Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Cheers echoed from the deck. Aria had called out to Illiana as she made her way to the deck. As the three reached the deck, Aria immediately ran off to the Captain's Quarters. "Aria hold on!" Illiana called out to Aria as she ran off. She turned to Chrono and before she could open up her mouth, Chrono followed after the girl. "Chro-......Well then....saves me the trouble of asking. Buutt it doesn't save me the running.....greeaatt..." Illiana sighed before following after the two. The three arrived at the Captain's Quarters and had entered the room. As the Captain asked for their helped, Illiana listened as Aria responded. After the Doctor's comment, Illiana responded. "Excuse? A child? I should tear out that tongue of yours for even saying it." Illiana crossed her arms before turning to the Captain. "As long as we reach land, I'll get rid of how many soldiers you want. I'm getting sick of boats." Illiana tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she stood there while the Captain tossed something at Jim. As she exposed a tunnel, she had instructed everyone to follow the tunnel. "Oh no. If you think I'm getting back on those lifeboats, you are wayy wrong!" Illiana placed her hands on hips as she stared at the Captain. "I rather fight those annoying pirates than getting on another lifeboat!!" Illiana was clearly not happy with the idea of going on yet another lifeboat.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was flabbergasted when Illiana was trying to argue with the captain and then protested going on the lifeboat. Really? "There's no time to argue!" Aria barked at the older girl. "You'll be fine! I bet you'll be on land in less than a minute, and hardly notice you're on the life boat in the first place!!! JUST GO!" She almost wanted to kick Illiana down the hole already so she didn't protest anymore. "Last thing you want is to be caught by crew of pirates on a mutiny. They're out for blood, and unless you have something to barter with, you're screwed. And we don't have anything, and we're NOT giving anything, so get going!" She knew that there was a chance they would be kept alive if they were captured, but at this point, the chances seemed a little slimmer than usual. She read too many books to know how these usually played out if the original crew didn't escape quickly.

3. Arch Mana Knight

"Enough with the fighting! Come on!" Jim shouted towards the two girls. The pirates were going to break through the door at any moment and he wasn't going to let them get stuck in the crossfire. Without any further warning Jim pushed both Aria and Illiana down into the maintenance tunnel and jumped in after them.

"Jim wait for us!"
    Doctor Doppler called and then motioned for Amelia to come over. "Uh...ladies first."

"Come along Doctor we don't have all day!" Grabbing onto his arm she leapt with him down after the rest of the group. Seconds later there was an explosion overhead as the pirates breached the captain's cabin. "Move!" Captain Amelia ordered.

"Moving!" Jim responded as he took off in a sprint to take the lead while Captain Amelia took the back, firing off another round behind the group to force the pirates chasing them to slow down. Up ahead were the life boats.

[​IMG]

"Darkness might be in play here. That's exactly why some of us must stay behind with the pirates." Choma could have made an attempt to elaborate his answer but it was sufficient enough to get the point across without wasting too much time. Choma went after Takehiko, his keyblade already drawn in case of danger. On their way down towards the life boats they did not come across any pirates as they were likely working on ceasing control of more valuable systems and likely were going after the captain. Choma hoped the other students had the sense to head to the boats as well.

[​IMG]

"If this doesn't work there's something I need to tell you." Torrin held his keyblade steady to keep the Nobody pinned.

"Save it. I already know where you're going with this and I don't want to hear it."

"No, you were right. She's not the only person I've let down. I don't know if I can undo what's been done to Mika but I can put an end to the mockery of her memory." Even as he raised his keyblade to strike her down Kaela continued to look at him with anger clear in her eyes. "I'm done running."

"Hmph." Kaela smirked and her expression softened somewhat. "Good. Keep that attitude. I'm sure that won't get you killed." She averted her gaze and took in a deep breath while focusing now on the keyblade poised to end her. "This is it then. Don't die too soon, Torrin. Otherwise I'll make you regret it."

"I hope you can find some peace." Torrin spoke solemnly, his voice set with determination.

"Me too. I'll see you around on the other side, then."

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

Chapter 3: Crimes of Conscience

There was a long pause after what Atmos said. It seemed to be in processing before there was a sheer anger in the boy's eyes that betrayed his relatively neutral demeanor. The boy shoved his way past her saying, "Akio!" and once he was in the house, he saw Akio standing there, and he looked like a deer in headlights, The boy walked up and said, "You're late for training, we're heading out."

Akio shook his head and said,
    "No. I'm gonna see Take, and I'm gonna say goodbye."
    "No you're not." the boy responded, grabbing Akio's arm before the younger one pulled it away, "Yes I am, Shoji!"

Shoji grabbed his arm again and said,
    "Are you gonna disobey the orders of the commander over the informal orders of an outsider?"
    "Her name is Atmos, and she's a keyblade wielder!"
    "I'm aware."
    "And she's taking Take with her to train! It'll be better for Take if I can say goodbye. Please Shoji."
    "This isn't about him, this is about your training, Akio."
    "I'm not even supposed to be training right now!" Akio screamed pulling away from him again with tears in his eyes, "Why won't you let me see Take? I want to see Take! If he has a keyblade, that means the rumors have gotta be true and Take saved you life. Don't you want to see him too?"

There was a clear discomfort in the topic being brought up and Shoji spoke up,
    "That didn't happen. Take ran in front of one of the dragons trying to be a hero."
    "But why didn't you tell me?" Akio replied angrily.
    "Because this right here was going to happen. Where you start getting hysterical and looking up to Take when everything he's doing is wrong."
    "I think everything you're doing is wrong!" Akio hissed out backing away and trying to turn around to back away and eventually hide behind Atmos.
    "Everything Take has done is selfish. Everything I've done is to protect the village. To protect you. I've done everything perfectly." Shoji responded walking up closer.

Akio's feet planted firmly as he stood just in front of Atmos, but with his back facing towards her and his face still towards Shoji. He tightened his fists and yelled,
    "If you're so perfect, why are Iwao and Yasushi dead? Huh?! If you're so much better at protecting than Take is, why are they dead?! I think you're just a scaredy cat who's too afraid to break the rules once in a while. You're a coward!"

Almost without a second thought, Shoji reached up and slapped Akio across the face. The force of it was actually pretty heavy and Akio fell down holding his face. Akio was still for a bit of time before Shoji said in a low voice,
    "Go." and Akio looked up at Atmos apologetically before he ran away and out of the house.

