Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Finally Tinarah decided to emerge from where she had been sitting under the wooden jungle-gym. "So if I am understanding this correctly we need to go scout of routes and take three down on route to take them for ourselves. Three mages means each of us will work on one. Unless you planned to take one out yourself." She addressed Gladio. "Though due to certain circumstances we need to be close together, preferably no one on their own." She mainly was worried about leaving Take on his own, but she didn't want to say it out loud. First off, she didn't want Take feeling lesser for her saying such thing, even though it was mere formality around him being one of the seven. The other being that she didn't want Gladio to know that there was anything special about Take. It would bring up too many questions that shouldn't need to be dealt with. "Either way I am ready to go whenever." The quicker they could deal with, the less trouble their gather would be in, in theory.

2. Krowley Moderator

Enzo quickly ran along the side of the book shelves upon hearing Torrin's word of books he would find more interesting. Enzo was zooming in a light skipping sort of motion running his fingers along the shelf. "Come on it's got to be here..." he muttered to himself.

Since he was learning to read braille in his classes with Take and Atmos, he had slowly started to get more confident in his reading ability. And who that confidence, there was only one book he had on his mind to find and read. He felt book after book of braille, but none that was looking for. "Where is it... where is it...." sifting from shelf after shelf, he stopped in one the earlier shelf columns as he smiled and took the book off the shelf. He ran happily towards the nearest table he could sense, skipping happily. "My life has bern leading up to such a perfect mome-" Unable to see the hanging sign in front of him, Enzo shook his head anand kept prancing off to the nearest chair. "STILL IN THTHE TOP 10" he smiled, sitting down on a rathercomfortable and cushy armchair. He placed the book on his lap and showed it to Torrin. "This is the only book I need!" Though it was in braille and unable to be read by most, Enzo announced the title as he flipped the first few pages. "A thousand ways to prepare chicken... page 1..." he glided his finger across the page. Oh yeah chef... drizzle that honey..."

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys just sat back and listened as the others made their plans. She didn't have much of an idea on how to be helpful, so why bother? Questioning Gladio's intentions seemed to last for all of two seconds, and it wasn't as if she was in a position to argue. Still, you had to figure that the million dollar corporation had some kind of fail-safe in case their invincible super weapon was turned against them. Or maybe the chasers had some secret way of taking them out. Chrys was pretty sure that the two groups were just itching to stab each other in the back. Still, no way to gain any information without moving some form or fashion.

"Oh, I suppose I'm ready as I'll ever be." She answered Chrono with a dismissive wave of her hand and a relative lack of enthusiasm.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was learning rather quick that Torrin wasn't a big fan of his family in general, or at least his extended family. He seemed to harbor a not so good history with them, which was kind of sad to Aria. Maybe it was because she had a good relationship with her own aunt and uncle, which she was coming to realize probably weren't exactly her real aunt and uncle, but she loved them all the same. "Nice to meet you Quinna," Aria said with a pleasant smile, reaching for her hand and shook it politely. "A little of all of those things," Aria replied. "Some knowledge, a tour..." It didn't take long for Qamar to come back to the group with her findings. "That was quick. I'm glad you found what you were looking for at least." Then Enzo came back to the group with his own book which didn't have any words on it but strange bumps. Aria raised her eyebrow in curiosity and tilted her head a bit. "Ch-chicken...?" Enzo was a weird duck...

5. Arch Mana Knight

"That...that was uncannily fast." Torrin agreed with Aria's comment about Qamar. "Still. I suppose it's good you found what you were looking for." He turned to look at the book Enzo had found and was almost excited to see a glimpse of what kind of book Enzo would be so anxious to find, hoping it would give him some insight into Enzo but as Enzo exclaimed what it was and showed it off to Torrin he sighed and shook his head in response. "You're not going to make figuring you out easy, are you Enzo?" Torrin chuckled. "The recipe sounds good but I don't know how much free time we'll have to prepare something like that until we're back on Illusia."

"Illusia?" Quinna piped up. "You mean The Council of Lights' homeworld!? You've been to it?"

"Yeah we've been staying–Wait. How do you know about it? This library doesn't have that much information on the Realm of Light. If it did I would have known about it when I left!" Torrin sounded annoyed.

"Weeeeelllll...since I became in charge of this place I've been allowed to access some super secret restricted information. A restricted restricted section." His cousin smirked.

