Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Chrys' words were nothing to Qamar. Chrys knew not how she felt nor did she herself react to Dentro falling to his death. Once the girl and Koa were gone, Qamar sighed in relief. She remembered Tinarah's apology and so she turned to the girl after laying Illiana back down in her sleep with the locket returned to Illiana's hands. "Thank you, but you don't need to apologize. You've got your own problems to deal with so..." she scratched her cheek. "I don't mean to look like that, I just......I don't know, it's...I...I just crave attention and...not wanting to be forgotten." she said this as she picked up her medical supplies and stashed them back where they belonged. She placed each item carefully and eventually reattached her outfit together. Adjusting herself, Qamar looked at where the keyblade that poked her outfit and left a small hole. She then looked down at her legs and felt the pain of the thorns once more. Her hands shook as she started to feel herself come down from the adrenaline rush.

Her eyes wandered up to where the others were coming from. The four were looking worse for wear. Qamar stood up and hurried over, meeting them and looking over Torrin and then Aria. "What the hell happened?" she asked, taking a second look over Torrin. "You look like your hands got seriously...burned?" Qamar tilted her head and then looked at Aria. "Aria looks way tired...are you gonna be okay?" she asked the girl, putting a hand on her shoulder and rubbing it a little.

It was then that Qamar had spied Thallasa. She gulped and glanced back at Torrin. "I...I have to....Torrin....Master Thallasa....guys....A...Adalirc..." she took in a breath. "Adalric's dead!" she exclaimed, looking at the ground and taking deep breaths. The tears came back to her eyes as she stared at her hands shakily. Adalric's blood was dried by now, but it was still on her hands. Her fists clenched and she she covered her face, stomping her foot in frustration. "He's dead because he was protecting me and now I've gotta tell Master Aster he's gone and explain to the other Masters what happened and they may end up leaving me on my own." she said all this and fell to her knees. "I don't wanna be alone...." she whimpered, wiping at her eyes and looking up to Master Thallasa. "Please...I need to talk to my Master's...I need to tell them...please....I miss him...." she said the last part, not exactly meaning the person implied.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    From the moment that Chrono had stepped in between Illiana and Koa, he had been on guard. He wasn't going to make the first move and give him a reason to fight back, but he certainly waging to move from this spot either. They stood there as Dentro had fallen in the ravine and Chrys narrowly avoided an attack from Boreas due to a bright flash of light. The light faded and all was quiet beside a remark Chrono had heard Tinarah say. It annoyed - no, irritated- not that, it pissed him off. He hid it well, well he thought he did. His fist were pretty tightly clenched for a short while after hearing that.

Relaxing his hands, Chrono spied the piece of the paper in which Tinarah had picked up. It reminded him of the scrap he'd found back on the R.L.S Legacy. Being the one who read it, Tinarah spotted the potential connect first and he handed the scrap the he still had over to her. "Sure, they seem more useful with you." To be honest he wasn't quite sure what it all meant, but what he could tell was that these pieces were connecting and finding them all would clear up the picture. The arrival of Take and the others was welcomed. "Least they're all back here." He didn't want to have to go through someone else dying.

3. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde shot glances from person to person. A frustration was setting in; Illiana was out cold in the middle of the once-battlefield and he, with Qamar breaking to Thallasa over Adalric's death, seemed to be the only one giving it a thought. He swiftly determined to bring the matter to Chrono and Tinarah; they were nearest to where he stood, and not seemingly burdened with the weight of an emotional outpouring.

"Hey," he said as he approached. "Not to cut in on anything but," he pointed to Illiana with his Keyblade. "We really can't just leave her like that. I mean we can, but probably shouldn't."

4. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

As Boreas swung his blade down he was blinded for a moment by the bright flash of light the blade that was supposed to strike down Chrysanteum, now struck nothing but the concrete pavement where she had been but a moment before. When the realization sunk in that he had been denied, the flaming aura surrounding him flared up as his anger at his opponents escape rose. In blind rage he slammed his blade into the ground at the exact spot his opponent was a moment before as if doing so would actually somehow harm his foe, the concrete cracked under the forceful blows that sent flames flying around him. He was hurting himself more by doing this but he was too angry to really notice. Gradually the attacks slowed and eventually Boreas stopped completely and cried out in anger as the aura around him dissipated and the flames on his blade died out. He was left standing there feeling exhausted, he was panting as the rage clouding his mind started to leave him as he accepted the fact he had won this battle. He started to feel the pain of his wounds too, the burns on his face and he realised that Chrysanteum had hit him quite well while he was blinded by his rage and his armour sported several new dents.

