Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Arch Mana Knight

Jim awkwardly waved at Aria, still confused about the situation but now feeling more comfortable around these strangers. They all seemed happier upon the girl--Aria's arrival. "Uh yeah thanks. It's not mine though." There was a lot of story between these strangers but they all seemed friendly enough. "So...where'd you guys come from anyway?" He curiously asked, taking a few steps up the stairs. Just as he made his way up, once again Morph flew forth and stared at the latest newcomer to show up. The pink blob shifted into a telescope as he eyed Aria, literally since only Morph only formed one eye to look through the glass, and began to circle her squeaking all the while. "Haha come on Morph that's enough." Jim ran up to try to catch the little shapeshifter in his hand but Morph zipped out of his reach and flew behind Aria to take cover. "Sorry about that. He just likes new people."

"Oh come now, lassie, it's not that bad." Silver spoke smugly as the group reached the brig which was a dark room with three cells lined up against a wall. Scroop shoved Illiana towards the metal bars and Silver nudged Glyde forward some more. They opened two of the cells and pushed the two young keyblade wielders into their cells before locking the doors. As soon as Silver pocketed the keys he pushed a button near the lock which caused the bars to glow ever so faintly and emit a faint humming sound.

"I don't recommend touching the bars there. It'll give you a shocking surprise if you know what I mean."

Scroop grumbled and glared hatefully at Illiana but said nothing before he turned to leave. Silver shrugged and spoke once more, "Don't worry, I'll make sure ya don't starve here. Wouldn't want you kids to perish before you had a taste of me famous family stew." Silver tipped his hat at the two and turned to start walking away, his metal leg thumping up the stairs until the sounds of his heavy steps faded off.

[​IMG]

"We don't have many rules, Master Choma. Yet somehow you and your accomplice managed to break one."

"Do you even realize what's going on out there? World are being swallowed whole and our own people are vanishing!"

"We are aware of the situation and it is the only reason why we are allowing this transgression to pass."

"Then WHY have all of you remained silent? I thought you were all dead or missing until I saw that this world was untouched. Do you know how many other worlds I've traveled to? Do you know how many worlds are missing? Every master I tried to find has gone missing. Every world taken by darkness and you've done nothing!"

"And what would you have us do? Spread panic and have every keyblade wielder with delusions of grandeur play hero? You know very well the kind of damage that would cause."

"Not only that but we simply have no way to predict what worlds will fall. You are aware that we cannot simply just cause a mass migration only to have the destination fall to darkness as well."

"Right. Ever heard of not putting all your chickens in one basket?"

"I don't think that's how it goes..."

"Whatever. Point is, making any action without a plan would've been a stupid one that would end up with more people dead or more worlds being damaged by our actions. If it comes down to us or the world order the choice is clear."

Choma clenched his fists tight but they were right and he hated it. Preserving the world order was more important than any one life. But so many were gone now... "So why stay silent? Atmos and I needed you. Master Thallasa needed you and she's gone now! She was searching for answers when all of you were too afraid to leave your damn sanctuary!"

"Simple. We needed someone to ask that very question and come here."

"What?" Choma stared at the others in disbelief.

"We couldn't risk anyone overhearing anything important. Got it?"

"There is another power at play here. How it is related to our current predicament we do not know but the risk was far too great to send any messages off world."

Choma laughed and shook his head. "And so you cowered here? All it took was just one of to contact us. If you couldn't send a message out then one of you could have left to deliver the message personally. Don't tell me that the most capable keyblade masters of our generation are too afraid to venture out of here. Gero's death was six years ago. So is that the reason you're hiding? Are all of you afraid another of you will die? Or is sending a damn message beneath everyone in this room?"

"Calm yourself, Master Choma."

"You have heard of the one going by that ridiculous alias, correct? The Light Chaser."

Choma nodded but his expression was cold, anger clear in his eyes and his fists shaking.

"He's been active for some time now gathering apprentices of his own."

"But it's not them we're worried about. Nah. Leaving this world even one man--"

"Or woman."

"...Leaving this world one man or woman short would be stupid."

Sighing, Choma crossed his arms revealing several new scars on his forearms left there by the hordes of Heartless he had to cleave through on his journey. "And what about us? Our students are untested. We've...we've already lost one. If we're going to stand a chance for whatever's coming, from the darkness or the Light Chaser, we're going to need an edge. Are there any other masters who can help?"

"I am sorry Choma but we are in the dark in regards to the others. But perhaps there are alternatives that may prove just as useful. Particularly for your students."

"Hmph. I'm listening."

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria watched as Jim made his way up the steps towards them, and then her mind started to think fast when he posed a question. It was a good one, and it was kind of hard to explain an origin story when one appeared on a boat out in the middle of a galaxy it seemed.

Her panicked thoughts were put on pause however when a pink blob zoomed up to her and turned itself into a telescope. She broke out into a smile and turned her head to try to watch it, only to lose track of it once more. “
    Whoa, hey there~!” Aria greeted when she realized she wasn’t under any threat. She watched as Jim tried to grab the blob named Morph, only to fail. She half-laughed and looked behind her shoulder where Morph seemed to disappear and shrugged. “That’s okay. I like strange, cute pink blobs. You are super adorable by the way,” Aria whispered to Morph while cupping her hand to block her mouth from view for a moment.

With a smile, Aria cleared her throat and turned her attention back to Jim. She placed her hands behind her back and glanced at the other boys. “
    Well, we come from many, uh, places but we stay in one group. I was separated for a time, but I was joined back with my friends.” Absently she rubbed her wrist behind her back where Mika’s friendship bracelet stayed tied to her wrist and fought to focus on the current conversation. “We’re explorers, going where the wind takes us. We don’t travel by ship, and we kind of don’t get to choose where we’ll end up. It’s a big adventure for us. We’re called to places that may need our help...” She hoped she was doing a good job explaining without giving anything away like Master Choma strictly instructed her not to do. “We’re sorry if we’re causing any trouble being here... I know ships have rules that all passengers have to be accounted for before voyage or something like that. Is there maybe someone we can talk to so there’s not a misunderstanding we’re not trying to trespass or get a free ride?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  3. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 2
    Murder or Miracle?

