Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Swatting away heartless that had approach him ha become a simple task at this point. Not because of the difficulty, but solely due to his body working on auto pilot to deal with the smaller nocturnes and rhapsodies that floated around him. The various pelting of ice and fire did nothing to stop him, but it did leave leave him unprepared for the neoshadows that had snuck over to where he was. Chrono was lucky enough to notice the sudden shadow overhead and get in a defensive position. The attempt did stop any major damage from being struck to his back, but he was still knocked both down and back a bit from the attack.

Chrono had groaned once he'd somewhat gotten up. The neoshadow that had attacked him was nowhere to be seen, however that one heartless wasn't a prime concern. Seeing Tinarah be downed was the first and last thing on his mind. From there his body worked on autopilot and ran over to where she was. Even if she had been healed and gotten up by the time he's actually got there, it didn't stop him from casting cura on his sister. 'Are you okay?' Was what he wanted to say, but the words had gotten stuck in his throat.

Chrono cast Cura on Tinarah

Heartless Defeated
    Blue Rhapsodies - 4 (One beaten through Combo Plus)
    Red Nocturnes - 4

HP: 61/80

AP: 12/40
    MP: 15/30
    DP: 3/3

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Qamar was relieved that Tinarah got back up so quickly. When she noticed where Tinarah was going, Qamar got the hint and jumped up, rushing forward. She didn't even summon her keyblade again as she rushed for Dentro. He was too busy punching Adalric, that Qamar was gladly able to attack. She delievered a strong kick straight to Dentro's face, managing to knock him away from Adalric for now. Once he was back to his feet, she summoned her keyblade and started to assault Dentro, wasting no time in making sure he had no time to even think about Adalric again.

Through all of this, she could only think about Adalric and what condition he was now in. She was scared it was too late, but she was too busy beating the ever living crap out of Dentro to notice.

HP: 30/50
    AP: 18/58
    MP: 0/30

Enemies Defeated:

Heartless Remaining:
    5 Shadows (2AP)
    88 Darkballs (12AP)
    59 Neoshadows (16AP)
    44 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    40 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    39 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys found herself dodging out of the way of Boreas' attacks. Unlike her companions, she was not currently wearing armor and was considerably more vulnerable to the attacks. Once she was safe from the fireballs, Chrys peered around for a head count. Most everyone was gathered at the moment, though some of her opponents seemed to be fighting... each other? Regardless of whatever issue those few currently had at the moment, she felt it was possibly more worthy of note that neither Aria nor Torrin was present. The same could be said of a third individual whose name was not well known to her. After the gigantic explosion that had resulted in a practical volcano of dark energy, she was reasonably concerned about them. However, as much as she wanted to go looking for them, Boreas sights were trained straight on her. Any attempt at leaving now would only be translated as one or all of various villainous traits. She had to finish her fight first.

Remembering the beating she had taken earlier, Chrys began planning a counter assault in case he tried a similar attack in the near future. Casting Stonera on herself, she dashed forward, still under the effect of her earlier Aerora, aiming for a powerful frontal attack.

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde, with his player finally succumbing to the epidemics of fourth-wall-breaking and inspiration loss, continued battling Heartless. He refrained from using his Shoot ability, as he felt the need to save his last shot. With his improved maneuverability, he felt confident enough to engage the Heartless up close. He rolled a second time, attacking several Heartless as they charged.

Enemies Defeated:
    5 Shadows
    1 Neoshadow

Enemies Remaing:
    0 Shadows
    88 Darkballs (12AP)
    58 Neoshadows (16AP)
    44 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    40 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    39 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

AP:12/38
    HP: 33/75
    MP: 12/30
    Used Another Dodge Roll.
    MP Haste Restores 1 MP.​

5. Arch Mana Knight

Mr. Incredible
    HP: 303
    AP: 0/40
    MP: 0

Elastigirl
    HP: 43

Frozone
    HP: 42
    MP: 20

Machina
    HP: 59
    AP: 10/50
    MP: 20

Heartless Defeated:
    15 Yellow Operas
    12 Red Nocturnes
    13 Blue Rhapsodies

Mr. Incredible took 23 Damage! (280/400HP)
    Elastigirl took 16 Damage! (27/100HP)
    Frozone took 42 Damage! Frozone was Knocked Out!
    Machina took 29 Damage! (30/120HP)
    Torrin took 28 Damage! (53/160HP)
    Tinarah took 29 Damage! (1/75HP)
    Qamar took 24 Damage! (6/50HP)
    Glyde Dodged all attacks! (33/75HP)
    Aria took 12 Damage! (55/80HP)
    Takehiko took 15 Damage! (34/100HP)

