Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys... honestly hadn't realized Dentro was there, and there was no sugar coating that. However, she was a bit more preoccupied with her guilt at the moment to do much more than give him a surprised look. Said guilt had only been enhanced when Koa had commented about picking up their slack.

"No. She's gone." She gave her answer to Koa bluntly as she looked away from the two. "I failed to stop them." There was no point in being anything other than straight about it. They would be able to tell something was wrong, and it wasn't as if Aria would just magically reappear. Even if she did come back, it would likely be because of the Master, and her failure would still be no secret. Nevertheless, to say she felt no shame about the whole thing would be a lie. Her face to the ground attested to the fact that she would rather look them in the eye, or see their likely disappointed faces.

"So it's probably a good thing you weren't here." She chuckled weakly as she rubbed her arm in a show of discomfort.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take had gotten so excited that he hadn't exactly put on any guarding after that last attack. So when the sudden brute force of so much damage hit him, Take flew back a little and clutched his stomach before he got himself up. He felt a healing light and looked over in the direction of Aria and he raised a thumb up at her as a show of thanks before he ran on at the air pirate and yelled up in the air as he glowed with a bit of provoking energy, "Come at me! Come at me! You threw that hit huh? YOU WANNA ANOTHER PIECE OF ME?!" his sudden yell may have seemed unwarranted but it got the attention of the rest of the air pirates as Take slashed on down and got one of 'em and the boy help up his arm with his keyblade, "Who wants to take me on huh? WHO WANTS IT?"

There was a moment where Nini seemed to sort of mew in a bit of fear as he responded, "SHUT IT FUZZBALL. AAAAAAAAAAH." and Take threw his keyblade at the last remaining fiery globe and grabbed his keyblade to hold on guard for rest of it, "COME ON, I KNOW YOU WANNA. COME OOOOOOON."

Nini ran back towards Aria and jumped into her bag over the nervousness of Takehiko's intensity.

Take used Provoke btw in case that wasn't clear
    HP: 22/35
    AP: 2/14 ( 1 fiery globes, 1 Air Pirate)
    MP: 10

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

There was an odd sensation when the pirate hearless went to attack Chrono. With it being in the heat of battle, he didn't notice it when it had occurred, but when the attack had happened everything around Chrono briefly slowed down and he was able to dodge the attack with ease. Looking to see where the attack had gone, Chrono caught a glimpse of what looked to be a faded version of himself vanishing as a result of the attack. Finding the to be odd, like really odd, Chrono made a mental note of that before turning his focus back on to the heartless.

The nearest two for him to attack both happened to be pirates, both of which distracted by Take's sudden burst of intensity. Providing him with the perfect chance to sneak up on them and strike. Those two heartless were taken down easily, but Chrono really did hope that Take would be okay presuming those heartless took to his aggression and all attacked him.

HP: 30
    AP: 0/16 (2 Pirates)
    MP: 12

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana stood back up before dusting any dirt or dust that had appeared on her dress. She looked at Glyde before pushing Glyde up the stairs with her umbrella a bit. "Allriight! I hear fighting and chaos and violence! And it. Is. Calling. Our. Names!" Illiana went up ahead of Glyde. She reached to the deck and saw Heartless running and flying around the deck. The girl sighed before hearing a voice scream throughout the deck. "Come at me! Come at me! You threw that hit huh? YOU WANNA ANOTHER PIECE OF ME?! Who wants to take me on huh? WHO WANTS IT? COME ON, I KNOW YOU WANNA. COME OOOOOOON." Her expression went blank as she looked over at the origin of the voice, only to find Take scaring away Nini. Illiana sighed before shaking her head. "Keep that up and I can guarantee no girl will want 'a piece of you'." Illiana saw an Air Pirate descend near the person who placed her in the brig. She waited a moment and debated about saving him before running over. Silver turned his head only to see Illiana jumped and used Silver's head as an extra boost of her jump. Her umbrella immediately transformed into her keyblade and she swung her blade down on the Air Pirate. She landed on the floorboard and as she rose, she looked at her surroundings and staggered a bit. "Right. Forgot where I was for a bit." Illiana took a couple of breaths before looking over at Silver. "Well if it isn't the robot warden. It hasn't even been 15 minutes. Must be a track record for you." As Illiana turned around, her eyes found a sliver of purple hair. Her eyes widen before she spoke. "No way. A-aria???!!!" She couldn't believe her eyes. Was it really Aria? How? When? How?!?!?!

