Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Takehiko found Choma's lessons to at the very least be very useful considering how much they had been getting beaten up back there. A cure spell he could very easily see coming in handy in any sticky spot. He already found this one lesson much more useful than anything Atmos taught him, but since Choma said one of the lessons would have probably been taught by her anyway, he had no idea which one so he was not about to abandon her on that account. Well, he really had no plans on betraying his master anyway, it was more of an internalized joke he had. When Take heard Tinarah tell him not to leave yet, Take walked a little closer and said, "Holding him back might just make things more dangerous... Tinarah?" he wasn't quite sure he remembered the name right which is why there was a bit of a question sound after that, "We'd be better off with more people to help us out with this situation... and well... if any of the other masters he's trying to find happen to have danger around, it'd be much easier to hide as one person rather than us all trying to maneuver as a group." he realized her was talking like a tactician and was not sure if that emotionally caught on and he snapped himself out of the stiffness and scratched the back of his head, "H-He'll be alright..." he bowed at Choma briefly and said, "Thank you for the lesson..."

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika was amazed by the cavern when she and Illiana reached the other side. It was honestly beautiful and so tall and the young redhead was completely amazed by its beauty. "I have no idea where we are, but it sure is pretty," the young woman said, answering the girl's previous question. She planned to ask her what had happened to Aria, before Master Choma began speaking, as well as the mysterious man.

So the girl sighed before she sat down on the ground, leaning against a rock, and feeling most of her pain lessen when he casted and then taught them the cure spell. While she was appreciative of the two lessons he'd taught them, she did feel as though she lessons might have been better taught before the battle.

Nonetheless, Mika shook her head and turned her attention back to Illiana, especially as she noticed all the people that were here. Both masters, the brother and sister, Take, the mysterious stranger, and one or two others. But not Aria.
    "So my question," Mika started, taking her backpack off her back and allowing Nini to run free. "Where's Aria?" Mika said, narrowing her eyes at the other girl, almost dangerously.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana watched as Master Choma walked away to complete his task at hand while Torrin attended to Master Atmos. She looked to her keyblade before tossing it into the air, lifting her hand into the air toward it. "Prope.." The keyblade dimly shined as it reverted back to its umbrella-like state. She grabbed it before it touched the ground. As Illiana started to open her umbrella, the girl who had pulled her through the portal called out to her. "So...My question..." Illiana turned to the girl as she waited for her question. The girl placed down her kitten before meeting her eyes with Illiana's. "Where's Aria?" Illiana's eyes widen for a mere moment before opening her umbrella. One second, one minute, moments flew by as nothing but silence filled the air. She turned away from the girl as she laid her umbrella on her shoulder. "Take that silence as an answer. Perceive it as you will, a lie or the truth. For in the end, when despair hangs over us like a cloud, we all eat lies when our hearts can't accept anything, even the truth." Illiana turned her head as she spoke before facing forward. She begun to walk away before stopping. Guilt had clouded her mind before Illiana shook her head as if to erase those thoughts away. She continued to walk forward, not looking back at the girl.

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Choma had stepped back ready to make his leave for another world. When Tinarah ran up to him, taking his hand in both of her little ones, he could not help but smile at the young girl. Her brother had come over to thank him but Choma shook his head in response. "There is no need for that. As one of the keyblade's chosen it is not only our duty to keep the balance but to protect those around us." Choma knelt in front of Tinarah and placed his other hand on her head and looked her in the eyes. "It will be alright. Your brother is with you now and I will not be gone forever. I will return but for now I must look for help. We cannot be caught off guard again." Thoughts of Aria came to mind. He had brought his students to a dangerous world where they were not prepared to deal with that level of darkness and it cost one of his students the highest price one could pay. He was not going to allow that to happen again.