He finally dared to turn around to see the others were still there, how much of his fighting had they actually seen? He knew he had lost control there and it definitely wasn't very pleasant to look at. No, it doesn't matter you did what you had to. He told himself as he used the activator again to remove his armour again leaving him in the super hero costume, the cape was the only thing that had been present with his armour and the results of the battle were definitely visible. He saw that Aria, Torrin, Take and Thallasa had joined them again as well and while all of them looked beaten up they all lived through that great energy blast. Boreas started to walk the pain really setting in now and he stumbled a few times as he walked, Qamar went over to Thallasa to inform the arrivals of Adalric's death. Aria and Torrin seemed in bad shape, Tinarah was on the ground by her brother. Glyde was pointing at Illiana who was laying on the ground. He himself was feeling the waves of exhaustion batter at him, he wasn't going to give in yet though as there was still work to be done. He knelt by Illiana's side, she was still breathing seemingly just unconcious. He placed his hand on her shoulders and shook her a little. "
    Illiana, wake up." He spoke as he shook her. He then noticed she felt colder than what was normal. He picked her up and started to walk to join the people that just came back. "Master Thallasa, Illiana feels rather cold, everyone is battered and at their ropes end. We ought to fall back, rest up, look after our wounds. Plan our next move..." Boreas said. "For those needing it I can take a look at their wounds, I doubt anyone has any strength left to cast healing magic after all that. I'll warn you though I am not an expert." Torrin looked rather battered, Aria had a crimson stain on her costume, he himself could really sleep after spending the night awake, Tinarah needed to rest, Qamar was rather beat up, Take seemed to be alright, but duty wasn't done yet he would rest when everything was said and done, he had to fight to stay awake just a bit longer.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    With so much going on around her, Tinarah wasn't quite sure what was going on anymore. Her mind was still thinking over the notes that she had read, meanwhile Qamar was trying to explain why an apology was not needed, and Glyde approached worried about Illiana. While all this was happening, Torrin, Take, Aria, and Master Thalassa returned. Since Qamar went to talk with them, it made it a little more simple to know what she should be dealing with. Looking towards Glyde she followed his gaze to Illiana. "I... I don't think there is much to be done now. I am out of magic, Chrono healed her, Qamar patched her up. I don't know about you, but I don't think I can even stand right now, much less carry someone else." Everything hurt for Tinarah, she had sustained far too much damage at this point. "I don't think we are going too far right now, so it should be fine." Tinarah tried to inform him, turning to see her friends approaching. They didn't seem too much better off than she was. She gave them all a small wave and smile, happy to see that they were all safe, but knowing that now, she felt the need to relax more. Laying back down, Tinarah closed her eyes trying to fight back the pounding head ache, and aching ribs. Having someone thrown on you on top of the scratches and scrapes didn't help much with the pain. There was a hope that someone had some magic left, but looking around, she wouldn't be the first to get the healing, not when there were so many more important people were around. All she could think was "thank god they were alright."

Perhaps she needed to say something. Still not feeling up to getting up, Tinarah forced her eyes open and glance back at the group returning, particularily focusing on Aria and Take.
    "I am glad you made it back, with that blast... I was scared.... I don't want to lose either of you again." She looked to Aria and Take, two people she knew had died in the battle against the man who now stood beside them, someone who had likely protected them. She should thank him, but she still didn't know how. She still couldn't bring herself to thank him, so instead she focused on her friends. Maybe one day she would get better, but not yet.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    As they grew closer to the others, Aria was feeling heavier and heavier. She took in gulps of air to keep herself awake, seeing flashes of the nightmare creature through closed eyelids. How was she ever going to sleep again at this rate?

In her clouded state, she could see flames shooting up around the one called Boreas and hear his angered cries. He seemed super mad, and the fact they were going closer to this raging man made her nervous, but she was too weak to really protest much. After what it seemed like a minute, it all stopped together and Boreas seemed to calm down. Remind me not to get him mad...

