Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar got a kick to the jaw and fell down from the force. She laid there and looked deadpan at Illiana. The kick hurt but that was it. Nothing too bad and she honestly could walk it off. She stayed there and stared at the sky. She stared at the red moons and kept on staring until she finally stood up, her eyes more yellow than before. Oh how she wanted to go and crush Illiana and make her see the error of her ways. She wanted to show her that Qamar was not just somebody she could be messing with and not expecting some kind of retaliation. Illiana was long gone, but Qamar's rage still needed to be quenched.

Wasting no time, she grabbed the nearest shadow and threw it as if it were a baseball at Illiana, hoping it'd hurt her. She then turned to see more shadows appearing before her, obviously not realizing that was a mistake. Qamar tore them to shreds with her keyblade, leaving behind nothing but wisps of darkness that soon disappeared. Once she was finished with the ones that returned, she stood there, keyblade in hand. All she could do was stare wide eyed towards where Illiana was, not moving, and not speaking. It was as if she were in some kind of trance. She turned her head to gaze around the field, finally locking eyes with Glyde.

HP: 50/50
    AP: 0/58
    MP: 20/30
    Enemies Defeated:

38 Shadows (29 base+9 skill)

Heartless Remaining:
    86 Shadows (2AP)
    126 Darkballs (12AP)
    67 Neoshadows (16AP)
    75 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    72 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    72 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was able to take out more heartless until she saw Take receive the brunt of the fight. She cast a Cura spell on him, as well as on herself. "You okay?!" She called to her teammate since he took a rather hard beating. Aria then saw that Torrin was planning on heading out and looked to Take. "Let's go!" she called as she placed a hand on his shoulder and slightly pulled him towards the glider. Aria had a bad feeling that things were going to go South quickly.

And they did.

As soon as she and Take reached the glider, she felt the building under her shake. She quickly got on and extended a hand out to Take to take. The pressure seemed to increase around them and the wind seemed to pick up into a dastardly speed. The darkness seemed to only deepen more and Aria could feel something within her stir along with the rattling of the earth. "
    I hope everyone is okay." But as she said that, she couldn't even hear her own voice. Whatever was happening at this point was super bad, and its power was almost unbearable. If Master Thallasa couldn't find the keyhole to this world to help seal off this darkness, then they would have to take Take's suggestion to heart and leave... As much as she hated that.

HP: 66/80 +15 from Cura= 80/80
    AP: 0/(55)
    MP: 12/30

Cast Cura on Takehiko: +15HP= (84/100)
    Linked with Master Choma: Round 2 of 3

2 Neoshadows
    1 Darkball
    7 Shadows

Enemies remaining
    79 Shadows
    125 Darkballs
    65 Neoshadows
    75 Yellow Operas
    72 Red Nocturnes
    72 Blue Rhapsodies

3. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde's eyes shifted between Illiana, and Qamar, whom he then noticed to have been in the midst of a scuf with the former; the visage of a bruise on Qamar from a hit from Illiana, and Qamar having seemed to have hurled a Heartless at Illiana soon before his arrival. Puzzled and nervous, he backed off slightly. "SERIOUSLY!" he shouted, dispatching a gang of Heartless with Fira. "What in the Hell is with the in-fighting?" He rushed forward, placing himself between Illiana and Qamar. He held Keyblade on his side facing Illiana, but held it defensively as to deter a retaliation. In stance and expression, he read of one calling for an end to the undo aggression.​

Heartless Defeated: 5 Blue Rhapsodied (67 Remaining)

AP: 38/38
    HP: 71/75
    MP: 21/30
    DP: 3/3

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Hacking away another cluster of heartless that were near, Chrono soon found himself briefly losing his balance when the grounds shaking had reached a new level. Using his keyblade to maintain his balance, which gave Chrono time to notice the the crack in the ground that had opened up. Things were progressively getting worse and having looked around at the situation, nothing gave any implications of stopping. At this point, even if Master Thallssa had found the keyhole, would it magically undo all of the damage that had been caused right now? It was a possibility that Chrono didn't want to think about right now.

Spying two Blue Rhapsodies charging up another ice attack to be sent at him, Chrono was quick to move out of the way of said attack then swatting away the two heartless. From his new location, Chrono was able to spot Illiana and Qamar with Glyde standing in between them. From the implications of the scene, Chrono assumed that they were having some sort of dispute that Glyde was intervening in. if that actually was the case, then this was most certainly not the time to be doing that.