[​IMG]
    "Hello? Hellooo? I see you stirring. If you've been faking being unconscious that isn't very nice." A young boy's voice cut through the darkness. The room that Tinarah was in was well-furnished and tidy. The decor could have been described as rustic. A large bookcase stood behind the boy on the opposite side of the room. The bed Tinarah was on top of was small. Child-sized so it was normal for her. Light filtered in through the curtains and reflected off the polished wooden floor. It was clearly daytime. The boy stared at Tinarah curiously with his dark blue eyes, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

As she fell Tinarah knew it was the end, she was just waiting for that darkness to embrace her. There was no way that she could survive a fall like this. The pain that awaited her at the bottom scared her the most, but with a fall like this, hopefully there wouldn't be much pain before darkness embraced her at last.

The world was black, but Tinarah heard a voice. Was this an afterlife? Did she somehow survive the fall? Was that even possible? Slowly opening her eyes Tinarah could tell that she was inside, and there was someone in the room with her. Looking around Tinarah came to the conclusion that this couldn't have been the afterlife. This is the second time she had awoken from passing out, for a reason she wasn't quite clear on, in a place she didn't know. Tinarah didn't even try and sit up this time, still trying to mentally assess the possible damage done from the fall.
    "W-who are you? And where am I? What happened?" Tinarah asked slowly and groggily. For now that was all she needed to know. More questions were sure to be asked later, but first she just wanted to sort out what happened.

[​IMG]

"I'm..." The boy looked down, tapping his two index fingers together. "Most people just call me A. Only my parents ever use my full name...they're away right now. You're in my home. I found you out on the streets. I dragged you hear before anyone else woke up. You didn't look hurt but I think the dragging ruined your clothes." He looked at Tinarah and frowned. "I'm sorry. So...what's your name? Where are you from? Do you have a concussion? Should I have taken you to a doctor? OhnoIshouldhavedonethatI'mreallysorry."

The first thing that Tinarah really caught on to was that she didn't seem hurt. Slowly she started to sit up, testing the theory. Minor stinging, probably from being dragged, but nothing major. "I... Not hurt? But I was thrown off a bridge. It was a long fall... I should be dead." As she spoke the reality of what happened set in. "M-my brother threw me from a bridge trying to kill me." Tears came to her eyes as she thought if his betrayal. It was like a blow to the face. It was not all the boy had said though and Tinarah knew she had to at least try and answer one more question. "Tinarah... My name I mean." She said through quiet sobs.

The boy scratched his head, clearly confused by what Tinarah was telling him. There weren't any bridges around he knew of and if this girl had been thrown off one she should have been way more hurt than she appeared to be.

"You can stay here as long as you want Tinarah." A looked over towards the bookshelf behind him. "The other kids tell me what I read isn't...fun but I can share with you if you want...Are you hungry? I can get you something. Anything!" He spoke excitedly, happy at the prospect of having someone over even if she didn't look to happy be to be there.

"I- I shouldn't stay. I need to find a way back. I need to find my friends or Master Choma. I need to tell them I'm alright and then go home before my brother gets mad at me again. I don't know why he did that. I don't understand why he threw me off that bridge and I don't get how I survived, but I did so I have to prove I am stronger. I cam wield a keyblade as good as him."
    Tinarah went on more trying to make sense out of everything that happened to her more than tell the boy about it.

The boy however seemed excited to have company and Tinarah didn't want to be rude.
    "I wouldn't mind something to eat if you are offering." Tinarah added quietly after. She honestly couldn't remember last time she ate, perhaps it was good to eat.

"I don't know who those are--wait you have a master? What are you a student of? Martial arts? You look too young to be thinking about getting stronger." He stated despite the fact that he was younger than her. In fact, his manner of speaking sounded reminiscent of an adult which only changed when he grew excited or nervous. On seeing that this girl seemed like she wouldn't "bite" his mind was beginning to be set at ease.

He vanished behind the room's doorway and footsteps echoed outside as his shoes hit the steps of stairs that were directly outside. Not minutes later did those same footsteps come again quickly ascending the stairs and drawing near. His head popped out from behind the doorway first, the rest of his body hidden from view.
    "We haven't gone shopping in a while and ...well everyone loves ice cream, right? I hope you do. It's all we have." He walked over to reveal what was in his hands; a bright blue bowl in his hands and in it was a spoon sticking out of several scoops' worth of chocolate ice cream.

The boy started to wonder about her comment on having a master and Tinarah realized how odd it might have sounded.
    "Oh I am a student studying to be keyblade wielder. Well I am not really studying. After a... Accident Choma found me and took me in. He started training me but something was going wrong, another keyblade master disappeared. We went to help, and well we weren't able to help one world. Darkness was too much and we had to run. We tried to help another world but... I don't know what happened with that. I was fighting heartless and then there was pain and I woke up and I was in a strange place with a person I thought was bad. Then he sent me to that bridge with my brother." Tinarah then ranted on, not realizing how much she was talking. She then remembered the comment on needing to get stronger. "Oh and I need to get stronger because.... Well I have been really scared and my brother always had to go to take care of me. I feel guilty you know." Tinarah tried to explain but the boy soon walked away to get her food she asked for.

The boy left and returned with ice cream. While not what she expected it was good enough
    . "Thank you." She said quietly eating in small bites. She was already embarrassed enough.

He scratched his head and began to wonder if Tinarah was exaggerating the detail of her story. Darkness? Keyblade? Who would make a weapon out a key? Of all the objects to make a blade out of, why a key? Even a chainsaw sounded better. He snickered upon imagining the girl swinging an oversized key around like a bat to attack little monsters with googly eyes. What a silly thought. "So your master taught you how to swing a big key? I don't buy that. Are you sure you didn't hit your head too hard?" Stepping closer, A narrowed his eyes at Tinarah in some attempt to see if her head looked fine. It did.

He sat at the edge of the bed though he was too short for his feet to touch the ground and simply swung his legs as he watched Tinarah.
    "I can take you to the doctor. My dad's a doctor. He can check you up and maybe we can help you find your home. Would you want that?"

