Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Arch Mana Knight

Mr. Incredible
    HP: 400
    AP: 0/40
    MP: 0

Elastigirl
    HP: 100
    AP: 10/40
    MP: 20

Frozone
    HP: 80
    MP: 60

Machina
    HP: 120
    AP: 10/50
    MP: 30

Heartless Defeated:
    20 Blue Rhapsodies
    30 Shadows

Tinarah took 12 Damage! (63/75HP)
    Chrono took 12 Damage! (68/80HP)
    Qamar took 16 Damage! (34/50HP)
    Torrin took 10 Damage! (150/160HP)
    Aria took 4 Damage! (76/80HP)
    Takehiko took 9 Damage! (91/100HP)
    Mr. Incredible took 13 Damage! (387/400HP)
    Elastigirl took 9 Damage! (91/100HP)
    Frozone took 8 Damage! (72/100HP)
    Machina took 9 Damage! (111/120HP)

[​IMG]

Torrin broke his keyblade in two and spun both halves around, catching several Heartless in the rapid spins of his blades. Quickly dispatching of the flying Heartless with ease Torrin managed to clear the area enough for him to concentrate on contacting Thallasa. More Heartless continued to fly up along the tower but he knew he couldn't spend all this time fighting them. "Just give me a few seconds and we'll be on our way again." His cape whipped about in the wind loudly. The rumble of thunder vibrated throughout the skies. Flashes of lightning began to light up the city as the swirling clouds only continued to thicken. For all intents and purposes, night had arrived.

Fusing his blades back into a single keyblade he stabbed the weapon into the ground and closed his eyes, calling out for Thallasa. "Dammit where are you?" He muttered under his breath, his voice lost in the coming storm. The ground shook again causing the building to sway slightly. The windows of a nearby tower began to shatter and shower the streets below in glass fragments.

Torrin?

Thallasa! Where are you? The communicators aren't working. The world is falling apart.

I can sense the keyhole nearby. I'm so close to finding it. Give me a little more time.

Time is what we don't have! Hurry up!

He could no longer hear Thallasa.
    "Great...I don't even know where she is but she said she's close to finding it." By now even the Darkballs had risen to their height and out of every corner Shadows and Neoshadows began to crop up. "Just keep fighting!"

HP: 150/160
    AP: 0/72
    MP: 42/50

Heartless Defeated:
    1 Yellow Opera
    20 Red Nocturnes
    9 Blue Rhapsodies

Heartless Remaining:
    312 Shadows (2AP)
    130 Darkballs (12AP)
    74 Neoshadows (16AP)
    92 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    91 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    91 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

[​IMG]

Koa brought his fist to the armor activator equipped to his shoulder which summoned his armor in a brilliant flash of light. "The balance between light and dark has already been destroyed. We're going to make a new balance, one where there's only light! I can see why you'd think I've been brainwashed. You've never witnessed the Light Chaser's power. I will show you just a little of what he's taught me and maybe you'll understand!" Believing he had to fight for his sister's sake, Koa charged forward and brought his keyblade down on Illiana with great speed, following the attack up by spinning his keyblade in a circle, charging the blade with Thunder magic, and releasing a horizontal arc of magical electricity at her.

[​IMG]
    Dentro blocked an attack from Adalric with ease by casting Stone and using his rock-encrusted arm to deflect his keyblade. Adalric had proven to be too slow to keep up with the Chaser and even when he engaged his form, Unreachable Garden, his counters did little to slow Dentro down. "You can really take a beating can't you?" Dentro smirked as he pushed his opponent back with a flurry of blows. Even as he continued to land consecutive strikes on Adalric, the keyblader still seemed to be fine, tanking each hit despite not being able to land any hits of his own.