Aria felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see Qamar. She shot the girl a smile the best she could, but it looked pathetic. "I'll be okay," she mumbled softly. She removed her hand from her abdomen and gave her a thumbs up, only to wince and hold her stomach once more. It was then she was hit with the news that the guy she barely met yesterday had died in battle... To see Qamar's reaction stunned Aria, her face losing color. She didn't exactly see it happen, but she could only understand so much how devastating it was. Her heart went out to Qamar seeing her fall like that and break down. She glanced at Torrin, and then moved away from his support, being careful as she limped over. She was trying to crouch down in front of Qamar, but then ended up falling to one knee instead and grimacing from the effort. She took the crying girl in her arms and pulled her close, leaning somewhat on her since she was having trouble holding herself up for long. "I'm so sorry...." Aria hugged Qamar to her and held her for a moment, trying to give what spiritual healing energy she had left to try to soothe her. After a few long seconds, Aria let go of her and placed a hand on Qamar's shoulder. "We're here for you," she offered. "I know it's not the same, but... We're here."

She then rubbed the girl affectionately and then pulled her hand away, forcing herself to stand up and nearly doubling over in pain as she did so. Boreas then offered to look at any wounds, and instantly Aria's thoughts went to the cut on her stomach. "
    Me, pick me," she waved one hand tiredly as she went back to Torrin, only to make it to Take and leaned against him heavily instead so she wouldn't fall over. She would never tell anyone what happened in the nightmare, but this cut was bothering her too much to hide it or ignore it for long. She then noticed Illiana knocked out cold and frowned deeply. Aria didn't have anything left to give to help anyone out and she felt terrible for it.

Aria heard Tinarah speak to them and saw just how beat up she was as well. "
    We're here, and in one piece," she said with a weak smile. She held her abdomen a little tighter and winced, her legs threatening to give out again. "I need to sit," she muttered under her breath, yet to her it felt like she stated her needs loudly for everyone to hear.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  7. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Aria seemed to be rather willing to get some medical attention, he wasn't some expert and the best he could do was some rather decent patch up jobs depending on the severity of the wounds. From the way she was moving about the wounds in question were seriously bothering her. He silently hoped that he could make good on his promise for them as he was a soldier and not a surgeon, he had assisted them a few times over the course of the years and he understood some basic principles but he wasn't as well practiced, if he could do enough to get them to their feet for just a little bit it would be enough, they would be able to fall back, settle down and hopefully recover a bit from their hard fought battle.

Boreas gently put Illiana down, removed his own emerald cape from his costume as he wrapped her in it to help her preserve warmth even when she was already feeling a bit cold. He took a small pouch from his belt containing a few basic medical supplies and a small knife. As Aria leaned on Take, he knelt down in front of the two of them. "
    You just gotta hang on a little more we'll be able to rest shortly. Now if you could just stay standing for a little bit I'll have a look. As I said I am not some surgeon but I might be able to patch you up a little. Take can you hold her up for just a little bit, I promise to be quick about it." Boreas said, looking up, his faced covered in soot and the dry, red skin of the light burns visible between the grimy patches.

Boreas quickly looked her over, bruises on her neck, bloodstain on her costume around her stomach with no cut in the fabric but from the way she had moved she seemed to hurt there, he asked her whether that was her blood and upon confirmation set to work. From the small pouch he took the small knife and took hold of the costume near the patch of blood, pulled it free and cut it open to get a look at the wound. It didn't seem to be bleeding as much anymore. He quickly cleaned up the wound with a bit of cloth and then did his best to suture the wound with silk thread to close it up. He didn't really give any warnings it was going to hurt a bit. Being exhausted didn't help his already limited knowledge and practice at suturing wounds. Luckily for him it was a clean and shallow cut. He didn't do a very great job at it but it was the best he could do at that moment. Something struck him as odd though, how was she cut but the suit had remained in one piece? It was something that could wait though, putting his things away he looked up at Aria. "
    All done, it should hold, not the best job there is but it should do." He said, it was very basic and not the cleanest suture around but he thought it would do. He turned his attention back to Illiana kneeling by her side, Qamar had patched her up already so his handiwork wasn't needed and no one else had seen the need to call for his help he picked her up again and as he stood up he took a moment to regain his balance from the sleep that was trying to drag him down as he had burnt his energy quite litterally away in that fight. He hoped that Thallasa sounded the retreat soon so they could all rest like he suggested. While holding Illiana he turned back to Aria and Take. "Doesn't look like you fared much better than we did. What all happened?" He asked, with Torrin burnt, Aria cut without damaged clothing, Take seemed to hold up alright and so did Thallasa but with how bad it was on his own end he doubted they were left unscathed. And he was rather curious what had happened.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

As Boreas blows knocked her to the ground, Chrys mostly remained undamaged due to the remaining effect of her Stonera spell. Her Aerora, however, had worn off, and she wasn't able to dodge the attacks altogether. Back to the floor and watching her opponents keyblade swing down, Chrys was hardly going to let her opponent damage her. Her eyes began to glow purple as she prepared to show Boreas that she had not even remotely used her capabilities to their full extent. However, before she could accomplish anything on that front, a flash of light called her away from the battle.

