Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

As Mika listened to her teacher, a chill ran through her and she felt Nini snuggle deeper in her arms. If her troublemaking companion was nervous, there was no doubt that the situation would probably be dire. Despite her teacher's uncertainty, she still felt as though this Light Chaser... person? thing? was baaaaaad news. In the back of her head, Mika knew that. She didn't know why or how exactly, but she felt as though something bad was gonna happen

Mika sighed deeply and ran her hands through her hair. Part of her wondered if she was strong enough. Could she and the rest of her fellow students actually fight and win? She shook her head and smiled to herself. Yes, they would win--there was no other option-- it was up to all of them--both her fellow students and the other master's students to do something about it. She needed to trust in her own strength--and the strength of her contemporaries.

Seeing her master walk through the portal he'd opened, Mika gently set Nini down beside herself and Aria and took her bag off her back. Opening it up, Mika gestured for Nini to get in. Nini mewed seemingly indignantly and Mika rolled her eyes. "Must you be a pain?" the young woman asked, pushing the cat in the bag.

When Nini was safe in the bag, the young keyblade wielder lifted the bag onto her shoulder and summoned her keyblade. The keyblade seemed to glow with a fiery aura and Mika was still amazed by its beauty. Holding out her hand to the young woman next to her, Mika smiled and tilted her head slightly. "Ready to go?" Mika asked Aria.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take was almost horrified by the lackadaisical attitude of his peers. One person, the new person? They ran off to grab bread. Chrono wanted to wander off already. But Take saw the same thing as they did, the other master was right across with other students. Right there. And he was pretty annoyed by how seriously they weren't taking this. Yes, Atmos did mention that he sometimes took things too seriously, but when worlds were disappearing and there was a very good chance their worlds could vanish at any moment, Take didn't want to just take a chance and have a vacation just because they were somewhere new.

Take walked up next to Atmos looking over at the people at the other end of the alley and said,
    "That's Master Choma, right?" he was pretty sure he remembered the name Atmos dropped when they asked who the other master was. He at this point just dismissed Chrono and the other girl. Glyde was probably about to catch up but he was more focused on the task at hand.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  3. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria listened carefully to her master and then watched as the portal was summoned. She looked at it in awe, wanting to touch it like a crow drawn to a shiny object. Master Choma already walked in first, along with the little one of the group. It was just her, Mika, and the odd cat. She giggled as she watched Mika stuff her cat in the bag, and then was starstruck when she saw the firey blade. She then looked at the hand that was offered to her and smiled big, summoning her own keyblade in her right hand. It was multi-colored with designs of suns, moons, and stars on it with two flowing ribbons as keychains with charms of the moon and sun tied at the end of it. "Yup! Ready as I'll ever be!" She then took her friend's hand and practically yanked her through the portal to catch up with the others.

When she was on the other side, she saw the other students and grinned from ear to ear. "
    Hello other students of Master Atmos! Heyo Master Atmos!" she called. She let go of Mika's hand to wave to them and then smiled again. There were more boys on their team than Master Choma's. Come to think of it, all of Master Choma's students were girls. Poor Master Choma.

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde remained still, gapping slightly and quite taken aback at the manner of response he had been given. In his mind, it seemed that he hadn’t been given much greeting; a rude gesture, considering that he had just recovered and woken from a mini-coma. He had anticipated with near certainty that the older woman would have at least spared some time to put him somewhat in the loop.

Of course, Glyde knew little of the mission the group was going on; nor did the thought cross his mind that, perhaps they were simply pressed for time, and the possibility that his arrival was little cause for a halt to an important errand. To him, he had just been ignored, blown off, save for a brief nod or two from the others standing at the other end of the room. Already, he found himself finding reason to distrust them.

It was for this reason that he was just as taken aback by his own proceeding: almost without realizing it, he had crossed the room, following behind the others as they vanished through the shining portal. He too, passed through the portal. In the back of his mind, one voice or another was telling him that he’d get more out of going with them than he would out of staying behind; all he could do was hope that it wouldn’t prove another poor decision.

