Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Her eyes darted back and forth as Tinarah observed the group to see what they were going to do. Chrono seemed to think that they didn't have another choice, and the other man that she couldn't quite remember the name of, seemed almost excited to go through and explore what lay beyond. Tinarah herself though was not quite as convinced as they were. She waited and watched as everyone else entered the cavern. After a moment more of just watching, Tinarah realized the sudden fear of not wanting to be left there alone either and followed after, focusing more on not bumping her violin around, then avoiding bumps and bruises herself. Of course,, thanks to this, Tinarah ended up with a couple scrapes, but nothing too bad, just enough to be annoying.

Emerging on the other side Tinarah ran to catch up to the others before observing the world around her, the tunnel while dark was not impossible to see in. She could see that there was footprints, meaning wherever they were, they were close to people. From there on Tinarah stuck close to Chrono. If they did run into other people, Tinarah didn't want to be caught alone, she knew that she would not know what to do if that happened. Given all that happened in the past, Tinarah didn't often trust people, didn't like talking to those she didn't know unless they needed help, then she couldn't leave them.

Following the tunnel out, the area that they emerged into was not what Tinarah had expected to find. She had hoped that in the end was fresh air and open space, and while the area was bigger than before, it still wasn't an open space. Looking around she caught sight of the chasm, and the bridge over it. Tinarah prayed that they wouldn't have to cross. She didn't particularly like heights and didn't trust bridges as much as she should. Tinarah shot Chrono a nervous wondering look, waiting to see what they would do next, but before he could answer the cavern shook, and rocks started to come down. While the rocks weren't near Tinarah she couldn't help but let out a short screech and cover her head with her arm and violin case, right after she did that, she realized what she had done and lowered her violin case, holding it against her chest as to protect it.
    "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to almost hurt your violin." Tinarah whispered quietly to herself. now too worried about that, feeling guilty to immediately notice the shattering of glass, as the chandelier broke and heartless swarmed. Startled by the whole event Tinarah let out another short shriek of surprise as she took a step back. It seemed to have taken her a moment before she remembered the weapon that she had to fight these things. Tinarah summoned her keyblade to her hand, but before she did too much, ran to the nearest wall and set her violin down, hoping that it would be safe there. From there she took the fighting stance that Master Choma taught her, standing in front of her violin like it was the only thing worth protecting. As heartless started to fly at her, she started to bat them away with frantic wild swings. Her hands were shaking, badly, but she couldn't stop swinging, she couldn't stop trying to protect herself and her mothers violin.
    Heartless Killed: 10
    Heartless Remaining: 90
    HP: 20

AP: 0

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take found himself trailing more towards the back of the group and constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure no one unfamiliar followed. He wasn't particularly fond of the circumstances but he figured if everyone was forward facing, that would be a problem in itself. But it turned out the enemy wasn't behind or in front, they were above. Take kind of rolled his eyes at the thought the enemies always come from above. He summoned out his keyblade and got into a bit of a defensive stance before figuring out which group of the Thrusters to go after. Once he knew, he set a foot behind him to steady himself for a charge, and he charged at a group.

Take tried to isolate some of them from the rest of the group as he got in a few good hits with the first two heartless. Then he tripped up a bit, and found himself having to dodge roll to evade an attack before he swiped up again, not afraid to jump up to hit him. This was his kind of style to fight in, going for the aerial enemies while keeping a good footing on the ground in order to not be knocked over. Once he got three or four more. He stopped to check behind him to make sure the others were doing alright before chiming out,
    "Is it just me, or are these guys was easier than the other ones?" before he got his last few heartless in before he knew he had to tactically back up. He tried to at least get in an area where he could take the attack of the heartless if the others didn't kill them fast enough.

Heartless Remaining: 80

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Oh **** Mika thought as Heartless started to appear around the group. Time to get to work. Summoning her keyblade, Mika jumped on one of the rocks, tossing her keyblade at three of the flying heartless and miraculously destroying them both, before catching the blade once again. "These are way too easy," Mika shouted, having heard Take's question. "And I'm not sure a like it," she continued, jumping up to a higher rock . As another heartless tried to get a hit on her, she smacked it with her keyblade until it disappeared into darkness. The process continued until (back and forth between attacking heartless and also defeating ones the attemped to attack her) until ten heartless were dead and Mika was winded. These heartless may have been easier, but still. It took energy to fight these jerks.