She was met with a very disappointed Light Chaser in Eventide Town. Climbing to her feet, Chrys recounted the regrettable story of their failure. She couldn't blame the master for his disappointment: She was incredibly disappointed in herself as well.

"It was my fault." Chrys remarked as she finished her account. "It was my responsibility to lead my fellow apprentices into battle, and I failed in my leadership role. I did not even put up a proper fight for our opponents... I cannot ever apologize for that enough." She turned her head down in guilt; two people were dead because of her failure.

9. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Torrin raised an eyebrow when he had taken notice of the rage Boreas displayed when exiting his form, wondering if that was how he too had been when losing his own temper. Boreas's form definitely had destructive potential at least, that was certain. It wasn't long after that the others had come over with Qamar bringing news that Adalric had died in battle. He had spoken little to the keyblader but felt the loss nonetheless. "I'm sorry." He spoke lowly, having nothing more to add on the subject but he felt that this must have been why Boreas had lost his temper. The Chasers had once more proven that they were his enemies.

Aria seemed to have the comforting thing down with Qamar...as well as the bleeding part down. Boreas came over to take a look at her wound and, knowing that Boreas's skill was limited in this area, Torrin scratched the back of his head nervously. "Don't scar her." Torrin muttered towards his friend when he began to work on patching up the cut on Aria's stomach. Looking back at his burnt arms he could feel traces of the kind of power used by Quietus. He hadn't even been aware that darkness had the capability of harming him like this. He lowered his arms to his sides, already feeling strength returning to them. "We should head back to Mode's place, rest a bit there, then work on what's next from there." He paused, mulling over the options for a moment. Torrin looked at Aria and at first spoke to her. "This world is damaged. You, all of you, need to be out of here as soon as you're rested."

[​IMG]

Thallasa held out the communicator pinned to her chest and handed it over towards Qamar. "I'm sorry." She felt responsible for the death of the boy as he was one of many under her care but, guilty as she was, she was not broken up about it like Qamar was. She had barely spoken a word to Adalric and was more concerned with how Aster, the boy's master, would handle the news. Thallasa's eyes saddened upon reflecting on how it had felt for her to lose her own students. "The news would be better delivered by you." Thallasa spoke softly. "I'm sorry I was not there. Truly."

[​IMG]

The Light Chaser placed his hand on Chrys's shoulder and spoke with understanding in his voice. "It was no failure of yours. Dentro's heart had always been clouded with darkness. The chance of it taking hold of him was always something I was aware of but it was never a guarantee. The fact that he allowed it to overwhelm him only shows us that he too would have become our enemy with time." The man exhaled. "That creature you saw over there was something colloquially known as Quietus. Judging from its power and unmatched purity of its darkness, I believe it came from the most vile part of the Realm of Darkness, a place so dark that even normal Heartless do not dwell there. But to my knowledge, nothing like that should exist." The Light Chaser folded his arms and lowered his head, deep in thought.

"Are there any questions either of you have before beginning your next phase of training?"

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria wasn't expecting the knife to be pulled out and was slightly worried. She flinched when her clothing was cut away from the wound. "Does it look bad?" she asked with a wince as she was letting Take hold her up. But the question was brushed aside when there was a searing pain. She clenched her fists tightly together and breathed in sharply between her teeth. "S-So this is gonna leave a cool scar, right?" she asked, not hearing Torrin's warning towards his friend. She laughed nervously and then before she knew it, it was over. "Thanks," she said with a small smile as small beads appeared on her forehead. She wiped the back of her head and nodded to Take to show her appreciation to him as well. "Sorry for leaning on ya..."

She then was addressed by Torrin and she glanced over at him. She knew he eventually addressed all of them, but she couldn't help but to smirk a little. "
    Aye-aye," she said with a little salute and then cringed as she held her side a bit when she moved too quickly. "No cut or use of all shield power will slow me down. We still got a princess or two still to save." Aria was beyond tired, sore, and she could curl up on the ground here and now and take a nap, but they couldn't afford to stop. She would stop when she passed out again, and she wasn't sure when that was going to be. Nor if she could at this point. Not with the nightmare creature seeming to grow stronger and stronger each time she was asleep.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Catching up on the situation was fairly easy when they got back. Adalric was gone, and while it hurt to hear of a death, he would admit that the connection there was closer to watching an acquaintance die... and for him that was something he'd probably seen more than a hundred times in his life. He helped Aria stand and looked over at Illiana concerned why she was knocked out. He didn't have enough magic in him to heal everyone or anything. He did notice Boreas' burns and reached into a bag and held out another burn healing potion like the one he gave to Torrin and said, "Here. I have a bunch of these. It's a burn healing potion." he looked up to towards the sky and said, "Ya never know if a dragon just decides to show up and burn you alive... ya know?"

