Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Picking herself up from the building she was thrown in, Tinarah found herself not as hurt as she had expected as she stood up and started to charge her magic once more. She was managing, she was keeping up with everything just fine. Tinarah had been doing fine and her magic was going strong, her form keeping her healthy, and really the heartless wasn't nearly as scary as she thought. When she realized that she had faced far worse, everything seemed to become better and Tinarah managed to push herself to do more, quickly setting forth another set of ice attacks and slashing with her keyblade. Her mind went from proving to Uncle Fost what she could do, to the pride that she was sure that Stamatis would have if he could see her now. She had come a long way since the cowering girl he brought into the realm of darkness to help her get her keyblade back.
    Tinarah used Blizzaga twice and attacked.

HP: 128/175
    MP: 69/96
    FOC: 5/17
    FLUX: 1/4

2. Arch Mana Knight

When the group of four entered the room their surroundings shifted to that of Eventide Town, looking ruined as half of its buildings were torn down and those that were still standing were crumbling. The sky that materialized over them was black and a Darkside appeared from a large pool of darkness that formed in front of them. Aria, Chrono, Enzo, and Kal were surrounded by a hundred Shadows that materialized instantly around them.

• 100 Shadows (2 HP)

Darkside
      HP: 700 / 700
      ATK: 10
      DEF: 3
      BREAK GAUGE: 0 / 50%

• Aria's Info
      HP: 120/120
      MP: 60/60
      FOC: 28/28
      FLUX: 4/4

• Chrono's Info
      HP: 145/145
      MP: 35/35
      FOC: 56/56

• Enzo's Info
      HP: 175/175
      MP: 75/75
      FOC: 20/20

• Kalik's Info
      HP: 80/80
      MP: 106/106
      FOC: 24/24

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Freedom. Freedom was something Qamar was thankful for, that's for sure. Lumen made things out to be as if he was never given any freedom back on his world. Though he mentioned he was a freelancer and that changed her mind. Apparently he was always free, but being here now, being told he had to go to a room and train in some kind of simulation, that must have been quite scary to think about. Maybe he's claustrophobic, Qamar didn't know, she could only guess that he was. Lumen walked to a ledge and looked off, leaving Qamar with a puzzled look on her face. He turned and lifted his head, continuing. Apparently he thought this simulation was going to just, make him get confused and forget he was in a simulation and he'd be stuck forever wondering what was real and what wasn't. Qamar tilted her head, confused. "But the simulations won't do th-" she was interrupted by his impromptu lute playing and singing.

The song was remarkably dark considering Lumen's personality thus far. It took Qamar by surprise and she looked to the side. Maybe he knew she used darkness, but she didn't want him to get scared of her. She decided to tread on this matter carefully. Though he did give her a smile as she looked back at him, causing a light blush to come across her face. "W-Well, it was certainly darker than I imagined. It really doesn't match your personality, Lumen. But, it is quite beautiful, regardless of it." she smiled a little back, reaching up and giving Kosmo a pet. "Though I've been wondering something, Lumen, and this'll be my last question before we go to the simulation rooms...what's your stance on darkness anyway? I've been kind of curious myself. I figured I'd let you know that Boreas and Torrin hail from the Realm of Darkness, though you wouldn't be able to tell from first glance...sorry if that's a little too much information on them." she left out the part about her and Enzo since she didn't want him to dislike her and also she didn't think he met Enzo yet anyway.

4. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

upload_2018-12-11_10-25-51.png
    Kosmo saw the reaction on the boys face, he was giving a slight blush when she commented on his singing and music. She giggled at this, thinking that the two were really cute together though they couldn’t admit it. “Heh... T-Thank you... it is kinda dark, even for me. But I normally sing that on my off time alone. I don’t want anyone thinking that I’m a dark brooding person, because I’m not. I’m a cheerful fellow. The only reason I played that is because it reminds me of the hard times I had without my mother back home. Even though someone falls to darkness, you gotta keep moving, never let go of light but also accept the darkness.” Lumen said giving insight to the song, it was really dark even for a sweet melody. He then continued on for a second. “If you’d like, I could sing another, more cheerful, song next time. I’ve got plenty more of them down.” As Kosmo nudged her head next to Qamar as she petting the dragon. The boy then brought his attention to the girl once again when she asked about where his opinion lied in terms of darkness, because some of the members of the group were from the Realm of Darkness apparently. So he gave his thoughts to her with pride and kindness, "From what I've heard about what the Light Chaser is up to, I think it's wrong. Don't get me wrong, darkness is scary and bad at times, but it is important to the Realms. Without it; we wouldn't rest or see the stars and moon in the night sky. And the fact that if he succeeds, everyone who were born in the Realm of Darkness; would be killed. That's genocide. I don't want anyone, innocent or not, killed because their born from there. It's inhuman. That's another reason why I came out here, to give freedom to all, regardless of where the came from. Light or Dark, it doesn't matter. I still care." He then got up and set his lute away and walked over as Kosmo jumped off from the girls head and landed on Lumens shoulder. Giving a bright appearance to Qamar, he asked her with curiosity once more, "So, are we gonna head to the Mirage Arena? Or see Master Aster? Perhaps something else, any of those is fine."

