Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

In the short time Chrono had taken to acknowledge what the glasses man said to him, he was struck in the back by one of the two remaining heartless. It wasn't as bad as it could've been, the warning he'd gotten helped avoid the full force of the attack, but where he was hit still greatly hurt. The pain surged around the afflicted area was great and Chrono ignored it at first. The heartless that had attacked him was still within range, which he used as his chance to strike at it.

Now he was left with one more heartless to deal with, but the pain was starting to get to him.
    "Cure." A green light emanated from his keyblade and washed over him, alleviated some of the pain the he was feeling. "Just me and you now, bring it." Not the smartest move to taunt the heartless, but it was still one after all and this time he wouldn't take his eyes off it.

HP: 25

AP: 0
    Heartless Defeated: 1 Screwdriver

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana fell down on one knee as she looked up at the remaining enemies before her. She got back up as a green faint light was cast around the tip of her blade. "Sana!" Illiana had healed herself before facing the heartless once more. She immediately sprinted toward the last two shadows. She had sliced through the heartless as if it was butter. Illiana then turned toward a soldier heartless and had cut that heartless down as well. Looking up the wave had dwindled immediately in size. It wouldn't be too long now until they were all elminated.

HP: 18/25
    AP: 2/10
    Heartless Remaining: 2 soldiers, 1 pirate

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  3. Arch Mana Knight

The Ruins

The Screwdriver leaped at Chrono and stabbed downwards at him, faster than he could react. The Heartless was powerful and it would have been lights out for Chrono if the light from the mysterious source had not been bolstering his defenses.

Chrono was hit for 15 Damage (5/25HP)

The Cave

[​IMG]

He knew his hunch was right when he saw Take considering his own upbringing. Similar backgrounds and whatnot. Torrin did not wish to think about his home, however. Not now. Thankfully, Take changed the subject to something else. "You're worried about whatever got me coming after your friends? To be honest, it could happen sooner rather than later." Torrin warned, thinking back to his own recent injury which still hadn't quite healed yet. Magical wounds like that never healed quite right and it kept him from feeling at a hundred percent.

"For starters, not everyone wielding a keyblade has the same ideas on how it should be used. When I first met your group I thought you were with these...rogues but once I saw your masters I knew it wasn't the case. They call themselves Chasers. Probably because the one they follow is called the Light Chaser. They have this sort of...groupie mentality. I mean, the Light Chaser and his Chasers?" Torrin shook his head at the sound of it. "I was sure they were looking for something back at Eventide Town but whatever it was, I couldn't find it. In between limping and bleeding I'm sure I was beaten to the world and they got whatever they were looking for."

"In any case, I'm sure you and your friends will eventually cross paths with them. And whatever they ask for, don't give it to them.

The Alley

The numbers of the Heartless were beginning to thin but even with just three of them left they were still aggressive and two of the soldiers struck Illiana, knocking her over on her back. The Pirate kept its distance, observing the young keyblader almost as if it was afraid of being destroyed.

Illiana was hit for 9 Damage (9/25HP)

The Waterfalls

The Screwdriver struck at Tinarah, proving to be too quick for her. "Look out!" The guard called, finding the strength to stand thanks to her spell but it was too late.

Tinarah was hit for 12 Damage (0/20HP)

Tinarah was thrown off the boat by the attack and knocked unconscious. The guard, not wishing for the child to ran to the edge of the boat in an attempt to jump in after her but was once more struck down by the Heartless. All the while Tinarah began to sink into the depths of the water...

The guard held his spear up towards the Heartless, crawling backwards as he desperately hoped for some way out of this but in the depths of his heart he knew that this was it. But just out of the corner of his vision he could see a small fishing boat rapidly approaching.

[​IMG]

"Hang on!" Mika shouted, glad that she had followed after the youngest in the group. "Stay here, Nini. I'll be back for you I promise but I've gotta help my friend!" Gingerly placing her bag on the ground, and ignoring the complaining meows of her cat she jumped from her boat to the other to place herself in between the Heartless and the guard. She deftly swung her keyblade to knock its weapon away.