When Torrin mentioned everyone heading to the mansion to rest and then leave, Take turned his head towards Torrin and said
    , "Getting out of here? Are you kidding me?" he let go of Aria and turned towards Torrin and looked visibly upset, "This city is very damaged right now, and even if every hero in this city were to just focus directly on it, that only means other villains could cause problems. I won't just leave here. Even if our objective is to find the princesses I do not feel comfortable leaving ruins in the wake." he looked over at Thallasa and Torrin and took a breath in and crossed his arms and said something he never thought he'd say, "I'll disobey orders if I have to, just to make sure I can at least start helping. Even though I know I can't fix everything in time."

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    In all honestly, seeing Aria get some patching up, Tinarah thought that it would be nice, but looking at who was offering it. After what just happened with Boreas, how insane he went on Chrys and after she left, after she walked away from the battle and showed no interest in harming them, he scared her more than most. She didn't want to even talk to him, much less have him that near to her. After the quick word from Aria, she turned her attention to others, and getting patched up and Tinarah lowered her eyes again. There was still a crippling feeling of loneliness as everyone was taking care of each other. There was always someone more important, there was always someone more hurt, someone more interesting than her. Wincing she tried to move her knees to her chest. Everything was hurting and it was a struggle to even sit up like that. Her stomach growled and hurt, a pain that was from more than the injuries she sustained. A pounding in her head, just below an old scar only brought bad memories. She tried to ignore the pain, the memories, but with so much around her and nothing she could do it was all she could think about.

Touching the hourglass necklace that she wore all she could think of was how she wanted to go back. Trying to make friends was harder than she thought it would be, and while she was lonely with Stamatis and Fost, she was never this lonely with this many people around. She supposed that she wasn't as good as any of them. After five years of training she was pretty much on par with how strong all these people were and they had only been training for a few days, even then she wouldn't call herself on par. She had fallen unconscious once, and even now she was bordering on it again. She was not the strongest, she was not the tankiest, she was okay at healing, but looking around that was not enough to have actually made a difference, two people had died after all. Sure one of them was their enemy, but she didn't wish for anyone to have died. She was unable to protect anyone, people were still hurt and unconscious, they were still all in horrible shape, she as much as anyone else. She didn't want to see anyone else die, but she was quickly learning that she couldn't keep everyone safe and up, not without sacrificing herself to the point of not being able to even stand. As soon as this realm was safe. When she could leave and know that her friends were safe... even if they didn't feel like friends at the time, then she would. She would fulfill her promise to A. She just needed to last a little longer.

Torrin spoke about them needing to rest up and then move on, but that didn't seem right, not when she looked at the shape of this world. They had saved it from falling to darkness, yes, but given the condition it was left in, she wouldn't call them safe. At least Take agreed with what she was thinking without her even having to say anything.
    "I agree...." She started quietly, though she didn't think her opinion even mattered at this point. She wasn't sure if she wanted to speak up even, but it was too late now. "I don't feel right leaving them now." She didn't feel like going into details, she was sure they wouldn't care, Take essentially already said it all anyways. Tinarah hated this feeling of being alone and she knew that she should try harder but the people she wanted to talk to were all so popular, there was always someone better that needed their attention, leaving her behind. She wondered if she could even get herself all the way to Mode's house, but she was going to have to find a way. She couldn't be weak and relying on others forever, it would be no way to find herself a place in this group. If she kept relying on them, she may as well wait at the council's castle. At least there she could sort out what to think about Stamatis and what was going on with that.

