Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cedric was still searching when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye, it was the girl from before. As she pushed Marley into the circle, and got herself caught up in it herself, Cerdic notice something strange, Chrys wasn't with her. Cerdic looked concerned and angry with the girl, had it been a trap as well? Did he mess up and fail everyone for a second time. Cerdic's heart sunk even more when he heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Ria taunting them.

As Ria spoke, Cedric watched those in the circle, watched as the darkness choked Marley, while he was powerless to help. Ria demanded the journal, bu only offered to let the there of them go that weren't trapped. It w's then Ria realized Chris wasn't there and Cedric was forced to watch as Ria killed another one of their companions, and hear Daeni cry. He might not have liked the girl all that much, but he didn't think anyone deserved to cry. His hands tightened around his keypads s he watched Marley make one last stand, but in the end It was fruitless. Cedric wasn't fast enough to reach where Ria had fallen before Ria reappeared on the roof.

Moving back into the shadows more, Cerdic finally dismissed his keyblade though it pained him to do so. Leaning back against one of the buildings, Cedric crossed his arms, reaching the hand that went under his arm into the inside pocket of his jacket, feeling for the journal. Selecting a random page, he ran his thumb over it, trying to rip it out, hoping it was a page with information on it. Starting to do this with several pages, he finally spoke, though his mouth was dry, his tongue feeling like lead. "No one here has the book, because I hid it. Unless you let them all go, Mora included, I won't tell you a damned thing. You could go ahead and kill me first, but then you will never know where it is." Cerdi threatened though a shaky, scared voice.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Upon seeing everything transpire between Ria and Mora, only one thing came to mind that he could say to her. "Look I don't care what you think about me, but I told you so." Was this the time to be saying that, no. Didn't change how he felt about the whole thing. She had started choking shortly after he had said that which made the timing even worse. The feeling of helplessness washed over him once more upon Marley's body disappeared. This time the feeling weigh heavier upon him due to the memories he had remembered. Chrono has no idea just what Cerdic was planning but he really did hope that the journal actually wasn't hidden off somewhere. It was something that he was still wanted read given that it was the first thing he remembered prior to all this.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Having taken shelter in an old house, Chrys nearly collapsed on the floor. He had briefly wondered why the heartless stayed away, but he was currently far too tired to really think straight. He leaned against the wall to catch his breath. It seemed he had been running ever since the events at the graveyard. Even then, the others still seemed fine though. At least, last time he saw them...

What exactly was he supposed to do now then?

It seemed ill advised to simply walk into a possible trap, but he didn't want to just leave them either. In the heat of the moment, surrounded by heartless, it was impossible to think. So he had run.

...And left them all behind.

He couldn't seem to do much more than wait for now. Wait... and hope that they were all okay. Or maybe...

Pulling out the page that Marley had given him, Chrys focused on the contents of the page. He pulled the few memories he had recalled to the front of his mind, and focused as hard as he could, hoping he could remember more.

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

It hadn't been the first death he had seen but seeing another one of their own fall to Ria had not gotten any easier. Their numbers were thinning and with three of them still tied up in darkness, along with Mora who was now seeing the error of her ways as she was being choked, the odds were not in their favor. Even at his maximum honor he would not be able to break free and defeat Ria single-handedly. He eyed the girl feeling anguish over her predicament. She had only wanted to save her people because they had failed her. She was a child, she didn't know what she was getting herself into and she certainly did not deserve to die. "Dammit Ria! Leave the girl out of it! If you want that journal so badly then how about I offer something better?" Alder looked to Ria focusing on the one idea he had left that could, at the very least, buy time and at most give them an advantage.

"Aevum wasn't the only one keeping secrets! During the time we spent reverse-engineering the original Extractor I learned more than I ever shared with my partner. I never shared this with him but I'm more than capable of getting that Extractor working again. Give me enough time and I could make you a new one if you wanted. Just let Mora and I out of the circle. Keep the other two here as your bargaining chip if you want. You don't need that journal with the knowledge I have." He spoke, his voice unwavering as he fixed his eyes on Ria.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Ria was a bit surprised to hear two offers come suddenly from Cerdic and Alder. Cerdic's answer seemed, unlikely, but quite possible. While Alder's certainly seemed likely, but Ria was not sure he needed it. Ria seemed to ponder for a moment before looking at Alder and saying, "While your offer is tempting and I believe you, it is not something I require. And, well to be frank my friend. I want you dead. Gone. Poof. Which is why Cerdic's little scheme with the journal is not going to give any of you a pass whatsoeve-"