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana was overwhelmed with shock as Koa had summoned his armor. Just what exactly has happened to her little brother in these past two years? She wanted this all to be just one bad dream. However.....that wasn't the case. Before she could run over to her brother, she immediately felt an painful blow from her brother's blade. He had then sent an arc of electricity toward, knocking her back against the concrete. She pushed her arms up and looked at her brother with sad eyes. "K-Koa......Don't do this...." She slowly got up and onto her knees. She didn't want to fight her brother. That was the very last thing she wanted. How can she? He was her only brother. There was no way she could ever bring herself to raise her blade against Koa. "We don't have to fight.......There has to be another way to bring back balance. What the Light Chaser envisions......You know as well as I do that is only in fairy tales. You know that deep down!!" Illiana clenched her fists against the concrete. She was hoping to convince her brother out of fighting. She believed there could be another way of solving things without fighting. "All this fighting......This senseless fighting.....It doesn't have to be like this Koa!!" Illiana finally got onto her two legs. There was no way she could hold her tears back. Her tears rolled down her cheeks one by one. She saw that Koa was charging up for another attack. Illiana immediately dodged out of his way. One look at Koa and right then and there.....she knew she had to raise her blade. "I don't want to fight you Koa. Please!! Stop all of this now!!!.....Please...." Illiana tried to look into his eyes through his armor but he still readied his blade. Her shoulders shook a little as she let out a sob. She clenched her fists to the point where she could feel her blood run down her fingers. She grabbed her umbrella with her right hand as her left hand ran through it. As her hand ran through the blade, her keyblade had been revealed from its umbrella form. "Lumios Star.......Aperta...." Tears had continued running down her cheeks. Illiana looked up and tried to find her brother's eyes through his mask. "I've spent these last two years... hiding away from everyone. Our family, our friends, our home.....I've held onto so much pain that I can barely even feel joy or any other emotion than sadness or anger.....I've finally found hope again now that I see you in front of me...No more...No more... No more." She gripped tightly onto her blade. "No more will I let anyone or anything take away those that I cherish and hold dear to me....No more!!!" She felt her heart growing colder by the minute. It felt like all the pain that she had felt for the past two year were washing over her like a tidal wave. "I don't want to fight you...That's the last thing I could ever want....The thought of it just sickens me. However, if that's the only way to make you see what's in front of you.....you leave me with no other option.....I-I hope you'll be able to forgive me in time....Because I've already forgiven you." Illiana readied her blade. "I'm going to open your eyes little brother! We will go home together! Mark my words! I will not let the visions of a delusion man cloud you. No one will break apart our family again!!" Illiana immediately dashed over to her brother, unleashing a flurry of attacks. She finished off her combo by landing a kick to his head, bringing him down onto the concrete. She jumped back, charging up for a magic attack. Fire had immediately surround her blade. She aimed and launched a Fira spell. The fire ball sped its way over to Koa and immediately landed on its target. Illiana immediately guarded in case a counter attack would occur. The tears in her eyes still continued to fall one by one.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar wasn't surprised that Tinarah didn't want to talk. Clearly she was upset about something deeply. Instead of chasing after her, Qamar shrugged and understood that, sometimes, you just need to vent your frustration on someone or something. In this case, Heartless were what was being vented on and she herself was having fun venting her own frustrations upon these poor creatures. Countless shadows fell to Qamar's blade and by now, she was growing tired fighting the creatures. Instead of worrying about them, she was more worried about her comrades.

Looking over, she saw Boreas was doing fine and Illianna was as well. Once her eyes settled on Adalric, however, she saw him getting beat up with no way to actually retaliate. Instead of trying to ignore it, Qamar sighed and started to run over towards Dentro. "Fight somebody who can actually fight back, jerkwad!" she yelled at him, stabbing at him with her keyblade in rapid succession. Countless hours training got her ready for this sort of thing. She hoped it was all worth it. When Dentro launched his first attack at her, she jumped over it and hopped beside Adalric, standing tall next to her fellow student. "Sorry, can't let you get your a** handed to you this time." she said, a smirk drawn across her face. "You take care, I'll deal with this one...tch...not fair fighting somebody who can't fight back, huh?"

HP: 34/50
    AP: 0/58

Heartless Defeated:
    38 Shadows (29+9 extra from combo plus)

Heartless Remaining:
    274 Shadows (2AP)
    130 Darkballs (12AP)
    74 Neoshadows (16AP)
    92 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    91 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    91 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  4. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

His opponent was skilled as evident in her movement, he'd have to catch her off guard, the opening he had been looking for didn't present itself so he was going to have to improvise. His opponent cast a spell and then came at him faster than before. The wide low sweep was dodged by creating more distance as she started, but seeing she was spinning in a full circle, Boreas wasted no time to close the distance, however she spun faster than he anticipated and the thrust struck him in his free arm, as it then slid across his armoured arm towards the inside. Beneath the helmet Boreas' face contorted in pain, but he had the opportunity he had looked for and grinned as he took hol of the shaft of Chrysanteum's keyblade and held it in place in turn swing his own keyblade into Chrys' side twice and then swinging deliberately past her face but on the backswing struck out with his elbow towards her face, followed by a quick strike from his blade. He then brought up his leg to kick her back forcing distance between them again, less than last time and keeping his blade ready for the coming attack.

5. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Koa rolled backwards from the kick. With the armor it had not hurt but merely knocked him off balance. Koa stood still as Illiana's Fire spell glanced off him, a hair's breadth before even touching his armor, and struck the ground by his side. A faint golden glow surrounded Koa protecting him from Illiana's Fire magic. Koa's blade charged with magic once more launched a barrage of elemental attacks fueled by his Spellblade. Arcs of Thunder, Fire, and Blizzard magic came one after another at Illiana while Koa kept his distance from Illiana.

[​IMG]

Dentro ducked and weaved around Qamar's stabs, looking over to the side to see that Koa had already activated his armor. "Guess we're supposed to be taking this seriously." He sighed and threw his hands up in the air. "Oh well. I was just trying to have a little fun here in this gloomy sitch." Dentro smirked and hit the activator on his shoulder to summon his armor. "This is gonna get messy but I suppose if you're people are going to keep interfering, we might as well take you out now and be done with it."

Dentro lifted his keyblade over his head and thrust it into the ground. "Here goes nothing!" A green light poured from his keyblade and rushed into the earth below. The ground beneath Qamar tore open and dozens of vines shot out of the ground to cut her to ribbons.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Takehiko continued with his fightning, trying to knock down as many of the floating little buggers as he could, as he got himself closer towards Aria until he wa baically back to back with her as he said towards her, "At this rate I'm getting concerned about our survival more than Thallasa. I say if things look worse and she doesn't get back, we push Torrin to have us leave. We aren't going to be much help if we're all dead." he swung up at another one that came towards him and he looked at Aria, "I know you wouldn't like the idea of leaving one person behind, but it's better to lose one person than to lose all of us."

HP: 91/100
    AP: 0/34
    MP: 30/30

Blue Rhapsodies 2
    Yellow Operas 2
    Red Nocturnes 4
    = 8 Heartless Taken out

90 Yellow Operas
    87 Red Nocturnes
    89 Blue Rhapsodies

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    While this was a far cry from her normal way of venting, Tinarah was able to use the time fighting to calm herself down. It wasn't like music which soothed her soul, and while she wasn't often angry, she still got frustrated, mostly at herself. This was at the very least something else to focus on until she stopped thinking about all that she should have done, but instead it replaced it with a feeling of guilt over how she acted out towards everyone. Sure Qamar jumping in and taking over the conversation that she was trying to have with Take was annoying, but Take was allowed to have more than one friend. Who was she to get mad because someone else was concerned about him. Sure the way that Qamar worded it was not the best, but there was no way Tinarah believed that Qamar actually wanted to take credit from her. After all the last time they talked, Qamar said she wanted more friends, it was probably an awkward way of making friends.

As for Chrys, while Tinarah still believed that she was mislead in her thinking, it probably didn't help change her thinking to yell at her about all that had happened. She should have calmed down and spoken in a more civilized tone, like Chrys had done with her. It still amazed Tinarah that the nicest response she had gotten was from the person that was supposed to be their enemy. It only added to the confusion of what was going on in this realm. At least the other one, while it had caused her a lot of pain, it seemed black and white on the stance of right and wrong.

Knowing she would have to apologize to a lot of people after the battle, Tinarah focused on the battle so she could get it over with and the guilt off her chest. Going all out this time she cast a fire spell at them, happy to return to a closer fighting style to her, one that Stamatis taught her that relied more heavily on her magic. After she hit with the fire she struck out into a blitz of attacks that was able to take out another enemy before finally settling on some normal attacking of the heartless to finish off a bit of the crowd that was in her area.

Tinarah Used Fira (Black Mage) on 5 Blue Rapsodies
    Used Blitz + AP on 1 Neoshadow
    3 Darkballs
    5 Shadows

Enemies remaining
    269 Shadows
    127 Darkballs
    73 Neoshadows
    90 Yellow Operas
    87 Red Nocturnes
    84 Blue Rhapsodies
    HP: 63/75
    AP: 0/52
    MP: 21/30
    DP: 1/3

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria looked over at Torrin just in time to see him stab his keyblade in the ground. She then raised her own in the air and cast Thundara on some Red Nocturnes that were getting too close for comfort. She heard the sound of glass shattering and turned to see the fragments fall to the ground like rain as the darkness seemed to grow even stronger.

