Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Though it left him unsettled and exposed, Glyde reluctantly obeyed Master Atmos’ beckon, and set off in her wake. Carefully keeping an arm’s length away, he followed her in a northerly direction. As they drew closer, their destination became quite clear: a small flower shop, lights glowing through the growth of the flora that hung obtrusively in its windows. It was a strange thing to see open at such an hour, at least on a world such as that, where most other shops would have surely been closed until daybreak.

"That was some 'nap' you had earlier. What aren't you telling me?"

Glyde didn’t respond right away, waiting, instead, until both he and Atmos were at the shop’s door. “If a ‘nap’ is what you want to call it,” he said, doing nothing to veil his sharp tone. “I haven’t told you much of anything.” He kept his eyes away from Atmos, looking through the flower shop windows, where an old woman was tending to the flowers. “And I’m afraid that’s how it will have to stay… It’s… You see, it’s all just… a blur at best. And if I’m being honest, I’m not sure I want to remember anything, seeing as the only thing I can seem to remember… well, it doesn’t sit well with me, if I can leave it at that.

“Now.” He turned his head and looked up towards Atmos with a hard stare. “What about my questions? What was that castle? What happened to me when I got there? And why don’t you send me back there? I mustn’t be any good to you here.”

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take could figure it out fairly well with the map, even if Mika was lost he had a good idea just based on signs and street layout. He considered himself pretty adept at figuring stuff out just based on the land. And since it was a town it was rather easy to do just that. If it had been a village in a landscape it would have been more at home for that type of skill. But how quickly this girl seemed disinterested was offputting to him slightly. When they finally were at the train station he looked around and said, "Maybe we should ask someone... about... how do we even ask what we're looking for... I haven't the slightest idea. We don't know what they look like or what their name even is so... you got any good ideas?"

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika shrugged her shoulders in response to the boy. "I have nooooo idea. The Masters didn't really give us much to go on, did they?" The young Keyblade Wielder had no idea where to go from here. It would have been super helpful if they'd said something more than just 'go to random place and find stuff' but she digressed. As the girl shrugged her shoulders once more, she heard an irratated mew from inside her backpack. Carefully, Mika lifted the bag off her shoulders and the small black cat jumped out. "Oh!" Mika said, turning to Take. "This is Nini-" the young woman started before the cat sped off towards the train tracks. "Well I guess we can start by following her!" Mika said, shooting Take a sheepish smile and running off in the direction of her cat.

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take was surprised at the sudden appearance of the cat, and he saw the cat run off towards the tracks and saw Mika running towards them and Take said, "D-don't run on the tracks! What if a train comes?" but by that time, Mika had run off. Take... really didn't know the benefit to following a cat and he sighed and said, "I'll just... I'll be here." and he headed on over towards the woman at the ticket booth and Take processed for a moment what to ask before saying, "Um, excuse me. But have you seen anyone around here who... stood out?" he almost wanted to add "besides me" but he didn't think he stood out too much. He eyed over at Mika just to make sure she didn't do anything... well... too stupid. He didn't want the masters to be mad that he ditched her or that she got hit by a train because she was chasing a cat.

5. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Atmos was almost amused by Glyde's attitude but the bombardment of questions he had for her was a good sign that he was willing to learn. "The castle you were just in is one of my just like it where those who can wield the keyblade train. As for what happened when you arrived, that's a story that holds little importance now. I know as much of your past as you seem to...likely less than that, with how your memory appears to be. And I cannot leave you behind at the castle. You are strong enough to fend for yourself and stand alongside the other students and if I left you at the castle you would be alone. No one would come to your aid should the castle be attacked in my absence." She looked onward towards the flower shop and motioned for Glyde to follow once more. Upon nearing the elderly shopkeeper the old woman turned towards the two and spoke immediately.

"Ah...more off-worlders?"

"What do you mean more?" Atmos asked curiously.

"Well those garbs you two are wearing...they weren't made from around here. Are you with the one that visits the manor? He always seems to have a way in but its been locked for years...ever since that family passed..." The old woman mumbled to herself, lost in the memory of earlier times. "The last time he dropped by I saw something fall out of his pocket."

"May we have a look? He's...an acquaintance of sorts to us. We're looking for him."