Ria heard a tearing noise, and looked over at Cerdic. He lowered his hand which stopped Mora from choking and instead made her cough, she looked drained and tired and Ria began to make their way towards Cerdic saying,
    "Ya know, I guess you're right. You did hide it somewhere, didn't you? Well, at least you didn't lie. Though, I'm not quite sure how I feel about you ripping up the pages. Therefore-" Ria lifted his hand and darkness from the circle came out and began to surround Cerdic. It was not nearly as paralyzing as the one in the circle, in fact with enough willpower Cerdic could probably escape. Ria walked on over and said, "I'll happily take the book from you now."

There was a moment where Ria freed one of Cerdic's hands to reach the book, and Ria held their hand out as if ready to accept it, "I'll let you go, hero."

But in an instant, Ria noticed Relli coming at him from the corner of his eye. Erratic, uncontrolled, and swinging the keyblade with as much force as possible, going straight for Ria's leg's like the last time Relli attempted. Though this time, it worked perfectly, as Ria's reaction time was not nearly as good after what happened with Marley. And Ria ended up losing their grip on Cerdic with the darkness, but he was able to at least push Cerdic away from him, just away from the group before falling down. Relli got on top of Ria and dropping the keyblade, began punching the lights out of the guy.

Between each punch, Relli gritted their teeth as they commented,
    "I've had enough of your games! I've had enough of you killing everyone! I have had enough of not knowing what's going on! I've had enough of your ugly mug speaking with their know-it-all attitude." Relli gave one more solid punch before yelling, "Fuck you!"

Ria laid on the ground for a moment to process it before chuckling a bit and saying, with Alder's voice,
    "You have no idea what you're dealing with, do you, Princey? If you did, you wouldn't have left your keyblade."

Relli moved to go and summon it out once more before Ria grabbed Relli by the neck and darkness began to surround him and said,
    "At this rate, I'm gonna have to get rid of all of the ones I don't need to be rid of. But this is fine."

Relli struggled to get out of his grasp, shaking uncontrollably and struggling before Relli looked tired out and seemed to slowly stop before Relli started to disappear into light as Ria said,
    "And... goodbye." he let go and Relli disappeared before Ria just kind of laid there on the floor, trying to catch their breath saying. They rolled over shaking, until they were at least on their hands and knees. Their breathing was heavy and they seemed to be struggling a lot before the ground turned to darkness and they disappeared into it. Trying to not show that much weakness anymore.

Mora took a breath and said
    , "The- the crystals. There are five of them. One in each corner of the village, and one up there." Mora pointed up towards the top of the cave and said, "If... if you can break them, it should free the circle and we can get out of here... If we can only break a few, we might be able to struggle our way out of here without passing out..."

Mora started shaking a lot before she started crying,
    "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Of course Alder had to speak up with his own comment to try free him and the girl as well. Rolling his eyes he turned his attention back to Ria, trying to tell what they were thinking. Thankfully they said what they were thinking, it saved him from trying to guess. Alders plan didn't work but neither did his. Ria didn't care and would rather kill them. Well that was not helpful in the slightest. And then... that was when he made a mistake. As Ria was talking his hand slipped, ripping the page too loud and too fast, of course Ria heard. They turned the attention to him and Cerdic tried to take a step back only to remember he already pushed himself back against a wall. As the darkness swirled around him, he found himself unable to move. Panic struck Cerdic as Ria approached asking for the book, the book he would not hand over. If they were going to die anyways, why would he give the creep what they wanted.

Before Ria could do anything to him however, Relli came in to save the day... or at least try. Being freed from the circle, Cerdic darted away instead of helping Relli, a fatal mistake. Ria managed to get back at Relli choking them, killing yet another member of their team. Cerdic was wide eyed and terrified but didn't know how to deal with it. Just as this happened the girl started to yell something at him about crystals. One in each corner. He could do that. He wanted to tell them to hold on, that he would be back, but Cerdic's mouth was dry. Unable to speak Cerdic bolted, trying to find a crystal. He needed to destroy as many as he could, as fast as he could.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Daeni watched Ria, still confused and befuddled about the memories she saw. She shook her head a little and opened them to find Ria in front of Cerdic. Ria looked like he wanted to destroy Cerdic at this point. Daeni wanted to move forward, but she didn't. Her legs just wouldn't move, as if she was scared of what was in front of her. Of course she was scared. She was always scared. She never lived one day without feeling even a tiny bit scared.