The way the boy worded it made her sound insane, but it was true. Tinarah Nodded at him. "Yeah I guess you could say that. The Keyblade is a powerful almost magical weapon. Here I will sho-" Tinarah flicked her wrist expecting the keyblade to come to her, but it didn't. She did it once more but still nothing. She began looking very upset and almost a little scared. Without being able to summon her keyblade she had no proof that what she was saying was actually true. "What's happening? Why can't I summon it?" Tinarah questioned before looking at the boy. "I swear I am not making this up. I am not crazy. I want to find a way home, but I don't need a doctor. It is true. I don't know why I can't summon it though. Maybe it had something to do with that man. He healed the scar on one of my wrists but maybe in the process he was able to take away my ability to use the keyblade. I don't know. But I was able to use it. If we ever find Chrono or Master Choma, ask them, they will confirm that." Tinarah argued as she showed him her wrists where one was scarred and the other looked like there was never any damage to it.

The boy held his hands up towards Tinarah. "It's okay. Relax. Maybe you hit your head? I believe you but maybe something else is wrong?" He looked at her wrists, unsure what to make of it. She had scars on one and not the other but he had no idea what to make of it. Did someone hurt her recently besides the time she said her brother attacked her? Or what? The boy was normally very good at connecting dots but this was a time where very little made sense but he did genuinely want to help this girl.

There was the sound of a door opening downstairs.
    "Oh! My parents must be back. Maybe they can help you!" As he made his way to the door there was a tremor. It was slight but it was enough to cause the light fixture hanging overhead to sway ever so slightly. The boy looked up at the sky and frowned. "Huh...weird...that...that doesn't normally happen..." He looked up and waited for the fixture to stop swinging.

Part of Tinarah didn't believe that A actually believed her. She wanted to believe the boy was that nice, but even she understood how crazy she must have sounded when everything she said was being proven wrong slowly. Her keyblade was gone, and she had no evidence of anything to back up her claims. Even showing her scars, he had not seen her wrists before to know that anything was different. Tinarah was getting uncomfortable as she sat there looking at the boy as he pondered if something else was wrong. If that was the case, Tinarah was not going to be of much help.

Thankfully there was the sound of a door closing and the boy claimed that his parents were home. In the end she knew it would only make things more awkward, but it got her away from the conversation for at least a few minutes. A never totally made it out of the room before there was a tremor and he seemed confused about it. Tinarah also watched as the light fixture swayed but didn't think too much about it. Perhaps a small earthquake or something. Whatever it was was not destructive, so it was not that big of a deal.
    "I am sure it is nothing." Tinarah said quietly, a small encouragement to hopefully make him worry less and maybe get him out of the room for a bit.

"I hope so." A responded, frowning at the ceiling now that his mind was preoccupied with what it was. He would have continued towards the door but heard faint sounds of voices from a distance outside. He blinked and walked back into the room. He looked around for a moment wondering where exactly it was coming from. The voices grew louder and he could vaguely distinguish that it was shouting. Were people cheering? Was there a parade he had not known about?

"What's going on?" He asked out loud, heading over towards his window. Daylight was quickly fading. "It's too early for sunset." He muttered. There was another earthquake. The sounds of people were closer now and it was only then that they could tell that this was screaming. "No..." He pressed his palms to the window and stared outside, frozen in place. A few blocks away a house sank straight into the ground. The sky was turning pitch black and as people fled to the streets dark creatures with yellow eyes began to attack those who ran. "W-what's happening!?"

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

"Aria!" Chrys extended her own hand to meet her friends as she ran towards the portal, but she was too late.

They were gone. She hadn't really done much to stop them, and she wasn't sure she could have. Harming either of them was the last thing she wanted to do, and it had become all to likely that fighting would be the only course of action. The world was still fine, so maybe Aria really wasn't needed, or perhaps having Kida had saved them from their doom. Regardless her first order of business should be to check on the others. Koa, most notably, since she actually knew his current state. As she turned to head back to the hotel though, she couldn't help but feel somewhat depressed: Aria would likely come to listen to Torrin, and likely despise them. She clenched her hands into fist as she entered the building.

Why did the world's hate them? All they really wanted... all she really wanted...

Koa was passed out on the ground. Assessing the damage, she was quick to cast a cure spell on the boy. She knelt down to him and tentatively nudged at his frame.

"You okay?"

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Following Aria's explanation of how they got there, Chrono thought about for a few moments and compared to what he was going to say, it was probably a better option that they could go with. Making a quite mental nod, he gestured over to her with his hands. "Pretty much what she said. We just happened to end up here. So not being thrown over board given where we are would be nice." Jim seemed to be pretty understanding given the fact that two people had just appeared from thin air onto the ship's deck.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take looked between Aria and Chrono wondering if those explanations would even suffice. It might just make them sound... crazier? What if the ship didn't even need their help at all. I mean, there appeared to be no immediate danger going on. He was fairly certain wherever Illiana was she was just leaning back in a chair eating crumpets and drinking tea making whatever snobby noise she did to make herself seem holier than thou. They were probably going to end up thrown off no matter what the outcome was cause as far as they were all aware they were still stowaways. But he would rather go with what Aria was attempting since it at least seemed more logical that they were drifters than pirates. All Take did was nod in agreement, since he didn't want to put his words on this plan.

7. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]
    "Well." dejectedly, Glyde paced several laps across his cell before stopping at its center. Under the soft, static hum resonating off of the prison bars, he wrought his mind in the frantic search for a solution. Just some way out... But there was nothing he could think of that was within his power to do. Whether to bypass bars entirely, or somehow null or divert the electrified current coursing through them; neither seemed a likely feat for himself. And unless he was underestimating her, Illiana would be as lost for a way out as he was.

Slumping to the bare wall at the back of his cell, he set his back against it and dropped down to a seated position. "Maybe I would have preferred getting thrown overboard. To be alive in jail cell, or dead or dying in outer space?" He gazed around the brig. An idea slowly formed itself in his mind. It wasn't particularly subtle; nor would it earn him any points for being graceful. But it could be effective. Certain that both Silver and Scroop were both absent, he looked to Illiana. "I don't know about you, but I'd rather take my chances for freedom than get double-crossed."

8. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Atmos returned the Star Shard to her pocket and rubbed her palms together, feeling some sense of satisfaction from escaping the Light Chaser's trap, before calling her keyblade once more. When she raised it to will another portal into existence nothing happened...again. Atmos frowned and narrowed her eyes on her blade for its betrayal before trying once more but again nothing happened. The blonde sighed and shook her head before dismissing the blade. Whatever the Light Chaser did must have carried over to this world as well. Wherever this world was.