"She's in the water! She fell overboard!" The guard called out to Mika.

Without even thinking she did the only thing she could do to save the man and get in the water to go after Tinarah. She tackled the Screwdriver right off the boat and immediately dove after Tinarah thinking of nothing else but getting her to safety. She had seen enough of her friends die. It was in that moment of clarity her memories began to return, right at the precipice of life and death. Flashes of a home lost to her, the great winter with the only thing sustaining her each night being the fire she kept burning. Everyone from that old life was gone. Her sickness even took their memories away and now as the rush of adrenaline brought the pain back to the surface she was fueled by her desire to not lose anyone else.

Mika gripped Tinarah's little hand and began to pull her up to the surface. The guard grabbed onto Tinarah as they reached open air and dragged her onto the boat. But just as Mika raised her hands to be brought up into the boat the Heartless she had knocked into the water latched itself onto her and dragged her back beneath the surface. The next thing she felt was the Screwdriver's trident cutting at her side. Mika cast Cure on herself to combat the pain but when she fought back her keyblade was too slow to hit the Heartless in the water. It sped around, now that it was in its element, and circled around her to cut her again by striking at her back.

As her life force began to drain from her body she could only wonder was this going to be the price of friendship? If so, she would be glad to take the place of someone else. I'm sorry Nini. This was a losing battle. She was losing air and as the Heartless kept circling her, diving in to cut at her before torpedoing away, she knew keeping up with it any longer would be impossible. The faces in her mind's eye began to grow clearer the more her vision began to fade. She would be with her family once again. She knew what she had to do to finish the fight and keep the others safe.

Please, take care of Nini. I'll be with you all in your heart, my friends.

From the surface an explosion of brilliant light could be seen coming from deep beneath the water. In a flash both Mika and the Heartless were gone.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The combination of failed dodging attempts and being slashed by the heartless's trident had left Chrono in the beginning stages of exhaustion. Despite being able to stand on his feet and hold up his keyblade, his breathing was starting to become much more labored. This was the last heartless left and muhc like its former comrade, dealing with it would be easy. Using as much strength that he could muster, Chrono moved forward towards the heartless as quickly as he could and struck at it with a downward slash. His blow succeeded in cleaving the heartless in two. "Finally, that's done." No sooner had he said that he fell down onto his rear in order to his his legs a break for the time being.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Aria was clearly caught off guard by the huge shadow thing made out of their own shadow. "Whoa! Man! We're not safe anywhere..." She gripped her Colorful World keyblade and observed how her new friend was handling this. Seeing Krys was giving her an opening for an attack, she jumped in and started to hit one arm a few times before hopping, and spinning over to the other arm and attacking that as well. Might as give everything her little newbish self got! "Do you fight these things often?" She called to Chrys as she continued to swing and slash.

LVL: 2

HP: 20
    AP: 4/10

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    There was just one more, and Tinarah was ready to deal with it to the full extent that she could manage. Holding up her keyblade she tried to cast the spell she did before, this time on herself. Her keyblade wouldn't react however and she didn't know why. Freaked out she tried to hold her keyblade in front of her and guard herself from the attack. However the heartless was quicker and stronger compared to Tinarah in her injured state. As the heartless made contact, Tinarah let out a short scream as she fell backwards. Her mind flashed quickly through several scenes, the first being of two men, standing over her, her hands were bound, her keyblade lay behind them. Before that scene was resolved, it flashed back to another, when she was a few years younger. She was laying on the ground face beaten so badly it was hard to recognize her as her. Again before the part where someone stepped in to save her came, the scene shifted once again. This time it wasn't her that was beaten or injured, instead she was staring at her mother, dead on the ground, blood pooling near her feet. She could vaguely hear her father instructing Chrono to take her and run. Then it went blank as her mind was left wondering, was this how she was finally going to die.

