Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Last I saw him, he was in the world that was lost to the darkness; Eventide. But it was still asleep or something. The Light Chaser was putting it back to normal. Koa said when the darkness showed up in his world, the world was almost lost and the Light Chaser saved it and him, offering to help Koa be stronger so it never happened again." Aria continued to answer Illiana's questions. Illiana kept pondering and pondering Aria's answers and compared it to her own memories. Was the Light Chaser lying to her brother? Aria continued to speak. "Koa was really kind to me. He beat me in a duel, but he was still nice. He tried to protect me when Torrin showed up and I had no idea Torrin was on our side until he said something..." Aria had smiled a bit as she spoke of Koa. Illiana, too, had smile just a tiny bit before Aria continued. "Maybe... this chaos will die down someday where you guys can see each other again and catch up on old times." Illiana took another sip of her tea before looking back up only to see Aria asleep. She sighed before standing up and placing both cups on a nightstand. She walked over to the sleeping girl and placed both hands on her hips. "I swear.... these kids have at least one moment where they remind me of you....Koa." Illiana picked up Aria and walked over to the bunk bed. She carefully brought over a chair, stepped on it, and placed Aria in the top bunk. She cover the girl up with the blankets provided and stepped off the chair. She cleaned up the teacups, change into pajamas she brought out from her umbrella and got into her bed. She reached into her pockets and pulled out a locket. She opened up the wings of the locket to reveal two photos inside. One side had a photo of her family and the other side was her and Koa. "What am I suppose to think now? Where are you?" Memories with her and her family flashback into her head. Memories of Laughter, memories of pain, memories of peace, all swirling in her head. "Te tam desidero1...Koa, Mater, Pater...." She paused as she brought her locket to her chest. She recalled Aria's words about everything going back to the way it was and continued. "You couldn't be more wrong Aria....Things will never be the same again....Not after all this..." Illiana closed her locket and got under her covers, keeping the locket close to her. She closed her eyes and waited for the sun to rise again.

Sunlight shone through the window and into the room. Illiana opened her eyes as she turned her head to look at her surroundings. She slowly got up and out of bed. She looked over to the top bunk to see Aria was still asleep. She quietly opened up her umbrella and looked for another set of clothes. She walked out of the room quietly with her umbrella. Illiana walked into the kitchen and stood there for a minute before grabbing an apron. She tied it around her and then put her hair in a ponytail as she walked up to the stove. She began cooking some scrambled eggs. After some time had passed, she looked for some plates and then grabbed 6 plates. She plated the eggs and then wrote on individual napkins: Aria, Chrono, Glyde, Jim, Take....From Illiana, P.S. This won't happen everyday. She grabbed a fork and began eating her breakfast.

Translation!
    1: Te tam desidero- I miss you so much

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 10
    Back To The Future

[​IMG]
    Tinarah had grown in power by then. Enough to the point where Stamatis was confident she would be able to leave this time and return to her own. He had called for Fost to return and, true to his word, the master returned. By that point Stamatis had already begun to further train Tinarah in the ways of magic and from time to time Fost would infrequently drop by. Though his visits were always brief he always came to visit.

Tinarah's training now consisted of visiting other worlds with Stamatis to clear worlds of minor Heartless threats and there were times where he would allow the girl to work on her own. She had proven herself more than capable of standing on her own. And despite the pride he felt in the growth of his student, Stamatis knew it was time to let her return to her own place in history. What would be years for him to see her again could be mere moments for her.

"It has been a pleasure teaching you, Tinarah." Stamatis said once they three were finally standing in the entrance hall. "How many years has it been since you first came to me, a scared child barely able to wield a blade?" He smiled. "You have grown much since then. I am truly sorry I could not have returned you home sooner but I feel the time spent with you was an experience I would not want to forget."

It was getting to the end of her time there, Tinarah knew that. She was going to other worlds now and she was getting noticeably stronger, her magic improving along with her confidence. However with every stride forward it meant a stride closer to having to leave. Tinarah hated the thought. While she might not have been as bad as when she arrived, her issues with being left still stood somewhere deep in her soul. Now as they waited for Fost to arrive Tinarah started second guessing leaving now.

Fost arrived, but instead of the joyous hug and conversation that normally came with his arrival, she stood in tense silence trying to think of what to say. Looking up at Stamatis, he started the conversation first, probably for the best. Even as he spoke her lips trembled, trying to keep back the tears.
    "Don't apologize. It... I... I am sorry for how I acted those first years. You have been a great teacher and like a father to me. You where what I needed when I needed it, thank you... I... I almost don't even what to return, though I know it is where I belong." Gripping onto her necklace she let the tears roll down her cheeks freely. "Thank you both. I promise to come back and see you both on the other side. And maybe... Maybe I will come see you Uncle Fost and we can have enough time to spar this time, and I will play my violin for you... hopefully my mothers if it still survived." She assured him. "You just have one last thing you both promised me. I need to know how to find you again."

Stamatis placed his hand on Tinarah's shoulder and smiled at the girl. "It will be alright." He spoke with confidence to cheer her up. "Wherever you may go, we will be in your heart and you will be in ours." He added softly.

"As cheesy as that might sound...yeah, kid. He's right. Our bonds are stronger than time or distance." Fost nodded. "It would be nice to see you again. Just go easy on me. I'll be nearly twenty years older than I am now. Not in my prime to be sure. Stamatis though? His kind just doesn't seem to age much."

"Back on topic, I believe it's time I show you how to get back in contact with us." It took several minutes but Stamatis taught Tinarah a spell that would allow her to contact any keyblade wielder so long as she had their name. Essentially all she had to do was place her keyblade in the ground, close her eyes, and call the name of the wielder she wished to speak to. If they knew the spell as well, they would be able to respond.

"That's it then." Fost spoke once Tinarah had been taught. "Are you ready, kid?"

At first Tinarah didn't know how to respond. Part of her wanted to make a joke of how cheesy it sounded but her mouth wouldn't let her speak the words, not when her heart felt like it was breaking. There was no light hearted humor left for the moment, instead the weight of what was to come weighed heavy on her shoulders. She knew that she should be happy, looking forward to returning to her own time, however it was difficult. What she told Fost on the day he left her with Stamatis, about having no family waiting for her, that had not changed. She was returning, but she didn't know what she would find upon returning. She didn't know what to make of the situation that she had left.

"Are you telling me you plan to retire in the next twenty years. You aren't that old." It was the closest thing Tinarah could get to a light hearted humor as she looked back to Stamatis as he was ready to teach her what she had wanted to know. Tinarah tried to keep calm and collected long enough to properly learn the spell, practicing it a few times with Stamatis. When she returned to her own time she couldn't double check how to do the spell, she needed to get it right now.