[​IMG]

Torrin looked around at the swarm of Heartless surrounding them, seeing no end in sight. He wasn't sure to be glad that no one else from their party was around or not. Maybe it was safer for everyone else if he and Aria were alone. His costume had been roughed up and the cape was tattered and ripped nearly to shreds. It was a shame since he actually liked it but after fighting both Kefka and an army of Heartless he knew he couldn't have expected this costume to hold up the same way his coat could. Ripping off the cape and letting it get blown away by the wind he continued to fight with his hands, still focusing on the Darkballs. "Ten down, many more to go. No big deal. Just keep fighting." He couldn't even hear himself speak as he raised his fists again, ready to keep at it.

The earth beneath their feet rumbled and began to crack. Darkness poured out from the fissures surrounding them. As Torrin moved closer towards Aria he looked to the sky to see that the two red circles, its eyes, were now searching the city. Even at this distance he could feel a dark pressure build up beyond the clouds. "Not good." The red glow moved through the city as the eyes in the sky searched for a target.

HP: 53/160
    AP: 0/72
    MP: 42/50

Heartless Defeated:
    10 Darkballs

Heartless Remaining:
    78 Darkballs (12AP)
    58 Neoshadows (16AP)
    28 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    28 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    27 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

[​IMG]

Thallasa nodded towards Takehiko and pointed at Edna's mansion. She may not have been able to clear a path for herself but she knew she was capable of making room for someone else to get inside while she served as a distraction. "The keyhole is in there! You need to lock it. Just point your keyblade at it and the rest will come naturally." She struck at the Heartless that were already beginning to crowd them once more. "I'll make an opening for you to go inside! There's likely to be Heartless in there as well so be ready." Without another word Master Thallasa stepped in front of Takehiko and aimed her keyblade at the sky, calling forth dozens of brilliant bolts of lightning from a powerful Thundaza spell that ripped through the Heartless to clear a path for the boy.

[​IMG]

"Gotta wake up way earlier in the morning if you're gonna sneak up on me, sweetheart!" The Chaser smirked as he parried Tinarah's attacks and kicked her in the gut to create some distance between the two. Qamar jumped in and forced him to dodge and jump back away from his initial target. He laughed at girl's frantic swings, fast as they were, he remained calm and deflected her blows with his keyblade until he found an opening and used it to summon yet more vines to slow the girl down.

By now Adalric had closed the distance between the two and charged at him. Using his free hand Dentro gripped Adalric by his collar and spun the keyblader around flinging him as a blunt instrument to strike Tinarah. he ignored the two, having taken them as being out of the fight for now and clenched his fist to draw on the rest of his magical reserves to restrict Qamar with thorny vines that dug into her skin as they tore through the ground beneath her. "Ooooo that's gotta hurt a little, huh? You know, I never had someone teach me not to hit a girl. Lots of orphans get made when worlds are lost to darkness. Though I should be grateful. I wouldn't have gotten the keyblade otherwise!" As he said the word keyblade he poked Qamar in her stomach with the tip of his blade.

"You're one of those dark aligned wielders, right? Well we can't have people like you around ruining the new balance we're trying to make." Dentro poked Qamar's chest with his keyblade clearly pointing at where her heart was and dug the tip of the blade in to draw some blood. "It's nothing personal." He took several steps away to prepare for a running start. "Close your eyes if you want. I'll make this quick." Dentro pulled back his keyblade and ran at Qamar, thrusting his keyblade at her at full force.

[​IMG]

Adalric clutched the keyblade lodged in his chest, looking Dentro in the eyes as the Chaser looked at him in surprise. Dentro's keyblade vanished and the Chaser stepped back, clearly shaken by what he had done and unsure of what to do now. Adalric coughed out blood and dropped to his knees with his hands now pressed on his chest. He looked back at Qamar and faintly smiled at the girl. "Sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll be around to clean things up for you much longer. So, be a little more careful from now on." His voice was strained in the attempt to be heard. Adalric laughed morbidly only to be interrupted by another cough that forced him onto his hands and knees.

"Tell my master that I'm sorry I wasn't able to fulfill her orders, even after she uplifted me from my old life." His arms began to shake and he fell over, rolling onto his back to look up at Qamar. His eyes focused on the girl for a moment but as the seconds passed his vision began to fade and his eyes began to wander as if searching for her face. Adalric's body began to glow faintly, sparks of light rising from his body as he began to fade. "I'll try to do better in my next one..." Faster and faster the light fled his body. "Huh...That's funny...I always thought there'd be a light...But...I only...see...." His words were lost to the silence and soon Adalric faded away into the light.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria could see that Torrin was slowing down but was determined to fight. He threw away his cloak, while hers was still intact for the most part. It was holding together rather well. She was feeling a little worn down, but she felt the end would soon be near. Take would find the keyhole, and Master Thallasa and him would be able to seal the darkness away. At least she hoped it worked that way.

