Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Korra, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

There is a Sora replica in Days. I doubt they would do it again.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Yeah, Xion.

My thoughts are we definitely haven't seen the last of Vanitas one way or another. So what you are saying could work for Vanitas. I dunno...

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Since this game will be the last in the Xehanort saga, I think every major character up until now [Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, Namine, Vanitas, etc . . .] will show up at least once, and threads will be tied up that have been left alone for a while. Hopefull the end is filled with win and resolve.

4. Sonic Toadstool Merlin's Housekeeper

I doubt MX would be after Sora's body because Sora has little to no darkness in his heart. Terra on the other hand had a lot of darkness in his heart which is why MX wanted Terra's vessel to be "the arc that sustains him." However, if MX comes back as an old man again, maybe he would go after Riku if he still has darkness in his heart.

Another thing I would like to see in KHIII, after Sora and Riku's examines are over, I would like to see them be able to use their own keyblade armor (like Terra, Aqua, and Ven) and be able to fly to worlds on their own with their keyblades. I would also like to see Kairi learn how to fight with the keyblade Riku gave her in KHII so she, Sora, and Riku can be a team.

What if MX was able to recreate Vanitas from another body? i.e. What if MX kidnapped one of Sora's friends and stripped the darkness from them and created another Vanitas and had him/her fight against the good half to open Kingdom Hearts again in the Keyblade Graveyard? If MX comes back with his memories from BBS I would assume that he would be after the "Natural Kingdom Hearts" in the Keyblade graveyard so I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to make another Vanitas in order to accomplish this, but would the Vanitas have his/her memories of Ven's Vanitas?

5. Arch Mana Knight

That's not possible. It would be an entirely new being of darkness if Xehanort tried to do that with anyone outside of Sora or Ven(Nomura could always make it work if it was one of those two). Though Xehanort could always try to do that same thing again with someone else.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

While I agree with what you say, Nomura could make it work with anyone, he's done funny stuff to us before.

But you're right, if Master Xehanort made an entirely new being of darkness from someone else, the person would be completely different from Vanitas.

7. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I doubt he would go after Riku, if only because Riku doesnt have much darkness anymore. At the end of KHII, Riku tried, and failed, to open a dark corridor. Mickey said that it was because he didnt belong to the darkness anymore.

If you think about it though, Xehanort has already taken over Riku's body once, when he was Ansem SoD. if he tried to do it again, I wonder what affect it would have on Riku. Would he have built up a resistance, or would it be easier for Xehanort to take over?

8. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

I think the most pressing questions are these:
    We know that Xehanort is coming back, but in what form? Will he be an old man again or will he still be possessing Terra? And if he returns as an old man, where would Terra have gone?

Regarding Roxas, I don't think he's going to have a very big role to play in the future since he's been reintigrated into Sora already. Though I do have one theory.
    Perhaps Roxas isn't just Ven's likeness, but Ven himself. When Ven's body and heart reunite, Ven will still have Roxas' memories but not his own. This could lead to Aqua trying to help him remember who he is and might make for a good dramatic turn in the story.

I'm not sure how it would affect Ventus or if it would be even possible, but I would love to see Vanitas and the Unversed come back. I think Vanitas vs. Sora would be a great fight.

9. Jin うごかないで

I doubt xehanort is coming back in his old man form , for one thing Sora needs to set everything straight that happened in BBS , right?

so , would that mean getting terra his body back
    awakening Ventus.
    and rescuing aqua from the dark realm.?

i doubt vanitas is coming back , maybe his sentiment form might be shown. But wasn't vanitas already destroyed by Ventus in BBS? though at this point anything could happen since we dont' know anything or many plans for KH3. AND , regarding your ven and roxas thing. Roxas and Ventus are two completely diffrent people who look simmilar. they're both connected to sora. i doubt Roxas's memories could go into ven if his heart reunites. and ven never had roxas's memories to begin with , so i dont' see how he willl still have roxas's memories.