Tinarah barely caught the sensation of falling, then being cold and wet. She was unconscious before she sunk beneath the waves, where water forced it's way through her mouth and down her throat. Though her body flinched and tried to react, Tinarah's mind wasn't there to hit the panic button, wasn't there to try and get her out. There was no knowing how far she sunk or when someone pulled her up. The bright light from the water barely made her stir as she tried to breath, constantly sputtering up water and choking more than breathing, she wasn't dead at least, but she wasn't with it either.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  7. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Darkside: 114/160 HP

The Darkside leaned back at the force of Chrys's attack clearly stunned by her powerful blow. When Aria began to attack its arms, bits of darkness falling off as the attacks made an extra dent into the creature, the Darkside retaliated by swinging its arm at the two. This might have been too slow to hit but the Darkside soon followed up by slamming its fist into the ground creating a powerful shockwave that would have knocked both girls over. Darkness began to pool around its hand as it remained there and...nothing happened. The darkness around its hand faded just leaving the small crater behind where its hand crashed into the dirt. It appeared that in the sleeping world it could not bring more Heartless to its aid.

Aria was hit for 8 Damage (12/20HP)
    Chrys suffered 28 Damage (72/100HP)

The Ruins

"They're...they're gone. Y-you did it! I mean--uh--of course you did!" The scrawny nerdy male ran up towards Chrono, his hair still dripping wet obviously from having taken a dive into one of the nearby pools. He immediately reached out towards Chrono to give him a handshake, shaking his hand a little too excitedly and a little too long. "You really saved us! My name's Milo Thatch and this is Kida--uh I mean Princess Kida. Say...you're not from around here are you? But I don't recognize you from the expedition team either."

The princess, hair still dripping as well, walked forwards to examine Chrono and eyed him suspiciously. "So he did not come with you?" Milo shook his head in response to her. "That weapon...it can defeat those monsters. My spear did nothing against it. What kind of technology is it?" She questioned out of curiosity as her eyes went to the weapon that Chrono wielded. "It was never mentioned in our records. ...Was it?"

"No. Nothing in the ruins ever mentioned something like that. I'm preeeeettyyyy sure I'd remember seeing a keyclub in there somewhere."

The Cave

(OOC: Post received by cstar.)

Take kind of shrugged and said, "We're a couple of kids who barely know how to cure each other. What would we have that he would see value in? I'll... take your advice... though." Take looked hesitant for a moment before saying, "We... went on this mission initially to look for the Light Chaser... or at least figure out what he is.... since... we went to go look for a master who disappeared... Master Thalassa?" it was clearly Take looked nervous giving out this information, but at this point he would rather know as much as he could, and he hoped he didn't just make things worse for Choma or Atmos saying it.

[​IMG]

Thallasa. Now that was a name familiar to him. "She's gone missing?" Torrin crossed his arms as his brows furrowed as a look of worry crossed his face. "I met her once a while back. She seemed like a good person. I'll bet the Light Chaser has something to do with her disappearance. I just hope whatever fate had befallen her was not a gruesome one." Torrin heard Atmos stir once more in her sleep and looked over to see how she was doing. Still no signs of waking up. But at least she looked comfortable....and the same couldn't be said for him.

"Well thanks for the update. If you want, I can bring her over to where the others are so she can rest on something other than a rock."

The Waterfalls
    The guard aided Tinarah to prevent her from drowning in the water still left in her lungs the moment he could catch his bearings on what had just transpired. One of the outsiders had just sacrificed herself for them. He would never forget this. With the Heartless cleared and the girl in no condition to seek for any other dangers that lurked in the area he turned the boat around and headed back to shore. He carried her to shore and breathed deeply, unsure of how to feel about what had happened. He intended to take her to the healer when he was stopped by a young man holding in his hand the same kind of weapon the girl had used to fight the beasts.

[​IMG]

"Oh no! What happened to her?" Koa spoke as he rushed over to their side, his keyblade vanishing from his hand.

"The red-headed girl...she...she sacrificed herself to save us from the monsters."