HP: 25/25
    AP: 7/18
    MP:20/20

Attacked: 1 Air Pirate
    Lef: 2 Air Pirates & 5 Pirates

5. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Hey, at least you tried." Koa said, trying to cheer Chrys up. "We'll win in the end, don't worry. If all else fails the master won't, right?" He playfully punched her in the shoulder (Koa did 1 Damage! ...not really).

"Actually, I have an assignment for you, Chrys." The Light Chaser spoke, stepping into the room. Koa immediately bowed his head respectfully mumbling the word "master". Behind him stood Pagos and Zeno with Zeno in particular looking to be nursing a black eye. "Avra found another Princess of Heart. It should be no trouble for the two of you to bring her into the fold." There was a pause in the man's voice. "Do not hesitate to use any force necessary. As much as I'd prefer we'd avoid it, our goals are more important than any one individual."

[​IMG]

"So that's it? I could have taught them that myself." Choma looked annoyed--insulted even.

"You've been to soft on them. We get it, losing people hurts but that doesn't mean you should start babying them."

"With all due respect, Master Kaio, but you're wrong. They are young and inexperienced."

"You would have called yourself that when you first became a master."

Choma looked off to the side. "Perhaps. But there was much I wished I knew then that I know now."

"Regardless. With the dangers that exist you must prepare them all for the coming battle. War cares not for children, Master Choma."

Folding his arms, Choma grew more uncomfortable the longer he stayed here. Instead of getting other masters to ally themselves with him he only received warnings that the future looked grim. The others could not be found and the council he spoke before refused to leave their sanctuary. Their reasons were sound but that did not mean he was not angry or frustrated. "Very well then. Point me in the direction of my students. But when the time comes, I'll expect some form of assistance from you."

"Of course. But before you leave, there is something you should know. It concerns your students in particular."

The sudden concern from on of Jim's friends surprised Silver. "Why thank you lass." He bowed his head slightly and was about to reach to take off his hat when something knocked against his head. He glared when he caught sight of who had struck him only to find that it as the same girl who he had just thrown in the brig moments earlier. His eyes widened and his fist clenched but he said nothing to her. Silver chose to ignore her and return to fighting the strange beasts, his sword catching one of the flying ones as it swept down at him. Meanwhile, one of the kids helping fight seemed to be losing his mind in the heat of battle.

"That's one way to blow off steam, lad!"

HP: 61/85
    AP: 9/20
    MP: 20/20

Enemies Remaining: 5 Pirates. 1 Air Pirate.

The Heartless began to strike harder when their numbers dwindled.
    Silver was hit by a Pirate for 14 Damage. (47/85HP)
    Aria was hit by a Pirate for 2 Damage. Her bracelet flashed once more. (22/25HP)
    Take was hit a Pirate for 9 Damage. (13/35HP)
    Chrono was hit by an Air Pirate for 19 Damage. (11/30HP)
    Illiana was hit by a Pirate for 15 Damage. (10/25HP)

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take heard Illiana's comment come almost out of nowhere and the boy turned his head and asked with just as much anger in his voice as he had towards everything else, "Ya know, dining and dashing during a date doesn't make guys like you either. You seem that type." Take felt a hit from one of the pirates and he kind of just elbowed it away from him before he charged after the Air Pirate that hit Chrono and he jumped up in the air and hit the Air Pirate so it flew off the side of the ship as it disappeared. Take landed on the ground solidly before he took a deep breath and he backed away a bit and got himself guarded up just in case. He seemed to finally be calming down now that everything was under control. A little too calm.

HP: 13/35
    AP: 3/14 ( 1 Air Pirate)
    MP: 10

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was taken off guard by Take’s sudden burst of energy and glanced to him in concern. She just healed him; she didn’t want him to get badly hurt again! Perhaps it was his style of fighting though. It was strange, but she wasn’t going to complain... much. If he gets knocked unconscious, I’m gonna have to have a word with him, she thought in her head. She looked to Nini who jumped in her bag and ducked as a Pirate tried to swing at her. “I know, I know. He’s a little cray-cray right now.

She smiled to Silver when he told her thanks, and then looked to see a flash of silky dress jump on the large man’s head. She gasped and smiled big when she recognized the voice and the person. “
    BREAD GIRL!!!” With getting distracted, she didn’t notice a Pirate heading her way. Aria raised her keyblade, yet stumbled back from the impact. Its’ sword didn’t collide with the keyblade though, and instead went towards her shoulder. There was no pain like she thought there would be though, only a slight stinging sensation and that bright light again.

Aria slashed at the Pirate in retaliation, knowing now wasn’t the time to talk and tell Illiana what was going on in detail. “
    Yeah, I kinda just got here. We’ll talk later!