When she finally got it to the full extent Fost spoke up again asking if she was ready.
    "In all honesty, no. I am scared of what I am to face back in my own time. But... You both have done enough for me already. I suppose it is time for me to return isn't it?" Tinarah stepped forward to give Fost one last hug, he always gave the best hugs. "I will contact you the moment I am back in my own time, let you know that I am alright and it worked. I promise."

"We will be waiting for you. Do not worry. Be strong, Tinarah." Once more Stamatis reassured Tinarah. "Whatever is waiting for you on the other side will be something you can handle."

Fost loosened his hold on Tinarah to let her go after one last hug, making sure to make this one last just a little longer than any other he had given her. "You'll be fine. And if you need any backup, we'll be there." The man took a deep breath and stepped away from Tinarah. He looked over towards the fellow master and they each nodded solemnly towards one another.

"We will be seeing you soon, Tinarah. I promise you." Stamatis's tone changed to a quieter one. "Just take the charm you have and concentrate on it. All you must do is pour your magical energy into it and you will be in your present, our future, before you know it."

"I will try." She promised. She was stronger now returning to her own time. For a moment she looked down at her brothers keyblade, studying it for a moment. "I wonder what you will think when I return. I guess it is time to see if I have become strong enough to be worth while..." Tinarah whispered honestly not knowing what she would do if she was rejected by her brother. Perhaps Stamatis or Fost would take her in if she wasn't able to help on the quest her brother was on when she left. Either way it was time to go.

Tinarah let go of Fost and walked over to Stamatis giving him a kiss on the cheek.
    "I expect you to be practicing after I leave. It would be a shame if you couldn't keep up with me in 18 years." She smiled slightly. "And take care of the violin. I can't take it with me this time, but it is a nice instrument, and it means a lot to me. It would be a shame if it went to waste." She finally said before holding tight to her necklace. With one last half smile, though tears still ran down her face, she did as she was instructed, pouring her own magic into the amulet, feeling the warmth flow through her into the small object in her hand, letting it take her back to her own time.

Tinarah found herself in the middle of a ruined town. It was dark and difficult to see more than a few meters. The only reason there was any light at all was the fact that the moon, casting a dim reddish glow, was out in the clear night sky. It might not have been obvious at first but if Tinarah looked she would have found no stars in the sky, just a black endless void.

No building around her remained intact. In the distance pairs of yellow eyes stared at her. They began to close in on Tinarah. Beyond, even deeper into the darkness that filled the world, a larger set of yellow eyes emerged and glared down at the girl. The sound of a building crumbling could be heard in its direction as its footsteps caused small earthquakes as it headed in her direction. More and more Heartless began to appear until there were hundreds of glowing eyes coming her way.

"What are you doing out there!? Get over here!" A male in his 30's with silver hair that shone in the dim light showed up behind Tinarah. His voice was familiar to Tinarah but darker in tone. He ran over towards her side, a black uniform clearly visible now. His features had changed and his eyes had changed into a yellow similar to that of the Heartless but everything about him would have been a dead give away for someone she had not seen in a long time.

[​IMG]

"Wait..." His eyes narrowed at the girl. "Tinarah!? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you died years ago!" Torrin's eyes flashed in surprise but there was no time to chat. "Damn, there's too many of them. Follow me!"

As the warmth washed over her and faded, Tinarah opened her eyes to see where she was now. She didn't know where traveling into the future might bring her. She had left from a sleeping world help by the Light Chaser. Before that they had been in a world that she was hardly familiar with. What happened when she traveled back to her time? Opening her eyes she half expected to be in Stamatis's castle. Instead she found herself in a dark place. She looked around trying to assess where she was, all she managed to figure out was that she was outside, in a crumbling area.

As she scanned the area trying to figure out where she was and if she should call Fost or Stamatis yet, a pair of yellow eyes stared at her, ones that she was used to by now. Instinctively she summoned her keyblade and prepared to fight as an entire horde of them appeared before her. The number kept growing as the ground shook with their steps.
    "I am not ready for this." She mumbled to herself seeing no other option but to face it anyways.

Before she had to however Tinarah heard a voice and turned to face it's direction, keeping in mind the heartless coming her way.
    "I... Um." How did she explain she traveled from the past trying to get to her own time and ended up here? As the man got closer there was a vague recognition of him. It took Tinarah a moment to figure out why however. "Y-your that guy that we found in that mansion weren't you?" Tinarah asked a little confused. She honestly didn't remember his name, it had been too long, and they only knew each other briefly, in which her brother was never fond of him.

He mentioned something about her not being dead and it set in that she wan't the only one who aged.
    "It is a long story. I will explain when we are safe." She urged as she turned in the direction he was looking when he asked her to follow. There was certainly going to be a lot to figure out and share, given she was gone for around five years now. If she had gone to five years into the future from where she left, where she would belong given her age, then it was going to be difficult to explain.

The Heartless began to swarm them, Shadows clumping together into massive waves that tore through the ruined buildings behind them. As Torrin picked up his pace he looked over his shoulder to see the Heartless closing in on them. He made a sudden stop, letting Tinarah get in front of him before turning around so that he was between her and the droves of Heartless that were nearly upon them. "This'll slow them down." He slammed his fist into the ground and a great wall of purple flame erupted from the cracks in the earth, rising up at least a hundred feet into the sky cutting the Heartless off completely. The explosive force of the spell destroyed several Demon Tides and caused the remains of a barely standing building to crumble into rubble. Waves of hot air rushed by him and Tinarah.

"Keep moving. It isn't too far now." He ordered, turning back around to take the lead once more. As he led Tinarah through torn up pathways she might have noticed some familiarity in the area. The reached a winding lone road that looked to be in better condition than the rest of the area. A minute later they could see light up ahead. Tall grass walls that surrounded a large estate and a gated entrance were what they found at the path's end. Beyond was a mansion, the only source of light in the area. Eventide's mansion.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono had slept oddly throughout the night. While he had managed to actually get some sleep, there were a lot of things still on his mind and hindered him from reaching a complete state of sleep. Meaning that when he woke up, it was with a yawn to signal that he was still tired. Hearing the 'ow' Chrono looked just in time to see Take chasing after Jim. An odd start to the morning for sure, but he was too tired to worry about it too much. Gradually making his way off the bed and getting dressed, he went for a quick walk to hopefully wake himself up further.