He emerged on the other end, just a second or two before the portal through from the castle shut. He knew then, that for better or for worse, he was stuck with this group, and he wasn’t sure how to feel about it. "It’s too soon," he said softly. He swallowed heavily down his throat. As more people made their way towards them from the other side of the alley, he backed away, placing himself at the back end of his cluster of people, wishing, of all things, that he had had the time to search for his cloak before passing through the portal.

5. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Choma raised an eyebrow upon getting the first glance of the students at Atmos's side. On average it seemed that Atmos had the older students. "It's good to meet face-to-face at last, Master Atmos." He looked over at Aria who was quick to greet the other group and smiled faintly. "My students have been eager to meet yours. She," Choma motioned towards the ever eager Aria, "is Aria. Over there is Mikaela and," The man stepped aside so that Tinarah could come into view as she had sought shelter a little to close to him. "This is my youngest student, Tinarah."

Atmos waved at Aria in response to her excited greeting. Thankfully, Choma did not seem to notice Illiana's little disappearing at to get some bread and began to introduce his students. Atmos's eyes lingered on each young pupil he called out before chuckling in amusement. "A tough man like yourself teaching nothing but girls? You poor thing."

"It does not matter as long as they are chosen by the keyblade."

Atmos nodded in response to Choma's words, gazing for a moment at Aria as her eyes narrowed at the girl before returning to Choma. The man's expression remained steely. "I suppose it's my turn then." Motioning her hand towards each of her students, one by one, she introduced them all. "Takehiko, Glyde, Chrono, and my latest student as of today...Illiana."

With introductions settled it was time for business. Choma walked forward towards Atmos, his keyblade vanishing from his hand given that there was no danger present. "What would the Light Chaser have been doing on this world?" He questioned, wasting little time with pleasantries.

"That, I do not know. Given that the Light Chaser is what Master Thallasa called our Mystery Woman...or Man, one would assume they are after particularly powerful sources of light." Atmos paused for a moment, seeing a slight look of confusion on Choma's face. "Ah, you were unsure that this Light Chaser person was even a person. Given what little information Thallasa had seen fit to share with us it was difficult to tell if it was a person who sought the light or an object designed to find it. But yes, it is a person. Who? I cannot say."

"That's one question answered." Choma scratched his chin and folded his arms. As far as he could tell, there were no powerful sources of light present on this world. Certainly not a Princess of Heart. Perhaps there was another reason... Or perhaps they were being led astray. "We should split up into groups of two and find out if anyone has seen any off-worlders besides ourselves or heard of any suspicious activities lately."

"I was just about to suggest that. We seem to be in need for information. In the spirit of cooperation I suggest that one of your students pair up with one of mine so our students can familiarize themselves with one another." Taking it upon herself to delegate pairs of students together she called out the students who would be working together.

"Chrono, assist young Tinarah is you may. Illiana, you will go with Aria. Take, that leaves you with Mika. Since there's no one else to pair you off with, Glyde, I'm sorry but you will come with me." Atmos lowered her voice so only Glyde could hear her. "I would like to have a word with you away from the others, anyway."

"Efficient. Good. I will search the outskirts of Eventide but I want everyone to meet up here before midnight."

Master Atmos hands out a map to each student that she had obtained earlier. With the sun having begun to set there are only a handful of places left open for you to search for answers. Perhaps questioning the right people might lead you to answers. Perhaps not. It is up to you to find out.

Places to search:

The nearby bakery outside the alleyway. Illiana had visited this place to get some bread. Perhaps the baker had sold bread to the Light Chaser as well?
    A quiet tavern to the south. A local or the barkeep might have seen or heard something suspicious.
    A flower shop to the north. Light Chasers like flowers, right? Maybe not but the shop is still open...
    On the east resides a park. Nothing of note here save for the trouble seeking youths who linger at this time of day.
    A train station sits on the west. If the Light Chaser booked passage on the train, surely someone would know.
    On the northeast is an old abandoned manor. The entrance gate is locked and now may not be the best time to search through here.

Of course, if none of these places pique your curiosity you could always wander the streets in hopes a stray passerby might hold the answers you seek.

