Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Alder may have been quick in summoning his keyblade, but Chrono on the other started to take a look around at the various houses. It was clever of them to have all another set of houses underground, in theory at least. With the lack of responses that Mora's shouts had gotten, it was concerning whether or not this had worked like it was intended to.

After seeing what was revealed in the house Alder had chosen to look in, Chrono went to look to the window of another house. The results that he found were the same as before, a dark aura surrounding them as well flailed about. This both intrigue and concerned Chrono.
    "You think those dark aura's have something to do with this?"

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

upload_2017-5-7_15-58-16.png
    III and V... had they been... absorbed, by Ria? Perhaps Aevum as well? It seemed that the creature that was before them was quite a bit more dangerous than they had anticipated. Sure, controlling heartless was nothing to sneeze at, but this was an entirely different level.

He stood to the side silently as X argued with the other being. Part of him wanted to tell the other L.I.G.H.T member to try not to be too reckless since they had no idea what exactly Ria was fully capable of. However, he was also aware of the unfortunately low odds that the man, or possibly any of the others would bother to listen to him, since they all had seemed to ignore his attempt to spur the group onward earlier. In the end, he just continued to listen carefully: as long as they weren't dumb enough to actually try and hand over the journal, he would try to stick to observing. Even if Ria kept his word, the entity's plans most likely would bring darkness and demise to most, if not all, worlds. His letting them go in such a case would only delay a demise that would be all too inevitable at that point.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic just stared at Ria for a moment, thinking about what they were saying. His eyes burned as he stared at Ria. "You. You are what was created by the darkness stolen from us!" He screamed before finally moving, charging at Ria. "You will play for everything you and that Aevum person did to us." Cerdic declared as he swung his keyblade straight at Ria with little form or style, just out of anger towards the figure before them. He wanted to rid himself of them once and for all, and he planned to do it here and now.

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Daeni had, reluctantly, followed behind Cerdic and the others. While she wasn't finished with what Cerdic was talking about, she at least was going to be civil with him. They were comrades after all and comrades do butt heads sometimes, so it's not like she'd hate him after that. No, she was just upset he wouldn't let anybody else see the journal to try and analyze anything inside of it. Of course, she didn't bother trying to retrieve it from Cerdic after they left the graveyard. What was the point? They'd just get into another argument and then somebody would probably get hurt or some words would be said. Daeni didn't want to argue. She hated arguing and it scared her sometimes even thinking of arguing with a person. She'd rather just try to get her way or just let the other person have their way. Whatever made things better in the end is what she'd do.

As they made their way to the town, Daeni looked on to see a line of heartless glaring at the group. She was prepared to start fighting when Ria appeared and started to talk to them. Ria mentioned they were less two members. Daeni blinked and looked around. No, everyone was here from the graveyard. Did Ria mean from the other group...? It still hurt, especially after Ria started to show off their keyblades and mock their group for not responding to the keyblades like he had hoped. "Damn you..." she muttered, wiping her eyes of tears that formed and glaring at Ria.

Then she heard Chloe's voice.

Daeni felt something inside of her start to churn and burn her deep inside. She wanted to kill Ria now. She looked on, with a stare that could kill. She looked upon Ria's face and snarled her lips. She was ready to pounce when Ria started to talk again. Daeni only stopped to listen to see if Ria had anything else that was important to say. She had heard Cerdic ask what Ria was. It's true, Ria seemed realyl odd considering RIa just mimicked Chloe's voice. But people could do that...though it was really odd. It sounded almost just like Chloe.

Daeni was sure that Ria was just mocking them. Then Ria set Cerdic off, who ran to Ria and sliced. Daeni followed suit and rushed forward, moving to attack in a different direction than Cerdic, watching Ria for any signs of counterattack. "I'll kill you!" she screamed at Ria.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    The place they'd gone to wasn't quite what Kara had expected. She'd remembered that they had supposedly been taken to someplace safe, but never had she thought that they would've been capable of creating a town underground. Had Aevum made it? Why could she remember each of the members of LIGHT, but not Aevum? She couldn't believe that she hadn't questioned that earlier, but then again there were more pressing matters at hand.