Heartless Defeated
    Blue Rhapsodies - 4 (One beaten through Combo Plus)
    Red Nocturnes - 2

HP: 68/80

AP: 20/40
    MP: 30/30

5. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

His combination took his opponent off guard and he had done a number on her for sure, but his victory was short-lived as beneath his feet the ground exploded in darkness. Boreas was blasted away from his opponent. He sailed through the air for a few moments and crashed hard into the ground skidding across the concrete. Some debris pinged off his armour as he lay there with the wind knocked out of him, Boreas had hit his head hard and his vision blackened for a few moments. As he opened his eyes again his vision was blurry and the flashes of lightning blinded him for a moment. Boreas lay on the ground for a moment catching his breath as the breathing became harder from the darkness in the air. The sound of the thunder seemed to have gone and Boreas scrambled back to his void only to lay his eyes on a large crater where he had been standing earlier, darkness spilling out of it, not even back home did he see such things. As he looked up though he saw another orb had entered the sky a red moon had risen hanging by the other, Boreas didn't at all like the look of it, but there were more pressing matters to attend to, his comrades.

He had seen darkness after all he hailed from the Realm of Darkness but this, this was different. This darkness it felt oppressive, malicious. It felt evil, nothing like what his home was like. He removed his helmet and made it dissappear to at least get no restrictions to make it easier to breathe. He saw that Qamar had joined them, he had seen her from the corner of his eyes disobeying his instructions from earlier and interfering in the fight with Adalric who seemed to be handling themselves well. Tinarah had joined them as well. There was debris coming down from the buildings still but Boreas made sure none hurt him as he regrouped with Illiana Qamar and Tinarah, the latter two being embroiled in what seemed like a fight the Glyde was intervening in. As he walked he definitely was hurting but he trudged on regardless, casting a cure on himself as rejoined them. "
    Now listen her-" Boreas couldn't hear himself as he spoke normally so he raised his voice like he did before. "NOW LISTEN HERE, LOOK AROUND YOU TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS IF YOU WANT TO TEAR EACH OTHERS HEADS OFF DO SO AT YOUR LEISURE WHEN THERE ISN'T A WORLD GOING DOWN. YOU'RE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. QAMAR YOU SAID THIS WASN'T THE ARMY AND YOU ARE RIGHT IT ISN'T BUT OH DO I WISH IT WAS CAUSE THEN THIS RIGHT HERE WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING. GO RIGHT AHEAD DO WHAT YOU WILL I KNOW NOTHING I'LL SAY WILL GET THROUGH THOSE THICK SKULLS OR EGOS OF YOURS ANYWAY SO DO AS YOU PLEASE DAMN THIS WORLD TO DESTRUCTION I AM GOING TO KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THE BITTER END." Boreas shouted before taking his leave, he spotted his opponent, knelt down one knee, changed his keyblade into a repeating crossbow and fired off a volley of small fireballs at the approaching chasers.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Mr. Incredible
    HP: 365
    AP: 0/40
    MP: 0

Elastigirl
    HP: 79
    AP: 10/40
    MP: 20

Frozone
    HP: 46
    AP: 10/40
    MP: 60

Machina
    HP: 93
    AP: 2/50
    MP: 30

Heartless Defeated:
    12 Yellow Operas
    10 Red Nocturne
    30 Shadows

Torrin took 14 Damage! (115/160HP)
    Tinarah took 11 Damage! (19/75HP)
    Qamar was Critically Hit for 50 Damage! Second Chance activated! (1/50HP)
    Glyde took 24 Damage! (47/75HP)
    Aria took 7 Damage! (73/80HP)
    Chrono took 7 Damage! (61/80HP)
    Mr. Incredible took 28 Damage! (337/400HP)
    Elastigirl took 26 Damage! (53/100HP)
    Frozone took 27 Damage! (29/80HP)
    Machina took 24 Damage! (69/120HP)

[​IMG]

Torrin struggled to keep control over the glider as they flew through the skies. He looked up to the red eyes in the sky and shuddered. This darkness had somehow become more powerful since the last time he had seen it. Eventide and the worlds before. It had not been present with the destruction of every world but he had seen its raw destructive capability twice before Eventide. "Quietus." The sound of his voice did not ring out in its deafening presence. Those who fell victim to it could not even hear the destruction of their own homes nor the sounds of the screams of their loved ones. He could only imagine how many perished in their sleep because they could not hear its coming. This was the true reason he refused to sleep all this time.