She took out at least a couple more dark balls, and then looked over at Torrin. “How are you holding up?!?” She yelled over the dull roar muffling their voices. Thundara was cast on some Red Nocturns from her keyblade, taking out that small group before it overwhelmed them. Aria barely dodged rolled from an attack by a Neoshadow and counterattack by getting up and spinning around to hit it from behind her. She noticed the dark fissures starting to pop up and gripped her keyblade more tightly. “Hey! Should we move out of here?!” She asked as she etched more closely to Torrin to make sure they didn’t get separated in the chaos. It was just the two of them, and Aria didn’t want to fall into a dark chasm again. She didn’t think she’d get a second chance like last time if that came to be

HP: 55/80
    MP: 4/30

Used Dodge Roll
    Thundara Casted

Enemies Defeated
    2 Darkballs
    1 Neoshadow
    8 Red Nocturnes

Enemies remaining
    76 Darkballs
    57 Neoshadows
    28 Yellow Operas
    20 Red Nocturnes
    27 Blue Rhapsodies

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar may have missed her kick, but at least she was able to try and slow down Dentro, even if for a moment. Although her attacks with her keyblade were fruitless, she was happy to have at least done...something to him. Or maybe not, since he didn't seemed at all fazed by any of this. She watched him swing Adalric around and smack Tinarah back. Qamar winced when she saw that and tried to move, but the vines were back and were digging into her legs. The pain was awful, but she had other things to worry about.

Dentro started to talk about not hitting girls and orphans. "Yeah...I got mine....before my world was...destroyed." she said, between attempts of pulling away from the vines. She stopped when she felt Dentro's keyblade poke her stomach. Her eyes trailed up to glare right at Dentro's. As she listened, her eyes had a more yellow glow to them. She was trying to use her darkness to get rid of the vines, but it just wasn't working.

He talked about her being dark aligned and that, honestly, didn't bother her much. She knew she wasn't a pure light wielder. She didn't care. What she did care was that Dentro didn't think she was needed. "Yeah well how are you gonna have balance if there's no dark wielders?" she retorted. His keyblade poked her chest and she felt her heart react a little, as if it were in fear. She frowned and glared at Dentro, feeling the blood trickle down her chest.

Knowing there was no escape, Qamar closed her eyes. She was ready to be pierced and her life to end. She knew she shouldn't even be alive at this point what with having done so many sinful things. Her life was the price to pay to even try at righting the wrongs she had committed. She kept her eyes closed until she heard the keyblade make contact with another body.

Her eyes shot open and she saw Adalric turn towards her and try to make a joke. She listened to him as she reached down and grabbed the vines, ripping them with newfound strength. She tossed the vines to the side and fell to her knees. Qamar picked up Adalric while tears filled her eyes. She listened to his last words and held him close to her as the lights started to fade off of him. She listened closely so she could tell the other Masters later on.

"Don't leave me." she begged. "Please...we aren't best friends but..Adalric, you...you were my fellow student...you...we...we were good for each other...I could fight and you could defend me." Her words were lost to Adalric as his body finally faded away and she was left holding onto the wisps of light that remained. She watched his heart float away before she looked back down at the blood on her costume and hands.

A guttural scream came from Qamar. The spell drowned out most of the scream, but it could probably still be heard from those nearby. It was all her frustration from fighting with Dentro, fighting Illiana, fighting the heartless, and fighting with herself. She couldn't keep it together as the darkness within her bubbled and spilled, seeping into the ground around her. She slammed her hands to the ground and left small cracks where her fists made contact with the concrete. Her eyes moved from her hands and up to Dentro.

She rose and gripped at her costume. Tearing it away from her body, her previous clothes were underneath this entire time. Her legs were still torn up from the vines, but she couldn't feel the pain anymore. All she felt was heartache and all she wanted was revenge. Qamar walked towards Dentro and got as close as she could to him. "You murdered my comrade." she said, grabbing at Dentro's arm and squeezing it if able to. "I ought to do the same to you." she spoke with a sickeningly sweet inflection.

Her other hand gripped her keyblade as a teal aura appeared around her. "Master Kidemonas, lend me your strength while I teach this boy a lesson." she said, readying her keyblade after first using a Cura spell on herself.