Shoji stood still for a bit, watching Akio run for a minute. There was a bit before he looked at Atmos and shrugged a bit saying,
    "If they were actual orders, tell the commander and I'll take full responsibility." Shoji looked at her and there was this very off energy about the boy as he said, "Besides, Take already hates me. And seeing that Take's gonna be shipped off to another world with you to train and distance himself from us even more just ticks me off. Now I'm gonna be stuck with Akio thinking he's gonna be able to do the same thing. This is why I hate it when outsiders like you get involved."

Atmos's heart went out to Akio and a part of her even wished she could take him in but she knew their laws forbade such a thing. Not only that but it would have been akin to kidnapping. Atmos narrowed her eyes at Shoji, anger clear in her eyes. "Is that how you treat your brothers?" If she had any less control she would have slapped Shoji for harming his younger sibling but this wasn't her family and this wasn't her world. Her training told her that she wasn't meant to interfere and she had been doing enough interfering since her arrival to this world.

"If all you can do is survive there isn't anything worth living for. On that note, treat your brothers like brothers. Otherwise there will be a day you won't be able to call them your brothers." She spoke harshly, her eyes having gone cold.

Shoji listened to her and looked a bit confused, "I'm not sure what you mean by treat your brothers like brothers. I'm pretty sure I am." he started to walk away from her and stopped before the door and asked her in the direction of the door, his voice sounding almost... scared, "Can you just make sure he comes back in one piece?" he paused waiting for a response but was pretty sure he wouldn't get one before he opened the door and whispered low, almost hoping she didn't hear it, "Cause this world wouldn't." and Shoji left the house.

Atmos folded her arms, her eyes intently following after the boy and even lingering on the door for some time after he left. Something was off with the people of this world and she did not like it at all. Tolerance was what her own master had preached yet some worlds just rubbed her the wrong way and she couldn't help herself.

The house was quiet for quite a while, with no one really seeming to come near it and no sounds besides the occasional roar of laughter from some of the neighboring kids playing outside before they were quickly hushed. About an hour later, the door finally creaked open and a boy walked into the house. They seemed to kind of just stand still for a minute looking around a little like their eyes were taking in everything. But the boy wasn't exactly reacting.... at all.

He was dressed up in a pretty standard military uniform and his hair looked recently shaved. He didn't look as though he was physically abused in any manner, he carried himself almost healthily but from the way he swayed it was clear the boy was feeling an immense amount of fatigue.

The boy stopped and took a breath before he seemed to kind of walk towards the kitchen. He didn't seem to be... well... looking for anyone. Almost like he didn't even know someone was in the house waiting. In the kitchen he just seemed to get himself a glass of water and start drinking it.

Time passed as she was left alone with nothing better than to pace about, sit on a couch, then pace some more. Eventually, after what felt like hours, there came the sound of the door opening. In stepped a young boy with a blank expression on his face. He headed towards the kitchen carrying himself like a tipsy ...person. He should have been able to see her as he walked by but he just didn't.

Atmos stepped over and knocked on the nearest wall behind the boy to get his attention. "Hello there, stranger. Who might you be? Takehiko I presume?" She spoke in a tone of half-amusement and half-intrigue.

The boy almost jumped a bit at the sudden voice and turned at her, alert. He looked a bit on guard but was otherwise emotionless. The boy just seemed to scan her for a moment before saying, "Usually, strangers don't walk into strangers houses before they are familiar with them." the boy's voice was very monotone, but also slightly cracked, like it had been a very long time since he's spoken. He nodded his head at her and said, "Yes, my name is Takehiko..." he paused a bit longer before he tilted his head, "Are... you an outworlder?" he reached up and held his head a bit clearly trying to hold back a headache, and hide his exhaustion, "Who are you?"

"I am Master Atmos. You wield the keyblade, do you not? I have come to take you to a place where you can learn what it is to be a keyblade wielder and, perhaps one day, become a master yourself." She raised an eyebrow, noticing that he was in some pain. "Of course, that can wait. Are you well? You look a bit...tired. What kind of training did they put you through?" She questioned, wondering if it was common for someone to come back looking so exhausted. Was he training up until this very moment or did the training cause some kind of abnormal fatigue?

Takehiko listened to her words and it took him a bit to process, but there was a moment where some genuine emotion, almost a bit of... disappointment, seemed to shine for but a moment as he whispered softly, almost as if he wasn't trying to have her hear it, "You're not him..." Takehiko paused a bit and when she mentioned him being tired, he straightened himself out and said, "I'm fine." he kept his mouth shut tight about the training, in fact, he seemed to ignore the topic before saying, "We don't need to wait for anything... they actually ordered me to quickly collect my stuff to be prepared to head somewhere for a long time. I didn't know it was because of the keyblade." He hadn't questioned why he was ordered to do what he did, he just readily accepted it, without much thought on specifics.

Atmos folded her arms, now suspecting something was off about this kid. He didn't look like any kind of troublemaker despite what the others have spoken about him. It was odd to say the least. And she didn't like it. "Alright spill it. What happened at that training they sent you off to? You're a completely different kid than the one I expected to meet based on what everyone's said about you. And don't tell me they're exaggerating as the people of this world don't seem to have the creativity for such a thing." She said with a tone of annoyance unbefitting a master in her voice. She wasn't a fan of having her questions being dodged and it was still something she never fully got over with her own training.

"If you're going to prove yourself to be worthy of the keyblade you're going to have to start with the truth, Takehiko."

Takehiko stared at her for a long moment after the sudden confrontation about him dodging the question, she seemed really intent on getting the answer, and he didn't feel comfortable explaining it. But then she brought up being worthy of the keyblade, and he took a moment, lowering his head and processing stuff before he looked up at her, and the straight face he had been maintaining broke, but the emotion in his voice didn't come back as he said, looking at her very defeated, "They put me through an accelerated training program, so I was as they put it 'ready for the outside worlds'. But... the physical training isn't what got to me..." Takehiko started playing with his hands a bit as he spoke, a little more emotion coming through, "They didn't want me to lose the mindset of a soldier... so they..." the boy looked confused, like he couldn't figure out the words to use before he slipped out, "It was... like mental torture. Trying... trying to make me..." Takehiko went still and his eyes almost looked panicked before his face molded back into it's emotionless state as he finished, "Trying to make it so I don't act on emotion... Master Hotaka said it was safer for me to not feel emotion. He said it attracts the dragons the most. But... he also said it was the best way for me to hide... I don't know what he meant by that... someone said something one night about the strongest lights being the ones unblocked... I think he meant that if I let my emotions show while others aren't... I'm painting a target but... it doesn't matter." Take reached up to his chest and put a fist over it as he said, "Good soldiers put their feelings last..."