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take was having trouble strategizing here. He didn't know if he should keep going with this route and hoping getting one down faster is good enough, or if he needed to start going for all of them at once. He didn't think he had any way of doing that anyway, so he kept doing what he was doing thinking a bit ahead what to do just in case.

Takehiko used Reflega

HP: 198/230
    MP: 17/30
    FOC: 32/32

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    At least he wasn't afraid to admit the song was rather dark. The thought of Lumen being a dark brooding person reminded her of Torrin and she couldn't help but try to imagine them brooding in a corner somewhere. The fact that it reminded him of hard times he faced after losing his mother, made Qamar feel immensely bad for the boy. "Never letting go of light while accepting darkness..." she repeated to herself. He offered to sing a more cheerful song and Qamar brightened up. "Yes, I'd love that." she said, clapping her hands together. By now, Kosmo was still nudging her head against Qamar. It reminded her of a cat she found back on Moluk a long time ago. Such a sweet kitty, she missed it a little.

Lumen continued on to explain his stance on those with darkness. Darkness wasn't so scary to Qamar, but she knew not to just use it willy nilly...though she was working on being able to control it, that's for sure. It was true that born from the Realm of Darkness would be killed, though she was at ease knowing he wasn't super against darkness. The boy sure was all about freedom, too, from what she could tell. Kosmo finally jumped from Qamar to Lumen once more as he asked her where they were heading. "Mirage Arena, Master Aster is probably busy right now, but you can talk to her later. She'll probably be getting harassed by Master Atmos or something." she shrugged. "Oh right, don't look so down, it's honestly not that a good a look ya. Smiles on a bard work better anyway." she gave Lumen a good pat on the shoulder as they walked to the simulation room.

Once there, she saw Kidemonas and Thyella watching the students on monitors. "Hey, I managed to round up the straggler. I know I said I wanted to be first, but uh, guess that didn't hold true, huh?" she made a light chuckled. She gave both Masters a bow and looked around. "So let's see...I guess green is a go and red means occupied, right?" she asked, walking towards a door that was still empty. She tapped on the panel and glanced at what was on the screens. "Wanna try out this one? It says Demon Hunter, looks easy enough..." she commented, glancing at Lumen.

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana casted Hastega on herself and then attacked!

HP: 58/85
    MP: 33/42
    FOC: 30/30

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was reminded once more how bad things in Eventide became. She didn't "survive" during the whole ordeal and fell into darkness for what it seemed like a while. To be saved by the Light Chaser in the end was bittersweet. He was her sworn enemy, yet she lived because of him.

Not wanting to dwell on the ordeal anymore, Aria revved herself by summoning her keyblade.
    "Let's get to it boys!" she called out to her group. She lunged at the Darkside and came down on it with a Sky Dive, and then rolled away from the monstrous thing. She then raised up her keyblade, calling for the elements of Thundara twice, vanquishing ten Shadows.

Aria used Sky Dive once and Thundara twice

90/100 Shadows Remain

MP: 42/60
    FOC: 15/28

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Having more properly gauged her opponents strength, Chrys cast Reflega on herself and charges back in to attack her opponent. She could deal quite a chunk of extra damage this way, defending herself all the while. If she could keep a good pace going, than she might be able to make this battle into one that was only a matter of time.

Chrys cast Reflega and Attacked!
    HP:149/170
    MP: 33/56
    FOC: 40/40
    FLUX: 5/5​

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    It hadn't been a fond feeling that returned to Chrono once the area around them had finished shifting into Eventide. Said feeling had only grown worse when the sky had darkened once more and the heartless themselves had appeared. In an odd sort of way, this would be a good thing as this had been the first real big battle that he had participated in. How easily he could handle this would show just how much progress he had made since that day.

Calling forth his keyblade and holding it so that the tip was pointing towards one of the massive clumps of shadows, Chrono started focusing on that spot as a cascade of light formed at the tip of his blade. The light seemed to have grown into an orb before firing off in a combination of Thundara and Ragnarok that struck both the shadows on the ground.

