Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "We know him. Same guy who shot a friend out of the sky... brought up that he knows more than he should, taunted us. Yeah we are familiar." Tinarah said in a bitter voice as she looked towards the direction of her old home. She stared off for a moment before peering back out at Gladio. "We said we would talk. But we don't know you. We don't know anything right now, you expect us to just follow you like it is nothing? Yes Gigas is horrible but I have seen too damn much to just follow you into a trap." Tinarah glared back out. "Speaking of, you don't even know us, what makes you think this is a good idea?" She could see the discomfort on her own friends faces at this entire situation, she wasn't going to encourage it until they got a few more answers. "How about we start with exactly who you are and what brought you here before discovering the mechs, why is it any of your business anyways?"

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "Magitek Armor." The name reminded Chrono of the Magitek generators that they had to deal with back on the incredible world and how much trouble that it had caused them. Though his remark on Ardyn answered some questions that were forming in his head. "Trust us, if we could just completely avoid him we would." But he was keen on making it so that that wasn't the case, some 'observer' he was especially if he was the reason that gigas was now running around with these mechs. "We got some time before dark," Chrono said, glancing up towards the sky before turning back to Gladio. "Time to think of a plan and discuss you." Chrono had been willing to hear him out, see what he knows, and now that he had he wanted to hear more of an explanation before they headed off to act on any plan.

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

"I feel like judging him for not knowing us well and then trying to interrogate who he is afterwards isn't gonna help on our end of that problem." Take eventually responded as he rubbed the back of his neck and asked, "But I am curious, how exactly do you know about Ardyn? And if you knew you didn't have the strength to take down the Gigas before, was it because you tried? Would that make it extra guarded?"

He thought for a moment and asked, "Do they have any of those Gigas patrolling streets? We could try to take a couple away from the factory and get in using them. At the very least if they are prepared we would have plausibly even more of an advantage... that's all I've got to offer." he looked to Tinarah and Chrono and asked, "Would they be arrogant enough to think no one would be able to steal their own weapons from them?"

4. Krowley Moderator

"As a matter of fact," enzo began as he tried to feel around the workers table for some sort of writing utensil and object to write on. Unbeknown to him, he grabbed what seemed to be a fancy piece of cloth along with a piece of charcoal. "I'm looking to make some wings. About, yay big," he said, holding up his hands to show him. "The wings I think could be like a part of a mechanized suit with optional shielding- But you're the artist so I'll let you decide." He continued to scribble on the cloth with rough and vigorous scribbles. "And while I'm not too picky, I think gold would be a nice touch for color." Hr held up the sheet in front of watts for reference. "Will that do as an outline?"

The drawing he held up was nothing but nonsense.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Watts seemed like he wasn't going to take a no for an answer to make Aria something. She watched as he took Qamar's dagger and had it sharpened, then got on to Torrin about his armor being broken, and a gauntlet of sorts needing to be fixed. For some reason Enzo wanted wings, but either he was a bad artist or his penmanship wasn't that great because the creation on the fancy scrap of paper was just scribbles.

Blinking at the bad attempt of the work of art, Aria then adverted her gaze and tapped on her chin in thought for a moment.
    "You know, I could use a knife. Maybe a pocket knife? Something handy and practical. I don't need anything fancy," Aria said with a small smile. She didn't want this man to overwork himself while they were here or put too much on his plate.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana sipped on her tea as the boy sat down with her. The boy scratched his chin as he noted an observation he made about her. "Interesting...I was expecting you to be more violent given the temper of yours I was informed about. I shall have to make a note of this for later." She sighed before putting the teacup back on the small plate. She shook her head before looking at the boy. "Whoever told you that was telling you nothing but lies. I have my moments of tension but enough to be a recurring situation? Definitely not." Illiana picked up her teacup once more and took another sip of tea. "You know you're more than welcome to have some tea? Which brings me back to a prior question." She paused then continued. "You got a name I can call you by or what?" The boy then answered. "Ah. Of course. I guess you wouldn't know me just by looking at me. My name is Pagos." Pagos curiously looked over the entire table and as well as the chairs. "Curious about this little set-up?" She chuckled before explaining it. "It's not that complex. Don't go digging too deep. It's a pretty simple spell. Learned it from my father. He called it his special 'Dine and Dash' spell. It comes in handy though." Illiana chuckled once more over the fond memories behind the spell.

