Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Oh...well it's just that I haven't seen or heard from her in so long...I don't know if she's alright. And I have no way to travel to her." Lantana frowned and shook her head slowly. "But worrying too much is not good for this old heart. What was the question again?"

"Her name. What is your granddaughter's name?" Zeno repeated for her.

"Ah yes. Her father was fond of flowers. He must have picked it up after me. Her name was inspired by his favorite flower, your namesake, child." She looked at Chrysanthemum with a light in her eyes. "Chryssa. Her name is Chryssa."

"Hm..." Zeno rubbed his chin and shrugged. "Doesn't ring a bell. Erm. Thank you for satisfying our curiosity, Lantana." Zeno bowed his head respectfully in hopes of not having his hair insulted once more before walking off to give Chrysnathemum her space to say her goodbyes or speak any final thoughts to the woman.

When Chrysanthemum finally decided to head over to him Zeno asked, "Does that name mean anything to you? Your bond with the Master is stronger than mine so...has he mentioned it to you before?"

"You...you cannot beat me...I am immortal!" The Horned King screeched in a terrifying rage as he clawed at Qamar and Boreas, knocking them away from him. "You children know nothing of the power of the Cauldron! I will be the DEATH OF YOU! YOU PATHETIC INSOLENT SCUM!" From his hands a wave of flame erupted forth and toppled Tinarah and Takehiko, with Take taking the worst of it as his shield provided cover for Torrin, Aria, Illiana, Enzo. Chrono phased out of the attack, leaving behind three time clones that retaliated for him.

• Chrono dealt 0 Damage!
      Illiana dealt 100 Damage!
      Tinarah dealt 105 Damage!
      Qamar dealt 50 Damage!
      Aria dealt 60 Damage!
      Torrin dealt 510 Damage!
      Boreas dealt 123 Damage!
      Takehiko dealt 67 Damage!
      Enzo dealt 0 Damage!
      Enzo's Poisonga dealt 20 Damage!
      Temporis Imitatio [Blade Beam, Ars Solum, Meteor Crash] dealt 145 Damage!

Torrin was protected by Takehiko's Good Karma!
      Aria was protected by Takehiko's Good Karma!
      Chrono dodged the brunt of the attack! Temporis Imitatio activated! Pain inflicted!
      Tinarah took 29 Damage! Pain inflicted!
      Takehiko took 70 Damage! MP Rage activated! Stun inflicted!
      Illiana was protected by Takehiko's Good Karma!
      Boreas took 16 Damage!
      Qamar took 24 Damage! MP Rage activated! Slow inflicted!
      Enzo was protected by Takehiko's Good Karma!
      The party took 10 Damage from To Glory and Ruin's Explosive!

The Horned King
      HP: 2,409 / 6,660
      AP: 21
      DEF: 10
      BREAK GAUGE: 130 / 130%

• Torrin's Info
      HP: 63/130
      MP: 39/40
      FOC: 32/70
      FLUX: 1/5

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), Phantom Blade (1 Turn) [0 blades remaining]

• Aria's Info
      HP: 100/110
      MP: 55/57
      FOC: 1/27
      FLUX: 0/3

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), First Dawn (2 Turns)

• Chrono's Info
      HP: 137/145
      MP: 30/35
      FOC: 23/50
      FLUX: 2/3

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), ...Are My Power! (2 Turns), Pain (10 Turns) [DEF reduced to 0]

• Tinarah's Info
      HP: 82/160
      MP: 67/90
      FOC: 3/15

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), Pain (10 Turns) [DEF reduced to 0]

• Takehiko's Info
      HP: 68/200
      MP: 28/28
      FOC: 28/28

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), Paladin Form (1 Turn) [Good Karma: 67 Damage], Stun (10 Turns) [Ex-Arts locked]

• Illiana's Info
      HP: 60/70
      MP: 32/40
      FOC: 15/28
      FLUX: 3/3

• Boreas's Info
      HP: 41/145
      MP: 25/30
      FOC: 13/33

STATUS: Rasp (8 Turns) [5 MP lost per turn], Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), To Glory and Ruin! (1 Turn)

