Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

As Avra explained the situation, Chrys listened carefully. The details on the tree seemed uncomfortably scant, and she was equally as hopeful that no death would need come to it. Avra's confidence gave her faith though. She gave a small smile and a nod to her fellow apprentice.

"Let's go, then!" Making ready to follow the other girl to their destination, Chrys once again steeled her resolve the the battle's ahead. For her fellow apprentices, those she might even call friends, as well as for her master and her brother, she would do her best for them. No, more than even that.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono sighed in relief when the Demon Tower had broke apart before them. He was more so glad that his very risky plan had actually worked out and not gotten them harmed in the process. "Yeah, let's not." It was easy for him to agree to the idea on not doing this ever again. The others seemed to be okay as well given that their lifeboat was still afloat and he'd heard Jim's victory cry. Now they just needed to get back onto the ship before anyone noticed that the lifeboats were gone.

3. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Choma stood on the deck of the RLS Legacy waiting for the students to return. Jim had returned to the crew quarters to rest for the night and when the students arrived topside Choma approached them. "It's been some time. I am sorry for having left you all for so long but I had to search for aid." Choma paused as he looked at the others. "There were no masters or wielders left to find. If there are, they are in hiding."

[​IMG]

Atmos looked at the keyblade wielder who approached then towards the king who seemed to contemplate the decision for a moment before nodding. "Very well then, Boreas. You know your duty. I give you leave."

"Thank you, your majesty." Atmos then turned towards Boreas and summoned her blade, leaning on it for support. She knew where the students had gone after she left them and she found some comfort in that though she was unsure of how they were faring in their affairs. But as for Torrin? She had no idea where he ended up. Possibly he had stayed with the others but given what little she knew of him, it was likely he went off on his own to handle his own business.

"I am ready to return to the Realm of Light. Let's go, Boreas."

[​IMG]

"Alright." Avra nodded in agreement before leading Chrys down to the stream where the water flowed in the direction of the willow tree. She briefly considered summoning her glider to get there faster but doing that would have caused any sense of subtlety to vanish entirely. The willow may not have been aware of their presence and Avra wanted to keep it that way until she was ready to fight alongside Chrys. "I didn't have time to build a canoe so we're just going to have to walk along the river's edge until we get there."

Avra started walking, keyblade at the ready as she led the way. She glanced over at Chrys but looked forward once more choosing not to distract herself with any other thoughts. Any other apprentice might have asked what had happened in their absence. Avra on the other hand was focused on the mission at hand.

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

"Is it... is it over?" Glyde gazed, pigeon-like, around the boat. From the looks of it, the battle had been won; the Demon Tower, and any remnant thereof, was nowhere to be seen. He let out a relieved breath. His arms, which had been propping him up where he sat, slid in to his sides as he laid down flat on the lifeboat's floor; the Keyblade fell from his hand, vanishing. "That was an experience," he said, yawning out the last word. He rubbed his eyes out, heaving a sigh and setting a hand on a rumbling stomach. "How long ago was Eventide?" he wondered aloud, thinking of the last time he had gotten any rest. Don't go falling asleep now...

He followed the others, trailing at the back end as they made their way to the deck. He would come to a stop upon the arrival of Master Choma, and sulked at the news he brought. "So we're on our own, then."

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Seeing Choma on the ship put Take at a pause for a minute, since he didn't exactly have much time to know Choma's face beforehand. So when properly in a spot to see him, and when he started speaking it clicked that it was Choma. He felt a little bad he didn't recognize the master immediately, but he could have been someone working on the boat they hadn't met yet so he was ready to suspect anything. When Choma revealed the results of his search, there was almost a pit in Take's stomach. It was going to be just them, and while their amounts for people involved seemed to fluctuate enough, most people weren't strictly speaking competent. Including himself. He took a breath before asking, "So what now then? We're getting stronger, but I don't know if that means we're necessarily good enough to deal with this." the boy moved his hand towards his wrist and asked, "...should... we go and hide as well?" Take realized what he asked and he said, "Look, I'm not saying we're giving up, I'm saying we don't risk losing more people when we aren't fully sure what we're up against yet..." Take rubbed his wrist a bit more before calmly asking, "Unless you figured something out on that front at least?"

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was barely walking when they left the Life Boats. She was extremely tired at this point, and almost leaned on Take or maybe Chrono to hold herself up as she walked. She sleepily followed the group as they headed topside, wondering when in the world she would get go to bed. But then, she heard a familiar voice and straightened to attention. Was her tired mind playing tricks on her?