Takehiko stared off for a bit before he looked at her and said, "I.... can't imagine you feel the same way about it but... they told me the reason outsiders don't understand because they don't live with the dragons trying to kill them." Take's hand fell he looked away from Atmos before sighing and saying, "I'm not the same because... I don't.... I don't want my family to look at me like they're ashamed of me. And... I almost got myself killed because I was stupid...." Takehiko shivered a bit and asked, "Why would I repeat that?" he looked like he jolted himself scared and said, "I.... shouldn't be asking questions like that. I'm sorry. I know full well I wouldn't repeat it." but those words didn't sound like his, they sounded like they were someone elses, he was forced to repeat until he thought they were his.

Atmos summoned her keyblade and held it out to aim the tip at the house's entrance. A ray of light shot forth and stopped when it hit the door, causing a radiant light to grow and shape itself to fit the door frame. It was a portal back to her castle. Takehiko's story pained her enough to wish to get him out of this terrible place and away from the people who were scarring him emotionally. He needed to get out now if he was ever going to heal.

"Never apologize for asking questions." She looked at him with concern. "Being able to wield and master the keyblade requires you to tap into your emotions. It's what makes us strong. Sometimes it's the only thing keeping us sane." She motioned for Takehiko to go towards the portal. "Go on. It will take you to the castle where you will be training at. Don't worry, it's safe." Atmos was sorry she could not get the brothers to reunite but now her main concern was Take and finding a way to undo the damage that his own people did to him.

Take stepped back a bit at the sudden portal of light. He had never seen anything like it before and he was worried what exactly it did. But when she explained it he was a little less on guard. When she told him to head through, there was a moment where he looked over, clearly as if towards the mantle where the picture of his family was. But he didn't say anything or really react much to it. Instead he just nodded at her and walked towards the portal. He stopped a moment as if reaching to put his hand through it, but pulled back a second before and took a deep breath and walked through it.
    [​IMG]
    Takehiko seemed to get to the lifeboats before anyone else did, though he was closely tailed by Choma. He figured at the very least maybe Jim would have been here by now, but this was probably a good thing. He could get Jim into the lifeboat and figure out a way to steal the map from him, hopefully naturally so they wouldn't have conflict. But he figured that would be the best. The boy looked around and sighed, "Well, I'll get them ready at least." the boy started getting the lifeboats ready to be deployed so people could jump on in and he looked over his shoulder and said, "Just gotta make sure none of the mutineers get in here and try to destroy them..."

5. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    As Atmos asked him whether he would stick around to see this to the end. "My King has given me two months to bring Torrin home, I don't know whether it will be enough time to resolve this entire thing, but it would seem our goals are tied together and for the duration of my mission I shall aid you." Boreas said, leaving the difficult choice that would have to be made if the two months were gone and this Light Chaser wasn't dealt with yet. It was the price of the loyalty that Atmos had praised. He chuckled as Atmos tried to name the group that had been assembled to oppose this Light Chaser, naming groups wasn't important to him, having a clear objective tying it's members together that was important and it that was something they did have in their opposition to this Light Chaser. However when Boreas heard how many they numbered when they included himself and how close it was to their opponents estimated numbers he was surprised and didn't really want to believe it, sure he wasn't expecting full hosts to be marching on this Light Chaser but just 9 people, two of which weren't even from the Realm of Light to fight there. "So you are saying that within the Realm of Light there are now but 9 people who are confronting this threat? With only two Keyblade Masters out of the initial three left? Why aren't there more people working against this threat? Do they not realise what will happen when this individual is allowed to execute his plan? And you said it yourself worlds have been disappearing shouldn't there be more people looking into something like that?" Boreas just couldn't get his head around it.

They were allowed entry to the King's chambers as the guards eyed him as he walked past them, he looked them in the eye and nodded. He knew it was only this easy to get into the King's chamber because of him accompanying Master Atmos. When they stopped before the king, Boreas instinctively bowed before him and merely listened to the conversation between the Keyblade Master and the King of Atlantis. It helped that Atmos explained a few things that the King asked, so this man had been personally affected by the machinations of this Light Chaser. He'd ask Atmos about the details of this disappearance later feeling like it was far from a good idea to ask about such things in front of the King, who was having trouble with the disappearance of his daughter, Boreas understood to some extent while he wasn't a father like the King he understood how it felt to have someone you care about disappear on you. For Boreas however that person had just passed through here before they had. And Torrin had been asking about returning a heart to a vacant body? What had Torrin get caught up in and by extension what had he himself get caught in?

When Atmos assured the king that the next time they would be here with his daughter Boreas pitched in. "
    I vow it upon my honour as a knight for us to not return without your daughter." He said in a severe tone, then turned to Atmos. "Where shall we go now? Do we follow Torrin to whatever he is doing with the knowledge he was provided? Or do we link up with the others first?" Boreas asked, Atmos had just come from the Realm of Darkness when it had started to affect her and returning now might not be the best idea after such a short time in the Light, sure they would go to the edge of the darkness but still, should worst come to worst he'd lend her his own armour to keep her safe. Boreas however couldn't stop his curiosity regarding what Torrin was doing and turned to the King. "Your Majesty could you please tell us what you told Torrin about returning a heart to a vacant body. Did he say anything as to why he wanted to do this?" Boreas asked king Nedakh, if they were going to follow Torrin they might as well know what his angle was, it was also to ease Boreas' conscience a little bit.

6. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

"Well, I--" Glyde started to speak, only to cut himself off... Just as Take had a moment before, Master Choma dashed up the steps to the main deck. Not again, Glyde thought, running up the stairs after the Master. He summoned out his Keyblade near the top, preparing for a possible attack from the mutineers. No such attack came, as the rebelling crew were more concerned with getting into the Captain's cabin.

He quickly caught sight of Choma, and followed him in a path around the rear of the wave of pirate mod before going back down to the lower decks. Soon after, he too found his way back to the lifeboat docking. "Good. I'm not the only one that was looking to jump ship," he commented, noting the others making their way down as well.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 12
    Shattered

[​IMG]
    "Hm...that doesn't ring a bell to me." He scratched his chin and looked over at Mika who shook her head. "I'm sorry you had to be introduced to this world in such a manner but the realities of war are harsh and lying to you to spare your feelings would only hurt you more in the long run. Death still pains me but over time you just learn how to deal with it when you've lost as many as I have. It sounds cold but it is simply the way things are."

The footsteps returned and a guard in black armor approached Torrin with a small leather-bound book in his hand. "You may leave us." The guard bowed and left after handing Torrin the list as commanded. "Stamatis? Fost?"

"Yes, those are the names she gave you." Mika looked down at her crumb-filled plate, frowning at it.