Speaking of Stamatis, Fost had promised that they would be in touch. He seemed less willing to figure things out than Stamatis, but that said she only knew that Stamatis wanted to make an effort because Gero told her. But she still wanted to hear from Uncle Fost again. She wanted to get to know this version of him. Perhaps it was a pathetic attempt to get her old life back, but she still wanted to try. She couldn't help but wonder how long she should wait for him to call her, or when it was okay to call him again. She had some questions to ask now that she saw these notes. She wanted to know if they truly were about A and what happened with him in this time line. But she also just... she wanted a close relationship again, she wanted to laugh and smile, and it seemed... easier... than trying to insert herself into a place she felt she didn't really belong.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  13. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    As soon as Take moved, Aria waved her hands in the air. "WhoOoOaA-AGH!" She lost her balance and fell backwards on the ground, landing on her back with an omph and laid there in a daze. This is my life now... She decided to stay on the ground as pain radiated through her body, lifting her arm and placing it over her eyes to block out the sunlight. Aria then realized Boreas asked them to report, and nobody had updated him. "Oh yeah, what happened. So we were fighting Heartless, and trying to find Master Thallasa... Torrin figured out she was at Edna's Mansion, and she found the keyhole there. So he sent Take cause Take can handle himself on his own and he's the stronger one of us." She kept her arm over her eyes but smiled a little as she spoke. "But yeah, we had to keep the Heartless distracted I guess... and then Quietus sent a blast towards Torrin and me. Torrin tried to save us... But his shield kind of disappeared. And then I stepped in... And I don't remember much that happened except a blinding light, pain, and then darkness."

She lifted her arm from her eyes a little as her face fell, resting it on her forehead. "
    I... got stuck in a nightmare... That thing... It attacked me; trying to choke me out. I thought I was going to die, but then Torrin somehow got in my dreams. And then I heard Take's voice calling out to me... And I was brought out of it, and here we are now..."

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Watching Boreas break through the concrete in what could be described as an angry fit had Chrono briefly stunned. Fortunately he was on their side, so being on the receiving end of it was a less likely outcome. Boreas had calmed down shortly after and Chrono didn't say much about what he saw, not that there was much that he could say.

As Aria was being treated by Boreas, Chrono had taken a seat near Tinarah. "How are you holding up?" He let the question settle, then thought about how vague it was. Especially given how they had just gotten out of a massive battle. "I don't mean physically, I can kinda tell that answer. Just in general given all of this." None of this was what he had thought he'd be doing when he left home that day. At the time his plan seemed much simpler, figure out what the keyblade was, learn how to be better use it and go off on his own goal. That was all, nothing more and nothing less. Now look at him.

"This world is still here though, we can at least help out after we've rested." Last time something like this had happened, they were left with little choice but to run. This time however they managed to stop it. Meaning there was a chance that they could do more if they tried.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar shook her head at Boreas when he asked if anyone needed to be mended. She'd take care of her legs later, right now she had to deal with her overwhelming sadness. She looked to see Aria move and fall to her knee. Qamar moved her hands to try and catch Aria but was met with a close hug. Qamar started into the distance before she put her arms around Aria. She buried her face into Aria's shoulder and started to cry more, taking in quick, shallow breaths. She could tell Aria was having a hard time in that position, so she supported her as best as she could. They pulled away and Qamar wiped at her eyes, nodding at Aria. "Thank you...I appreciate it." she spoke, helping Aria up. Boreas took over, so Qamar stood up.

Thallasa handed her the communicator. Qamar took the pin from Master Thallasa and placed it on her shirt. She walked away from the group and pressed on it. "Um....hello? Can anyone hear me? It's Qamar, I need to talk to Master Aster and possibly Mastar Stamatis..." she started off, not sure how to go about this. She still sounded like she had just been crying.

After the connection was established there was a pause as well as the sounds of movement and quiet whispers. Finally Aster's voice spoke out. "Qamar? It's Aster. What's wrong?"

"Master....Aster I...I'm sorry...I...I let you down and..." she paused a moment, unsure of how to proceed. "Please forgive me, don't hate me..." she begged Aster. "I wasn't able to stop one of the Light Chaser's students. He....he killed Adalric." she said this, clearly ready to burst out crying again, but she was trying to hold herself together.

"What!? He...was killed? No...Qamar, it wasn't your fault. I..." There was a pause. "T-Thank you for telling me." The line went dead immediately.

"W-Wait, Master Aster, I...I haven't, I want to talk some more, please don't leave me alone." she begged, holding the pin in desperation. "Anybody, please...I need to talk about this...please...anyone...Master Kide..Master Stamatis...please...." she had tears welling up again and she wanted to just lay down and curl up. "I don't wanna be alone..." she weakly said into the pin.

There was no reply from the other end. Only silence.