She rubbed her eyes, and then saw her master still standing there. She smiled big with tears in her eyes. "
    Master Choma!" she ran up to the hardened soldier, crashing into him and hugging him tightly in fears this was an illusion. With everyone but the cat gone from her team, it was nice to see someone she had a connection with when she first had the power of the keyblade. "I missed you!" She sniffed and wiped the tears away and then embraced her teacher once more.

Her mind then processed the questions that were being said and eventually she let go. She then looked to Glyde, and then Take as she came to understand why her master wasn't around when she arrived. "
    But if we hide... aren't we going to be found anyways?" She then looked to her wrist and raised it up for everyone to see. "If we do go into hiding, you're going to have to leave me behind," Aria concluded softly. "The Light Chaser has tabs on me... Or at least I think that's one of the purposes of this thing..."

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Master Choma being back was a relief as he had hoped that it would be followed by some form of good news. That wasn't the case unfortunately. If the masters or any other wielders were in hiding, then were they is worse shape than they were. That was assuming that anything worse hadn't happened to them. It wasn't a pleasant thing to think about, them being the only ones active enough to have a chance at doing something to stop all this. A slim chance at best, but a chance nonetheless.

"I don't think we should hide." Chrono said, pausing long enough to look at Aria's bracelet. "Nor should we leave anyone behind. If the Light Chaser really does have tabs on you, then what's stopping him from showing up now to take Aria. The fact that he hasn't means that he must be waiting for something or the right moment. Then let's use that to our advantage, use this time to get strong enough so that we can deal with this." Taking in a breath, Chrono concluded with. "Besides, I'm not going into hiding until I know where my sister is and that she's safe."

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take listened to the two of their's responses, both had their reasons why they couldn't hide. Aria possibly being tracked ruined the entire purpose of hiding anyway. And Chrono couldn't just abandon Tinarah at this point. The boy stood there processing it and closed his eyes. He was dying then. There was no other possible way this was going to go. Takehiko had only just convinced himself that his life wasn't going to be short, that he was going to have a chance to possibly be as old if not older than the Elders of his homeworld. But now? Well, at the rate things were going they were going to march to their deaths, and he wasn't convinced otherwise at this point. Take opened his eyes and looked at the rest of them and said, "Fine. We don't hide. But then what? We're just chasing hunches at this point. I know that's where we started, but these recent ones have been dangerous hunches. Are we going to just dive straight on in?" he held back from saying it was just a suicide mission. He'd all but accepted that.

9. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"No one is hiding and no one is getting left behind." Choma said sternly. He folded his arms and wishing he could tell them all about Mika but, in the event that Torrin failed, he chose not to get their hopes up. He was about to speak once more when Aria came in to hug Choma. He returned the embrace and nodded at her. "I'm happy you're alive and well." He moved away and placed a hand on her shoulder before turning his attention towards Chrono. "We'll get your sister back. We won't lose anyone else."

"For now, there is a technique I will teach all of you to help make the battles ahead a little bit easier. This is something that will only become more powerful with the more bonds you make."

The party has learned of Dimension Links! Check the OOC Thread for details on the technique.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Having a hand placed on her shoulder put Aria back in time to where she was on her uncle's farm. Where even though things became a little chaotic, she still had others around her to keep her spirits up and look forward to another day. Times were uncertain now, but it seemed like they could get through it... Maybe.

Once Master Choma taught them the new technique, her mind was cluttered with many questions and concerns. Take had a few good points as well. She chewed on her bottom lip, thinking a moment. "
    What if... we do what we're supposed to do. You know, keep protecting the worlds from the darkness somehow... Bring balance back to the worlds. That's why we have the keyblades, right?" She asked as she glanced up at Master Choma and then looked to the others. "I know we originally set out to find the Light Chaser and that's when things went... bad..."

She pushed the memories out of her mind of being lost to the darkness, only to be rescued by the enemy they were looking for in the first place. And then learning about Mika death and Tinarah's disappearance on another world when she wasn't there with them. "
    So what if we don't focus on just him for a while? What if we just follow the trail of the darkness and go where we're needed next? That way we can get stronger, and maybe find out what we're up against along the way. We're not going to learn anything staying put in one area or chasing down hunches... Maybe we can find the Princesses of Heart first before the Light Chaser and get them to a place where they can be protected. Maybe we'll find Tinarah, and even the other students and masters.... Maybe we'll get stronger than the Light Chaser's apprentices. They have the upper hand because they have the experience, because we hadn't explored enough worlds outside the ones we're familiar with to really understand what's happening and why it's turning out this way."

Aria was tired, but she thought back hard to when she first conversed with the Light Chaser, subconsciously fiddling with the bracelet. Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she tried to remember. It seemed so long ago even though it probably was not. "
    Speaking of experience.... The Light Chaser... He told me that they're trying to save the worlds from darkness and restore them back to normal again. He puts the worlds almost lost to darkness in a Sleeping State where he can erase all the darkness that took over it... or that's what I understand. And his apprentices are trained to clear out the darkness too. I remember him saying that 'The darkness in the hearts of everyone had brought this plague of destruction. To save the worlds and restore those which had been lost, darkness must be eliminated.'