Illiana ran her finger over the photos in the locket. Pagos had then asked her as he glanced at her locket. "
    Hm. I'll humor you but I don't suppose this is about you wanting to switch sides, is it?" She remained silent as she shook her head 'no' slowly. She took a deep breath before passing the locket to Pagos. On one side of the locket was a picture of her, Koa, and her parents and on the other side was a photo of her and her brother and what had appeared to be a swing. Koa was sitting on the swing while Illiana had her arms wrapped around his neck from behind with nothing but pure, genuine smiles on their faces. "What do you see when you look at these photos, Pagos?" She took another sip of tea as she went silent for a few moments. After some moments of silence wafting through the air, Illiana broke the silence. "I see a family that knew struggles but kept looking on the bright side and adapted. A family that trusted one another and shared almost everything with one another." She laced her fingers together and squeezed them. "A family that would got to hell and back if it meant to save their family." She took a deep breath before continuing. "This was never about taking sides and fighting against some force. This, for me, was about solving the mystery of my missing brother and who caused this pain and suffering to our family and his beloved!" She slammed her fists down on the table before taking a deep breath. "You have to understand that Koa has been missing for two years. My family have grieved and suffered for those two years at the thought we would never see him again." Illiana took another sip of tea. "And now I hear from a complete stranger that my little brother is alive and well? I thought it was a joke but...there he was.....and went and scarred my shoulder and side." She lowered the sleeve of her left shoulder just enough to see the scar. She paused before continuing. "It's a scar that is punishment for not keeping my brother safe...." Illiana lifted her sleeve back up. "Pagos.....if you know where he is, I need you to tell me. At least give me the chance to really sit down and talk to my brother, face-to-face." Illiana looked at Pagos straight into his eyes while her eyes could only paint just a bit of the suffering she had gone though these past couple years. "I can't go home. Not without him and not without talking to him. Please.....I.....just want to talk to him again......"

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys made sure not to sigh in relief when Gladio decided to not ask further questions. Silently, the information that everyone was giving rolled around in her head. Wondering about what to do would serve her no purpose: The choice would be made for her, even if she had something more to contribute than baseless conjecture and pointless worries. This was really a sort of aptitude test for the others anyway; too much interference from her might be unappreciated since she had already been named master. Not that it stopped them from sending her out. They probably just wanted her out of the castle, really. She resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the thought

8. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Qamar had a dagger that needed some attention, Watts insisted Aria get something made and she eventually settled on a pocket knife. "Indeed, Watts, indeed." Boreas agreed with a grin on his face. "Your magnum opus? What do you intend to make Watts?" It was the first time he had heard the man mention it and he was rather curious, Watts was the best blacksmith in town and his materiel was some of the best there was. Torrin had some explaining to do after Boreas threw him under the bus. Boreas wa curious about how the armour had been broken too. It felt strange to be without his armour when Watts took it, luckily the repairs were minor and it was done quickly. The dagger Qamar had given Watts was an intruiging piece, but with the business out of the way he had other matters to attend to. "No that's all for me Watts, thank you." Boreas said before turning to Torrin. "That's all I needed from Watts, if it's fine with you I'll go attend to some other business, you know where to find me." Boreas turned and walked down the street.

The people didn't pay as much heed to him as when he was in Torrin's company and he watched the people go about their days, after the shock of the attack had worn off people resumed their lives even if some still spoke of how unprecedented it was. It had been repelled without too much damage, the smell of burning wood still hung around. He walked back the way they had come, the streets were familiar to him and it felt strange being here with the war still on, Watts had been right he should be on the frontline these days. The war was still on even after the blow that had been dealt at the Rubicon and outside of these walls, though it had given them the initiative and they planned on pushing that advantage, as much as he wished he could be there with his men to fight he knew there was a bigger fish to fry right now. There it was the house he had rushed to during the attack, he knocked on the door and waited again, no rush this time, he was home for now and he'd make use of it if he could.

9. Arch Mana Knight

"Errrr..." Watts stared down at the cloth Enzo handed over towards him. Rather than insult his drawings he resorted to quoting the rules which saved him the trouble. "Sorry but I can't forge an armor for someone who doesn't have explicit permission from the quartermaster. So unless you plan on enlisting I can't help ya there." He scratched his beard as he tried to make sense of Enzo's scribbles and even turned the cloth upside-down to no avail. "Hrm..."