She then noticed the banter between Illiana and Take, and wondered what in the world she missed. There was a lot of things, she knew. But now wasn’t the time to focus on that either. Everyone was getting knocked down low, and she knew she didn’t have enough in her to keep them all afloat. She saw Take take down the last of the Air Pirates, and then saw there were four pirates left. “
    Come on, we’re almost done with them!” She called to Chrono, Silver, and Illiana. (Cause Glyde didn’t make his appearance yet)

She positioned herself in the middle of her friends, keeping an eye on all of them to make sure none of them were hit down compeletely. Aria then noticed Take’s mood changed and became concerned for him. “
    Take, are you holding up alright?” She called to him.

LVL: 4
    HP: 22/25
    AP: 4/12 (1 pirate )
    MP: 10/20

4 Pirates Left

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The lack of any out of nowhere time distortions made it harder for Chrono to dodge the attack from the air pirate. Despitr guarding the attack as best he could, it was still a heavy blow that was felt throughout his body and had sent him back a bit.

Chrono ignored the pain and went back on the offensive. Take had struck down the air pirate that had attacked him just as Illiana and Glyde had arrived out of nowhere. It'd be better to ask where they had been.

A near miss from a pirate had recentered focus and he retaliated with an attack of his own before it could get too far away. Following up on that with a quick spin of his keyblade, Chrono stabbed it through another pirate that had tried attacking him from behind. Good thing they weren't the sneakiest of things.

HP: 11
    AP: 0/16 (2 Pirates)
    MP: 12

2 pirates left

9. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Following upon Illiana’s coattails, Glyde ascended the steps back to the upper deck. Since his escape from the brig below, his hands hadn’t lifted so much as a finger from the handle of his Keyblade.

Upon his arrival up top, his weapon was at a carry position. For the brief span after this, he held close in Illiana’s shadow. Naturally, he held no expectation that she would remain in such an amicable spot. She was rearing to fight, and otherwise far too… something, to simply let someone in good form use her as a shield.

When she ran, Glyde did the same in the opposite direction. He circled the action, as he had done in prior battles, keeping on the fringes. The difference this time around, of course, being that he had a new skill to employ to his advantage. Finding an opening to the two remaining enemies, he moved his Keyblade to firing position.

Estimating, from his previous try against the rock, that he couldn’t muster the power to defeat one in single shot, he moved forward. He would catch the attention of both Heartless. In a self-surprising feat of agility, he evaded both as they charged him. Now behind them, he opened fire, hitting his mark on the pirate slightly further from him.

It wasn’t much, as power went. But, it proved enough to buy him the time he needed to safely close the distance. With a with a diagonal swing, he dispatch the nearer Heartless. Following with a thrust forward, he dealt the final blow against the remaining one.

Pulling out from the dispersing wisp of darkness in the Heartless’ wake, he cracked a feint, relieved smile.
    "Better."

HP: 30
    AP: 1/12
    MP: 20/20
    Enemies Defeated: 2 (2 Pirates)

0 Enemies remaining?

10. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Atmos was forced to kneel before a man sitting upon a throne. She had been taken to a castle that seemed to be sparsely decorated and filled with soldiers at every corner. The gates outside looked to have taken a beating recently and she was certain she had seen more than a few magical fires still burning on her way there...as well as several Heartless. "Where am-" She was kicked on the side by the woman who had taken her captain leaving Atmos to fall to the side.

"Speak only when spoken to! You are in the presence of the king."

"That is enough." The man spoke with absolute authority, motioning for the woman to step back and give Atmos some space. The king was heavily armored and, aside from Atmos, was the only one who had not donned a helmet. His armor was black like the others though polished and adorned with gemstones around his collar. The golden crown he wore was a stark contrast with the rest of his dark armor and black cape the draped down to the floor of his throne. Despite being king, the man was large and his face bore the scars of battle. "My scouts found you deep within my territory. You do not bare armor nor any banner yet you wield the keyblade. Tell me, woman, what exactly did you seek to accomplish by coming here?"

Atmos looked back over at the woman who struck her, glaring intensely at her before turning her attention towards the king. "I didn't choose to come here. I'm not even from this world. I am Master Atmos."

"A master? Ah...that explains it." His eyes narrowed at her for a moment. "I see...you're far from home, Atmos. My apologies for the treatment you have been given but my men could not have known. You entered a world in the middle of a war, young master."

"Where am I?" She questioned, taking that as her cue to stand up.

"You must have had your suspicions by now. Please, tell me where you think you are."

Atmos remained quiet for a moment, considering everything she had seen and the strange...wildlife she had encountered upon being led here as well as the eyes behind the woman's helmet. "I did not believe it to be possible. Why would I have landed here? It should not have happened." She shook her head but even in her disbelief she knew exactly where she ended up. "I'm in the Realm of Darkness."