"We have to land! It's too dangerous to stay in the sky!" He took a deep breath, the air thick with a vile darkness that reeked of something that longed for oblivion. Their landing on the ground below was rough but what mattered was the fact that they were still in one piece. Without shouting any words of direction to Aria and Takehiko he unleashed a single instantaneous cut, Shin-Zantetsuken. Heartless were instantly destroyed in the blink of an eye. Torrin cleared the immediate area by taking out a few more Darkballs with powerful slashes before burying his keyblade into the ground to call for Thallasa again before they were cornered once more. He needed answers now.

To his surprise, Thallasa spoke before he could.

I've located the keyhole. It was under our noses the entire time. I cannot get to it alone!

Then we'll head your way and back you up!

No! The keyhole is infested with darkness! Only a pure light can pierce through and seal it. Send one of the Seven to the Mode residence.

I can

That beast will attack one of the Seven in desperation once we begin work sealing the keyhole. Keeping them together risks us losing them both! Send one and go to protect the other!

Torrin pulled his keyblade from the ground and let out a shout of frustration that was smothered out by the quieting effect. He felt that the plan was wrong but even so he did not have a better idea. If Thallasa was attacked, it would have been possible they would be in danger of imminent death. Of course, he and the remaining Pure Heart could be attacked as well. There was no telling what would happen. The only thing that was certain was that Thallasa was outnumbered and she needed someone strong to go with her.

"I...dammit...this isn't right..." He shook his head. This was one of the reasons he left his home. He didn't want to be the one making this kind of call. He looked at the two and summoned his keyblade glider once more. "Get to Mode's mansion! Thallasa needs you. Specifically you! No time to explain." Torrin raised his voice so that he could be heard, even if it was just barely audible. "Don't worry about us! I don't need my keyblade to fight!" Torrin placed his hand on Takehiko's shoulder. "Go now and stay safe!"

HP: 115/160
    AP: 0/72
    MP: 37/50

Heartless Defeated:
    1 Shadow
    12 Darkballs
    2 Neoshadows
    3 Yellow Operas
    2 Red Nocturnes

Heartless Remaining:
    48 Shadows (2AP)
    113 Darkballs (12AP)
    63 Neoshadows (16AP)
    60 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    58 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    63 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

[​IMG]

One of the blasts of Boreas's fire bolts glanced off his armor as he ran forward. Koa moved out of the way because even if his armor would protect him from Fire magic he still did not like the feeling of being shot at. Koa stopped in front of his sister and glanced over to the side as Dentro ran past both of them to run straight into Adalric and resume their battle. "Come with me!" Koa shouted but even that was just a whisper in the deafening silence. "There's nothing we can do here! If you just let my master explain it will all make sense!" Koa looked to the sky and pointed at the red circles in the sky. Their position had changed since the last time he had looked up, no longer being obscured by the clouds, and now a red glow illuminated the streets. "Something terrible is here! Now you can either come with me or get carried by me! Which is it!?"

[​IMG]

Two of Boreas's crossbow bolts made their mark, probably leaving bruises under his armor when the fire bolts met his chest. "Gah! I'm not interested in starting a new fight!" He growled and kept running, dodging out of the way of the rest of Boreas's crossbow fire to charge directly at Adalric. Dentro's fist connected with Adalric's face sending blood splattering to the ground. "Say good night." The keyblader could not even hear his own voice and so his words must have been lost to the keyblader he faced. When he brought the blade down on his opponent Adalric deflected the blow and retaliated with extreme aggression surprising Dentro and causing him to back up as he parried the flurry of cuts directed at him. "Whoa there! It's always the calm ones that lose their minds!" Dentro jumped back and stabbed his blade into the ground once more causing vines to shoot up and cut Adalric. It slowed him down but not enough to stop him from fighting back even harder with each attack made with the intent to kill despite how bloodied and bruised as he was. Even with Adalric's newfound resolve, Dentro remained one step ahead and parried each blow no matter how close each cut came to making contact.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    What was going on? She was supposed to be making sure Qamar didn't follow according to Illiana, but too preoccupied with heartless to stop her from following. While Tinarah couldn't really hear what was going on, she could see well enough the heat between the two of them. She then saw Illiana kick Qamar and Qamar try and retaliate. Glyde then went to try and fix it which seemed to become even more of a mess. Standing there watching all this going on from her vantage point it was just a mess considering all that was going on here. Two red moons in the sky, looming over them, heartless everywhere, buildings falling, and the world literally falling apart and these people wanted to fight over trivial matters, or at least Tinarah assumed they were trivial, at least in comparison to everything else.

