Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

The girl had some guts to stand between him and Koa but he didn't strike just yet when she began to speak with Tinarah with some level of familiarity. Torrin's eyes narrowed at the girl as he gave her a look over. She didn't appear to be one of the Chasers...but then what was she? A memory came back to mind when he first met the other group. By the time he had traveled with them to Atlantis they had already lost one of their own. A girl named Aria. It was unlikely but if anyone could pull someone from the brink of death... "Your name...is it Aria?"

The entire time Koa began to look uncomfortable, his eyes darting from Torrin to Aria until her name had been spoken. Rather than answer Aria nor give her the chance to respond to Torrin he leapt at Torrin, darting around Aria to do so. Torrin swung his keyblade upwards to knock Koa's weapon out of his hand and raised his weapon to strike him down where he stood. Koa stood still, stunned that he had been disarmed so easily. Torrin hesitated then kicked Koa down to the ground.

"If you're Aria then something's wrong here. Tinarah never made it back to the others. I'm with Master Atmos and we're going to get you out of here." He spoke urgently even as Koa began to scramble back to his feet. Torrin aimed his keyblade at Koa and shook his head, warning him to stay down. Anger flashed in the younger male's eyes but he made no further effort to stand in their way.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria’s eyes widened when her name was spoken by someone she didn’t met until now. “Y-Yeah-”

She gasped when Koa jumped in front of her, only to be knocked back so easily and become disarmed.

What was even more alarming was being told that Tinarah didn’t return after all. It was as if her heart was stabbed and the world froze for a moment. Aria was the one who suggested to the Light Chaser the little girl should be returned to her friends. She was so vulnerable and needed someone to protect her. “He... lied to me?” Aria questioned out loud.

She unsummoned her keyblade and turned to Koa with a look of disgust and betrayal. It probably wasn’t his fault though... Still, she felt awful. She angrily wiped her eyes with the back of her hand to stop the tears from coming and turned to Torrin. “I’m Aria, I’m
    Master Choma’s student and Tinarah’s and Mika’s friend... I want to get out of here, please. Can you get me back to everyone...?”

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Taking another look around the ship, Chrono found the lack of anybody up here to be odd. Sure there was the guy moping the deck, but he wouldn't exactly be the most helpful in keeping them from being thrown off the ship should someone finally notice them. Chrono agreed that being caught on this ship as they were would not end well for them, but at the same time if whoever was in control of this ship was hostile, then barging in on them might end badly as well. In his mind, both options had a risk, but with the latter they could at least attempt to talk their way out of trouble. "Finding the captain sounds good, but where would we start looking to find them?"

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Takehiko looked around and spoke, "I assume the captain would be wherever the captain's cabin is which is..." Take finally spotted it and sighed, "Riiiight behind the guy mopping...." the boy looked to see if there was another route around but it seemed almost impossible for there to be a way without going past the cabin boy. Takehiko crossed his arms and asked, "Alright guys, we're gonna have to be subtle about this. So try and be casual, and Illiana maybe not do that walk with the umbrell- where is Illiana?" Take realized the girl wasn't with their group anymore and raised an eyebrow, "O...kay... well, I'm not gonna worry about her then. She'll... probably be fine. Um, let's... just walk past the guy and not draw attention to ourselves?"

Take asked it as a question and looked to Chrono and Glyde in case there were objections. But he didn't wait too long before he started walking on over towards the cabin. Trying not to draw the attention of the guy mopping. Maybe he'd just think they were other members of the crew or something? He wasn't entirely sure this would work but he kept with it anyway. Though he was doing his best to not walk like a soldier and try to keep a more casual walk. Which looked casual, albeit totally unnatural a walk for those who knew what Take walked like, since he was much more relaxed in posture.

5. Arch Mana Knight

"Uh...who are you? I don't remember seeing anyone like you being on the crew." The young man spoke towards Take. He tightened his grip on the mop which was still dripping water onto the deck and tilted his head, leaning to the side to see the others not far behind Take. He blinked and looked over towards the captain's cabin then back at the group of strangers again as he slowly but not-so-inconspicuously tried to inch his way towards the cabin. "So uh...you guys the night crew? Maybe that's why I haven't seen you." He laughed nervously as he inched away from them, dragging the mop across the floor as he went and leaving a trail of water in its wake.

