Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Kara thought for a moment, trying to piece together all of the memories she had to no avail. There was something about this place, she could feel that she knew at least something about the situation they were in, but it just wasn't coming no matter how hard she tried. "Nope. I can remember plenty of stuff from my village, but as far as I can tell I've never seen this place. It's weird, though, it's like there's this huge block in my head or something. Like I should know stuff, I just....don't. Sorry" the girl replied, shrugging her shoulders.

A moment later, she seemed to perk up, and pointed towards the end of the cave. "I bet if we go out there though we'll find something. We got here somehow, maybe we'll find out how once we get out there" Kara suggested, pointing towards the end of the cave as she said so. There was darkness floating in the air, which worried her, but what worried her more was the idea of heading outside. They'd be heading into unknown things, which could get dangerous depending on where they were. Still, if they didn't make a move then they'd be stuck inside the cave forever, which didn't sound particularly fun.

2. Arch Mana Knight

The sound of a familiar voice caught his attention making Alder turn towards the person who had called his name out. Could it be? Thanks to the light of flame that one of them had summoned it was easier to make out the face of the one who had spoke his name. Surprise was the first emotion that came. Of all the people that could have been dragged into this along with him it was the Prince. Thinking it unwise to bring up the title Alder rushed over to the young royal's side. Just like the others they wore a pin of their own. VIII. So certainly the numbers could not have been indicative of stature as his own number was lower.

"It's good to see that you are well." Alder let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry I did not notice you sooner." He looked around at the others and by the sound of it they were the only ones who came knew each other. Though...he wasn't aware that Prince Metrunos even knew his name. He was just a palace guard and a relatively new one at that. Before Alder could speak once more the one bearing the II pin spoke up over "information" that they might have retained.

"If you know something that can help, speak up." Alder directed towards Chrystopher turning towards him as his eyes narrowed at the younger male. A blonde girl suggested that they leave and with the darkness in the air it would have been a good idea, but considering how it was not hurting anyone yet he wanted to stay until he got some answers.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"I don't think that's a good idea!"

Daeni piped up, louder than the others. "What if we get hurt o...or what if someone or even something is waiting for us out there? I think we better stay here, it's a better idea!" She said all this with tears pricking her eyes. Why was she getting so emotional? Maybe she was just too scared to leave when it was so dark out here. In any case, Daeni looked at the one that was called Alder approach a younger looking child.

Not really thinking, Daeni walked over to Relli and sort of tried to hide behind them. "I'm scared..." she muttered, covering her mouth and trying to use Relli as a shield from any backlash from her outburst. Daeni remembered how much of a big crybaby she is, that's for sure.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Mmmmm....five more minutes..." number I said, and Chloe snorted. But the girl did get up without additional prodding. Absently, Chloe wondered if their numeral designations were arbitrary or deliberate.

Glancing around again, it looked like everyone at last was awake. Unfortunately, that meant that nine other people were all trying to voice their opinions on everything at the same time.

One girl shouted over the racket, and Chloe's attention flew to her. Number VI. "What if we get hurt o...or what if someone or even something is waiting for us out there? I think we better stay here, it's a better idea!" She sniffed. "I'm scared..."

The girl couldn't have been older than eighteen. God.

Chloe took advantage of the lull her outburst had created in the conversation. "Now that everyone's awake," she said to the group, "this would probably be a good time for all of us to take a deep breath and get organized instead of all this...noise."

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono's eyes never left the weapon as the explanation was given. "A key....blade?" The word sounded completely foreign to him and it didn't look like any key he's even see before. In fact, none of them out of these 'keyblades' that he could see actually looked like a key. This lead to him wondering if he had one of these 'keyblades' himself. During this curiosity of his others had started to awaken, which he made note of the extra voices that were heard behind him.