Watts turned towards Aria and chuckled. "A knife?" He placed his fists on his hips. "Trivial! I'll make ya a knife so good ya won't have to use another ever again! Come back later today and I promise ya won't be disappointed, girl!"

Torrin gave a short wave to Boreas as he left to handle his own business, knowing where his friend planned to go, and retrieved the coin Enzo had tossed him earlier from his pocket. "One last question, old man..." Torrin flicked the coin at Watts who snatched it out of the air. "Nora had that. Just what exactly did she commission?"

"What? How did ya even get this, boy?"

"I just need to know if you made that new weapon she's waving around."

"What!?" Watts shook his head. "I wouldn't do that! It's against the law boy! I can't make one for those not already chosen. No! I was jus' told to make a new armor for yer uncle. She wants to impress him with a fancy gift."

Torrin sighed. "Unfortunate but it's good to know you didn't do that. There goes that idea...hm..." He looked over at the others. "I guess that's it then. Thanks for your time, Watts."

"Well all this good will is still goin' on your tab, boy. The usual rates o'course." The smith spoke. He then turned towards the others and gave them a short nod. "And it's been good meeting all of ya. Do me a favor and keep outta trouble and keep this one from getting himself killed, ya hear? Got it? Good! Now git! I'm a busy man and I have work to do!"

"Hmph. Seems like you've got some trust issues. Can't say I blame you. Anything related to Ardyn can get messy. I guess you don't have any reason to trust me and if that's the case then you're more than welcome to go out on your own but without any intel it's going to take you a lot longer do deal with Gigas and a lot more dangerous." Gladio spoke calmly. "Ardyn's the chancellor of an opposing nation where I'm from." He answered Take.

"I did some recon on the factory and there were too many guards for me to slip in and out. If I did get noticed even I'd have trouble fighting my way out. Hm...though...that idea you have. Stealing some of those suits would be tricky but there's a few already out in service already. Judging by what those other kids could do, I don't suppose you have magic do you? A jolt of electricity or something might be enough to slow or stop the armor long enough for me to open a cockpit and toss out the pilot. I would have tried something like that myself but I don't have magic and if I brute forced a way to bring one of those down I wouldn't be able to get it in good enough condition to use it."

Pagos shook his head at Illiana when she offered him some tea. "I'm fine. I don't want to get too comfortable." He spoke bluntly. When she showed him a picture of her family and very sincerely spoke of her family with a genuine passion that he could sense coming strongly from her. It was touching to be sure but all the heartache in the world could not change his stance. "You're not the only one who's thought they lost someone only to find that they're still alive. One of our own, Avra, has two sisters who both thought she was dead until recently. Atmos and Aster. I believe you've heard of them."

He folded his arms. "I suppose I can arrange for you and him to speak with each other but Koa's dedicated to this cause. He sees that this is more important than anything else. Darkness will soon consume everything if it is not wiped out from the realms. No amount of wishful thinking and ignorance will change that. Koa's on our side because he, like myself, believe it is the only way to save this realm. So if you're hoping to persuade him to go anywhere with you, don't get your hopes up. If anything you'd have better luck convincing the Light Chaser to join his side."

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

There was a moment where Take was trying to think about whether he could meet any of the magic requirements before he suddenly grinned and got a little excited and snapped his fingers a couple times before pointing and saying,"I can't do any electricity or slowing of time. Buuuuut I can make the air go woosh woosh around intensely like a tornado." he thought a little longer and held out a second finger on his right hand and said, "I can also make it so they remember what gravity feels like. Yes this is with magic. I can do that." he clapped his hands together and looked over at Tinarah and Chrono super excited, "I can do that!"

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono had looked a bit more interested when Gladio had implied that he had information that they would need. It would be helpful to have that information, though alternatively they always had his notebook back home. Unfortunately, in lew of recent discoveries, that information might end up being outdated and not all that helpful in the long run. Not to mention the whole thing with his father that he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to face.