Atmos took the opportunity to look around the area seeing that it was unfamiliar to her. Odd considering that she was certain the Star Shard would have only ferried her to a world she had seen before but since this world did not appear to be falling apart it was not all that bad. The land was dark and, for now, she assumed it was night and not a world that was perpetually in the shadows. From the rocky cliff she stood on she took in the scent of salt in the air and, sure enough, as she approached the precipice she could see and hear ocean waves crashing along the shore below.

"I have to get back." She wrapped an arm around her waist and rested her elbow of her other arm on it while her hand held her chin. "Hm. Perhaps whatever he did has a time limit..." She wondered.

"Hands up, keyblader." A woman's voice came behind Atmos. She turned and raised an eyebrow upon seeing the woman who spoke to her but...didn't see any sort of distinguishing details considering the fact that the woman's face was completely covered by a black helmet. Behind her stood three others, all wearing dark helmets of their own.

Atmos humored the woman and raised her hands. "Relax. I come in peace. I was just trying to get back home." It was curious that they seemed to know about keyblades here but if that was the case then why didn't she know about this world?

"Shut up. Make one wrong move and you're dead." The woman and her comrades slowly began to approach and as they did Atmos tilted her head as she began taking in more details of the strangers. Each of them wore armor that was painted black, as was apparent by the scratches where a silvery metal shone through. Knights? Soldiers? As as Atmos wondered what they were, as they approached, she caught a glimpse of one set of eyes through the slits in the helm and nearly stepped back in shock.

From the tiny slits of the helmet glowing yellow eyes peered back at Atmos.

Jim listened intently to Aria's story and, though it seemed like she might have been hiding something, the tale was not any more far-fetched than chasing down a pirate who could raid ships and vanish without a trace. "I guess if you're here to help you'd have to speak to the captain. Careful though she's a bit...uh..." Jim rolled his eyes as he tried to find the words but when the didn't come he continued the sentence, "She's a good captain." The solar winds picked up and the Legacy began to drift off course. "That's not good. I better get-"

"Jimbo! What's going on here? Who are those new friends of yours?" Silver strode up towards the group and gave them each a long look with hiss cybernetic red eye.

"Silver! I was about find Mr. Arrow to tell him that the wind's picking up."

"You needn't bother the man. It's just a wee bit of wind. Nothin' a little course correcting can't fix. Come on, let me show you how it's done, Jimbo." A distant star flashed bright and an instant later a hot pressure wave crashed against the ship sending it careening. Anyone standing would have been knocked over. Even if they had been in the brig. Even Morph was knocked aside, splitting into a dozen smaller pieces before reforming.

Silver recovered his balance, having caught onto the railing. "What the devil!?"

From out of one of the cabins a man stepped out and on seeing the explosion pulled out a spyglass. "Good heavens! The star Permusa! It's gone... supernova!"

[​IMG]

Koa blinked and as his vision focused he saw Chrys over him. He reached up to rub his eyes and blinked again to be sure he wasn't seeing things. Chrys was still there. Good. "Hey." He grunted as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head. The floor wasn't a comfortable place to be and now his body hurt all over. Was he really hit all that hard? He looked over to see that Dentro was still out cold under the broken table that Torrin had thrown him at. "Don't worry, I've got him." Koa spoke as he cast a Cure spell on their other ally. Slowly, Dentro began to stir but he didn't get up just yet.

"Thanks for that. I knew I could count on you to pick up our slack." He spoke now looking at Chrys again. "What happened? Did we get them? Where's Aria?" He looked over Chrys's shoulder, not seeing the other girl with her. "I-Is she with the Master?"

"Owww...my everything...My bruises have bruises...and then some." Dentro groaned as he sat up and looked over at the two, his clothes completely stained with leftover food. "I was walking down the street to get some breakfast and the next thing I know I'm being attacked from behind and..." He sniffed. "Is there syrup on my clothes? Damn it. Don't tell Zeno. That jerk will never let me live it down. Or Pagos ...Or Avra. You know what, just don't tell anyone that this happened. I was never here. Got it?"

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria felt somewhat content seeing Jim not freaking out by her explanation. He seemed helpful as well as in pointing her to talk with the captain of the ship to explain what was going on. “Thank you, we really appreciate it...

She trailed off when Jim seemed to become distracted and looked up to see the sails bellow and felt the ship swayed weirdly. She bent her knees to catch the drift, only to be caught off guard by a billowing voice. Her eyes met that of a laser red beam of sorts and she blinked against it to see a large looking man of sorts, but also half robotic. “
    We’re, uh-” She bit her tongue when Jim’s tone suddenly sounded urgent, and she glanced around to see what the problem was. The wind picked up, right, but Jim seemed to be worried about something else.

A sudden flash in the sky blinded Aria, and she felt heat radiate through her skin. It was to the point of burning anything not covered in clothes, and then she suddenly lurched backwards. She cried out as she landed on her bottom and slid far back until she collided with the railing of the ship. She gagged, feeling the wind being knocked out of her and covered her face with her arms crossed above her to block the intense hot wave.

Once it was mostly over, she staggered to her feet, using the railing behind her to hoist herself up. She tried not to throw up as she felt her stomach jump up to her throat from the crazy movement, swallowing hard as she regained her balance and sense of awareness.

Aria looked around, seeing another guy who looked to be between a crossbreed between a dog and a human, going on about a supernova of sorts happening. Whether or not she got knocked hard on the head too, she had other things to worry about since things took a bad turn. “
    Now would be a good time to know where Illiana and Glyde are,” she muttered to herself.

Remembering her comrades she glanced around wildly to find Take and Chrono. The last thing she wanted was to lose the ones she barely reunited with. “
    Is everyone mostly okay?!” She called out to them.