The shopkeeper nodded and slowly withdrew a scrap of paper that looked as it if had been cut in half lengthwise. "If you see him, be sure to give it to him. I haven't seen him today but maybe you'll have better luck looking elsewhere." The elderly woman then handed Atmos and Glyde the SCRAP OF PAPER.

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Chrono directed his keyblade at the lock on the gate a click could be heard. The chains fell to the ground and the gate swung back slightly with a loud shrill creak. Beyond, in the mansion a figure could be seen through the windows on the first floor moving about. Upon closer inspection one could see that the figure was wearing a weathered black cloak with its hood pulled up. The person disappeared from the view of the window. The sounds of wood snapping and glass breaking quickly followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bartender leaned over the bar and eyed the two girls who entered his establishment with some suspicion but as long as they weren't up to trouble and didn't plan on having a drink here, he was willing to answer Aria's questions. The man folded his arms and scratched his chin. "Now that I think about it, I thought I have heard some stories of a hooded fellow lurking around these past few days. I just thought it was crazy talk from customers who've had too much to drink trying to spook one another." The bartender shrugged. "The stranger hasn't spoken to anyone and given the nature of the stories that go 'round these parts...it's difficult to separate fact from fiction. On the same day I heard from two people who claimed they saw this hooded person on opposite sides of town the same day. Another said they saw him step out of a glowing portal. And another said they saw him emerge from the shadows like the monsters from those stories." The bartender went back to cleaning the glasses. "The only things consistent about the stories are that he wears a black cloak, doesn't say a word, and only shows up after sunset."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blinking at the strange looking newcomers the woman tilted her head at Takehiko and glanced over at the overhanging clock in the station. "The last train came about an hour ago. Some creepy guy with a black cloak stepped out and I was surprised he was let on the train in the first place. That black cloak of his looked pretty messed up and it looked like he was limping. Is he with you? You should get him checked-" The woman cut off abruptly. Everything went silent and even the subtle tick-tock of the station clock had ceased. The woman's mouth froze mid-sentence and she did not appear to be breathing.

"You're looking for him, aren't you? You're looking for...well the master wouldn't like it if I started blurting his name out to everyone." There was a snicker coming from a young man who stood behind Takehiko and Mikaela. He appeared to be a few years older than Take and in his right hand was a keyblade resting at his side. He looked up at the frozen clock and faintly smiled. "I'm here to tell you to stay out of his way. Trust me, you'll be grateful you did when this is all over. The Light Chaser doesn't want to be found."

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika ran towards the tracks, leaving Take behind when it was clear he wasn't going to follow her. It is what it is Mika though, shaking her head, suddenly missing bubbly Aria. As she reached the tracks, she saw Nini sitting near a bench, licking her paws. "You just have to make my life harder, don't you," the young woman said, picking up the cat, who meowed indignantly.

She walked back towards Take, catching the tail end of his conversation with the woman working at the booth. She was about to ask the woman a question herself when suddenly, time seemed to freeze and Mika felt her blood run cold. This is not good. This is not good at all.

At the appearance of the new boy, Nini let out a hiss and Mika held the cat closer to her.
    "Who are you?! And what do you know about all this?" the young woman said strongly, keeping the fear she felt out of her voice. Mika wanted information and she wanted it now. More than anything she wanted to keep her allies safe, so, despite her fear and bad feeling, she had to stay strong--strong and fearless-- if she wanted help those she cared about

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    To Tinarah, Chrono's response to what it meant to have her own kind of strength didn't make sense, that being said, she didn't bother to press the matter any further due to the fact that she didn't know if she would get any more of a clear answer from him. While Tinarah respected her brother, they had different kinds of minds, the way that he thought, and the way that she thought were different and trying to explain things to each other in ways that the other would understand proved more than a little difficult at times. Tinarah had long before learned to just go with it and figure it out on her own later to avoid any annoyance when it came to trying to explain. Tinarah hated the though of people getting angry of frustrated due to her, so she found she would rather just keep to herself and slowly learn on her own if that was what it took.