Kara's fist tightened slightly as her eyes looked at the people that seemed to be trapped within darkness. She still wasn't sure who had done this, or even whether their plan had simply been foiled or sabotaged, but once she found them she was going to have a few things to say to them. Kara had seen darkness do some pretty bad things, but nothing like this; nothing that seemed to plunge people into an eternal nightmare. "The aura has to have something to do with it. We need to find a way to undo this, we can't just leave them like this" the keyblade wielder said, her voice indicating that she was distraught.

6. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

As Mora spoke Alder could not help but feel that there was more she could have said. Her excuse for not going with the others, though plausible, seemed a pretty thin. Before he could question her any further his attention became fixed on what he had uncovered. People shrouded in darkness, alive but asleep though not in any position that a normal sleeping state would have allowed given that one person was actually standing. "What...caused this though?" Could it have been the Extractor? Alder went over towards the one who was standing and attempted to grab and shake the person in an effort to wake them. It was a poor idea but it was either that or point the keyblade at someone hoping for the weapon to just "know" what must be done and that could have easily been met with the same results as doing this the old fashioned way.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

Ria let out a sigh and outstretched their arms for the heartless to surround him, as if for protection. This caused Cerdic and Daeni to bounce back, Daeni back towards the group and Cerdic away from the group. Ria walked on over to Cerdic saying, "I didn't think you'd all be so offended by the idea of losing darkness. Weren't you all babbling on back in the day about how much you hated darkness? I figured at the very least you'd all be beaming over the idea of basically being pure light."

Ria leaned on down and picked up Cerdic by the collar. There was only so far the cloaked figure could lift him, the figure being only around 5'9'' while Cerdic was 6'2''. But once Ria had him up, his voice distorted, and spoke exactly in Cerdic's own voice,
    "Why don't you just give me that journal, you spoiled brat, and I'll let you on your way so you can stop pretending to be something useful. I mean, you're just garbage, just like Grandpa always said you were. So why try fighting when he'll never approve of you. You should just give up."

---

Mora looked scared, trying to stay behind the rest of them as if for protection. Then she noticed something towards the center of the town, and she pointed over at it saying,
    "I-is it... is it that thing?"

In the center, there was this broken looking dark orb that was just swirling with darkness in an uncontrolled manner, it looked as though the darkness in the cave was coming directly from that. There seemed to be a type of... keyhole within the orb. Mora looked at it and asked,
    "Do you think your keyswords can do anything to that thing?" she asked almost as if it wasn't an actual question. Like there was a hint of certainty to it.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic bounced off the wall of heartless and hit the ground hard. For a moment it had knocked the breath out of him and he sat there stunned while Ria started to talk. After taking several deep breaths and wiping the water from his eyes, Cerdic looked up and spoke. "You don't get to make that call. My darkness was not yours to take, I don't care what I may or may not have been talking about during a time I do not remember. It isn't up to you to decide what becomes of my heart." Cerdic tried to argue back with Ria before the figure approached him.

Cerdic grunted slightly as Ria picked him up.
    "You are stronger than you look." He spat before Ria started to speak. When they did Cerdic's eyes went wide as he stared them right in the face, and the face was not what he expected at all. It was bad enough he refused to even stay looking at it while his voice spoke to him about things that no one should have even known. "Shut up! It doesn't matter anymore!" Cerdic tried to fight back, but it wasn't true in the slightest. He still cared what his grandfather thought of him, still wanted to be accepted just once. "You know nothing of me and my family." Cerdic tried to fight but there was doubt in the back of his mind.

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Relli hit and scratched and punched Cerdic as hard as they could, still scrambling for the journal, but unfortunately Cerdic was much taller and had much longer limbs, and managed to keep them at bay. They could feel the heat of Daeni's keyblade pointed at Cerdic as well, and they were glad that she had their back.