As the crewmen continued to speak amongst themselves Illiana would have caught on bits and pieces of their conversation. Mostly it seemed to be angry questions directed at the cyborg.

"When are we going to blow this joint?"

"Yeah and where's the map? You said we'd have our hands on it by now!"

"Is there a reason why we haven't already killed the captain and thrown the brat into deep space?"

"Are ya all a STARK-RAVING TOTALLY BLINKING DAFT!?" The cyborg's robotic arm folded inward and out came a curved sword in place of a hand as he swung his blade at the other crewmen causing them to retreat back. "Are ya willing to risk them destroying the map to keep it out of your grubby claws if your impatience gets the best of ya?!" The cyborg continued to wildly swing his sword about cutting nothing but air. He stomped his metal leg against the deck and cracked the wood. "We stay on course until I say otherwise. So there'll be no whining nor doing anything that'll blow our cover." He walked over towards one of the aliens and glared at him with a glowing red eye. "Do. You. Understand. Me. Scroop?"

"Perfectly." Scroop hissed in return.

[​IMG]

Torrin opened his mouth to tell her what had happened to Mika but couldn't bring himself to say the words. He looked away. Now was not the time to sit around and chat. "Come on. Let's get going. Atmos might be a little preoccupied but we need to regroup and get out of here." He chose not to tell her that he had left Atmos behind so that she could serve as a distraction for the enemy. Torrin led Aria out of the inn and onto the streets, remembering that even if Tinarah wasn't here there was still someone else here that needed to be rescued.

"The Atlantean princess was taken as well. I can only assume that she was brought here too. We just have to...find her." He headed forward and rounded a corner to put some distance between them and the others. Torrin looked over at Aria as he led her forth. "Did you see anything else suspicious? Someone else who didn't belong to this world?"

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Before Aria had a chance to answer the question, "Forgotten Flower" was at Torrin's throat.

"As long as we're listing off people who are suspicious, care to enlighten our mutual friend of your... credentials?" After Pagos' greatly appreciated intervention, Chrys had run as fast as possible to the location that Koa and Aria had been. Keyword 'had'. She had arrived just in time to see the two of them leaving the inn. After peeking in to make sure that her fellow apprentice wasn't dead, Chrys had quickly followed them down the street. Aria had obviously gone willingly, so Torrin had likely either lied, or told her just enough to convince her to come along. It would make things harder, especially since she wasn't really intending to hurt either of them, despite what they believed. If Aria was as stubborn as Torrin was, she could definitely have a problem... hopefully she was at least sensible enough to not immediately jump to the same questionable methods.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Atlantean princess? That was a new term for Aria. What had the group had been getting into? The Light Chaser was really starting to collect the princesses... but like Tinarah, it sounded like she was taken against her will as well. What kind of group was this bunch anyways-?

As she was opening her mouth to speak, Chrys showed up. Credentials? Aria gripped her hand and stepped back slightly. “Was Tinarah returned to
    my group, or not?! Because I have a really hard time trusting others if they lie to me! And your master showed me she was with her brother, but... th-this guy here says she didn’t show up, and her master is here looking for her!” She furrowed her brow and took another step back, not sure what her next move would be. She was clearly outranked in this world, and if everyone was lying to her... she wouldn’t know what to do then. Master Choma, where are you...?

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take was a little annoyed by the fact the plan didn't work, and when he noticed Jim backing away towards the cabin, he had a feeling he knew what was going on. Takehiko raised an eyebrow a bit and said, "Yeah, we're part of the night crew. Shifts get worrisome with tired workers...." he looked back over towards Chrono before turning back towards the young man and he began inching towards the cabin as well, "We were below deck for the most part, but we did notice an issue when doing a quick inspection, a problem with one of the lifeboats, well, more specifically the... rmblmblmbl." Take's knowledge on boats was starting to fail him so he hoped him coughing and then mumbling could somehow cover it up. Take was about the same distance from the cabin as the boy, just on the opposite side, "So we've just come to inform the captain."

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Episode Tinarah: Part 1
    Into the Unknown

[​IMG]
    The sounds of Tinarah's voice and her footsteps echoed on to the infinite and faded into nothing. She could have walked for hours and see no change in the scenery. All that she could see was that she was alone and had made no progress by walking forward.