Of course, then she saw Relli attempt to attack Ria. When that didn't end well for Relli, Daeni screamed out. "DON'T!" she begged, watching Ria kill Relli, making Relli disappear into lights. Daeni's outstretched hand fell to the ground and pounded at the dirt as tears fell from her face. A disgusting wail and sobbing emitted from her as she processed what happened. Her mouth wouldn't open to make words. Only crying and sobs came from her as she got up and looked at Ria disappear. "Coward!" she screamed.

"Death!" she said in a voice that was quieter. She wanted Ria dead and she would see to it that her keyblade would be the one that ended it. When Mora spoke, Daeni shot another glare at her before she started to move in the opposite direction of Cerdic. She didn't have time to worry about the stupid girl. She had to destroy those crystals that Mora mentioned. Then, and only then, could Daeni slap the hell out of Mora.

It took her a little bit, but Daeni found one of the crystals. Avoiding heartless and destroying the ones that approached her was easy enough. Though it was also very easy to find out where the first crystal on her list was, seeing as the heartless were avoiding this particular place. When she approached the house, she cautiously opened the door, looking inside to see if there was a trap of some sort.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

First off Chrono wasn't sure just how to feel upon hearing that Alder was still withholding information regarding what the extractor could do. Especially with the grief that he was given before all this. Not that Ria took him up on that offer anyway. Still it irritated him. A lot of things did right now and being trapped in this circle wasn't making any of this better.

Seeing Relli suffer the same fate as Xen and Chole, the sight and feeling behind the two were slowly starting to become familiar to him. He sat there as things progressed around him, Mora mentioning five crystals that would get them out of this circle and Cerdic and Daeni going off to break said crystals. "Where did those crystals come from?"

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  9. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder cursed under his breath over Ria's dismissal over Alder's made up piece of knowledge despite having believed him. He racked his mind for something that could force Ria to be convinced to let him go but nothing came. Fortunately, Ria at least let Mora go which caused him to relax somewhat. Cerdic was freed from Ria's grasp as well when Relli made a sudden appearance and struck at their enemy causing Alder's stomach to tighten. Attacking that thing head on never provided any results and only ever put someone in danger. "Relli no! Get out of there before he-" And then Ria spoke using Alder's own voice. A chill ran up along his spine. No.

Relli was gone before anyone could make a move to stop Ria and right there Alder knew he had failed his one task. "Relli!" Hate burned in his eyes as he gave Ria a seething glare as he shouted, "I'LL CUT YOU DOWN YOU BASTARD!"

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Whether luck, or a blessing from whatever gods might have been out there, Cerdic didn't know, but mercifully it seemed that Ria had not followed him as he bolted away to go play hero. He just prayed that the sadistic creep wasn't killing his friends while he was gone. "Just a little longer, hold on a little longer." He whispered to himself as he rounded a corner and noticed the first Crystal. One at each corner. Summoning his keyblade he swung and smashed the crystal. Only allowing himself a moment to catch his breath, Cerdic turned 90 degrees and started to follow any roads in that direction assuming that it would take him to the next crystal. He would focus on the ones at the corners before the fifth one that was more out of reach. Maybe Alder could escape of he broke only a few. Between the two of them they would stand more of a chance. He hated to admit it, but Cerdic knew it was time to work together with the dog, if for no other reason than to prevent another loss of life.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Being able to do nothing but sit around, trapped in this circle as they were helpless had long since started to take toll on Chrono and with things finally calming down he started to try and struggle out. Mora had said only a few was needed for them to be able to struggle out and with no way of knowing just how many had been broken so far, Chrono had to hope that his struggling wouldn't lead to him passing out.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

Mora looked over at Chrono when he asked about the crystals and said, "They've been there the whole time... the crystals..." she noticed at that point 3 crystals were broken, so she did her best to struggle and she got out and weakly fell to the ground. She looked over at the rest of them, and in a moment unsure of what they would do to her for all that, she tried to run off. But she was slow to it. Ria had not reappeared yet, which was probably a good thing. Mora got up to the ladder and tried to climb but she did not have much strength to really move at a brisk pace.