"Alright...Aster...no...Kaio? ..No... Selene..." He flipped through the pages, skimming through the names and using his index finger to keep track of where he was on the list. Suddenly, he stopped and frowned. "Tinarah, I'm so sorry..." He whispered. "Both of their names are here right next to each other. It's likely they died in battle together. Same as what happened with Atmos and Choma...this war has taken so many lives and I promise you that it will not take any more."

"No!" Tinarah shot to her feet. "No! No! Not again... No..." She backed up from the table tears streaming down her face. "why... Why me? Not again." she hit the back wall without realizing it, then slumped down the wall. Sitting on the floor seeming to be shaking. "No.... Everyone I love. They leave me. They always leave me. I can't...." she held her head not taking the news well at all. Maybe if one survived, but, her heart broke, again. "You promised... You both promised me." Tinarah sobbed gripping hard to her necklace trying to draw comfort from it.

"I'm sorry, Tinarah. Truly, I am. But perhaps you can take some solace that they must be at peace wherever they are. I am sure they died honorably."

"Torrin!" Mikaela elbowed him. "That's not what she needs to hear." She rose from her seat and went to the other side of the table to hug Tinarah tightly. "It'll be alright. The two of us can look after you. We're not going anywhere, Tinarah. I always looked after you back when Choma was our master, remember? As long as you're one of us, we'll always take care of you." She squeezed the girl tighter.

"I'm sorry but I need to check the status of the latest mission. The scouts should be back by now. Will you two be okay?" Mikaela nodded towards Torrin when he stood. The two silently mouthed words of affection towards each other as Torrin left the room leaving Tinarah to Mikaela's care.

Honorable death meant nothing. They had promised to be waiting for her on the other side. They promised her they weren't going anywhere. It was like how her mom promised to come back for her and yet... When Tinarah caught she was dead. And now here....

Mika was at her side hugging her but the words that were said went through one ear and out the other. They were just words and didn't mean anything to her. Tinarah leaned into Mika's embrace. She closed her eyes and sobbed, letting Mika hold her. It was better than nothing after all. "I- I didn't want to leave... I had to go back to my time. What did I do wrong?! Why am I here?!" she would rather be in the time she left or back with Stamatis and Fost however where she ended up, she had no interest in staying.. Tinarah started to focus her magic on her necklace again, while all she thought was, take me back. Take me back. Take me back.

"It'll be alright. Don't worry, I've got you." She held onto Tinarah and looked over towards the direction Torrin had gone off in, hearing distant voices from the conversation between him and the scout commander. "Maybe you were drawn here for a reason. Such strong darkness might have pulled you further into the future than you wanted. I don't know. There has to be a reason." She pulled back slightly to look at the necklace Tinarah held onto. She sensed magic within but barely any. Whatever power had brought her here must have been a one time deal.

"We have a place here for you to stay. As long as you wish, you can remain with us."

Tinarah tried to get a hold of herself just long enough to speak. It was not really working too well but she was starting trying to speak back, resting in Mika's arms. "I-I can't stay. I have to go back." She tried to tell Mika. "I will stay until I figure out how to get back, but I have to return to my time or where I was. I want to at least be with Master Stamatis and Uncle Fost. I am sorry." She felt bad for seeing her friend again and immediately wanting to leave, but she didn't want to stay. "I just... I don't belong here." She tried to justify. It was hard to talk about it though. Tinarah was terrified to offend Mika but what else could she do? Stay in the future where things had gone wrong? If she could go back in time again she could be stronger and maybe help prevent this. Maybe she could make sure everyone was prepared more.

"I don't know how that'd be possible, Tinarah. No offense but I'm sure you don't have the power to do it. I know I don't. And Torrin? He's focusing on finishing the war so we can rebuild the worlds." She spoke softly. "I know things don't look good right now, but give it a few years. I know everything will be looking better than they ever did before!" Mikaela spoke with such positivity in her voice that she nearly jumped.

"Sometimes you can't run and you have to stick it out and fight." She placed her hand on Tinarah's shoulder. "You can't run every time things get hard."

"I am not running!" Tinarah snapped in her sorrow. "I don't want to wait out this future to see if it gets better. I have lost everything Mika! Everything! Not just once either. Over and over again. I was happy but I didn't want to push Stamatis' gift back in his face. I was going to go to my own time, make him proud, make Uncle Fost proud. But they are dead because I couldn't get be there to help. If I didn't try to go home I could have become strong enough to make a bit of a difference. I could have done something, not just skip the entire war just to find out that anyone who still cared for me is dead! I can't do it Mika! I can't." Tinarah pushed herself out of Mika's arms, running from the dining room. She had no idea where anything was but she just had to get out, stop with the stupid empty words. She just needed to be alone, needed to grieve and figure out how she was going to get back home, but to Stamatis and Fost, where her heart still lay. She had stopped thinking of her real time line as home a few years before, when she realized no one would likely care she was gone. She wanted to be back where she believed she belonged.

"Tinarah wait!" Mikaela reached out, but it was too late and Tinarah was out of sight before she could even follow her.

Torrin stepped in front of Tinarah, taking hold of her arm. "Hey what's going on? Running around like that is a surefire way to get yourself hurt. Especially if you plan on heading outside. That keyblade of yours is going to attract the wrong kind of attention." Behind him stood a man in a black uniform, one of the only other people Tinarah would have seen not wearing full armor. Torrin glanced over at the man, the commander bowing his head and turning to leave them immediately.

"Look, I get that this is all overwhelming for you but if you need a place to clear your head and be alone, go upstairs, make a left down the hall, and at the end should be a few empty rooms. Just pick whichever you want and, if you're not ready now, we can talk later when you are."

Tinarah stormed around in a grief driven anger, not really noticing Torrin until he had a hold of her arm. Head shot up looking up at Torrin, her eyes red from crying, and her distress was written all over her face. She had not known where she was heading but Torrin warned her again about going outside and her keyblade. "I know. You told me that already. I just want to be alone." She snapped at him trying to pull away from his grip. She wasn't fond of people grabbing her.

Torrin gave Tinarah instructions to where empty rooms were and Tinarah without a word turned away and rushed up the stairs, following his directions to where she found a room at the end of a hallway. Tinarah found herself a spot on the bed, looking out the window for only a moment before burying her face into her knees and continuing to cry, taking some solace in the fact she was now alone.
    "You promised. You both promised me you would wait. Why did you have to leave me? Please Master Stamatis, lend me the strength to return, to train more until I am ready to help stop this future."

Two days pass...