"No..." He had recalled seeing one matching that description in the group. She died? That...that was genuinely sad. He had not wanted for any of them to perish and neither did his master. But there was nothing he could do now to undo what had been done. There was only the mission. He looked down at the girl in the guard's arms.

"I think I should take her from here. After all, she's one of ours." Koa spoke.

"Are you sure? If you're attacked again it will be hard to defend the two of you with your hands full. Perhaps you should just travel with me instead."

"No. Really. I can take care of this." Well, this girl wasn't the prime choice but she was the easiest to separate from the group. Beggars couldn't be choosers and this girl seemed pretty out of it...it'd be like taking candy from a baby.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    There was light and then pressure. Something was happening but she wasn't quite sure what. Tinarah could feel her body reacting to it, for the first time in what felt like a while. It had been so dark and hard to breath in that darkness. However now it was starting to lift, if barely. Her body shook as she spat out water and coughed a little bit. She was still not coming too, but her breathing began to even out a little bit, sound better than it was before, more clear. The gentle rocking of the water kept Tinarah in a bit of a lull as the guard paddled her back to shore.

As the guard finally scooped Tinarah up in his arms, she began to stir slightly. She could feel her head pounding still and didn't want to open her eyes. Moving felt like too big of a pain. She struggled to remember exactly what happened. Her first thought was that she was back before Choma saved her, cornered by those two men. She thought she dreamed up escaping. However as she started to listen to what was around her, hearing the water, she realized that that was not the case. Heartless. She had been fighting Heartless, trying to protect the man who brought her there to defeat them. This time it was no ones fault she got hurt she just did.

A soft male voice could be heard from near by, and Tinarah couldn't quite identify who it belonged to. She felt herself get passed over, from a strong set of arms to ones that didn't feel as strong, but still managed to hod her. She shifted slightly making a small noise, groaning as she tried to open her eyes. They barely opened, barely enough to get a short blurry view of someones shirt before they closed again, Tinarah burying her face into the said shirt. The light, it burned her eyes, giving her more of a headache than she already hand. Her small hands gripped on to the man, trying to steady herself and deal with the main a little bit. She didn't know who she had been given to, perhaps one of the other masters students, but she couldn't bother to form words yet either. She just had to trust that he was taking her to safety. The guard wouldn't have passed her over if he wasn't anyways. Tinarah assumed that she could rest easy, at least for a short while longer before having to do anything else.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

It was only a short break that he was given when a barrage of questions was thrown his way. Chrono did nothing to stop the man known as Milo from shaking his hand. "I'm part of a different group." Was the easiest of ways of explaining it. Still now able to get a closer look at him, Chrono doubted that he brought the heartless here. At least intentionally anyway. Chrono turned to look towards Princess Kida as she approached him as well.

For demonstration purposes, Chrono held up his keyblade for them to see clearly.
    "Not sure if this counts as technology, but this here is a keyblade." Briefly turning his hand over to give them a full look at the details his keyblade had, he continued speaking. "Its the best weapon to use against the creatures you saw me fight, we call them heartless." His keyblade soon vanished from his hands which allowed him to briefly rub his hands together. "You said expedition team before, where are the rest of them?"

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana fell to her knee once more before rising once again. She could feel her anger bubble up in her blood. There was 3 of them and one of her. "I refuse to be defeated by mere bugs!!" Illiana raised her blade once more before her mind had distracted her with a completely separate thought than her current situation. Fratris... Illiana shook her head before charging toward the two soldier heartless. She jumped up and cut down one and turned around to slice through the other. Why did he immediately come to mind? Something doesn't feel right....Fratris, what's happening? Illiana looked over at the last remaining heartless. She could feel her strength leaving her body rapidly but she didn't want to give up. It was as if her mind and body were at war with each other while dealing with her current situation. Illiana remained standing, legs trembling, barely having enough strength to stand.