The longer she walked, the more hopeless Tinarah felt. Every now and then she would call out into the nothingness, until she finally gave up. "Someone please... I don't want to be alone." She cried leaning against the rail of the bridge and slowly sinking down and sitting, tears running down her cheek. "Chrono... Choma.... Someone please, help me." she said burying her face in her knees.

"Tinarah?" A familiar voice came. A figure appeared in the distance though it was obscured by fog. It began to approach the girl.

"There you are! I was looking all over for you!" There was a pause in his speech. The figure came into view. It was Chrono. He noticed Tinarah's tears upon seeing her closer. "Hey Tinarah, how 'bout I show you a special card trick of mine?"

As Tinarah sat for a moment she heard a voice and looked up. The voice sounded familiar but in the loneliness she wondered if she just imagined it. However looking around she saw a figure and heard the voice again... Chrono. So Light Chaser didn't lie after all. As Chrono neared she got up and ran to him, hugging him. "You're here! We need to find a way to leave here. I found Aria, she is alright, but she is stuck in a world and I don't really get why, something about being a princess, but I had to leave to find you and I promised that I would bring you back. Where is the others? We need to help her. That man... Light Chaser, she is with him. We can't waste time!" Tinarah insisted writing off the card trick trying to look to see if she could find a way off the bridge again so they could search for a way back to the world Aria was in.

"Slow down a second. The others are fine. How about you just take a breather and cheer up? I know this trick will do the trick." Chrono purposefully made the pun as he tugged gently on Tinarah's arm to keep her from going away.

It wasn't usual for her brother to stop her like that that, but Tinarah turned around. "Okay... fine." She agreed to let him show her the trick if it got them to move along. Standing on the bridge like that was making her nervous anyways. She at least wanted to be on solid ground, and she wanted to keep her promise to Aria. Another question also came to her mind however. Clearly they weren't where she disappeared from and since Chrono had gotten there, he must know where they were. "Where are we Chrono? I am scared."

"Good. It'll be fine." Chrono had pulled out his deck of cards and began to shuffle in his usual manner. When Tinarah questioned him further about where they were he frowned and stopped shuffling.

"You can't stop, can you? You just can't slow down and stop worrying. Not even when your brother is right here with you." He sounded upset when he spoke, looking down intently at Tinarah.

"How can I when Aria might be in danger. I don't know how I got there but that man had someone bring me to the place where we first reunited, and the darkness was gone. He told me that Aria had to stay with him because she is a princess of some kind and he just let me go after all that work bringing me there. I don't like it Chrono. Shouldn't you be more worried?" She asked getting an off feeling, Chrono cared about her but he also cared about others. Right now it seemed like he was putting others off in favour of a card trick. "Can we please just go back to the others and tell them, then you can show me the new card trick."

"I don't care about this stupid card trick! I just want you to relax! All you do is worry and whine." Chrono's grip on Tinarah's arm tightened. "I'm getting sick of you. When mom died a part of me wished I had become an only child instead." His voice had been growing louder and harsher as he spoke and now he was grabbing bother her arms. "And what's your response to everything? Crying!? How are we even related?"

"What are you doing? Chrono that hurts!" Tinarah cried out struggling to get free of Chronos grasp. "Stop it. You don't mean that do you? I've been trying to get stronger, I swear!" Tinarah couldn't stop the tears as Chrono yelled at her. She had always hated yelling, he knew that. He had never raised his voice at her like that before and she started to panic, doing the exact thing he was yelling at her for doing.

"No...nononono!" Chrono glared at her with a burning anger clear in his eyes. "You're not going to hold me back anymore. You won't hold anyone back. I won't let you." He only gripped Tinarah tighter as she cried ignoring her pain.

Chrono looked off to the side over the bridge's railing and into the abyss below. He looked back at Tinarah, his eyes now glowing bright yellow as trails of black smoke rose from his body. "No more holding back." He grinned at Tinarah as he picked her up and threw her over the edge.

She had never seen Chrono so angry before, especially not at her. She vaguely remembered his burning anger when he found her being beaten by a man in an ally years before, however she had been drifting between unconsciousness at that point. Now it was clear as day as he yelled about her holding him back. "I will go h-OW!" she shrieked as his grip got tighter again.

