get lost. So they gave them these. I don't know, it sounds odd. Because we were always told to look for these tunnels if we were ever lost."

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic followed quietly, in his own mind he was ranting about being dragged along and how stupid this entire idea was. He couldn't stand the thought of walking straight into danger, but here he was following Alder and the others because he couldn't stand to just up and leave. His anger just made things worse however given he had become less observant while he was wrapped up in his own thoughts. While the first tunnel was long and straight he wouldn't put it passed himself to become lost if they came across numerous tunnels in the time ahead.

Every time there was noises from above, Cerdic found his keyblade in his hand ready to fight off the attack he was so sure that was coming. Each time nothing happened and they kept moving forward through the dark tunnels, which Mora later apologized for. They had passed through a room with beds, and while the beds looked inviting Mora was right saying that it wasn't the time, Cerdic also knew that he wouldn't have been able to rest even if they stopped. They weren't safe enough they needed to keep going, just deal with the situation before they got comfortable.

Going ahead they entered another tunnel that happened to be lined with disk like objects. Cerdic spared them a glance, but didn't give it too much of his time as he felt the need to keep his eyes ahead and behind them, instead of on odd trinkets that were around. He did however catch some of what Mora was saying though, and her phrasing seemed odd at times.
    "What do you mean that the world was bigger, a world doesn't just shrink, perhaps the amount of people shrunk, but if that is the case, why would that been. I mean for there to be a substantial difference, there would have to be clear current evidence or it would take quite a bit of time. While Ria is a lot of things, I don't imagine them to be immortal, so that leaves the question, what chased all the people away? Is there a bigger problem here that we are failing to see?" Cerdic pondered aloud.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Mora turned towards Cerdic and shrugged saying, "I think there has always been a heartless problem here. So, maybe people were chased away by them? I don't actually know... there is, one book I remember... we don't have a lot of written books on our world, but I do remember reading it and it mentioned something about people splitting into two groups, one group leaving and one group staying. They didn't really like how this world turned out and wanted to move to a place that was better than them. I guess something big happened with a guy called The Traveler. He used a keyblade too, actually. Went out of his way to explore the worlds and came back with knowledge that helped shape the world into... maybe not what it is today, but led in this direction. Keyblade wielders aren't uncommon from here, well... they used to be more common. But we haven't had a keyblade wielder since Agnitio. And I was little when he was around." Mora continued walking, ran ahead a little just to make sure before she came back, "Though there was Master Ryce but, he wasn't from here, he moved here but wasn't exactly a keyblade wielder that came from our soil, ya know?" Mora looked back just to check before echoing, "...ya know?"

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The mentioning of other keyblade wielders had been what caught Chrono's attention the most out of everything that Moira had told them. If they used to be more common, then what happened to them all? Did they leave with the group that supposedly left or did something else happen. "Then what happened to Agnitio and Master Ryce then?" His eyes glanced over towards one of the disc like objects as they continued to walk forward.

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    "Agnitio was killed in a mission offworld. My parents told me otherwise but adults don't keep quiet about that stuff.... I think it had something to do with the heartless... but I don't know." Mora let out a deep breath and said, "Old man Ryce... disappeared one day. I... don't know what happened. He just, never came back from his home up at the old castle. And we sent people to make sure he wasn't hurt or... worse... but he was gone. That's... I think that's why they asked LIGHT to come and help us." Mora answered unsure, "I mean, I know it had to deal with the machine but... I feel like if Ryce were here we wouldn't have had to worry as much... n-no offense to you guys. I just.. hm..." Mora felt uncomfortable continuing her sentence, "He was...m...more qualified?"

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Agnitio dying was a possibility that Chrono had figured could've occurred, so hearing confirmation of that did not really faze him. Master Ryce vanishing though was different. Disappearance meant there was still a possibility of him still being alive and another source of insight. Masters should have some sort of special information that not everyone has access to. That was at least what Chrono was going for with these newfound hopes of his. "I would hope he's more qualified." With his current batch of...limited memories that he was making this presumption on, saying that they were more qualified than a master was something he couldn't do. Perhaps they actually were at one point and it was just one of the many thing that he knew nothing about. Shrugging, Chrono waited to see what the others had as their input.

20. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"That castle you mentioned." Alder spoke up as he walked over beside Mora. "Have you been inside it? A former residence of a keyblade master sounds like it would have something relevant for us. Books on dealing with darkness, techniques, equipment for keyblade wielders, something. I'm not looking for some Deus ex Machina but having something else to give us the edge over Ria would really help right about now." Alder scratched his chin. "If all else fails it'd probably make for a great place to lock down and make a stand." It took some effort to leave out the word "last" when saying they could make a stand against Ria at the castle. He didn't want to sound defeatist since the last thing they needed right now was more pessimism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.