HP: 21/50
    AP: 68/68(+10 from d-link)
    MP: 0/30
    D-Link with Kidemonas (2/3 turns remaining)

USED CURA ON HERSELF

Enemies Defeated:

Heartless Remaining:
    76 Darkballs (12AP)
    57 Neoshadows (16AP)
    28 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    20 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    27 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  8. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take listened intently to every word she said, so she wouldn't have to repeat it a second time. Once her thunder spell had cleared him a path, the boy quickly darted towards the entrance. As soon as he got towards where the door was, he noticed it was already on the ground which left a clear opening for him to see his opponents he would have to face. Which was more of the same, but it didn't mean he felt any better about it since this time it was him on his own and he wanted to be careful because if he went down, and Thallasa didn't know, he had no idea what he had in store.

The boy kept his keyblade ready for a guard as he ran in looking around for signs of this keyhole. When he got himself to the living room, he saw heartless on the prowl with their attentions now turned towards him, but behind them, the statue in the back of the room was surrounded by darkness and through it, he could see in it's chest:
    a prominently placed keyhole. He wondered how he hadn't noticed it earlier when they were in the mansion, but he wasn't exactly looking for it.

The boy knew he was going to have to clear out a few of these heartless before getting anything done, so he took his keyblade and quickly tapped it towards the ground, as if the noise would attract the rest of them as he shouted,
    "Alright you good for nothing hot air balloons, you want a piece of me?!" and as they floated towards, Take kept in a defensive stance to lure them in, and unleash his attacks to thin them out.

Take used blitz+

HP: 34/100
    AP: 0/34

Heartless defeated:
    3 Darkballs, 5 Red Nocturnes

Heartless Remaining:
    73 Darkballs (12AP)
    57 Neoshadows (16AP)
    28 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    15 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    27 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

9. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas got up to his feet after firing the repeating crossbow. He had struck the two other chasers not that it seemed to do much as the two ignored him and they split among their original battle lines again. The orbs in the sky had changed their position he liked the look of that even less, there was something really strange going on. He really didn't like the look of it, they weren't supposed to move like that. Then Glyde showed up near him. "Just do as you were asked and keep the Heartless at bay!" Boreas barked his voice full of irritation. From the corner of his eyes he saw someone go down for a moment with others rushing in to help. He hoped they could just hold out a bit longer that's all they needed to do he kept telling himself. He saw his opponent come for him and in the corner of his eyes people disobeying the instructions given, why couldn't these people just listen to simple instructions. Boreas then transformed his keyblade back to it's original form and moved to meet Chrysanteum.

Boreas parried the frontal attack but still felt the force of the blow go through his arms and it still hurt quite a bit but Boreas gritted his teeth and glared hatefully at Chrysanteum. This world was going down, they claimed they wanted to help yet here they were still fighting them. He didn't believe a word they had to say. As he distanced himself a little bit from his opponent and rolled his shoulder a little he saw what happened to Adalric. While his sacrifice was worthy of praise, it would have been unnecessary had Qamar followed instructions and not interfered. He felt the rage boil up at his comrade falling against these debased fork tongued vultures. As Boreas started his attack again on his opponent he was wreathed in
    an aura of purple flames and his eyes only showed murderous intent. With his keyblade burning in those same purple flames he started relentlessly attacking Chrysanteum. Strike after strike, slashs after slash his vision was starting to cloud more and more focussing him down on the opponent that was in front of him. As he slashed, flames were flying off his blade and he could feel the searing pain of it hurting him as the fire burnt him as well as it flying all around, but at this point he was too far gone. The beast had awoken and it would be either glory or ruin now, he cared not which it would be as he savagely struck at Chrysanteum leaving few openings for a counter-attack as he continuously attacked.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    For the next sequence of events Chrono had found himself standing in place, which bothered him greatly. Why was he unable to move when it mattered most. His sister had just gotten kicked in the gut as well as Adalric died. Regardless of how well he knew the guy, there was no reason for him to be killed in such a manner. It was just like five years ago when his mother had been killed and he just watched as it happened, not doing anything until it was too late. Was he really about to stand there and allow something like that to happen again?

No he wasn't, not if how tightly he was gripping his keyblade was anything to show. A strong desire to punch Dentro was still there, but now wouldn't be a time for that. Quickly Chrono sprinted over to where Tinarah was and helped her to her feet while casting cura on her. From there he started channeling the power of Atmos in case he would need more magic. "You okay? If so then we need to leave Dentro to Qamar and deal with these heartless." To be honest he didn't even know if Qamar would be find on her own, but after that display she didn't seem like she'd be in a cooperating state.