Pulling his hand away from Tinarah's own he directed his keyblade away and opened up a portal. "Take care of each other. There is some darkness lingering in this world but the level it is at right now is something all of you can handle. Stay together. Stay strong. Grow stronger and nothing will ever stop any of you. I believe in all of you. I am sorry I cannot stay but I must go. Carry on and cleanse this world." Choma took a longing glance at the young students before him and turned around to head through the portal before it closed behind him leaving the students to move forward without him.

[​IMG]

Torrin. "Down that way." Torrin spoke up once Choma left, pointing in the direction Illiana was already heading. "That's where the darkness is strongest. It's not as strong as back in Eventide but it could get bad if you leave it alone for too long." He began to slide down against the rock he leaned against to sit on the opposite side where Atmos was resting. He crossed his legs and summoned his keyblade to lay it across his legs to show that he would be ready to fight if anything came their way while the students were out on their mission. He looked away from the students to stare straight ahead into the tunnel's depths though his eyes flicked over towards Mika for a moment before returning their forward gaze. Torrin took a deep breath. "Good luck. Take the time to get to know each other a little better while you're at it. A team that trusts each other is stronger than one that does not." His voice was serious as if he had spoken from experience.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    When Chrono approached, Tinarah had thought that he was going to get after her for begging Choma to stay. Instinctively her grip tightened on his hand for a moment, but went loose again when he thanked Choma for saving her. Tinarah looked away, embarrassed and upset about the incident. She didn't want to talk about it anymore, didn't want to hear about it. It reminded her of how weak she was, how useless. It reminded her of the first time she had gotten attack, how it scared her so bad that she wouldn't leave her room. How worried Chrono and their father always seemed during that time.

There was another boy there too, trying to convince her to let go of Choma, but she wouldn't. She didn't want to and she wouldn't listen or even face the boy really. It wasn't until Choma knelt in front of her with a hand on her head that she looked up at him. His words were soft, but she still didn't like them. In the end he simply pulled from her grasp and got ready to leave anyways, with a few nice parting words. She waited until he was gone before she looked at the boy who spoke to her before, a distraught look on her face as he eyes watered a little bit. She couldn't bring herself to say anything to the boy before she ran off.

Running off she went back to the rock she had been leaning against before, where her violin still sat. She grabbed her violin out of the case and just started to play trying to figure out her emotions. It was how she coped most of the time, just music. She ignored everyone else around her as she played a slow sad tune, not caring who heard. Her brother and the other students under Choma had heard her play plenty, what was a few more? As long as they didn't comment on it, she was fine, it was when people did start to say something that she got nervous. That however was always an afterthought that left her flustered in the end.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

And with Master Choma setting off they were left to their own devices. Shortly after Torrin had thrown in his own two cents by telling them to strengthen their bonds with each other. Doing so would make sense, but just how would they go about it. This did not seem like the ideal situation to just suddenly start chatting each other up. Illiana had been the only one to start walking in the direction they were supposed to go and hearing the violin being played, it was clear that Tinarah hadn't gone anywhere yet. He knew not to bother her while he was playing and he wasn't going leave without her, thus he opted to wait until she was done playing before speaking with her again.

7. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Enveloped in the subtle, sweet glow of green, Glyde felt the healing nature of the Cure spell wash over him like a warm shower after a chilly day out. In mere seconds, he felt the wound upon his stomach cauterize and finally seal under a newly regenerated skin. Seconds after that, he could feel the strength of his body returning; somehow, he even felt stronger than he had been before the battle.

His usually inquisitive nature managed to press the provocation of this feeling to the back of his mind, in favor of simply accepting the sensation for the moment. Repaired and revitalized, he gathered his newfound strength and put himself upon his feet. The process was much easier than it had been back at Atmos’ castle. With no feelings of splitting headache or gut-wrenching illness, and his vision clear as a bright day, he moved quite gracefully, if still in his reserved, compressed manner.