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Black eyes opened upon a faintly lit night. Lying upon his backside, a young boy stared in horror into the fading night sky as a mass of pitch-black clouds cascaded over the window into the cosmos; soon, even the light from the stars and moon would be swallowed by the mass. The boy ruffled his dark hair, parting its unruly strands away from his eyes. Still lying, he looked around. In every direction, the only scene was that of ruin and chaos. The spreading Darkness had all but destroyed the town, possibly the world itself. All the buildings stood in shambles at best, left smoldering piles at worst. Above him, still clung to the remaining framework of the once proud hotel, hung the rustic sign reading: “Homestead.”

In a billow of air, a long creek and sudden crack pierced above the calamity as the last strength of the supports gave under the pressure of the storm. The Homestead began its crushing descent towards the ground, driving the proverbial final nail into the world’s coffin. If nothing else going on had been enough to spur the boy to rise and move, the falling of this sign did the trick. He sprung from the ground, a feat that surprised him. Narrowly evading his untimely demise beneath the wreckage of his old home, he trudged some distance away as the entirety of the hotel framework collapsed in tow with its name.

When the last of the building had reached the ground, and the last echoes of its crash faded into the wind, the boy turned back. Peering into the whirling dust and smoke, his eyes shed tears over this loss. He began sprinting back, running towards the cloud of debris and shadow; if he was going to die here, he might as well die with his home…

“Ah…” he tripped, falling face first to the packed, dirt road. He threw a look to his feet, searching for the cause of his fall. There upon the breaking earth, still glimmering despite the surrounding darkness, sat a key-like artifact. “Keyblade,” he said, scorning the name and the relic on equal terms as he clasped the thing in his right hand. “It’s your fault this—” He started, but cut himself off, shaking his head. “But it was my hand—…” The ground shattered and collapsed beneath his feet. He, like the Homestead sign, descended, falling through the Darkness to whatever resided on the other side. As the last of the nigh sky fell out of his view, his face distorted into a blind fury. In a primal yell, he spoke his final words towards the out-of-sight sky.

[​IMG]

“DAMN YOU GLYDE!”

Glyde shouted, bolting upright in his bed. He breathed deep, staggering breaths, trembling as he fought to keep his upper body propped on the support of his arms. Slowly, arms shaking, he wiped his forehead with his forearm; a cold run of sweat, or tears, or both, had flushed from him as he emerged from his sleep. He took a long look around the room as his vision adjusted to the first glimpses of the waking hours. The other occupants of the cabin, specifically Jim, Take, and Chrono, had all awoken and departed already.

Glyde sighed, and let his breathing steady. Feeling safer, he set his feet to the floor. Not wanting to linger in the empty room, he shot up. In a split second, his hand clasped his forehead, squeezing tightly as though to counteract the outward throbbing of his brain. “Air,” he muttered, “need air.” Still massaging the aching head, he left the cabin, wandering aimlessly for several minutes before a thought occurred to him. “The Lifeboats…” he said, softly. He wasn’t certain how useful they would be. They had to be better than nothing though. “How did we get to them last night?” he wondered.

5. Arch Mana Knight

"Yeah I'm fine just..." Jim motioned towards the runaway boot as it hopped right into a large storage barrel. "Busted." Jim whispered to himself as he leaped into the barrel after Morph.

The sounds of crewmen could be heard and Takehiko was pulled into a dark corner behind some supplies. It was Choma. "I don't trust this bunch. Stay quiet." He whispered, crouching behind the other barrels.

"We don't move until we've got the treasure in hand!"
    Silver responded towards an angry crewman.

"I say we kill 'em all now!" Scroop growled.

"I'll say what's to say! Disobey my orders like that stunt you pulled with Mister Arrow and so help me...you'll be joining him!"

"Strong talk. But I know otherwise"

"You got something to say?"

"It's that boy. Methinks you have a soft spot for him."

"Now mark me...the lot of ya! I care about one thing and one thing only! Flint's trove! You think I'd risk it all for the sake of some nose-wiping little welp!"

"What was it now..? You've got the makings of greatness in ya!" Scroop mimicked in Silver's voice.

"Shut your yap!" Silver snapped back. "I cozied up to that kid to keep him off our trail. I ain't gone soft."

"Land ho! There it is!" A voice cried out overhead. The crewmen broke up their meeting to head topside where they would have seen that Treasure Planet was in view.

Choma looked over towards Take now that the coast was clear and slowly stepped out from the shadows. "They're planning a mutiny..."

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    The smell of breakfast made its way to Aria’s nose. She felt her stomach rumble and sighed out, pulling her blanket tighter around her. She shivered and shuffled towards the smell, hoping it just wasn’t her imagination and she was really awake.

She stumbled down to the gally, where the smell was becoming even stronger. She rubbed her eye as she saw her older friend standing before her, with breakfast prepared for them. “Mmm, you made breakfast, Illiana?” She asked as she glanced at the food. Aria smiled as she saw her name and took her plate before sitting down. “Thank you, it looks really good.” She took a fork and began to dig into the food, temporarily forgetting the bump on her head.

She got halfway through when she heard a cry above deck and set her plate down. “Sounds like they made it to their destination.”

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take was surprised by the sudden pull to the side by Choma. It was more because of the randomness of him happening to be right there at that moment, but after a moment Take did as he was told and stayed quiet as he hid. As they spoke, he put together the fact that they were planning a mutiny before Choma spelled it out for him, but he was glad it was at the very least not just him thinking that up randomly. The boy looked to Choma and said, "And it definitely doesn't sound like a mutiny with no blood... we should probably tell the captain... though..." Take thought about it for a minute and said, "Maybe the mutiny was provoked by the darkness somehow? Hm..." Take was quiet a second before he looked at Choma, "Master, I know this is gonna sound odd but... I think it would be best if not only the group helped out the captain... but if someone stuck with the mutineers just so we have tabs on all sides." he was silent afterwards before saying, "Unless... you think that's a bad idea?"

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

In his tired state Chrono had managed to find himself in the kitchen as a result of his walk. Suffice to say that he wasn't expecting to smell anything being cooked nor how familiar it was. Scrambled eggs and they were already prepped and there was even a spot for him even set. Part of him honestly thought this was a dream, despite clearly seeing both Aria and Illiana at the table eating. "This is an oddly pleasant surprise." He didn't mean anything negative by that statement and perhaps he wouldn't have to defend himself. Regardless of that, he took himself a seat at the napkin that had his name and started eating the eggs.