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana walked into the cell as Silver mentioned his family stew. "Oh joy..." Illiana rolled her eyes as Silver spoke about the stew. He then proceeded to push a button and electrical currents had begun running through the bars. He then made a shocking joke about the bars. Illiana had rolled her eyes once more. As the two walked away, Illiana and Glyde were left to themselves in their own cells. After a few moments, Illiana decided to take out her umbrella, open it, place it on the ground with it facing the ground, and went behind it to begin searching for some items of hers. "Well." Illiana continued to look through while Glyde begun speaking. "Maybe I would have preferred getting thrown overboard. To be alive in jail cell, or dead or dying in outer space?" Sounds of pots clanking together and other items getting moved about rang out through Illiana's cell. She continued rummaging through before she finally found what she was looking for. She had begun to pull out a table, a chair, a tea set, and a plate of chocolate chip cookies. She then began setting the items up as Glyde spoke. Illiana poured out her tea and sat down on the chair. "There we go!" She picked up the teacup and saucer and smelled the scent that began filling the cell. She took a sip before speaking. "Ahhh. Caramel Milk Tea. Delicious." She placed it back down on the table before picking up a cookie. As she was eating, Glyde spoke out once more. "I don't know about you, but I'd rather take my chances for freedom than get double-crossed." Illiana wiped her mouth with a napkin before speaking up. "Double crossed? Do I really seem like that type of person? I feel hurt." Illiana began to clean up the table and the other items at once before speaking once more. "Well, tea time is great and all but I rather not have that time in a cell. It feels to small of a room. Now how exactly do you go about getting freedom?" Illiana summoned out her keyblade and began pointing it at the lock. "This is just sad. However, a nice attempt.....if it was opposite day." Illiana whispered to herself as the door to her cell opened. She walked out a little bit, as not to be seen by Glyde, and walked over to the button. "Alright now here's my answer to our little dilemma here. Look at your keyblade...Now look at the lock.....Now look at your keyblade once more.....It basically spells itself out. " Illiana pressed the button and walked over to Glyde's cell as she laid her umbrella on her shoulder. "Well? Are you coming out or not?" Before Illiana could continue any further, the ship had rocked back and forth, knocking Illiana to the wall. “What in the world??” The ship continued to shake almost as if it was knocked against something.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Takehiko was flung back pretty hard by the suddeness of the wind, feeling the air get knocked out of him from the way he hit his back. He clung onto something just in case and went to look up towards the sky to see what was going on and his eyes were blinded for a moment and he covered them. It was like fire, was it a dragon? No, it couldn't be. And the dog seemed to yell and confirm that assumption pretty soon anyway with something called a "supernova" or whatever. Take attempted to at least get up to his knees as he yelled back, "I'm fine!" his voice was obviously still recovering from the hit. He looked over to at least locate Aria and then Chrono before asking, "Is it a monster of some kind?" he couldn't actually figure it out. He finally got himself up and clinging to the side of ship as he said, "Either way, we should help out...!" his mind more focused on the immediate task. He didn't even think to ponder about Illiana and Glyde's location, he just hoped they were alright.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono couldn't help himself but to stare at Silver as he strode up to Jim. It was mainly the cybernetic eye that stared at them. It was cool in a sense, but more so there was a bit of concern as to the long stare it gave him. Before anything could be said, a wave of heat collided into him before the sheer lurching of the ship had thrown him onto its deck. During the process of getting his bearings, the word 'supernova' was heard clearly.

"Supernova, what?" Not completely believing what he heard, he glanced up towards the stary sky. Very quickly afterward his hand went to shield his eyes from the bright light that lasted a few seconds longer before fading away. "Its not a monster, nor something that you can really fight." Chrono said to Take, surprised by the fact that one had happened this close to them. Slowly he got back onto his feet, giving Aria a quick thumbs up. "I'm good."

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 3
    Change in Tides

[​IMG]
    Tinarah watched the boy go and then come back as he heard voices outside. As the voices grew louder Tinarah started to grow curious. She put down her bowl and got up from the bed as A got to the window and noticed it was getting darker. "Isn't it still morning?" She asked quietly. Perhaps she misunderstood him earlier, but he himself thought it was strange how dark it was getting. The world shifted beneath their feet again and Tinarah had to brace herself on the wall to keep her balance. As the voices got closer, the screams, Tinarah joined A at the window. "No... Not again." She rasped as she quickly and repeatedly tried to summon her keyblade. "We have to run. I am sure Master Choma and Chrono and the others will be here soon to stop them, They are stronger than I am. They can use their keyblades. Come on!" Tinarah grabbed at A's wrist to drag him out of the room and the house. She was terrified, not of the creatures but at the fact that there was no where to go and her own weakness could mean more people hurt and lost. There was a little fear towards the heartless, but she wasn't facing them right now, she just wanted to get them both out of this alive.

A followed after Tinarah and could hear his parents calling for him as they ran downstairs. His parents were already outside and they made no comment at Tinarah's sudden appearance. Her words of other people who could use this "keyblade" passed through one ear and out the next as he watched as his neighbor's house collapsed. It did not look like they ever escaped.

The monsters started coming out of the ground. His father placed himself between them and the beasts to protect them as the small dark creatures jumped on him. His mother screamed but took pushed Tinarah and A to run forward.
    "Dad no!" His mother took his free hand and pulled him along. It was all happening so fast. He couldn't get his bearings. None of this made sense. Why was this happening? This had to be a nightmare. It had to be. The ground shook violently. His mother lost her balance and fell, his hand slipping from her grasp. In seconds she too was overwhelmed by the creatures as he and Tinarah ran forth. "No!" A tugged on Tinarah's hand wishing for her to stop and turn around.

Running outside the heartless count was already so many. She observed the area tears stinging her eyes as she already knew the fate of this world. She had seen it once already, she had seen a world get destroyed by the heartless and that time she was actually fighting. This time she was just running as someone else bought them time, a complete stranger to her gave his life so her and his family could run. She wasn't going to let it go to waste. Tinarah ran still holding A's hand while his mother held his other one, urging them along. They didn't make it far before she too fell. The heartless overwhelmed her so fast and A stopped. Tinarah gave his hand a tug but knew that he probably wouldn't go easily. Tinarah paused for a moment panic in her eyes as she looked back at the heartless.

"Come on we have to live, you have to live for your parents sake. Please, run. Run with me... I can't...." She couldn't bring herself to say it, but she knew, she couldn't keep running alone. She couldn't be alone, not again. She had started to see a possible friendship with A and she didn't want that pulled away from her. Perhaps it was selfish, but she couldn't help it as tears streamed down her face. She knew he was scared, so was she but they couldn't just stop. If she had the ability she would protect them. However again she tried and again she failed to summon her keyblade. "Chro-Choma please help me!" She cried out into the darkness. She wanted to call for her brother who had always been her support, but he had abandoned her, not she felt she couldn't call for him. So she called for the only other person she could think of, even though, he too, left her. At least he left her to find more help.

