Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Korra, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

Nomura hasn't mentioned anything about Volume 2. News about it would be everywhere if it had been confirmed to be a game. Unless of course you have a link to back this up.

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

Yeah, Nomura hasn't mentioned a Volume Two. Imo, it wouldn't really be needed since there could just be a montage cutscene with what Aqua did the past 11 years while she narrates this to Sora and co.

And on the graphics, I hope they remain the same. I love love love the CGI in the opening and the ending, but it wouldn't feel like KH if the whole things was CGI, if that makes any sense.

3. MasterRiku Moogle Assistant

Co-op

I hope the game is co op because recently such as 385 2 days was pretty succesfull in its co op mode. So. So. So so as to have it on the ps3 it would be exciting multiplayer sounds li ke a great idea that's my take.

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I've played all the games so far and anything I don't know is stuff I missed but don't you think Sora should save 1 more person? What about Repliku? I mean I know (heard) that COM was made so that they could see if people wanted another Kingdom Hearts game and that they made the ending a throw away ending but it's kinda sad that everyone, except Riku, forgot about him. Also Master Xehanort mentioned the Keyblade Wars. Don't you want to know exactly what happened and how the keyblade graveyard came to be? It's like the clone wars for Star Wars.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

A Co-Op would be pretty interesting to me, as long as it's an external Multiplayer outside of the main story (like Mission Mode was in Days).

To me, KH is better with single player story-wise, but if we had a Mission Mode type deal I would be fine with that.

6. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

I have heard that they already have the keyblade wars out in japan and also just look on youtube and you will find many keyblade wars trailers and openings and ect. for it. But i don't understand why it isn't in USA yet it kinda sucks knowing japenese people are playing it but us kingdom hearts fans here is the USA are missing out

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

I agree, a Cooperation Mode would be interesting.

I wonder, though, if a Versus Mode would be possible, as that would be very interesting to have.

8. Arch Mana Knight

There's no such thing as a game called "The Keyblade Wars". It was a fake title fans came up for Birth by Sleep which admittedly wasn't very good seeing as how much better(and odder) titles have been used.

9. Sonic Toadstool Merlin's Housekeeper

I hope in Kingdom Hearts 3 we see Sora not only fight against Master Xehanort, but also the younger Xehanort that we see in the beginning of BBS. As for the worlds, I would like to see Pride Rock make a return and Toy Story make it's debut to the series. Though, as much as I like the Hercules movie, it's been featured in every game thus far, so I think it's time we take a break from Olympus Colosseum and replace it with the Battle Arena from BBS as a "Training World".

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Repliku is dead. at the end of Re:CoM, he fights Riku, loses and fades to darkness. although, i suppose if Nomura can bring Xion back (as so many people are begging him to do) he could probably bring Repliku back as well.

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

I dunno, I don't think I can see Repliku as being...well, important enough.

Xion was important because it was through her that Roxas got that final shove to leave the Organization.
    In my opinion, Xion just seems more important right now.

Though, if they did a little narration about the Replica Project that Org. XIII ran, we could get a Repliku cameo.

12. Kayate King's Apprentice

I heard somewhere, that because of the Nobody and Heartless being defeated, the empty husk of a body (Xemnas, the Nobody), and the Soul (Ansem, the Heartless) will form back together, thus proving that to completely destroy someone like that, you must destroy the Somebody. I kinda hope that this means a few Organization Members will return as their Somebody, mainly Lea and Dyme Demy Medy.

And, Sora and Riku will become full fledged Keyblade Masters, with the Mark of Mastery test, like what Aqua and Terra did at the beginning of Birth by Sleep.

I also believe that Aqua and Ventus will appear once more, with Castle Oblivion making another appearance, maybe as a playable world, since Ventus is locked withing the tallest chamber. If Terra appears, it will most likely be after they defeat Xehanort/Terranort, thus, MAYBE, releasing Terra's soul and body from Xehanort's grasp...

I just thought of, maybe after defeating Terranort, and saving Terra, Xehanort himself will return, and, battle them in a final confrontation. (Perhaps accompanied with Vanitas, as he was my favorite boss)

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

hm, most of this is common knowledge by this point, but im sure someone does appreciate the spoiler tag. the only way for the other Org members to come back is if someone (most likely Sora) defeated their Heartless beforehand. this is pretty likely, but only if those Heartless were boss heartless. if they were soldiers or something common like that, then the chance the Org members will return is pretty slim. still, if nobody strength is any indication of Heartless strength...

about paragraph 2, of course theyll come back! isnt that what BBS was all about, giving us a intro to their return? i think the order will be
    Aqua first, because she can then lead Sora & co. to where she hid Ven in CO. then Ven, then Terra, as a final boss.
    CO was playable in CoM, but id like it to be playable as if it was in KH1 or 2. the rooms bugged the heck out of me.

14. Llave Superless Moderator

I think it would be cool, ever since Days came out, there's always been some form of multiplayer... (Days is the multiplayer mode, BBS is the Mirage Arena, and Avatar sector in Re:Coded.)

So maybe a multiplayer section not related to the story would be great!

15. Kayate King's Apprentice

Yeah, I know, but with "playable world" I meant as it's own world, not where the whole basis is kept, a whole world, as in like the Pride Lands, or The World that Never Was.

16. Amaury Legendary Hero

Thinking back, I know that revisiting old worlds would be nice, but I have to wonder if, for KH III, it'll be completely new worlds.

17. Llave Superless Moderator

I think it's gonna be an essential world. After all, that's where Ven is, and there may be secrets they need to uncover there. Also i think Aqua will restore the world at the end of the game, with Eraqus's Keyblade.

18. Kayate King's Apprentice

Sounds interesting, but didn't she abandon the Keyblade? Or was that her own personal one?

19. Plums Wakanda Forever

She abandoned her personal one to rescue Terranort from falling into the Realm of Darkness in the Final/Last Episode.

All in all, I think that the order for rescuing everyone will go

Aqua -> Ven/Roxas -> Namine/Axel(?)/Xion(?) -> Terra

Aqua being the easiest, Terra being the most difficult.

20. Llave Superless Moderator

hmm.. that's very plausible. I agree that Terra will most likely be the last to be saved. However, i was thinking that when MX becomes whole again, wouldn't Terra do the same?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.