As the fight went on Qamar suddenly got hit for a lot of damage, she was looking rough and while Tinarah watched that she missed the heartless that were coming for her. One knocked her down and there was a wave of pain and dizziness and she hit her head. Stumbling back to her feet, Tinarah knew that she wasn't going to be able to keep up this fighting too much longer, but Qamar needed her help first. But out of the corner of her eye she could see that one of the Light Chaser Students was doing quite a number to Alderic. This wasn't good. While she knew that she should try and keep herself standing, these two were the people hand picked by the council, they were the ones meant to save the worlds, not her. She was not going to let them die if she could help it. And if things went well enough, she wouldn't need to worry too much about her own safety. She could always heal herself next time, for now they needed help.

Not close enough to either anymore to be help, she had to just aim her keyblade and hope that she got her aim right as she sent the first cure spell at Qamar. She then turned to Dentro and Alderic. Chrys claimed they were trying to do what was right, but what was right about this? What was so right about the man going after one of the quietest people around who was probably the most reasonable. Provoking him until he was attacking a little more wildly, and taking advantage of that. It wasn't fair and while Tinarah wanted to stop him, she felt like she might only be more in the way than helpful. At the very least she could keep heartless off of them. It would have to do.

Turning back to the heartless, Tinarah cringed as she could feel a sting in her head, near where there was another scar. She tried to ignore it as she focused more on the battle. A little pain wouldn't stop her, not when there was so many people to help. This was about the only thing she was good for anyways protecting other people. It was the goal she had given herself and she would do it regardless of her own condition, until which point that she couldn't fight anymore. There were still heartless to be fought, so Tinarah threw herself into it, still drawing power from Choma in order to do so.

D-Link with Choma 2/3
    Tinarah healed Adalric and Qamar for 35 HP each

HP: 19/75
    AP: 1/52 (+15)
    MP: 1/30
    DP: 1/3

Enemies Defeated:
    3 Neoshadows
    4 Red Nocturens
    1 Shadow

Heartless Remaining:
    47 Shadows (2AP)
    113 Darkballs (12AP)
    60 Neoshadows (16AP)
    60 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    54 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    63 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana moved a little bit just in time to avoid an incoming heartless. She turned her head and immediately shook her head before turning back. She then turned her head immediately as Dentro ran past her and toward Adalric. Before she could move, Koa had appeared in front of her. "I'm glad you're safe!" Illiana looked relieved and before she could move Koa immediately spoke up. "Come with me!" Illiana was a little confused at what he said. "What?" Koa continued. "There's nothing we can do here! If you just let my master explain it will all make sense!" She couldn't understand what he was saying. Leave and go to the Light Chaser? The person who wanted to tip the balance entirely? She started to shake her head no as she backed away a bit. "I-I-I can't.....The only place we need to go... is home!" She was in disbelief. She could barely process what was happening. "Something terrible is here! Now you can either come with me or get carried by me! Which is it!?" She continued to shake her head before speaking. "Or we can go home! I'm not going to your 'master'! We're going to go home! Do you understand me?!" Illiana tried to stay as calm as she could. That last thing she wanted was to lash out on her brother. She turned around and paced a little as she spoke. "There's still time to head home! We can get ourselves out of this situation if we act now. We're going home and that's final!!" Illiana yelled out and placed her hands back at her side as she let out a sighed. "I mean...do you even hear yourself?! It's...I....I don't even know what to think. But we're going home alright?" She crossed her arms and lowered her head as she let out another sigh.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Takehiko was glad that Aria listened to him and that Torrin agreed, he looked up towards the big red moon in the sky and he had this sinking pit in his stomach that was as close to fear of these things as he would be willing to admit. But when Torrin said they had to land, at this rate he was hoping he could somehow port them to the rest of them and get them out of there, but instead he seemed to be trying to get into contact with Thallasa again which he almost wanted to yell about how they didn't have time for this, but a part of him didn't want to leave Thallasa behind, he would give him this while they had time.

Then Torrin told him to go to Mode Mansion.

