Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 6
    Music of the Heart

[​IMG]
    The morning sun had just begun to shine through the stained glass windows of the castle. Stamatis had long been up since then having begun his daily meditation early this day. By the time he had finished he returned to the castle. It had been quite some time since Tinarah had arrived and still she could not summon her blade. He had sensed the potential within her and told her that it was in her somewhere but she was unable to call her keyblade. Additionally, the only communication he had from Fost was a week ago when the master said he was searching for an apprentice of his own. The man had been aging but it still surprised him that Fost had taken so long to even begin a search for someone to pass the legacy down to given Fost's status. Stamatis had told this to Tinarah but could tell she wasn't happy about this.

Master Stamatis paced around the entrance hall for several minutes still deciding what the girl's next lesson would be. He looked out the window and gazed at the grass, still moist from the rainfall that occurred last night. It wasn't a storm but merely just light rain. He waited in the entrance hall for Tinarah to wake, if she hadn't yet, to continue with the plans for the day.

Even after a month of being there, Tinarah's speaking was still at a minimum. She did her best to avoid it when she could and often time during or after meditations she would look sad, like she was missing something dearly. In some of her spare time she looked around the castle, almost like in search of something, but would often quickly end up back in her room, staring off into the nothingness. During this time she had not seen Fost but was told that he was off searching for his own student. It made Tinarah feel like she wasn't good enough, even if Stamatis told her that there was potential. It seemed depression weighed heavy on the young girl still, something a month of training and structure wasn't fixing. The structure and chore certainly weren't a bad thing, they kept Tinarah busy after all, but there was only so much it could do for her going forward, it was just a small comfort.

One morning Tinarah got up and ready shortly after sunrise. She didn't really have a clock or anything to wake her up, instead relying on the sun streaming through the curtains that she would leave open as a way to wake up. Stamatis had never said anything about the time she woke up, so she assumed that worked as well for him as it did for her. While she dragged her feet a little that morning while getting ready, she found herself dressed and down in the entrance hall after Stamatis arrived and was waiting ready for her. She nodded her good morning to Stamatis as she stopped near him getting the feeling that he had a plan for the day.

"If you wished for one object, what would it be?" He clasped his hands together. "I realize that you haven't exactly been comfortable staying here and I have not done as much as I could have to help with that, so if there was something that would make you more at ease here, what would it be?" He had also avoided the subject to keep Tinarah from withdrawing further into herself or risk forcing her to open up when she was not ready. But so much time had passed that he could no longer put it off. She was going to stay here for the foreseeable future and for her training to be more productive she needed to feel at ease.

"Or is there something you would like to do? A change of pace in your training perhaps?" He further questioned, genuinely curious as to what Tinarah wanted.

Tinarah looked up at Stamatis slowly. A direct question was hard to respond to without speaking in some way. Tinarah thought about it for a moment, what she would like, it wasn't as much a question as it was her worrying about being a burden if she asked. What she wanted wasn't as cheap as it could be, there were plenty of other ways to entertain herself. However aside from family, aside from changing the past, what her brother did to her, and how she was just left here, there was only one easy solution Tinarah could think of. "Well....." She started softly, her eyes darting around the room nervously before she forced herself to continue. "I would like.... Well I play violin, and if it isn't too much burden. And you don't have to or anything, but I would like one to play. I understand if it is too expensive, I just used to play my moms old one and it helped calm me down and all you see." She tried to explain feeling the need to justify herself more. He also asked about training. And while Tinarah didn't have any particular opinions on it, she was sure Stamatis had noticed her scars by now, perhaps it was a good time to ask about what Choma wanted to teach her, it was after all valid with or without a keyblade.

"Could you possibly... Maybe teach me some self defense one day.... Chrono said I was too weak and... well he is right. Choma and Chrono has both had to save me because I couldn't myself..." She admitted sounding ashamed about that.

"I see." Stamatis nodded and stroked his chin thoughtfully.
    "Well I don't see any problem with either request. Before I became a master I spent much of my free time sitting in front of a piano. Giving you something to express yourself is no problem. It's admirable to be honest." Stamatis motioned for Tinarah to follow him. "Give me a day and you will have your violin. For now, I can at least teach you some of the basics of self-defense." He began his ascension once they reached some stairs. "There's a sparring room, I'm sure you've seen it while exploring, that's big enough for...well it's size is of no importance. It's just the two of us for now."