This continued until Marley lifted Relli by the armpits and yanked them off the cowering man, shoving them away and back towards the path out of the graveyard. The young prince fumed, glaring at Cerdic. They wanted to see the page, sure, but they were more mad about Cerdic's general existence than anything else, really.

They stormed ahead, only slowing when Daeni showed up beside them, and together the group walked back to the starting point, and then around to the other path. The town at the other end was barren, and just as frightfully creepy, with heartless popping up before their eyes. Relli summoned their keyblade, but stopped short when Ria appeared before them and began taunting them. Every word they said made Relli's blood boil, before finally they'd had enough.

Relli couldn't stand Cerdic in the slightest, but Ria pissed them off just a little bit more.

"Shut the hell up!" Relli screamed, slashing forward at Ria's knees.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Do you think Ria caused this? Or Aevum? It had to be one of them, surely. I mean, I don't think that we would do this...would we?" Kara asked, thinking aloud as Alder's question got her mind working to find an answer. However, her thoughts were interrupted by Mora pointing out that there was an orb that practically screamed "i'm evil".

Kara followed Mora's gaze, looking at the orb in the center. Just how long had that been there? Was that part of Aevum's plan too? Well, whether or not it was a part of it, the orb had to go. If darkness was radiating from that, then that was key to fixing this. "There's no way to tell, but..." she said, summoning True Light's Flight and pointing it directly at the orb, "I say it's worth a shot" she stated, as a beam of light shot from the tip of her keyblade and straight at the orb. This was an opportunity to free people from the clutches of darkness, and she'd be damned if she wasn't going to take it.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Ria let out a sigh and disappeared instantly before Relli could hit him. This caused Cerdic simply to plummet to the ground. As Ria reformed some place else, they heard a very loud whisper and chuckled, "I think I've officially killed enough time... I've got an appointment to make. But I'm coming back for that journal later. So I hope you're ready. But I've gotta go deal with three of you." and a portal reappeared as he turned to walk in saying, "Have fun with my heartless friends though."

There were about 50 shadows from blocking the path. You can try and make it through them without fighting, or fight through. Group choice is a a fun one sometimes.

---

There was a sudden flickering done to the dark orb and a loud whisper-like noise. And a giant circle started to form on the ground, around at least Kara and Chrono. If Alder tried to back away, Mora suddenly ran up behind him and pushed him heavily and harshly into the circle, and darkness began to seep up and snare them all. Mora stared at the group and said,
    "Ya know... Ria told me I should be cautious with you guys since he was certain you would be more cautious about it... but this'll work."

Mora folded her hands together and said,
    "I'm sorry, he found me before he found you. We have a deal you see, I capture as many people from your light group possible, he lets my village free... I didn't think he'd jump in and kill two of you... but it made my job easier. I guess..." Mora moved a strand of hair behind her ear and said, "I'll tell you this though, the more you struggle, the more painful it gets... and then you fall asleep. Just like everyone else here. So I would just wait if I were you..."

12. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Kara, wait-" If only he had reacted sooner. His mind had been too busy working on answers and as his suspicions began to build it was already too late. "I should have known sooner." Alder growled as he looked down at the darkness that held him in place. "Why do you think Ria would help you!? He's just using you. You're never getting your people to wake up." The darkness already had a hold over his keyblade preventing him from magicking his way out of the situation but he still had his strength to fight with and he intended to use every ounce of it to fight back against the trap. This wouldn't stop him. Not once he shifted into maximum honordrive. "Dammit Mora! This is exactly what Ria wants! If we go down there won't be anyone left to wake your people. Ria's lacking the light necessary to wake them. Maybe you haven't seen his keyblade but we have! Ria's broken and can't help you."