Her head was beginning to ache, but she continued on. "He's trying to remove the darkness in everyone's hearts. He says it wouldn't hurt anyone, but it was going to take time. He needs Seven Princesses of Hearts to summon something called... Kingdom Hearts. He said only then would it be easy to erase the darkness in everyone's heart completely... and it'll force the worlds into a new stability in all the worlds... Whatever that means. It doesn't sound good though, and it seems dangerous."

Aria's lips pressed in a thin line as she realized something she had said. Her eyes darted to Master Choma. "
    Did you know I was a Princess of Heart...?" she asked softly. If her master did, she didn't know how she would react. With this new title weighing in on her, Aria felt unprepared and under trained for this role. She didn't even know what it meant exactly to be a Princess of Heart, save that it was someone who had no darkness within them and could power a thing called Kingdom Hearts that could cause good or destruction in the worlds. Did she waste her time with Master Choma learning nothing...? Was she going to be ready to face whatever was ahead at this point?

11. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Time seemed to slow down before the King spoke. If the King said no then it would be a no. He'd resign himself to the decision and carry on the way he did, fighting for his King. It was his duty as a knight to serve his king after all and it was just an opportunity that was missed nothing major. In those moments the King contemplated the decision Boreas thought about the risk he put the Kingdom in by leaving. Sure there were others who could fill in for him but it would be better to have both him and them around. Here was hoping his request wasn't going to weaken the kingdom too much. When the King gave him permission he bowed his head once more. "Thank you, your majesty." Boreas said, getting to his feet.

Boreas had asked the Keyblade master if they needed to go anywhere specific or whether their first priority was getting out of there immediately not caring where they ended up. She told him where they were headed and how they ought to get there. Boreas created the portal to their destination. As Atmos summoned her weapon, Boreas could feel the other guards in the room tense up. He himself quickly drew out his keyblade with a flick of his wrist and assumed a stance. Her lack of action with the weapon put him a little more at ease, but she should have known summoning a weapon in the presence of a King would lead to this. He heard the King ell everyone to stand down and on his orders Boreas made his blade disappear and gestured to the portal for her to go through first. After Atmos went through the portal he took one last look around the room before stepping through himself, the portal closing behind him.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 9
    A Heart Repaired

[​IMG]
    Stamatis was pleased that, over time, Tinarah's mood had begun to improve. He would ask for stories of her homeworld, of happier times with her family, and he would give her details of his own struggles as a young student. Once more they had resumed playing together and music filled the halls of the castle. Tinarah's skills as a keyblade wielder had improved and with time he had taught her a spell to add to her repertoire. Over recent days they had begun sparing in earnest and though that meant more bruises for Tinarah it was a way for her to prove to herself that she could handle herself.

But with so much time having been spent here and not back at home, Stamatis worried about what Tinarah had been missing out all this time. Instead of a normal training session, that morning he told her to meet him at the dining room where not one, but three cakes were placed on the table.
    "I've heard that many worlds celebrate birthdays like this." Each cake, one vanilla, another chocolate, and the last strawberry, had a single bright yellow candle lit and placed in the center. "By my count, you would have had three or four birthdays during your time here. I went with three because the two of us are unlikely to finish all these pastries alone." He mused.

Tinarah came downstairs and looked a little puzzled as she observed the cakes that were sitting on the table. What were they celebrating? And why were they eating cake this early in the morning anyways? Puzzled Tinarah stepped further in the room and observed Stamatis as he began to speak again. Birthdays? Tinarah couldn't help but smile and giggle a little bit. "But my birthday was a few months back. We missed it." She told him, not seeming to concerned by it. "And it was four birthdays by this point." She informed him walking closer to the table before turning to Stamatis. "Thank you so much." She said hugging him.

Tinarah had been a lot happier over the past year and she felt like she had a real connection with Stamatis now, almost saw him a bit like a father figure since he had been the only one consistently there for her over the past four years. She then looked at the three cakes.
    "Well, I mean you could have always invited Fost. I am sure he could have helped us eat all of this food, and I am sure he wouldn't mind cake for breakfast." She pointed out how silly that was but then looked at the candle. "You must have also had a birthday in this time, or four, are you going to help me blow out the candle?"

Stamatis returned the embrace and pulled out a chair for Tinarah.
    "I am sorry we did not do this sooner. And as for Fost, I am not sure if-"

"I don't like cake, kid." Fost's gruff voice echoed. The man was alone when he approached. "Your master invited me knowing I don't eat that stuff but I came anyway. I'm not that easy to keep away."