"Yes. You are correct." The king paused. "I am King Joch, ruler of this world and protector of the Realm of Darkness. The fact that you didn't escape the moment you arrived tells me that something is keeping you from leaving. I will assist you in returning to your realm but I will need your assistance with a task of great importance to me."

"I don't suppose I have another choice. I really need to get back. Alright. Name your terms."

"Some years ago, a resident of this realm traveled to yours."

"And you want me to find this...resident of darkness?"

"Correct once again, Master Atmos."

"Why is this person important to you?"

"This resident is of royal blood. He is my nephew and the heir to my throne."

With the last of the Heartless defeated the captain shouted to her crew. "Secure all sails!" to which her First Officer repeated in a bellowing voice. Silver and Jim began to climb the ropes to do as commanded when the solar winds began to die down. There was a brief moment of calm. The crew was still attempting to get the sails secured. The winds began to reverse direction and draw the ship in towards the dying star as the hot gases were sucked in to a dark sphere.

"It's devolving into a...black hole!"

The party began to lose their footing as the pull of gravity shifted in the direction of the black hole. "No you don't!" The captain took over when the crewman manning the wheel began lost his grip of the wheel. She struggled to pull the ship away from the black hole to no avail. Just as the ship neared the accretion disk of the black hole an explosion came from its core knocking the Legacy away only for the ship to be dragged in once more. "Blast these waves! They're so deucedly erratic!"

"No, captain! They're not erratic at all! There's another one in exactly forty-seven point two seconds, followed by the biggest magilla of them all!"

"Of course! Brilliant, doctor! We'll ride that last magilla out of here!" She responded excitedly.

Her First Officer returned to her. "All sails secured captain!"

"Good man! Now, release them immediately!"

The rock man blinked and stared at her, clearly confused but he obeyed nonetheless. "Aye...captain! You heard her men, unfurl those sails!" The crew grumbled angrily as they had just nearly finished descending from the ropes and turned back around to climb up. The First Officer went up along with them to speed up the process, following right behind Scroop.

"Mister Hawkins make sure all life lines are secured good and tight!"

"Captain! The last wave! Here it comes!" The light began to dim. The deafening sound of the waves around them began to fade as everything began to go black once they were nearly entering the black hole.

"Hold on to your life lines gents it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

There was an explosion. The sails caught the waves and boosted the Legacy out of the black hole's gravity well as it was launched forth and into safe space. The ship nearly shook apart from the sheer force and many of the crew lost their grip to whatever they were holding onto, the only thing saving them from falling into deep space was the life line tied around their waste.

Once the ship slowed down and everyone caught a breather the crew began to cheer. The captain seemed to be preoccupied for the moment speaking to the "doctor" who had predicted the timing between the waves. For now, everything seemed calm.

Take gained 3 levels!
    Chrono gained 3 levels!
    Illiana gained 2 levels!
    Glyde gained 2 levels!
    Aria gained 4 levels!

Take, Chrono, and Aria each gained an Ability. Post in the OOC Thread to claim your rewards.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Takehiko had been a bit more preoccupied with the black hole scenario before even thinking to answer Aria's question. When Jim was securing the lifelines Take had walked over and grabbed a rope for himself and tied it into his belt before the worst of it kicked up and he tried to signal for others to do so as well. In case they hadn't caught on. When the final steps were taken, the ship began to blast on out of there and Take held on tightly before the calm began. As the crew cheered, Take just felt a wave of relief they got out of that scenario. Sounding a bit distant, and back to his usual monotone, Take finally managed out, "I'm fine, Aria." he took another breath before he untied the rope and turned straight towards Illiana and crossed his arms, "So, where exactly did you decide to gallop off to on your own... Lieutenant General?" The way he focused the last word was so he made certain it was clear Takehiko was mocking her, and didn't even for a minute take her claimed position of authority seriously.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 4
    It Can't Be

[​IMG]
    The man spoke and Tinarahs heart shattered. Here she thought she had hope of things being right again. "No he was a keyblade master and he took me and two other students to meet another Master Atmos. We were helping them. Can you at least take me to her?" Tinarah sounded frantic, nothing had been going right and she was getting very scared of the situation. She didn't understand it at all.

The man shook his head once more.
    "There isn't a master by that name either. There's one by the name of Aster but she hasn't taken in any students of her own in a while. There's no student by the name Atmos either." He unfolded his arms and softened his tone seeing that this wasn't helping the girl and was only making her feel worse about her situation. "If you would like, I could accompany you to visit the one named Choma. That's the only name that's familiar to me so that might clear some things up."