Upon instruction from both the Master, Choma, and the mysterious man that had joined them in Eventide, Glyde proceeded with little hesitation. “That’s all the directive I need,” he said. “Don’t much like the idea of sitting around here waiting get attacked again; nice to be the one doing the attacking for a change.”

He stopped just once as he passed by the rock against which Master Atmos was laying. With just a side glance of his eyes, he looked to Torrin. “She’ll be alright?” he asked.

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

"That's not an answer!" Mika yelled, as Illiana walked away from her. "If she's gone, the least you can do is tell me instead of speaking in riddles!" Mika felt anger surge through her and honestly, it didn't make a lot of sense why. It's not like she'd known Aria very well. They hadn't been close friends or anything. But Nini had liked her, the girl had had such a cheery and friendly personality. Hell, their journey had just started and already one of their group was gone, dead. It made Mika feel angry, but a cold angry, as if she'd known somehow, deep down inside her mind full of memories she couldn't unlock, that something like this would happen, that not all of them would make it. So maybe in this way it did make sense that she was angry, that she was probably more sad than angry but it was a hell of a lot easier to be angry than sad after all.

Mika slid to the ground, leaning against a rock. She breathed deeply and shut her eyes, her face in her hands. Mika wasn't sure how long she sat there, but eventually she felt her fingers being nipped at. Opening her eyes, Mika was unsurprised to see that it was Nini.
    "Yeah, Yeah, I know," Mika said, taking the kitten in her arms. "Have a mental breakdown later. When the worlds aren't being destroyed." The small cat meowed at her, wiggling in her arms, and Mika turned to see the mysterious guy look at her before he spoke to all of them. Trust. Yeah, after that 'conversation' with Illiana, Mika wasn't sure who she could trust. She looked back at the man, starring at him. There was something about him that was...familiar? Maybe? Mika wasn't sure, but she knew that he had called her name and if he had answers to her past, that was what she wanted--more than anything.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah played the song over not just once, but twice before putting her violin down. She kept her eye averted as she slowly ensured everything was away, secured and locked up properly. She couldn't hide the tears gleaming in her eyes for long though as checked herself up off the ground. Slowly she walked over to where the boy from before was, Take. Her voice was soft, sounding on the verge of tears as she finally had word herself out bough to speak instead of just glare.

"Why... why did you let him go. We need him. If... if more of those things come...." Tinarah glanced over at Master Atoms who was still looking worse for wear. Fear laced her voice as she continued. "What if we can't d it... I can't do it... What if they hurt us?" She gripped her wrist in one and. Pain was one thing she feared the most. She was never able to handle pain well, and she had been hurt enough for mere memories to be enough to set her off hiding away. "I can't do this." Finally saying what she wanted to say, at least to some extent, she turned around feeling suddenly embarrassed. She had needed to get it off her chest, but it wasn't often that she actually said anything. Saying it here and now felt odd, scary even as she started away from the boy, waiting for him to yell r get mad at her, something she wouldn't be able to handle.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take listened to Tinarah express her feelings about Choma leaving and the fear of getting hurt. He understood this completely, not because he had this problem himself anymore, but he knew he used to. He was a bit hesitant to bring up the fact he was "used to it" as he didn't think that was going to help. Takehiko raised an eyebrow and asked, "You think Master Choma would leave us alone if he didn't think we were strong enough to handle ourselves?" he crossed his arms to think of some solution for her and said, "Tell you what. If you're worried about us getting hurt, how about you use that cure spell Choma just taught us and give it some practice so you can heal us better? Being a healer isn't any less important as someone out there and fighting... though..." Take stopped himself before he even stated his thoughts. He wasn't sure how to word it and he was worried he'd sound stupid. He tried to word it as best as he could in his head but instead it slipped out, "Sometimes people have to get hurt so they can learn how not to get hurt." once he said he it kind of stood there for a moment and said, "Iunno. Just. You can do this. Just..." he shook his head and said, "Just... you'll be fine." and he didn't really know what else to say.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana continued to walk as she spoke out to the others. "If you want to continue your pity party, be my guest. However, you should know parties don't last forever. If we want to save the worlds, I would suggest to keep moving and complete the tasks the masters have given us." Illiana gripped her umbrella tightly and loosen it before speaking out once more to Mika. "Which would you've prefer? The cold heartless truth? Or an answer you can make up yourself?"Illiana walked on ahead as she went silent once more.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah listened to Takehiko, but didn't turn back to face him right away. The others might have been strong, but she wasn't. She had left home trying to prove to herself that she was strong, but instead ended up getting hurt and taken in by someone else. She tried to learn to fight but that had failed her as she let so many people get hurt and die. She ran instead of helping them. Thinking about it upset her enough that she found tears in her eyes once more, making her more convinced that she couldn't turn around to face Take. While his suggestion wasn't a bad one, to learn how to cure people, she felt that still made her just as much of a coward as ever, but wasn't that what she was? She was always hiding, even know she wished to be in the seclusion of her room away from all of this pain and mess.