• Qamar's Info
      HP: 28/120
      MP: 15/15
      FOC: 41/41

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), Domination (2 Turns), Slow (10 Turns) [SPD reduced to 0]

• Enzo's Info
      HP: 112/150
      MP: 61/70
      FOC: 15/20

STATUS:Slow (9 Turns) [SPD reduced to 0], Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn)

Torrin saw the weakened state of the Horned King and spun his blade in one hand. "Looks like you're going to find out what being mortal is soon enough." Torrin spoke grimly. "He's breaking! Hit him with everything you've got!" Torrin shouted towards the others as he rushed ahead to get in the first strike. He started off by striking the Horned King with the full force of his keyblade then followed up with a long string of dark-infused lunges from a double dose of Chaos Blade before continuing the assault with Ars Arcanum. By the time Torrin finished he could feel sweat rolling down his cheek and his hold over his form slipping.

HP: 53/130
    MP: 39/40
    FOC: 0/70
    FLUX: 1/5

Torrin Attacked and used Chaos Blade x2 and Ars Arcanum.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    At least she took the heat off of some of the others, though Take did most of the work. Even still it hurt again, a lasting burning pain that she grit her teeth through as she surveyed the field taking in how all of her friends were doing, not well from what it seemed. Some like Aria were glowing and keeping up, then there were others looking in rough shape. She needed to do some damage control keep everyone alive, however as she started she noticed an odd sight. There was not one, but multiple of her brother. Rubbing her eyes and shaking her head Tinarah got worried about her own health. She just needed to make it through this, then maybe she could lay down. She was probably just tired, or hungry. She wasn't in the best of shapes so it was possible she was just seeing doubles as best, hallucinating at worst.

Focusing all her energy on what she needed to do, Tinarah managed to keep her focus long enough to cast of a cure spell to Take, Torrin, and Qamar. She had looked to help Boreas, but he waved her off. While she wasn't sure that he was actually okay, she respected him for the time being and focused on everyone else. She then turned around and managed an Esuna spell forward to her friends as well, managing to catch Chrono, Take, and Qamar in that blast of power as well. With her friends now okay, Tinarah pushed herself for one final attack, then she could back off, relax... or so she hoped.

Tinarah used Curaga on Take, Torrin, and Qamar. Tinarah used Esuna on Chrono, Take and Qamar. Tinarah Attacked the Horned King
    Tinarah's Info
    HP: 82/160
    MP: 50/90
    FOC: 3/15

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), Pain (10 Turns) [DEF reduced to 0]

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar didn't expect Boreas to react to her standing near him, but she was amazed by the way he was utterly destroying the Horned King. She aimed to attack the Horned King again but was shoved off by the monster. Looking to her left, she looked at Boreas and then launched herself towards the King. As she ran, she felt her body slow down and she wasn't able to get far without feeling an amazing strain on her body. That didn't last long, seeing as Tinarah was already curing the ailment as well as her own pain. "Thanks!" Qamar called, returning to launch herself at the Horned King. She took her blade and stabbed at the king's body and appendages with a thrusting motion. She ended it with one last hit that landed straight in his chest before she jumped back. The flames from Boreas' ability agitated the scars on her back and stomach, but she wasn't about to whine.

(Slow was cured by Tinarah) Qamar used SABERA on herself. Qamar used PENETRATOR (as many times as I can without going below 30HP)

Qamar's Info
    HP: 28/120
    MP: 15/15
    FOC: 41/41

STATUS: Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), Domination (2 Turns)

4. Krowley Moderator

The battle was moving quickly, Enzo waiting for his stun effect to fade off before moving again. Petty as it was, he didn't like feeling his body in such a state, and refused to move until he felt better. After kicking off the feeling that his legs had been asleep, he looked ahead to the horned king.He made a straight light for the skeletal lord to get in range. He was going to unleash a quick barrage of lightning to help finish him off. Before he did that however, he made a small detour and ran around the youthful one that was keeping him well supplied with MP and protection. "Thanks for the support little girl!" he said hapily, before running back at the Horned King.

He stopped at an even enough range and let loose three thundaga spells by doing some unfitting finger guns. He then ended it with a roundhouse kick to his arm before running away.