Heartless Remaining: 70

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Upon stopping in front of the bridge, Chrono immediately looked to see if there was any other way of crossing the chasm before them other than the bridge and unless one of them was hiding the fact that they could fly, he found nothing of use. Long as the bridge didn't collapse on them while they ventured across they should be fine. No shorter after having that thought, a large swarm of small heartless had appeared overhead from the chandelier. A small group of eight had noticed Chrono and flew down towards him. In response Chrono brought out his keyblade and started striking at them as they got close. it wasn't the easiest thing given how quick they moved, but he did manage to get rid of the eight around him over time.

Heartless Killed: 8
    Heartless Remaining: 62
    HP: 25

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  5. Maka Albarn It's called love

This felt like a trap.

She really didn't have a choice on the manner though. She figured the "bad guy" would come up with any reason to repute his evilness somehow. Unless they were one of those that liked to gloat how evil they were. And him talking about Master Choma like that left a bitter taste in her mouth. She looked up to her teacher. He accepted her for who she was; clumsy, silly, and all. At least The Light Chaser wasn't asking her to experiment with the darkness like she anticipated him to do. And he did save her... For what purpose, she didn't know.

She chewed the inside of her cheek as she looked at the soldiers that seemed to be the same age as her but stood completely silent. She had a lot of questions floating through her head, but she wanted to get this on the move.

She cleared her throat and swung her legs around so they were planted on the ground now. She stayed seated though as she looked at the two hooded people before them. "
    Um... thanks Mr. Light Chaser for saving me and all... I don't know why you did." Aria looked around once more to figure out if she could catch up with her friends or not, but this place seemed eerily quiet. She had a feeling they were the only ones here.

Finally making her choice, she sighed out. "
    I guess... until I figure this whole keyblade thing out better and the Darkness stuff, I should stick around with you guys for a while. But as soon as I catch up with my friends, I'm heading out with them. Deal?"

6. Arch Mana Knight

The Heartless began to swarm around the students, growing frenzied as their numbers began to lessen. The began to violently peck and dash past the group as they retaliated aggressively. Glyde and Illiana were hit by more than one Heartless during the frenzy leading them to take more damage than the others.

Take was hit for 3 Damage (17/20HP)
    Illiana was hit by the frenzy for 8 Damage (17/25HP)
    Glyde was hit by the frenzy for 7 Damage (13/20HP)
    Mika was hit for 2 Damage (18/20HP)

62 Heartless Remain

[​IMG]

"Mr. Light Chaser? Doesn't exactly have the ring to it that I hoped." Despite the words he spoke, there seemed to be no surprise in it as if he had already expected the phrase to sound as such. There was a pause in his speech but despite this, the man did not offer up a name for which Aria could use in place of "Light Chaser". The Light Chaser looked down at Aria who had found herself a place to sit on the ground. She was eager to return to her friends but that would have to wait. "If you find that our company is unsatisfactory, I shall return you to your friends. But this world is unstable, a pure light such as yourself traveling from the realm of sleep to the waking world would...well, the mechanics of it are beyond your grasp at this point. Simply put, I only managed to save this world from the darkness by, to your understanding, placing it somewhere else. I cannot return this world back to its normal space until the darkness around that space has been cleared. Plucking you out of this world's boundaries to meet your friends would severely damage this world in its current state. I am sure you do not want that to happen."

"As for why I saved you? As a keyblade weilder, you're special. But there's more to it than that and I'll save it for another time." He looked off towards the other hooded figure and gave a nod. The other left in a brisk pace, disappearing from sightonce they rounded a corner. Once the hooded student of the Light Chaser was gone he motioned towards one of the others, a brown-haired boy looking to be Aria's elder by just a few years. Seeming to not having expected to be singled out, he pointed to himself and mouthed "me?" before straightening his posture and stepping forth closer towards Aria.