She then saw the Shadows and other heartlesses started to crawl up from the side of the building and then she heard what Take said. "You're right, I'm not liking the idea of leaving Master Thallasa behind," she said as she kept on fighting the heartless getting too close to her, "but I am liking the idea of getting off of this high place." And on cue, lightning seemed to spider across the sky above her.

"
    Torrin, I don't think it's safe to stay up here much longer!" Aria called over to the dark master as she felt rumbling under her feet. One, they could get hit by lightning, and two, she didn't trust the integrity of this building. Not with the immense power that was being displayed that took out ALL the windows on the building next to them. It seemed to only get worse as time stretched on.

HP: 76/80
    AP: 0/55
    MP: 22/30

Cast Thundara on 8 Red Noctrunes
    Linked with Master Choma

8 Red Nocturnes
    2 Neoshadows
    1 Darkball
    7 Shadows

Enemies remaining
    262 Shadows
    126 Darkballs
    71 Neoshadows
    90 Yellow Operas
    79 Red Nocturnes
    84 Blue Rhapsodies

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar's face had a wicked grin upon it after she saw Dentro use his keyblade armor. "Ooooh, keyblade armor. Wonder who gave you that, huh?" she chuckled, kind of upset she didn't have keyblade armor. After all, she probably should have had it by now, right? That was a question for later when she saw Master Kide again. "Adalric, dodge!" she yelled at the rather useless fellow student. She managed to jump up in time to avoid being torn to pieces, but she still received a little damage to her legs. The long stockings were now ripped here and there and that honestly made her mad. But at the same time, she was excited for the fight and she couldn't wait to give it her all.

She landed only for a second nearby before propelling herself towards Dentro, her keyblade now back in it's normal form. Qamar got tired of the new form and wanted to see the old one again and she figured it wouldn't be more useful for what she wanted to do anyway. Qamar managed to get close enough to nearly grab at Dentro before she started off with a combo. She then followed it up with a kick to his side. Finally, she landed a Blitz towards Dentro, readying her keyblade to start guarding upon his retaliation.

HP: 34/50
    /30

10. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

No good.Whatever it was Glyde was hoping to accomplish sulking on the outskirts of the battle, it was getting him nowhere fast. He knew this. Running another block down, he found an alley that let out back to the street the battle had started on. He cut through it suspecting that he would be able to regroup with some fraction of his party.

A cluster of Shadows emerged before him as he neared the opposite end. Four in total lined conveniently in single-file. Quick to respond, Glyde aimed and Shot. The bullet broke through the first Shadow, continuing through the two behind it, dissolving just short of the fourth. The near-miss provided enough of a surprise the last Heartless to allow Glyde a clean sweep, dispatching it with an easy swing if his weapon.

AP: 36/38
    HP: 11/75
    MP: 15/30
    DP: 3/3

4 Shadows Defeated​

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    No sooner than Chrono had put his attention on the heartless around them, a group of 10 Blue Rhapsodies flew over to him and pelleted him with a variety of ice shards. The damage taken to his arms were nothing as he focused more on protecting his face. Fortunately their attacks were short lived, which allowed Chrono to move his arms away from his face. At this point the Blue Rhapsodies had scattered, yet still remained within range of Chrono.

From that point on Chrono went about striking down heartless from that cluster until none were left.

Heartless Defeated
    Blue Rhapsodies - 4 (One beaten through Combo Plus)

HP: 68/80
    AP: 28/40
    DP: 3/3

12. Arch Mana Knight

Mr. Incredible
    HP: 387
    AP: 0/40
    MP: 0

Elastigirl
    HP: 91
    MP: 20

Frozone
    HP: 72
    MP: 60

Machina
    HP: 111
    AP: 10/50

Heartless Defeated:
    12 Yellow Operas
    1 Red Nocturne
    6 Blue Rhapsodies
    32 Shadows

Torrin took 21 Damage! (129/160HP)
    Takehiko took 42 Damage! (49/100HP)
    Tinarah took 33 Damage! (30/75HP)
    Aria took 10 Damage! (66/80HP)
    Glyde took 4 Damage! (71/75HP)
    Chrono took 8 Damage! (60/80HP)
    Mr. Incredible took 22 Damage! (365/400HP)
    Elastigirl took 12 Damage! (79/100HP)
    Frozone took 26 Damage! (46/80HP)
    Machina took 18 Damage! (93/120HP)

[​IMG]

After watching Take receive several attacks from swarm of Heartless he immediately raised his keyblade to cast a Cure spell on the boy. "Hang in there!" Torrin looked around the area and let out a sigh of frustration when he saw that more Heartless crawled from the depths of the darkness in the distance.