It made her feel better that Stamatis also seemed to appreciate music. It made it feel a little less... well alone. However even with that she chose not to go into full conversation, instead returning to nodding as Stamatis told her to follow him. She was smiling a little bit, or the closest she had come to a smile since arriving, at the thought of having an instrument to play as she followed through the castle to the sparring room. She had indeed seen it in her exploring, generally avoiding it, not feeling comfortable going in it yet. However she knew if she wanted to return to her brother she didn't just need her keyblade back, but she needed to prove that she was strong, and to that she needed to... well learn to be strong. She couldn't help but wonder what he was going to say about the size of the room but it didn't matter. Tinarah rolled up her sleeves and looked at the one remaining scar. Her hand then drifted up to her head where her hair hid another. She wouldn't let those things happen to her again. That is why she requested this even though she hated fighting. She couldn't just hide behind Chrono. He hated her now because she had for so long. She had to make it up to him somehow.

When they arrived at the sparring room Stamatis placed his hands on his hips and looked around. His footsteps echoed throughout the room and, aside from the racks on the sides of the room holding training weapons such as wooden swords, blunted swords, and staves, it was empty. It had been some time since it had seen any use but none of that had shown through since before Tinarah had arrived he still kept everything in top shape.

"We won't do anything fancy today. So we'll be starting with the very basics. Today that will be throwing a punch."

One day passes...

True to his word Stamatis had returned to Tinarah the next morning, violin in hand as he waited again for her by the entrance hall.

Basic training or not, Tinarah was quite tired by the end of it, just wanting to relax a little bit. Her violin wouldn't be there until the following day at least so after Stamatis has taught her a little bit about punching she then had a shower and returned to her daily chores, following back into the rhythms that had become so familiar to her over time. Not only the chores became a pattern, but the order she did them in. If anything happened that through off that order she had a hard time keeping pace and remembering what to do next.

The next day when Tinarah went down to meet Stamatis like she did every morning, she noticed he held something in his hands as she descended down the stairs. As she got closer she could make out what it was, the violin she asked for. Running the rest of the way to him, Tinarah paused a moment to take in the beauty of it. How much had he spent to get it? While she loved her mothers violin and would rather have it, she could tell this one was of a far finer make. She just looked in awe for a moment before looking up at Stamatis, forgetting all about pleases and thank yous as she looked him in the eye earnestly.
    "May I?"

The man nodded and motioned for her to play it.
    "Of course." He was just happy to see Tinarah so excited for the first time during her stay in the castle. "I look forward to hearing music in these halls again." He added in cheerfully.

Tinarah grabbed the violin as softly as she would hold a child. She then slowly placed the violin under her chin. She didn't know if she was worthy of playing such a beautiful instrument, but slowly she began to pull the bow along the strings. A song came out, slow at first but the longer she played the happier she seemed. It wasn't that Tinarah was smiling or laughing really, but something in her seemed to settle, like she found a home as she started playing. She played one full song before lowering the violin down. "Thank you.... So much for this. Really." She said, and for once she didn't seem to be forcing herself to speak, instead fully meaning what she was saying. having a violin in her hand brought her more comfort than anything else he could do for her would.

Stamatis listened intently to Tinarah's performance, now finding that this girl had a knack for music. Tinarah wouldn't have been able to play forever but, for now, this was a nice reprieve from the usual order of things.

One hundred and fifty days pass...

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono waited with his arms crossed for the rest of Illiana's explanation. He wasn't sure how his one question about whether or not she had a sibling ended up being more personal than all the questions she had asked him. At first his answer was very much not helpful in regards to clearing stuff up. Maybe he should've asked about her umbrella instead, he had a lot of questions regarding how she just shoved a table, chairs and tea set into said umbrella. A sight that had caused him to raise his eyebrow.