"B-but..." He wiped his face with his sleeve, his eyes already red from the tears streaming down his face. He nodded and ran with her but soon the ground beneath them grew unsteady and began to crack. The path ahead of them was beginning to grow distant as a chasm formed. In moments it would be too far to jump across. There was a figure on the other side fighting the beasts with a sword of some kind. It looked...like a key? Was that what Tinarah had been going on about?

The man was not Choma nor Chrono. In fact, he was a total stranger to Tinarah. He swung his weapon deftly as he made short work of the beasts but even with his skill they were still coming faster than he could destroy them. A looked at Tinarah and then forward at the man on the other side. The ground was beginning to crumble each passing second and now on the other side the only ledge large enough for someone to grab onto was too narrow for more one person to hold onto or land on. They would have to jump one at a time. A looked at Tinarah.
    "You need to jump." He spoke with some confidence in him. "You can make it. W-will you catch me when I reach the other side? I-I don't think I'll be able to jump the full distance."

Good A had chosen to come with her. He decided quick enough that they could keep running, which Tinarah was quite thankful for. She didn't want to leave him and knew that if he died too she probably wouldn't have made it much further. As they ran the ground began to shake and crack beneath their feet. They were never going to make it out of there were they? However as all hope was feeling lost, Tinarah caught a glimpse of someone in the distance, then she saw their weapon. While she didn't recognize the man, she recognized it as hope.

Looking at the chasm that lay before them, Tinarah looked to A then back to the stranger who was beating back the monster with some sort of ease at least. She looked back at A who was encouraging her to jump. While Tinarah didn't have the same confidence as he did, she looked around at her options. Surely they would die if they stayed there, if they managed to get to the other side the man, the keyblade wielder, he could help them.

There was a moment of hesitation, then a nod. Tinarah took a deep breath as she took a run for it. As she hit the edge and launched herself, she closed her eyes tight until she could feel solid ground beneath her feet. There wasn't much room to stand but Tinarah managed for the time being. She braced herself, as she looked to A, trying to make enough room for him while getting ready to catch him.
    "Come now. I will catch you." She didn't know if she could, she wasn't that strong, but she had to try. She wouldn't let this kid die because she was so weak and pathetic.

The ground began to crumble more on A's side of the chasm. He backed away and looked down and laughed morbidly to himself. "I-I...I can't..." He looked up towards Tinarah. "Please. Don't blame yourself." He stepped farther back. "I-It was nice knowing you, Tinarah. Save yourself!" A started to lose his balance as another violent tremor shook the world. The ledge Tinarah was standing on was beginning to destabilize and soon it would collapse with her on it if she didn't move away.

One moment A was standing there on the other side of the chasm and the next...he wasn't. The ground beneath the boy collapsed and he was gone.

"No!" The man's voice called out from behind Tinarah as he ran over. Now there was only one left to save. He looked to be in his late 30's with parts of his hair already graying. "Come with me." He spoke urgently, his keyblade dissipating before the girl could catch a glimpse of it and summoning a portal of light. "This world is lost. Flee while you still have a chance."

A took a step back but not to get ready to jump. He gave up already. "No! Please you have to try!" Tinarah shouted at him, desperate. However the world shook again and it took all of Tinarahs might to stay standing. When she looked back at A he was gone.

For a moment she didn't register that the place she was standing was no longer safe, she just saw another failure and another person who left her behind. Tinarah's chest squeezed tight as a man yelled from behind her. She turned to look at the man and his keyblade, but he had dismissed it before she caught a good look. Instead he summoned another portal, telling her to run. She looked back at the collapsing world, then to him.
    "Please don't make me go alone." She begged the stranger, her face red and tear stained as she entered the portal hoping that he would come with her. Perhaps he would be able to get her back to Choma.

The man, seeing Tinarah's distress the man took her by her hand and pulled her through the portal with all the gentleness of a rock. The portal closed behind them and they were left standing in a field of blue. Wind calmly blew through the land and made the grass sway but other than that there was no sound. It was quiet, peaceful.

"That...that was a mess back there." The man sad, regret heavily apparent in his voice as he spoke. He folded his arms and looked down at the girl. "There's something off about you. You weren't from that world, were you?" He spoke, kneeling beside Tinarah to get a better look at her. At this distance she could have seen that his face was covered in many scars that have faded over a long period of time.

Tinarah was shocked at the sudden grabbing of her hand and dragging, but at least she wasn't going through alone. He wasn't all that gentle with her, but she couldn't blame him considering the situation, and he let go of her on the other side.

Standing in the field of blue, Tinarah could hardly take in the beauty of it as she wiped tears from her cheeks and tried, and failed to compose herself enough to have a conversation with the man. While he didn't sound harsh or mean, as he crossed his arms and started down at her Tinarah retreated a step, curling her shoulders inwards almost cowering a little bit from the man. She didn't think he was a bad person, but she had been through so much she didn't know who to trust. She shook her head in answer to his question. She hadn't even figured out what that world was. More tears slid down her face as the man knelt down to look at her better. She barely lifted her eyes to him and saw the scars, sending her grabbing for her own scarred wrist in silence.

He wasn't sure how to comfort this child. All he had to fall back on was his training and none of that covered looking after a child. "My name is Fost." He figured giving her a name would bring her some comfort. "I'm a keyblade master." Though he chose to give her a close look at his blade knowing that it would only scare her more with its form.

"This is my homeworld. It was the only place I could think of at such a short notice. Hm...I haven't been here in some time now that I think about it." He shook his head to redirect his thoughts. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. You're safe now. None of those monsters are going to come here and hurt you. This place is about as far from the darkness as it gets."

Tinarah looked up at the man more when he stated not only was he a Keyblade wielder, but a master as well. Hope, standing on the other side of the chasm she saw this man as her only hope, and standing here in the field of blue flowers, that sentiment might have still stood. Tinarah searched her mind for the words to speak. The first time she opened her mouth, no words came out, just more tears as she failed to keep herself together, but she had to fight through it. Opening her mouth to try again, her voice came out small and weak, but at least she was speaking. "Keyblade master? Do you know other keyblade masters? Could you return me to the one who was teaching me?" It might have been a silly request when she couldn't summon her keyblade at all. But Tinarah hoped that Choma might have an answer for why that was, might be able to fix it for her. That was if this Fost person knew Choma.