"I can't get hurt again.... and I can't see anyone else get hurt..." Tinarah insisted, her voice quiet and breaking as she wiped a tear from her eye. "I don't know if I can do this. It is too much." She insisted as she started to walk slowly towards where she left her violin. Picking up the case she looked towards Master Atmos. They couldn't leave until she was better so in an effort to move things along, so she could distract her mind from the dark shadows in which it was drifting too, painful memories she didn't want to face, she took Take's suggestion and decided to try and practice casting cure on Atmos, maybe then they could move on.

13. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

When Tinarah's attempt to cure Atmos failed, despite the fact that the green light of the Cure spell washed over her Torrin shifted and turned around. "Magic can only do so much. he'll be fine. She looks tough. I'm sure she'll join you all as soon as she feels better." He assured the students before taking in a deep breath as he settled back in place to get comfortable.

Eventually, when all the students had left the area they came across debris from collapsed ruins blocking their path or, rather, it would have blocked their path if there had not been a large gaping hole that had appeared to have been drilled into the rubble. The tunnel ahead was darker but there was no way around it. The same treadmarks left by some vehicle went right through the tunnel. If one squinted their eyes they could just make out a green glow at the other end of the tunnel.

Torrin used his keyblade to prop himself up and rose to his feet once the others were gone and went to check on Master Atmos. She was snoring. It made him chuckle and remind him that despite possessing great powers they were still human; the keyblade hadn't changed that. He checked his side and found that the bleeding had stopped for now allowing him to make a sigh of relief. "Hm. Can't leave you exposed to the elements." With a snap of his fingers a magical barrier formed around Atmos. Pleased to see fragments of his strength beginning to return he turned to open up a portal with his keyblade.

"Now onto that unfinished business." He pulled his hood up and glanced down at his cloak. The first order of business? Replacing this ratty old thing before moving on to an important meeting.

[​IMG]

Portals of light began to open as figures clad in armor stepped out into the city center and looked up around them to marvel at the Master's display of power. "Impressive!" One of them remarked. "I've heard of the Power of Waking but the Power of Sleeping?! Doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?" A young man's voice spoke. The armored figured looked around to gaze at the paved streets which were lit by little more than moonlight and distant lamps as they began to murmur amongst the few of them that were present.

"Naming it is of no consequence. As you all can see, when I said I had a way to hold back our Enemy," a tall hooded man stepped forth from a portal holding an unconscious girl in his arms and placed her down on a wooden bench, "I meant it. I have even pulled this one from the clutches of the void and freed her from the darkness." The others went quiet. "Now then where is T-"

Another hooded figure came running through the portal, nearly running into the Master in the process as they struggled to pull the hood up on their own cloak. The newcomer's cloak appeared to have been made in the wrong size as it was too large for their frame. "I apologize for being late I just had to-" They froze and looked at the others gathered. "Oh." They looked at the Master whose gaze, even from beneath the blackness under their hood, caused a shiver due to the chill sent up their spine. They finished zipping up the cloak and stood back along with the others, sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the six other armored members with their baggy cloak.