--

Meanwhile, up on the outside near where Chrys was hiding. Ria appeared, coughing and scared and knelt down on the ground to try and conserve energy. Some of the heartless walked on over and seemed to disappear into darkness, and Ria began to absorb them. Ria pulled back their hood and their face was covered in sweat, but his face was definitely just plainly Chrono's face. There were slight changes, his nose was a bit more swelled up and his eyes were a golden color, but there was no real mistake. Ria looked at their hands as they recharged and said,
    "I should have let them keep some of it, in case something like this happened... so their light wouldn't be so strong... damn it."

"You shouldn't have killed them. It wasn't your right. I hate the fact you did this."
    "I hate the fact you're still in my head."
    "You're the one keeping us all here. You wouldn't have a problem if you let go."
    "Don't kid yourselves. You think after all of this I'm just gonna throw everything away?"
    "We're your friends..."
    "...if you were really my friends, you would have understood why I did this."

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Running away from the area, Daeni started to run away. She ran around and found that other areas were purged of crystals. "So...two left....I...I think..." she groaned, barely even able to make out those words. Her head was still muddy and befuddled. She couldn't quite think straight, but she still knew deep in her head that she was looking for some crystals and...honestly, that's all she needed to know and understand. So, she continued on her way, avoiding and fighting heartless. She was careful at picking her fights and, honestly, it was getting easier to find her way about when she noticed heartless avoiding areas.

Finally finding another crystal, Daeni gave it a swift strike and watched it shatter. "Why...did....he....." she said, still trying to figure these thoughts out. "Same....face..." she shook her head, holding it in her hands. Tears fell down her cheeks and she sniffled a bit before turning to head back to the others, wondering if anyone had finished off the other crystals. She honestly just wanted to stay near people she knew right now.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Moving along Cerdic found his way to the fourth crystal. Glancing around the coast was still clear, so he took advantage of that, swiftly destroying the crystal. With one more glance around he ran from there back towards the group. On the way back he spotted Mora, she got out. "Don't run off on your own." Cerdic warned the girl before continuing back.

Arriving back at the group Cerdic glanced at Kara who was still passed out. Stepping past the circle he decided they had to get her out. "Alder, help me get Kara to safety." He instructed as he grabbed Kara under the arms.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Chrono could feel the bonds keeping him in this circle weakening right as Mora had explained that the crystals had been here the whole time. He briefly wondered why that was before seeing that Mora was more fortunate than he was in her struggles and managed to get free before taking off. Chrono could do nothing other than to continue struggling until he felt the bonds once again become weaker, this time weak enough for him to actually struggle out. The fact that Cerdic was back meant that most of the crystals had to have been taken care of already.

It didn't take long after being free for Chrono to set off in the direction of the last crystal which wasn't difficult to do so on the account that it was at the very top. Figures that it wouldn't be easy to get. His eyes scanned around for any point he could use to get closer and proceeded to get on the top of the nearest house. Doing so had gotten him closer, but not close enough to just whack it. Pondering this for a few moments, Chrono elected to toss his keyblade at the crystal with hopefully enough force to reach and break it. his attempt was successful as the keyblade struck the crystal, causing it to shatter.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  16. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Free at last. Alder's eyes followed after Mora and fought the urge to chase after the girl immediately when Cerdic called him out to help bring the unconscious Kara to safety. He stepped over to help lift some of the girl's weight off of Cerdic's hands so they could move her farther away. "Slap her around if you need to in order to wake her up. We can't leave Mora alone. She'll get herself killed." The second he felt they had moved Kara far enough away from the circle Alder turned and ran after Mora, his keyblade materializing in his hand. It felt good to have it back again and he had no intention of losing it again.

"Mora stop! You're safer with us!"
    Alder called after the young girl as he caught a glimpse of her making a slow attempt at climbing the ladder out of the area while he closed the distance between them.

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Unfortunately for Chrys, his attempts to remember before the extractor were not being very successful. Fortunately though, it seemed Ria was all set to make an appearance. The man was not all that far from where he had stationed himself, and he was looking a little beat up... and also a lot like IV.