Qamar stared in disbelief and confusion. She wiped her eyes once more and sighed. Whatever happened, she was hoping they'd get back to her soon. Or at least, back to Master Thallasa. Turning back, she returned to the group. Torrin mentioned going back to Mode's mansion. Qamar smiled at Aria's gesture. "Aye-aye!" she mimicked, smiling again. When Take let go of Aria, the girl fell with a thud. She reported what had happened and Qamar knew she didn't need to throw anything in.

Walking over to Aria, Qamar knelt down and helped her sit up again. "Need something for pain? I've got some great pain medicine that makes anything hurt less." she offered. "Although, you'll have to swallow them with no drink." She then grasped Aria in her arms and lifted the girl up as Qamar stood back up. She stood there, holding Aria in a bridal style pose. "Guys, I'm all with you on helping, but my legs are literally bleeding still and I'd like to get some rest. I don't really want to lose anybody else to something so small as fatigue." sighing, Qamar looked at Aria. "Besides, our little princess is in severe pain as we stand here deciding. Rest after a battle is what the body needs when nobody has any kind of Magic to heal the wounds they've sustained."

At this point, Qamar was close to passing out. If anything, her HP was now at probably 2 from the bleeding that was going on. "Don't worry about my legs, Aria, I'll patch those later." she said, smiling at her.

16. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas hadn't heard Torrin's remark about not scarring Aria, too busy focussing on doing as good a job as he could and trying to stay awake. With Aria asking him whether it was going to leave a cool scar Boreas just smiled in amusement before answering. "
    There's a good chance that it will, no guarantees though." He then heard the talk of Adalric's death. "We didn't just lose one of our own. The chasers paid in kind, one of them fell into a dark fissure after he had slain Adalric and started fighting Qamar who had started fighting alongside Adalric." Boreas added as he held Illiana. With Torrin calling for them falling back to the Mode mansion to rest up, good they were going to rest up soon he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to be able to hold out. But then Torrin addressed them all telling them they were supposed to leave this world behind because it was damaged.

He'd go where ever they were supposed to, others argued but he wouldn't the world was safe, damaged but safe, they could leave. Take gave him a medicine for burns. "Thanks Take and yeah it pays to be prepared." Boreas said and then Take walked away from Aria who then fell down. "
    You alright there?" Boreas asked, she seemed okay because she started to fill him in on what had happened on their end. "Quietus? You mean those red orbs in the sky? Well that thing is titanic, it could probably draw on a lot of power, you're lucky to have survived that... Torrin is powerful but to stand against such power... I feel anyone would come up short." Boreas said she told him about the nightmare creature, the same thing that woke her when she screamed in the Council's Castle. He wanted to help up Aria by offering a hand but Qamar took care of it.

He had heard Master Asters response to the news of Adalric dying. It was her fault though. Adalric died protecting her, he only had to protect her because Qamar had interfered in their duel, Adalric was holding his own, taking hits sure and hardly able to strike Dentro back, but they were supposed to delay, not exactly win, all they had to do was delay and hold out long enough for the problem to be solved. Because she ignored her orders Adalric died and people got more hurt than was necessary. He kept the burn heal on his person and would apply it later before bed if he managed. "
    I'll go where ever I am supposed to go. Why do we need to leave so badly though, the world is safe, right?" Boreas said, he'd follow Thallasa or Torrin's instructions to the letter.

17. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Torrin tilted his head on hearing Take's passion about staying behind to finish what was started. "I was just planning on staying here alone." He reached for his pocket but his hand slid against the fabric of the super suit leaving him a little annoyed and unsure of what to do with his hands. Torrin eyed Boreas when he brought up that anyone would come up short against Quietus and, though he already knew it to be true, it still was not pleasant to hear it said by someone else. Hearing about the death of one of the Chasers made him wonder if he would have wanted it to have been caused by him or not. Perhaps he was better off not knowing the answer to that. "Which one died?" Torrin asked before continuing on to answer Boreas's own question. "The world is infested with darkness. Sealing away the external forces slowed its descent but unless it's cleared out, this place is going to tear itself apart. Then there's the fact that i don't think this place has seen the last of those colorful villains..." He shook his head and shrugged slightly. "There's too much to parse through right now. I'll think of something later. Right now I just want my coat back." Torrin rubbed his shoulder, and watched as some of the heroes off in the distance were off pulling civilians out of damaged buildings and helping clear the wreckage of the disaster left behind. Once more he felt guilty that he was not doing more to help but for now he put the feeling on the back burner for later brooding.