There was no Atmos either. Tinarah sat there for a minute, slightly shocked. She didn't know what to say to the man now. He offered to take her to meet the wielder named Choma, but Tinarah knee it wasn't him. She knew she wasn't mistaken about that. Still Tinarah nodded. It was the only idea they had and she was getting desperate. "Okay..." She said quietly. At least he wasn't looking at her like she was spouting nonsense.

"Alright well...here we go." Fost placed his hand on Tinarah's shoulder gently and created a portal around the two of them immediately transporting them to another world. When the light faded they were standing at the steps of a large castle similar to the one Tinarah had once trained at. "Would you rather wait here for me to have Choma sent to you or come with me?"

Tinarah tensed at first at this man's touch. She wasn't find if people touching her. In fact it made her highly uncomfortable. However soon a portal forned around them and Tinarah found herself moved from the beautiful rolling hills to in front of a castle. Perhaps it wasn't so special training at a castle of you were going to wield a keyblade.

Tinarah carefully considered her two options. The first was to wait out there. While it gave Fost a moment to explain in case it wasn't Choma, it also meant being alone. Just the thought of it made her heart squeeze tighter.
    "I will come." She told him, feeling better having someone she deemed safe around, compared to sitting around waiting by herself.

"Alright. The master of the castle is more than a little strict. More than me to say the least. Not...that you'd know how strict I am. All I'm saying, kid, is to not take anything too personally if he's around." He cleared his throat and pushed through the large double doors to the entrance of the castle. His heavy footsteps echoed through the empty halls when he entered. He looked around and raised an eyebrow, finding it strange to have not heard anyone approach the moment they came inside. Perhaps the master was teaching a lesson.

He walked forward intending to search the chambers when he heard another set of footsteps come closer followed by the sound of a door from the side of the hall closing.

"Who are you guys looking for?" Came a gruff male's voice. His keyblade was out though not pointed at them and instead hung over his shoulder.

"We're looking for a wielder named Choma, have you seen him? This girl, Tinarah, claims he is her master but I assured her that this could not be the case. Do you know where he is?"
    [​IMG]
    "You're looking at him. Honestly, I've never seen her before. Musta got the wrong name."

Tinarah stuck close to Fost if this master here was as strict as Fost made it seem, Tinarah didn't want to risk doing anything wrong. The halls were silent when. They entered, but soon there was another set of footsteps, and then a young man asking who they were looking for. Tinarah shrunk back as Fost spoke, letting him take lead. However as she listened and the man claimed to be Choma she took a good look at him. Younger but possibly..... No this wasn't possible. Tinarah took another step back, then another. "This is impossible." Her hands shook violently and she looked as though she had seen a ghost. Her face had gone pale as she just stared unable to properly speak.

"What's impossible? I don't get it. What's going on here?" Choma blinked, unsure of what to make of the situation before him. He tilted his head and looked curiously at Tinarah.

"A misunderstanding I'm sure. Thank you for your time, Choma."

"Wait, who are you anyway?"

"I am Master Fost." He looked back over at Tinarah who looked as if she had seen a...well, it was obvious by her expression. Without any other leads and the trail at a dead end he had no choice but to start at square one. Fost whispered towards the frightened girl, "It'll be okay. I won't be abandoning you just because we couldn't find who you were looking for." He assured her.

Clearly everyone else was just as confused as she was, but not for the same reason. The two males in the room looked confused at how she seemed to be freaking out, but they didn't understand what was happening. Fost at least attempted to calm her down, but what he was saying weren't the right words. "This isn't right." She whispered as she stared at Choma. "It is him, but he is too young....No that isn't possible though, maybe he just looks like him." The young girl tried to process it all in her head to no avail.

"What do you mean?" Fost questioned though Choma, standing behind Fost, continued to stare at Tinarah like a curious item. "Why do you make it sound like you've seen him before?" He paused, feeling that questioning her would make matters worse. "Let's leave, okay?"

Both their eyes on her was making Tinarah uncomfortable, and though Fost suggested they leave she tried to defend herself first. Defend what she was saying, try and not sound completely crazy. She looked back to Choma then to Fost. "I-I think that is him... my master. But he isn't. My master was older. Master Choma was a full keyblade master, he had a scar across his nose, but he looked like him... Like you. But that is impossible. There is no way that you have the same name and look so similar but are different people. But it is also not possible for you to grow younger. I don't understand what is happening to me. First I survive a fall that should have killed me, then I can't summon my keyblade, now this. I don't understand. I don't understand at all." Tinarah ranted as tears started to stream down her face once more. She wasn't making anything better for herself, even though at first she thought she was going to try. She still sounded crazy, perhaps more so than before. She tried to make herself as small as possible, hide from them even though she was standing in front of them. She knew she was sounding like a lunatic and probably sounded stupid but it was all the truth and she didn't know how to make them understand it.