9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana continued to eat her breakfast as Aria walked into the kitchen followed by Chrono. Both had been surprised that she had cooked for them. "This is an oddly pleasant surprise." Illiana brought her plate over to the sink and washed it. "Yeah. Relish it while you still can. Don't expect this to happen everyday." Illiana took her hair out of the ponytail it was in prior to eating before someone had shouted 'Land Ho'. She turned to where the sound came from. "It's about time we got to land. I'm getting tired of standing in this floating death boat." She put on her gloves and grabbed her umbrella. She looked back to the plates of food that were still unclaimed by Glyde, Take, and Jim. Illiana shook her head before speaking. "Last time I cook breakfast for them." Illiana opened up her umbrella before looking over to the two eating. "You're more than welcome to have their plates if they haven't unclaimed by the time we get off the boat. If not, feel free to toss it out." Illiana walked out of the kitchen before stopping by Aria. She reached into her umbrella and placed an ice pack on her forehead. "This will stop the swelling." With that, Illiana made her way up to the top deck.

10. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Choma raised an eyebrow upon listening to Take's plan. "Clever idea." He stated, his attention momentarily wavering when he noticed Jim step out of his hiding place looking upset over what he had just heard. The pink creature that traveled with the boy seemed to share his pain. "But an idea like that is too-" Before the master could finish his sentence a shadow blocked the light coming from the upper deck. Someone was standing at the stairwell. Jim looked up to see the figure up ahead but whoever it was had been out of view for Choma and Take.

Heavy footsteps came down the steps. It was Silver, the cyborg, and when he caught sight of Choma and Take he spoke. "Playing games, are we? Even found yourself a new friend. I don't recognize him."

"Yeah...yeah, we're playing games." Jim's eyes narrowed at the cyborg then glanced over towards the others before looking back at Silver.

"Oh, I see. Well, I was never much good at games. Always hated to lose." Silver moved a hand behind his back. Knowing what the pirate was planning Choma stepped forward ready to intercede when Jim sprung into action.

"Me too!" Jim took a knife and stabbed it into Silver's robotic leg, severing one of the hydraulic hoses before pushing he way past the cyborg and running up the stairs.

Silver yelled in pain and glared at the two before him. Rather than confront them he turned and chased after Jim."Ohhhblast it all!" He shouted. "Change in plans, lads! We move now!"

The crewmen cheered and began to draw their weapons. The Legacy's flag was torn down and quickly replaced with a pirate's flag. The mutiny was in full swing.

[​IMG]

After some time passed the two Chasers approached a massive tree, wind scattering leaves before them. As they came closer they could see a gnarled face on the aged bark of the willow. The face had not been carved into the wood but that was just how the tree had been shaped. It began to contort and the hollow spaces that were meant to be eyes grew narrow as it appeared the tree was trying to examine the young women before it. The face on the willow appeared to resemble that of an old woman.

"You are not from this world. Are you travelers such as the man who came to speak with me before?"

"Yes." Avra answered. "We have come seeking a princess with a strong heart. A pure heart that has the potential to save countless other worlds."

"It seems you would be speaking of Pocahontas, child."

"We need her. If you would be willing to-"

"No." The willow stared at them. "I see something false about you. I was warned that this day would come." The wind began to pick up blowing louder and faster. "You will not take Pocahontas."

Avra glanced over at Chrys. "Hey! Any help? I'm just making it angry!"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  11. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was just finishing breakfast when something chilly was placed on her forehead. "Ah! Coldcoldcoldcold!" She recovered from the initial shock when she brought the ice pack down and realized what it was. "O-oh, thank you!" She grinned at Illiana as she carefully placed it back on her head. Was her goose egg that predominate?

The cheers suddenly turned to something more sinister and Aria tensed as she looked up towards the deck. "
    Uuh, that doesn't sound good," she mumbled to Chrono. She looked to Illiana who was heading towards the stairs and at once felt the urgent need to move. "I have a bad feeling about this," she said as she grabbed the three plates of breakfast and hastily shoved them in her satchel she had on her shoulder. She had a strange feeling they wouldn't have time to grab them later. "Illiana, wait up! Chrono, we better move too." She then darted after the older girl, making her way up to the top of the deck cautiously. She gasped when she saw the crew before her suddenly turning into a burly bunch with weapons in hand. There was movement up in the sky that caught her eye, and she saw that the ship's flag had changed into a black one that was eerily similar to a skull and crossbones in books she read about-

"
    Pirates...?" Aria's eyes darted around as she realized that this wasn't the best idea to be out in plain view. "We gotta go." Her mind raced with ideas as she tried to figure out what to do next. If there were pirates aboard this whole time and the captain didn't know about it... "The captain. We have to get to her before they do!" she urgently stated to Illiana and Chrono in a hushed voice. "Hurry!" She then ducked her head and made a run for it towards the captain's cabin, hoping the other two would go along with her. Wherever Take, Master Choma, Jim, and Glyde were, she hoped they would be able to handle themselves... Well, no doubt about her Master... Or even Take. Well, maybe the they were all grown men and could take care of themselves. She was just a Princess of Heart who would probably fling herself in harm's way for the sake of someone else after all.

12. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    "No, no. That's not it either." Glyde retracted his head out from another room that proved not to house any of the lifeboats. He had checked any and every unlocked door he had come by since leaving his bed, only to come across either storage space, doors leading to other areas of the middle deck, or other, unused, cabins. Dissapointed yet again, he stopped outside of the last room, and gathered his thoughts. We went further down, I think. They were somewhere near the bottom of the ship. Glyde looked around, scratching his head, contemplating where he would find the stairs.

Overhead, a roar called from the main deck. It sounded less than pleasant though. Perhaps another battle; maybe something even worse. He shook his head dismissively; the throbbing had begun to subside for the time. He still wasn't up for joining whatever jubilation was staging up above him. As long as the ship wasn't about to make a crash landing, or get pulled into black hole, he could stand to be out of the loop.

He continued his search. Now with the better recollection of where the boats had been, he sought out a stairwell. Though he was intent on finding such an amenity closer to the sides of the ship, it seemed that the quickest route away from the ruckus was to move closer towards it. Keeping from ascending any stairs to the main deck, he made for the ship's midsection. Soon after, he arrived in a space directly underneath whatever was happening on deck. From that close, it only struck him as more apparent that the proceedings up top weren't anything he fancied getting involved in.

"Stairs down?" he asked himself... not noticing Take or Master Choma always holding out mere feet away.

13. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    "Thank you." Boreas said taking the compliment. He didn't think the loyalty was extraordinary, it was part of being a knight in his eyes, but there was no point arguing about it and well coming from a Keyblade master it was an honour. He listened attentively as she explained what this Light Chaser was about and Boreas clenched his fists feeling his temper rising. He could understand wanting the Heartless to be destroyed, they were no good to anyone only causing misery and pain. But to destroy the Darkness, it was attempted before and resulted in untold destruction, this time would be no different. What would drive a man to think that such an atrocity to be a justifiable course of action. "They tried to destroy the Dark before, as the King said, countless people will lose their lives over the blind fanaticism of one man and for what? Condemning people to destruction simply for having darkness in their heart? Everything contains a balance of light and dark, the heart included I know mine contains darkness and I am willing to hazard a guess that yours does too, however we do not act on this darkness, we fight to keep the light in our hearts alive to not be consumed, it is the struggle of life. This is plan of the Light chaser is madness and if it is set in motion an outright act of war. If this man intends to destroy the light it would just be a repetition of the old war. The King should be informed that another front may open up soon, while we are already prepared and at war a new front could be devastating." Boreas said, unable to keep the angry tone out of his voice.

He then considered what Atmos said about Torrin, he had been fighting this Light Chaser for a year, he wasn't going to let this go to return home. No Torrin would see this through to the very end however these events would end. If Boreas were to succeed in the mission he had requested, the mission the King had knowingly sent him on, then this whole mess should be resolved if he wanted to have a good chance to convince Torrin to come home. What this man's angle was in capturing the princesses of heart he wasn't too sure about and if a Keyblade master couldn't take on this individual, even being warned about it it would be a tough fight. But he would rather fight and fail to atleast have tried than be condemned to destruction with his head bowed down. After a moment to calm down a little he spoke up. "
    Master Atmos, this situation sounds dire and it sounds like you could use all the help you can get. I know I was sent with you to return Torrin to his home. According to you he has been fighting this individual for a year now and I doubt he would abandon this fight before it is over. Therefore the quickest way to be able to convince him is to end this Light Chaser threat. I will lend you my sword in this endeavour and am yours to command for the duration my King has given me leave. I have to ask though, how many do we number? You mentioned another master missing and apprentices but surely there are others beside yourself, Torrin and your apprentices opposing this Light Chaser? And how many do our foes number? I doubt this Light Chaser intends to destroy the darkness on his own much less has the power to do so on his own." Boreas had listened to what Atmos had said and she had implied they didn't number a great many. That she had found her way to their world to save herself had been pure chance, an opportunity Boreas had capitalized on to go out and find Torrin to return him home, but when he had requested it he hadn't thought of how much of a mess he was getting himself embroiled in. It had been smart to ask for those two months, now ascending to the steps towards the King's chambers he wondered if it would be enough time.

14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Atmos appreciated the thoughts Boreas was willing to spare. In such a short time he had already proven himself to have an educated stance of the worlds' balance that would befit a keyblade master. "So you're offering to stick around until the situation is resolved? It would be an honor to have another keyblade wielder on the team. Team Light...Fighter. No, that doesn't sound right. Forget the team name." She shook her head. "As for our numbers...Well there's myself, Master Choma, Take, Chrono, Illiana, Glyde, ...Torrin might have found Tinarah... So that makes us nine in total if I include you as well." She could not bring herself to mention what became of both Aria and Mikaela.

"As far as I'm aware, the Light Chaser has seven students. They are strong but not nearly on the same level as their master." Soon they approached the king's chambers and upon seeing Atmos the guards allowed them in.

"Master Atmos? You returned? Is there news of my daughter?"

"His daughter is the Princess of Heart that was taken by the Light Chaser." Atmos whispered towards Boreas. "I am sorry, she is not with me."

"You are the second to have told me that..." The aged King closed his eyes and shook his head, sorrow clearly shown across his face.

"Does that mean that Torrin was here?"

"Yes. He came seeking answers to a most peculiar task... He wished to learn how to return a heart to a vacant body. I warned him of the nature of such a thing. I have only heard of it from a master who passed through this world when I was still young."

Atmos's eyebrows furrowed. She was confused with why Torrin would ask such things. "Do you know where he went?"

"To the edge of the Realm of Darkness."
    The king spoke.

"Thank you, King Nedakh. I promise you, the next time we return, your daughter will be with us." She assured the man.

[​IMG]

Kaela stared up at Torrin, tilting her head to the side as she watched him pace back and forth. "I always knew you were a coward." She spat at the ground. "You know how to get your precious Mika back so why don't you just go through with it? Huh?"

"It's not that simple! I don't know if it's immediate or if it takes time or...if it'll work at all. If I go through with this, there won't be any going back. If it doesn't work, you'll be gone forever."

"If I could feel anything, I'm sure I'd be feeling sick right about now." She crossed her legs, trying to get comfortable while still having the chains Choma bound her with. Kaela looked towards the dark sea and watched as the tide came and went. They had returned to the Realm of Darkness...but just barely. "Why did you bring me to this side?"

"If..." There was a pause in his voice. She rolled her eyes at his hesitancy. "If I'm going through with this, I'm not going to strike you down while you're defenseless. Coming here was the only way I could return to my normal self. I'm not back at a hundred percent but this should be a fair fight."

"Oh so you want to kill me fairly? Is that it? Well boy aren't I lucky to have such a chivalrous man around?" Kaela pushed against the chains of light that held her. "And who made you the judge of who lives and who dies!? Why does that weakling who couldn't even defend herself get a chance come back while I fade away forever!?" Even as a Nobody she still wanted to fight for her own existence. Even if it meant not to belong anywhere. Even if she knew that it was Mika that was bonded to friends. She glared at Torrin. "I'll kill you before ever letting you bring her back. Don't you see that it's better this way? At least like this I won't ever need to rely on anyone else for help. That's what got Mika killed. She was weak! She was pathetic for even thinking saving that girl was worth her life! Tinarah should have just drowned!"

"Hm." Torrin chuckled. "I'm glad you said that. Whether Mika returns or not, we're better off without a fake like you. Thank you for helping me realize that." He summoned his keyblade and split her chains. Instantly Kaela was up on her feet, keyblade at the ready to fight back and prove him wrong.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Outside of Aria's outburst, it hadn't been too noisy while they ate. There was the occasional noise here and there, but nothing major. Thus when things got noticeable louder on the upper deck, curiosity was the first thing that Chrono felt. Nodding and following behind Aria, things got both louder and rowdier the closer that they got to the deck. It was easy to spot once it was in sight, the black skull and crossbone flag that waved in place of the original flag.

"Not good." The pirates on the top deck and in the path of the captains quarters. The exact direction in which Aria had gone. Chrono could understand why she had gone that way, but at the very least he'd wish ran. Being in a hurry wouldn't help if they still got caught in the process of heading there. After making sure that there wasn't anyone looking in thier immediate direction, Chrono dashed off after Aria.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 11
    A Time Line Changed?

[​IMG]

Torrin whistled, the sound of it echoing through the area. A guard in black plate armor showed up to open the gate. "My liege. The Queen awaits your return." The guard bowed as Torrin nodded at the man in response. Torrin motioned for Tinarah to enter first.