Chrono used Thundara and Ragnarok

75/100 Shadows Remain

HP: 145/145

MP: 26/35
    FOC: 51/56

11. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

upload_2018-12-12_22-55-23.png

The boy nodded his head when Qamar said she’d like to hear more of his music. It always brought a smile to others faces when times become grim, people need to see that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for us to reach out and achieve it. Then it was time. On their way to the Mirage Arena, the girl told him not to be so down. It wasn’t until she mentioned that smiles look good on a bard, that Lumen blushed at the compliment. That came out of nowhere and the young adult didn’t even realize it, but he did like the complement. “Thanks. I’ll be sure to see Master Aster afterwards.” He said in response.

Walking in with Qamar and bowing to the Masters before him, the boy presented himself to them.
    “Forgive me for running off, I just needed time to think about some things.” Then following Qamar, Lumen looked on the screen to see what she found. In no way shape and form did he know how to work with high technology, but when it came to certain things like steampunk he was mediocre at it and didn’t dislike it as much. “Sure, let’s go with it. I was fighting Heartless earlier when Master Varos rescued and guided me here.” Lumen said as his dragon then burrowed into his scarf, preparing for the worst to happen.

12. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas chuckled at Torrin's remarks regarding Grandmother Willow, if they hadn't fought it before where did this thing come from? He was drawn out of his thoughts by the counterattack, he tried getting out of the way of the orbs but to no avail as the darkness crashed into him he let it wash over him, it hurt but it was going to take more than that to keep him down. Boreas looked to Torrin. "
    Hey Torrin gimme a hand would you?" Boreas said, drawing strength from their old bond, borrowing some of Torrin's power, he then continued with wiping out the remaining shadows with his blade before directing his wrath towards the Darkside.

Boreas actuvated D-link Torrin and attacked.

13. Krowley Moderator

HP: 175/175
    MP: 67/75

Enzo used Gravity!

Choosing to strengthen his team's efforts, Enzo cast a quick gravity spell with his keyblade. He wasn't the strongest, but at the very least he could help his team out. "I don't know if making it heavy helps... but it's heavy now."

14. Arch Mana Knight

A large orb of darkness was fired out of Darkside's chest and collided with Tinarah, exploding and sending her flying back with its powerful force.

• Tinarah dealt 146 Damage!

Tinarah took 42 Damage!

Darkside
      HP: 169 / 700

• Tinarah's Info
      HP: 86/175
      MP: 69/96

"Give you a hand? What?" Torrin felt a strange pull when Boreas activated his D-Link and shrugged the odd sensation off. "Ah...glad to be rid of those Shadows though." Torrin spoke as he tapped a finger from his right hand on his keyblade causing it glow with magic energy as two enchantments were placed on it. Torrin rolled forward, avoiding an attack from the Darkside as it swung its arm and then jumped into the air while cloaked in darkness. Torrin vanished for an instant then reappeared behind the Darkside's head as he lunged forward through the air to stab the large Heartless.

Torrin cast Saberza and used Dodge Roll, Aspir Fencer, and Chaos Blade.

The Darkside swung its arm to the side, smashing both Boreas and Illiana with its forearm as Torrin dodged out of its way. Illiana struck a brick wall as she was flung back, causing it to crumble on top of her. The Darkside leaned back and began charge a dark energy in the heart-shaped hole in its chest.

• Torrin dealt 80 Damage!
      Boreas dealt 23 Damage!
      Illiana dealt 40 Damage!

Torrin took 0 Damage!
      Boreas took 18 Damage!
      Illiana was critically hit for 31 Damage!

Darkside
      HP: 495 / 700
      BREAK GAUGE: 10 / 50%

• Torrin's Info
      HP: 125/130
      MP: 19/40
      FOC: 62/75
      FLUX: 5/5

• Boreas's Info
      HP: 111/150
      MP: 22/31
      FOC: 35/35
      FLUX: 3/4

• Illiana's Info
      HP: 27/85
      MP: 33/42
      FOC: 30/30

Take looked. Take got squished by Darksides all around him.

• Take dealt 66 Damage!

Take took 26 Damage! MP Rage activated!

Darkside 1
      HP: 627 / 700

Darkside 2
      HP: 656 / 700

Darkside 3
      HP: 656 / 700

• Takehiko's Info
      HP: 172/230
      MP: 23/30

The Demon Tower circled around to strike Chrys once more but even though it crashed through her barrier she remained unharmed as both her Protect spell and Reflect had softened the blow enough to cause no damage.

• Chrys dealt 86 Damage!

Chrys took 0 Damage!