"That explains why you didn't belong to that world." Fost scratched his chin. The girl was a little young but there were always young keyblade wielders around. "Alright. I know the other masters. Give me a name and I'll take you to them." He said nothing more on the condition of the girl, hoping that whoever her master was would deal with it instead as he had no knack for this sort of task.

Explained it, not quite. Tinarah didn't understand what had happened or how she got to the world. It certainly didn't have to do with her being a student of a keyblade wielder. That being said it wasn't something worth arguing, and if she tried then she would have to tell him the entire story, something that Tinarah wasn't quite ready for. Instead she just answered his question, an easy one to answer and one that would get her back to somewhere she was more comfortable. "Choma. My teacher was Master Choma." She told him quietly, ready to return to some familiarity as her head squeezed tighter still upset from all that had happened, and feeling quite betrayed by her brother.

Fost blinked and tilted his head back as he scratched his cheek. He seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. "Hm..." About a minute of silence passed as the man racked his brain for the name only to shake his head. "There isn't a keyblade master by that name. Perhaps you meant Master Kaio? In some tongues that name does sound a little like Choma. That is one of the newer masters and I didn't think Kaio had any students yet..." He rubbed his cheek some more as he thought about this.

"There is...one wielder by the name Choma I know of but he is not a master. Not yet anyway."

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  14. Arch Mana Knight

"Evasive actions!" Out from the captain's cabin burst out a feline-looking woman in a blue officer's uniform. Not even a second later a massive man made of stone in a red uniform ran to her side shouting, "All hands fasten your life line!"

Jim, having regained his balanced looked over at Silver and the two nodded at each other before running off to the main deck. Dozens of aliens scrambled to the deck, typing ropes to their waists as Jim hurried to secure the life lines to the mast of the ship. He looked over at the newcomers and called out to them, "You too! Hurry!" He tossed each of them one end of a rope so that they could tie themselves to a life line. The ship continued to rock back as another burst of gas hit them. Some of the crew had taken their positions on the cannons to blast flaming debris from the sky before more damage was done to the ship.

But some of the smaller debris crashed onto the deck. Dark streams of vapor began fuming from the pieces that hit the deck. The stones broke and from them Heartless began to pour our and flood the deck of the Legacy. "You lot!" The captain shouted at the keybladers. "Make yourselves useful and get those wretched creatures off my ship! You too Mister Silver!"

"Aye Captain!"

John Silver has joined the party!

Enemies Remaining: 50 (25 Fiery Globes. 10 Red Nocturnes. 10 Pirates. 5 Air Pirates.)
    Fiery Globes require 1AP. Red Nocturnes require 2AP. Pirates require 8AP. Air Pirates require 11AP.

[​IMG]

Somewhere between the Realms of Light and Dark Torrin stopped to take a breather. He had traveled far in the short time he had been away but he was no closer to finding Atmos than he was when he started looking. His power was fluctuating and there wasn't much he could do about it except rest. He sat down in the empty field of dry grayish-blue grass. The air was stale but there was some sense of comfort he gathered from being there. It almost made him want to head home as he knew that would have made him feel better. But he owed it to Atmos to seek her out.

He laid back against the grass, feeling it crunch underneath his back. His thoughts were dissonant as they drifted from his memories of home, to the violence of the entire year, to the fate of Mika, and what would become of the new group he met. They seemed so weak. With the battles that were to come, how could he ever expect them to be of any help? No. It was better not to involve them. Torrin watched as dark clouds coalesced and the rumble of thunder echoed in the skies. He sighed, not wishing to be caught in the rain so he stood up and looked around for shelter.

Time passed. In his wandering he had found a decrepit cabin with its door nearly falling off its hinges, windows covered in a layer of dust, and cobwebs hanging off the dark corners of the ceiling. Not exactly the kind of place he would have wanted to spend the night in but he had seen worse. He made his way over to what appeared to be a dining room or whatever was left of one as an overhanging light fixture had come crashing down some time ago and destroyed the dining table in the center. Now there was a gaping hole in the ceiling that let in the quickly fading sunlight. The chairs surrounding the broken table hardly looked strong enough for him to sit in so he opted to stand for the time being, gazing up at the sky.

The door creaked. Instantly his keyblade was in hand but as he leaned to peek around the corner he saw nothing. It was just the wind that pushed it open. He lowered his guard but his blade in hand. Something was off. He wasn't alone. Tried as he might, he could not sense any presence of light nor darkness around him. "Not Heartless. Not a Chaser. But..." He looked around. Still he saw nothing. The sound of the floor creaking in the next room caused him to rush over, seeing a blur of red make its exit out of a broken window. Torrin ran over but when he looked outside he saw nothing. "Dammit what are you? Show yourself!"

When the door swung open as Torrin left the cabin one of its rusted hinges broke off leaving it hanging by the one remaining hinge at the bottom. "Show yourself, coward."

"Oooh! Scary! I always liked that serious face you made. But you're not so tough, are you Torrin?"

The sound of her voice made him freeze. No...that's not... He spun around, ready to strike. When he caught sight of his pursuer he stepped back in shock. "W-what!? No! I-Is this some kind of sick joke!?" Torrin's eyes burned with anger as he looked around for anyone else in the area. "What kind of game are you playing at!?" He shouted to the sky.

"Jeez, get that stupid look off your face. It disgusts me. You disgust me. But neither of us will have to deal with that for long." In a blaze of fire she drew her keyblade and rushed at Torrin.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  15. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was glad everyone seemed okay. Wherever Illiana and Glyde were, maybe they were safe for the time being. She watched in a daze as the ship suddenly came to life, and the whole deck was crawling with sailors of all shapes, colors, and sizes. There was talk of securing a lifeline, and then Jim called out to them. She took the rope, or the lifeline, and securedly tied it around her waist like she observed the others do.

Just then, the Heartless appeared in the flaming wreckage that hit the deck. She made sure the boys were okay with their knots before she summoned her keyblade. “
    I’ll go after the little guys first! Try to thin them out for ya,” she called to them and charged forward without another word.