Both of the magic mentioned were things that Chrono could in fact do and he would've volunteered to do so, but seeing just how excited and proud Take seemed to be had made him reconsider. After all, he didn't want to steal the spotlight from Take if this would've been his shining moment for him to show off some magic, also this would be the first time actually seeing Take use magic so there was a degree of curiosity affecting leading his decision as well.
    "If Take says he can do it then I say we let him, but how many do we need to get? I doubt we're going to find five of them roaming about in the same area."

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "You don't know exactly how much we know." Tinarah had been dealing with them far too long, her brother longer. Gladio seemed to be making a lot of assumptions and she wasn't fond of it but as Take got excited to help with the plan, Tinarah backed down. With a sigh she summoned a small spark to flash across her fingers. "I can provide backup for Take." She said giving her friend a wink. This would be his first real chance to experiment with his new well of magic. Tinarah tried to keep a supportive smile on her face, but her stomach was turning with all of what was happening here. She kept glancing back and forth between Gladio and the street. Was this the what they were working on that got their mother killed. She couldn't help but wonder what was going on with the company. "Hey Chrono, did you get anything that might help in your notes?" She asked hoping that maybe there was not only more information but also give them more time before having to deal with that situation.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Zalam...that name is haunting Qamar to this day. Her mother had the crest on much of her items, but they were lost to Qamar. As Watts took the blade and had it sharpened, she bowed to him. "Thank you." She spoke, staring at the dagger in her hands. She sheathed it and saw Enzo create a rather crude piece of work...that made no sense. Averting her eyes, she looked at Aria when she asked for a knife. Boreas ended up leaving soon after and now they were there with no objective...currently.

Gulping, Qamar looked around them. "He was nice..." she said, cutting the silence. "Torrin, do you suppose my family are..famous? Everyone keeps talking about them...is there a library somewhere with family records? I want to do research if I have the time and perchance make my way to that house..." she requested.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  14. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria gave Watts a wave before exiting the smithy, happy to be back out in the fresh air once more. The heat of the forge was something she wasn’t fond of. Maybe on a cold winter’s day she would find it more appealing, but for now she wanted to stay out in the open.

She wondered what they were going to do next when Qamar brought up something about her family and wanting to do research at the library. Could there be something there? “It wouldn’t hurt to look, would it?” Aria piped up. Unless they had other matters to attend to but this seemed important to Qamar.

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana nodded her head as Pagos shook his head at her offer. She took another sip of tea and as she did, Pagos had revealed a very interesting detail. "You're not the only one who's thought they lost someone only to find that they're still alive. One of our own, Avra, has two sisters who both thought she was dead until recently. Atmos and Aster. I believe you've heard of them." The girl almost spit out her drink over the shock of it. She put down her teacup as she was processing this new information. Illiana took a deep breath before speaking. "Avra.....I'll definitely keep that noted. Thanks. It's like they say 'Help can come from unexpected places' or in this case 'unexpected people'." Illiana poured herself a bit more tea. She put her thumb under her chin as the rest of her fingers laid on her lips as she was pondering for a few moments. "It's starting to make a bit more sense but I doubt she could've known that much. Still doesn't answer some of my other questions but as long as one question gets answered then I should be able to decrypt the rest." She sighed before she sipped her tea. Pagos then folded his arms. Illiana sat up a bit straighter as she awaited for the boy's next words. Though she had a gut feeling this wasn't going to be good.