"Ugh...that kind of information would have been useful a year ago. I thought I had already looked through the restricted section before but to know now that there was a second one... Oh well...what's done is done." Torrin grumbled in frustration.

"Well if there's anything you want to look at I could always give you guys some authorization to take a look at some books. We've got stuff about royal families in the Realm of Light, the history of the Council of Lights, and I think I even saw something about Uncle Joch and the Master of Masters."

"Really? Hm. It's probably a record of some argument they had. I'll take a look at that later. Sounds interesting." Torrin looked over at Aria and gave her a nudge. "But as for the other stuff? Aria here might have an interest in that." He said, obviously hinting at their records of royal families from the Realm of Light. "Qamar? I guess you're off to find your family, right?" He glanced over at Enzo. "And what about you? Got anything else to do besides drool over recipes?"

"Hm. Let's get moving then. I'll lead each of you to where I figure a good ambush point would be and we can split up as we go." Gladio spoke as he walked forward. "Once we have the mechs we should regroup here." With that said he began to lead the group through less traveled parts of the city, taking them to rooftops overlooking alleys that he had seen patrols go through to give those who stayed behind a decent vantage point. By now the sun had begun to sink down to the horizon casting the sky in a soft orange light. By the time the mechs would arrive at the ambush points it would likely be near nightfall. Once he arrived at the third and final ambush point Gladio waited for the time to strike.

The time had come and in the distance of each of the ambush points the sounds of heavy thudding stomped ever closer. A bright white shining light began to come closer from below as it scanned the streets. Upon getting a better view it could be seen that the light came from a set of searchlights attached to a mech that was scanning the area. By this time the sky had darkened and there were no longer pedestrians roaming the sidewalks and even cars were no longer passing by. It was likely that the civilians knew of the patrol routes and were too uncomfortable to stick anywhere near them during this time of night. In a few moments each of the three mechs would begin following their route through the alleys.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

After several minutes of waiting Illiana heard the clearing of a throat behind her. Her brother Koa stood by and waited for her to turn around before giving the girl a slow wave. "Sorry to keep you waiting, sis. It's good to see you."

She sighed while crossing her arms. “Sure took you long enough. Two years too long....little bro.” Illiana smirked before turning around. She walked toward the boy. “I think you owe me a better reunion and some band-aids.” She casted her eyes toward her shoulder. “Never took you for the magic using type but...things can change in two years I suppose.” Illiana sighed before continuing. “I mean I’ll live but I am surprised but ‘c’est la vie’.” She uncrossed her arms before putting them on her hips. “I still want a redo of our ‘touching’ reunion.” She paused with a small smile creeping on her face. “You don’t know how ecstatic I am to see you little brother...”

Koa scratched the back of his head and laughed. "Yeah...I guess I was a little rough. Things were tense. Sorry about that." He watched his sister as she came closer. "I'm happy to see you too but I...I know what you want." Koa turned away and shook his head. "And I just can't go back home. Not until this is settled."

Illiana sighed in annoyance. "Can we talk about something else besides that? It's been two years man. TWO years. When I said I wanted a redo of the reunion, I didn't mean immediately talk about this crap." She rubbed her temple with her free hand on her hip. "Besides, a little 'rough'? That damn attack just about scarred me and I'm not talking about mental scars...." She sighed once more before lifting up her sleeve to show Koa. "You were definitely NOT holding back. Trust me...I know when you hold back. Or were those spars back home warm-ups?" She waved her arms back and forth in front of her, as if to signify a change in topic. "Anyway, I've already forgiven you. Now, can we have a redo? Topics regarding the LC or the Council are strictly banned until it's time. Is that clear? I just want to have a nice conversation with my younger brother....Or are you gonna deny me of that too?" Illiana looked into Koa's eyes with not of a soldier but eyes of an older sister.

"Hm..." Koa closed his eyes and folded his arms as his thoughts went to the events of the past few weeks. After having trained so long they were finally ready to start doing more than fight Heartless yet even with the state of the Realm being the way it was he was still shocked to see that the Council had not done more. Everything would have been so much easier if Illiana's friends had just heeded his warning back in Eventide Town all that time ago.

"Alright." He said after a moment of silence. "We've got the time to talk."