"This is Koa. If you're comfortable with this, Miss Dorin, I would like you to have a short sparring match with him to test your skills. Even if by the end of this you still find that you must stand against me, growing stronger right now would help you protect your friends."

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

During the first wave of retaliation from the heartless, Chrono was able to avoid being hit by any of the small and fast heartless. Chrono had also managed to wipe out a few of the ones that had blown past him. When they went back to flying around and avoiding some of the attacks that was thrown there way, he waited for them to clump up together so that his attacks would have a better chance at hitting. Even if he missed his initial target some of them would still meet the wrong end of his keyblade. This current tactic of his required some patient and attentiveness to know the right time to strike at the heartless.

Heartless Killed: 8
    Heartless Remaining: 54
    HP: 25

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As Illiana exited out of the tunnel, she could hear the sound of glass breaking close by, as if it was above her. Illiana looked up an saw that the glass was coming from above. She immediately grabbed her umbrella, crouched down, and held her umbrella over her body. After a few moments, she stood up and saw the heartless swarming in through the ceiling. "Lumios! Aperta!!" Illiana threw her umbrella up and lifted her hand toward the umbrella. Her keyblade immediately dropped into her hand as she stood up. She jumped up and slashed at two of the heartless that was rapidly approaching her. "Is this a joke?" Illiana landed as she scowled slightly. She ran ahead toward three more heartless charging toward her. Tossing her keyblade up, Illiana stood up with her hands as her blade was approaching the ground she used her right leg to kick the blade into the incoming heartless. Placing her legs over herself, she did a kickover, landing on the ground. Illiana walked over and picked up her blade. "I'm hardly breaking a sweat right now. Am I suppose to be scared right now?" She brushed dirt off her shoulder while an emotionless expression crossed her face. She continued to walk, taking note of three more heartless incoming from above. She waited until the heartless were a mere 4 feet away from her before cutting through the air above her head, causing the destruction of the three heartless. Illiana sighed as she continued to look at the remaining swarm. "This is starting to become tedious at this point." Before Illiana could utter another word, a pack of heartless had snuck behind her and attacked swiftly. She dropped to her knees, taking in the fact the heartless were not to be taken lightly as she had seen on her arms and legs.

Heartless Defeated: 8
    Heartless Remained: 46
    AP: 0/8

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    No one seemed to come over and help Tinarah, but that was okay since they were fighting the brunt of the battle it seemed. While Tinarah was kind of off to the side on her own, and that made her nervous. Sure she wasn't in the middle of battle and was relatively safe with her friends near by, but Tinarah had a natural fear. Tinarah took a moment to look behind her for a moment, checking on the violin, making sure nothing had gotten past her. So far nothing had. Still her hands trembled as she looked ahead of her at the heartless swarming around. Trying to focus her mind, she swung at the nearest heartless as it came towards her. The heartless went down, but with it three more popped up. Tinarah got scared, her swings becoming more frantic as she tried to bash the heartless away so she could keep herself and her violin safe.
    Heartless Remaining: 36

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take took the damage fairly well, letting out a sigh of relief that he was at least able to move. He tried to go for one of the frenzies that went and got Glyde. He hacked and slashed a bit at them before saying, "Hey Glyde, look alive." since he hadn't been really doing anything yet in the fight. Probably not his fault, but Take would rather he be at least alert and paying attention. Take got a few more before taking a breath and saying, "We might be able to clear them out if we get at them now." he wasn't trying to be authoritative he just didn't want this to go on longer than it had to.

Heartless Remaining: 26
    HP: 17/20

11. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika was happily amazed at the fact that she barely got hurt."Boo Yah!" Mika shouted as she (mostly) got out of the way of the three heartless that tried to attack her, and slashed right through them. On the other side of her, she noticed the small girl, one of Master Chroma's other apprentices fighting and noticed the small girl's fear.
    "You okay, kiddo?" the redhead asked her, as she defeated a few heartless that had appeared around the young girl. It was still worrying about how easily these things were being defeated. It had taken nearly no effort to defeat these guys and (although it was a lovely feeling to defeat them) that were suspicious considering how hard the others had been.