While Tinarah hid from the strange sound Chrono seemed intrigued. He summoned his keyblade to his hand and Tinarah watched as he raised it, but not to fight. Instead a beam of light shot from it into the lock and the next things she knew the chain fell to the ground, once again, causing her to jump. How had he done that? Opened a lock with his weapon? Tinarah wondered if it was something special to Chrono's keyblade, or if hers was able to do the same. It was after all called a keyblade, so maybe it did act as a key. They had not gotten to that part of her training with Choma yet, not when the first few days was spent healing and coaxing her into talking at all, then the rest of the short time was spent on lessons in self defense. Tinarah knew over time that she would have learned more about the keyblade and all that she could do with it, if they had that time to spare, but they didn't, and keeping her from getting hurt again was more important than the technical details of the weapon that she wielded.

With the gate now open, Tinarah could focus passed it on the building beyond. Looking towards the window Tinarah caught a glimpse of movement, someone was in there.
    "Chrono maybe this isn't a good idea, it doesn't seem abandoned after all. I don't want to get in trouble if someone lives here." Tinarah insisted trying to pull Chrono away slightly, looking back at the mansion nervously just in time to see the man slip from view. She looked back to Chrono with a bit of an urgent look in her eye. Strangers had always made her nervous and she didn't want to trespass on anyone's property and get the stranger mad at her. Just as she was thinking about it she heard something break again from inside. It wasn't just her imagination. She Looked up at Chrono asking a silent question, what did they do now? Part of her said they needed to stop the person from breaking that beautiful manner, but is seemed dangerous to her to try that and she didn't particularly like the idea of getting hurt again.

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana listened intently as the bartender recalled details about the "Light Chaser'. She looked around the tavern for a bit before turning back to the bartender. "The only things consistent about the stories are that he wears a black cloak, doesn't say a word, and only shows up after sunset." Illiana lifted her umbrella a bit as the bartender finished giving Illiana and Aria the information he knew about the Light Chaser. She looked outside the window to see that the sun had already started setting in the sky. She had started walking over to the bar counter and took her seat. Illiana looked over to the bartender and Aria. "How about we wait for this stranger in a black coat? I hope you have something light to drink. Not to fond of strong drinks unfortunately! My friend will have a soda or some juice! Is that alright RiRi?" Illiana smiled as she placed her umbrella on her shoulder and awaited for the bartender's response.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take was listening intently, and noticed almost immediately something was wrong at the second time froze. Immediately sensing the potential danger that could be brought on by this, Take summoned out his keyblade and looked around for the source, but the source made themselves known fairly quick. Mika had come back with the cat and demanded questions, questions that Take was not sure they would exactly get answers to. The guardian shifted so he was a little in front of Mika and Nini, and gave the newcomer a look and said, "We are looking for someone who was looking for the Light Chaser. Regardless of whether or not they want to be found, we are looking for that master. That means if they found him, we're gonna find him. But I appreciate the warning if he isn't fond of visitors, I don't appreciate the freezing of time though. Makes it seem like you want to start trouble."

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was taken aback when her partner decided to have a drink after all, and even offered for Aria to have juice or a soda. She crinkled her nose at the thought of either one and then put her hands on her hips. "Hold on, I don't think he meant he shows up here, persay. Do you know where the rumors say he appears after sunset?" Aria asked the bartender as she folded her arms. Maybe they could get a little more information out of the bartender before they headed out. Last thing Aria wanted to do was sit around and wait for something to happen. She had a feeling that perhaps something was already going down and felt apprehension within her.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

When the lock had fallen from the gate Chrono smiled, his assumption had worked like a charm plus there was someone else in there as well. The figure soon vanished further into the mansion. From this distance it didn't look like that they belong here, especially with all the sound of things breaking.
    "I don't think that guy lives here." Though he could understand Tinarah's concern. Technically they would be trespassing should they venture into the mansion, but right now Chrono was curious as to what was going on inside the mansion.

Thus Chrono took one step forward towards and looked back towards Tinarah.
    "It'll be okay, I'll be right by your side the whole way through." Despite his high excitement and curiosity, he wasn't going to leave her behind if he could help it. That's why he waited for her to walk to his side before they headed towards the gate and into the mansion. On the other side of the door was that there was a bunch of broken glass all around the floor , matching all of the sounds that they heard, but the hooded figure he saw earlier was no where to be seen.