"I would imagine so." Illiana sighed before going over to a bench. "I'm still in shock that you're alive after all this time....Almost a miracle...." Illiana lowered her head before mumbling to herself. "Through all this pain....." Illiana closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She opened her eyes and turned back to Koa. "So. How've you've been? Been sick at all? Are you getting your rest? Are you eating right?" Illiana was just ready to shoot Koa a thousand questions with that smile on her face. "You're looking a little thinner than the last time I saw you. Are you sure you're eating okay?" She chuckled a bit before ruffling his hair. "I really am happy you're okay. You know that right?"

"Hah." Koa grinned and immediately went to fixing his hair after Illiana had messed with it. "I've been good. Up until Eventide Town became our base the living arrangements weren't anything to brag about but now things are downright cozy. Minus the fact that we lost Dentro...but..." He cleared his throat. "Yeah. As you can see I'm alive and well. What about you? You've been traveling with that group for a while. How've they been treating you? Got any boyfriends I should know about?"

Illiana nodded her head as she listened before her eyes widen a bit as a blush crept on her face. She furrowed her eyebrows a bit before hitting the back of Koa's head. "Idiot. Does it look like I do?! Tch...." Illiana turned away before sighing. "You know I don't have the time to invest in that 'love and dating' crap. Never had, never will." Illiana sighed once again before changing the subject. "I've seen better days...had better years, but that's another story." She turned back to Koa. "Honestly, I don't pay attention to that group enough to care nor do I care enough to talk to them. If you honestly think that lot is my 'friends', I could honestly do better than that." Illiana put a hand on his shoulder. "I...I'm sorry about Dentro. He seemed like he was a good friend to you. Someone who watched your back when I couldn't....." Her hand dropped as she lowered her head. "I...I...I'm sorry." She paused. "I'm sorry for not having enough strength to protect you back then. I'm sorry for not being able to look after you all this time." She clenched her fists as she apologized.

"Coulda fooled me." He spoke referring to her lack of time as he shrugged. "And it wasn't your fault what happened to Dentro. He...I don't know...it just wasn't on you." Koa placed his hand on his sister's shoulder and smiled. "Look at you. Blaming yourself for more things that weren't your fault. You've always looked out for me. You did your part, sis."

"I had to leave. If anything, I was the one who wasn't strong enough. But I'm strong now. Strong enough to protect our home." Koa spoke with confidence.

Illiana put her hand on top of Koa's as she responded. "You shouldn't of had to. I was suppose to be the one to keep our family safe. That's why I-" She stopped before letting out a small secret of hers slip out. Moments of silence passed by before Illiana spoke up again. "Why do you think I sacrificed the rest of my childhood? The opportunity to go to school like you did? The chance to just have a normal life like I was suppose to? I did it all to protect you and to prevent you from ever having to end up from being a soldier. I didn't sacrifice just about everything for you to do all the fighting." She immediately stood up with fists still clenched. "I helped pay for school tuition so you would have more opportunities to do something else than all this!!!" Illiana felt tears welling up in her eyes and tried to stop them from falling. "You have no idea how much I've endured...How much I've suffered....and now all of this is going on...this is bull crap!!!!!" She shouted, trembling just a bit from all the past pains she's endured.

"Illiana..." Koa looked down unsure of what to say to what she had said. There was no changing what had happened. "I'm grateful for everything you've done but this is where it all circles back to where we started." He shook his head slowly. "Nothing, not you or I, could have stopped this. This realm is no longer stable. It isn't fair but that's just how it is. I could have either stayed home and whined about the reality of the situation or I could have done something about it. And I did. At the end of the day I picked my side and regardless of where that leads me I have to live with it."

"Don't feed me that crap!!! We've could've talked about this before you walked out of our lives after all this time!!! You could've come to me and talked about this!!!" She turned back to Koa as her dam that kept her tears at bay broke. "Did you not trust me?!?! Have I given you a reason not to talk to me?!? I've told you nothing but the truth, I always have and I always will tell you nothing but the truth!!!" Illiana put her hands together before bringing her palms toward her face. After trying to find her next words, she dropped her hands to her side again. "I don't trust that Light Chaser of yours and don't you dare think I trust the council cause, news flash!, I don't!!" She started to raise her voice and as she did, she paused and tried to calm herself. "I don't want to tell you how to run your life. Trust me. That's the last thing I want to do but I don't trust this guy Koa. Just look at what he did to Tinarah! That poor girl had her childhood ripped away!" Illiana took another moment. "I'm trying to look out for you Koa! Believe me I am!!" Her tears kept streaming down as she tried her best to stay calm.