She jumped at a small group of Six Fiery Globes, hitting, perrying, and turning like a dance in the fight. Though the steps were awkward, and she was trying to not get tangled up in the rope at the beginning, she got a hang of it after a while and moved on with confidence to 3 Red Nocturnes, slashing at them hard. The faster she could get through the little guys, the sooner she could move on to the bigger guys and help her teammates take care of them.

LVL: 4
    HP: 25
    AP: 0/12 (6 fiery globes, 3 Red Nocturnes)
    MP: 20

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

While they seemed to be okay and still somewhat reeling from the effects of the supernova, everyone else had just sprung into action following the presumed captain bursting out of their quarters. Moment after later and they were tossed a rope to use as an anchor throughout this whole ordeal. Following the others, Chrono tied the rope around his waist just as the heartless had started to form on the deck. A flick of the wrist had lead to his keyblade forming in his hand and Chrono went on the offensive.

A stream of lightning flew of the keyblade and struck down eight of the of the Fiery Globes. Tightening his grip on his keyblade, Chrono went into attack a smaller group of heartless that had drifted away from the main group. Three Red Nocturnes to be exactly. It was easy enough to take them down in a couple of them in a few strikes which fortunately thinned out the numbers that they were dealing with. Not by a whole lot, but it was a start mind you.

HP: 30
    AP: 10/16 (8 Fiery Globes, 3 Red Nocturnes)
    MP: 12

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take chose to not go in provocation mode this time, mostly because it was multiple enemies and not one big enemy. So once Aira got the run in and suggested getting the smaller ones, Take nodded and once Chrono got in and got a lot of them down, the boy chose to go after what was left of the red nocturnes and getting a few of the fiery globes while he was at it. He felt a lot more comfortable fighting with the keyblade at this point. He wasn't nearly as fast as the others, but he was packing a significant enough punch to not feel too bad. When he finished up with some of the globes, a few were left and he tried to back away a little before he felt his keyblade glow slightly and the boy looked at it a bit and suddenly felt a bit of a surge of power. He knew what he wanted to do at this point. Pointing over towards one of air pirates, Takehiko focused in and felt his keyblade shine out as he yelled, "Blizzard!" and a blast of cold shot straight at one of the air pirates, bringing it down almost immediately and Take smirked a little bit at the success of the attack.

HP: 35
    AP: 0/14 ( 6 fiery globes,4 red nocturnes, 1 Air Pirate)
    MP: 10

18. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Staring through his prison bars, Glyde's eyes widened as Illiana brandished her Keyblade towards her cell's lock. Immediately, his jaw, as though weighted, dropped at the sight of caged door unlocking and swinging open with nothing so much as a scratch upon it. Perplexed, and in awe, he summoned his own Keyblade and pressed himself to his feet. Responding to Illiana's prompts, Glyde's widened eyes bounced to his Keyblade, then to the lock of the now-deactivated cell, and then back to his Keyblade.
    "No. I've got it; I DID just watch you do it yourself."

He directed the end of the Keyblade towards the lock on the door, feeling more than a little foolish for having not thought of it. IT"S SHAPED LIKE A KEY FOR A REASON YOU IDIOT, he chided from the back of his mind. He stumbled hard as the ship rocked against a sudden impact, catching himself inches before his head slammed against the cell's bars; even without the electric current, knocking one's head into metal bars wasn't a healthy way to go. Balancing himself against the shaking of the vessel, he aimed the Keyblade at the lock again.

It took some doing to align it just right, but within less than a minute, the Keyblade got the message. A small beam of light shot out from the end of the Key and into the lock. The mechanism within clicked, and the door swung open. Off kilter, and nearly falling a second time, he made his exit from the cell. "Either we hit something, are getting sucked into something, or... almost sounds like there's a fight." He looked at his Keyblade a third time. "We should get up top." He looked about and started in the direction Silver had brought them in from. "You gonna be able to stand and walk alright?"

19. Arch Mana Knight

Silver rushed in alongside the others, eyeing their strange weapons curiously before transforming his robotic arm into a sword as he hacked away at the Heartless. "What in blazes are these blasted creatures!? I've never seen the likes of them before!" He shouted as the ship took another beating from the explosions of the dying star.

HP: 85/85
    AP: 4/20
    MP: 20
    Enemies Defeated: 2 Pirates
    Enemies Remaining: 5 Fiery Globes. 8 Pirates. 4 Air Pirates.

Fiery Globes require 1AP. Pirates require 8AP. Air Pirates require 11AP.

Chrono's Temporis Imitatio activated when he was attacked by Pirate Heartless. They instead struck an afterimage of Chrono. Chrono took 0 Damage.
    An Air Pirate attacked Take, swooping in from the skies to punch him. Take took 23 Damage. (12/35HP)
    A Pirate swung its blade at Aria but when its blade made contact with her there was a flash of light. Her bracelet glowed and the impact was almost completely nullified. Aria took 1 Damage. (24/25HP)
    Silver was swarmed by Fiery Globes and an Air Pirate that pelted him with several attacks. Silver took 24 Damage. (61/85HP)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  20. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria stumbled as the explosion waves hit the ship. She then caught herself and finished off the last bit of Heartless. “They’re Heartless!” she responded over the roar of the noise going around. “Mo-... Ai-Aliens that pop up when stars explode, apparently!” Well, that was the most reasonable explanation she could come up with.

She peered over to Take just in time to see him take a huge hit. She winced in sympathy, wishing to help him somehow recover quickly. She then remembered some training the Light Chaser gave her and chewed the inside of her cheek. As much as she disliked him right now, there were many things he said were helpful. “
    Cure!” She called out as her colorful keyblade was raised over her head. Green light enveloped her and then went around Take to help him back on his feet.

She then noticed a shadow in her preferal vision and turned to see a Pirate swinging down on her. She raised her keyblade up and winced, but nothing impacted her. Aria opened one eye, seeing a flash of light and her weird bracelet glow. The girl raised an eyebrow, wondering what in the world happened. What did this bracelet do exactly?

She then saw Silver get pelted and let out a quick breath before jumping back to work. She attacked the four Fiery Globes that were left and then swung at a pirate heading their way to slice at them. “
    Are you okay?!” She called to Silver as she held her rainbow keyblade in defense to prepare for the next wave.

LVL: 4
    HP: 24/25
    AP: 0/12 ( 4 Fiery globes, 1 Priate... damn my AP numbeeeer )
    MP: 10/20