"Glad you could make it. Here I was thinking you were the antisocial one." Stamatis motioned for the fellow master to take a seat at the table before returning his attention towards Tinarah. "My people never celebrated birthdays. I only found out it was a custom when I began traveling to other worlds."

"He used it as an excuse to forget mine every year." Fost grumbled as he walked over towards Tinarah. "That being said, I didn't have time to bring you a gift. But Stamatis told me he has something good enough for it to count for both of us." The man opened his arms expecting a hug of his own. Though he had seen less of Tinarah than he wished he was still fond of the girl. "You've grown since I last saw you."

"I didn't expect it at all after all it was me who never shared when my birthday was." Tinarah pointed out. The first three years she didn't want to acknowledge it. This past year however it just felt too late, too long of not bothering with it to actually bring it up.

As Stamatis spoke about Fost, a familiar gruff voice came from behind her, and Tinarah turned around beaming with joy.
    "How can you not like cake? Everyone likes cake." Tinarah pointed out as she took a step forward and gave Fost a big hug. "I missed you. You don't come visit often enough." she complained. Sure she liked Stamatis and he made good company, but sometimes it was nice to have someone else to talk to and share what had been happening in her life. Stamatis walked through it all with her, so she really couldn't share much exciting recent news with him. Fost on the other hand got months worth of rundowns and displays when he came to visit.

After giving Fost a big hug, Tinarah grabbed a seat, motioning for Fost to take the one next to her. She wondered if she could blow out the candle yet or if they could eat the cake, but Tinarah chose to be polite.
    "So you don't celebrate birthdays? Where is the fun of that? It is the one day that it is all about you. You are allowed to be a little selfish." Tinarah thought back on her birthdays with her father. It had been year 's since she celebrated but her father always made sure they were extra special.

" So when is your birthday Fost? I promise I will remind the old man this year if you allow us to celebrate it with you." Another excuse to visit him, and maybe this time they could go to him instead of him always coming to them.

"I prefer harder stuff." Fost looked over at Stamatis who shook his head at the man. "Stuff I'm not supposed drink in front of children." He added with a hint of annoyance in his tone as he glared at Stamatis. "Anyway, if I came to visit so often you probably wouldn't miss me so much, kid. I'd hate to see that." He headed over towards Tinarah and took the seat beside her as Stamatis moved to the other side of the table to sit opposite them.

"My people just never celebrated birthdays. I do not know why. It was just the way that it is."

"And you thought I was the killjoy." Fost smirked. "As for my own, I haven't kept track of it in a very long time. Never saw a point to celebrating it alone so I just kinda forgot when it was."

"It seems we have that in common then. Without a birthday to celebrate, I simply lost track of when mine was when I was still a child."

"Well you had a birthday. Your people were just too stuck up to enjoy it. Or too busy moseying around in the forest." Fost leaned back in his chair, now twirling a fork in his hand.

"Yes." At Stamatis's calm response Fost frowned since his attempt to irritate him had failed. "Now then, I believe gifts are meant to come after we blow out the candles."

"I thought it was food first then presents."

"I thought you did not like cake."

"What? Food's food." Fost shrugged. "Fine. We'll do it your way, old man."

"You know I'm not stupid right? I have a pretty good idea what you are talking about. I may have never seen Stamatis with it, but my dad would often drink after he put me to bed after my mom died. I think it helped him cope." Talking about her family and what happened to her mom had slowly become easier.

Listening to the banter of the two men Tinarah smiled.
    "Are you two sure you aren't some old married couple?" She asked them. "We should do this again for both of you. Who cares if you don't know when your birthday is. We can still celebrate." Tinarah pointed out, liking the idea of celebrating them for once. "I can try and cook for it.." She even offered to sweeten the deal.

Stamatis mentioned blowing out the candle and the gift, and the curiosity of the gift started to get the better of the girl.
    "So I am guessing this is you telling me to hurry up so we can eat Fost? Fine fine, I'm on it." She said standing up so she could get closer to the candle and blow it out. "Happy now?"

Stamatis reached into his pocket and placed a small trinket onto the table. A yellow glow emitted from it and if Tinarah looked closer she would have seen it was a
    necklace with a small hourglass attached that was glowing yellow.

"A little plain don't you think?" Fost asked, eyeing the gift.

"I've spent a great deal of time working on this. A great deal of my magical power was poured into the sands of that hourglass. It will not be enough to take you home, Tinarah, but as your powers grow you will be able to use it to return to your own time." Stamatis smiled.

"And how far away is that time? We never discussed this." Fost sounded concerned.