"Talking was never an option. It had to be me. You had already given up so much already." Koa spoke lowly. "And as for Tinarah...well the Master already explained that part to me. Just look at how much danger you've faced already. Do you honestly think a twelve year old girl with no talent with the keyblade would have made it this far? She'd have died a dozen times over by now. What the Light Chaser did to her wasn't right but...well I have a hard time judging him for planning so far ahead that he's found a way to save an enemy's life." He paused and lowered his head. "I know eradicating the darkness will hurt a lot of people. But the way things are...I'd rather one realm be saved than to leave both get dragged into oblivion."

"No it didn't!!!!" Illiana shouted at the top of her lungs. She went silent as Koa went on. She dropped to her knees as they gave out. "It wasn't suppose to be you....Even back then...." She stopped before continuing. "A lot of people? If you continue on like this with that 'master' of yours...You'll be killing an entire race of people. Innocent people...innocent children....children, Koa. I have so many bodies that have been slain by hands underneath me that it's just above my knees. If you move forward with this...I can guarantee you, you'll be drowning in it. I don't want that to happen." Illiana lowered her head. "There has to be another way to do this. I won't let you get rid of half of what makes the entire universe. I won't let this happen to you. I swear on my life." Illiana put her hands on his cheeks before resting her forehead on his. "I can't go home even if I wanted to...." She paused before correcting herself. "Our home is fine so don't worry. What I mean to say is....I've been in hiding for nearly two years now. Nobody knows if I'm alive or dead. I told myself I wasn't going to go home unless I found you. You're my younger brother, it's my job as your older sister to make sure you're safe. I don't care if I have to sacrifice more in order to do that. I'll do it if means I can keep you safe.....Don't rob me of my only responsibility....Please....I can't trust anyone and I don't remember how to anymore. Please....please...just try and understand the position I've been put in."

"So that's how it is huh?" Koa sighed heavily. "I'd rather have half the universe left than none of it. You haven't seen how bad it's gotten...You haven't seen the darkness's true strength. There's nothing strong enough to beat it. The only way to salvage anything is by getting rid of the darkness at the source. I...I have no other choice, Illiana. If you want to join me then come but I can't stand by and watch both realms burn!"

“I understand that....I’ve seen the damage!!!!” Illiana sighed for a moment. “There’s always a choice...Koa. You just need to open your eyes to what’s around you. If you think this the only way, then that’s on you. I’ll support your decision.” Illiana wrapped her arms around her brother and pulled him into a hug. “I just want you to know I love you and just want to make sure you’re safe.” She pulled away before putting on a fake smile, hiding away her pain. “If salvaging both realms means you have to kill me to do it....I won’t resent you or hate you. I just want you to follow your heart.” Illiana looked into her brother’s eyes. “Promise me we’ll have another chance to talk....please.” Illiana turned away. “Pagos...he’s a good kid. Tell him that I send him my thanks. I’m staying neutral in this. I’ll do my part in eradicating heartless but that’s as far as I’ll go.” Illiana paused once more. “I love you little brother....I hope you know that at the end of the day.” Illiana paused before sighing to herself. "Get going. I'm sure your friends are worried about you. I don't want to get you in trouble."

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They started to split off to capture the mechs and Tinarah had to stop and consider it. Chrys and Take weren't allowed to be left together, so that only left two options of for groups. Thinking through each and what her brother and Chrys were like Tinarah looked to the other girl. "I guess it would be easiest if you and I pair off, and let the boys go together." She shrugged. She didn't dislike Chrys, but she was more comfortable with both Take and her brother. That being said she didn't really know how well her brother and Chrys would get along, so it seemed like the most logical solution.

Waiting in the ambush spot Tinarah let some of her magic flow through her, and created small sparks on her finger tips. Thunder magic wasn't her strong suite but she was capable of doing it and was using this as a sort of warm up.
    "Do you think you can drive the mech if I take it down. I think I can stun it long enough to deal with the driver at the very least but I have never had to try and pilot something like this before." There wasn't much for travel in the other realm and before she left she was too young to even think about it. As the light flashed by though she didn't have time to discuss too much more as she charged a bolt of energy in her hand and waited for the right moment to strike, nodding to Chrys making she that she was ready as well.