"We should be safe here." He finally spoke once they were within the mansion grounds.

Not even with the two of them did Tinarah believe they stood a chance at dealing with quite that many heartless all at once. Fleeing was the only option, even if the heartless were gaining on them as they tried to run. Tinarah was thankful for all the training and trips to the well that Stamatis had made her do. If it wasn't for that she didn't think she would have the speed or stamina to even try to keep ahead. However the further they ran the more the heartless caught up, until Torrin suddenly stopped. Tinarah hesitated for a moment as she turned back to look at him. He was buying them more time. If they caught up again, perhaps she could help next time.

Torrin ordered Tinarah to keep moving, and she didn't bother to question it as she picked up her run again, following closely behind Torrin, to where ever he was taking her. She didn't have time to really look around and keep track of where they were going, just as long as they got somewhere safe where she could contact Fost and tell him she was alright then she would be happy.

Soon enough they arrived at a set of gates, finally a sense of familiarity set in.
    "This is where I met you the first time, isn't it?" Tinarah asked slowing her pace as they entered through and a guard greeted him. Tinarah was curious about the terms used. She didn't remember there being any sort of queen in this town, not that she spent much time there in the first place. Tinarah tried not to question that part too much however, she was young at the time and didn't fully grasp what had been going on.

"Is there a place I can go contact someone. I promised Uncle Fost that I would let him know I was safe when I was back in my own time.... though this doesn't seem like my own time... how long ago did you think I died?" Tinarah asked trying to sort out the time period. She hoped that she was simply 23 years into the future from when she left and she didn't do something terribly wrong. She hoped that Fost was still around to get her call.

Torrin nodded at Tinarah's question. "Yeah. I was looking for something back then." He looked at her curiously, tilting his head. "You...don't seem to be the right age for how long you've been gone. And from the way you're looking at me, I don't think you remember exactly who I am anymore. That's fair since we barely knew each before to begin with. My name's Torrin." He motioned for her to continue following after him as he walked towards the mansion. Along the path that led from the gate were more guards in armor that bowed their heads as they passed.

"It's been...maybe nine or ten years since you disappeared." He scratched his chin and nodded to himself finding that the approximation was correct to the best of his knowledge. "Fost? The name sounds familiar...I heard it a few years back when the keybladers were mounting their offensive. If you're thinking of using your keyblade to contact him, don't. It draws the Heartless and makes them more violent than they usually are. The only reason they aren't chasing you still is because of the magic I've placed keeping this location safe. What about contacting your brother? Chrono, right? He's...still around but it'd be better if I prep you before you can go see him. Look there's a lot you need to be caught up to speed with so it's best to save any thoughts of happy reunions for another time."

"Torrin. Right, that does ring a bell." Tinarah pondered for a moment. She remembered a little bit about him, enough that she let herself relax slightly while talking to him. He did mention that she didn't seem the right age for when she disappeared and Tinarah was ever more confused. How did she manage up outside her own time line yet again? As much as Tinarah wanted to know, she kept quiet and waited until they were inside.

"Ten years? But I was only gone five... and those years they were... lets say in a different time line. Again long story." She told him starting to worry more about the well being of Fost and Stamatis. 28 years had passed since she left them. Worse than that Torrin warned her not to use her keyblade to contact him. "There has to be a way. When I left I said I would contact him from my own time, if what you say is true than I am late by ten years. I need to know how he is holding up, Master Stamatis as well." She insisted. Since Torrin knew so much perhaps he knew another way of contacting them. However Torrin then mentioned why she wasn't asking about her brother and Tinarah hesitated.

"I don't know if Chrono would want to see me. He was the one who tried to kill me after all." She said wincing at the though. It still hurt sometimes to think about that day on the bridge. "What do you mean prepare me to see him? Torrin what happened while I was gone?" She pressed looking very concerned as she glanced back at the dark world outside. While she wasn't there to help something clearly went very wrong, and while Tinarah's presence in the correct time line likely wouldn't change anything, she still wished that she was able to at least try.

The doors of the mansion opened before them, guards allowing them to pass before shutting the heavy doors behind them. Inside the mansion was pristine and illuminated by candlelight. A beautiful crystal chandelier hung overhead and the interior smelled of freshly baked bread. Torrin sniffed the air and smiled. "Ah. The chef must have finished." He glanced over at Tinarah and, reading her expression, dropped his smile.

"Time travel? Hm...that must explain it... In any case I better start explaining what happened. What you see around you is the result of the Second War of the Realms." He paused, realizing that perhaps she needed a history lesson to understand the gravity of the situation. "Long ago, before the Keyblade War, the warriors of darkness and the guardians of light clashed. Their exact reasons for going to war have been lost to time but the records that survived have stated that the warriors of darkness nearly won the war and that soon both Realms, even the Realm Between, would be flooded with darkness. The unstable nature of darkness threatened to destroy everything and so the two sides reached an agreement to end the war. Following me so far?" He paused once more until she gave him to confirmation to continue.

"History repeats and the keyblade wielders went to war once again. This time the Realm of Light was lost to the darkness. There's resistance fighters here and there but the victor has already been decided." He spoke solemnly. "Many were lost. Aria, Take, Glyde..." He sighed. "Your brother, Illiana and her brother, and a few others who still wield the keyblade still live. Your brother missed you terribly but I do no recall him ever having tried to kill you. I do not believe he would ever have done such a thing."

"My lord, the Queen is in the dining room. She is eager to see your guest." A guard spoke after approaching the two.

"Ah yes, I hope you're ready to see a familiar face, Tinarah. Perhaps it will lighten the mood. I know such news is difficult to hear but it is not all doom and gloom."

A war... this was caused by a war, and they lost. More than that they lost her friends, Aria, who had always tried to be nice to her. "And Mika? What of her?" Tinarah asked, fearing the worst as they walked in the mansion. Tinarah was too distracted with the information to notice anything with the smell of the bread or the beauty of the mansion. Last she had seen it, it was in shambles, and now it had been redone, but none of that meant anything.

"Yeah well, I didn't think that he would do anything to hurt me either, but when I saw him after being taken by the Light Chaser, he claimed I was too weak and would hold him back. He threw me off a bridge after that, it was kind of where my training really started." Tinarah admitted as they stopped in the entrance hall for a moment before a guard approached them, speaking of this queen once more. Apparently it was a familiar face and Tinarah's curiosity rose. "We shouldn't keep the queen waiting then." Tinarah said trying to keep her emotions level until she fully understood things, like where her brother was and who this queen was, and if she could ever contact Fost and Stamatis is check on them. If they light lost this war... what happened to them?