Demon Tower
      HP: 749 / 900

ATK: 12
      DEF: 4
      BREAK GAUGE: 20 / 80%

• Chrysanthemum's Info
      HP: 149/170
      MP: 33/56
      FOC: 40/40
      FLUX: 5/5

Aria, Chrono, Enzo, and Kal were struck by the shock wave of the Darkside's fist as it crashed into the ground. The aggravated Shadows leapt at the group as they were trying to regain their balance and were clawed at by the small Heartless with only Enzo having been able to dodge out of their way in time.

• Aria dealt 56 Damage!

Aria took 26 Damage! MP Rage activated!
      Chrono took 27 Damage!
      Enzo took 21 Damage!
      Kal took 30 Damage!

75 Shadows (2 HP)

Darkside
      HP: 644 / 700

• Aria's Info
      HP: 94/120
      MP: 47/60

• Chrono's Info
      HP: 118/145
      MP: 26/35
      FOC: 48/56

• Enzo's Info
      HP: 154/175
      MP: 67/75

• Kalik's Info
      HP: 50/80
      MP: 106/106
      FOC: 24/24

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"I had to fight quite a few once Moluk started going downhill. And maybe before that, but still I've fought them. This one seems easy enough.." she tapped her selection and headed inside with Lumen. Taking a look around, the place seemed pretty normal so far. Then again, maybe the simulation hadn't started up yet. "We're ready." She stated, wondering if that's how things worked.

Her eyes moved to Lumen and nodded.
    "It probably won't hurt as bad as the real thing, but it'll definitely feel real sometimes. I'll do damage, but I'll try not to get hurt too much. I'll keep an eye out for you, okay? If things get too crazy, say something." She gave a slight thumbs up.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Being stomped on was not a particularly good feeling. As he stood up to recooperate he just kind of decided to keep standing on one place on guard. Locking them dead in the eyes. For he looked into their souls.

Take used Parry Stance

HP: 172/230
    MP: 23/30

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    "I think it helped a bit!" Aria called to Enzo. She was suddenly hit back by the shock wave and pelted with tiny shadows. Aria yelled out as another Thundara spell erupted, blasting back the heartless that were on her. She then leaped at the big guy once again, attacking him with a fury of swings before jumping back and casting Reflera on herself to prepare for the next wave.

Aria used Thundara on Five Shadows, Attacked the Big Guy, and cast Reflera on herself.

70/100 Shadows Remain

HP: 94/120
    MP: 28/60

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It hurt, there was no doubt about it. As Tinarah picked herself back up she looked at the heartless, at least it was worse off than her. Things were going on track, so if she just kept up with what she was doing, she should be able to beat this. It wouldn't be easy, Tinarah knew and she was likely to take more of a beating before the end of this, but at least there was a chance that she could beat it before it beat her, a good chance actually. Though after this her training would not be over, there was still another battle to come. Tinarah only hoped that she would have a moment to rest and recover between battles, or else she might be driving herself a little thin, especially without Take with her to make sure that she would keep up her MP. Fighting alone Tinarah realized she really did miss having her friends at her side. It wasn't uncommon for her to train alone, she had done it plenty back with Stamatis, but now there was a chance to train with others and she wasn't taking it. That was something that Tinarah had to really stop and think about. Going in she had thought that it was fine, but now she couldn't help but push herself to remember that she should make the most of the time she had with these people, before it was over and she would head back to try and stop the destruction of that realm again.
    Tinarah Used Blizzard twice then attacked.
    HP: 91/175
    MP: 60/96

19. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

upload_2018-12-13_19-28-42.png

“Yeah, there were tons of Heartless swarming our castle. Many of the students were overwhelmed by them, I was able to hold my own until Master Varos appeared." Lumen stated to Qamar, though he wished he was able to assist his fellow students. He patted his chest a couple times on his medallion that he was wearing underneath, hoping that it would aid him in this fight.

The boy gave a nod of agreement to Qamar and replied to her,
    "Same here." Looking around to see nothing so far, Lumen was kinda confused to his own means. "How does this thing start?" He yelled out, wondering if the masters outside could hear them.

20. Arch Mana Knight

The room began to grow darker after Qamar and Lumen entered the room. From the ground hundreds of Shadows erupted from the ground and coalesced to work in unison, forming a Demon Tower. The Demon Tower circled above overhead menacingly.

• Demon Tower
      HP: 900 / 900

ATK: 12
      DEF: 4
      BREAK GAUGE: 0 / 80%

• Qamar's Info
      MP: 15/15
      FOC: 41/41

• Lumen's Info
      HP: 125/125