12. Arch Mana Knight

"Come on come on..." The strained sound of a frustrated voice belonging to a male came into earshot of Tinarah and Chrono. "No...not here...Dammit!" A bookcase flew in front of the two, being propelled by a dark gravitational magical force, and smashed against a wall with a loud crash as books fell to the ground when the bookcase was destroyed. A black hooded figure rounded a corner and came into view of Chrono and Tinarah and froze upon seeing the both of them. The girl held a keyblade in her hand and seemed to be frightened leaving the hooded figure the impression that she would be no threat to him. Unless... "State your business here." The male spoke in a harsh tone. He pointed at the two of them, the black gloves on his hands appearing to be the only part of his attire not torn and worn out. His other hand was clutching his side and appeared to be wet with blood. Droplets of red stained the floor leaving a trail of where this person had been in the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bartender scratched his chin and paused as he made his way to get Illiana and her friend a drink...non-alcoholic of course because he didn't believe either of them looked old enough to be having anything stronger. "Where do the rumors say this guy appears? Why? You wanna follow him or somethin'? Eh...in any case, I've heard of sighting all over town but more often than not some say he appears by the old abandoned mansion or the station." He looked at the two girls for a moment longer. "Don't take too much stock in those rumors. Days have been slow lately and boredom can make people come up with the craziest stories to keep themselves entertained. But if you wanna go ghost huntin'...who am I to stop you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young man looked at the frozen clock, obviously ignoring Mika's questions, and places a hand on his hip as he kept his gaze fixed on it. "Start trouble? Me? I guess I would do that but I'm running one borrowed time so I can't stick around to play." He looked out at the window and narrowed his eyes. The clouds were beginning to darken and night seemed to be coming faster than normally possible. "And it looks like my time here is up. Good luck with what's coming. I'd say you have about...five..? Maybe ten minutes to get out of here. Or stand your ground and fight. Doesn't matter to me. Won't matter to the Heartless." The young man raised his keyblade and directed it towards Take and Mika before aiming it to his left. A light shot out and a portal opened up. "Oh and...Master Thallasa, right? That's who you're looking for? Don't bother. Go home." Before he could recieve an answer from either he stepped into the portal and vanished, with it closing instantly behind him.

And just like that, the clock began to run normally again and the woman at the ticket booth finally finished speaking. "-out. He seemed like he would need a bit of help." She went back to her paper and paused for a moment to stare at the window. "Weird...I don't remember it being that late already..." The others at the train station continued to wait for their trains as if nothing had happened because, to them, nothing had.

Night has quickly come. The clouds have gone black and the wind has suddenly kicked up. An air of darkness now weighs down on Eventide Town.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Chrono was probably right that the man didn't live here, especially when she heard the sound of glass breaking and such, but still Tinarah couldn't help but feel bad about it. She felt wrong just walking in their, and Chrono's assurance did little to make her feel better. Staring ahead at the manor she could occasionally see movement and moved as close as she could to Chrono. In one hand she held her keyblade, not willing to let go of her only form of self defense. In the other hand she had her violin case. She didn't want to leave it anywhere. If there was a safe place to put it, maybe she would set it down for this, she didn't want it to be harmed after all. That being said she didn't see any safe place off the bat and she didn't want to take chances with her mothers violin. She was terrified it would be stolen and she would never get it back if she left it anywhere at all.

Slowly Chrono started forward, leading the way towards the manor, and Tinarah stuck close behind him. She could hear the man from inside talking in a rather frustrated voice. To some extent she was curious about what had him so upset, but not enough to ask. When the bookcase flew near them and crashed, Tinarah jumped and looked back at the gate, suddenly really wanting to leave. Of course this was not an option, not when the hooded man rounded the corner soon after all the books hit the ground. They both stopped for a moment, staring at each other. Tinarah stepped behind Chrono a bit as he seemed to be looking her over. There was a slight "eek" that escaped Tinarah's lips over actual words when he told them to state their business. She froze up, not knowing what to tell him. His tone was harsh and Tinarah started to get reminded of when she had been attacked. She physically trembled a little bit as she kept her eyes averted from the man. Tinarah hoped that Chrono would do something about it. She had been strong enough to leave her house, but apparently she didn't have the courage to go past that. In reality she was not strong at all and still relied heavily on her brother.