Teams:
    Glyde/Atmos
    Chrono/Tinarah
    Take/Mika
    Illiana/Aria
    Choma

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono had been absentmindedly walking prior to hearing one of the other presumed students introduce themselves prior to Master Choma doing it for them. As each name was said he made a mental note of each and every one, not really 100% focusing in on them until he heard the last name. Tinarah. That had both grabbed his attention and elected a look that was a mixture of confusion and surprise. Sure enough, Master Choma stepped out of the way and revealed that the person he'd caught a glimpse of a few seconds before was in fact his younger sister.

A fair amount of questions flew threw Chrono's mind as he tried to make sense of this as the clearly surprised looked on his face died down to one of thought. The last time that he had seen her was back home and following when she had gotten attacked, she rarely left her room. In truth while he was very confused by all this, and concerned as to how their father was reacting to all this, seeing that she was in good health was relief.

The two masters discussed the next course of action that they should take and pair everyone off for exploration with himself being paired off with Tinarah. Certainly makes the task of figuring out some of the answers to the questions in his head. Chrono then walked up to Tinarah, crouched down in front of her and said.
    "Looks like we have some catching up to do."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah could hear the sound of peoples feet shuffling, meaning the other students must have been arriving. Despite her feeble hope earlier that her brother might be among those students, she didn't feel like looking to check. It sounded like there was a lot of people coming and it made her more shy. Aria seemed very exited about it all, but Tinarah was not so fond of it. She continued to slightly hide behind Choma as he introduced them to the other master, soon moving aside to show where she was hiding. Tinarah took a step back away from them, no longer having a place to hide. She brought her violin up and hugged it to her chest.

The other master started to introduce her students, and Tinarah didn't bother looking until she said one name in particular. Chrono. Her head shot up and she looked across at the other students, sure enough the Chrono that was spoken of was her brother. Chrono seemed just as surprised as she to see him across the ally way. Neither of them spoke at first, given their respective masters were still in the middle of a conversation. Besides, Tinarah was not convinced that she wanted to talk to Chrono at this moment, she was scared that he would yell at her for running away from home. Still there was a part of her really glad, relieved to be reunited with him. He had been the reason that she had left her home, ran away. She wanted to find him and learn to be as strong as he was. Now she achieved one of those goals after over a month, only the first few weeks actually spent looking, after she had been attacked, she stopped her search and stayed near Choma instead.

Zoned out thinking about how she might face her brother, Tinarah barely caught the conversation at hand until her name was said. So she was to work with Chrono to... do whatever they were talking about, Tinarah hated to admit it but she had not caught what they were supposed to do. She looked back down wondering how she was supposed to go about admitting that she had not been listening at all. She was afraid that Master Choma would be mad if she admitted that she wasn't listening. Perhaps her brother would know. Perhaps if she just followed him she could figure it out without admitting she didn't know.

It wasn't long before Chrono was standing in front of her... or more crouching in front of her. Of course there was stuff to catch up on. Tinarah only nodded at first, after a moment she leaned forward and hugged him.
    "I missed you." She told him quietly, clearly at least a little happy to see him. "I went looking for you... but I didn't make it far. It is okay though, because Master Choma found me." She tried to assure him, not thinking to give much context, instead just rambling some trying to make him not be mad at her. Pulling away she looked at her brother looking for instruction of what to do now. Even if she had known what they were supposed to do, she was never confident enough to take lead.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Naturally Chrono returned the hug that he had gotten from Tinarah, though he was again surprised to hear that she had gone looking for him after he'd left to train with Master Atmos. She didn't specific when she left to follow him, in fact she didn't really give him any details other than Master Choma finding her. "It's good that he found you, but when exactly did you leave?" This was one of the many questions that were added to the ones that he already had, but didn't asked the rest of them right away. He could do that while they headed to their destination.

Once the hug between the two siblings had come to a close, Chrono looked at the map given to him by Master Atmos. His eyes scanned over the places that they could go to and how far they were from their current location. Eventually his eyes trailed northeast on the map and stopped on a manor of sorts. Interesting. According to the map it was described as appear to be empty and its architecture didn't match that of the surrounding. Easily a good place for something to be hiding.
    "How bout we head to the manor?"