He thought at first he needed a body, but when he mentioned Thallasa needed him specifically. At least he was pretty sure he did, he was having a lot of trouble hearing him despite him listening intently. Takehiko looked at the two and the glider. Take nodded but before he left, he cast
    Stonera on Torrin and Aria before getting on the glider and yelling so his voice could be heard,"Please stay safe!" and he took off on the glider towards the Mode mansion.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    They didn’t last long in the air, but that was predictable given how everything around them was falling apart. It was harder to breath once they reached the ground, but given the cues, Aria went to work fighting the heartless gathering around them.

It was then Torrin announced Master Thallasa needed help, and one of them needed to go. Take was chosen. Aria didn’t like that they had to be separated like this, especially with Take going alone. He even cast a Stonera spell on them to keep them safe from harm. “You too!” She called out to him. “And good luck!” They needed it. If they were planning to get out of this world alive, they needed to find that keyhole and seal it. Hopefully the darkness would go away completely when that happened. It was so suffocating and deafening. Aria felt scared, but was putting on a brave front and doing her best to keep on going.

HP: 73/80
    AP: 0/(55)

Linked with Master Choma: Round 3 of 3

2 Neoshadows
    1 Darkball
    7 Shadows

Enemies remaining
    40 Shadows
    112 Darkballs
    59 Neoshadows
    60Yellow Operas
    54 Red Nocturnes
    63 Blue Rhapsodies

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar glared down at Glyde when he ran between the two. As the boy blocked the way between Illiana and her, Qamar placed her hand on his head and held it hard, digging her nails in a little. "This isn't your battle boy. Best leave bef-" she was cut off by a suddenly devastating attack from a Neoshadow. Boreas' words were drowned out by the ringing in her ears as she fell to the ground, feeling her life barely hanging on. Her eyes were still glazed over, but she was slowly returning from her change. She just needed the last part of it in order to return to normal. Just as she was going to sleep, the Cure spell from Tinarah hit her and she started to return. Her eyes were the pale yellow they usually were again and her body was healed of the Neoshadow's attack.

She sat up and looked around, holding her chest and then arm. Her hand then slowly rubbed her chin and she started to feel tears come back. "I'm not usually so...s...so weepy...." she sniffled, not wanting to cry. But the tears came and she hit her fist onto the ground. "Why?! Why?! Why can't I just...just...." she stopped and looked away from Glyde. She saw Tinarah and started to feel the pain come back. "Why am I like this? Why did Illiana do that? All I wanted to do was help and she had to...to do that..."

She got up and headed over to Tinarah, knowing that honestly, she was the best person to be with at the moment. At least Tinarah didn't exactly want to kick her in the jaw....right? As she made her way over, only a few shadows attempted to get in her way. She sliced them down and finally stopped next to Tinarah. "Do you have any idea why Illiana just...kicked me? I just wanted her to realize she's doing exactly the opposite of what she told me to do..." she spoke as loudly as she could to Tinarah. This magic was starting to annoy her at this point.

"Tinarah, I just...I know this world is done for. It's too quiet now...it reminds me of something but I don't know what...like...I was taught about it? I don't remember I just...I'm confused...my head hurts..." she said this and held her head. "Oh and...thank you." She thanked Tinarah as a Cura went from Qamar's keyblade towards Tinarah.

HP: 36/50
    AP: 46/58
    MP: 10/30
    Enemies Defeated:

8(6 base+2 from skill)

Heartless Remaining:
    32 Shadows (2AP)
    112Darkballs (12AP)
    59 Neoshadows (16AP)
    60 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    54 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    63 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As she fought trying to keep everyone safe, Qamar walked up to her and tried to talk with her, yelling though the sound was muffled and Tinarah was barely hearing it, especially since she had to deal with the heartless around them. "I refuse!" Was all Tinarah called back to Qamar, and even with that, she was quieter than Qamar was since she never really had a loud voice, even yelling. What she was trying to say, was that she refused to believe that it was over and the world is done for. She still had the energy to go, though it was waning a little bit. The wave of healing that came over her gave her a little more energy to keep going keep fighting. Tinarah could only offer a small smile before she turned back to the battle.

If she continued to keep the heartless off of the ones that were fighting the light chaser students, maybe she could make a bit of a difference. It probably wouldn't help that much, the only way things would get better would be if they stopped fighting and everyone worked to save this planet. However she knew that wouldn't happen there was no getting along here, and Tinarah found herself feeling strangely alone in her goal to keep the heartless at bay. She hoped that Master Thalassa did what she needed to soon, the heartless were stopping and she was out of her magic. There was only so much left for her to do now.