He looked over the rail edge then back to her. Tinarah became frantic as she struggled to try and get away from her brother, he was so much stronger though. He managed to pick her up and throw her over. In that moment she did not notice his glowing eyes, or the black smoke, she just saw her brother as betrayal pierced her fragile heart. Out of everyone, everything that had or could hurt her, she had never thought Chrono would be the one to lead to her inevitable death.

The bridge disappeared from view as Tinarah fell. The only thing she would have been able to hear was the sound of the wind rushing by, the dense fog only continuing to thicken the further down she went. And then, everything went dark.

10. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Glyde's following with Chrono and Take proved more of an obligation than a want in his mind. The regret of this decision weighed upon his thoughts as they ascended the steps onto the upper deck. Open space... no where to take cover or hide... no way out but off... if the entire crew is going to meet anywhere at once, it'll be here, and we won't have any way to avoid them. At least, he gathered, if he had stayed below deck, he'd have been good enough to conceal himself, perhaps even get off a shot at someone if they came too close or too threatening. Up top, there was nothing but the seemingly skittish cabin boy, who would flee for the nearest authority, whose cabin happened to be within a few bounds.

"I think," he whispered, only audible to Chrono and Take, "I'd better go make sure Illiana is alright. You two are better at the whole explaining things thing than I am anyways." He casually sidestepped out from the small formation the three of them had held. "Which reminds me," he spoke more audibly, "I forgot to bring up our paperwork on that." He began to backtrack towards the stairs they had come up from. "Be right back."

11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana continued listening to the crewmen as their conversation grew more heated. The conversation continued for a bit before Illiana whispered to herself. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say a coup de grace is being planned. Why am I not surprised?" Illiana continued listening before hearing footsteps from the stairs she was near before. She looked back over to the room and heard one of the aliens being yelled at. "Scroop? What kind of name is Scroop? Though he looks like trouble....Grreeaatt....more problems to probably deal with later..." The girl sighed before looking back and listening once more. She looked back towards the stairs as the footsteps were getting close. Was it one of the guys or somebody else entirely? The girl looked back and forth between the two spots.

12. Arch Mana Knight

"Rrrriiiiggghhhtt..." The cabin boy eyed Takehiko suspiciously when he started muttering under his breath about a "problem" one of the lifeboats had and, to add to that suspicion, just a few hours ago he and Silver had been checking up on them just before he was put to work on the deck. It was his map. He shouldn't have been made to do all of this. "Well it's uh...good that we've got such a uh dedicated night crew picking up the slack." He stepped over towards the captain's cabin once more. These had to be pirates. Who else could board a ship so easily? But...they didn't look like pirates. In fact, the ones that he could see appeared to be around his age. "How about I let you have at the captain after I'm done talking to her? I've gotta give her a big update on uh the decks. Yeah these things are really coming apart. This ship is a real mess. Really big mess. Really...really messy. Yeah..." Even as he spoke he continued to drag the mop backwards along with him. His eye's darted from Takehiko towards the cabin quickly. The cabin boy laughed nervously and then suddenly dropped the mop to make a run for the captain's cabin.

"Alright that's enough of the lot of ya! Get back to your posts and if any of ya sorry lot makes a mess of things again I swear I'll-" The cyborg stopped speaking for a moment as the sound of one of the wooden steps creaked upon Glyde's descent to the lower deck. "I'll make sure you won't be around to regret it." A red light shined from his eye towards Scroop then over towards the corner where Illiana had been hiding. Scroop vanished from view as he went deeper into the room and into an unlit corner. The cyborg continued to speak as if nothing had happened, his mechanical leg thumping against the floor with every step he took. "Now then. For our next order of business." His voice grown calm and the blade his arm had transformed into had once more returned to being a metal hand.

[​IMG]

Torrin came to a dead stop and narrowed his eyes at the girl who challenged him. "Long time, no see." He spoke, impatience driving him to quickly step back and swing his keyblade to knock Chrys's out of his face. The other two he incapacitated were caught off guard but Chrys would be a different story. On any normal day he would have felt confident facing against her but this wasn't a normal day for him. The pain in his side from his last encounter with the Light Chaser had faded but the damage left behind remained. Still, the only way forward was through her and it wasn't like talking was going to do anything but kill time...time that would be spent behind enemy lines and right in the Light Chaser's domain.