When Illiana had spoken next, Chrono had actually gotten some decent information from her. It wasn't much, but certain more than what he was getting earlier.
    "That's more than enough." At the very least Chrono could understand not wanting to recall certain memories, he would at least not press for any further questions this time. Chrono uncrossed his arms and started to walk around. Maybe a clue as to who cut the rope Mister Arrow was tied to would appear while he did so,

3. Arch Mana Knight

Though she could not see, the Light Chaser smiled underneath his hood. Despite the doubts he knew she held, Chrys had been a good student. A portal opened up beside the Light Chaser and the man looked towards it then back at his student. "It is time. Good luck, Chrysanthemum. I have faith that you and Avra will succeed."

[​IMG]

Once Chrys walked through the portal she would find herself in a forested area beside a long winding river. Several feet away stood a girl in armor, her keyblade out and staring off into the distance. If Chrys followed her line of sight she would notice that the girl was staring at a distant massive willow tree.

[​IMG]

Noticing that Chrys had appeared on the world, Avra turned and faced her fellow Chaser. "I was wondering when you'd show. The master said he'd be sending you after me. It's good to see you. It's been a while. A week I think?" She smirked. "I found the Princess of Heart as I'm sure you already know. But...she's being protected by powerful magic. We're going to have to break the protective spell first before we can even attempt taking her out of this world. From the looks of it...I think another keyblade wielder empowered that tree over there some time ago. So yeah. We have to fight a tree. I don't think we need to destroy it, I don't want to since it seems to be sentient, but the magic weaved into it is pretty powerful." Her eyes were narrowed back towards their destination. "Together I don't think there's any way we can fail."

Silver yawned. "Why thank you." He bowed, taking off his hat and grinning at the two children. "I'm glad someone around here appreciates a hearty stew." He spoke happily. "I've seen marshmallows before but ships don't normally carry sweets. Sorry." He shrugged and turned to begin working on cleaning the dishes. This had been Jim's job but under the current circumstances he let it slide and did the work himself. The boy was too upset.

"It's getting late and I'm going to turn in for the night. Feel free to use the galley. So long as you keep it clean you can borrow it whenever you want."

The ship shook slightly. Silver ignored it as he was too busy now to pay it any attention.

Outside of the ship a swarm of Shadows scraped along the side of the Legacy and flew ahead. Left unchecked they might prove to be a serious problem later on. However, as a swarm they appear to be far stronger and fighting them would be a difficult fight. Take the life boat if you choose to battle them now or play it safe for now.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    “Thanks!” Aria said in response to Silver. She yawned again and rubbed at her eyes, but she had her own dishes to do.

Not wanting to get wet, Nini meowed in protest and hopped out of Aria’s bag and back over to Take. She sat down at Take’s feet, staring up at him and tilted her head. She wanted to make sure he was completely calm by now and wasn’t going to go crazy again.

As she was cleaning up, Aria felt the ship sway under her and grabbed on to the counter. “Whoa!” She blinked and had a look around, seeing that Silver didn’t seemed phased by it. She wasn’t sure if it was normal, but something was telling her there had to be something amiss.

“Did you feel that?” Aria asked Take quietly. She then finished up her task and dried off her hands. “I’m going to go uptop.” With that, she hurried out of the galley and made her way up the stairs to the deck.

The wind hit her face and Aria blinked while looking around the deck. There was nothing unusual above her, but she heard something scraping on the sides...

The girl ran to the railings and held on as she looked down. She gasped when she saw a swarm of Shadow Heartless, but was surprised to see that they weren’t making there way up to the deck or seemed to pay attention to those aboard. She bit her lower lip as she watched them float off the ship and ahead of them, not liking the looks of this at all. Something had to be done. They were the keyblade holders after all.

Aria pushed away from the railing and caught one of the crewmen, who looked like a weird slug, finishing up their duties for the night. “Um, is there any way I can get off this boat for a little bit and get back on?”

It made some tooting noises at her, pointing to another set of stairs. Aria raised her eyebrow in confusion and then scratched her head. “Um, uh, thanks!” She then saw Chrono and Glyde and ran by them. “There’s swarm of heartless, on the sides, I’m going to check it out.”