Enzo cast Triple Thundaga! Enzo attacked!

Enzo's Info
    HP:
    112/150
    MP: 31/70
    FOC: 15/20

STATUS:Slow (9 Turns) [SPD reduced to 0], Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn)

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

"Take, you're amazing!" the girl called out to him. He protected her from being hit badly again, and he was keeping the team together. She really missed him. And Tinarah. And everyone else. She couldn't wait to get this fight over with so she could give them all a big hug and just go back to the castle with their mission pretty much done.

Aria sprung towards the Horned King at an incredible speed, laying a few blows on the sorcerer before jumping back and firing two more Thundara shots again. She was almost back at full energy again, which was fantastic considering how the last fight she was in went. She was barely holding on and trying to keep her three teammates afloat all at the same time.

Aria's Info
    HP:
    100/110
    MP: 32/57
    FOC: 1/27

Aria used
    Thundara twice and attacked!

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys quietly held out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. So she had been right. "Well, we had better get looking for those Dahlias." She commented as Zeno thanked her for her help. "It was very nice to meet you miss Lantana." She smiled and repeated her little curtsy from before. "I hope we get to meet again!" She waved as she walked after her friend.

"Does that name mean anything to you? Your bond with the Master is stronger than mine so...has he mentioned it to you before?"

Chrys turned to face Zeno and gave a nod in confirmation. "Once. Just yesterday if you can believe it. He mentioned her in a conversation we had briefly during your exam." She considered Lantana's specific words on the subject, and her hand nervously wandered up to scratch the side of her head. "Seems our line of inquiry has led us to something quite personal... what do you wanna do?

7. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Oh? That's interesting...I wonder just who is this Chryssa then. Perhaps our Master has a hidden romantic side?" Zeno flashed a grin at the thought. "So if he's been buying so many flowers...surely we should be able to see them if we fly, don't you think? Why else would he want us to stay here if it wasn't close to the item of his affection? How touching." Zeno spoke with genuine excitement. He walked forward and glanced over at Chrysanthemum when she expressed doubt. "Come now, don't be so dull. Personal is what makes this so...so spicy! Let's go meet this mystery woman!" Without listening to any other arguments Zeno ran forward and called for his glider, taking off into the sky.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

As the fire hit towards him, he couldn't quite grab everyone, but he managed to keep quite a few people behind him and his shield as he was pushed back from the force and felt the flames burning at him and singeing his clothes a bit. He watched the others begin their attacks and was a bit confused when the new guy ran by him thanking a girl. He didn't know if it was towards him or if it was to someone else, and worse off he didn't know if he should be flattered or not for such a mistake. Take snapped out of that thought pattern when Aria commented towards him and he simply nodded at her before he took a deep breath and felt his shield beginning to shake a bit, unstable. Take took a deep breathe and ran in at the king and quickly slashed at him, which made him spin out a bit since his stance was more off than he expected, but as he swung back in the direction he grabbed his shield and slammed it straight at the Horned King and felt it shatter, pushing him back slightly from the force.

Take attacked then used Bad Karma

HP: 128/200
    MP: 28/28
    FOC: 28/28

9. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas laughed as the Horned King yelled about his immortality to him it seemed like the desperate cries of someone that knew they had already lost and the illusion of immortality crumbled all around them. But the laughing cost him as the Horned King swiped at him the bony hands colliding with such force he was pushed back. His cape torn and singed, dents and scratches in his armour were showing how much Boreas was taking on here yet when Tinarah offered to heal him he held up a hand, others first. He would be the last to take it unless really needed. Furthermore their foe wasn't destroyed yet he wasn't going to let himself go down that easily. The flames seemed to increase in intensity as Boreas charged the skeleton once more the mace in his hands slamming it into the side of the ribcage and on the back swing he swung low for the knee and in one smooth motion for the skull. He followed the combination up with a kick to clear some room between himself and the Horned King shifting his keyblade into the Repeating Crossbow again, he slammed home a magazine and emptied it at point blank as the fireballs crashed into the Horned King.