9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As Illiana listened to the two masters introduce their students, she continued to eat her bread. Before long, the masters paired up each student into teams of two. Master Atmos had instructed Illiana to pair up with a girl by the name of Aria. She had finished her loaf of bread before walking over to Aria. "
    Good evening, let us commence our search for this 'light chaser'. Shall we Miss Ari?" Illiana smiled before walking off. The brunette looked around and started to think about her next move. Looking over at a tavern a little ways away from them, Illiana spoke toward Aria. "Let's look over at that tavern. Maybe the barkeep or someone else may have an idea about the light chaser. Your thoughts Miss Ari?" Illiana looked over to her, her umbrella lifting off Illiana's shoulder ever so slightly before laying back on her shoulder.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    After their hug, Chrono pulled back and started to ask her questioned, just like she knew was going to happen. Tinarah was not fond of answering all his questions, she had a feeling the more that she spoke, the more trouble she would get herself into. That being said she couldn't very well ignore her brother and his questions either. She might have been a shut in but she knew her manners well enough, she knew that Chrono was not only her elder but her older brother. If she ignored his question then that would be disrespectful and she was not okay with that, she wanted to at least try to be good.

"Well... I left a little over a month ago I think. I have been with Master Choma for about ten days now." Tinarah informed him having a feeling that was where Chrono's questioning would take him to next. Part of her wondered what he would think of that, if he would worry about the time she spent by herself. If he did, she wouldn't blame him, especially after what had happened to her right before Choma did find her. Tinarah's eyes shifted down to her wrists, and while they were still covered, she couldn't help but shift the sleeves again, pulling them down as far as they could go, then some. Her wounds were low enough on her wrists that they could be seen if you really really looked but her sleeves did cover it for the most part.

Taking a step back she gave Chrono space to look at the map that he was handed with the list of places for them to go. Tinarah didn't speak up as he looked at the map deciding where to go. She had no preference, not when she didn't know her way around. Chrono suggested going to the manor and Tinarah nodded.
    "If that is where you want to go then that is fine. I will join you." Tinarah said quietly nodding her head. She summoned her keyblade to her left hand to show it to Chrono. "I can use it now too you know.... Just like you. That is why I thought that I could learn to be strong like you." Tinarah admitted in a shy tone as she lowered it down a little bit beside her. She didn't know why she felt the need to justify herself like that, but she was still a little nervous that he would get mad at her still. Part of her thought that as soon as they left the group she would be scolded. It wasn't that she thought of Chrono was mean but he did care for her and she knew her mistake. The guilt that was eating at her was almost as bad as being scolded by her brother... or anyone really. She tended to beat herself up over things more than anyone else. She didn't need punishment when her mind did that for them.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Just as Tinarah had figured that answer that she had given him had cause some worry to sprout up. Being with Master Choma for ten days was all fine and dandy, but there was still the hefty time period that she was on her own doing who knows what. One more question wouldn't hurt especially given what he was just told. "What were you doing before Master Choma found you?" Seeing her shift her sleeves once had briefly brought his attention down towards them and he thought he saw something. He wasn't quite sure that he actually did see something, plus there was the fact that Chrono has thought that he's seen things when the reality was that there was either nothing there or it wasn't at all what he thought he saw.

Chrono folded up the map after hearing Tinarah agree to head to the manor.
    "Alright, manor it is then." Seeing her summon a keyblade of her own, Chrono was fairly impressed by the sight. He didn't think that he would see Tinarah with a keyblade of her own at any point prior to this moment and yet, here they were now. She had changed, in a good way, since the last time he saw her. Admittedly that was clear considering that she not only left her room, but their home all together. He was still concerned about what she was doing for that one month though. "I'm sure you'll get to be strong in your own way." He gave her a quick smile before turning towards the direction that the manor was in. It would be best if they got to the manor sooner while the sun was still up as opposed to later.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  12. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria listened intently as she could. It was just so hard with being in a new place and meeting new people. She had never ventured outside of her humble cottage in her previous world (because she was told not to), and Choma's castle was as far as she ever been before. This town seemed sleepy and serene. Too bad it had a potential "baddie" hanging around here.

She snapped back to attention when they were assigned to different partners, new people they never really worked with before. "
    Awesome!" Aria cheered as she was assigned to someone with a pretty name. She raised an eyebrow when the girl addressed her as miss and waved a hand at her. "Please, just Aria or Arie is fine for me! Miss sounds really formal."