Looking around there were large floating circular creatures of darkness that started to close in on her. Bracing herself for their attacks, Tinarah decided to go on the offense first, try to clear the area. She honestly didn't trust Qamar to deal with the heartless properly herself. There was something about the girl, how easily distracted that she got with other people that made her worried that she wouldn't be able to handle the heartless. For one of the councils chosen students she seemed to not be on top of things as much as Tinarah expected. As long as she didn't need to save the girl again then she figured that it would be fine, because Tinarah knew that she couldn't save her again, even if she wanted to her magic had run dry, she was running on whatever energy she had left, and whatever energy that Choma had lent her.

The Darkballs started to fall around her, but not nearly enough as she was forced to turn her attention to a blue floating creature near her, trying to blast her with a shot of ice. Barely getting out of the way, Tinarah killed that too, continuing the slash that hit one last shadow. Tinarah found herself panting while the help from her former Master started to fade, but at least there was a few less heartless out there. She was starting to make a difference, even if it was slight. At least as long as the heartless were fighting her, they weren't fighting the people who couldn't protect themselves in this town, she had taken some solace in that.

D-Link with Choma 3/3

HP: 34/75
    AP: 1/52 (+15)
    MP: 2/30
    DP: 1/3

Enemies Defeated:
    5 Neoshadows
    1 Blue Rhapsodies
    1 Shadow

Heartless Remaining:
    46 Shadows (2AP)
    108 Darkballs (12AP)
    60 Neoshadows (16AP)
    60 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    54 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    62 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

13. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"That's it! I'm done reasoning with you! Our home is doomed if we do nothing and I'm not going to let you die here! You're coming with me!" Koa shouted right as his helmet rematerialized on his head and began charging his sword with Thunder magic. Magical bolts of electricity launched off his blade and sped towards Illiana.

[​IMG]

Dentro had pinned down Adalric and dropped his own keyblade, beginning to beat the keyblader with his armored fists. "If you stopped fighting back this would be a lot less painful!" Dentro was kicked off of Adalric when he regained some of his strength with Tinarah's Cure. Dentro made a quick recovery just as his opponent stood back up and readied his defensive stance again. "Your friends only have so much magic! I'll whittle you all down one by one until nothing is in our way!" He raised his keyblade. "You can't beat me! You know that!" Adalric remained steadfast. Dentro sighed and chuckled though no one would have heard. Dentro leapt at Adalric again slashing and stabbing at him and quickly beginning to overwhelm Adalric.

14. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Between the bouts against Heartless as they whipped and lashed about, the dramatics between Illiana and Qamar, and the overall lack of will of anyone to focus on securing any sort of safe zone, Glyde's patience was wearing thin. As Shadows passed, they tore against his skin; the blue, floating Heartless directed their magic, railing him with ice cold spells that exacerbated his nervous shudders. This is getting to be too much. He knew he couldn't keep taking hits the way he had. He had to avoid it if he could. He thrust his Keyblade to the sky, calling forth the power of wind through Aero. At hearing a muffled call from Boreas, and seeing that Illiana had parted ways from the confrontation, he turned his attention back to the Heartless.

He shouldered his Keyblade, and rushed an incoming group of enemies. With a sweeping, spinning slash, he felled four of the flying yellow Heartless as they passed low to the ground. He followed through, Shooting through three Shadows, slaying two more with two additional thrusts, and a fifth with a slash on a quarter turn. He ran towards Tinarah and Qamar cutting down a Darkball as it made a pass. He slowed his run briefly, glaring at a flustered Qamar. "If it wasn't my battle," he shouted, "then why am I still here?" he reoriented, and moved in the direction he recalled Boreas having been. He turned back quickly, yelling, "Just consider that my overdue thanks."

He turned forward once more, and moved to join with Boreas, Dodge Rolling to avoid further immediate combat. "I'm not gonna last long on my own like this," he called. "I promise I won't get in your way though."

AP:
    15/38
    HP: 47/75
    MP: 11/30
    Shots Remaining: 1/3
    Glyde Cast Aero
    Used Vicinity Break
    Glyde used Doge Roll
    MP Haste Recovered 1 MP(?)