Boreas used ATTACK and Fira

Boreas's Info
    HP: 41/145
    MP: 25/30
    FOC: 13/33

STATUS: Rasp (8 Turns) [5 MP lost per turn], Rainbow Glow (1 Turn), Inspiring Presence (1 Turn), To Glory and Ruin! (1 Turns)​

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Zeno was off like a shot, barely even giving consideration to Chrys' words. He was quite taken with the idea of the Master being a secret romantic, but the way he had talked about Chryssa... she wasn't sure that Chryssa was still around. At the very least, she was likely to be in bad condition of some kind. Zeno was leaving her behind though, and she didn't really have time to think about it. She supposed that if the answer to whatever happened was in this town... they would know soon enough. With a sigh, Chrys summoned her glider and flew after Zeno.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono had effectively toned out what the horned king next set of arrogant boasting threats due to the simple fact that there had been three of himself going to attack the king himself. He didn't recall ever dodging the attack, in fact, he was pretty certain that he had remained still for most of this. Yet he was completely unscathed from the attack and somehow was attacking him again. He made the smart decision to stop trying to wrap his head around this and attack the king once more. The fight had to have been drawing near its conclusion after everything that they've thrown at him.

Chrono used Ars Arcanum and attacked
    HP: 137/145
    MP: 30/35
    FOC: 15/50
    FLUX: 2/3

12. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Hm...I'm not seeing anything, Chrys. Oh! I think I see some chrysanthemums! No...those are daisies...or are they sunflowers? I'm not good at flowers. She said they were red and white, correct?" Zeno shouted over at Chrys while they were in the skies. He led Chrys forward to circle around town to no avail. After several minutes of searching he was starting to lose hope. "Perhaps today we'll leave without answers." He frowned. Zeno's eyes scanned Eventide but even as he squinted he could not see anything. He shook his head. "All this squinting is no good for my skin. I'll get wrinkles and that, my friend, would be the greatest tragedy of all."

The Horned King stumbled back, weakened by the attacks of the keybladers. He clutched his chest and heaved, glowing red eyes glaring at the group. "No...this...this isn't possible...I AM IMMORTAL. THE CAULDRON'S POWER FLOWS THROUGH ME." He shrieked in rage. "You are children! INSECTS. I...I..." He stumbled backwards and pressed up against the Cauldron. "No...nonono NOOOO!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! Ardyn. We had a deal. You will obey your contract. Kill them all."

On command the man appeared beside the Horned King with a bright smile on his face. "Yes. I believe we did...but it looks like you no longer have the power to hold my contract. Thanks to those meddlesome children. Why thank you for doing such a kind service to me."

"You treacherous snake! You will die for your betrayal!"

"Oh I think not."

"WAIT–"

"Bye bye." With a quick shove Ardyn pushed the Horned King into the Black Cauldron causing the sorcerer to scream and disappear into its depths. There was a flash of green light as the green mist began to get sucked up right back into the Cauldron. The Cauldron-Born began collapsing into piles of inanimate bones with some of them getting sucked in with the mist. The group would have felt the immense rush of air as the Cauldron drew in its influence. Ardyn stood idly by while waiting for the last of the mist to drain into the Cauldron and in seconds it was all over.

"Well that was rather dramatic now wasn't it? Now that our unpleasant horned friend is out of the way, I have this little trinket all to myself! What a glorious gift you children have given me." Ardyn tipped his hat to the group. "I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. You played your parts so predictably well!"

[​IMG]

Torrin's eyes narrowed as things when from bad, to good, to bad once more with the appearance of Ardyn. "You're not taking that thing anywhere. We're trashing that Cauldron and you if you get in the way." He spoke, pointing his keyblade at Ardyn.

Blades of crimson light surrounded Ardyn at Torrin's threat causing Torrin to wince in response. "Care to go again, broody?" Ardyn looked at the others and grinned. "Run along now, children lest I do to you what I did to Glyde. I almost felt the flames of Hell from our last meeting but by now some of you should know that you cannot kill me. You've lost."