"Qamar, if you're in no shape to be carrying Aria, don't. And don't call her our little princess." Perhaps it was not his place to fight someone else's battle but respect was something that mattered to him. He already knew Aria wouldn't have appreciated being called a little princess, even in jest, just the same as he hated his own title being brought up. Watching as Thallasa began to lead the way back to Edna's place Torrin took that as their cue to leave. "Let's go."

18. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde simmered down as the situation at hand was addresses further. Hopefully they'd all be able to tend to the wounds, physical and otherwise.

The boy's interest peaked as the topic of conversation arrived at the question of where the next step would take them. There were those among them that voiced a concern for the city they were in, and wished to stay. Others were insistent on the necessity of leaving as soon as possible. Glyde was instantly in the latter frame of mind. "I'm all for getting out of here as soon as possible," he voiced. "Made some... not to good memories here, but that's besides the point I reckon. The world is safe though, so it shouldn't need much in the way of help, what with all of the supers around. Plus, if those Light Chasers are out to take one of our own, then doesn't staying put make their work that much easier?"

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Things were a little chaotic around her and there wasn't much that Tinarah wanted to say. She didn't know how she could have been of help in any of this, it was better that she just didn't involve herself. While she was trying to avoid everything though her brother came and sat next to her. Always the comforter it seemed. "I'm..." Tinarah had to think for a moment, not just on how she was doing, but what she wanted to tell her brother. She didn't really want to worry him more after all. "I am not well... I am confused and lonely and... I wish I was back." She sounded almost desperate. "I am sorry Chrono. It's just... it is not the same. They were my family and if I could even talk to Stamatis... or Uncle Fost just sort things out here it could be okay, but I can't and it isn't. Every time I try to do something it isn't enough. Every time I try and make friends again I can't, and my head hurts and everything hurts and I thought I was stronger, I thought my extra training had given me an edge, but it hasn't. I still can't keep up with any of you and..." Tinarah sighed. "I thought things were bad when I was terrified to leave my room, but now I can go out but everything I seem to do brings back memories, good, bad, but mostly bad." She admitted. So much for not wanting to worry Chrono, she supposed she just needed to talk, couldn't hold it in any longer.

Torrin had commented he was going to deal with the town himself and they needed to go and rest, but Tinarah didn't think anyone staying around alone was a good idea. Torrin might have been strong but if something went wrong, someone should be there. Chrono showed interest in helping too, but Tinarah wasn't sure if that was a good idea.
    "I don't think we all need to stay, but..." She looked at Torrin. "Despite it all, I want to finish at least one thing I started." She stated as everyone started to get up to go. Tinarah looked over at her brother looking a little embarrassed. "Do you think you could help me up?"

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    The girl sat up with Qamar's help and gave her a curious glance with an eyebrow quirk. "Oh, i-it's okay," Aria said with a smile. She was thinking back on the Valerian tea and didn't want to make the same blunder as she did last time. "I'm just tired more than anything, and just only a little sore-"

She was cut off when she was suddenly hoisted up off the ground and resting against Qamar, but rather stiffly. "
    Um..." Aria blinked and then couldn't help but to feel nervous with the way Qamar seemed to be shaking under her weight. She instantly felt bad and held up her hands a bit while waving them side to side. "I'm fine, really! I'm... little princess?" She pursed her lips together as if she swallowed a lemon and scratched her hair a bit. "I... don't know how I feel about that..." She didn't know how to take that title. It sounded cutesy, and most of all diminutive, like she wasn't capable of much except smiling and day dreaming. Even though that's probably not what Qamar meant. But with all of the negative titles she had been getting lately, she was trying so hard to prove herself and didn't want to seem useless or a burden to everyone. Even though she was the Princess of Heart, the Light Chaser told her that she didn't have to be a princess to earn that title. She grew up on a farm. That was all. Only Torrin saw that vision of how she came into this world when they were in her Dream Realm, so as far as she knew, she wasn't much more than an abnormal person with a normal background.

She looked to Torrin who's grumpy side seemed to appear once again and she lowered her hands to rest carefully on her stomach. "
    Qamar, it's okay. I can walk if I have support... I mean, I'd rather not. But everyone is beat up and tired. I don't want to cause anyone more pain. Put me down, I'll be fine," she said with an encouraging smile. The faster they could move on, the better off they'd be.

She then glanced over at Tinarah who seemed to be having a hard time. Aria's heart went out to the girl. There wasn't time to really talk and bond since her return... Just only that one time over hot chocolate and food after the Council meeting. At least she's spending time with her brother...