Enemies Defeated
    4 Yellow Operas
    6 Shadows
    1 Darkball

Enemies Remaining
    46 Shadows (2AP)
    107 Darkballs (12AP)
    60 Neoshadows (16AP)
    56 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    54 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    62 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)​

15. Arch Mana Knight

Mr. Incredible
    HP: 337
    MP: 0

Elastigirl
    HP: 63
    MP: 10

Frozone
    HP: 49
    MP: 40

Machina
    HP: 69
    AP: 10/50
    MP: 30

Heartless Defeated:

12 Yellow Operas
    10 Red Nocturnes
    18 Blue Rhapsodies

Mr. Incredible took 34 Damage! (303/400HP)
    Elastigirl took 30 Damage! (33/100HP)
    Frozone took 27 Damage! (22/80HP)
    Machina took 20 Damage! (49/120HP)
    Torrin took 10 Damage! (105/160HP)
    Tinarah took 34 Damage! Tinarah was Knocked Out!
    Qamar took 6 Damage! (30/50HP)
    Glyde took 14 Damage! (33/75HP)
    Aria took 6 Damage! (67/80HP)

[​IMG]

Torrin watched as Take lifted off and flew into the distance and out of sight, hoping he had made the right call. Darkness swirled around his fists as he got back into a fighting stance. Torrin charged forth and struck down the Heartless with his own hands, taking advantage of the extra protection Takehiko had given them with the Stone spell. Darkballs popped like balloons as his punches tore through them. He raised his palm and, calling on his own reserves of energy, began to cast Fatal on two of the Darkballs floating overhead. The immediate area began to further darken as a stream of magical energy ran from his hand to the Heartless, slowing them in their tracks until the withered away into oblivion. Torrin took a deep breath and released the spell, having almost forgotten how draining it was to use. "Can't use it forever..." He muttered silently.

"Stay close to me! We won't need to hold out much longer!"

HP: 81/160
    AP: 0/72
    MP: 37/50

Heartless Defeated:

12 Darkballs (2 with Fataga)

Heartless Remaining:
    42 Shadows (2AP)
    95 Darkballs (12AP)
    60 Neoshadows (16AP)
    44 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    44 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    44 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

[​IMG]

Thallasa was outside the mansion fending off a swarm of Neoshadows that continued to pour out from dark pools in the ground. Patches of grass were frozen and burnt from her magical attacks but despite her extreme speed at dispatching the Heartless she could not make it past them to get inside. She looked up to the sky, waiting for any sign that one of the Seven had been approaching and hoping that it would be by glider as that was the only way to travel quickly in this mess. Thunder rumbled in the air, the ground vibrated underneath her feet, and the weight of darkness all made her anxious. She had rarely seen a world in such a pitiable state. She even wondered if it was possible to undo the damage if they could seal the darkness away.

Just as her mind began to wander to the worst case scenario, a glider appeared in sight. As it neared she could see that it was Takehiko approaching her. Her face lit up. "Finally!" She raised her keyblade and sent up a bright blue magical flare so that the boy could see her. Using the last of her reserves of magic she slammed her fist into the ground and called upon a torrent of ice and lightning to obliterate the Heartless immediately around her to make way for Takehiko.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  16. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria nodded her head to Torrin. The creator of Aria didn’t really have much to elaborate on except that’s Aria kept slicing and dicing at the Heartless, even if her link was gone with Master Choma.

HP: 67/80

1 Neoshadow
    1 Darkball
    6 Shadows

Enemies remaining
    36 Shadows
    94 Darkballs
    59 Neoshadows
    44Yellow Operas
    44 Red Nocturnes
    44 Blue Rhapsodies

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Perhaps curing Qamar and Adalric was a mistake, she should have worried more about herself. She had thought that she was doing fine but as the heartless started jumping on her again, it got overwhelming. She was not able to defend against the heartless forever though. Soon enough she found with her magic running out and her physical strength still on the weak side due to all that had happened in the mirror realm, she was unable to hold her own. The heartless jumped on her knocking her back. She managed to deflect the next attack, but bloodied and beaten, there was no getting back up from it. Before she could get up from that attack a Neoshadow launched itself at her and slashing at at her several times over. The last thing Tinarah remembered was covering her face, trying to protect herself, then the pain before the world went black for her. Hopefully the support that she provided others would get them out of here, she was wrong to refuse the destruction of this world. It wasn't up to her. Who was she to decide the fate of the worlds? She was nobody who never accomplished anything but hiding, running away, and being used. She was wrong to think that now she could be anything else.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Qamar smiled at Tinarah and went about her way to fight and beat on the Shadows that were around them. Countless shadows fell to Qamar and it made her feel better about all that had happened. She continued to beat on the Shadows when she was attacked from behind by a stray Shadow. She dispatched it in time to see Tinarah go down for the count. "Tinarah!" she yelled, starting towards her before she saw Adalric getting beat up by Dentro. Torn between the two, Qamar gulped and started to debate. Coming to a conclusion, she nodded to herself and ran towards Tinarah.