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria followed after the group as soon as they entered into the tunnels, staying close to the back where the Captain was. They passed a heavy metal door on the way to the longboats, and an idea popped into her head. Aria waited until the Captain was done firing her rounds and then jumped beside her. "Excuse me, Captain!" She then unsummoned her keyblade and yanked on the door as hard as she could, letting it swing shut and then pushed a lever to lock it. She figured her strength came from working on a farm and from the adrenaline, but didn't have much time to focus on it.

She arrived with the group to the life boats and then slowed down when she saw Take, Glyde, and Master Choma. "Hey!" she called to them. "
    They're right behind us," she explained, referring to the pirates. "We're all leaving together, yes? Th-that's kind of a stupid question, but it's hard to think on your feet right now."

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono was glad that Jim had pushed the two into the maintenance tunnel. More so Illiana cause he was tempted to do the same himself. He followed down after them after Jim had the explosion was clear motive for him to actually start running away from the captains quarters. The tunnels had lead them right to their destination, the life boats, and waiting them were the others. "We can catch up later after we're on the life boat." Chrono said, glancing behind him at the door they had just gone through.

10. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"All he would say was that he was doing this for a friend. The boy seemed quite desperate about it. Make of that what you will."

"And how did you tell him to accomplish the deed?" Atmos asked.

"The darkness spawned from losing one's heart must be destroyed. Then the empty shell must be brought to an end so that the heart and the body can become one once again."

Atmos had heard of such empty shells known as Nobodies but until then she had never heard of how to undo that kind of transformation. It seemed grim to say the least. "I see..." Atmos spoke after a moment. "Thank you for your time. We should get going." She turned to leave, wondering why Torrin would have chosen to return to the Realm of Darkness to turn someone back from being a Nobody. She had known that he had been wounded and was slow to recover. Perhaps he returned to speed his recovery?

She crossed her arms and thought over the information the king had given them for some time, remaining silent. They could either return to the other students, hoping Torrin would join them again at some point, or continue to seek him out. "So many wielders from my realm have gone missing. I believe several worlds where masters and their students resided have been destroyed. I don't know what happened to everyone but they're no longer in contact with my people. With our numbers so limited, we cannot afford to go on without everyone we can get. We should follow Torrin."

[​IMG]

Choma was glad to see that the others had made it here safely. "There isn't much time to explain but some of us will have to stay here to keep an eye on the pirates." Choma responded towards Aria. "Go on the boat and stay with the others." As he spoke a pink blob rose from Jim's pocket and snatched a golden orb from the boy's hand. Immediately Jim gave chase.

"Morph! No!" Given the boy's tone, Choma had to assume that this was the map he had heard about. He gave Takehiko a nudge to get the student's attention.

"That must be what they're after." Choma looked away seeing the door Aria sealed already starting to be cut down by pirates on the other side. There was only a few seconds before the pirates would be able to breach the door. "They're coming through! Get to the boats!" The docking gate began to open and the boats were slowly lowered towards the opening on the underside of the ship.

The entrance was breached and pirates rushed forth. Captain Amelia and the Doctor opened fire on them to slow them down before jumping onto one of the two life boats. "Hurry!"

The leader of the pirates stepped out and pulled on the lever controlling the docking gate to begin sealing the ship's underside once more to prevent anyone from escaping. He then ran off after Jim and pink creature in the possession of the map. "Not so fast." Choma aimed his keyblade at the room's ceiling and fired off a Blizzard spell causing ice to shatter and shards to rain down from above. Both Jim and Silver covered their heads and took cover from the spell. Two golden orbs fell to the ground, one of them mysteriously rolling over towards Jim as if it had a mind of it's own and the other tumbling down a flight of stairs out of view from the boy and the pirate.

Jim immediately jumped for the orb that rolled towards him and leapt to the Captain's boat. The second boat was too far from the gate to make it down in time. The only way out of the ship was to cram into one life boat.

Seeing that they were not going to be lowered down and released in time before the gate was closed, the Captain looked at the two cables carrying their boat towards the exit. "Doctor when I say 'now', shoot out the forward cable. I'll take the other."

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    With all the commotion that was going on, Aria knew she didn't have time to protest her master's orders. "Yes, Master Choma!" Aria hopped on the boat in time when they were beginning to be shot at. She didn't like the idea of leaving others behind with the pirates, but she knew better than to disobey orders. Aria listened to the Captain talking to the Doctor and summoned her keyblade, pointing it towards the pirates that were shooting at them and fired a Thunder spell at them.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    During the excitement of the scene, Take was grateful that Choma nudged him and pointed out the map. When the floor was shutting, Take was aiming to run up to pull the lever, but Choma seemed to have most stuff under control. But when Take went to look at Jim again, he saw the orb fall and saw... two of them. He watched one head down the stairs and the other seem to be drawn towards Jim. Take eyed that orb near him skeptically before he realized what was going on and he turned towards the lifeboat and said, "If I don't make it back in time, go without me!" and Take ran off down the stairs and grabbed the orb, keeping himself low and looking it over a moment confused. Nini let out a mew and quickly jumped out of the bag and sprinted up the stairs and jumped down at Aria and curled up nervously.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 13
    All You Need is a Change

[​IMG]
    During the time Tinarah spent in her room food was brought in to her and other than that both Mikaela and Torrin left her to her own devices to take in the situation. On the second day Tinarah would have heard shouting outside through her window. The mansion grounds were relatively well-lit so if Tinarah decided to look outside she would have seen Torrin and his soldiers standing in front of several other figures that were kneeling down. Prisoners.

"Take them away. I'll deal with them tomorrow night. They're too stubborn for their own good." Torrin spoke to one of his men with great exasperation. "Don't harm them. We can't rebuild if we start killing off our prisoners. Give them something to eat. Perhaps some food will change their minds."

A knock came at Tinarah's door. "Hey, can we talk?" Came Mikaela's voice on the other side of the door.

While the food was appreciated, most plates came back barely eaten. The food was spread around from Tinarah picking at her plate, but in the end she could never force herself to eat more than a few bites and ultimately gave up. Tinarah spent a lot of time staring out the window or sleeping, not having too much else to do after locking herself in a room without either of her violins. She didn't know if she could play if she tried. The first night she could hardly stop her hands from shaking, and only slept when she was too exhausted to stay awake any longer.

Hearing something of interest out the window, Tinarah paced to it and looked out. She could hear Torrin talking, and while he didn't seem to mean the people any harm, the idea of prisoners didn't sit well with Tinarah. Aside from the guards they had been the only other sign of non-heartless life that she had seen here and there was something off putting about the fact it was prisoners. Wasn't there anyone else who lived in this area just to live here. It seemed to only safe haven, she didn't want to believe Torrin and Mika might have not left it open for others to take refuge.