8. Krowley Moderator

"Nah," Enzo shrugged as he chuckled. "The pursuit of knowledge is not one I care for." He happily and mindlessly slipped over the pages of the book he was holding. "I don't really need to know what happened or what's been.. I only care about what lies ahead and how to get there." He turned to the group and smiled with his teeth wide. "I'm kinda like a shark in that way... CHOMP CHOMP!" He said, with a side grin, before turning back to the book.He has just finished reading a passage of how to serve chicken with duck, licking his lips as he did so.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    With Tinarah choosing to partner herself with Chrys, that basically left Chrono and Take as the last group which wasn't a problem. He still had some misgivings regarding Chrys, but she's yet to do anything to warrant him distrusting her fully. He trusted his sister and her judgment. That and he knew next to nothing about Chrys that wasn't something he'd overheard so being partnered with her would've been something. "Let's go see that magic of yours."

As much as it unsettled him to see a hulking mech walking around the streets on patrol, it brought up questions of what they were patrolling for even more. It was probably just his paranoia speaking and realizing that kept him from diving further into that topic. Instead, he looked to Take,
    "How do you want to do this? I could probably make a jump onto it once its stopped."

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

When invited to partner with Tinarah, Chrys simply nodded her head and followed. It certainly made things easier for her, and though she might be safe with her brother, but she had no proof that stopwatch wasn't secretly some kind of evil psychopath with intent to back stab... didn't really have proof that Tinarah wasn't one either, but in this instance that was beside the point. Besides, she couldn't very well go with Shrooms; they all knew that at this point, what with the earlier rude reminder. Take might be safe, but that didn't mean he and Tunes would be safe together.

So here they were: two girls just having a night on the town. Going about doing simple things, like stealing the dangerous super-weapons of a power-mad organization with a total monopoly over all sources of technology in the world and thus on it's inhabitants, and preparing to face off against your former friends and the man who saved your life for what turned out to be his own diabolical ends.

Girls nights were pretty wild.

Speaking of her prior affiliations; Chrys kept a sharp eye out for the chasers. She highly doubted they weren't keeping some kind of tabs on the mechs. She signaled to Tinarah that she would be okay to drive the mech. She hadn't exactly been licensed, but she had been made familiar with various kinds of technology at the very least. It might take her a few moments to figure out the exact controls, but she was confident in her ability to do... something with it....

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria gave a glance at Torrin when he nudged her and then realized what he was hinting at. "Oh, yeah... Do you have anything by the name of Dorin from the Realm of Light in your library?" It couldn't hurt to ask. Aria knew next to nothing of her family. All she knew was that her kingdom fell into darkness long ago and her parents were alive. For some reason though she hadn't met them yet. She had remained separate from them since her birth and she never questioned why. Perhaps it had to do with protecting them from the Light Chaser or some other reason Aria couldn't wrap her head around. She wondered if she would ever meet her parents... would they ever want to meet her?

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take was excited to show what he thought his magic would be capable of, and was extra excited when he got to go with Chrono since he felt pretty good being able to try this out without Tinarah right there like he still had training wheels. When Chrono asked about how he wanted to do this he said, "I'm gonna try and create enough wind around it to make it unstable and knock it over. While it's falling you should run in and try to get inside. I'll even cast some gravity magic on it to stay down and make it easier for you to break in... how's that sound?" he asked as he looked at Chrono, "If you have a better idea let me know."

13. Arch Mana Knight

"Dor...rin? Dorin...." Quinna scratched her chin when Aria said the name. "Doooorrriiinn..." She repeated slowly. Quinna squinted and stared at Aria, taking a few steps closer to get a better look at her as she inspected the girl closely. "Yeah...I think I know where to look. Come on. Follow me." She looked over at Torrin and waved dismissively at her cousin.

"Go on. It might take a while to find what we're looking for anyway."

"I'm not comfortable leaving you alone with Aria." Torrin spoke bluntly as he folded his arms.

"What!? You really don't need to worry. I promise." Torrin's eyes narrowed at this response but he said nothing to Quinna and instead faced Aria.

"I hope you find what you're looking for." He spoke with a slight smile. "If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me. Until then..." He patted Enzo on the shoulder. "Come on. We're the only ones with nothing better to do so let's head out and leave everyone else to their own devices." Torrin gave a nod towards Qamar and Lumen then a wave towards Aria before beginning to push Enzo out of the library.

Once the two were out Quinna motioned for Aria to follow after her. "I'm sure I've seen the name Dorin before. It's with one r right? Otherwise your family name might be buried under the naming convention's of Torrin's father's side of the family. Errin. Sorrin. Larrin. They might even have their own Dorrin I think." She shrugged and headed off deeper into the library expecting Aria to follow after her.