"Dammit! Even if we clear all of them in the vicinity there's too many Heartless on this world." Torrin dashed through the Heartless in a series of rapid lunges, obliterating the floating musical themed Heartless with Sonic Blade. His keyblade moved faster than the eye could see as he began to clear out several dozen Shadows taking out several with each cut he made. By the time he had run out of steam the rooftop had been mostly cleared and he took Aria's words into consideration. "Fine. Let's get moving." Torrin's keyblade transformed back into a keyblade glider that hovered just a few inches off the ground and hopped on before motioning towards the other two to jump on.

HP: 129/160
    AP: 0/72
    MP: 37/50

Used Sonic Blade.
    Curaga cast on Takehiko! (
    69/100HP)

Heartless Defeated:
    60 Shadows
    3 Yellow Operas
    2 Red Nocturnes
    2 Blue Rhapsodies

Heartless Remaining:
    166 Shadows (2AP)
    126 Darkballs (12AP)
    71 Neoshadows (16AP)
    75 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    76 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    72 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

An explosion of intense dark energy ripped through the ground beneath the dueling keyblade wielders sending them flying away from each other and crashing into the ground. Thunder echoed in the sky as lightning continued to light up the dark horizon. Darkness erupted from the rupture in the world's mantle and spewed forth for miles upwards disappearing into the sky. The ground shook violently preventing the keybladers from regaining their footing. Several of the smaller nearby buildings began to collapse and fill the streets with smoke and debris. Windows overhead from skyscrapers continued to shatter and rain down glittering glass fragments onto the area below. The world's new crater measured nearly 30 meters in diameter and extended downwards all the way to its core. There was no way to get near the rupture without being blasted back by the shearing wind and outpouring darkness.

Qamar took 27 Damage! (7/50HP)
    Illiana took 28 Damage! (22/50HP)
    Adalric took 29 Damage! (100/150HP)
    Adalric was knocked out of his Drive!
    Koa took 35 Damage! (60/95HP)
    Dentro took 30 Damage! (90/120HP)
    Boreas took 43 Damage! (47/90HP)
    Chrysanthemum took 44 Damage! (56/100HP)

Suddenly, the sound of thunder stopped yet bolts of lightning continued to crackle across the clouds and rip through the streets. The storm continued to rage on, ripping trees from their roots, yet even the wind became a dull hum. The earth and sky rumbled, reverberating through the bones of every living thing. The air grew heavy and reeked of a deep black darkness so thick that each breath would become more strained. Even the sound of one's own voice, no matter how loud they might scream, became a distant whisper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Koa ripped off his helmet and heaved, pushing himself up to his feet. He, Dentro, and Chrys had been separated from those they were fighting after having been cast aside like pathetic rag dolls by the explosion. Koa allowed for his helmet to disappear though the rest of his armor remained. He opened his mouth to speak but his words were lost in the silence. Only by raising his voice could he hear himself. "Are you guys alright!?" Dentro and Chrys recovered but neither appeared to have heard him. Koa looked to the skies to see that the clouds above began to emit a bloody red glow. The moon had become a--Two!? Overhead there was not one, but two blood moons illuminating the clouds.

The presence of the darkness was overwhelming and as he struggled to catch his breath his mind quickly focused on what he had to do. He refused to let Illiana die here on this forsaken world. Without waiting for the others, Koa sprinted around the rupture, ducking as rogue streams of darkness flew out from the crater, to catch a glimpse of his sister. He called out her name but his voice did not reach her. Koa kept his grip tight on his keyblade and prepared himself for the worst. If it came down to it, he planned to just knock her out and bring her with him regardless of the consequences he would face.

[​IMG]

Dentro gazed up at the sky and narrowed his eyes at the twin red moons, shaking his head. "That's no moon!" He faintly exclaimed. Dentro hit his head with his free hand, knocking against his helmet, upon learning that he could barely hear anything as if a blanket smothered out all sense of sound. Growling lowly and realizing he had no time to stand around looking stupid he watched as Koa ran off to get around the crater. There was still a job to do. Dentro chased after Koa so that he could continue his battle against both Qamar and Adalric.

13. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana dodged out of the way of Koa's attacks. She got back up onto her feet. Before she could make her next move, she felt the earth beneath rumble intensely. An explosion of dark energy ruptured and sent her flying across the ground. She tried to get her footing back but the explosion kept her close to the ground, barely able to move. "What's happening?!" Illiana looked up at the sky and saw two moons appear before her. "Why are there two?!" She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Dark energy flying about everywhere, chaos and panic spreading through the city. Thunder had started raining down and begun ripping apart the city. Countless buildings were falling due to all the chaos. She immediately looked around for any sign of her brother. "Koa!! Where are you?!" She tried to get back up onto her feet and as she did debris had knocked her back down. It had fallen onto her right leg. She tried to pull her leg out but it wouldn't budge at all. She tried to look for her brother again but couldn't find him. Illiana tried to pull her leg out aas hard as she could until an idea struck. She grabbed her keyblade and pointed it at the debris. Fire had started to charge up on the tip of her blade. She immediately shot her fire spell sending her and debris flying away from each other. She skidded across the ground. Illiana got up onto her elbows and started to get back up until the sound of glass shattering boomed above her. She looked up and her eyes shot wide open. She was frozen with shock. Her mind told her to move out of the way but her body didn't want to listen. And for a moment....it was as if her life was flashing in front of her. Am I about to die? Here?.......Mom....Dad...Koa.....I....I failed all of you....I don't think I'll return home to you guys with Koa....A whisper fell from her lips. "I'm sorry...." Illiana closed her eyes as she accepted her fate.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Before Dentro could even retaliate, they were shot away from each other. Qamar tried to hold herself down, but found herself knocked away and against a wall. She hit her head and was knocked out as a trickle of blood seeped down her face. She awoke when the darkness had spread and the air grew thin. Qamar felt dazed and confused, not sure what happened, but she knew she wasn't fighting Dentro anymore and she knew he wasn't the cause of this. She reached up and put a hand on her face, wiping the blood off and licking her finger. "Hmph...." she went, noticing how silent it was. She looked about and saw glass shattering and thunder clapping, but she couldn't hear it. The darkness was thick and it reminded Qamar of something. She didn't feel like she didn't belong, but she didn't feel at home either. it was an odd sensation.

Not wanting to get up immediately, she laid back against the wall and closed her eyes. She pressed her head with her hand and used a Cura spell, at least helping somewhat. She got up and dusted herself off, walking around a tiny bit before looking over to see a huge fire blast. She ran towards it, wondering if that was a comrade. She hopped and jumped over debris, finally seeing Illiana staring at the sky. Her eyes looked up and saw glass falling down. Noticing the fear on Illianna's face,she knew what was going on and she knew she had to do something. Her legs pushed her forward until she was able to jump towards Illiana, grabbing the girl and tumbling away as the glass started to rain down where they once were. Their bodies rolled over and Qamar ended up against a nearby piece of a building, holding Illiana against her tightly. She didn't let go immediately and just looked down at her. "A...Are you alright?" she yelled,noticing how it was barely heard, but she hoped Illiana heard her enough. Tears welled in Qamar's eyes from the realization that she almost witnessed her comrade's death and from the pain pouring through her body.

HP: 22/50
    AP: 58/58
    MP: 20/30

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys reeled back from Boreas' last blow, having been knocked back a short distance.Not one to simply accept such a beating, she was calculating how best and briefly to cut through his defenses for a counter assault when...

Big things happened.

The group of skirmishing warriors was blasted apart as a large rupture opened in the ground. Debris went flying everywhere, and the sound of her voice and all others became dulled as though she were underwater. It took a bit to recover in the horrible conditions of the storm, but when she managed to get back to her feet she heard her two companions commenting on what was apparently most definitely not a moon. Looking to the sky to see it for herself, she balked at the sight of the red sphere high in the sky above the clouds. It was hard to see it all clearly, what with the terrestrial rupture spewing thick black smog at ground level and the intensely thick cloak of a similar sort shielding it up in the sky. Even more surprising was that there was a second ominous orb not that far away from it.

Shaking her head in absolute horror, Chrys turned to her companions, only to see them running off.

"Wait!" She called out in vain as she started after them. "We need to stick together!" With her voice drowned out by the background, Chrys could only run after her companions as they headed towards the other keyblade wielders, all the while haunted by the red orbs from which she was certain no one was safe.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Tinarah let off her torrent of attacks, something shifted. A loud thunderous sound shook the earth as it seemed to split open throwing everyone off their feet. Darkness filled the sky and Tinarah could say, she was really truly frightened by this. In the sky, two red moons illuminated the area and the pulse of energy through the area had Tinarah a little shaken. As she looked at the crack that formed in the earth she could just see herself jumping it only to turn around and see A gone. She wasn't going to lose anyone else to this. She wouldn't let it happen.