That was noteworthy, as were the various heartless being sucked into him. Come to think of it, pretty much everything that was coming out of his mouth was noteworthy.

What to do now though? He couldn't risk sneaking around to attack the other; he would surely be noticed. Heck, it was a matter of time before he noticed anyway. Even if his opponent was weak, he was absorbing the heartless to regain his lost strength, and there was no shortage of those around. Getting information was definitely the better approach. How long did he have until he was sensed though? He should probably stay put and get as much information as he could, considering how cryptic Ria could be when confronted directly.

Still, he didn't really want to be any more of a coward today than he already was... though as he had said, his presence was likely to be discovered at any time. Ready to summon his weapon at a moment's notice, Chrys remained where he was.

He would not run from a fight, but he would do his best to learn all he could before that fight came.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Opening her eyes slowly as consciousness blessed her once more, Kara awakened to the sight of the same area she'd been in when she passed out, but there were new people. Daeni was down there with them now, her cheeks wet as though she had been crying. The darkness that had been around when Kara had gone to sleep before was now gone, so was Daeni crying because they'd been trapped? She was such a caring girl, it was good to see. Aside from Daeni, she couldn't see anyone else new. Where was Relli, Marley, Chrys and Cerdic? Knowing Cerdic, he was probably playing hero and showing off above, protecting the area from heartless. The others would have followed, probably to make sure that he didn't wind up hurting himself in the process. She sighed for a moment, allowing herself to fall back a little and relax. She was still quite sleepy, she could just take it easy there for a moment in the arms of the- wait a minute. Arms?

Turning her head slightly, she strained to look behind her whilst still laying on the ground, and saw Cerdic standing there. "Oh, there you are" she said quietly. Just a minute, if Cerdic was there..then where were...? They were probably up above, protecting the entrance from the heartless. They had to be, surely Ria couldn't take out all three of them together? Waking up quite quickly at that thought, she remembered the deaths of her comrades from earlier, and for the first time since then tears welled up inside of her. She'd had to put on a brave face before for the sake of Mora (who turned out to be mega ***** anyway), or at least as much as she could, but surely with Cerdic she didn't. Maybe he'd judge her, but it's not like that felt any differently to normal, and he was the kind of person who would probably try to make her feel better, and...well, maybe it wasn't the best idea but she needed to talk to someone about it and though he normally wasn't the nicest person, Kara chose to believe that deep down Cerdic was a nice person.

She immediately got up, turned around and threw her arms around Cerdic as she began sobbing profusely. "Xen and Chloe are d...they're dead. And it's my fault Cerdic. I led them down the path and they were killed by Ria after everyone told me it was a bad idea but I didn't listen and...and then I got Alder and Chrono trapped too and i'm such a horrible leader!" she cried, no longer supressing the fears and doubts she'd been having.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    For once, Cerdic agreed with Alder, they needed to bring Mora back and make sure that she was safe. Cerdic didn't know what happened to Ria, but he did know that they weren't dead, they couldn't be, it would be too easy. As much as Cerdic wanted to play hero, he knew that they couldn't just leave Kara laying there. Cerdic watched Alder run off before settling to look at Kara. He didn't really want to hit a girl, so he turned to Chrono who was returning after destroying the last crystal. "So.... do you want to try and wake her up. I am not comfortable hitting a girl." He stated.

Not long after that statement, Kara began to stir herself. Cerdic let her go as she turned around, commenting on him being there.
    "Yeah of course I am here. I am always here for you." He told her with a wink. While Cerdic knew full well that it was no time for flirting, he couldn't help himself. Right after saying that Kara's arms wrapped around him. Maybe he did have a way with the ladies. The she started crying. Perhaps not. Cerdic wrapped his arms around her as she spoke through her sobs. "It's not your fault... you aren't the only one who watched friends die today. It is all because of Ria and this Aevum person. Don't worry, I am going to make them pay for that. For now we should catch up with the dog and the girl first, then we will track down Ria and kill them." Cerdic tried to assure her, tightening his grip around her slightly trying to make himself seem more tough.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

Mora dropped quite a bit from the ladder but clung onto it and she looked over at Alder, shaking and climbed up a little more. She took a deep breath and her physical shaking stopped but her voice still sounded shaky and hoarse as she asked, "W-would I? Or would you guys just kill me?" it was a genuine fear and her climbing up more so she wasn't in Alder's arm reach affirmed that as she added, "I-I mean, I did just try to kill you..."