Fost looked at Choma giving him a quizzical stare and received a nonchalant shrug in response followed by a grunt. He scratched his chin decided to take what this girl said to heart. If she was not crazy then something must have happened to her. "There is...one thing that might have happened to you but I do not possess the skill to be sure of it myself. There is a master who I would like you to see. He would have the answers you seek. Master Stamatis. He is our expert on temporal mech-" He cleared his throat and chose words that the young girl would better understand. "Time magic."

"What? Are you saying she's from another point in time?"

"Possibly but only Master Stamatis can tell and, if she is, only he can help her return."

Tinarah was nervous when Fost started talking again, she thought he might think her too much or too crazy and just leave her for someone else to deal with. It wouldn't surprise her after all, everyone seemed to leave her. She couldn't stand it, it didn't matter that she barely knew him, barely knew A, they were nice to her and she didn't like the thought of being alone. However Fost did not say any such things, instead continued to try and help her. Bring her to another master that might be able to help. Tinarah listened quietly trying to dry the tears from her eyes. If she was going to meet someone else, she didn't want to do it looking like a mess. She was a mess, in all aspects of the word but she would rather at least attempt to look composed.

As she did this Choma clarified things a little more and Tinarah looked at them quizzically for a moment. Could it really be true that she was in the past? Perhaps, and if that was true then she really needed their help to get back... unless she could get back to her home. Maybe she could stop her mom from dying.
    "If... if that is true, if it turns out I am from the future, could you possibly help me with something?" Tinarah asked Fost quietly. It seemed like a stupid thing to request from a keyblade master, ask him to help her change the past, but she wanted it more than anything, for her mom to be alive, and for them to be one big happy family again.

"That's for Master Stamatis to say. I'm no expert on the whole time...business." He looked over at Choma and waved at the young man. "Thank you for your time. Give your master my regards."

"Yeah. Sure thing. Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for." Choma spoke towards Tinarah, offering her a wave and a slight smile as Master Fost extended his hand and opened yet another portal.

"Let's go." Without waiting for Tinarah he stepped through first and into another world. There was yet another castle and it appeared to be similar in design to the last one. The difference was more in the location of its placement. While the castle Choma was training at was situated on a mountain this one looked to be in a valley surrounded by a thick forest and encircled by a mountain range. There didn't seem to be any paths that led from the castle as if someone had just plopped it down in the middle of a forest clearing with no civilization to be seen in any direction.

Tinarah knew what the answer would be. She had read enough books to know that you weren't supposed to mess with time, but she wanted to try anyways. Perhaps she would ask this other master.

As they got ready to go Choma offered some nice words and Tinarah did her best to offer a smile back trying to be polite, though through her tear stained face it didn't look as nice as she would have liked even still she at least tried. She then followed Master Fost through another portal to another castle. This time she stayed silent just ready to follow.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  13. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Everything happened all at once as soon as the last of the Heartless were defeated. A guy suddenly showed up, who she assumed to be Glyde and finished off everything that was left. And then they were thrust towards darkness. Aria’s heart lurch in her throat by the sight of it as the world suddenly went silent for her. She felt so small, and absolutely terrified as her childhood’s worse nightmares were coming to life right in front of her. She shouldn’t see it though! She was wide awake!

She saw flashes of a dark creature dressed in a ragged cloak, holding screaming people and ripping into their chests with its long claws. Redish, pink light would float out soon afterwards, only to be eaten soon afterwards.

She did as the Captain of the ship said and held onto a railing on the ship tightly while holding on her lifeline.

Screams echoed in her ears and so did the image of the demon of her sleep. It turned to her, eyeless and sharp teeth dripping with drool. It then opened its mouth and let out a shriek.

Soon they were blasted to safety and back into space and the calm.

Aria regained her balance afterwards, her hands shaking. She swallowed hard and barely heard Take’s words before trying to focus on the exchange at hand. If she heard correctly, he referred to Illiana as a lieutenant? When did that happened? “
    Yeah, we were worried about you,” Aria said as a side comment. “Glad you made it in time though,” Aria said with a thumbs up, her arm shivering along with her body.

She then looked to everyone else, seeing them standing, but they all seemed to be a blur to her.
    She then focused on Chrono, forcing a weak smile to him. “We made it,” she said quietly to him. She then tried to make her way over to him, only feel her knees buckle.