HP: 9/25
    Enemies Defeated: 2 soldiers
    Heartless remaining: 1 pirate

11. Arch Mana Knight

The Waterfalls

[​IMG]

Well that was easier than expected. Much easier. The guard had just assumed that just because he held a keyblade that he was part of the same group. The man must not have seen the entire group together before to know that Koa was not a part of it. He thanked the guard as he parted ways, carrying the light little girl in his arms like a prize won at a carnival. With some extra bounce in his step he made his way around one or two corners to avoid being seen as he made his exit. In the distance he could hear a cat's meow but he ignored it.

A portal of light opened. "Sorry kid, you guys were on the wrong side of this." Perhaps his comrades would not have his luck but taking the easy way out rather than put himself in a fight with those who weren't even ready to put up a good fight? Yeah. He preferred that. He stepped through the portal and closed it off behind him and into Eventide Town he stepped. The hooded man, his master, sat in the town square by a large fountain admiring the scenery...or at least appearing to. It was difficult to judge when he tended to keep his hood up.

"Back. Uh and don't worry she was like this when I found her."

"You could have at least healed her. The others I sent with you would not have failed to do such a thing."

"M-my apologies, master."

With a casual wave of his hand a warm green light washed over Tinarah and completely healed all her wounds, pouring strength back into her tiny body.

The Ruins

"Keeeeyyyyblade, huh?" Milo spoke with curiosity clear in his voice. He tapped a finger on his chin as he stared at Chrono's weapon while Kida leaned in closer to inspect it only to step back and shake her head.

"Wait. You were with other outsiders. I remember you. Can they summon this keyblade weapon as well?"

"The people I came with, you see we're explorers and we came here because of my grandfather well not really butIinheritedamapfromhimandonethingledtoanotherandwegotstrandedand--" Realizing he was rambling Milo cut himself off and cleared his throat. "The others in my team are not too far off. The king doesn't trust us so much so he let them make preparations to leave Atlantis at the edge of the city. We could take you there if you want. Maybe you could get something to eat to recover from all that fighting!"

The Cave

(OOC: Post received by cstar.)

Take looked back at Atmos and then looked over at Torrin, "I can carry her. The king here will probably be willing to let us stay with her protected, and he knows what I look like so I'm sure he'll let us be in the city safely. And... I'm just offering to carry her since you're still hurt. It'd be quicker for you to heal if you had less strain on yourself." Take walked over and shifted to pick up Atmos, he seemed to carry her with no problems and tried his best to not hurt her when he picked her up. He then looked over at Torrin and pointed his head in the direction of the city and a bit of a smile showed through his seriousness, "Shall I lead?"

[​IMG]

Torrin was surprised at how...nice this kid seemed to be given from what he could tell of his background. The sort of small smile seemed almost out of character for the boy. Torrin had believed himself to be an unbelievably good judge of character and perhaps there was more to this boy than even he realized. Or maybe not. "Sure, you can lead. You already went through here once." Though as a precaution his keyblade re-materialized in hand once more. "Just in case anything shows up." He added in a straightforward tone. He motioned with the blade for Take to start moving so he could follow. He preferred this anyway as he did not like having people behind him. He liked seeing where all the pieces were.

The Alleys

The Pirate charged with its blade clumsily swinging at Illiana, giving her a clear shot at dodging its attack.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana saw the pirate charge toward her and jumped away at the last possible second. Illiana stood up and looked back, seeing an opportunity to take down the heartless. "Big mistake..." Illiana charged toward the pirate, piercing through its back and out its chest. "Consider this your punishment." Illiana drew back her blade as the heartless disappeared. She dropped to her knees as she dropped her blade. Illiana could hardly breathe or even move. Her blade reverted back to its umbrella state while Illiana was trying to regain her strength. "I-idiotic heartless.....what a mistake they...made."

13. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    [​IMG]

Dismissed by the King of the Atlanteans, Glyde dispersed from the throne room, and lashed out on his own away from the group. He knew he hadn’t been with them very long, and such, was the proverbial ‘outsider’ within the cliques of both masters. And yet, the irking, nagging sensation of be written-off as a non-factor in the team’s equation managed to dig a particularly deep wound into his morale. Awkward as he was among others, and as distant as he might have come across, he’d have longed to feel the sensation of being “a part of” rather than just “along for the ride.”