"
    I suppose I can arrange for you and him to speak with each other but Koa's dedicated to this cause. He sees that this is more important than anything else." Illiana sighed before looking at her locket again. "Can't say I'm surprised. Though I doubt all the pieces are lining up." Illiana looked at Pagos as he had more to say. "Darkness will soon consume everything if it is not wiped out from the realms. No amount of wishful thinking and ignorance will change that." Illiana nodded her head in agreement. "Koa's on our side because he, like myself, believe it is the only way to save this realm. So if you're hoping to persuade him to go anywhere with you, don't get your hopes up. If anything you'd have better luck convincing the Light Chaser to join his side." Illiana went silent for what seemed to be a few moments but immediately broke through said silence. "I know.....I'm his sister. I should know my own brother better than anyone...." She paused before sighing. "Well, the second person to know him better than anyone else. His fiancee has that top spot and is keeping a tight hold on it." She chuckled softly before sighing again. She looked at Pagos before asking a question. "How much of this whole situation has your 'Master' told you? Cause I can almost guarantee you he's definitely hiding a couple things from you. Especially you, since you're so young." She laced her fingers together as her chin rested upon them. "I'll let you in on something that maybe you might know or perhaps you don't know." She paused before continuing. "If you guys get rid of all, and I mean all, darkness in the realms...... You'll be eliminating more innocent people than the Light Chaser is telling you, if he's telling you at least." Illiana lifted her head and stared straight into Pago's eyes. "If the Light Chaser succeeds with his plans......an entire race of people could be in grave danger or worse......go extinct." Illiana put away the tea set before looking back at Pagos. "There are innocent people that done nothing wrong to you, your friends, your master, or this realm." She paused. "Do you really want to be held responsible for killing so many innocent people? I don't want you to bear something like that when you're so young. You have your whole life ahead of you. I'm saying this because I've been in a similar position....Not exactly this similar but I can definitely tell you this...." Her hands immediately turned into fists before taking a deep breath. "I have so many corpses under me that I'm drowning in it. I can't even tell you how many lives I've taken with these two hands. I've been robbed of just about my entire childhood all the way until I was 16 or 17. I don't want the same thing to happen to you or any others that are just about your age."

She closed her eyes as the sounds of war echoed in her ears. She shook her head as if to rid herself of those horrid memories. "
    I'm not telling you to change sides but I am telling you to really think about what I've said and what we've talked about. Really think about what you're doing.....There's a balance to everything in the cosmos. You can't have one without the other." She looked at Pagos once more. "Let Koa know I'll be right here. He and I have a lot to catch up on but.....Pagos...." Illiana paused before reaching into her pocket. She took the boy's hand and placed something in it before closing it. "It's a good luck charm. It's a dragon claw necklace. Its helped me through some tough times and I'm sure it'll help you. If Koa finds you good in his books....then that means you're good in my book." She smiled before ruffling his hair. "Once you find Koa tell him I'll be here. Which reminds me..." Illiana pointed over at the ice wall Pagos made earlier. "Folks are gonna get really curious if that stays up for too long." She chuckled a bit as she looked at the ice.

16. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas knocked on the door and shortly after the door was opened by his mother. He hugged his mother, glad to know that she was safe. She let him into the home and he sat down at the table. His mother had changed out of her damaged clothes and into a simple dress while he had been away. "How are you feeling?" Boreas asked. "I'm fine Boreas, they were just light burns, I cooled them, it'll take some time to heal, I'll be alright. What about you?" His mother assured him and Boreas smiled and said "I'm alright, it's been a tougher fight than normal and I'm a little tired but I'll be fine..". "That's good, don't forget to get your rest, Boreas, someone fighting as hard as you do can't forget about it, your comrades need you in good shape. I'm glad to see you home Boreas, say how about I make some tea and you tell me what have you been up to?" Eudora asked her son and Boreas simply nodded, she was right it was something his father could have told him had he been here. "I'd like that it's part of the reason I came back here so fast. The others have their own things to attend to and I am not really needed so I figured I'd come home." His mother got up and made a pot of herbal tea and they sat down together with a cup of tea.

"
    I'll start at the begining." Boreas said. "I was on patrol with Nora and in the distance we saw a flash of light and something fell from the sky trailing light. We immediately went to the site to see what was going on and we arrested this keyblade master from the Realm of Light, we hauled her back to the Castle and after some interrogation she was let go on a condition. This condition was to bring Torrin back... without thinking about it I requested to help her and we left immediately, if I had the chance to let you know I would have, but there wasn't any time for that." His mother smiled softly "It's okay Boreas the King informed me you'd be gone, so you went to get Torrin back? Did you find him?" His mother asked as she sipped from her tea. "Yes... I found him... we found him in the Dark Margins and well he's here in town too, but he has other things to do." Boreas said a little saddened even if he understood it. Torrin had always been welcome at his family home. "He told me of what is going on out in the Realm of Light and a little of what he has been doing. I realised that if I wanted to bring him home we needed to solve that problem, and it's a big problem... someone wants to wipe out all Darkness and with it everything we know... we're here to ask for more help as much of a longshot it is..." Boreas said. "The King is a wise man and you know he will not let something like that happen. We are all safe here." His mother assured him and Boreas knew she was right, it was nice to be back home even for a little while, moments like that were few and far between and he intended to make the most of the time he had, Torrin could summon him if he needed and until then he'd spent some time with his mother.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono attempted to recall something that would prove to be of help out of the multitude of notes that he had taken and after a fair bit of mental sorting, he remembered something. "I remember there being some blueprints to what might've been a prototype in there, though I would need to see either a closer look at those mechs or their blueprints to confirm that." That memory might've been a few years old, but there was a chance for some part of it to be helpful. Chrono made one more attempt to try and remember something a bit more helpful but came up with nothing. "Sorry, that's about all I got."