Chrono casted Cura on Tinarah
    Chrono actived Atmos's D-Link

HP: 61/80

AP: 40/40
    MP: 15/30

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cocky b*stard. Just because she wasn't able to get the jump on him in the middle of this battle, but he didn't need to talk down to her. Parrying her attack, he managed to kick her in the gut, pushing her back. She was barely able to get back up from that before Adalric came flying at her knocking the wind out of her once more and leaving her hurting. Tinarah tried to push him off a bit getting him away from her, but she collapsed back to the ground as she watched Adalric sprint off. In the distance Dentro was looming over Qamar, and she wasn't looking like she was doing too great. There was nothing she could do to stop Dentro, protect Qamar, or stop Adalric from what he did next. As Dentro went to strike Qamar down, suddenly Adalric was in the way. While she didn't really know the man, it still hurt. She was the one who looked to Qamar to help save Adalric, and now Adalric died to save her. It was stupid, she should have never brought Qamar along. She should have saved her magic and just provided support from afar.

As tears came to her eyes, Tinarah near ready to give up on the fight, given how much pain she was in and how she failed, however before she could completely give up, Chrono was there. Taking her brothers hand some warmth of healing washed over her getting her standing at least slightly. She looked at her brother, and she looked ready to cry, but she shook it off. Knowing she had to be more careful, she glanced back at Dentro fighting Qamar, but then looked away towards the heartless. She needed to deal with them and defend herself in whatever way that she could. Nodding to Chrono, Tinarah stepped towards the heartless, doing whatever she could to start killing them, though her movements were sluggish and sore, she did the best she could but even that was not as much as usual.

HP: 16/75
    AP: 16/52

Heartless defeated:
    3 Darkballs

Heartless Remaining:
    70 Darkballs (12AP)
    57 Neoshadows (16AP)
    28 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    15 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    27 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

12. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde continued to battle with vigor. Having avoided the coming assault this time around, he was starting to experience a high in his confidence. Nodding in response to Boreas' orders, he set himself to deal with the Heartless that might beset upon the veteran warrior's battle with the Light Chasers.

In a pairing of diagonal swings he struck down two Darkballs. In their wake, five Blue Rhapsodies zoomed forward. Acting before they could begin prepping their magic, Glyde unleashed Fira, eliminating them with the burning buckshot.

Enemies Defeated:
    2 Darkballs
    5 Blue Rhapsodies

Enemies Remaing:
    68 Darkballs (12AP)
    57 Neoshadows (16AP)
    28 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    15 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    22 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

AP: 14/38
    HP: 33/75
    Turn 3/3 for Aero.
    MP Haste Restores 1 MP.​

13. Arch Mana Knight

Mr. Incredible
    HP: 280

Elastigirl
    HP: 27
    AP: 20/40

Frozone
    HP: 40
    AP: 20/40

Machina
    HP: 30
    AP: 30/50

Heartless Defeated:
    15 Yellow Operas
    1 Red Nocturne
    9 Blue Rhapsodies

Mr. Incredible took 26 Damage! (254/400HP)
    Elastigirl took 14 Damage! (13/100HP)
    Frozone took 12 Damage! (28/80HP)
    Machina took 10 Damage! (20/120HP)
    Torrin took 12 Damage! (41/160HP)
    Aria took 7 Damage! (48/80HP)
    Takehiko took 28 Damage! (6/100HP)
    Chrono's Temporis Imitatio activated! The Time Clone used Vicinity Break!
    Tinarah took 13 Damage! (3/75HP)
    Glyde took 10 Damage! (32/75HP)
    Glyde took 6 Damage from the Explosive trait of Boreas's Form! (26/75HP)

[​IMG]

From under his helmet he narrowed his eyes at Qamar as she began to show her true colors. He was taken aback by her ferocity but he had prepared for this kind of darkness. This was exactly what he trained for. "Bring it on, girly. I'll put you down just like I did to him!" Dentro raised his keyblade to swing at Qamar but froze, his eyes gazing upwards at the red eyes gazing down at them. They began to move across the sky and the weight of darkness in the city intensified. "What the heck?" The clouds began to part and even the Heartless stopped moving to look up at the dark red energy building. There was a shock wave that, even in the world's current state, cracked loud as a sonic boom. He shook his head in disbelief, the red from a massive descending blast of energy that shook the very air around them casting an ominous glow on the city.

"Back to business." Looking back at his arm, Dentro suddenly yanked on it to bring Qamar even closer to headbutt her with his helmet.