Adalric was a tanky guy, he could beat up Dentry by sheer stamina alone. There was no way he'd die, right? Sure Qamar barely knew a ton about him. Heck, they weren't even friends. She was confident in his abilities and she had no reason to worry. Besides, she could ask him later how he beat Dentro.

She finally made it to Tinarah as the Neoshadow lost interest. She knelt down and picked up Tinarah. She held her as a Cura spell washed over the beaten girls' body. As Tinarah was coming to, Qamar started to wipe the blood off of her face, being careful of any sore spots. "Are you okay?" she yelled, trying to get over this darn quietness.

HP: 30/50
    AP: 18/58
    MP: 0/30

USED CURA ON TINARAH

Enemies Defeated:
    26 Shadows(20+6 extra from skill)

Heartless Remaining:
    10 Shadows (2AP)
    94 Darkballs (12AP)
    59 Neoshadows (16AP)
    44 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    44 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    44 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The world was fuzzy and there was a pounding in her head. She couldn't seem to fully come to, until she heard a quiet voice, but as the face came into focus it was panicked. What exactly had happened? Was it safe now? Looking over the girls shoulder, Tinarah discovered that it wasn't safe yet, heartless still swarmed. She couldn't just sit here and do nothing, despite the blurred vision and slight dizziness, that came with just coming too again. Pushing herself to her feet, Tinarah didn't remain down for long, not when there was so much to do still. From this perspective, she could see the fight going on with Adalric, it still wasn't going well. Not able to provide any more support healing, Tinarah started to sort of stagger over towards him. Her steps slow at first, but she knew that she had to help. Fight her way through the heartless on her way there. She didn't want to see anyone else die, even someone that she barely knew. This was wrong, this was so wrong.

Heartless blocked her path, but even in her current state, Tinarah pushed through in order to get to helping him. She glanced back at Qamar, while there was no use talking, the way she looked between the fight and Qamar, she hoped was a good sign that she would need the help stopping this. There was no way that she could prevent this all on her own, but she couldn't turn her back on it either. If Qamar insisted on following her, then she would lead the girl into saving the one person who was more likely to be her friend. The one person that Qamar should actually care about here.

Soon there was enough of a path cleared that Tinarah found herself standing in front of the battle, looking at Dentro. She readied her keyblade to fight. Boreas told her before to not bother with these battles since her job was the heartless, but she couldn't just let this go on, and she was still dealing with the heartless as she went. If she was lucky she would catch Dentro by surprise as she launched herself at him, trying to catch him behind with a swift set of movement. She might have not had magic left, but at least she was taught how to fight without it.

HP: 15/75
    AP: 0/52
    MP: 3/30
    DP: 0/3

Enemies Defeated:
    4 Darkball
    1 Blue Rhapsodies

Heartless Remaining:
    10 Shadows (2AP)
    90 Darkballs (12AP)
    59 Neoshadows (16AP)
    44 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    44 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    43 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take noticed the blue flare right away and looked down towards where it was fired from to see Thallasa holding off some of the heartless. He descended downward to find a good spot to stop Torrin's glider before he quickly got off of it and summoned his keyblade. He threw in a couple of hits at the heartless on his way there that were not pushed away by Thallasa's most recent attack. It didn't take the boy very long to finally reach Thallasa. When he did to get to her, he shouted out so she could hear, "Torrin said you needed me? I got here as soon as I could. What do you need?" he still was unaware as to why he was called, but he'd do the best he could. He just hoped they could finish it in time before something else happened.

HP: 49/100
    AP: 0/34
    MP: 4/30

Heartless Defeated:
    5 Shadows, 2 Darkballs
    Heartless Remaining:
    5 Shadows (2AP)
    88 Darkballs (12AP)
    59 Neoshadows (16AP)
    44 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    44 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    43 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)