S
    he shuddered as she stuck out a tongue and then clapped her hands behind her back. "Tavern's good enough for me!" The girl wrapped her arm around her new companion's shoulder and smiled big. "We're gonna be best buddies... Ill... um... B-Bread Girl." Curse her and her lacking skill at remembering names.

Aria smiled big and twirled in place with map in hand, pointing it in the opposite direction of their destination. "
    Onward to Tavern-ho!" she declared. She giggled and turned to Illiana, suddenly noticing the umbrella on her shoulders and hovered her fingers over it. "Ooo, this looks really cool..."

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take wasn't 100% sold on the whole 'splitting up' thing already, but orders were orders and he was gonna do it. This place seemed pretty interesting to explore, but he was worried there may be some unprecedented danger that could involve them getting picked off one by one. Strategically it was better to split the group to look at more at once. But he still felt with everyone being new, maybe they should stick together. But soon he just shrugged off his nervousness and decided to give it a go. Though, he wasn't entirely sure who this Mika person was. He noticed Chrono met up with his partner fairly quick, and since the other two found each other, he just assumed the red haired girl was the last one. Take walked over and said, "You're Mika right?" he held his hand up in a slight wave and smiled small saying, "I'm Takehiko. Though most people call me Take... um..."

He didn't see the cat since the cat was in the bag, and he didn't address it. He looked at the map in his hands and shuffled it around a bit before asking
    , "Do you wanna go look at.... the train station?" he just thought a central hub for transportation would make sense if anyone happened to see the one they were looking for. He folded up the map and put it into his bag and fixed his hair a little so it wasn't blocking his vision, "Unless you had an idea for somewhere else?"

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  14. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Mika laughed as Aria brought her into the portal. She liked this girl. She was bubbly and kinda adorable. Plus, it seemed like Nini liked her as well. And if her tiny trouble-maker liked someone, Mika guessed she couldn't be too bad.

As she listened to the Masters speak, she frowned. She's didn't want to be separated from her group, much less work with someone she'd never met before. They'd just gotten here. Was it really a good idea to split up already? She may not have been close to Aria, or even any of the others, but at least she knew them. She was familiar with them. She could trust them if she had too. But these other students? Mika didn't know if she could be too sure.

Not knowing who anyone was, she decided to wait for the crowd to thin out before she even attempted to look for her partner. But before she could even try to look for him, he found her first.
    "Yup, I'm Mika," the girl answered, giving the boy a slight smile. "Nice to meet you, Take"

As she listened to the boy speak about where to go, she gave him the once over. He looked like a normal guy, not too much younger or older than herself (although Mika wasn't exactly sure of how old she was anyway). Hopefully, he'd be an interesting person to get along with.
    "The train station sounds great," Mika answered. She started walking before realizing she had no idea where she was going. "Ummmm... I think we might need that map. Because I have no idea where to go," she said, laughing nervously.

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana stopped in front of the tavern before feeling an arm wrap around her shoulders. She looked over to see that the mysterious arm had belong to Aria. "
    We're going to be best buddies!!!Umm....Ill...B-Bread Girl!!" Letting many moments of silence passed by before Illiana spoke up. "My name is Illiana. Illiana Salavic. Not Bread Girl. I look forward to working with you Ri-Ri." Illiana started walking before Aria hovered over her umbrella, her finger lightly hovering as well. "W-Wait don't tou-!!!! Nolite tangere!!" Before Illiana knew it, she was speaking her language. Illiana lifted up the umbrella trying to find her little charm. "Normin ubi est??......Hic est!!" Illiana waved her fingers over the charm and let out a sigh of relief. "Much better.....Ri-Ri I would appreciate it if you not do that again in the future. Let's head into the tavern." Illiana walked into the tavern and looked around the surroundings.

16. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

The cluster of people grew tight in the alley, centering around the two adults. Following in turn, Glyde, maintaining as much a distance as he could without catching any eyes, tensed his limbs inward: His arms held close to his torso, shoulders crunching in towards the center of his chest; his legs snapped together completely. Somehow, he even managed to tuck his head down along his spine, like an earnest attempt at becoming a turtle. If not for the discomfort caused by this pose, it might have been impressive that he could take up as little a space as he was.