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The giant dark orb in the middle did look very suspicious and it was worth investigating, but it would be helpful if they knew some more information. "Possibly, but let's...wait...before...we...use...them." Chrono's words drastically slowed down upon seeing a beam of light fly out of Kara's keyblade and towards the dark orb. Why? Like seriously why? Would it had killed her to wait before doing that!?

His frustrations continued as a giant circle appeared around them, the seeping darkness up hindering them from moving at all.
    "And you think you can trust him, the guy who murdered two people in cold blood right before your eyes. Who's to say that he won't put you to sleep when this is all over!"

14. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    The moment the orb started flickering and producing loud, whisper-like noises, a chill went down her spine. Something didn't add up. Mora had seemed to care for her village, but when she'd asked them about the keyblades doing something to the orb it hadn't seemed like so much of a question as it was a direction...as though she already knew the answer to it. Oh god, what had she done? But it was too late, which was made clear by the circle of darkness appearing around her and Mora's explanation. Alder and Chrono were yelling to Mora about Ria not being able to be trusted, but would the girl listen? Perhaps it was not the time nor place, but the whispers and darkness were making Kara worry about the others. As her feet became snared Kara could only think of one thing; this situation seemed like a more advanced version of the darkness radiating from the other path they hadn't gone down, and they'd let the other group go down there.

When the darkness reached her hands, she found she couldn't hold the keyblade due to the immense pressure being placed on her hands and, after attempting to fight it for a moment, she reluctantly let go of it and it fell to the ground. She was hyperventilating now, panic setting in at a terrifying pace. She'd put them into this situation because of her over eagerness to help people, not seeing the signs. "Mora, please, it's not too late! There is a way to save your village but this isn't it! What would the others say if they could see you right now? You think that they want others to suffer what they're going through? You saw the panic, the fear...it's not right! Help us, and we can help you" Kara cried out desperately, being able to move even less the more she fought against the darkness restricting her movement. "Please..." she said once again, a single tear coming out of her eye as she strained to even say that last word; the darkness making even speaking an enormously difficult task now.

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

"...you all already tried to save my village. And you only made it worse." Mora responded to Kara, shaking and clenching her fist in anger before she chuckled a bit, more out of nerves than out of enjoyment. She then looked over at Alder and said, "And he's the reason they're asleep, so he HAS to have the power to wake them up! He might be the only way they wake up!" she then looked over at Chrono and said, "And I don't particularly like to be lectured about not trusting people for killing two people by someone who betrayed all of his partners and is the reason I am stuck in this mess and why you are all ill equipped to help me." Mora's face softened a bit before walking slightly closer to Chrono and looking him in the eyes and asking, "Or am I wrong, Aevum?"

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    "Cerdic!" Daeni called, watching him get flung away. Soon enough, she felt herself get flung off and landed by Relli and the other(s). She cough a little and sat up, watching Ria grab Cerdic and start to lift him. That angered her, since Ria was mocking Cerdic now. She started to get to her hands and knees. "Get away from him!" she called out, watching Cerdic try to fight back. "Cerdic!" she said, standing up and running over as Ria moved away again. She slid next to him and placed her hand on his chest. "Let me try to heal you a little." she said, not knowing if Cerdic was actually hurt or not.

But soon enough, Ria sicked some heartless onto the group and she couldn't help but glare at the heartless. "Look, we've got more pressing matters. Can you walk?" she asked Cerdic, standing up and letting go of him.

17. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"We can do it right this time, then!" Alder shouted in return as he continued to struggle with all his strength against the darkness that held him. "Mora he's not going to help you!" Even as he continued to fight he could not feel the restraints loosening. Perhaps he wasn't trying hard enough. And then Mora said something that made him freeze and pause for a long moment. His eyes followed the line that went from Mora's gaze over to who she was focused on when she said the name Aevum as if this Aevum person was right there. But there wasn't anyone there. No one except Chrono. "What the...Chrono!? Did you fail to remember your own name or what!? I should have known Chrono was too stupid a name to be your real name!" Alder shouted at him as his struggles continued once more. "Do you even remember what the Extractor was supposed to be used for!? Whatever happened, I told you not to use it the way it was and you did it anyway!"