"Good. Now that all of us are present, we will wait for our latest guest to awaken before we conduct our next order of business."

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    There was a disappointment that washed over Tinarah when Atmos didn't seem to get any better. Despite Terrin's attempts at comfort, Tinarah still felt like it was just another front in which she failed.

Dropping near the back of the group, reluctantly Tinarah followed everyone away from where Atmos was resting. They didn't get too far before there was a block. While there was a way through it, Tinarah looked unsure about going any further. Looking back to where they had come from she hoped they would decide to wait for Choma before moving forward. Tinarah didn't speak her mind though, she knew she was being annoying as it was, and she didn't wish to make anyone hate her. So she silently waited to follow lead, even of her whole mind and body screamed for her to return to master Atmos and wait it out with her.

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    It felt as if the light was sucked out of her... literally and figuratively.

One moment she was standing with bread girl in a tavern trying to figure out a mystery, and the next she fell into a dark void without warning. Well, there was a warning, but no one was really paying attention.

She felt as if she was falling deeper and deeper into darkness when suddenly she was pulled out of it. How? She had no idea. Aria could feel gravity steadily catching up to the rest of her body. It was like she was in dream paralysis though, knowing that she had to wake up at some point but had a hard time getting to that.

A soft groan came from the girl as her eyelids finally fluttered opened. She was laying on something wooden, that much was emanate. "
    What...?" She turned her head to look around, only to spot something that she was told to be on the look out for... Something that Master Choma told them to be wary of...

Blue eyes widened in horror as she suddenly found strength to sit up, nearly falling off the bench as she did so. She caught herself and pulled her knees up to her chest in protection mode, pointing a finger at the ones clad in shadows. "
    AH! THE LIGHT CHASER!!!.... But wait, there's a second one in a hood?! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" She clenched her fist and looked around, realizing that she was in a very lonely looking place... and none of her friends were to be found. This is bad, she thought, scooting away from the pair as much as possible. Never mind the people in armor behind them, the hooded ones were the real threat.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

The giant hole in the rock, the tread marks that lead further into the darkness and lastly, the faint green light that he was barely able to spot amidst the darkness. All of which left the feelings of both curiosity and concern within Chrono. The curious part of him wanted to do nothing more than to venture further in, but the fact that they were down two masters and had only a limited amount of experience gave the concern half some more leverage on the situation. Despite that, he had to still proceed forward otherwise they wouldn't get anywhere. "Like we have much of a choice." Chrono muttered to himself, taking the first steps forward.

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika had finally gained the courage to talk over the strange man, to question him about her past, when, to her surprise (as she honestly hadn't been expecting the girl to say much else), Illiana answered her. The girl's words rang in her head--"Which would you've prefer? The cold heartless truth? Or an answer you can make up yourself?"--and Mika couldn't help but feel anger wash over her. Aria had been her friend, so yes Mika was upset and she was allowed to have feelings. Aria deserved to be remembered, even if it seemed like the girl's death hadn't bothered anyone else. And for Mika, the truth was always more important than riddles and flowery wor--

Mika felt her necklace burn and immediately the small cat curled around the young keyblade wielder's leg. The redhead sighed deeply, running the hands through her hair, thankful for her small companion for keeping her calm. Despite Illiana's.. honestly callous words, Mika knew that they had a job to do, they had worlds to save. But that didn't mean that she couldn't remember her friend for a bit. So Mika sat her butt back down, leaning against the same rock and said nothing to anyone. She pulled Nini into her arms (causing the cat to let out an unimpressed meow) and held her close to her. There wasn't much else for her to do until one of the masters gave the order anyway. So it was a lot easier to just sit there with Nini, then it was to say anything to anyone honestly.

18. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]
    "Right then." Though the thought of moving forward with the one person that could shed light upon his circumstances was unappealing, Glyde conserved to biting his tongue without complaint. She's probably about the only that can fix this mess: he reminded himself of that much, and that for that reason alone, he do best to simply hope that her recovery would come with time. "That'll do." He'd proceed with little more than a nod as strode away from Atmos and Torrin.

At a near-sprint, he brought himself to a leg's distance behind the presumably older Illiana, who, in turn, seemed to be the one taking charge. Finding some sense of sanctuary in this spot, he followed that closely. Though no words escaped his lips, his eyes traced around her with precision, as though her outline provided some distinguishing insight. All this while, a multitude of words came to and went from his mind; yet no sentence formed by any of them seemed worth the effort of breaking what had become a pleasant bout of silence.

Amid the sudden halting of the others around him, Glyde quick skirted to the side, ungracefully preventing an awkwardly comical collision. Black pupils darted from person to person before settling themselves onto the gaping hole, and the green glow in the distance. Half aware of himself, Glyde moved forward, one slow step after another, towards the 'entrance' through the hole. Within the grasp of an outstretched hand, his Keyblade reappeared, far easier a feat the second time around than the first. "Do we come this far to stop?" he asked, speaking towards the distant glimmer of light, cringing internally as he broke the quiet he had found solace in.

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take revved up those fryers and followed the group, and that's it because there's no actual other input I can put into the scenario but Arch wants me to post and hasn't posted in my rp so I'm doing this entirely to make a point and I really just wanna see plot happen but nooo he has to wait for me to write "and then take followed into the cave" ahaha **** all this.​

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  20. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

The tallest hooded figure, the leader of the group, stepped towards Aria. "Don't be alarmed. We're not going to hurt you." His voice was warm and soft. "In fact, you would not be standing here in one piece if I hadn't come and plucked you from the dark." The hooded man looked over to his allies in armor and snapped his fingers causing their armor to disappear in an instant revealing the faces of six young men and women hardly any older than Aria herself in order to make the girl feel more comfortable around the strangers. The other hooded figure kept their hood up as did the master.

He motioned for Aria to take a look around at the town they were in. "Your friends couldn't save this world from falling but I had the power." He clasped his hands behind his back as he examined Aria from behind the black where his face was. "Your teacher, Master Choma, is a good man but perhaps too burdened with the pain of the loss of previous students to bring himself to train you to your full potential. I can show you techniques they could never even dream of. I can help you dig down and bring out that light of yours so that you will not be powerless against the Heartless again."

"It seems your master has misinformed you. My comrades and I have been working to save the worlds from darkness. Eventide is just the first world to have been pulled from the brink of destruction. This world we are standing on should be proof enough that I am, as you might say, one of the good guys. Other masters fear my power and that is why they wish to get in my way. As a student, they keep much hidden from you but I can tell you that they resist me out of ignorance and fear. I do not hate them for this. It is only understandable for those to fear what they do not understand. To fight the light that outshines their own."

"Now, will you join us on our quest, Miss Dorin?"

The journey through the tunnel was uneventful. Though dark the tunnel did not hold any darkness within. If one looked at the ground they could see tread marks of vehicles that had come through, places where there was mud looking as if it had just recently dried leaving solidified boot prints pointing in the same direction the students had been heading towards.

As the group exited the tunnel they could see a stone bridge crossing over an endless chasm. Hanging above the bridge was a stone structure holding glowing green glass that lit the area. A faint buzzing sound could be heard coming from it. The cavern shook and rocks from the ceiling broke off and fell into the chasm. Suddenly, the glass from the stone chandelier shattered and a swarm of Heartless flew forth speeding down at the students below. They were Rapid Thrusters.

Enemies Remaining: 100

The OOC Thread has been updated. Rapid Thrusters cost 1 AP to defeat.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017