Remaining separated from the group, he kept his visual contact through periphery. Yet, he remained focused on what he was listening to, cuing most earnestly onto what he found to be the more relevant and consequential information. Atmos and Choma. Glyde made mental note of the two names, and did his best to memorize the names of the younger ones, knowing he’d find a reason, intentional or otherwise, to forget in a moment; knowing the adults by name, at least, would be a safe bet. The business seemed oddly familiar, though to what extent he could safely connect it all, he couldn’t be certain just yet.

A breath escaped him when the pairings were decided; only then did Glyde come to the awareness that he hadn’t been breathing much since he had entered the alleyway.

"Since there's no one else to pair you off with, Glyde, I'm sorry but you will come with me. "I would like to have a word with you away from the others, anyway."

Slightly lightheaded from having held his breath, he cocked his head to the side, indirectly meeting Atmos’ face, and then, quickly turned just a pinch away again. It seemed she, and the man, Choma, were the ones in charge of the two groups; teachers, it seemed. If he was going to have to pair with anyone, Glyde supposed, he might as well be paired with someone who knew what they were doing. His eyes bounced around the alleyway, watching the others as they began dispersing. When it seemed they were mostly getting out of earshot, he replied, just as soft in volume, but quite firmly. “If you’re going to start asking…”

17. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Atmos motioned for Glyde to follow her. "Come, we can talk as we walk." Without waiting for input from Glyde she led the way heading north. A flower shop open at this hour? It seemed odd to her if only because she had not been outgoing enough as a child to learn what times flower shops normal closed. But on second thought...that seemed like an odd piece of information to retain even if she had been. Glyde did not look to be keen on being questioned but she had to insist if they were going to bring him along. "That was some 'nap' you had earlier. What aren't you telling me?" Atmos kept her eyes forward, allowing the hint of suspicion in her voice to be clearly heard.

They approached the flower shop. From where they stood outside it could be seen that the lights were on but aside from an elderly woman watering the flowers inside, presumably the owner, it was empty. Atmos did not make an effort to go inside just yet as she was wishing to hear from Glyde first.

The Manor had black iron gates that were sealed shut by a heavy lock and chain. From what one could tell about the manor beyond the gates was that, aside from the hedges along the outer edges of the estate, the grounds were being overrun by vines and the building was appeared to be in a state of decay. It was if a groundskeeper was doing their best to keep the manor looking presentable but had no way of getting past the gate. Windows on the first floor could clearly be seen to be broken. For one instant, the sound of glass breaking could be heard on the inside of the manor.

The Tavern, also known as, The Black Mages, was a quiet place with only one table filled with people, a group of friends laughing over some inside joke that probably was not that funny, and two men having a rather dull conversation about the mild weather sitting at the bar. The bartender was busy inspecting a polished glass for signs of spots with a white towel in his other hand ready for action. The bartender turned towards the two girls who walked in and raised an eyebrow at the two young girls. "Are you two old enough to be in here?"

The Train Station had at least a dozen people waiting on benches for their train to arrive. The only ticket booth that was not empty held a young female employee who seemed intent on doing what she could to keep from falling asleep at her post by working on the day's crossword puzzle. According to the schedules posted for the arrival and departure times of the train, one had just come and gone an hour ago.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah couldn't tell if Chrono was asking what she was doing when Choma found her, as in how he came to find her, or if he was wondering how she spent the time before Choma found her. Since the latter would worry him less, Tinarah chose to assume he meant that. She turned to him, a bit of a fake smile plastered onto her face as she began to speak. "I was searching for you silly. I left the town and got as far as I could so that dad wouldn't find me and make me come home, and then... well I just searched for you. Some nice people helped me get around sometimes so I could get further. I didn't really know where to start looking though so I was kind of just wandering really." She admitted keeping the details as brief as possible so to not risk bringing up the fact that it wasn't all as good and simple as she made it seem. She didn't want to lie to her brother, she just didn't want him to worry. If he pushed far enough she would probably end up admitting to him all that actually happened to her in the time spent searching for him.