The louder the necessary outburst caused an immediate reaction of putting his hands over his ears. There was a slight hint of annoyance in his eyes as he looked towards the source of the outburst, a girl with a number VI pin. His hands were moved down from his ears hearing number III speaking. Getting organized would be a good place to start given their predicament.
    "Should we start with the pins that we all have?" A valid suggestion seeing as it was the only thing for certain that they had in common.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "That's a dude... that's a dude... that's a dude... too young.... too young... Not bad looking, he would rate her a solid eight... wait was that even a girl? It looked like a girl, he thought, but he... she... it was flat chested and in some ways reminded him of a male. What was it? Perhaps I am gay?" His eyes drifted over to a white haired boy that wore the number VII. "Nope definitely not gay." Cerdic's thoughts were cut short as one of the "too young" ones spoke up rather loudly. He had zoned out after his run in with the female with a keyblade. She was so into him, just didn't want to admit it. No one could ever just resist his charm.

Well he supposed it was time to join the conversation. They were talking about like leaving or something. He was game for that, but they wanted to plan, and talk about the stupid pins.
    "Who cares already. They are just numbers. I say we leave first and figure it out later. Do you really think it is a good idea to just sit around and talk in the place that we had been knocked out and minds wiped? I don't know about you, bit to me it seems stupid." Cerdic said approaching the group once more. He was bit uncomfortable being here in the room and really wanted to leave, but he wasn't going to make it too obvious that he was nervous about being here. He wanted to pass it off as nothing. No one would love a man who admitted to his fears. If he kept his swagger then the chicks... and the he-she would be all over him. He wasn't sure how he felt about the latter.

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Relli was pleased to realize that Alder knew them as well (though it probably would've been more odd if he hadn't). It meant they hadn't changed at all since they'd been gone. Or maybe they hadn't been gone all that long after all? Either way, a familiar face was welcome in their book. And the fact that they hadn't been outed as royalty just yet was only a bonus.

"I'm glad you're okay, as well," Relli grinned at Alder. "It seems that we're all still a bit confused, though."

Almost as soon as the words left their mouth, a girl's shout echoed around the cave, louder than any other voice thus far. "I don't think that's a good idea!" she shouted, nearly in hysterics, before running and hiding from the others behind Relli. An impressive feat, considering their small stature, but it still took them off guard for a moment.

Ignoring everything else for a moment, Relli turned slightly to look at the girl behind them. She was definitely older than them, but had tears in her eyes, and looked frightened beyond all belief. Relli honestly had no idea what was going on, hadn't paid attention to most of what was going on around them, but that was no excuse to not help. They offered the girl a kind smile, and made sure Alder wasn't going to pounce on her. They knew how guards could get about them.

"I'm sure everything is okay. We just have to work together," Relli said softly to the girl. "My name's Relli. What's yours?"

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Some people seemed to be against getting out of the place, others (namely one) seemed to be all for it, and others hadn't seemed to decide one way or the other. There was too much indecisiveness for Kara's liking, so as she took a deep breath she stepped forward before deciding to speak. "I understand outside is scary. If none of you are frightened by these events, then you're either incredibly brave or have a screw loose. I'm terrified, I want to stay in this cave and be nice and safe, but that's not going to help at all. We can get to know each other once we're out of here. If this guy is right", she said as she jerked a thumb at Cerdic, "and we have been captured, then staying in here's only going to make things worse. So we should probably get out of here while we can" she suggested. After speaking, Kara's face went a little bit red; drawing attention to herself was something that made her both embarrassed and scared, but sometimes it just had to be done.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Who cares already. They are just numbers. I say we leave first and figure it out later. Do you really think it is a good idea to just sit around and talk in the place that we had been knocked out and minds wiped? I don't know about you, bit to me it seems stupid."

"I understand outside is scary. If none of you are frightened by these events, then you're either incredibly brave or have a screw loose. I'm terrified, I want to stay in this cave and be nice and safe, but that's not going to help at all. We can get to know each other once we're out of here. If this guy is right and we have been captured, then staying in here's only going to make things worse. So we should probably get out of here while we can."