There was a soft knock and Tinarah turned away from the window, going to take a seat on her bed once more, pulling her knees up to her chest as she did.
    "I suppose... You can come in." Tinarah replied softly. She didn't feel like talking, but she couldn't push them away forever, not when she was a guest in their house with nowhere else to go. Tinarah at this time did not look put together at all. Though she had been sleeping, she still looked tired, her hair messy, and her clothes disheveled. She had put no effort into personal care the past couple days and it was evident, however more than that there was a noticeable empty look on her face, like she had been drained of life and spirit and was simply barely existing.

Mikaela opened the door and frowned upon seeing her friend once more after two days of isolation. She did not appear well. "Look, I know this isn't where you wanted to end up and we've only given you bad news but...there's more to that here. There's still good left in this world. Even if it needs to be rebuilt after the war there are a few places, cities, worlds, that have already begun standing on their own legs. If anything, this world is probably the worst example for you to show up in since it's so close to the current front lines. Which is why you've seen nothing but soldiers around here." Mikaela went over to sit beside TInarah on the bed.

"Hm...I know this place looks nice and all but we really don't have that much. Though I'd be happy to share with you a change of clothes. Come on, if nothing else it'd be nice for you to change into something else. Those clothes you're in are a little...small? You haven't had a fresh change of clothes in a while, huh?"

Tinarah watched her friend as she spoke from the door. Tinarah seemed tired but still was intently listening as Mika spoke. "I still.... Mika have you ever been promised that someone will see you again, and you that is the only think you can hold on to. Then after that have them die before you see them again? Now have you had that happen twice in a life time tearing apart any semblance of a family you thought you had, both times and being forced to try and build anew? I don't care how good or bad the situation here, compared to other worlds is, no offense, but I don't know.... I can't build a life again. I need to at least go back to where one is waiting for me. I can't do it, trying to create a new life and waiting for it to fall apart again... I just I can't." Tinarah admitted finally able to speak what was on her mind after two full days of going over what she might say and how to say it.

Mika offered her a change of clothes and Tinarah looked down at how warn hers were, not having noticed until it was pointed out to her. She looked slightly embarrassed, knowing of how it may have seemed now looking at her.
    "I um.... Master Stamatis and I didn't leave the castle much.... sometimes Uncle Fost would bring us stuff though on his short visits." Her voice fell more hollow again, speaking the names seemed to hurt her as she looked away again, trying to keep a hold of herself. After brushing back a few tears Tinarah stood up from where she had been sitting, indicating she was ready to go get that change of clothes that was offered, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything at that time.

"I think I do understand, actually." Mikaela said after a moment of thought. "I found my family, Tinarah. My memory came back and I was able to come back home. But that was taken from me during the war. My new family, you, Aria, and all the others I met along the way were lost years later. It wasn't until I reunited with Torrin that I was able to start yet again. Third chances don't come very often and I held onto mine with whatever strength I had and here we are now." She sighed and laid back against the bed. "I thought I lost everything time and time again but no matter how bad things got, I always found something to keep going on. It just took time."

She glanced at Tinarah who was already standing and smiled. "So...I take it you're ready for a change of clothes. Great!" She sat back up and stood up beside Tinarah before heading out the door and in the direction of her own room.

"Third... fourth.... fifth. I don't even know what to count as a loss anymore... I just I don't think I can rebuild. I am not strong like you Mika, never have been." She said quietly as she turned to follow Mika for the change of clothes. She had not counted getting kidnapped and sent back in time as a loss. Hadn't thought of her brothers betrayal, but she supposed they all fell in the same category as death when it came to the way it had an effect on Tinarah's soul. While physically she looked perfectly normal and healthy, in her heart there were too many wounds, she still bared scars from physical torment, but the emotional one scarred her far more. Never the less, she made at least a small attempt to be normal, socialize, and it started with being agreeable and following Mika to get a change of clothes.

Mikaela led Tinarah into her room which was not much larger than the one the girl had been staying in. The most obvious difference was the larger bed that filled the room's space. "Well, here it is." Mikaela moved towards the other end of the room, passing by a framed picture that stood on drawer. It was a faded picture showing the students of Masters Choma and Atmos standing together. Tinarah was not present in this picture. Beside it was a new frame with a picture of Mikaela and Torrin, the latter looking to be trying hard to keep a serious face while Mikaela smiled brightly. In the background of the second picture was a castle unlike any used by keyblade masters to train students.

"You can take a few things and use the bathroom to change." Mikaela said, motioning towards the dresser that belonged to her before sitting down on her bed.

Tinarah stopped and lingered at the picture of all the students, most noticeably so looking at her brother in the picture. Anger and betrayal started to flood her heart as she looked, her hand clenched at her side. Tinarah looked like she was ready to punch the picture, but she turned away before she could do damage to it, instead turning towards the dresser pointed out to her. Tinarah approached, a little unsure as pulled open a drawer. She felt awkward going through someone else's stuff, but it was offered and she needed it. Slowly she poked through the clothing pulling out one of many tight looking shirts. "Is everything this.... tight?" She asked always dressing rather conservatively. Tinarah finally just picked something out that looked rather pretty despite how tight it was and grabbed a regular pair of jeans. With that she walked into the bathroom to get changed, however didn't come up right away. "Is this.... suppose to go under something?" She asked again as she stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a red plaid corset type shirt, and skinny black jeans, looking around the room to see if Mika might have had somewhere else where she kept coats.

Mikaela blinked and chuckled upon seeing how uncomfortable Tinarah was in her clothes. "No, that's just how it is. No need to be modest. You've definitely grown. In uh more ways than one." She cleared her throat and laughed a little more upon saying it. "But if you're really that uncomfortable you can take a sweater or get a change of clothes or...something. Sorry it's not like there's places to shop around here."

"I... I don't think I have ever worn anything this... tight... revealing... whatever you want to call this." Tinarah commented thinking about how much Fost would hate it but unable to even say anything on it. It hurt enough thinking about. The last time she even tried to say his name.... It hurt far too much to do again. "Um.. I will take a sweater though..." Tinarah added desperately feeling the need to cover up. When Mika showed her where the sweaters were kept, Tinarah chose one that was more like a coat and put it on, she felt slightly more comfortable now, but there was a faint blush on her face as she stood there awkwardly, trying to adjust the shirt underneath again in order to make it sit lower... That wasn't going to happen.

"You don't need to be so modest." Mikaela teased. Footsteps could be heard outside in the hall. "I think we're about to have company."