Having it set in stone that they were going to the manor, Tinarah started to look around for a place to leave her violin before realizing there was none, and it had probably been a mistake to bring it with her. The thing was, she wasn't comfortable leaving it anywhere, it had belonged to her mother. She didn't want to go too far without it. To have left it back at the castle, it would have probably increased her anxiety. It looked like she had no choice but to carry it with her. She readjusted it so it was in one hand, that way she could summon her keyblade in the other if the need arose. Chrono then added one more thing to their conversation and Tinarah cocked her head a little confuse.
    "What do you mean by my own way? What different ways are their to be strong?" She asked not quite sure what he was talking about.

Letting the question dangle between them, they approached the manor, and Tinarah couldn't help but think it looked like something out of a fairy tale at first as they could see it in the distance. The big iron gates and vine crawling up the walls that surrounded it. From that distance she could only see the top of the manor behind the gates but stopped and turned to her brother as they stood down the path.
    "It is beautiful! It looks like the kind of place you could be content walking around in forever. It is a picture right out of a story. Come on lets check it out!" Tinarah said excited. She read enough in her times alone that what lay before them seemed more like it was out of a fairy tale than reality.

Darting ahead, Tinarah reached the gates before Chrono and without really paying attention tried to push them open to no avail. Stopping her efforts she studied the manor more closely.
    "It looks like no one has lived here for years.... I wonder why anyone would leave?" She said softly stepping back from the gate and studying the place as a whole, only now seeing the chain and lock that prevented her from getting in. As she stood there observing and looking to her brother for help on what to do next, she could hear sound from inside, something breaking, and instinctively Tinarah jumped and moved closer to her brothers side. "Did you hear that?"

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The answer that she had given him was a believable one as well as one that actually made him feel better about the fact that his sister had gone after him. The fact that she had done so was still a surprise to him, but his leaving to go learn how to use the keyblade was probably as much of a surprise to her if not more. Another surprise was that she had taken their mother's violin with her.

As they walked towards the manor, Tinarah had question the meaning to his 'her own strength' answer. Hmm, well he wasn't expecting that and thus had to think of a way to respond to her.
    "Well it's like comparing me to Master Atmos, she's strong in her own way that I probably won't be able to reach where as you think I'm strong. Therefore we can say that we're both strong in our own different ways." Chrono really hoped that he was making sense with his answer. It sounded less...lectury in his head. "I'm sure you'll find a way to be strong."

Still hoping that his explanation had ended well, Chrono eyed the manor before them as Tinarah excitedly fawned over it. Fitting well with its fairy tale like appearance, there was a large gate with a lock before them. The gate was too large for him to climb over, plus with Tinarah being with him unless he could open up the lock from the other side, getting her to climb over the gate would be a different issue in itself. The sound of something breaking inside had dragged him out of his thoughts as well as grabbed the curious side of him. So there was something inside then.
    "I did, sounds like it coming here was the right choice after all." In times like this where his curiosity is piqued, Chrono gets eager to find out just what it was that piqued it.

There was still the matter of getting past the lock on the gate.
    "Hmm, I wonder." Chrono summoned his keyblade forth and aimed it at the lock. They were called keyblades after all and keys did unlock locks so it stands to reason that they should unlock a lock to a gate. Chrono would've gone for a more direct/literal approach to this theory, but it didn't look like trying to do that would work due to size differences.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was surprised when her partner started to speak another language she did not understand. She blinked, feeling sheepish now for have meddled with something she wasn't supposed to meddle with. "Whoopsy, sorry." She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head, following after her partner into the bar.

It looked like a rough, yet homey environment. She looked at the bartender when he asked them if they were old enough and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, maybe not. We're not staying too long. We just have a couple of questions to ask." Aria approached the bar, looking around at the crowd around them. "We're looking for someone, or something. We're not entirely sure what they are. All we were told is that he's or she's probably one bad guy who's been causing some problems. Have you seen anyone that's maybe dark, brooding, and obsessing over light?" Aria asked as she wiggled her fingers for a dramatic effect. "Or maybe they kept to themselves and were really, really quiet.... And you never seen them around before? Might go by a weird name of Light Chaser?"