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah watched Ardyn show back up helping finish of the Horned King, before claiming the cauldron for himself. While Tinarah wasn't sure of the full implications of what the cauldron could do, she didn't trust him with it, but she also didn't trust Torrin getting into another fight with him. Tinarah stepped up, trying to ignore the ongoing burning pain as she stepped between Ardyn and Torrin. "No... not again. Either we fight this together or not at all, but don't put yourself at the forefront. I wasn't able to save you last time... but I refuse to watch someone else die!" She couldn't do it again, she didn't know if she could live with herself if she just stood back and watched someone die, no matter how well or not she got along with them. Torrin was on her side. She knew that so she had to try. "There are people who need you, so don't run into your death." Tinarah whispered as she raised her keyblade in a defensive position just in case Ardyn thought it fit to attack her, sending out one last healing spell to Torrin, Boreas and Take to make sure that they were going to be okay. Tinarah didn't know what would happen to her, so it was better safe than sorry.

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana watched as the Horned King grow weaker and weaker. She stayed silent as the King denied and denied his defeat. Illiana had felt an icy presence in the area. She couldn't figure it out but she would find out in a mere moment. Before anyone could run over, Ardyn had shown up, sending the Horned King into the Cauldron, sealing his fate. Ardyn then faced the group, tipping his hat and thanking them for playing their role. "So that was your end game......I knew it....." Illiana flipped a piece of her hair away from her face. "We were just pawns for him to slide in and take what he needed." She crossed her arms as she closed her eyes, reviewing the events that led them to here to connect Ardyn's plan. She opened her eyes and saw that Torrin had then stepped forward. Is he stupid? We just fought in battle not even five minutes and he wants to fight again?! Damn.... Illiana sighed before Ardyn had mentioned something quite interesting. She then whispered to herself. "So he's the one that put down the kid.......Disgusting..." Before Illiana could step up, Tinarah had then stepped over to Torrin. Illiana looked between those two and the Cauldron. A plan had begun forming in her head. She immediately backed away from the group slowly. She kept her eyes on Ardyn and Torrin while she tried to make her way to the Cauldron. Maybe if I can get to the Cauldron quietly......maybe I can change the tide....If I could just grab it.....Maybe pull Ardyn into even...Illiana kept walking slowly and quietly. She kept moving toward the Cauldron while they were still talking.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar watched and shielded herself from the winds that came from the cauldron disappearing. Soon enough, Ardyn was left and he was ready to defend himself if he had to in order to keep the cauldron. Qamar heard him mention killing Glyde off-handedly and that only made her grit her teeth. "Bastard...I knew you had something to do with Glyde's death." she spoke out, not yelling, but not being very quiet either. Her eyes darted to Tinarah who came forward and gave a few of the party members some more help before her eyes scanned their surroundings. What could they use to stop Ardyn? Qamar looked to everyone and her eyes stopped on Illiana, who was staring at the cauldron, as if she was going to....

That was not something Qamar wanted to see. Moving quickly, Qamar made her way to Illiana. Despite their differences, despite her being a jerk to Qamar and despite Qamar being a jerk back, she couldn't bear to just see Illiana give herself up to the cauldron. There had to be some other way than sacrifice to stop the cauldron. Her arm stretched forward as her form finally disappeared and she was left grabbing Illiana's arm, gripping rather tightly. She knew she wasn't going to be on Illiana's good side after this, but she surely didn't wish to see the girl die. No matter how much she disliked Illiana.

"Illiana, this...this isn't the right choice." she said. "I know it's not my place, but you've got a lot to live for, okay? Think about your brother. You worked so hard to try and follow him. You even pushed yourself past exhaustion....you go in there now, you're gonna get smacked by Ardyn, okay? He's too strong. Stay back and assess the situation more." She was speaking to Illiana lowly, hoping to not draw the attention of the others.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take would have been surprised by this man jumping in and saying they played into his hand, if it wasn't as predictable as it was. What wasn't predictable was the part about Glyde, which made him wince. He knew something had been up, but he was hoping he was just jumping to untrue conclusions. Take felt his fist clench up as he watched people moving in reaction to the man. The boy paused to look towards the outside before shouting, "Ya know, as cute as your threats of getting away with this are. We still have that very angry dragon that blasted you a new one outside. And I'm sure he'd be happy to have a reunion!"