Glancing around she noticed that Illiana was shooting a spell at her leg to get debris off of her. Soon after was Qamar hovering over her. They both seemed hurt, and while Tinarah too could feel the sting of pain coursing through her, she had to ignore it, at least she was confident that she could still get to her feet. The heartless still surrounded her, the thunder in the sky still threatened to bring them down. Not sure what she could do, Tinarah did the only thing that she could think of as she sprinted for Qamar and Illiana.

As she neared their position it was clear the heartless weren't leaving the two girls alone just because they were hurt. Not wasting time she spun into action, clearing the immediate heartless as some of the bigger enemies seemed to be trying to take advantage of their chance to strike. Striking a Neoshadow down, Tinarah put herself between Qamar and Illiana. She then swung out taking on two more Neoshadows. She knew that this was a bad idea, knew that she wasn't necessarily strong enough to take on both at once, but she knew people who were able to. She focused on them. Focused on Uncle Fost, and Master Stamatis, but in the end she knew the person who would have been best to deal with this on slaughter was Choma. Channeling her connection with him, though it was fainter than the one she had with Stamatis, she put that into the strength needed to protect her friends. Finding a wave of energy that she could use to continue fighting. Both the Neoshadows that she was fighting soon fell to her. She turned around to look at some of the floating creatures that also surrounded her, preparing to rain fire on them, but Tinarah made sure she was quicker, making out the four that were lined up before turning and stabbing a single shadow that was trying to sneak by.

"You two okay?" Tinarah asked after clearing the immediate area, giving them a moment of safety. She then knelt down and one hand on each of the girls. Warm energy flowed from her as she started pouring healing powers into the two of them. "There you go. Take all the time you need to recover, I will be making sure they stay off, but best watch out for the falling buildings." There was an unnatural calmness to Tinarah, almost like in the panic she went into a kind of auto pilot mode, just doing what she could to make sure everyone was safe. Fear was still visible in her eyes though she seemed to be handling things decently well on the outside, what was going on in her own mind was a different story entirely.
    Tinarah Activated D-Link with Choma
    Tinarah healed Illiana and Qamar for 35 HP each

HP: 30/75
    AP: 1/52 (+15)
    MP: 11/30
    DP: 1/3

Enemies Defeated:
    3 Neoshadows
    4 Red Nocturens
    1 Shadow

Heartless Remaining:
    165 Shadows (2AP)
    126 Darkballs (12AP)
    68 Neoshadows (16AP)
    75 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    72 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    72 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana felt her body move in an instant. Before she process what had happened, the glass shattered against the spot on the ground that Illiana was on. "A...Are you alright?" She looked up and saw the girl she had saw the night before. She saw tears fill the girl's eyes. Illiana pushed her away and stood up. "I thought you were suppose to be getting rid of the heartless." Illiana brushed the dirt off her outfit. She then looked over at the girl before continuing. "Why in the world are you crying? I'm not gonna deal with crying people. Too much of a hassle and it's too much of a pain." She then started looking around for Koa. She tried to scan the area as the debris and dark energy were filling the air. "If you're expecting a 'Thanks' from me, you can forget it. You're suppose to be eliminating heartless, not rushing into battle against someone who you're no match against." She looked over to the girl as she saw the wounds she received from Dentro. She shook her head before feeling a healing light flow through her. "You two okay?" Illiana placed a hand on her hip before nodding. "I am. Not to sure about Weepers over there." She directed to the girl using her thumb. Tinarah had then continued. "There you go. Take all the time you need to recover, I will be making sure they stay off, but best watch out for the falling buildings." Illiana cracked her knuckles before looking over to Tinarah. "Good. Leave the chasers to me, Boreas, and Adalric. Just make sure Weepers over there doesn't start getting ideas about fighting even one of them." With that, Illiana patted Tinarah's shoulder before running off toward the rupture. Making sure to avoid any debris or glass, Illiana ran over to the rupture and tried to find her brother once more. She put her hands together and called out to him. "Koa!! Koa!! Where are you?!" With each passing moment, she started to worry more and more. "Where are you Koa? I hope you're alright....."

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Oh how Qamar regretted saving Illiana. She stood up after the healing spell and looked at Tinarah. "Thank you, Tinarah. I need to deal with the girl who won't follow her own advice." she said. When she started after Illiana, she saw more and more heartless appear and attempt to attack her. At least she didn't have to worry about the bigger ones yet. It was much more satisfying to destroy the smaller ones anyway, since they were gone so easy. A tough one wasn't so bad, either. She just liked dealing with the small ones anyway.