Driven by the growing feeling of distance drove him only to diverge from his would-be comrades for the time being, however.

Still, he would hardly leave himself alone in the line of danger. He made his way with a casual haste into the heart of markplace. This, he anticipated, would put him in a prime location for Heartless activity; they seemed to cluster in great numbers in more populous areas, if his experience on the previous world meant anything.

But, even as the sole Keybearer, so far as he was aware, in the area, he knew he’d likely not be alone; marketplaces, being such places where people gather in numbers, would also be well-staffed by official guards, either directly from the King’s ranks, or some form of militia or municipal patrol; either way, he felt assured that even in the absence of the other students, substantial aid would come in home-grown form.

It would take some time prowling the edges of the crowds for him to deduce that there was little to no Heartless activity though. Not in the market anyways; at least, not at the time. The most action he came across came in the guise of a handful of mercantile tussles: people haggling over the outrageousness of each other’s price offers; someone complaining that someone else had taken product that they had “seen” first, as if that was an argument.

Fortune only found him when he began drifting away from the droves commerce, sulking away into the alleys in the hopes that he might find something crawling in the gutters waiting to lash out. Instead, what he came across, first through the obvious sound of fighting, and then through witnessing a well-earned victory, was the tail-end of an altercation between Illiana and a team of Heartless. Masking the wrenching sense of guilt behind obligation and principle, he gestured with a hastily summoned Keyblade, and cast a Cure spell upon his deserving colleague.

“Better?”

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana felt an immediate relief and sat up to find Glyde with his keyblade at his side. Assuming Glyde healed her, Illiana picked up her umbrella as she stood up. "Better?" Illiana looked over before opening up her umbrella and laying it on her shoulder. She started looking around the area before opening her mouth to speak. "I suppose I can give you my thanks in regards for healing me." Illiana looked over at Glyde and nodded before continuing her investigation of the alleys. After a few moments, Illiana sighed before speaking, "Disappointing....There's barely anything of interest. Just pesky insects....Hey! Glynnie! We're going back into town." Illiana started making her way back out of the alleys. As she walked her mind drifted to her brother once more, she pondered and pondered about why he was in her thoughts then and there. Alas, no answer was given to the girl. "The alleys are starting to annoy me. What about you Glynnie?"

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Often enough." Chrys shrugged in response shortly before the monsters' attack. The shock wave was fairly damaging, but Chrys managed to recover with a quick back flip. As her feet hit the ground with a loud 'thud' sound, she bore witness to the Darkside attempting to summon Shadows to it's aide... only to fail.

"Good, It can't call for reinforcements!" With that exclamation, she leaped forward and attacked. Four powerful strikes to the creatures head were promptly delivered, before she made a tactical retreat and shifted her attention to Aria.

"You're okay, right?"

LVL: 40
    HP: 72/100
    AP: 14/54

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    There was a strange feeling as the person started carrying her back, and then there was a voice that she knew was not a part of their group. He sounded too old compared to everyone that she had met, aside from Choma that was, but she knew Choma's voice, and that wasn't it. There was something about healing, and then suddenly the pain began to ease, and she started to feel better, but also started to feel the cold. Her clothes were drenched, her hair dripping water. In her half conscious state, she had not noticed how wet or cold she was, but she suddenly started to shiver .

Even with the extra cold, Tinarah found herself in a better shape, and more curious about what was going on around her. This time as she opened her eyes she managed to look around without the light giving her a head ache. She managed to see more clearly too as she looked up to the young man that was holding her. She didn't recognize him at all. Started by this she let go of his shirt and tried to push herself slightly away from him.
    "W-who are you?" She asked sounding quite scared as she slowly took in her surroundings, realizing it looked nothing like the place she was just in. However it did look like the world that she was in before. How was that even possible though? It was being over run with heartless when they were forced to flee. She then spotted a hooded man as well.