As Tinarah hid her eyes scanned the floor just as a way to keep herself from looking up and scaring herself more. Her eyes were drawn to spots of red, in which she followed to his hand that was clenched at his side. She bit her lip swallowing the lump in her throat before stating something rather obvious.
    "Your bleeding." Her voice was timid, but there was a tone of worry to it, and not worry for herself, but for him. She couldn't explain why she cared, but all she knew was that she hated seeing people hurting and just wanted to help, even if she didn't know how. After she spoke she immediately shrunk back again, scared that he would get mad at her. As she did, out of the corner of her eye. The dim light that she entered had now disappeared to darkness. It only made this entire encounter worse for her as her eyes flickered to her brother wondering if they would leave soon.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The further they got into the mansion, the easier it became to hear the voice of whoever else was in the mansion with them. The voice didn't sound like it was from someone who was here because they wanted to be, instead it sounded more like they were looking for something. Maybe even someone. This thought process was brought to an abrupt end when a book case went flying past them and crashed into the wall, adding both books and wooden fragments to the clutter that was on the ground.

The hooded figure that they had only manage to catch a glimpse of was now standing in the direction that the book had gone flying from, their sights trained on the two of them. Chrono furthered positioned himself in front of Tinarah when the man had spoken to them. Their worn attire had caused some concerned for why they were head, plus there was the fact that they were injured. Did something happened to them before they had gotten here or was there something else here as well.

"We're looking for something, but what about you? Why is it that you're here?"
    That bookcase was sent flying for a reason which was connected to this man. First thing that came to mind was that he was looking for something and wasn't having much luck finding it. That did explain the bookcase, but the injuries.

15. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde let loose a long, heavy, and disheartened sigh; one composed of a long held anticipating breath of air. What had expected to get out of Atmos? Even after asking the questions that weighed most… and, in his opinion, the easiest ones to answer, he was left with no answers, and a growing mound of questions. How can she be certain I’ll be able to fend for myself here any better than at the castle? At least there, he’d have had plenty of places to stay low. Pfft. A lot of good that’d do you, a stray thought in his own voice chimed into his inner monologues. All the good it’s already done; you’d be swallowed into Darkness, just like… “Shut it,” he muttered.

He pulled his attention back to the apparent task at hand, quietly observing Atmos’ interaction with the shopkeeper. The matter didn’t carry much weight with him; at least, not at that moment. He was far more concerned with piecing together what happened before he had fainted. But then, he thought, maybe that’s all related to this, somehow… but then how would… how could we have gotten involved in it? And how could he…

“I take it this person isn’t really an “acquaintance of ours?””
    Glyde whispered to Atmos while the shopkeeper was. “Could you at least tell me what’s going on here and now? I’m a bit… patchy on the details and I think I’ll be a lot better for this if I’m more up to speed.”

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    The stranger was already gone before he could even ask questions that may come up. Especially over Thalassa. And when he had left by pointing the keyblade towards them, only to bait and switch afterwards. He was pretty much ready for a fight. Upon hearing this information, a part of him wanted to challenge this guy and take on the fight. But, he figured this information was too important and they should relay it back to the masters. Taking a moment to process the fact that there was a freeze mid-conversation with this girl, Take nodded and said, "I see, thank you for your time." he looked at Mika and walked a little past her as if towards the entrance and said, "We should quickly find Master Atmos and Choma. Or one if we can't find both. But with those clouds coming in, it looks like someone decided to bring a storm along, and I'd rather everyone be prepared for heartless, since I don't exactly think he's lying about that."

Take had considered trying to tell the woman at the booth about it, but he didn't exactly have any authority and she probably wouldn't believe what he said anyway. He also didn't exactly know where they could hide. So as much as it hurt to leave civilians in the dark, finding his master and peers were a top priority to him. He just had no idea where to look. He ended his thoughts to Mika with,
    "I don't want any of us getting surprised and hurt when we can help it." and he began to ran out of the train station, hoping maybe he'd be able to run across his master, or Choma, in time.

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana sipped her drink and ignored the small details about her drink. As the bartender answered Aria's questions, Illiana couldn't help but ponder about these rumors. Once the bartender finished answering Aria's questions, Illiana lifted up her umbrella and began walking out the door. "Thank you for your information. However, I'm afraid this isn't a mere ghost hunt my good sir. I thank you for the drinks but we must get going. Are you coming along RiRi?" With that, Illiana made her way out of the tavern and back into the square. The train station or the abandoned mansion, that was what the rumors had mentioned this mysterious figure would be. "Now if I were a mysterious being, the most typical place I would hide is probably a mansion that's been abandoned for far too long. Hmm...Quite the conundrum here. Where to go?" Illiana continued thinking about it while awaiting for Aria to catch up with her.