"Kidnapping little girls never seemed to be your style but I guess Chasers aren't above anything, are they?" Torrin scowled, keeping himself between Aria and Chrys. Atmos must have still been fighting and as he racked through his brain of the logistics of getting through Chrys, finding the Atlantean princess, regrouping with Atmos, and escaping with everyone in one piece the odds just weren't there. Aria had been saved for a reason and if she was important to the Light Chaser's plan then there wasn't any cost too high for keeping her away. Even...

"Hey, how good of a fighter are you?" He asked Aria, now gripping his keyblade with both hands as he readied himself for combat.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    You mean Tinarah, yes?” Aria asked Torrin. “Because I wasn’t kidnapped, I woke up here. The Light Chaser said he put this world in a sleeping state and I couldn’t leave because it was something about my light being too strong...” She trailed off and pressed her lips in a thin line, looking to Chrys and then back to Torrin. She still didn’t get a concrete answer from either one of them about Tinarah, and that bothered her greatly. She was torn on who to trust at this point. Even though the Light Chaser saved her and everyone here seemed nice to her so far, she didn’t know everything about them. Just enough to have a sense of an idea of who they were. But now with this new person showing up, it just made her question things more... What was going on exactly? (Insert whole Kingdom Hearts Plot Here)

Aria then blinked and looked over to Torrin when he asked if she could fight. “
    Uh, excuse me?” She crooked and eyebrow in confusion, looking to Chrys and then back to Torrin. “Well ideally, I’d like to say I’m really good. Realistically, I’m useless. I barely held my ground against Koa when he had a duel with me... But I am good at dodge rolling.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take watched the cabin boy begin printing towards the captain's cabin. He knew at this point knew that the kid knew they were intruders and he took a breath and cursed under his breath before he ran as well, in the other direction and said, "Hey hey hey hey! Wait, hear me out a second." when he reached the other side of the door he held his hands out towards the boy and said, "Look, I know you'll find this hard to believe, but we ended up knocked onboard and we have no idea where we are, and we just wanted to talk to the captain to clear things up. We mean no harm. I just, well, didn't want to freak you out but this approach seemed to freak you out more."

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Glyde had decided to go and check on Illiana, which left Take and himself to deal with the mop boy who was progressively backing away from them. In the direction that they needed to go no less. The mop hit the floor and the boy ran off away from them, probably to inform the captain that they were suddenly on the ship. Seeing how badly that could end if they didn't intervene in some way. Chrono had caught up to them shortly after Take had stopped the boy. "We're just trying to avoid being thrown off til we have some idea as to where we are. That's all."

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana pulled back as the cyborg looked over to Illiana's hiding spot. She looked over toward the stairs before making sure the coast was clear. As she saw Glyde descend from the stairs, she placed one hand over his mouth and pulled him back to her hiding spot. She motioned to the boy to remain silent before flicking his forehead twice. "Ever heard of 'being aware of your surroundings'? Shh!!" She released Glyde before looking back into the room. Hopefully, she didn't draw any attention from the crewmen.

17. Arch Mana Knight

The boy stared at Takehiko and narrowed his eyes. "So you're not pirates?" He seemed to relax somewhat. "Guess that explains it. I mean, you guys don't even look like spacers." He looked around but now the deck was clear save for the three of them. His hands went into his pocket and he looked back over at the mop and bucket he had left behind. He had to get back to work but an excuse to get out of it was all he wanted right now. "Well I can tell you that you're on the RLS Legacy." He chewed on his lower lip and decided against telling Take where the ship was heading. "Where did you come from?"

When Illiana looked back the crew had continued speaking amongst themselves but with one difference. The cyborg was no longer there. "Didn't anyone tell you not to eavesdrop?" In that instant Scroop leapt down from the ceiling onto Illiana, pinning her down with his claws. The slight pressure of the barrel of a pistol pressed on Glyde's back. The cyborg had turned his arm into the gun aimed at him.

"Look at what we have here, Mr. Scroop. A couple of stowaways. I think the brig will be just the place to store 'em."