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Everything was happening all at once. Aria’s clothing went back to normal as Ardyn appeared. There was never really a time Aria felt resentful towards anyone until now. She knew he was the downfall of their teammate, and she was furious. She saw Torrin tried to step forward, only to be stopped by Ardyn’s fancy blades and Tinarah stepping in. She heard something about Ardyn being immortal, and a dragon? She glanced to Take in confusion, and then back to the scene at hand with her keyblade out and ready.

Aria tried her best to think back to how they got the cauldron in the first place. She pressed her lips together, wondering if her idea could work. It wouldn’t hurt to try. “Funny, it wasn’t ours to begin with,” Aria spoke up. “We actually traded it with someone... And now our purpose is done, I think they’d want it back. OH LADIES!” She called out rather loudly, hoping she could some how summon those creepy witches. “WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR POWERFUL CAULDRON BACK?! WE DON’T NEED IT ANYMORE, AND THIS MAN WHO DIDN’T BARGIN WITH YOU OR US WANTS TO TAKE IT!”

18. Arch Mana Knight

"Tinarah, while I appreciate the assist, it's safer for you to not get between me and the enemy." Torrin spoke through gritted teeth as he nudged Tinarah out of his way.

"How cute..." Ardyn eyed Tinarah, his eyes momentarily darting over towards Thallasa and the natives of this world she was keeping behind her to protect them from Ardyn. "Oh and I wouldn't count on that dragon saving you again before I'm through with you." The man spoke towards Takehiko while turning his head towards the Black Cauldron. He traced a finger around its rim and nodded in admiration of its craftsmanship. "Yes, I do think that's just what I needed. What a terrible dark power you possess! A pity you were stuck in this miserable little world." Ardyn sighed and eyed Aria as she attempted to call out for the Witches of Morva.

"Dragon? Was that what was outside?" Torrin muttered to himself.

"Oh, dear, sweet, stupid child. Ah such innocent ignorance and the bliss it grants...though I suppose that would mean you are in a constant state of bliss." The faint sound of a frog's croak could be heard echoing against the stone walls. A look of shock and fear crossed Ardyn's face. "What!? Do you hear that? Oh how could this be!? My plans will be foiled by the great and terrible witches! No! Please! Spare this humble man!" Ardyn begged, dropping to his knees. "Oh please! Turn me into a toad if you must but do not feast upon me!"

The croaking could be heard even louder and it soon became clear that there was more than one frog nearby. Ardyn blinked and looked around in confusion. He stood back up on his feet and looked around in dumbfounded manner. "Ah!" He cried out not in fear but in the manner of one who had remembered something important. "How careless of me." From his coat he withdrew three blue-tinted frogs squished together in his hand as they tried to escape the man's grasp. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Witches of Morva." He tossed the three frog-witches to the ground as they hopped and scampered away in terror from Ardyn.

"Now then. Where were we?" He snapped his fingers. "Ah yes! Your deaths were at hand." The crimson blades flanking him pointed towards the keyblade wielders.

A brilliant light exploded in the room, blinding the party and causing a loud ringing to daze the keybladers. A muffed voice could be heard.

"This was not our arrangement, Ardyn."

"What!? I did what I was asked and these children got in my way! Look at what you've done! You split the Cauldron in two!"

"I would have never permitted you to use that thing. I do not have the patience to watch your every move. Attempt to cross me again and I shall put you in the grave permanently."

"My my....very well then. As you wish."

The ringing in their ears began to dull and other voice became more clear. "Good. Now that we have an understanding. You will leave the rest to me."

"No...no...nonono..." Torrin whispered.

The smell of burnt iron filled the air and one of the first things the party would have seen was that the Black Cauldron had been broken into two evenly cut pieces, the edges where it had been broken still glowing red from the heat and sparking with its dying dark magic. Ardyn was no longer in the room and in his place stood a tall figure cloaked in black with its back facing towards the group as it examined the remains of the Black Cauldron. Torrin was the first to act and had already positioned in front of Aria with his keyblade aimed at the figure, an aura of darkness surrounding him.