---

Ria was very silent after that exchange with himself. He stood up and stared off as the heartless backed away. Ria turned around and looked over at the house Chrys was in and he said, "So that's where you ran off to, huh?" Ria walked over and seemed to reach out before there was a quick pained reaction from Ria as he held his hand, "You managed to...." he stopped before he gave away information. He backed up and reached out towards the heartless to recharge a little more, "I'm not gonna give you that bit of information. Why don't you come out here friend, before I destroy more of yours... I believe there's only... four of you left? Well, five, technically. But that one's a traitor."

Ria lifted his hand up towards his own head and poked a bit and said,
    "And he looks just like this. 'les ya don't believe me? In which case." Ria summoned out their keyblade and said, "Allow me to give you... a little gift." and he pressed the keyblade up to his own heart and a memory began to pour out.

---

The entire party remembers this memory:

The cave everyone woke up in was well lit and the extractor was letting out a slight hum, indicating it was operational but at rest. The entire party was gathering in as Chloe, Chrys, Kara, Marley, and Xen entered. Kara walked on over and said with a strong aura of authority, "We finished bringing everyone to the sanctuary. Every villager is accounted for. We should be clear for destroying the machine..." Kara looked over at one particular person and said, "We're ready when you are, Aevum."

Walking into the middle of the group, Aevum stepped up, and for everyone, the familiarity of seeing Chrono and associating it with the name Aevum was normal. Aevum took a deep breath and said, "Great. You all remember the formation Alder suggested to prevent a potential heartless attack. Right? Well, now's the time to get into it."

Everyone began to walk into a semicircle type position, facing away from the extractor. The exception to this was Aevum who placed their hand on the extractor and said, "Alright, I'm starting it now. Be ready." and he flipped a switch that caused it to begin. Darkness began to swarm towards the area, lightly, like little particles of dirt heading towards the extractor. Then heartless began to appear and Cerdic shouted excitedly, "Let's do this!" before charging at one of the heartless in advance and Alder shouted, "In formation, Cerdic!"
    "It's fine, Alder. He's got it." Kara tried to reassure as Cerdic got the heartless and backed back into line and swiped his hair back, "Yeah, I've got it."

A couple more heartless began to pour in and suddenly Aevum said, "Take a step out, now!" as the machine grew louder. The group did as they were told and these was a noise that came from Xen who grabbed his heart and said, "S-something... something feels off..."
    "Keep going!" Chrys shouted as a large amount of heartless began to enter and the fighting continued until Relli let out a yell and dropped to the ground clutching their chest.

Daeni heard the scream and tried to run over but Alder yelled, "Stay in your spot Daeni!" before he ran on over in front of Relli.

Alder ran on over to stand in front of the heartless to protect Relli but the heartless ran past, into the circle, not even attempting to attack the party. Chloe noticed this and said, "Wait, I thought the heartless wanted us to stop using the machine, but he just..." Chloe turned around to look at the machine and so did Chrys as the heartless began to float, and dissipate into darkness and Aevum quickly pressed a button which led to everyone suddenly feeling pain in their chests as they watched the darkness floating out of their chests. The pain was incredible, immobilizing everyone so they were on their knees on the ground. Not everyone had turned around. Some people already passed out.

"Stop this now. It hurts!! Aevum stop!" Daeni started screaming as she tried crawling over with all of the energy she could, but she just ended up passing out.

"We trusted you! How could you betray us like this! Aevum!"

Aevum looked over at the voice who shouted these words, it was Cerdic, and they looked at him with a bit of a smirk and he said loudly for everyone to hear, "This will work, we have so much power at our disposal, how could we reject it? Isn't it great to lose that darkness anyway? You're just giving it to me... think of it like giving me a disease."

"Give back what is mine!" Cerdic screamed before passing out. Chrys seemed to stare forward, as his vision blurred and others passed our around him. Then someone ran straight at Aevum and pushed him.

But the scene was dark and the last thing that could be heard in the memory, was the sound of Aevum screaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.