Heartless Killed: 9
    Heartless Remaining: 17
    HP: 18/20
    AP: 1

12. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

First through the gate, first onto the bridge; Glyde's assumption of the group's vanguard only positioned him to stand among the first to take the descending front from above. In a chaotic mass absent of formation, the Rapid Thrusters came like a volley of bullets. At the outset, they were quicker than Glyde had anticipated, and their apparent lack of pattern resulted in several botched attempts to dispatch them. After a series of missed thrusts and swings, Glyde was met with a series of passes that amassed to significant collective blow.

Somewhat more enlightened to the behavior of this breed of the Heartless, and deaf to the chides of his peers, Glyde settled into an alternative tactic. He remained motionless beyond the movement necessary to remain aware of the enemies and his surroundings. As one, and two, and a third Heartless branched from the frenzy, Glyde proceeded to deal with each of them as they neared. One would fall to a forward thrust; two more in a single swing as they encroached from his backside. With the fall of each individual, the swarm only seemed to intensify in their rage, the irrationality and bullheadedness of their assault augmenting.

Holding to the similar tactic of letting the swarm come to him, Glyde came about to route another three Thrusters, and four following that.

Heartless Defeated: 10
    Heartless Remaining: 7
    HP: 13/20
    AP: 0/10

13. Arch Mana Knight

The Heartless began to grow more aggressive as their numbers dwindled and began speeding about desperately trying to strike any target they could reach. Two of them made their mark by crashing into Tinarah simultaneously at their top speed while others managed to strike at Chrono, Glyde, and Mika though with significantly less force as they were just glancing blows.

Tinarah suffered 11 Damage (9/20HP)
    Chrono was hit for 3 Damage (22/25HP)
    Glyde was hit for 3 Damage (10/20HP)
    Mika was hit for 4 Damage (14/20HP)

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Bracing himself for the first two heartless attack, Chrono felt the wind blow past him as they flew into Tinarah. Distracted by this, one managed to graze his back. When the heartless had settled Chrono dealt with the rest of them.

15. Arch Mana Knight

As soon as the Heartless were destroyed the cave was silent. The darkness in the area was cleared leaving a quiet sense of calm to fall down. The sound of rocks rolling down the sloped terrain in the area broke the short-lived silence. Several figures jumped down, landing between the group of students and the bridge that was in their path. They wielded spears, directing their tips at the group but not attacking. Their faces and torsos were hidden behind large tribal masks they wore. One of them, a man, began to speak loudly as he aggressively waved his spear at the keybladers though in his native tongue none would be able to understand him. With the tip of his spear he motioned towards the keyblades they were wielding and continued to shout angrily at them.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As she swung frantically, one of the students she had seen around when staying with Choma found her way over to her, asking if she was okay. No. She wanted to say no. She wanted to say no so badly, but she had to be strong. Instead of replying in the way she wished to, Tinarah just nodded her head slightly trying not to show her fear as she wildly swung at the next heartless that appeared around her. She was not the most graceful fighter, too driven by fear in order to properly deal with the situation at hand the way Choma had taught her. It would take a lot longer than Choma had to drill his lessons in her head enough to override her instincts.

For a split second, Tinarah drew her attention away from the battle, to check that nothing had slipped past her, nothing had hurt the violin that she was trying so hard to protect. That precious second was all it took for the heartless to race at her. Two came after her from too directions, and by the time Tinarah noticed it was too late to protect himself. One followed by the other, knocking her off balance. Tinarah hit her butt and she scurried back towards the wall where her violin sat, pressing her back against the wall. She held her arms up tor protect herself, but when no more pain came, she peeked up to notice that all the heartless were gone. Tinarah didn't get up, didn't approach anyone, upset and hurt she was embarrassed and shaken enough to not want to get up. However she observed she was not the only one injured, glancing down at her keyblade and back up at one of the boys in the other group, she decided to try the spell that they learned before. Pointing her keyblade at Glyde she cast cure in his direction, wincing as her ribs ached with the movement.