Pointedly ignoring Cerdic, Chloe looked at the girl, almost as if examining her. After thinking for a moment, she shrugged. "All right, sounds good," she said. "You're number I, after all." She gestured to the pin on the girl's shirt.

Looking back to where the shadows seemed to be escaping the room, she added, "I can help fight us out of here if it comes to that. Do you want me in the front of the group, or at the flank?"

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

At the words of number I, the new idea for them to do was to actually leave the cave that they had awoken in. It wasn't a exactly a bad idea and easily could provide them with some answer to the various questions that they likely had, more so for his own case. He couldn't deny that he would rather find some common ground on what they knew beyond what was likely assumption, also on his part. If these pins that they wore indicated ranks or something similar, then number I was the assumed leader. Therefore he would likely go along with what she said unless there was something he noticed or thought was wrong.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Daeni listened to Relli and felt her tears start to fade away as she nodded. "Things will be okay...hopefully." she muttered to herself before taking a deep breath. "I'm Daeni."

She looked up to Kara and listened to her make her point. Daeni saw Kara's face go red and she figured that maybe she was just embarassed by all of this attention she was drawing. Sort of like Daeni was when she hid behind Relli. In any case, Daeni moved a little next to Relli.

"How about we introduce ourselves properly. That way, we don't just call each other by our pin numbers?" she suggested. "I'm Daeni. My pin's number VI and I dunno what it means." she said, her hand raised for the duration of her tiny introduction.

12. Arch Mana Knight

Alder let out a quiet sigh slightly frustrated at the fact that the situation was not going anywhere anytime soon. A girl even cowered behind Relli and it was all he could do to keep himself from rolling his eyes at the girl. It seemed that everyone wanted to leave now and there was no point in arguing otherwise. Following suit after Relli introduced himself Alder spoke up as well. "The name's Alder." He stated plainly in an attempt to not be so rude.

Another girl who introduced herself as...well she had not introduced herself yet but her III pin was a good enough identifier for now. In any case, she offered to be at their flank or head up to the front of the group.
    "You can take the flank if you wish." Alder extended his hand outwards summoning his keyblade. "I prefer knowing what's coming up ahead. I'll be joining the front if you," Alder directed this towards Kara the girl with the I pin, "don't mind." A part of him wished to stay at the back of the group to keep an eye on everyone but he had a feeling that it was unlikely any one of them would turn on the others before getting out of this place. Alder glanced over at Relli. "It would be safest staying at the center of the group." He spoke lowly so only Relli would hear. Given the circumstances, keeping at the young Prince's side all the time may not have been the wisest idea.

13. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Continuing to lie on the ground, Marley simply listened to the going ons of everyone else. Everyone around them seemed to be referring to each other by numbers. Did they not have names? Weird. Regardless, everyone had sounded like they were getting ready to leave this cave place, a sentiment that Marley could quite agree with. After all, the ground wasn't exactly the most comfortable place to rest on, and the cave itself was a bit unsettling. So, putting both their hands to the ground and pushing off, in a single bound Marley had manage to get back to their feet. As they did, they started to notice that everyone was introducing themselves to each other, and so without saying much, Marley just casually walked towards the rest of the gathering.
    "No need to worry about how scary it might be out there," Marley said before drawing their keyblade out to their hands. "There isn't anything scary enough for me not to be able to deal with," looking to the others who volunteered to take point, Marley said, "but the help is appreciated."

After stating that, they thought they had forgotten to mention something before coming to a look of realization.
    "Oh right, name's Marley. Pleasure to meet all of you." Saying that, the keyblade wielder then noticed the pin on the man named Alder, saying, "whoa, that's a neat pin you got there." Looking around, they saw that other people had these same kinds of pins as well, which only them left in equal awe. "Man, I wish I had one of those." As Marley said this, they looked down as their shirt, only to see a pin with a "IX" placed on it to only look at it with. "Huh, how did that get there?" Shrugging, Marley then just said, "eh, it's probably not important."