The Teen was off again, running down the stairs and kept asking crew members here and there where to go. On her way, she ran into Illiana and briefly explained the situation to her while walking backwards, “Shadow Heartless. Side of boat. Gonna check it out. Night!” And then she turned a corner and was back on her mini quest again.

She was finally at the place where the lifeboats were stashed. “Made it,” she mumbled as she hopped on one. One look around though, and she realized that she had no clue how to work this this thing at all. “Uuuuuuuuh.... Well then...”

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take was about to follow Aria before pausing when he heard Nini meow. He stopped to breathe a minute and knelt down and opened up his bag so Nini could hop on in comfortably. Once she was, he secured the bag slightly and ran on towards Aria. He got up there just in time for her to mention the shadows and he followed her straight away downstairs towards the apparently lifeboats. Takehiko blinked at it and said, "Maybe we should ask for help from someone who knows how to handle these things? That way it's also reassurance we're bringing it back and not just running off?" the boy backed up a bit to look down the opened bottom of the ship to see the heartless swarming around and he was kind of amused, but concerned as to why so many of them were beginning to swarm together. Takehiko thought for a moment before snapping his fingers and asking, "Why don't we ask Jim? I mean, I don't think he'd mind helping us out while we fight the heartless... maybe?"

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono hadn't really gotten all that far away from where he had started walking, instead he'd stopped to look at the starry sky as they flew past it. It was a nice sight and one he never thought he'd ever see. It was nice and pretty distracting from the variety of things going on in his mind. Then Aria had come running by and informed them of a crowd of heartless on the side of the deck. That had prompted Chrono to look at the side of the ship, spotting the various shadow heartless moving about on the side. He'd chased after Aria after seeing this. Something like this wasn't good, nor was it a good idea to leave it unchecked. Upon arriving, he'd caught the tail end of what Take had said. "Getting who to help us?"

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was about to respond to Take when Chrono suddenly appeared out of the blue. She was half-expecting anyone to follow her, and was grateful to see she wasn’t the only one who wanted to take care of the situation. “Jim,” she answered his question. “We need Jim to help us use this life boat, cause it’s got weird buttons and stuff that we don’t understand... aaaand we should probably let them know we’re just borrowing it and not taking off with their stuff without asking,” she concluded, glancing at Take. “Good idea, I wasn’t thinking about that. But yeah, that is if Jim wants to help us. If not, I don’t know what else we’re going to do. The last thing I want is to put everybody in a panic in this world over something we can handle... without the drama.”

8. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

"Wait, what?"
    Glyde had latched onto the conversation, if it could be called that from his end, between himself, Illiana, and Chrono. He became caught up in the role of a sideline observer to Chrono's string of questions and the subsequent answers. Invested as he was, he hadn't registered the swaying of the ship, or the scraping against the side of the hull. It was only when Aria hurried passed that he snapped out of his inner-musings.

A few seconds of perplexity lead to Glyde rushing away from Illiana, following a short distance behind Chrono. He arrived by the lifeboats not long after; just in time to catch Aria's plan to ask for the cabin boy's help in operating the lifeboat to ride the ship of the Shadows. "Couldn't hurt," he agreed, inching his way into the group. "I should be able to help too," he added. "With the fighting that is. Probably not the best idea for me to ask Jim's help though, seeing as I barely met the guy."

9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As Illiana made her way down, Aria had rushed passed before running back over to her. "Shadow Heartless. Side of boat. Gonna check it out. Night!" Illiana had a confused expression on her face as Aria briefly explained to her. As Aria ran off again, Illiana spoke to herself. "I swear it's as if they're trying to become a Heartless' dinner. They're more trouble than Koa was when he was 5." Illiana looked at her umbrella handle as the charm on it spun slowly. The boat had shook a bit, causing Illiana to move near the wall. Once the shaking was gone, Illiana sighed before speaking. "Greaaat...this is exactly what I need right now..." The girl sighed before turning around and making her way back up to the deck. As she made it up, the group of 4 had been looking at a lifeboat in front of them and discussing about someone named 'Jim'. The girl sighed as she spoke to herself once more. "You can walk away. You can walk away from that smaller death contraption.....You...." Illiana looked and them once more before sighing again. "You just had to have a big sisterly mode and a small hint of a conscience. Greaaaat......Someone is going to get punched if I end up in that thing....." With that, Illiana walked over to the four, umbrella in hand and on her shoulder. "Now what in the name of Artemis are you all doing?" Illiana looked at each person as she spoke. "Better question, how are we going to get Shadow Teamwork over there?" Illiana pointed with her thumb at the swarm that was on the side of the boat.