[​IMG]

Torrin wanted to summon his keyblade but he wasn't sure if Take would need it again to keep traveling and he had no way of sensing if it had finished its job. It's not like he had an eye to know what the keyblade was up to. He held out his hand to cast a Cure spell on Aria after seeing that she was looking roughed up. "Doing better than you!" Torrin joked, ignoring the fact that somewhere along the battle he had picked up half a dozen new scratches that cut through his costume. He breathed in deep and winced looking down to see that one of the scratches had cut into the still recent scar left from one of his encounters with the Light Chaser. "I'd portal us out but doing that will only rip open a new hole for Heartless to come out of." With no way to quickly travel he knew they would just have to stay put for now. "As long as we're together it'll be fine!" He assured Aria.

The darkness around his hands faded when his concentration was broken by a powerful force pounding against his senses. When Torrin looked up his eyes widened upon the realization that Quietus now had its sights set on the two of them. "We need to mo–" Just as he began to call out to Aria a shock wave rippled through the air and a massive dark red orb of pure magical power shot down, headed right for the two. The air quivered and, as if reacting to its power, the darkness seeping out of the fissures around the two exploded into massive walls of purple flames.

Torrin took Aria's hand, thinking it better to rush through rather than even risk staying in the blast radius of the attack but the second he pulled her close to one of the fissures so they could run right through it her bracelet began to glow and pushed Aria out of the way of the flames before she could enter. "Of all the worst times it could activate!" He shouted in frustration. The street they were standing in lit up red from the emanating magic of the orb descending upon them.

Aria could feel the rumble suddenly intensify as well as the atmosphere around her. She glanced up, only to see a powerful red, menacing light being sent towards them. Her eyes widened as she felt her heart stop and the world slow down at the same time. She had never seen anything like it before...

She was suddenly tugged out of it by Torrin and was dragged along the crumbling dark streets. She yelled out when she was suddenly pushed back as Torrin tried to bring her through the flames, cursed by her own bracelet that had protected her thus far. “
    No... nonono...” Aria tried again, only to be shoved back once more by the protective light. Her eyes quickly scanned the area around her, only to see they were trapped all around by these flames and fissures. There was no way out.

She looked to the Dark Master in panic, eyes wide in fear. “
    Torrin...” she noticed the red glow around them and turned to see that the blast was coming closer at an alarming rate. Was this the end? This was it? This wasn’t how she imagined she would go out, or if she would even meet another demise again...

Torrin gritted his teeth and stood in front of Aria. "Guess it's now or never then..." He looked over at Aria, his eyes now alight with a golden flame, knowing he could not afford to fail her too. There were too many that had perished becaue he could not save them and he refused to allow Aria to be one of those people. Even if it cost him everything. "Stay behind me!" Torrin held his hands up, palms towards the blast and began to draw on every ounce of his power. A dark aura spun around the two and rose to form a barrier. The knots in his stomach began to tighten as the attack came closer.

The blast collided with Torrin's barrier and immediately he felt nearly all his strength leave his body. He fell to one knee and gritted his teeth but kept his hands up to stop the attack but as the blast pressed on it started to deform the barrier Torrin had summoned even as he poured more and more of his own darkness into maintaining it. The ground underneath them cracked. His arms shook with the feeling that they were trying to hold back a flood with a dam made out of paper. The wall of darkness began to thin and spiral wildly as his strength waned. When Torrin knew that his body would give in he shouted in frustration. "No! Dammit not her!" His eyes faded back to their usual shade while the barrier continued to shrink. The orb continued to approach having only been briefly stopped by Torrin and began stretching the shield until it broke apart.

HP: ???/160
    AP: 8/72
    MP: 32/50

Cast Curaga on Aria! (??/80HP)

Heartless Defeated:
    6 Neoshadows

Heartless Remaining:
    68 Darkballs (12AP)
    51 Neoshadows (16AP)
    12 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    12 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    12 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

The hit from the heartless nearly winded him that time, and he quickly realized he was about to reach his limit. And as he went to straighten himself out, a noise rang out. Which surprised him because up to this point he could barely hear anything. The boy took a deep breath and quickly knocked a couple darkballs and some of the nocturnes away and found himself an opening. It was now or never, and he wasn't going to hesitate.

Takehiko swung his keyblade a moment before pointing it towards the keyhole and feeling a rush of energy just sweep over him as a beam of light shot out from the keyblade. It penetrated through the darkness around the statue and into the keyhole. It filled with light before it suddenly glowed and the light from the keyblade disappeared as the keyhole was locked. Take lowered his keyblade and was prepared, if the heartless didn't disappear, to be knocked out.