10. Sonic Toadstool Merlin's Housekeeper

True, but remember,
    The reason why Vanitas had Sora's face in BBS was because Ven's heart connected with Sora's when his heart was split. So imagine if MX kidnapped someone who was close to Sora (I would say kairi but as a princess of heart, there is no darkness in her to form a new Vanitas) so I'll use Riku as an example. So say MX extracts the darkness out of Riku's heart, thus creating a new "Vanitas". Then Riku's damaged hurt merges with Sora and gives Riku's light half the stregnth to live and once again giving Vanitas Sora's face. Though, You're right it would be a new being since it would have Riku's Memories instead of Ven's but in BBS Vanitas said that both Ven and Vanitas make up the X-blade. Vanitas had knowledge of the X-blade while Ven didn't seem to know much about it which makes me wonder if Vanitas is really just the actual X-blade speaking and moving around in human form. So even if he was created from a new being, would he still be for the most part the same Vanitas trying to forge the X-blade but just with new memories or slightly "reprogrammed"? Sorta like Greed from FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood where after he died, Father recreated him in a new body but he still had the same personality and goals of over powering Father?

Edit: Ooooh and what if in the end, Sora was able to convince the new Vanitas to join his team along with Ven, Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, Axel etc that would be and interesting plot twist. :D

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Well MX stripped Ven of his darkness long before his heart met up with Sora in anyway, shape, or form. So that couldn't be it.

As for it being someone else close to him... sure let's say that did happen. But it wouldn't BE Vanitas. Vanitas is the persona of darkeness for Ven, not for anyone else... But maybe he could do it to Sora. Sora isn't perfect, and maybe in the mark of mastery in 3D, it will show his weak points and cause such an event to occur.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

But think about it.

Sora's light filled the void in Ven's heart.
    It doesn't matter when he did it, because we never see Vanitas without the mask before Land of Departure (we just see him take it off though, his face is still a mystery).

Also Sonic, the only reason Vanitas knew about the X-Blade was because MX was using him so he told him about it.

13. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh yeah that's right... the beginning of BBS. But i was never entirely sure if that was Sora or not... But i only think Vanitas can be spawned from Sora and or Ven, so if he does make another cameo, then it would be through one of those two.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I doubt he could make another cameo.

Ven destroyed him in BbS and I doubt that Sora's darkness is strong enough to recreate him (though it would be a nice excuse for reviving Roxas).

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

Mostly what I'm hoping for is Donald and Goofy making re-appearances.

Hell, I hope they're the main allies again, as they were fun.

Does anyone know who the main hero in Kingdom Hearts III is, anyway?

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Indeed.

However there is just an uncanny feeling that I haven't seen the last of him... i dunno.

I honestly am curious as to what new battle systems will be implimented, and or kept. I personally liked the BBS command deck system, it kept moves from other things and made more use of the triangle button. (always wondered if they would have another use for it besides talk...)

...uh Sora. He is the one to connect everyone and to save the worlds. They aren't just gonna kick him out before that. (if they ever do, it would be after the Xehanort saga)

17. Arch Mana Knight

Yeah. It's Sora. Anyways, even after the Xehanort saga Sora will still be the main character. Nomura himself has explicitly stated that. I dunno if he has any plans on actually continuing Kingdom Hearts but he did say that Sora would be the main character after KH3.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yeah, that's true.
    His death seemed absolute to me, but if Ansem and Xemnas are in 3D then who knows what other cameos will be made.

Vanitas' story just feels over, but with Ven's awakening you don't know what'll happen.

19. Llave Superless Moderator

Ahh ok, because i did hear somewhere that the series would continue, but after KHIII and the Xehanort saga Sora would no longer be the main character. I dunno if that source was reliable, but i guess that is a little ridiculous not to have him as the main character...

20. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

After Kingdom Hearts 3?

So, I guess he does have plans to continue the series after KH3.

Yay!

*Does the happy dance*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.