"Do not worry. Both of us should still be around in her time. By my estimate she had come from twenty-three years in the future. Nineteen years in the future by now, I believe."

Fost relaxed and nodded. "Good. I'll still be alive and kicking by then."

"Perhaps not kicking so much."

"Just because you elves age more gracefully doesn't mean I'll be any less of a pain in your ass." Fost defiantly spoke, aiming his fork towards Stamatis.

"I would expect nothing less from you, old friend." Stamatis smiled and clasped his hands together.

"Who're you calling old?"

Tinarah looked at the necklace gasping slightly. She didn't care what Fost said, she thought it was beautiful. "It is do pretty. Thank you!"She said not letting all of what was being said set in quite yet.

Tinarah had become content living here, and as she got older the need to return to her old life lessened as she learned to be content with the life that Stamatis had offered her. Given the chance though she couldn't throw away everything he had done for her. All of this training had been about getting her home, and while it would hurt to leave she wouldn't throw the gift back at him. He spent so much time and effort for that, and there was more yet to come.

Taking the necklace off the table she fastened it around her neck, gingerly touching the hourglass.
    "When I do get back to my own time... How will I find you both again? Can you teach me to use those portals? I can't bare the thought of never seeing you two again when I eventually go home." She hoped they wouldn't forget about her when she got home. Who said her timeline here was the same as the one she grew up in. After all the first time she met Choma, from what she could tell he didn't recognize her or have any familiarity, but yet she met him here, in the past. In his past.

"And when I do get home and find you again.... Well there was something off going on in my timeline we were trying to deal with it when I was sent here... Would you help?"

"I am happy you like it, Tinarah." Stamatis smiled. "Portals are...a difficult lesson. But there is another, much more direct method to find us. When you are ready to leave, I will teach you how but for now we should enjoy the time we have here with each other." He paused for a moment and frowned when Tinarah brought up problems she was facing in her own time. "Of course. We'll help however we can."

"Just don't tell us what's going on. Don't want to mess with the timeline." Fost added in.

"We will meet again, Tinarah. Have faith in that."

Fost reminded her not to state what the problem was, and Tinarah nodded. She was aware there were thing that she shouldn't mention being from another time. "I don't even know if I would get it right. I was so scared and unsure, I didn't know what to think of it and just did as Choma asked of me. Doesn't make for good explaining." Tinarah admitted before sitting back thinking of something less depressing than having to leave.

"You know...." Tinarah mused. "If I am still 19 years outside of my own time line, my brother is just born, and here I am celebrating my 16th birthday. Which was on May 10th by the way." As she spoke her stomach growled and Tinarah blushed in embarrassment as she stood up and cut herself a piece of the strawberry cake. "Guess it is time to eat."

Stamatis saved the leftover cake after they each had their fill, with Fost having actually taken a slice of chocolate cake, and after some more time chatting amongst themselves Fost stood up to make his leave. "When we're all back together again we should do this once more." The man spoke. "Besides, kid, you'd owe us nineteen years worth of cake."

"So you do not hate sweets anymore?" Stamatis raised an eyebrow.

"Nineteen cakes can feed a man for a long time, old friend. A long time."

Stamatis chucked and nodded. "I agree. But when Tinarah does leave to her own time, do not be a stranger. I have missed our conversations and even I can grow weary of meditation alone."

"...You're not asking me to sit out in the trees with you to meditate, are you? Dropping by every now and then is fine but that's going a little too far."

"Of course not. Sparring would be a little more your speed, would it now?"

"Now you're talking." Fost responded with a grin. He turned towards Tinarah and took in a deep breath. "I know we haven't had a lot of time together, but I'm glad I met you, kid. You've really grown up since I first met you and you're really starting to grow into a real keyblade wielder. Hell, if your original master doesn't mind I'd be honored to get an invite to observe your Mark of Mastery exam when you're ready for it."

As the day past Tinarah was happy for the conversation, sharing everything she learned with Fost. She wished that they had more time, she wanted to spar with him and show him how much she grew in that, however instead she settled for bringing out her violin and preforming for them during their conversations.

Finally it was time to part ways, but the way that Fost spoke, Tinarah's heart had sunk. Stamatis still said she had to get stronger before she could get home and the necklace would just help. Did he not plan to come back and visit? He had to at least when she left. Instead of voicing her concerns, she tried to hide them from her face.
    "I already owe you a lot more than that." She wouldn't even try and guess at either of the Master's ages. While they seemed to be close to each other in age, she didn't want to overshoot it and offend anyone.