Her breath got stuck in her throat as she went down, barely catching herself with her hands. She felt embarrassment wash over her and she lifted one leg to try to stand up, only to have it wobble under her and forced her to stay down. “
    I’ll be okay,” she said to really no one out loud. “I’ll be okay. G-give me a minute...” She took in deep, even breaths as she tried to shut out her fears. Seeing her worst nightmares while she was awake was nerve-wracking and shook her to her bones. Her face was white as a ghost and she kept her eyes on the deck. Last she wanted to do was close her eyes to see that horrible thing again.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The brief respite after dealing with the heartless was very short lived as a result of the star that had gone supernova behind them had turned into a full on black hole. Just hearing the word "black hole" was enough for Chrono to firmly grasp the life line that he had attached to himself prior. It couldn't have been the first time that this crew has dealt with this situation with the way that the captain gave out orders. Amidst the cheering from the other crew mates, they were given time to rest. "What do you mean Lieutenant General?" That being the first thing Chrono was curious about on the account of Take had said that to Illiana of all people.

Chrono then took noticed of the weak smile Aria had given him before her legs seemed to just give out from under her.
    "You sure you don't need some help?" Regardless of whether to not she took it, he felt like he should at least offer to help.

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana looked over to Take as he made another comment toward her previous comment. "Ya know, dining and dashing during a date doesn't make guys like you either. You seem that type." Illiana rolled her eyes before making another comment. "Takes one to know one Tacky." Illiana swung her blade up and onto her shoulder as it became its umbrella form once more. Aria had called out to her before slaying a Pirate that was heading her way. Illiana had realized that the Heartless had been eradicated from the boat as Glyde slayed the last one. The ship had begun to rock left and right as the captain began steering the boat away from the immediate danger. Illiana held onto to one of the pillars while puncturing her blade into the ship for extra support. Once the ship was safe, Illiana began to stand up and took some deep breaths. As she did, Take went up to the girl. "So, where exactly did you decide to gallop off to on your own... Lieutenant General?" Illiana looked over to Take before closing her umbrella. She then spoke up. "Aww you actually remembered. How nice of you. However, I would prefer you call me my given name if it's not too much for you. As for where I was, I was minding my own business and if you want the rest of the story, Robot man over there will be responsible for what happened next. I'm just glad I had some caramel milk tea to calm my nerves but I could go for some again. This wooden or metal whatever-it-is contraption is really making me uncomfortable." She then heard Aria speak to her. "Yeah, we were worried about you, glad you made it in time though." Illiana nodded before speaking. "Alright. Now it's my turn for questions, Starting with, how are you here RiRi? Last time I saw you, you fell into the crack in Eventide Town." As Illiana asked her question, Aria had looked like she was still catching her breath. Aria had said she was fine but the girl had looked a little shaken up still. Illiana had opened and placed her umbrella down with the tip facing the others. She began rummaging around for a teacup and some tea. After a few minutes, Illiana handed Aria a cup of tea. "Here. Caramel Milk Tea. Helps the nerves sometimes."

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take scoffed a bit at her reply wanting him to use her given name considering the fact she never used his. When Illiana pulled out the tea to hand it to Aria, he tried to hold back rolling his eyes at her and he crossed his arms. But it did allow for him to transition his focus over to Aria and he could tell she wasn't doing alright. He'd noticed her shaking not too much longer before and now she was trying to calm herself down with breathing. Take tilted his head a bit and was about to open his mouth and say something different, but he realized it might not be helpful in this situation. He pondered a bit longer before he said, "Everything's alright. You're safe now." For now. His eye twitched as he tried to keep back that thought and he took a breath and said, "You'll make it through. We'll make it through." he even added in a small and reassuring smile, one he was slowly becoming used to giving out, though he usually wasn't thinking about it. At least attempting to be comforting.

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    In her haze, she felt all concern directed at her by three out of the four other members of her party. Feeling her cheeks flushed with shame, she didn’t want to look up to Illiana who was speaking to her. But she smelled something pleasently sweet and lifted her head to see a teacup being offered to her. “Th-thank you,” she mumbled as she sat on her bottom and then took the teacup into her hands. Some of the liquid spilled out as she shook, but she made herself bring it to her lips with both hands and blew on it gently.

She was asked to explain her story one more time and felt some grumpiness from having to say it once more, especially with how she was feeling at the moment. One sip of tea though, and she felt some calmness wash over her. It wasn’t hot chocolate, but it would do for now. She looked up at the sky and around, seeing they were really free and the black hole was far, far behind. Where it should be.