"Ah...how touching." Sitting above them on the ledge of a rooftop was none other than Ardyn. The man smirked and held up his two index fingers and touched them to each other. "And so the Salavic siblings had their heartfelt reunion. However it was not what the older sister expected for her brother was determined to see the darkness die."

"I don't need you stalking me, Ardyn!" Koa shouted. "Get out of here you creep."

"Ooooh. That stings. I thought we were comrades in arms!"

"Barely." Koa muttered in annoyance.

"Now now. Don't be like that, Koa. This should be a joyous occasion and a moment for rejoicing! For your sister has agreed to join us has she not?" He paused and tilted his head, looking back and forth between the two. Koa lowered his head and remained silent. "No? Aw but you were so certain." Ardyn spoke with a tone of what was clearly faked disappointment. The man jumped down from his perch and landed beside the two siblings with Koa moving in front of his sister to place himself between her and Ardyn.

"She's not our enemy." Koa's keyblade was summoned as he spoke.

"Well she clearly isn't our ally. If you do not have the stomach for this then perhaps you should just leave and I'll clean up the mess for you."

"I'm warning you old man..."

"Step aside boy." Ardyn stepped closer but Koa held his keyblade up at him. "A pity. I was beginning to think of you as the least tiresome of the Light Chaser's runts. I shall have to dispose of you once your sister has been relieved of her life." Faster than Koa could react Ardyn's arm shot forth and grabbed the boy's keyblade and swung it around, Koa still holding tight to his weapon, to smash the boy against the wall. "Stay down and perhaps I'll make this painless." Ardyn hissed as he delivered a swift kick to Koa in the gut.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    At first, Torrin didn’t seem to trust his cousin for Aria to be alone with her but something changed his mind. “Okay, I’ll see you around I guess,” Aria called out Torrin. She then caught up with Quinna, trailing at least three steps behind her. “One r,” she replied. To have two r’s and somehow be related to Torrin because of that seemed a little weird to
    her. Even his own name had two r’s in it she realized. She wondered if there was really a book written about her family. Did they really make their mark in the worlds? She never heard any stories about them. She was beginning to feel embarrassed she didn’t even know her own heritage...

15. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

"My chicken!" Enzo gasped, as the book fell through his hands onto the floor. Being pushed slowly out by Torrin, he didn't exactly put up much of a fight, but did manage to give brief wimpers until the group fully exited the library.

As they were gently and subtly dismissed from the place of academia, Enzo squinted around the hall they were dragged to and stuffed his hands into his pockets. He sniffed his nose a bit to see if any food was nearby. He was dissapointed as their was no pleasant scent to be had. He wasn't used to this much darkness and lack of food in his more current lifestyle.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I could use a real pick me up." He turned to Torrin. "If you know where the Sleeping Keys are, I wouldn't mind taking a visit there if we have the time," he smiled cheerily.

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana immediately turned around as she heard a very familiar voice, a most unwelcome voice. There he was, Ardyn had been sitting on the ledge of a rooftop. "Ardyn......" Koa had then told Ardyn to go away. Ardyn had then looked between her and Koa before jumping off the perch he had been sitting upon. Koa then stood in front of Illiana the minute Ardyn touched the ground. Koa summoned his keyblade and prepared to fight. "Koa...Hold on a sec..." Before Illiana could stop, Ardyn had then swung Koa, with his keyblade in hand, crashing toward the wall. "KOA!!!!!!" She was in shock. She could barely even process it. When she saw Ardyn kick her brother in the gut, she just about lost it. "You bastard......you bastard....." She started whispering to herself as her voice started to escalate. "YOU BASTARD!!!!" Illiana immediately dashed toward Ardyn in rage over her brother. She immediately transformed her keyblade into her twin fans. "You're gonna pay!!!!!!" She started slashing at Ardyn before jumping back and shooting several of her Firaga spells at him while still making sure she wasn't hitting Koa. She put away her fans and went straight for a kick to Ardyn's side.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono shook his head. "No, that idea sounds good." If worse came to worse, then he could just cast magnet on himself to fix his feet to the mech. The approaching sounds of the mech grew louder until it was practically right underneath them. Chrono got himself ready act as the mech stopped to scan the area directly in front of it. "Ready when you are."