[​IMG]

"Yeah, Tinarah. Her brother was pretty pissed when he couldn't come here to find her. Sure he'd be disappointed by now." Torrin responded, eyeing Aria. She wasn't going to be much help given her own answer. "Just keep close to me and you'll be fine. The Light Chaser was probably lying about why you couldn't leave as well." When he and Atmos arrived it was true that the world's former location had been surrounded by darkness but, to him, it could have just been a convenient coincidence for the Light Chaser to make up some lie about why he never returned Aria. It had to be.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

"Tinarah?" Chrys was admittedly confused, though not confused enough to be taken caught off guard by Torrin's swing.

This was about Tinarah? Hadn't the master let her go? Given her a way back to her friends? Surely he must have, but then why was he here? Something must have happened to the other girl.

Torrin, as always, was convinced that all that was wrong in the world was something to blame on the Chasers. She would love to outright deny his claims... but his reason for being here with Master Atmos is proof that things didn't seem to have gone as planned.

"I can't tell you I know what happened to Tinarah." She responded to Aria. "As far as I know, it's just as the Master said. However, even though Torrin often gives out false information, it's because he truly believes it. Logic follows that if both he and Master Atmos are here looking for the girl, then she must not have been with your friends last time the two masters were... though that still doesn't really mean she isn't with them now." Chrys shrugged. "Regardless, the girl is not here, and you will find that none of us know her location." With this she turned her eyes glaringly to the one who was unfortunately her rival. "I'm afraid you've wasted your trip." Noticing him favoring his side, she blinked as she lowered her keyblade, though not her guard.

She shouldn't talk.

"I could always heal you a bit though, if you needed it."

Idiot.

He wouldn't even believe that she didn't know where Tinarah was, he certainly wouldn't take her up on her offer. Regardless of whether or not he believed her sincerity, She was the enemy in his eyes. He was just another authority figure who had let her down, and one who hated her besides. He had done her harm on numerous occasions, so why was she even bothering?

Because he was still a person.

"Either way..." Chrys hurriedly picked up where she left off, if only to distract her from her own traitorous thoughts. "...I'm going to have to ask you to put your kidnapping attempt, which I might add is rather hypocritical of you given your accusations, on hold until at least after this world has been restored." She brushed a few strands of blonde hair from her blue eyes with her free hand. "Whether or not you believe it's a lie, I rather don't want to find out if the world will crumble around us if she leaves." She almost chuckled before she remembered who she was talking to.

"Though you would be happy to see the lot of us dead, wouldn't you?" Chrys inquired of Torrin as she glanced at him with a sad sort of stare.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana looked back into the room and scanned the room for any changes or any conversation that was still ongoing. As she looked back, she noticed the cyborg and the crab alien were missing. "Where did-?" Her sentence got cut as she heard a voice say, "Didn't anyone tell you not to eavesdrop?" Her eyes widened and she felt her body tumble to the floor as the alien named Scroop pinned her down to the floor with his claws. She looked over to Glyde, only to find the cyborg right behind with a pistol at the boy's back. "Look at what we have here, Mr. Scroop. A couple of stowaways. I think the brig will be just the place to store 'em." Illiana struggled before speaking. "I wouldn't say stowaways exactly. Maybe a victim of unfortunate chance." She paused as she looked over from Glyde to the two crewmen. She paused another moment before speaking. "Listen, the boy is innocent here. It was a matter of bad timing. Doesn't mean you can go pointing guns at kids. Now me on the other hand, again a victim of unfortunate chance. What can you do?" Illiana shrugged her shoulders before making eye contact with Glyde. Her eyes trying to let Glyde know that everything was going to be okay. She looked back to the cyborg. "Just let the boy go. He's done nothing wrong, no need to bring out any guns on kids." Illiana looked at the cyborg, pleading for Glyde's release.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Upon realizing that they weren't pirates the boy appeared to relax a bit. A good start to this entire situation, though Chrono wasn't even sure what a 'spacer' to even know that the look they had was. Not that really matter right now. He looked around after hearing the name of the ship, RLS Legacy. To him the name was somewhat odd, despite not having any talents when it comes to naming things himself. "That's a bit harder to explain actually." He doubted that saying that 'they fell from the sky' would be the most believable of things. He could be wrong, different worlds had different rules on what they would probably believe.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017