Still trying to catch her breath, Tinarah had not been paying much attention when something jumped down. Tinarah jumped but groaned a bit as pain shot through her ribs once more. Her heart thundered as she observed the masked men in front of them with weapons. Weapons that they were pointing with as they yelled something that Tinarah couldn't understand. Tinarah shifted so her violin case was mostly covered by her body, not wanting them to try and steal it from her. She couldn't lose her mothers violin, she wouldn't let that happen. She couldn't let that happen, it was all she had left. And still, Tinarah could barely be bothered to move or speak up, instead making herself as small as possible, hoping they wouldn't notice her behind all the other students.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The heartless had been defeated and Chrono at first had tired to move to where Tinarah had hidden herself, but the sounds of angry shouts had prevented him from doing so. They didn't directly keep him from doing so, but it seemed very ill advised to with the spears that were current aimed at them. Chrono didn't have the slightest clue just what they were yelling, but could hazard a guess that it was about them holding weapons that they knew nothing of. If seeing their keyblades was bothering them so much, then he put his away before holding up his hands. "See, it's gone. No need to yell anymore." He said on the off chance that they could understand him.

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Aggressively pointing spears towards Take while he was still pumped on adrenaline from the previous fight was probably not the best move, but he when he saw others yield, he had the sense to adapt and work with the others rather than running in trying to kill these... people with strange masks. Take summoned away his keyblade as well and held his hands up and said, "Alright, we'll disarm just... lower the weapons..." Take moved his hands as if trying to figure out the universal symbol for lower. He wasn't trying to say drop them because he doubted that negotiation would have worked but if they were being rounded up at the very least he didn't want to have to worry about being skewered because some guy got too crazy with the pokey part. "Okay...? No..." Take swallowed a bit and squeaked out, his voice pretty high pitched and soft as he said, "That's fine then... no need to act civilized. Let's attack the other humans rather than the heartless falling from the sky..."

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

More for another time? Well that sounded daunting. Aria then looked to the guy that was summoned forth by Mr. Light Chaser, and had a double-take. For someone dressed in menacing looking armor, he had a pretty face. Oh wait, spar? How can I spar him? He looks super nice!!

She then caught on to what the mysterious man said and blinked. "Wait, if I face you?" She then looked to Koa and then back to the Light Chaser. Questions were beginning to flood her mind as she got over the initial shock she wasn't completely dead. Just mostly so. "Hold on, who are all these kids? Er, teens?" She held her hand up to Koa and the others standing behind him. "N-no offense on the wording, I'm just a little befuddled and confused. Are they the students of the missing masters? Or did you just recruit them by chance like me?"

Ooc// will format later, lolz

20. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Allow me to answer that for you." Koa offered, looking to the Light Chaser who gave him a nod of approval to carry on. He cleared his throat and stepped closer towards Aria. Koa kept quiet for a moment as his brows furrowed, obviously in his attempt to find the right words to start describing to the girl just...who they were. Their stories were far too long for just one conversation and cutting it down to one just did not do them justice. Still, he had to try. "For the most part, we never had masters of our own until our teacher found us." He motioned to the Light Chaser. "Some came from worlds falling from the dark, too far gone to be saved but they had been pulled to safety by the Light Chaser. Myself? My homeworld was falling to the dark, it nearly fell too, but he," Koa pointed to his teacher once more with determination in his voice, "kept the darkness from destroying my homeworld and offered me a chance to become strong enough to never allow my world to go so close to the brink of destruction again."

"That was two years ago."
    He looked in the direction of the other students, still as silent and motionless as statues. Koa ran his hand through his hair and combed it back only for it to fall back into place. He whistled absentmindedly as he eyed his comrades in arms. "They're a tough bunch, maybe a little intimidating, but only because they've seen the worst the darkness has to offer and made it out alive. So, if you don't mind..." He summoned his keyblade into hand and got into his battle stance, his eyes intense as they bore down on Aria. "Show us what you've got, princess. Show us that you're ready for more than learning just the basics."