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    With Chrys ready to go and the mech coming around the corner, Tinarah started to store up her magic for a bigger blast. She waited patiently as it rounded the corner. The moment the mech came into sight, Tinarah blasted with a large amount of electrical energy. The mech paused for a moment and then the light on the front flashed red and the machine kept moving forward. "Crap. That didn't work, back up plan." Tinarah panicked for a moment. She had to do something and fast. It was going to alert the other people if she wasn't careful. She reached down far into her power and pulled up everything she had, all the ice that she carried deep down. She knew that it lingered there, for that was her well of magic. She stuck out her arm and let the ice blast out. This time with the blast she managed to freeze it's feet in place. She then poured more of her magical energy into her keyblade which she had now summoned to her hand. With an upward arc she sent a blast of magic that formed as energy arcing at the mech, causing the held down machine to fall backwards.

"Your turn." Tinarah panted between deep breaths. She had exerted a lot of her magic all in a short period to make this work and her chest burned with just the energy she had expended. At least now it was Chrys's turn and she could catch her breath while Chrys finished off the job, or at least she hoped. Her eyes were always scanning at the same time. She didn't dare relax, not when she didn't know what that red light meant for them. Had it got off a signal to others that it was being attacked? She hoped that she had done her job fast enough that it had not, but there was no knowing for sure. If Chrys worked fast enough, even if it did they might be able to get out of there before anyone else noticed.

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Hearing about her own world caused Qamar to frown and stare at this Quinna. Clearly there was something going on between the Council and King Joch, but she really didn't seem all that perturbed about it. Turning, Qamar left the group after Torrin suggested she could probably go find her father. Qamar didn't need to be told twice, but she did peruse the library for a map of the world. She found one and glanced over it. She saw the place, but where would his house be? Qamar found a map of the territory and read to see if maybe there was a listing. She ended up finding his name, at least, so she sighed. "Somna Zalam...why did he take my mother's last name...?" She wondered to herself. Closing the book and map, Qamar returned to the entryway and saw Aria head off and Torrin drag Enzo away. Qamar looked at Lumen and gave a smile. "Guess it's just you and me. Let's go, partner." She said, tugging at his scarf and walking with him. She lead him in the direction they needed to go and she looked to him. "How's things going for you so far?" She asked.

20. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin scratched the back of his head and wondered what Enzo could possibly have meant by having a pick me up when he wanted to go to the Sleeping Keys. "Hm...yeah. I know where it is." He spoke with some reluctance. Torrin was tempted to ask Enzo why he'd ever want to visit there but knowing him he'd just deflect the question. After a long pause Torrin nodded and almost motioned at Enzo to follow him before stopping himself. He cleared his throat and said it instead. "Just follow me."

"The Sleeping Keys was the last place I visited before going to the Realm of Light six years ago." They began walking along a path that would lead them through town and to the opposite side of the castle. Along the way Torrin noticed people giving him odd looks and occasionally even giving Enzo a quizzical look but no one said anything as the two walked by. Torrin was unsure if silent stares were better than hushed whispers behind their backs but either way he did his best to ignore it. "When I was younger sometimes I'd sneak out at night to go there. I'd always be back before dawn but it was always good to get some fresh air and be able to speak with my mother. Even if the conversations were always one-sided." After several minutes of walking the density of buildings decreased and the branching paths disappeared leaving the two with only one clear road forward within the city walls. That road led to the Sleeping Keys, a large open field with hundreds of rows where keyblades were planted in the ground, the sound of their swinging keychains ringing in the air softly. Every keyblade rested in front of a gravestone but not every stone was placed with a keyblade.

As they stood in front of the cemetery Torrin looked over at Enzo and asked, "Is there someone here you're looking for?"

A red blade knocked Illiana's keyblade away and deflected her spells as she cast them. "How obvious." Ardyn spoke with disappointment as he vanished in a flash of red light and reappeared behind Illiana as she attempted to kick him hitting nothing but open air. "Keep your eye on the ball." The man spoke from behind her as a wave of darkness blasted the girl directly in her back. "If you were to stay still you might thank me for granting you a swift release of your life."

"That's enough out of you!" Koa had recovered by now and leapt at Ardyn, bringing his keyblade down on the man and just narrowly missing as Ardyn stepped back out of reach.

"Careful with that. You could cut yourself." Ardyn scolded.

"Shut it!" Koa looked over at Illiana and held a hand out towards her to help her up. "Come on. We can handle him."