"H-how...?" She tired to ask but couldn't seem to manage to create a proper questions. She shook violently for a moment as she wrapped her arms around herself trying to warm herself up a little more. She freaked out by the entire thing, not sure what to do about it. Not sure if she should stay in the mans arms or fight her way free. All getting free would accomplish would be losing the minimal body warmth his was providing. She still didn't know where she would go, or if she could even outrun the man if she tried. She didn't know if these guys were friends or enemies, but she wasn't getting a good feeling about any of it.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Take carried Atmos occasionally looking back to check and make sure nothing was attacking Torrin (or possibly Torrin attacking him). After making it past the cave, he got closer to the city. He still wasn't taking the time to sight see, he never really did even though one of the whole reasons he left his homeworld was to see new worlds. But he was just worried about getting Atmos somewhere safer. When he got towards the city he walked up to a soldier, his militant attitude returning back as he stood up a bit straighter and said without any shakiness to his voice, "Excuse me sir, I'm one of the... outsiders with the key weapons. I need a place to keep my master because she's hurt and needs to recover. Is there anywhere we could temporarily stay?" He didn't know if he'd just get a push-away response but it was better. He hoped looking back that Torrin's weapon being out at least made it so the man didn't question his validity. He naively didn't think anyone would be able to exploit that at this time.

18. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Seeing that the girl was beginning to wake up and already freaking out Koa placed her on a bench not far away from his master who was sitting on the edge of the fountain. Before the boy could speak his master held up a finger to the black void where his face was hidden behind in a gesture signalling him to stay quiet. His master snapped his fingers and a wisp of fire hovered over Tinarah radiating a calm warmth to keep her from shivering and help her dry off.

"Stay still and allow yourself to warm up." There was a pause in the man's voice before he continued. "Do you recognize this place, Tinarah? You and your companions were on this world not too long ago." The man waved his hand dismissively towards Koa though did not turn to face him, his head still facing straight ahead towards the park. In the distance the head of a Darkside could be seen looming over the buildings, focused on doing battle against Aria and Chrys. The buildings obstructing the view of the park, however, would not have allowed Tinarah to see that.

With Koa now gone the man turned his head to look at Tinarah. "It seems in his eagerness to get you out of Atlantis my student forgot to bring that violin of yours. Your friends will find it in once piece soon enough." There was another pause, the man tilting his head back to look up at the sky then towards Tinarah once more, before he spoke again. "Ah yes...I have forgotten something as well. An introduction. You must have heard of me by now. The Light Chaser."

[​IMG]

"North." The guard spoke with a hint of concern in his tone as he looked at the unconscious woman in Take's arms. He motioned for another nearby guard to come over. "He will serve as your escort and lead you to a shelter where you can stay."

"Thank you." Torrin spoke lowly. The guard nodded in response and began to lead the two forth through the city, remaining silent as he walked. Already Torrin could feel a familiar scent in the air. Darkness...though...it appeared to be dissipating. Perhaps the work that the others were doing was paying off already. Still, there seemed to be something powerful remaining. Torrin placed a hand on his side and winced upon doing so. Healing but not healed. He let out a frustrated sigh and shoved his hands in his pockets then went silent while continuing to walk.

"Right here."

The home they were led to was made out smooth grayish-blue stones stacked together like bricks. It looked somewhat small but from outward appearances it seemed to be in good condition. The windows were dotted with water stains but otherwise were clean. The door was made out of a thick heavy wood that appeared to be...oak? Spruce? Torrin didn't know his woods very well. There weren't many trees back home. The guard left the trio to themselves and as Torrin opened his mouth a strange sound came.

Meow.

He blinked. "Huh?" He looked for the source of the sound.

Meow.

This time it was louder and when he looked down there was a blue-eyed small black cat staring up at him. It pawed at his leg then went over towards Take and meowed once more pawing at him this time its claws got stuck in his pant leg. The cat hissed.

"That's...that girl's cat isn't it? What's it doing out here without her?"