"Good to hear, Boreas. Keep up the good work and we may just see an end to this war. I know I'll be glad to see peace at last." It was Torrin's voice on the other side. A set of footsteps echoed in the hall and faded away as the door opened and Torrin stepped through, raising an eyebrow when he saw that Tinarah had come in. He turned his head towards Mikaela and then looked back at Tinarah once more.

"Yes. She is wearing my clothes. Don't stare. It's rude."

"Jealous?" Torrin mused, taking a step into the room. "Hm. I think bright colors suit her better."

"Well she's wearing red underneath that sweater but she's shy."

"Oh? I would be too with you judging her like that."

"I'm not judging!" Mikaela frowned.

"Sure. You look good, Tinarah. Just relax." Torrin reassured Tinarah.

"Hmph. Well is there any news?"

"Judging by the current tide of things, once a few of our forces regroup I'll be joining their ranks to lead them into battle. Once we force a surrender, that should be it."

"Can't you just send Boreas instead? Why send the king when your best knight could do the job just as well?" Mikaela sounded concerned.

"True, I have no doubt he could handle himself but this is more for morale than anything...and also because I want to see an end to this myself. You know how I feel about war. I won't send anyone to do anything I am unwilling to do." He cleared his throat realizing he had gotten lost in the conversation with Mikaela and returned his attention back towards Tinarah. "Sorry about that. Hm. Since you're staying for the foreseeable future, is there anything you need to make yourself more comfortable here? I know it's been tough on you but being king gives me a certain amount of leverage."

Tinarah shifted uncomfortably under Mika's gaze, especially as footsteps were heard heading towards them. Tinarah pulled the sweater tight so no one could see her shirt underneath. Soon Torrin appeared in the room.

Tinarah listened to the banter and she looked away for a moment. There was a small part of Tinarah that wished she had someone special like that to be with, banter and such. The conversation however quickly moved on to something a little more serious. She could tell that Mika didn't want him to go, but there was value in leaders being amongst the troops.

Speaking of troops Torrin tried asking her if there was something he could do to make her more comfortable and something popped into Tinarahs mind.
    "I... I want to go with you and help fight.... I missed the war but I can't sit by and watch. My uncle... My master died for this. I won't sit by and let it be for nothing." Tinarah insisted.

Torrin tilted his head, surprised as Tinarah's response. "Really? This isn't the same as fighting Heartless acting on instinct, Tinarah." Torrin folded his arms and looked over at Mikaela who still seemed concerned though now for the two of them. "But if you're going through with this, then you'll need some more training. You won't be able to use a keyblade so you'll have to use a sword. From now until the battle my hands are free so I'd be more than willing to train you."

"I'd do it but the last battle I was in I..." Mikaela looked away. "I lost more than my ability to put up a fight." She spoke solemnly.

"But we won't have to do this for much longer. There won't be any need to keep fighting once this is all over. Even the Heartless will not be a threat any longer." He spoke with confidence.

"I cant.... Use it at all? I worked so hard to get it back. Isn't it important to defeat the heartless?" Tinarah asked quite confused about this new development in the situation. "But yes... I don't think I can ever.... Be okay... If I keep hiding." Tears still stung her eyes, it was clear she wasn't okay still. She hadn't moved in or got over it. She was barely holding in. However at least she was making an attempt to do something beside sitting in the room.

Mika mentioned something about not being able to help and Tinarah turned around and looked at Mika.
    "Oh what happened? Why?" Tinarah sounded concerned like, scared for her friend.

"The Heartless don't pay so much attention to us these days. Especially since we abandoned our keyblades. Clearing those perversions of darkness will actually be easy once we're in peacetime." Torrin placed his hand on Tinarah's shoulder. "It will be alright." He looked over at Mikaela and the two locked eyes for a moment before she looked down and shook her head upon hearing Tinarah's question.

"The doctor was blunt when he said it. So much so that I had him thrown in a dungeon for the night. How did he put it? She will never have your heir." He sighed. "Even my magic could not undo the damage." He took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "We can start training tomorrow. When the time comes I'll be sure you're ready to fight."

So what they were fighting... It wasn't even the heartless that were causing the problem, but another dark creature even greater? The thought of that troubled Tinarah deeply, she started to wonder if she could accomplish what she said she would help with. Would this be the time line when her life ended? It seemed every timeline that she had been in, it was possible that she would die, her life was headed that way many times before someone stepped in to save her. Chrono, Choma, Fost, they all came for her, but what about here? Would that still hold?

Torrin continued to explain what Mika was referring too, and it was quite unfortunate, but Tinarah turned around and tried her best to think it positive.
    "Well... have you ever considered adopting? With all that has happened I am sure there are lots of children without family, and I think you would be a great mother. It don't have to be your child to make a family feel complete." Once again she began thinking of how Stamatis willingly took her in and loved her, trained her, him and Fost had grown to be her family when she didn't have one. A few tears managed to escape down her face this time before Tinarah turned away from them. "Anyways thanks for the clothes. I will see you tomorrow." Tinarah's tone changed to one that was darker, sadder as she turned around and let herself out of the room, heading for her own.

One day passes...

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana felt her body being pushed into the tunnel. She looked over and saw Jim pushing her and Aria into the maintenance tunnel. Illiana landed on her feet after being pushed into the tunnel. She then started running through the tunnel, making her way to the boats. As they reached it, Choma had instructed Aria, Chrono, Glyde, and Illiana to go on to the boats without him or Take. "If I don't make it back in time, go without me!" Illiana kept a calm and collected expression as Choma gave out his order and Take shouted at the group. She crossed her arms before shouting at Take. "Don't you go disappearing on us either of you! It's a hassle just trying to keep our eyes on one of you!" Illiana made her way to the boat. Aria had begun shooting at the pirates while Nini had curled up around Aria. Illiana remained calm and collected as these events were ongoing. Another pirate had been approaching the boat, Illiana grabbed her umbrella and used the handle of it to jab it into the pirate's stomach. The pirate grabbed his stomach in pain and before he knew what was happening, Illiana's keyblade had been pointed at him with fire gathering at the tip of it. With a smirk on her face, Illiana spoke up. "Burn away stowaway." With that, a fireball had shot out and at the pirate, knocking him away from the boat. She placed the tip of her keyblade on the ground as it returned to being an umbrella.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

With the banging on the door growing with each passing second, Chrono didn't hesitate to get aboard the lifeboat. "We already said we aren't leaving anyone behind, don't think your exempt from that!" Chrono called out to Take. He'd managed to catch a glimpse of the orb Take had run off after, but was more concerned with what he planned on doing with it. Master Choma had said that it was what the pirates wanted and if that were true, what would he gain from taking it himself. A bargaining chip? Hopefully that wasn't the case.