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Aevum...?" Kara asked, barely turning her head to look at Chrono. She couldn't believe Chrono was Aevum, that he would betray them. He was in the same situation as them, and she could remember their entire group being together before and getting along. Then again, if he really was or at least had been Aevum then she doubted he would've just walked up to them and told them he was going to betray them. Either way, he wasn't Aevum now, she was sure of it. She wished she could speak up and defend her friend, wished that she could tell Mora and Alder that they were wrong and Chrono was a good person, but she simply didn't have the strength. Kara was strong in willpower, but her physical strength was lacking at that point, so it probably didn't surprise anyone when she did exactly what Mora seemed to want...and fell unconscious.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Was Relli actually trying to... help him? It seemed weird after everything they had been through but there he was, swiping at Ria's legs. However that didn't seem to help as Ria disappeared and he hit the ground. His mind was running a mile a minute, but not because he wondered where Ria had gone or what they were talking about when they said they had an appointment or anything else. His mind was reeling, wondering if anyone head heard what Ria had said to him, anyone knew the truth behind Ria's words. It was driving him insane. And more than that his voice, the dogs face, and the odd strength of the smaller person. It all had him stuck in thought.

Cerdic was only pulled out of his own mind when Daeni laid a hand on his chest. He turned his face to her, fury in his eyes.
    "Get the hell off of me!" He said pushing her off him and trying to get her as far away as possible before standing up. "You don't get to hold a keyblade to my face, threaten me, then go and treat me like a friend, that is not how the world works." He laid eyes on the heartless but for once, he didn't care. He didn't fear them, didn't want to fight them. He just wanted to get away from here and maybe find there others, ones who could control the two crazy people he was with. He hated to admit it, even silently to himself, but he could use the stupid dogs help.

"Why don't you all just piss off and leave me the hell alone." Cerdic suggested, staring at the heartless through burning eyes before sprinting directly at them, hoping to be able to break through their lines with minimal injury and just get to the other side. The others could handle the heartless for all he cared, right now he only had two things on his mind, murdering Ria, and murdering Aevum. Murdering the heartless could wait till another day, right now they were just an annoyance that he didn't want to deal with in the slightest.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

A clear look of confusion was plastered on Chrono's face after hearing what Mora said to him. How was it his fault that they were ill equipped for this, he didn't betray any of his teammates. Not having any memories didn't help support this claim of his, but he didn't feel like he actually did anything like that. Did someone else know something about him that he didn't? One person was already bad enough, he didn't need two people.

"Or am I wrong, Aevum?"

"A-Aevum? That's not my name, its Chrono." After all, he did remember that at possibly one of the worst timing. However despite that claim something about that name, something about being called Aevum as opposed to just hearing someone else mentioned it caused a rush of memories to suddenly return and it wasn't a painless experience. The sudden sharp pain effectively brought Chrono down to his knee as he tried to sort through what was going on in his head.

The more he thought, the more pain he went through which made him unable to figure out anything of what going on. Amidst all this pain a single voice cut through it all like butter.

"uh uh, those are mine now, give them back to me"

Suddenly the pain was gone and so were the memories that came with them.
    Dammit. This isn't making and sense. what the hell is going on?!

Taking into account what he just went through Chrono wasn't in mood to be dealing with accusations, much like how Alder reacted when he was accused of knowing about the Extractor, which he later did, his response to Alder accusations was fill with anger and annoyance.
    "Listen you stupid mutt, I could care less what you think of my name, but when I told you that I only remembered my name, how to use a keyblade and a journal, I damn well meant it. If a mutt like you didn't hear me clearly the first time then I'll say it again so you can understand. My name is Chrono and I don't know a damn thing about the extractor other that what you told us!"

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.