Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Korra, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

That's the tricky part.
    They've been sharing the same body for 11+ years, and even had a combined Heartless and Nobody set.

Personally, I think that MX will come back in Terranort form.
    I am unsure of who would be in control though:
    I'm leaning more so towards Terra, since he seemed to be more or less the dominant one in Xemnas (as seen from the search for the Chamber of Waking, and calling Aqua's armor "friend").

2. Kayate King's Apprentice

I kinda doubt Terra'd be in control, for it wouldn't give much of a main enemy, unless Xehanort took control every now and then.

3. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

her personal one. but she didnt really abandon it, she just made it (and her armor) take Terranort back to the world of light. she kept the one Eraqus used.

4. Sonic Toadstool Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm okay with MX coming back in Terranort form (even though I prefer old Xehanort and am hoping we'll see young Xehanort at some point) but I wonder, if that were to happen, would he also gain his memories of being a Keyblade Master and be able to use his personal keyblade again?
    Yin Sid said that the destruction of both a heartless and a nobody guarantees the reconstruction of the original one, but he never explained where the original one would be reconstructed. I remember one of the Secret Ansem reports said that all nobodies are born in Twilight Town, do you think KHIII will introduce another world like Twilight Town where the original ones are reborn?

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

That would actually be pretty cool if there was a specific world for somebodies to be revived in. If anything, my guess would have to be another of the In-Between worlds, but maybe there could be a rebirthing world in the RoL and RoD, depending on how much darkness was in your heart?

And I think that he would be able to use his personal Keyblade again, since Xemnas has shown in KHII:FM and Days that he remembers more than what he leads everyone on to believe.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm hoping, that when you rescue someone (let's say Aqua) you can choose to either play as them or have them in your party. I imagine, that when Xehanort comes back, he may appear in the place he fought
    Terra. He'd be in the Keyblade Graveyard and Terra would awaken as his armor again. Sora and co. would arrive there nd defea MX causing Terra to be brought back to normal as seen in this pic (Which idk if its from BBS or KH2 FM+):
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsBmpFGPHiI

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The thing about Terranort, to me, is that he could possibly a separate entity altogether. I mean, there's Master Xehanort and Terra, each with their own personalities, background, etc. Combine them and put MX in control, you have a younger MX. Now take away his memories to make Terranort and you have Xehanort the apprentice who lived a life as a scientist without any backstory that he knew of or recognizing his full powers (Ansem Reports say that he experienced 'supernatural powers' but imply that he never summoned [or knew about] a Keyblade). Take Xehanort and then split him up again and you have Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness (Heartless) that most likely didn't have memories of his time as Master Xehanort or Terra, but had a personality more like Master Xehanort and then you have Xenmas (Nobody) that may or may not have had memories of Master Xehanort or Terra, but seemed to be more Terraish than MXish. That's a total of FIVE related/connected entities that can be considered separate. Six if you include the Lingering Sentiment which is pretty much Terra's remnants.

So
    Master Xehanort: gone.
    Terra: gone.
    Terranort: combination of Xehanort and Terra with no memories. Revived (most likely with MX in control).
    Ansem: gone.
    Xemnas: gone.
    Lingering Sentiment: Still out there?

So that leaves Terranort and Lingering Sentiment for entities that are existing. I can see LS being required to give Terra control over Xehanort.

What I'm getting at is that if Master Xehanort is revived as Terranort, there may be a small chance that he does not have his memories and is simply the deranged and amnesiac apprentice of Ansem the Wise (with knowledge from Ansem and Xemnas). I have my bets placed on Master Xehanort regaining his memories and being in control.
    Nomura plottwist I foresee? Xehanort is split into Master Xehanort and Terranort (brainwashed Terra?) so we have two big bads until Sora and co. somehow awaken Terra.

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Well if you watch the secret ending with Terra and Master Xehanort while they're arguing over their "Property Dispute" Xehanort says that he made sure there was more than one road he could take. It's possible he's already alive but in a different vessel.

9. Arch Mana Knight

That was in Birth by Sleep though. So unless what he said ties into the Mysterious Figure, there's nothing new with that since he already had his go with Ansem SoD, "Rikunort", and Xemnas. He's pretty much back to where he started right now with the exception of whoever is helping him now(Yen Sid said he's not alone in Re:Coded).

I'm really sure that the Mysterious Figure will come into play for both KH3D and KH3. Secret bosses like this have been important for future titles. KH FM had Xemnas as a secret boss, KH2 FM had the Lingering Sentiment, and now we've got the Mysterious Figure.