Tinarah stood up with Fost and looked at him for a moment. It looked like she wanted to say something but kept changing her mind. Finally he spoke up to her again and tears started to trail down her face.
    "Before I go you have to come say goodbye. Promise me you will come say goodbye, see me off." She said her voice trembling as she walked up and gave Fost a hug. "And Uncle Fost. I would be honoured to have you attend my Mark of Mastery." She said softly. She had toyed with the idea for a very long time of trying calling him Uncle. She had said it a thousand times in her head and never had the nerve to say it out loud. Tinarah never had an uncle in her life, but it just seemed right, felt right. Fost was that sort of man in her life, who was there sometimes but was as much family as Stamatis was, and at this point they were the only family that she had. "After I pass the exam we will have another celebration then too, since you seem to like cake so much." Tinarah joked, reluctantly letting go of him, but she didn't want him to go.

As Fost hugged Tinarah he nodded. "Of course. I'll be there to see you off. Besides, Stamatis and I still have to show you how to contact us once you're back in your time." He placed his hand on the girl's head and playfully ruffled her hair. He sighed and let a smile show when she called him "Uncle Fost". "You've made me too soft, kid."

"I think it's a good thing." Stamatis chimed in.

"Well...I've gotta be going." He spoke with a hint of sorrow in his voice. Fost turned towards Stamatis and crossed his arms. "You've done good training her. You really should take in more students."

"Perhaps but that would diminish the time I would be able to spend with the individuals. Such as I have done with Tinarah."

"Fancy way of saying you're too lazy to deal with more than one." Fost retorted.

"Come back soon. You're always welcome here."

Fost nodded and knelt down beside Tinarah, looking her in the eyes. "Even if I can't visit as often as I'd like, you have my word that I'll be there when you leave and I'll still be around on the other side. You hear me, kid?"

"I will hold you to that." Tinarah responded softly. She looked between Stamatis and Fost. Perhaps she had made Fost go soft, but she found this person he became a comfort to her, and she could see that he might have needed it too. From what she had heard over the years until she had arrived both these Masters seemed to have spent a lot of time alone. Now they both had students and more than that, a reason to visit with each other and have company that they could relate to more.

The thought of Stamatis having more students didn't sit well, and not because she thought she would be replaced, but the way that Stamatis taught her, she couldn't see him dealing with numerous students at once, the way he taught her was perfect, at least for her. That being said Tinarah was never inclined to look for friends like some student might have. It could be a reason for one to take in numerous students.

As Fost finally went to leave, he left with one more comment. Tinarah could only manage a nod before watching him go. Soon after he was gone however she couldn't hold back the tears any longer. It had been a while since the last time she cried when he left, but today had been a special day for her and there was a lot of emotion to it. She didn't want to think of leaving and she wished she had more time to visit with Fost and show him, perhaps, in the end, she was lonely here. Stamatis was good company but it might not always be enough.

Eighteen months pass...

13. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Choma folded his arms as he listened to Aria, an expression of concern crossing his face. If what she said about the Light Chaser was true then their concerns were going to be of a larger scale than just clearing out the darkness lingering on the worlds they passed through. Choma believed the Light Chaser's actions would not only lead to instability but the possibility of a new war. "I see... Thank you for bringing this to my attention." Choma was ready to ask of Aria's experience with the Chasers in an attempt to get a better read on them when she questioned why he had never told her of her status as a Princess of Heart.

Taken aback by her sudden knowledge of the subject, then coming to the realization that the Light Chaser must have seen to telling her he took a moment to compose his thoughts. "I had to keep it a secret to protect you. The more you knew the more likely you would have taken actions to put yourself in harm's way. If there had been a situation where you could offer to trade yourself for the life of another, you would have no doubt taken it because you would have known of your value as one of the Seven. By not knowing that I took that choice from you. Though it seems that this was in vain." He made no attempt to apologize. The action he took was the correct one with the knowledge he had at the time.

"For now, the plans remain unchanged until we have more information. Clear worlds of darkness and keep the Light Chaser from taking anymore Princesses. I had no intention of give you any other directives. All of you look stronger now than when you first arrived at Evetide. Keep this up and soon you will prove to be more than a match for any keyblade wielder." Choma glanced over at Aria before continuing to speak. "Also, Aria, what did you learn during your time with the Chasers? When the time comes we should have a better understanding of who we are facing. So what are we up against?"

[​IMG]

Atmos took a moment to catch her breath and clear her head when they were on the other side. "That...that feels much better for me." She spoke after a moment before straightening herself and allowing her keyblade to vanish. Until then she had never experienced the side effects in being in an area of such strong darkness for so long. Any time she had come across such an environment she had always had her armor accessible to her.

They had arrived at the ruins on the outskirts of Atlantis but the city was just in view. The air itself felt calmer with no Heartless around but she couldn't help but feel that something was off. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that the princess of this world had yet to be returned. Still, she had to be certain that Torrin had not come here to drop her off beforehand if he did find her. "Come, we should stop to pay the king of this world a visit. Perhaps we may get lucky and Torrin will have returned."