10. Arch Mana Knight

"What about me?" Jim stepped in and looked at the others. "I heard you guys run down here." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked down at the lifeboats. "You guys wanna go after that swarm, right? Well you're not all going to fit in one. I can show someone how to sail one of these but I'll have to take the other." His mood seemed to have improved since the last time the others had seen him. The distraction this served was likely the cause. "I can't just sit here and do nothing. So, how're you guys splitting up? Who's going with me? And who's going to steer the other boat?"

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take was surprised that Jim seemed to arrive while they were talking about him. It made things convenient at least. Then Jim mentioned he couldn't drive them all in a boat and that made things complicated. What, these lifeboats couldn't hold more than 3 people? That seemed ineffective. But when Jim mentioned needing another person to steer the other lifeboat, no one seemed to budge. If anything, Illiana looked paler than usual. So after a brief bit of silence, Take let out a sigh and crossed his arms, "I'll drive. Can't... be too hard... can it?" the boy realized he didn't want an answer, he just hoped he was competent enough to do at least this one thing right. And maybe it'd help him out later, it was always good to be prepared.

12. Arch Mana Knight

Jim taught Takehiko how to sail one of the RLS Legacy's life boats!

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    It was convient timing for Jim to show up, and Aria grinned at the cabin boy. That saved them one trip and less time wasted.

Aria encouragely punched Take in the arm when he offered to help out. “Yeah! I bet you’re gonna be a good driver- I mean sailer.” She smiled and gave him a thumbs up before looking over at everyone. “Um... well. How about we split up like so; Glyde and Chrono can go with Take while Illiana and I go with Jim. Ooooor we can change it up? I was trying to split it up with the, er, ones with the stronger fighting style with the ones with the less fighting styles... Like me.” She smiled sheepishly. “Or I can hop the Take boat, and Glyde or Chrono can switch? What do you guys think?”

14. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]
    "Eh. Personally, I'd feel more comfortable riding along with Jim," Glyde said, sensing that a more seasoned hand in sailing would leave his skills in better confidence. "But, it seems like that's not something that'll happen so easily; I'll go with whomever I need to." He took a sharp glance at Aria. "I'd be interested in knowing who else you're saying has... less fighting styles... Another time... However we split up, we're probably not gonna have the luxury of fighting in closed quarters so much this time. So we should make sure that we have the coverage to handle enough of them from a distance." He walked across the room and stood by one of the lifeboats. "Whenever we're ready, I guess."

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria cringed at Glyde’s words. Obviously someone was super touchy about their fighting styles being called weak. “Hey now, I was referring to myself,” she argued. She creased her eyebrows and folded her arms over her chest .”We’re going to talk about this now, cause it’s just going to get in the way during our mission. I just got here like yesterday. I wasn’t with you guys previously. I’ve only seen how Take and Chrono fought yesterday, and I can only assume Illiana’s ability based on her status as a... general. I hadn’t seen you fought much, but gees, you must be darn good. I just didn’t want one team to be OP and then the other having me to deal with because of my lack of inexperience.”

She blew out frustratingly, making her bangs fly up for a moment. “Okay, fine, you go with Jim and Illiana since I’m assuming you two match in strength. I’m going with Take and Chrono.” She hopped on one life boat and then looked at the others, not wanting to waste any more time. “Well? Let’s get going then.”