The Ruins

[​IMG]

"You don't mind if I tag along do you?" A young man stepped forth and placed his hands on his hips as he looked at the trio of Milo, Kida, and Chrono. "Sorry for barging in but I heard some fighting and thought I could get in on the action. Looks like I was too late. Guess that's what I got for traveling here so slowly. Master always told me I should be more punctual but sometimes that's so hard."

"And you are?" Kida spoke up, her eyes narrowing at the newcomer.

"Dentro. Keyblade wielder at your service. Er, second keyblade wielder by the looks of it." He motioned towards Chrono. "Though, I think you'll all need to hurry up because that group by the tents and cars and such are looking pretty riled up. Itching for a fight, methinks." He tilted his head and smirked at the group. "Chop chop. Gotta get moving."

"W-what do you mean, a fight? No one's supposed to be fighting!" Milo's voice shook with a hint of fear present in it.

"Choppity. Chop. Chop."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The moment Tinarah was placed down on the bench, she was instantly missing the warmth of Koa's body that had been mildly combating the chill from nearly drowning in the water. Moments later a warmth filled her suddenly, the source of the heat seeming to come from above her. Tinarah shifted to look at the fire for a moment, it was warm, but having such a dangerous thing hovering above her freaked her out a little bit. Tinarah turned so her face faced the back of the bench as she curled up a little bit. She didn't feel like facing the world around her, looking around at the town that they failed to save. She didn't even understand how this was possible for it to be here, seemingly unaffected by the heartless attack. There was a few places that proved that they were there, but Tinarah expected things to be so much worse, that was why they had to flee.

The man spoke to her, telling her to stay still while the fire warmed her. She didn't need to be encouraged to stay there, she didn't want to leave her only source of warmth. What he said next, while his question was one she wanted to ask about, she was caught off guard by when he said her name. Tinarah shifted enough to sit up slightly and look at the man talk to her. She wasn't a fan of talking to someone she wasn't facing, her father told her that it was rude, and while she was scared and wasn't sure if she should trust him. She couldn't help but use at least some manners. Her eyes were wide and frightened, even though the man had been good to her so far. She was not where she was before and away from her friends. She didn't know who these people were and after all that had happened she was questioning who she could and could not trust.

Tinarah let the man finish speaking before she could even find words to speak herself. There was so much to process and he casually through out information about her, as in her name and the fact she always had her violin. Realizing it wasn't there made Tinarah panic even more, if simply because it was her source of comfort. And then there was the fact that this man was pretty much their enemy. He was so calm and nice though, nothing what she had expected from what they were to be facing. The ultimate question however was. why bring her here?

"W-what do you want? I haven't done anything. Why do you know my name? Why am I here? Where are my friends?" Tinarah blurted out as tears streamed down her face. Too many times now, too many times had she been separated from everyone she knew. Too many times had she gotten hurt. It was perhaps too easy to frighten Tinarah at this stage of her life. She was trying to at least get words out, maybe some questions answered, but no matter what else her mind was thinking about she couldn't voice them. It felt like if she attempted to speak any control she currently had over her frayed nerves, would leave and she might not be able to think properly. She already knew that her hands were shaking not only out of the cold, but out of the terror as well. She though she could hold herself together a little better, figure it out, until he stated who he was. Tinarah laid back down and curled up once more as she waited for answers, hoping she could find a way to comfort herself.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The idea of meeting the other outsiders did sound appealing, but Chrono didn't think it was a good idea for him to up and follow them without at least letting the others know where he was, more so to avoid Tinarah worrying about his well being. Going by himself wasn't much of an issue, even if he'd be the only one with a way to effectively deal with the heartless. That was all put on hold when someone else had strode up to them.

Princess Kida had already asked the first thing that he was going to, so Chrono instead listened to what he had to say first. He didn't like the way that this guy, Dentro, smirked at them.
    "If you saw signs of a fight starting up, why didn't you try to intervene?" Dentro already made it known that he had a keyblade of his own, so trying to stop a fight shouldn't be too much of an issue.