HP: 6/100
    AP: 0/34

Heartless defeated:
    2 Darkballs, 5 Red Nocturnes

Heartless Remaining:
    66 Darkballs (12AP)
    51 Neoshadows (16AP)
    12 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    7 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    12 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Aria felt dread swell up in her throat and watched in horror as Torrin stepped out in front of her. She saw his full darkness begin to take over as the blast came closer and shielded her eyes from the brightness of the attack. She could feel the power radiate through her whole being and for the second time ever in her life, she felt completely helpless and scared.

Aria glanced up in time to see the blast push on Torrin’s shield, only to make it disintegrate and tear it apart. It was like the world stopped for a moment, and Aria knew they probably had a slim chance of making it out at this point. "
    Torrin!" She embraced the young man to her tightly, burying her head into his shoulder. Just then, her bracelet activated, placing the two of them in a bright, protective bubble of light. It was intensified by a brighter, white-like glow that was radiating from Aria herself, as if a hidden power within was activated to further protect the pair. The light barrier suddenly flickered and dimmed, shattering as the blast was coming to an end of its full force.

Aria felt herself being ripped away from Torrin as she was blinded by the glow. Her back suddenly slammed into a hard surface, knocking the wind out of her. The back of her head was soon to follow, and then everything suddenly went black.

....KO'd......

The princess of heart laid motionless on the ground. Parts of her costume had been singed, and dirt and grime smudged her skin and clothes. She was laying on her back in the road, her hair cascaded behind her and one arm laying to her side while the other one rested by her head with her palm up to the sky.

Aria's eyes flickered opened and started up at the bleak sky in confusion. Everything was out of focus, and her ears were ringing badly. She tried to will her body to move, only to come to realize she was paralyzed. She groaned and tried to call out for help, but no sound came out of her throat. Everything felt heavy, and everything ached and throbbed. She tried to focus her eyes someplace else, only to see the world was in black and white and no longer colorful.

All of this was only a dream. Aria was not moving a muscle while the fight kept going on around her.

She squinted her eyes in confusion, closing them briefly to try to stop the ringing in her ears. She then opened it and was face to face with the cloaked creature from her nightmares...

It was standing over her, tilting its head and evilly smirking at her with its sharp pointy teeth clearly visible. It then hissed and grabbed her throat, squeezing it between its clawed hands, cutting off all oxygen. Aria tried her best to find the strength to fight, only to weakly flail her arms at it and not make them move how she needed them to.

Aria was gagging in real time, her body working hard to shift under the weight and move away, only to be held down by an unseen force. She tried to claw at her neck, only to not be able to reach it and could only shut her eyes more tightly as she struggled to find air.

The creature let out a snicker, pressing harder on Aria's throat. Her attempts to fight were becoming less and less as she started to feeling a tingling sensation from her finger tips traveling up her arms and into her deprived lungs. She was seeing stars, her vision gradually fading to black.

The princess of heart had slowly stopped struggling, her pale face turning into a purplish-blue as she fought for oxygen. Her hands fell limp on the ground, and it seemed the little life she was clinging onto was disappearing fast.

HP: ???/80
    AP: 40/40

16. Arch Mana Knight

The Heartless around Takehiko began to sink down into pools of darkness, vanishing from sight. All around the city Heartless began to follow suit, disappearing into the depths of the world itself and some actively crawling into fissures that were actively spewing darkness. The deafening effect began to disappear as everyone's hearing returned to normal. A deafening roar echoed through the sky as the ground continued to shake violently. The red eyes of the looming threat glowed brighter. Despite the fact that the world had been sealed off the beast refused to go without a fight. Thunder continued to strike down upon the city and the clouds spiraled overhead.

Heartless Remaining:

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

The events around Qamar were lost to her desire to cause such harm to Dentro. Though she did avert her gaze to where Dentro had turned. "Oh please, boy. You'll be dead before that!" she yelled at him, laughing wickedly. "I've killed my own father, It's pretty easy!" The world rumbled and a sonic boom echoed throught. Qamar glanced voer to the red eyes and nearly wanted to run after where they were at currently, but she knew she had to deal with Dentro first. He was priority and she was NOT letting him go.

Dentro managed to headbutt her, but she just pressed her forehead against his helmet and kept the grin on her face. Blood trickled down from her forehead where the helmet let a wound.