Satisfied that it had been destroyed for good, the figure began to speak though without turning towards the children. "I see my students have yet to dissuade you all from abandoning this course of action. Unsurprising, really." The man's voice was calm with a hint of amusement to it. "I would have preferred to avoid Glyde's death but his presence or lack thereof changes little in the grand scheme of things. Still, if it makes any of you feel better, when all this is over I shall execute Ardyn myself for what he did to that boy. Hm..." He chuckled. "Though I suppose I'd have to put him down even if he didn't kill the boy. I won't tolerate his filth in paradise."

"Oh. I suppose I have yet to formally introduce myself." Even as he continued to speak he did not turn towards the others, treating them as a mere afterthought not worthy of his full attention. He knelt down to touch the smoldering Cauldron and stood back up, dusting his gloved hands off. "You may have heard of me before. Does the name Light Chaser ring a bell?"

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

As the Horned King's resistance crumbled Boreas noticed something the final push performed by Chrono was a rather impressive one as the attacks hit in successive waves, what Boreas didn't realise was that there were multiple Chrono's Then the King was thrown into the Cauldron by that despicable man he challenged Torrin and Boreas still within his rage but the winds from the cauldron extinguished the flames that he was wreathed in. Boreas was itching to introduce his Pernach to wipe that grin of his face even knowing how futile it was after Take mentioned the dragon, the fact that Take of all people mentioned utilizing a dragon meant this situation was really out of hand. Ardyn mentioning Glyde was gone explained while the boy hadn't been there, another loss for their team. Boreas blood boiled and he took a couple of steps towards Ardyn, he would rather die fighting even if it meant an unwinable fight.

Boreas angered swelled as every option for threatening Ardyn was being systematicly taken down. The Flamie wouldn't help them, some witches wouldn't save them? Then Boreas would hold out as long as he could to make sure the others got away and with the healing he received from Tinarah he might have been able to hold out. The blades being pointed at them scared him given how deadly they were but he showed no fear unless one looked into his eyes, but if it meant Torrin got out then he hoped the death of the Thessalian line would at least be useful in making sure the royal line continued. Boreas however was stopped dead in his tracks by an explosion of light. He was blinded and his eyes took moments to ajust as his ears rang and only muffled voices were heard. The smell of burning Iron filled his helmet as his senses recovered.

When he regained his sense he saw the imposing figure again, the one he had seen at Choma's Castle, things just went from bad to worse. On his own he wouldn't be able to hold them long enough if at all. Boreas took another step forward positioning himself clearly ahead of the group including Torrin. "
    Stop beating around the bush and just say what you want to say and leave. What do you want?" Boreas cut in, this being the third supposed immortal for the day and he had clearly reached his limit in dealing with their theatrics. He kept his Pernach in his hand but held it lowered in a deceptively idle position, but Boreas was ready for another fight.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Despite Torrin's best efforts to push her aside, Tinarah stood her ground. She wasn't about ready to let Torrin do something incredibly stupid and likely get himself killed. She wasn't okay with that. So she stayed put as the conversation swirled around them. Take and Aria called for help of different kinds, neither of which proved helpful. All the while Ardyn was preparing to strike them down.

Tinarah braced for impact but instead of more pain, a blinding light filled the room. At first she thought maybe Fost had come for her at last, but as the man who appeared from the light spoke, she started thinking otherwise, especially when his voice became clear. Take's words about him controlling everything that went on in the other realm circled her mind, followed by the last time she had seen the man, attempting to kill Stamatis after luring him out using her. A blinding anger filled her mind, enough so that her hands shook as she gripped her keyblade hard enough that her hands hurt.

Torrin moved away to protect Aria, so there was no one in her way. Tinarah felt a scream rip from her lips as her legs moved almost invulinatily. He was right there, back exposed, so easy to take out. Tears streamed down her face as she thought of all that happened with Evil Torrin. All the pain and suffering she went through because of him. She couldn't often say that she wanted someone dead, but at that moment the feeling was overwhelming. "
    This is for Master Stamatis." She mumbled to herself before attempting to driver her keyblade into his exposed back.