Aria then looked to Take and smiled weakly in response to his attempt of comfort. “I’m okay,” she said once more to try to get the attention of her panic attack off herself. “Really. Just the whole life or death thing we just went through kinda threw me off,” she lied. “I mean, I almost died once before, and that was scary.” Man she sounded like such a whimp. She couldn’t tell them her real nightmares though. They would think she was insane... or silly to fear such a childish thing as the dark. Heck, that was what this whole keyblade training was about; fighting the darkness. Master Choma said she would learn to conquer it in time, but she really didn’t have the tools of how such a task could be done.

She swallowed more tea and her breathing became more slower. Aria felt a sudden sense of homesickness, missing her aunt who taught her the breathing techniques to calm down.

After breathing in through her nose and out of her mouth one more time, she drank more of the warm liquid and then glanced to Illiana. “Speaking of which, long story short, I was saved by the Light Chaser... he put
    Eventide in a state of sleep to restore it back, and then woke me up... told me I couldn’t leave because I was a princess of heart, a being of pure light. I’m stil trying to figure that out... anyways, the world still had darkness around it and me leaving would put the world in chaos. Or so he said...” She sighed out and slowly brought herself to stand up, wobbling a little. She handed her teacup to her friend that offered it to her. “I don’t know how much he said was true, but I went along with it so I could get back to everyone eventually. And then Torrin popped up out of no where and brought me here soon afterwards...”

She then caught onto what Illiana said earlier about a new member of their party and looked to Silver while brushing off her clothes. “You already met, uh... Mister Silver then? Yeah, we were introduced just before things went crazy. And to Jim too.”

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

"Yes Master." Though she was disappointed in her failure, Chrys knew that the Master was right: Their goals were bigger than any individual. Bigger than her, Aria, Torrin, even her brother. This was something she had to do for all of them, whether or not they accepted it. She had no time to feel sorry for herself. Aria would be fine; she could handle herself, and Torrin would be true to his word in taking her to her friends. They would take care of her. Though she would be lying if she said she didn't have misgivings about the whole encounter, and would for awhile yet, she needed to push those feelings aside for the sake of her friends.

She couldn't mess this up too.

"Reveal to us our destination, and we shall leave at once." She punctuated her announcement with a bow as she awaited her masters instruction along with Koa.

19. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]
    Glyde stalled in the wake of his final attack, wearing his subtle smirk like a medal as he reveled inwardly to his newly emerging sense of power. Anyone that might have directed their eyes towards him in that instance might have caught the discrete, self-approving nods he repeatedly made to himself. Yes. Better. Much better than before, he told himself in uncounted repetition.

WHAM.

With no warning, the ship made another violent rocking motion. Already standing with less stability as he held to the posture of his blade thrust, he fell forward. Tossing, rather, dropping, his Keyblade aside, he threw his forearms out in front of him. He landed, arms-first upon the deck, dragging forward as he skid forward. Laboring back to his feet against the residual rocking, he took to a lifeline as the skittish crew member from earlier passed them to all on deck. Following with the precautions taken by the crew, he moved to a nearby rail, clasped his hands around it, and braced for another shockwave. When the final wave struck the ship, he, like many others upon the deck, unwillingly relinquished his grip upon the rail, and flew off from the deck only to be save by the taut line tied to the ship.

While significantly less abrupt, and, thankfully, more controlled, his return the deck met him with some unwanted aftereffects. He felt somewhat sore, a nearly whip lashed feeling, and an overexcited pounding in his chest sent a quiver through his limbs. Too much for one day, he told himself. Attempting to stretch out his sore spots, he staggered towards Illiana. "C-calms the nerves, you say?" he said, with a small stutter. "Worth a try, I suppose. I'll take some too, if you're OK with giving more."

20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana watched on as Aria sipped her tea and recount her tales after her last encounter with Illiana. As she was speaking, Glyde had walked up to Illiana. "C-calms the nerves, you say? Worth a try, I suppose. I'll take some too, if you're OK with giving more." Illiana looked over to the boy and nodded. She went behind her umbrella as she began looking for another teacup . After a few moments of clatter, Illiana placed a table, a couple of chairs, and poured out some tea and handed him a teacup and saucer. "I put in some extra milk after your flight so here you are." Illiana sat down as Aria continued her story with the Light Chaser, Eventide Town, and her being a 'Princess of Heart'. Once Aria had finished her story, Take had begun reassuring her. However, Illiana couldn't help but notice a small smile creeping on his face. Being the person she was, she couldn't help but point it out. "Aww Tacky can smile. Isn't that adorable? Could it be because of our little RiRi? Or something else? I'm absolutely dying to know." Illiana rested her chin on the back of her hands as she looked at Take with a smirk on her face.