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Caught between I's response and VII's accusation, Chrys was momentarily confused. When he sorted it out, he gleaned that I had a sound idea, and that VII had somehow come to think he had known something.

How? He had opened his mouth one time and had somehow already horrifically failed at interaction. Why him? Then VI decided about how she thought I's Idea was bad, because something terrible could happen. What were they supposed to do though? Examining the machine more extensively was out of the question: even if they had someone in their ranks who understood the mechanics, it was a really bad idea to to mess with the device that was likely responsible for tampering with their memories, lest they trigger a worse reaction.

"Now that everyone's awake, this would probably be a good time for all of us to take a deep breath and get organized instead of all this...noise."

Number III, the blessed voice of reason! Yes, it would be far better to form some semblance of a plan than toss about loud sentiments with little to no actual reasoning.

"Should we start with the pins that we all have?" At IV's suggestion Chrys was about to pipe in, but was preempted by X.

"Who cares already. They are just numbers. I say we leave first and figure it out later. Do you really think it is a good idea to just sit around and talk in the place that we had been knocked out and minds wiped? I don't know about you, bit to me it seems stupid."

Chrys restrained himself from outwardly growling. Not that he was mad that he been cut off, oh no. As quiet as he tended to be, it usually really helped when someone voiced his thoughts for him. Therein lied the problem; X had been unnecessarily rude, and it was clear that he was more that a little self absorbed, but Chrys actually agreed with him. Introducing themselves based on their number was kind of pointless since they could all just look and see which one it was, and more formal introductions could definitely hold off until they were in a safer place: no matter what any of the others thought, the unidentified machine and the ominous noises from outside didn’t make him confident in their shelter. They were probably about as safe in there as they were outside.

"I understand outside is scary. If none of you are frightened by these events, then you're either incredibly brave or have a screw loose. I'm terrified, I want to stay in this cave and be nice and safe, but that's not going to help at all. We can get to know each other once we're out of here. If this guy is right and we have been captured, then staying in here's only going to make things worse. So we should probably get out of here while we can." I seemed embarrassed, but he had honestly already treated her earlier suggestion as an order.

"All right, sounds good. You're number I, after all." A statement that mirrored his sentiments quite accurately.

"I can help fight us out of here if it comes to that. Do you want me in the front of the group, or at the flank?"

"You can take the flank if you wish. I prefer knowing what's coming up ahead. I'll be joining the front if you don't mind."

Thankfully VII, or Alder he supposed, seemed to have dropped his earlier hostility. It seemed that severa of the others decided to introduce themselves anyway, though that didn't stop them from taking part in preparations at the same time. It was better than sitting around acting like they were at a club meeting for sure, but he didn't think he'd introduce himself just yet.

"I'll help too." He finally spoke up again, also summoning his keyblade to his side.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    What was his suggestion not good enough? It was only good enough when a person with the fancy number I pin said it? Was that the problem? He was X though, he was perfect, why weren't they listening to him. Unless.... "Stop! Wait! Hold up! I need a mirror. Does anyone have a mirror? Anyone?" He called out to the group. It finally all made sense. The reason no one was listening to him was because he wasn't a perfect ten. Obviously his clothes were messed up, or his hair. Perhaps he had spinach in his teeth. No matter which of those it was, it would be an easy enough fix as long as he had a mirror. There was always the matter of who took which spot in the party heading out of the room, as well, but he didn't think he needed to address that. Instead he set himself in the middle of the group. If anyone asked, it was simply the perfect place to protect from any invasions coming from beside them. Or if the person in front was incompetent. VII, he seemed like he was not a very competent guy. They would need the second line of defense.

16. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Seeing now that Daeni had composed herself, Relli finally looked away to the room at large. Yes, there were ten of them, just like they'd thought, of varying backgrounds it seemed. Looking at each of them in turn, each appeared different from the other, and except for themself and Alder, none looked like they came from the same place. It was difficult to determine what they might have all had in common, that someone might place them here. Or perhaps it was random, just some freak accident? Maybe they'd put themselves here, but had their memories erased in the process. There were a million possibilities.