Torrin held off on answering about Mika when he heard a strange phrase. "Light Chaser?" He raised an eyebrow, sounding genuinely confused, and began walking towards the dining room. "You'll have to catch me up on what happened to you over dinner. When I last saw you, you were a little girl. Now...well you've certainly grown into an attractive young woman." He stated simply. As they approached the dinning room, the intricately woven carpet paving the hallways muffling their footsteps, an aroma of cinnamon, fresh-baked bread, vanilla, and fruit laced the air. Torrin grumbled. "Smells like my wife got the case of the sweet tooth again. You'll have to deal with dessert instead of dinner it seems."

The entered the dining room and three plates had been laid out, one at the head of the table and one on both sides of the large oaken table. They were empty for the time being as the chef in the kitchen just further beyond must not have finished preparing everything. Torrin's yellow eyes flashed and he shook his head. "Haven't we spoken about this before? I sit at the head of the table. Queen or not, I cannot have you stealing my chair."

[​IMG]

Mikaela flashed a playful grin and leaned back in Torrin's seat to get more comfortable. "But my King, I've found this chair to be more comfortable than my own." She blinked and cocked her head to the side as she took notice of Tinarah. "Ah so this is our guest! My my...I haven't seen you in quite some time. It's been so many years, Tinarah. I can't believe you're alive! I'm glad to see you again. What happened to you?"

"Time travel it seems." Torrin walked over to the head of the table and stared at Mikaela before she conceded and stood up to allow him to take his seat back. As he got comfortable Mikaela rushed over towards Tinarah's side and hugged the girl.

"I almost didn't recognize you. You've grown so much." Mikaela smiled and gave Tinarah a light squeeze.

"I suppose I do have a lot to catch you up on. I will tell you the entire story, I promise." Tinarah said in earnest. There was a lot that she had been through in the last six years, and very little that Torrin knew about it. Given her time before she was taken by the Light Chaser, he might know more, she had no clue how well Torrin got to know Chrono or Choma, but everything after that would have been a mystery to them since they assumed her dead it appeared.

As they stepped in the dining room there was a mention about dessert and Tinarah paused to smell the air. The last time she had dessert for a meal was... Well they were celebrating her 16th birthday. Tinarah institutionally touched her necklace that Stamatis had given her on that day. She had to stop for a moment to hold back tears as she looked around, her eyes finally laying on the person that Torrin was chastising for taking his chair.
    "Mika?" She asked a little unsure. It had been some time since she had seen the girl, she looked different now than when they were younger training with Choma.

Mika seemed more mature, she felt older and Tinarah didn't like that. What she remembered of Mika she was young and innocent and... different in a way that Tinarah couldn't explain. That being said there was still the fact that she had also changed a lot since then. Mika came over to give her a hug, and Tinarah hugged her back as they stood there.
    "It is a long story, I promised Torrin I would tell you over.... dinner." She said eyeing the food. With Stamatis she always had to eat healthy, so this wasn't as much a treat as it just seemed odd.

Letting Mika take her seat first, Tinarah took the free one in which she assumed was for her. Tinarah was the last to serve herself food, but eventually as they settled to eat, she took a deep breath.
    "Well it is a long story, but here goes nothing." She said fidgetting slightly as she got ready to tell it. Tinarah was still nervous and this conversation was making her uncomfortable, however it was one that they needed to have.

"I don't really remember the start. I know that I went off to prove I could do things on my own, and helped in that one world. I was trying to fight heartless and protect a guard. I think I was knocked off the boat because next thing I knew I was back in this world which I thought had been lost to darkness. A boy was carrying me and I was with a man that called himself Light Chaser. He healed me and warmed me up, but if I remember what Master Choma was saying properly, the Light Chaser was supposed to be bad. He was nice to me however, he even healed a scar of mine. Then Aria was there and she told me she wasn't allowed to leave. I promised I would bring back help for her. Anyways Light Chaser promised to send me back to everyone and opened a portal. On the other side it was foggy and I was on a bridge. At some point Chrono found me and I tried to get him to take me back to you guys, but he called me weak and..." Tinarah paused for a moment as she sounded upset, trying to get through that... "...he picked me up and threw me over the bridge. I don't know how but I survived." At that point Tinarah seemed upset and really unsure of her words.

Picking at her food a little bit she took a breather before continuing on.
    "A young boy found me and brought me into his house. The heartless attacked his home too and we had to run... I couldn't summon my keyblade you see. We ran, his parents bought us time. Even then the ground was breaking, I made it across a chasm.... he didn't..." She admitted trying to think happier of the next part instead of dwelling on the sad parts. "That is where I met Uncle Fost. He got me out of that world and tried to help me find Choma. When we did however Choma was... he was so young. So Fost took me to his friend, an expert in time magic and I spent the next five and a half years learning to use my keyblade again and getting strong enough to send myself home. However when I tried... well I ended up here and you know the rest. Fost and Stamatis are expecting me to contact them... or they were ten years ago. I still need to figure out how to do that. Make sure they are alright." Tinarah stated the bit at the end hoping that Mika or Torrin were willing to help in some way.

Torrin hardly touched his food as he listened to Tinarah, all the while Mikaela scarfed down as much as her stomach could take while her gaze remained fixed on the girl. "That's...an interesting tale but some of it doesn't make sense to me." Torrin scratched his head and looked over at Mikaela who shrugged in response but continued to eat. "I don't remember anyone talking about a Light Chaser back then. But these masters you speak of, Fost and Stamatis, have gotten me curious. Guard! Bring me the list of the fallen." From just outside the dining room the sounds of hurried footsteps could be heard. "The list contains the names of every keyblade master who's died in battle. There were too many students for me to keep track of so I had to make due with just a list for their masters."

"If they're alive, they won't be on that list. Otherwise..." He lowered his head and paused for a long moment before continuing to speak. "Well, at least you would be able to join us. We would love to have you stay." He offered.

Tinarah thought about Torrins response. She looked a little puzzled too. "A master and her students went missing and they said it was this guy, the Light Chaser. I can't tell you much about it though." Tinarah tried to tell him but didn't have enough information to help much.

Torrin then called for the list of the dead. Her heart squeezed.
    "Please don't tell me that they are in that list, please. I don't think I can deal with that again. They have to be alive." Tinarah sounded a bit panicked like she was scared of losing people. "I- I don't mind staying... But I want to know they are alright. I want to see them."

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  17. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Choma looked at Take. "There's too many to fight without causing a great deal of bloodshed." He briefly considered the boy's plan to keep an eye on the pirates by staying with the mutineers but for now they had to make sure everyone else could get off safely. One of the students stepped into view. Choma barely remembered the boy's name from the time Atmos had introduced her students on Eventide. "Glyde? There's a mutiny going on. From what I've gathered they seem to be after the map held by the cabin boy." Choma never trusted pirates. Not since his last encounter with them on another world. Even though those pirates sailed the seas and not the stars there was very little differentiating them.