As she made her way over to Illiana, Qamar dealt with the heartless in the way and eventually stopped once the area looked safe for a moment. "He's not gonna hear you!" she yelled. "Besides, you should follow your own damn advice, crazy lady. What's the point going after somebody who clearly doesn't want a damn thing to do with you? Obviously they chose the person they chose, give up on them and move on. You'll feel better, believe me. I've cut ties before and I'm glad they're gone." She said this, expecting Illiana to be just as cheery as ever. "Also, no need to be such a jerk to people when you're supposed to be friends. Be nicer to people, princess, you'll be happier for it." Qamar chastised her, knowing Illiana probably didn't care. Though it didn't help she was curious about the girl anyway. The princess part was to just annoy her.

HP: 50/50
    MP: 20/30
    Enemies Defeated:

38 Shadows (29 base+9 skill)

Heartless Remaining:
    127 Shadows (2AP)
    126 Darkballs (12AP)
    68 Neoshadows (16AP)
    75 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    72 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    72 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)​

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana continued her search for her brother. "I can barely see through this. Dammit." Before Illiana could yell out Koa's name again, she heard the same voice yell at her. "He's not gonna hear you!" Illiana rolled her eyes as she sighed in annoyance. She turned around with her hands on her hips. "I thought I said you were suppose to stay and fight the heartless. Not follow someone and completely not follow directions." She was starting to get annoyed with the girl but with her next words, her annoyance would skyrocket. "Besides, you should follow your own damn advice, crazy lady. What's the point going after somebody who clearly doesn't want a damn thing to do with you? Obviously they chose the person they chose, give up on them and move on. You'll feel better, believe me. I've cut ties before and I'm glad they're gone." Illiana was speechless. Did that girl really just say what she think she said? The girl continued to speak out. "Also, no need to be such a jerk to people when you're supposed to be friends. Be nicer to people, princess, you'll be happier for it." That's it. She was done. She didn't want to hear a single word come out of her mouth again. She cracked her knuckles again before making her next move. Illiana immediately lifted up her leg and kicked the girl in the jaw, causing the girl to hit the ground. "Let me make this as clear as I can for you." Placing her foot back onto the ground, she continued. "Stay. Out. Of. My. Business. I don't know what kind of game you think this is or who the hell you think you are but let me put you back into reality. This is a battlefield not some rinky dink field of friendship. It's not lollipops and rainbows that's for damn sure. I'm not here to make friends or be friends with anyone. I'm here for one thing and one thing only. And that's for you to mind your own damn business." Illiana crouched down to eye level as a cold expression painted her entire face. Eyes as cold as steel. She immediately stood up and walked away. Illiana stopped in her tracks before putting a hand on her hip and turning back to the girl. "Do I make myself clear...." She paused then continued. "Cupcake?" She rolled her eyes and walked away. Illiana continued to look for her brother. She looked around once more before finally finding him. "Koa!!" She yelled out to him waving her arms. She looked at him before letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. He's alright."

20. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

The onslaught of Darkness swelled in intensity. What had started as a mass-influx of Heartless into the city, gave way to a storm-force cataclysm. Thunder roared; lightning cracked the skies overhead. As a fierce gale swept with a tunneling effect through city streets, tress and building were ripped and thrown.

Taking some hits from either a Heartless or a passing shard of debris, Glyde remained otherwise well. That is, his physical self was without much harm. However, in his mind, he grew heated and rushed; his face flared red. In an instant it passed to a coldness and a pale tone. He had seen this all before.

It should all be so familiar. It's what happened before; when you...

Glyde tore off back in the direction he had originally come from. In the bearer distance he spotted several figures that seemed to be his allies. If he couldn't find Thallasa, at least he could move to rejoin someone amicable towards him. As he drew closer, he could see them more clearly: Qamar, Tinnarah, Illiana... were most readily visible.

He pressed his approach, cutting down a handful of Heartless in the process. "This... everything..." He stammered, shivering as he struggled in futility to string a thought together. "We can't stay here," he said finally. "We really should get- what's up with her?" He trailed off, nodding towards an increasingly frustrated looking Illiana."

Heartless Defeated: 1 Neoshadow, 3 Shadows

AP: 20/38
    HP: 71/75
    DP: 3/3​