18. Arch Mana Knight

"There's a library." Torrin answered. "As for famous that's...not exactly the appropriate descriptor. The Zalam name doesn't hold the same weight that the Thessalian name does but it was more relevant than the Solus name, my family, up until my father married my mother." Torrin scratched his cheek. "Family histories never really interested me but I still remember some names back from when I was still being taught lessons in politics. But animals native to the Realm of Darkness? Now that is something I know a lot about. Same with myths and...well...Flammies. I still get chills when I think about the fact that they're real. Um...right but anyway..."

Torrin motioned for the remaining group to follow him. "The library isn't too far. Just follow me." Torrin began to walk forward. "I think there's some other interesting stuff there too so if anyone wants to nerd it out then feel free. Just stay away from the restricted section. Believe me, it's less interesting than it sounds." He walked by Enzo and dropped his voice. "And the library has books that even you'd be able to...um...enjoy. In case you're curious about something. Like history, or where you came from, or where you came from..." Despite having been with them for some time, Enzo had revealed so little about himself that he presented himself to be a mystery that needed to be unraveled. At best Torrin had only figured out a few details about Enzo in his observations. Enzo was from the Realm of Darkness, Enzo seemed to always have his keyblade on him, and Enzo seemed to be hiding a particular physical ailment. If it had not been for some snooping in on Enzo watching Take read he likely would have never figured it out. Considering the fact that Enzo never brought it up to anyone Torrin made a point to never bring it up. If Enzo wasn't comfortable talking about it then Torrin wanted to respect that.

In a few more moments the group arrived in front of a large imposing building constructed of the same kind of black stone that most of the others were with one of the defining features of the library being that it lacked any windows. Torrin stepped forward and pulled the heavy wooden doors open. Inside were rows upon rows of bookshelves, each aisle was lit by floating purple crystals the size of a fist letting off a soft light that illuminated the inside. Along each bookshelf was a ladder that would have allowed one access to the upper shelves and the sounds of shuffling could be heard from further within. An elderly man walked by the entrance without paying the visitors any mind, a massive leather-bound brown book tucked under his arm as he went to shelve it in the far corner. Another man, younger than the first and dressed in a similar gray robe, also ignored them as he too went to reshelve the books he carried.

"Torrin...is that you?" A woman's voice called. She entered the group's field of view and Torrin took a step back, his eyes narrowing. She bore a striking resemblance to Nora though she was wearing a white robe rather than black armor and did not have a look of disdain permanently set on her face.

"Quinna." He muttered, folding his arms.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" With that she threw her arms around him and practically squeezed the life out of Torrin right there.

"Gah! What's gotten into you!?" He pulled away and brushed himself off. "Is this some kind of trap? Did you slip something into my pocket? Did you take something from my pocket?" Torrin patted himself down to make sure everything in his possession was still in place.

"What? No! Can't I be happy to see you?" She spoke in surprise.

"No. You hate me." He spoke bluntly.

"Ah...haha...right...it's been a while..." The young woman laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. "Things...change. I heard you returned but I didn't believe it until just now. Buuuut...maybe we should chat later. It looks like you have friends." He tilted her head to the side and waved cheerily at Aria, Qamar, Enzo, and Lumen. "Hello! I'm Quinna Tredecim. I'm sure by now you've run into my elder cousins Nora and Torrin. Wait. Of course you ran into Torrin. You'restandingrightnexttohimohdammitthatsoundedawkwardIneedtostopblurtingthingsoutRoantoldmeit'sannoying." She waved at the group once more then, realizing she didn't need to do it twice, lowered her hand and laughed a second higher pitched nervous laugh. "Hah...well...I'm Quinna. I've never met any people from the Realm of Light before. Wow! They really don't have the same eye glowy thing that we have. Guess you guys don't need it huh?" She spoke towards Lumen and Aria. "Neat." She held out her hand towards Aria and Lumen first.