"If we can get our hands on the map we can shift the focus to us instead of the captain and the others."

Meanwhile...

Captain Amelia pulled out a pistol and looked on as Doctor Doppler locked and sealed the door behind the children immediately after they entered. "Pirates on my ship? I'll see they all hang." She spoke angrily as she powered up her firearm. "Doctor, familiar with these?" She tossed him the other pistol in her possession. The man caught it and handled it hesitantly with one hand examining it like it was some kind of foreign substance.

"Oh I've seen..."
    The gun began to power up. "Well, I've uh read..." He lazily held the gun to the side and it went off, blasting a hole in the wall. The captain rolled her eyes. "Uh no. No. No, I'm not."

"You three. You were the ones who fought off those beasts are you not? Was that a one time thing or can I count on you again?"
    She urgently asked Aria, Illiana, and Chrono.

"Captain Amelia I don't think these children should be..." Even as he spoke he began to wave the pistol around and, upon noticing his own carelessness the man went quiet and stopped moving.

"Mister Hawkins! Defend this with your life."
    She tossed a golden orb at Jim and as he reached to catch it the ball was intercepted by Morph.

"Morph! Give me that!"
    Jim shouted as he wrested the ball from the pink creature's possession.

Captain Amelia looked at her door seeing the sparks coming off it while the pirates began to cut through it. "With me!" She called on everyone in the room before aiming her pistol at the ground. She fired once, putting a hole in the floor and exposing the maintenance tunnels. "We can get to the life boats from here. Now move!"

[​IMG]

Kaela spun her blade around creating a wall of flame encircling the two. If Torrin wanted a fight to the death then she was going to make sure he wouldn't get away when she ended him. "Nowhere to run!" She shouted charging forth and bringing her keyblade down onto his. He pushed her back, proving that he had regained some of his former strength. She wasn't impressed. Kaela swung her keyblade up, cutting at the ground with the blade and sending sparks at Torrin. He didn't flinch but Kaela grinned and readied herself once more as her keyblade burst into flame.

She charged again assaulting Torrin with cuts from every angle, her fighting style aggressive as she began to force him to lose ground and slowly back up towards the wall of fire. He parried each blow but just barely. "If that's all you've got then this will be quick!" Torrin attempted to retaliate after her remark but she ducked under his blade and twisted around to deliver a powerful spinning kick to knock him to the ground. She smirked while watching him clutch his stomach and try to regain his footing. Kaela brought her blade down to finish the job but Torrin rolled out of the way and kept distance between the two. She pointed her keyblade and launched a massive Fire spell his way. There was an explosion when it struck. For a moment, she had thought she had won but through the smoke Torrin leapt at her. Kaela jumped backwards out of harm's way but his blade sent out a shock wave that hit her regardless sending her flying back.

Kaela pushed herself back to her feet and clutched her chest wincing at the pain. "What was that?" She asked herself, glaring at Torrin. "Doesn't matter. You're going down!" She ran at Torrin again and slashed her keyblade wildly at her opponent attempting to catch him off guard with her erratic swings. One cut clipped his arm and another caught his leg and once more she began to push him back until he growled in pain upon grazing the wall of fire, stepping to the side to get some breathing room. But Kaela refused to slow down and kept up the attack. She was winning.

Their blades locked. Kaela's eyes were alight with a burning rage but when she looked upon Torrin's eyes through his disheveled hair whatever fear she had seen before had now vanished entirely. His eyes flashed yellow. Whatever he was planning she refused to allow him to go through with it and pushed down on his blade for force him to his knees. Torrin's keyblade broke in two suddenly, causing her to lose her balance. Torrin rolled to the side, catching the other half of his blade with his free hand and right before her eyes the two halves of the blade transformed into two. What!? Time itself seemed to slow and she was not fast enough to react to his sudden shift in technique. She attempted to parry his strikes while regaining her own balance but it was already over before she could raise her defense. Kaela found herself on her back her body stinging from several new cuts, staring up at Torrin, his keyblade now whole again and aimed at her throat.

"What...what now?"

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria nodded her head and summoned her keyblade. “Aye Captain, it’s not just a one time thing. It’s an always-when-someone-is-in-danger thing. We can do it again.” She was careful to stay out of the way of the gun that was handed to the Doctor guy, not trusting him one bit with it. She watched as Jim wrestled the map out of Morph’s mouth and then glanced at the door to see it being cut through.

Aria’s eyes darted to her golden bracelet and then looked at the others. “You guys jump in first! I’ll follow after you as soon as the last one goes down.” She held her keyblade with both hands and stood in a defensive position in front of everyone else.

With or without the knowledge of being a princess, Aria knew that deep down she would have done this reguardless. It was always in her to protect her friends and family, having them come first before her. Besides, she had a bracelet that could protect her from most harm. If the pirates broke through before everyone jumped on down, she would be able to defend herself and maybe distract the pirates to go another way away from the Capatain and away from Jim. Master Choma, Take, and Glyde were hopefully together somewhere, she thought. Maybe trying to figure out a plan or something.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take nodded at Choma and said, "I can do that then." he hoped that it wasn't ruining anything for the captain, doing something like that. But if it saved their lives, it was probably better off. Take turned a bit and said, "Otherwise, I think they might try and get to the lifeboats. I'm betting that's where everyone else'll be." he looked over at Glyde and said, "So, you could either head with them. Or come with me, and join a mutiny." he put on a bit of a fake smirk before he stopped and said, "I know it sounds odd, but we're just doing this to keep people on both sides so we know what's going on." Take backed up and withdrew his keyblade and said, "Just in case..." and he ran to the stairs and up to the deck.

20. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]

"Huh?" Glyde broke from his train of thought. Casting a glare across the room he noticed Take and Master Choma emerging from concealment. "A mutiny? I figured there was some unrest up top when I heard all that jeering. Should have guessed there'd be a mutiny; Silver reeked of backstabbing."​

He cocked his head sideways, retracting as Choma and Take divulged their plans to enter the situation. "Wait, wait!" he attempted to call after Take as he ran up to the top deck. Rolling his eyes he looked to the Master. "Are we serious about this?" he asked, half groaning. "Isn't this mutiny, you know, not really our problem? I mean, if it's just the crew and the captain and whatnot, should we really get involved? We could gather up the others and move on with our task, couldn't we? I mean, isn't what we were looking into bigger than a squabble with pirates?"​