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Takehiko listened to Aria's explanation over events to Choma, getting a bit more detail than what he'd already known. Choma's response to Aria seemed... well, reasonable for the most part. But Take didn't exactly see how having the knowledge of being a princess of heart would make her instantly think that kind of 'self sacrifice for friends' was even on the table. And it seemed like something really big to not tell anyone. The boy listened to Choma explain how the plan was not changed and that they were going to keep going as planned with the goal of getting stronger. Though he was a bit more content with having a structured plan, a part seemed confusing to him and Take stepped forward, "How are we supposed to keep the princesses safe when we only know two of them, Aria and... Kida? And Kida was already captured. Do you have a good idea on who or where any of them are? Or even just a hunch?"

15. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Boreas stepped through the portal and was met with a world entirely unfamiliar to him. He had known of the existence of the other worlds because of the recounting of the ancient war that the light had started. He hadn't been to any of those other worlds though. Atmos said she was feeling a bit better and Boreas wondered whether being in the Realm of light would have adverse effects like the Realm of Darkness had had on her. He hit the activator and in a moment his armour was gone, revealing the young man beneath. He wore a simple dark green tunic, black trousers and boots. All that remained of his armour were the two pauldrons. "Well good to hear you're doing better then, although I am wondering whether I would be at the same risk you were for being in the Realm of Light?" Boreas asked the Keyblade master, her implication of Torrin having been around here, perhaps for those full 6 years it would be fine, but it never hurt to ask. "What do you mean Torrin has returned here, where did he go and to what end? How long have you been working with him?" Boreas was curious and this woman implied to have met him already, which would make finding him that much easier. Boreas however didn't expect to find the nephew of Joch here, it couldn't be that easy... As Atmos lead the way to the King of this world Boreas just took in the wonders of this world.

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Next time I get put on a smaller boat, someone is going to lose an eye...." Illiana whispered to herself as she got back up to the boat and was quite surprised with what was awaiting the group. Her eyes widen for a moment before opening up her umbrella. "Can't say the feeling is mutual at the moment but sure let's go with that." She stayed silent as Choma and the rest of the group discussed events prior and events in the future as well as their current plan of action. Choma had taught them a new technique before Aria went in depth a bit about the Light Chaser's plans. Eliminate the darkness by capturing the princesses of heart? Illiana rolled her eyes before continuing to listen. Choma had informed them to continue what they were doing. He then inquired about Aria's time with the Light Chaser. She turned her head toward Aria, quite curious to know as well. "I'm quite curious as well. Just how many people are we looking at?"

17. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]
    "Well, he said they're Princesses of Heart, right?" Glyde spoke up from the back of the group. Rather, he spoke softly, in an effort to keep the discussion confined within the range that only the group of Keybearers could hear; no one else on the ship needed to know their business. He pressed his way closer in to the middle of the cluster created by his peers. When he spoke again, his voice dropped a bit lower. "Seems to make sense that, if we're looking looking for them, it couldn't hurt to start by finding people who are simply princesses in terms of royalty. I mean, it worked that way for Kida. Maybe that's just how it is?"

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take thought about Glyde's answer and said, "That does make sense... hm... wait." Take blinked a moment before turning over to Aria, looking over at Choma, then looking back at Aria and saying, "Aria, you're a princess? Like, not the princess of heart thing I knew that. I meant like, actual royalty?" he blinked a bit and said, "I-I didn't mean to come across as rude... your majesty... I just... you didn't exactly seem like what I'd expect a princess would be like. Not that I am... sure what a princess would be like. You just, after the conversation we had..." Take was quiet and thought further about it, "It doesn't necessarily change anything it's just that I thought you were more on the level of peasant. Does that even make sense? You mentioned a farm once. You look like you've been on a farm. I'm gonna just... shut up now." And Take did.

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    She didn’t like the answer she got from Master Choma.

As a youth, she did put herself in harm’s way much against her aunt’s and uncle’s wishes. But after Aria proved herself to be helpful and got better at defending herself and others from the wolf-like creatures that got too close to her farm, they didn’t hold her back anymore. That, and she was stubborn; still going out at the edge of the fields at the crack of dawn with her bow, arrows, spear, and flares even after being told no.

Aria bit her lower lip as she felt disappointment bluntly stab at her soul. Was she really that weak to Master Choma? Was she not trustworthy enough for her own master to take care of herself while making sure others were alright? She almost missed all of the questions being thrown at her and the small bit of conversation that was taking place. Her mind was abuzz with doubt within herself, and she was starting to feel a tight panic swell within her chest. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears, and her eyes sting as if she was about to break down and cry in front of everyone. Why did the keyblade choose her if her own master didn’t believe she could handle challenging things...? Where was Mika when she needed her the most? Sure she had a lot to learn, but she could fight. She was resilient. She dealt with hard things before all of this. She could get strong enough. Could she...? She could be trusted to make hard choices, right? Was she better back on Amerath than here with everyone else after all...?