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

(Posting from my phone)
    Illiana listened as Glyde and Aria went back and forth about the teams and their “abilities “. After a few seconds, Illiana looked back and forth between the heartless and the two people. She then began pushing the groups to their respective boats. “Alright. I’m starting to get impatient here. You boys and Aria go on this boat and me and Glyde are going on this boat. Learn to trust. I’m sure Take will be fine sailing the boat. Alright!? Now let’s go before that heartless swarm gets away!!!” Illiana pushed Glyde into the boat and then she stepped into the boat. “Start sailing now before this umbrella becomes a weapon!!!” Illiana spoke to Jim, clearly becoming more and more irritated. She crossed her arms as the boats started up.

17. Arch Mana Knight

Jim sailed the life boat right behind Take's, his eyes filled with determination as the two boats began to close in on the mass of Heartless. An ominous red glow came from the swarming Heartless as it turned, sensing their approach. It flew at them ready to attack. "Look out guys! Here it comes!"

A BOSS BATTLE COMMENCES

The swarm of Heartless came in and attacked the boats, scraping against them and chipping at the wood. The swarm moved too quickly to be damaged by physical attacks. Only magic-based attacks will hit it!

Jim's Life Boat took 10 Damage!
    Take's Life Boat took 10 Damage!

Jim's Life Boat: 90/100HP
    Take's Life Boat: 90/100HP

Demon Tower: 180/180HP

If one of the Life Boats falls to 0 HP then the party will be forced to retreat. The Demon Tower can break through your Guard! Guarding efficiency is reduced by one half.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The two lifeboats were on their way towards the heartless swarm just as the former had turned its attention towards them. Despite the various scratches and marks placed against the ship, it was still holding together. Even more so it wasn't enough to throw any of them off balance and fall off of the boat. The mere idea of that scared Chrono a lot more than the swarm of heartless did. Annoyed Chrono clicked his tongue, they were too far away to be struck by his keyblade. His keyblade appeared with the flick of his wrist and the tip charged with electric sparks. "Thunder!" Keyblade aimed at the swarm, lightning struck forth towards them.

HP: 30
    AP: 20
    MP: 12 (6? Damage done, not sure how this works atm)

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    It was surprisnging to say the least how powerful and how fast this dark swarm was. Hearing the woodchip and splinter did not sound like a good thing at all. She watched as Chrono got busy and sent out a Thunderspell towards the Heartless. Her eyes watched in amazement as it went forth and zapped the swarm, and then that’s when she realized she had no offense magic to help out in the slightest.

Oh greaaaaaaat,” she muttered to herself as she held up her keyblade. “Thank you Light Chaser, you forgot to teach me some things before I came back.” She was beginning to think she should have been the one driving instead of Take. “I am the powerful Light Chaseeeeer. I can bring worlds from the darkness, and have powerful magiiiic. But I can’t teach little girls powerful offense spellsss. Cause I suuuuuck. Okay, okay, but I can still contribute....” She raised her keyblade high in the air. “RAINBOW GLOW!

Both of the ships were surrounded by an aura of rainbow that made it seem like they were trapped in soap bubbles. It even gave off this nice feeling of warmth and a pleasant glow. “
    Hopefully that’ll hold them off for a bit!” She called out as she lowered her keyblade. Aria then bit her bottom lip nervously, wondering how useful she was going to be during the rest of the battle. This was what I said I was afraid of happening...

LVL
    : 8
    HP: 35
    AP: 16
    MP: 20

Casted Rainbow Glow

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When learning how to work the boat, it didn't take Takehiko as long as he expected it to. In fact, he thought he gravitated more towards this stuff than he expected. So once the teams were split and they were actually flying with people on the boat, Take wasn't exactly trying anything risky. He tried to keep the boat steady enough for Aria and Chrono to attack while also avoiding getting hit by the swarm. The first attack from the swarm knocked the boat a little bit, but Take felt he got things back into control relatively quickly. Chrono got things started pretty much immediately and Take heard Aria's rant and his eyes kept training back to her, almost wanting to comment on it somehow but he was more focused on driving. When Aria started the rainbow glow, Take took a brief moment to summon out his keyblade and point at the swarm as well yelling, "Blizzard!" and letting out a cold blast towards the swarm.

Then he immediately dropped his keyblade, the weapon disappearing, and he clutched tightly to the wheel like he just did some big crime by having one hand on the wheel for a second.

HP: 45
    AP: 16
    MP: 10