16. Arch Mana Knight

The pirates began closing in and the Captain realized that they could wait no longer. She had tried waiting until the last moment for the last two to jump on board but it was too late. "Now!" She shouted towards the Doctor and together they both shot out the cables holding the boat up. The boat dropped instantly plummeting at least two hundred feet before the Captain pulled on the sail to slow their descent. Just as she gained control of the boat there was a loud rumble that echoed through the skies. Before she could steer them into safety the boat was hit by cannon fire, shrapnel cutting into the Captain's side. The boat, damaged and the sail now torn, rapidly descended to the planet's surface. The boat crashed through the thicket and even as the Captain did her best to soften their landing the boat slammed against the ground and skidded along the dirt before it came to an abrupt halt and rolled to its side, sending all its passengers tumbling off.

"Everyone in one piece..?"
    Jim asked, rubbing his neck.

The Doctor chuckled as he adjusted his glasses and rose to his feet. "Oh, my goodness. That was more fun than I ever want to have again."

"That was not one of my gossamer landings...ah!"

"Captain!" Doppler rushed over to her side to help her to her feet when she stumbled, clutching her side in pain.

"Don't fuss. Slight bruising that's all. Cup of tea and I'll be right as rain." She assured the Doctor before turning to Jim. "Mister Hawkins, the map if you please."

"Right." He reached into his pocket and after a moment of digging he pulled out the golden orb...only for it to immediately break apart and turn into a pink floating creature. "Morph!?" Jim's jaw dropped. "Morph where's the map?!" In response the pink blob circled around him, squeaking all the while before zipping over towards the keybladers. "Are you serious? It's back on the ship!?"

[​IMG]

The pirates had surrounded Choma and Takehiko seconds after the others managed to get away. Not wanting to escalate the situation he allowed his keyblade to vanish. Silver had left the room in a hurry to head up topside. Moments later there was a boom, the sound of cannon fire. Choma's stomach turned but his face remained stoic. He glanced over at Takehiko looking at the boy for some sign that he held the map. Nearly a minute later Silver came limping down into the room, his robotic eye gazing at the two while his metal arm had now become a sort of cane used to support his busted leg. "Are ya all daft!?" Silver shouted at his own men. "They escape with the map and everyone's first instinct is to try and blow it up!? If I hadn't stepped in when I did we'd have no way of finding Flint's loot!"

Choma breathed out in relief to hear that the pirate had prevented the destruction of the boat. "And you two...you lot are going to be our bargaining chip."

"Is that so?" Choma spoke, raising an eyebrow. Silver growled and limped over his way to glare at Choma with his eye but the master's face remained calm as ever. The others were safe and the two of them left on the ship could take care of themselves for the time being.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When the lifeboats left, Take had moved the map into his jacket pocket and held his hand there to keep it in. When the pirates surrounded, Take had shifted a big closer to Choma, more of a natural reaction to get away from any potential injury from weapons. When Silver mentioned they were going to be the bargaining chip and seemed to glare at Choma, Take finally spoke up, "We're not gonna be much of a bargaining chip. Besides, we figured the direction you were all going was much more exciting. And with the weapons we have, I'm sure you'd rather a couple of us working with you. Anyway, you don't need to worry about them anymore..." Take faked a smirk a bit, it wasn't exactly in character for him to, but it added personality to the conversation and made him look less stoic, at least in comparison to Choma. Take pulled out the orb in his hand and tossed it a little bit just to catch it in the same hand and said, "I swiped the map. I'm more than willing to give it to you without any slicing or dicing necessary. But I don't like the closeness of your men." he hoped that Silver caught the hint.

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria felt her heart catch in her throat when everything went down so quickly. She didn't even have time to blink as they suddenly crash-landed to the planet below. Aria rolled out with the others, groaning as she stood up and wobbled a little. "Yup, we almost died. Totally fun..."

She then watched as the plot unfolded where it turned out Jim grabbed the wrong map-looking-sphere on the ship. She stared a moment, and then slapped her palm on her face and let it drag on her face. "
    Well..." She looked up at the ship, realizing that two party members were missing. "My master and my friend Take are still up there... maybe they'll find it and keep it safe." Aria sighed out and then looked over to the Captain, summoning her keyblade. "I don't have tea, that's Illiana's specialty. But I have magic." Aria held her keyblade above her head and called forth her magic to help. "Cure!" Green light went around the Captain, and Aria hoped that it would be somewhat effective. "There, maybe that'll help a little."

She then went over to the rest of her teammates, holding out a hand to Illiana. "
    See? We're on land," she said, offering a small smile. "No more scary boat stuff for now." Realizing that they were kind of out in the open, Aria looked over her shoulder at the rest of the party. "What's our plan now since we don't have the map...? There's no way we can get back up there, is there?"

19. Arch Mana Knight

Silver turned slowly towards Takehiko as he spoke. The pirate began to walk over towards the boy, his metal cane thumping against the wooden floor. The gears and pistons in his leg spurted and creaked as they failed to properly move. Hydraulic fluid still dripped from the wound Jim had left. When Take revealed that he had possession of the map Silver's eyes widened and the pirate flashed a large grin. "Well well...what do we have here?" He closed the distance between himself and the boy, now standing over him. "You heard the lad, step back!" On his order the pirates, their weapons still trained on the keybladers, took a few steps back to give Take some breathing room.

"Now if you'll be so kind as to hand it over." Silver extended his hand to retrieve the map from Take. After turning it over in his hand, proud of the accomplishment, he began to examine it closer with his red eye. He reverted his robotic arm back into a hand to try and pry the map open upon seeing nothing of interest on its shiny surface.

A few grunts of frustration and several rough prods at the orb later Silver growled and shook the map. Gripping Take by the collar he shouted, "Gah! What kind of trick is this? Do you take me for a fool, boy!? How do you get the blasted thing open!?"

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Takehiko was surprised by the suddenness of the collar grab, but not frightened by it. When the accusations were made towards him, Take's face moved back to it's usual neutral expression and he said in an even, calm tone, "I got it from Jim. I don't know how the thing works. I assumed you were readily prepared with the knowledge you would need to activate it. If you don't, that's not my fault. However, if you never did have the knowledge to do that, why would you take control of the ship?" he looked over at Choma, he had a feeling this was going to somehow bring them back to the others, he was hoping that wasn't going to be the case, but unless there was another way around it. He didn't know. Take looked back at Silver and said, "I mean. I guess I could shortcut your problem if that orb has a keyhole... for some reason."

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018