18. Arch Mana Knight

The hooded male pulled his hand off his side revealing that the coat he was wearing had been cut by a blade. He looked at the blood on his glove and chuckled lowly. "A little pain never hurt anyone." He said, clearly aware of the irony in the statement. The concern in Tinarah's voice was lost to him. The black void that hid his face under the hood was now turned to face Chrono who had made a statement that caused the hooded male to tense up and clench his fists. "Your search for something brought you here?" He lowered his tone and began to step towards the two. "Well I'm not the one leaving empty-handed." Dark sparks surged through his hand as a keyblade was summoned to his hand.

"You have one chance to turn around and-" He paused as the sound of roaring wind began to kick up and the skies darkened leaving the world in a dark night. "No...not yet! I don't have time for this." The frustration was clear in his voice. "Go. Now." This time the blade was pointed at the two.

[​IMG]

Atmos eyed Glyde with some suspicion but given that he seemed to be genuinely confused as to the whole relevance of the situation she knew it would be best to give a brief explanation. "Worlds, keyblade wielders, masters, students, have all been disappearing for some time now. Contact with the other masters had grown...scarce. Master Choma and I agreed to work together to follow the trail of Master Thallasa, one of our own who was looking into the disappearances. She had claimed that if we found someone going by the alias of Light Chaser we would find some answers but judging by this page..." She looked at the scrap of paper the shopkeeper had given them. "Light Chaser seems to be an apt name for our person of interest."

As the skies darkened and the current of the wind grew Atmos looked up, knowing what this meant. Her eyes narrowed. "Darkness is coming."

III

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Chrono had moved in front of her, but Tinarah still peaked out from behind him to stare at the man, or more the blood. He moved his hand away and she spotted the cut in his coat and became more concerned wondering now if it was more than just his hand that had been cut, but if his side was actually hurt. Slowly Tinarah placed down her violin, but kept her keyblade in hand just in case. Slowly she pushed out from behind Chrono, looking concerned as she took a step closer to the man. "We should stop the bleeding, before it can get infected. Maybe there is something here to help you." Tinarah suggested slowly. She was clearly trembling as she got a little closer to the man. She wasn't sure about approaching him, but she wanted to help. She knew what it was like to be in pain and didn't wish that on anyone else, not ever.

She made it a couple steps forward before the man said something to Chrono and summoned a keyblade. It looked so... dark. Tinarah took one step back, looking between the man, Chrono, and the wound the man seemed to have. She wanted to help but now he seemed to be threatening them in some way.
    "Please you don't have to do this. Maybe we can help each other. If you are looking for something maybe Master Choma can help. He is really smart I am sure he would have some ideas." Tinarah insisted, but her pleas seemed to go unheard as he threatened them again.

This time after he spoke the wind started to kick up and get loud as the area around fell even darker. She took another step back and bumped right into Chrono as she looked back up to see the keyblade pointed directly at them. He was ordering them to go, and she wasn't going to argue with that. There were tears in her eyes as she turned away from the man, clearly scared of him now, no longer worried about his injuries.
    "Where is moms violin. Chrono grab it. We can't leave it!" Tinarah insisted. She had after all put it down behind him when she was hiding and now it just behind him. She could see it to some extent but she also wasn't going to push past Chrono to get it. All she knew was they needed to leave before they got hurt, the exit was behind Chrono and thus he would have to go that way anyways, and Tinarah had no inclination to take lead when fleeing. She didn't trust herself not to get them lost.

20. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika flipped her hair over her shoulder and nodded at her companion, holding Nini tight in her arms. "As much I wish we could do more, you're right," the young woman said, a slight bit of fear evident in her voice. "We need to get out of here--and fast."

As Mika ran after her companion, she realized how dark it had gotten. Could it be so late already? Shaking her head, she turned to Take and asked
    "Do you remember where they said they were going to be? Did they say where they were going to be?" Mika looked at the boy and smiled, looking a tad guilty. Her memory was kind of terrible. She blamed that fact that she'd lost it a few months, although she knew that her partner didn't know that.