Take’s voice snapped her out of her panicked state for a moment. Her eyes blankly landed on him a moment as he struggled to address her a certain way. She wrinkled her eyebrow and then giggled-halfheartedly, trying to hide her own doubts and pain from the rest of the group. She rubbed her eyes on the sleeve of her shirt and shook her head. “No, no, I’m not a princess-princess, Take... I grew up on a farm all my life.” She shrugged her shoulders a little and kicked absently at the deck’s floor. “There hasn’t been anything special about me until now.” Aria looked down as she hugged one arm to herself, feeling absolutely small and insignificant for a moment. “Honestly, I thought the Light Chaser was messing with my head when he told me I was one of the few with pure hearts... But I guess I am what he said I am,” she said as she glanced over at Master Choma and then back to her friend. “I... don’t know what happened to my mom and dad... all I know is my aunt and uncle took care of me from when I was a tiny baby to about a year ago when I got the keyblade. But as far as I know, nope, I’m not royalty. But maybe the rest of the princesses of hearts are.”

She offered Take a small smile to let him know he was fine with with his questions, and then looked to the rest of the group. If she was going to make herself useful at least once, now was probably her only chance. “There’s Seven apprentices as far as I’m aware of... There’s one named Koa. The Light Chaser had me duel him to see where I was at. I wasn’t really good, so he beat probably under five minutes.” She shrugged and kept her eyes down for the rest of the time she spoke. “There was another who was named Chrysanthemum... but I just called her Chrys. The Light Chaser had me pair up with her to get rid of this huge Dark Side that was still in Eventide. She was a lot stronger than I was and pretty much could have taken it down on her own without me there. It seemed like she was one of the Light Chaser’s favorites... at least that’s what I observed.” She shrugged her shoulders again and rubbed the back of her neck. “That’s all who I really know. Everyone else was kind of doing their own thing while I was talking with the Light Chaser and dealing with the Dark Side... Oh, and when Torrin showed up, he threw one of them on the table, Koa didn’t want to fight him, and neither did Chrys... it was like they knew him? I don’t know exactly though, don’t quote me on that. It was kinda hard to keep up with it.”

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana spun her umbrella as it laid on her shoulder. She watched at Take's reaction over Aria being a princess of heart. After Take and Aria finished laughing, Aria began to divulge information about the Light Chaser's students. She kept spinning her umbrella until it came to an abrupt stop. "There's seven apprentices as far as I'm aware....There's one named Koa." Illiana's eyes widen like saucers. Aria continued to speak. "There was another who was named Chrysanthemum... but I just called her Chrys. The Light Chaser had me pair up with her to get rid of this huge Dark Side that was still in Eventide. She was a lot stronger than I was and pretty much could have taken it down on her own without me there. It seemed like she was one of the Light Chaser’s favorites... at least that’s what I observed. That’s all who I really know. Everyone else was kind of doing their own thing while I was talking with the Light Chaser and dealing with the Dark Side... Oh, and when Torrin showed up, he threw one of them on the table, Koa didn’t want to fight him, and neither did Chrys... it was like they knew him? I don’t know exactly though, don’t quote me on that. It was kinda hard to keep up with it." Illiana's eyes widen like saucers. Aria continued to speak. Before anyone could say anything a loud smash echoed. The tip of her umbrella smashed through the floor. Her hands had formed into fists. They shook quite a bit as she stood there. Her voice almost shook she spoke. "I-I think it's time for me to go sleep while I still can. Have fun with the rest of your talk. Bye bye." She lifted her umbrella and started making her way down the steps. She immediately ran to a secluded place below the deck. Illiana immediately sank to her knees as she grabbed her arms. She felt her body shake as she tried to hold back her tears. She whispered ever so faintly to herself. "It's not true. It's not true. It's not true......It can't be.....why?...why are my gut feelings always right when it comes to this? No.....no no no no no no...Koa......tell me this a lie.....she has to be wrong. She just has to be." Denial and pain were the only emotions she felt at that very moment. For two years, she had believed that her little brother was gone. Gone from her life, her family's lives, his loved one's life. Taken away by the darkness. She kept denying it and kept believing he was still alive, that everyone was wrong. Time passed by and she slowly accepted the fact he was gone. Before she even realized, tears had begun streaming down her face. Her shoulders shook as she silently cried. No sounds came out her mouth just the tears that left her watering eyes.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018