"How about we introduce ourselves properly. That way, we don't just call each other by our pin numbers?" Daeni said as she introduced herself, prompting Relli to notice for the first time the pin that had attached itself to their person. VIII, it read, and what could that mean? Perhaps their presence wasn't as random as they'd initially thought.

Again, it was Alder's voice that brought them out of their inner musings, and it seemed that now, they were beginning to make plans to leave the dank cave at last. There was arguing, there was planning, there was talking, and it was difficult to get a word in edgewise. "It would be safest staying at the center of the group," Alder said aside to them, and Relli recognized the request for what it was. Not an order, but a request, to make it easier for the guard to keep him safe. They were torn; on the one hand, Alder was only doing his job. On the other Relli was tired of being safe. They hadn't been safe since they had left home, however long ago that was.

It took a long moment for Relli to come up with a response. "Okay," they said finally, and summoned their own keyblade at last, the flash lighting the cave momentarily. They could follow the request, but they weren't helpless.

"I'm Relli," they introduced to everyone else. "And, uh, it might be, uh, prudent... I mean, a good idea, to get out of here while we can."

They turned back to Daeni and grinned, and offered her a hand, remembering how scared she had been of the outside earlier. "C'mon. We can go together, okay?"

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

Two things that the group had started to do had caught his eye. The first was the fact that they all had started to summon out their own 'keyblades'. This kinda made him feel left out since he only recently learned just what it was, nor if he had one of his own. Chrono held out his hand and just left it there, hoping that something would appear in his hand. After standing like that for a few momwnts, he realized that he didn't even know how he was supposed to make it appear.

The next thing more so caught the attention of his ears as everyone started to introduce themselves. Number that they had once and briefly been called by had turned to names for each other to call them. Chrono would've said something himself, but ran into a small little road bump. "Um...Hmm...any second now." That road bump was the fact that he didn't remember his own name and all that muttering was his attempt at trying to remember it. "Maybe it was, no that doesn't sound right either." Yeah, he definitely was feeling left out right now.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Awesome, people had been a little more accepting this time around. That made Kara feel a little more at ease, but even so she still felt a little awkward. Taking point wasn't what she considered herself good at, but maybe the pin meant she had been good at it? Then again, there was such a thing as a bad leader. In any case, introductions had been requested and heck, maybe things would flow more smoothly if she complied. She didn't want to upset anyone by refusing, anyway.

"My name's Kara Dawlistrus. I've got the pin marked I, I wish I knew what that meant though. I'm sorry if I'm being pushy, I just have a feeling in my gut that we need to get out and I want to listen to it. Sorry" the girl explained, her face still a little red. With that being said, she stepped over towards the one who said he'd take point, and stopped as she summoned her keyblade. "I'm fine with being near the front, but not right at the front. I....haven't really been in a fight before, so I'd probably just get in the way if there was something waiting out there. N-not that I'm saying there is, I'm sure we'll be absolutely fine" she said, letting her nerves get the better of her.

19. Lite The Future

"Since it seems introductions are now in order, I shall make one of my own. My name is Xen and my pin is numbered V. While I am suffering from some inexplicable vision impairment, I will strive to contribute to our safety to the best of my ability." Xen stated, finally speaking up after spending time in his own head. "Should my opinion be considered, I agree with Kara and suggest we take our leave from here as soon as possible. The atmosphere is making me nauseous..."

As calm as his tone made him sound, the truth was that the uncertainty of what lied outside this room scared him. The fact that he couldn't see right and would likely be a hindrance to the team should things go wrong scared him even more. But letting the fear get the better of him would only hold him back from finding out what brought everyone here to begin with and what these strange pins were all about.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

A large rumble comes from above, as if something just hit the roof... or perhaps the top of the mountain. The ceiling is beginning to crack, and the darkness in the room begins to spin more violently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.