Also, bosses like Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Vanitas Remnant, and etc. don't actually count since they're only there for a challenge and don't actually imply anything "secret". >>

10. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

tell me one secret ending that HAVENT been a video game in the history of kh

KH 1 secret ending = kh 2. kh 2 secret ending = kh Birth by sleep , BBS secret ending = "most likely an other game"

also all across the net , he said he had a "mystory" game that would be reviled this said game was bbs volume 2.

as it being the last kh game before kh 3, i can actually not back that up, all i remember that i got it from a realiable soruce "suposivly" but then again that bit seems to be just rumours...un-forsently.

11. Arch Mana Knight

It's possible that it could actually be referring to Dream Drop Distance or even KH3 itself. "Volume 2" could've just been the title of the secret ending since it was basically a new one. Nomura himself said that Dream Drop Distance is the equivalent of Chain of Memories this time around since it'll bridge the gap between KH2 and KH3. It feels like everything's been cleared up in the past and we know what we need to know. Besides, Birth by Sleep's original secret ending was only a setup for what Sora will be doing for the future of the series.

At this point in time if Volume 2 was a game he'd have no time for it. He's focusing on both KH3D and VersusXIII at the moment and it seems like he wants 3D out as soon as possible so...it doesn't seem likely that anything will be out unless it's for 2013.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

To go on with what Machina said, most of the Secret Endings have had names just for the endings. Birth by Sleep, The Gathering, Another Dive, etc.

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

Adding on to this, there were only a few instances were the Secret Endings names were used again.

The song Another Side

and BBS explains itself, haha. xD

Also yeah, I agree with Machina about the Mysterious Figure having a bigger role in the plot later. From the precedent of these secret bosses (Xemnas and LS) having a large hand in the plot in later games, I would not be surprised if the MF appears in either 3D or KH3 - or both.

14. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm that is plausible... i honestly do not know whether or not he is an ally or a foe... It could be possible he is from another game entirely. He is probably the foreshadow of the future beyond the Xehanort Saga... But one can only speculate.

15. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

Would be nice if they remade Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for the PS2 (though the game might seem a bit short) before working on Kingdom Hearts 3.

As for the pictures of Kingdom Hearts 3, they're fake. People labeled Birth by Sleep as Kingdom Hearts 3, though Birth by Sleep is the actual prequel to Kingdom Hearts 1.

Currently the team is working on a new Final Fantasy XXII 2 which will be released in early 2012. More info here: http://na.square-enix.com/ffxiii-2/#/story

My input - I forecast that Kingdom Hearts 3 will have a more romantic relationship between Sora and Kairi. It's almost inevitable. I'm not too sure of deeper antagonists and a deeper combat system but Square Enix has the ability too pull it off. It's impossible for me to imagine it, though. I got a Playstation 2 just to play Kingdom Hearts and now there's a possiblity of me required to buy another console just to play Kingdom Hearts 3?!
    [​IMG]

I heard that Square Enix wanted to make a Keyblade Wars for the series but Disney didn't want their guys fighting each other. Can someone confirm if whether or not that rumor is true?

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I have a theory/scene I'd like to see happen.
    Especially if it was a playable one.

Basically.
    Master Xehanort. I figure he may try to claim Sora's body for his own, much like he did with Terra.
    Except... this time, MX will run into a bit of trouble.
    My thinking is Roxas.
    Oh how I would love to see and be able to play a battle between Roxas and Master Xehanort. That'd be pretty awesome. I mean, my thinking is it would be a battle inside Sora's Dive to the Heart. So... yeah.
    I imagine it would be pretty cool and since Roxas is one of my favourite characters from KH, I'd love it if this actually happened.

17. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I wonder if in the game you can fight along side roxas, axel, xion, terra, aqua, or ansem.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

That would be pretty damn epic!

What i'm thinking is possibly another replica. A Sora Replica. That would make the plotline interesting. I'm picturing a Sora replica going around, pretending to be the real Sora and turning Sora's friends against him. That way, you could possibly have a few boss battles against Sora's closest friends, and it would show his more vulnerable side.

19. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

That's a really damn good idea.

Question is who would create and/or be the replica?

20. Glen Returned from the dead

Well if MX can come back as a somebody because of his heartless and nobody dying..it's possible that Even could come back! Alternatively, it could be an occurence of the events of RE:Coded?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.