Her keyblade was prepped and ready, transformed into it's rapier state. She then started to stab at Dentro's armor repeatedly, trying to stab his chest. Although her strikes hit all over his torso, she only left cracks where her keyblade connected. She laughed at Dentro's attempts as the dark aura around her called upon the darkness around her to put force into her stabs.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The attacks from the heartless never let up and left Tinarah on her knees, trying to defend herself instead of continuing the fight. There was no way that she could keep fighting like this, but she had no choice, she had to keep it up, keep protecting the people of this town. The ground shook and out of the corner of her eye Tinarah could see something happening in the distance, she couldn't tell exactly what became of it though as she brought her keyblade up to protect herself again. There was only so much longer she could do this before her body would give out entirely.

Luckily it stopped though, Tinarah didn't know how but suddenly the heartless were gone, though the two orbs in the sky glowed brighter as her hearing returned but so did a lot more noise. instinctual she covered her ears trying to drown it out. Her head pounded her ears rung, but she could see Dentro not so far away still trying to hurt Qamar after he had killed Adalric. In pain and weak, Tinarah still forced herself to her feet, staggering a bit in their direction now that she could be heard.

"Stop it! Both of you please." It was pathetic she knew, but there was no need for this. "You guys say that you are good and just trying to help the worlds? How is killing one of few trying to protect this world helping your case. She says you aren't bad people, but if that was true you should have been helping kill the heartless. If you don't want us to fight you, if you want to do what you believe is right, stop trying to kill the innocent, stop putting petty arguments over the lives of people. This mess could have been dealt with sooner if we all worked together but you refuse and call us the bad ones. It doesn't make sense." Tinarah looked over in the direction of Chrys. "I want to believe you can be good people and are just misguided but this doesn't help." Tinarah found her knees shaking and threatening to collapse under her. She put her keyblade in the ground and leaned on it, her body shaky and weak, her stomach growling, having not been ready for that exertion of energy it took to fight this battle and desperate for something anything. She felt that her body was panicking scared to go back into the state it was recently, but still she forced herself to stand. "And if you want Aria, you won't have her. I won't let you take her, none of us will, so stop wasting your time and leave." She at least tried to reason but it likely wouldn't work, at least not with Dentro, Tinarah only prayed that Chrys was listening and more reasonable.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana sighed for a moment as she reached into her pocket for her necklace before hearing Koa shout again. "That's it! I'm done reasoning with you! Our home is doomed if we do nothing and I'm not going to let you die here! You're coming with me!" Illiana sighed again and spoke. "Koa. We can talk about this like the adults we-" As Illiana turned around, all she saw was a flash of bright light. It was as if the noise around her had suddenly died out. In the next moment, she felt an intense pain shoot through her right side and her left shoulder. "H-huh??" In the very next moment, Koa's last bolt of thunder had ran through her entire body. Her pupils dilated inward and an even more intense pain ran through. "AAAARGH!!!" As the light of the bolts died down, Illiana's wounds had seeped through her shirt. She collapsed onto her knees and had then collapsed fully onto the ground. In her field of view she had seen her comrades fall and get back up to fight and others immediately disappear. With the last bit of her strength, she clenched her fist around the locket before relaxing her hand. "K-koa...W-Why...." As she pushed out that last breath, her eyes slowly shut themselves. All she saw around her was black, she had felt nothing, heard nothing and saw nothing. In that emptiness, she curled up into a ball and just floated amidst it. Why....why does feel so familiar?......This emptiness.....Why...Why do I feel at peace but I feel so devastated at the same time? What is this??...... Illiana let herself float in the void of her sub-conscious, unaware of what is happening outside. Her fist had opened, releasing the locket but her hand had still covered it as if shielding it.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono may have been doing well so far in fending off the heartless, but his magic was running low and that was with the help of Atmos. If this battle were to be drawn out for much longer, then he would most certainly run out. From there it would be a battle until his body gave out as a result of all the attacks. The ground shook once more and all the heartless around them had gone away. The red orbs above still loomed above them which was concerning.

As things had seemingly calmed down, Chrono used this time to look around to check on everyone else. Qamar was still going at it with Dentro, which was good in its own way. Next he spotted Boreas fighitng the girl that Tinarah had tried reasoning with, Chrys. He didn't feel much reason to be concerned about Boreas in this instance. Surely something like this would be no trouble for him to handle. As it stood, the situations hadn't changed a whole lot. Illiana was still unaccounted for out of all of them who had stayed behind. His eyes did a quick scan just to spot her in the process of collapsing on the ground.

Perhaps some, or at least one of them, would listen to Tinarah. Regardless of if they did or not, Chrono had already headed off in Illiana's direction and used the last bit of magic that he could muster to cast
    cura on her after stationing himself to be in between her and Koa.