"What brings such strange visitors here first? Hm? Knowledge? A guided tour? I bet Torrin hasn't given you a full tour. I would but I'm kind of busy right now. Being in charge of a bunch of old geezers makes work real slow." She chuckled. From behind a bookshelf one could have seen the glaring eyes of one of her assistants before plugging up the hole in the bookshelf by shelving a large book.

Gladio smirked at Take's excitement. Tinarah didn't seem to be all too thrilled about it but he figured once she saw his intentions were genuine she would lighten up. "Well that settles that. A couple of mages should be enough to disable those mechs. And as for how many we need?" He narrowed his eyes and looked them over closely. "Well not to be offensive but you kids are a little on the scrawny side. If you squeeze together two of you should manage to fit in one of those suits. That bring it down to three but if you're not up to getting a little uncomfortable we don't all need to get in mechs. Just a few of us need suits to get in, disable security for the ones outside, and join up to wreak some real havoc." Gladio smacked his fist into his palm.

"Some of the mechs are already being sent on patrol routes as a test run. Haven't seen them in action more than once before today but I know their routes well enough." Gladio spoke towards Chrono. "Whenever you guys decide we should act we'll have to move fast before anyone notices that there's some mechs not on their patrol route. Because if they do, the plan is going to get messy real bad and the collateral damage is going to go through the roof."

"I appreciate your concern. Really." Pagos spoke after a moment towards Illiana as he stood up. He turned the locket she had handed him over and admired its craftsmanship for a moment before carefully placing it in his own pocket. "But I assure you that the only thing you need to be concerned about is the growing power of the darkness." He took a step back and raised his hand to give the girl a short wave. "I'll fetch your brother if only to sate your curiosity. Perhaps when he returns to us he'll be bringing a new comrade. I could spend all day justifying my views on this but I am sure hearing it directly from your own flesh and blood would be more effective."

"Hm..." Pagos offered a faint smile. "It was nice to meet his sister. Here's hoping we don't meet again as enemies, Miss Salavic." Without another word ice crystals swirled around Pagos and a chill air filled the area. In seconds the snowflakes and ice that began to encircle Pagos obscured him entirely and when the tiny localized snowstorm abated the white-haired boy before Illiana was gone from sight leaving no trace of him behind. All there was now to do for Illiana was to wait and see if Pagos was true to his word.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "Were you planning on piloting one if we went and grabbed three of them, cause if you think two of us can fit by squeezing I'm not sure how you would fit in there." Chrono knew he wasn't the most physically built person, most of his physical prowess lied with running and climbing stuff after all. He would like it if they could keep any havoc or collateral damage limited to anything Gigas related, which would be something entirely up to them. Chrono then looked to the others. "So, you guys ready to hijack a robot?"

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar followed along and was glad that Torrin agreed to all just go to the library. Apparently her family name isn't as famous as Thessalian. It didn't matter, she just wanted to find something that would help her. They arrived at the library and a girl hugged Torrin. She introduced herself as Quinna and Qamar gave her a wave. Not sticking around, Qamar headed off to the section she needed and pulled down the book marked for Zalam, Thessalian, and Solus. She was curious on the others.

She returned to be near the group in case they left early and began to read the Zalam book. Apparently they were responsible for a few clothing businesses and had made their fortune this way. Though there were strange markings on some of the pages that looked like smudges. For awhile, the pages were littered with them until they got to the last page that had her mother and father on it. She gazed at the picture of both and smiled sadly. Qamar noticed, however, that it was her mother who carried the name Zalam and her father was a distant relative of the Thessalian family. Scratching her chin, Qamar closed the book and confirmed this in the Thessalian book. She sat the two books down and noticed a paper fell out of the Zalam book. Qamar picked it up and read it to herself. She frowned and tucked the note away.

Qamar returned to the group and nodded at them. "Apparently my family made their fortune and respect by making clothes and working in the army. As my father carried on what my grandfather had started before he had died...I guess." She shrugged. "Either way, I learned some stuff."