Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Korra, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

As it does not warrant a section yet, please keep all KHIII-related things in this thread. Theories, rumors, worlds, characters, etc. that relate to this game should all be posted here. Any threads made about KHIII will be merged to this one.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

regarding aqua and the relm of darkness, i don't think Sora, Riku, or Kairi are gonna get her out. i think
    DiZ/Ansem the wise is gonna get her out. because in the secret ending of BBS she's seen talking to him on the dark margin, and didn't he get out once using the dark corridors? so he could easily just open one up and be like "hey, passage to the relm of light, right here. knock yourself out" the only thing i can see that might stop him from doing so is he apparently lost his memory.
    so yeah, that seem plausible to me

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

If you're talking about when the apprentices banished him, they put him in the Realm of Nothingness, not the Realm of Darkness.

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

He lost his powers over darkness when his Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded so he can't use his ability to open a dark corridor anymore. And the hatred that allowed him to gain his power over darkness in the first place is gone because the main target of his hatred, Organization XIII, is gone.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Not only this, but he has no memories.
    If you can't remember what you hated, your hate can't fuel your power over darkness.

Also, regarding Aqua, in the BbSFM ending, we see her approach a castle that bears a slight resemblance to TCTNW.
    This could be related to Xehanort and Org XIII, but how it plays into her possible escape is still a mystery.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

This is probably just a rumor, but I heard that characters from the previous installments, including Sora, won't be in this one, and the story will revolve around Terra from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Again, probably just a rumor, but it can't hurt to put it out there.

Personally, I wouldn't mind, but I admit that I would miss Donald, Goofy, and the other characters.

7. Arch Mana Knight

That's not possible. If it's KH3 it's gotta have Sora. Otherwise the point in all these other games(BBS, 358/2, Coded, 3D) would be all for nothing. KH3 will wrap up the "Xehanort saga" as Nomura has called it and he has explicitly said that Sora is the main character. At this point Sora is metaphorical Jesus for Kingdom Hearts. In any case...that's a rather odd rumor. Might've been a really old one or just a joke.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

I think i heard that there won't be any uniform changes, he'll stay as KHII. As much as i think this is true, i would also love to see something totally boss that would bring the other outfits to shame.

Also, do you think drive forms will still exist?

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

I hope Drive Forms will still exist. I always used them in KH2 whenever Donald/Goofy got annoying with heal spam. xD
    But that's also dependent on whether or not Sora keeps his current clothes, or if the magic has the ability to transfer over to new duds.

Speaking of that, I wonder if the faeries will return in KH3.
    I mean, Yen Sid is back in the Mysterious Tower now, so possibly.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm... it's probable. I think a lot of familiar faces from the previous games will make another cameo, but i'm not sure... I hope there are lots of new worlds, awesome keyblades, new forms of magic maybe? and new abilities would be cool; you know since at this point he will (had to have) pass the mark of mastery.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Quite frankly, I hope it has the worlds from Kingdom Hearts II, plus the worlds from Kingdom Hearts that weren't in Kingdom Hearts II.

I liked the game, but I kind of wish that they had kept Wonderland, Deep Jungle, etc. in.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Aww c'mon man! KHIII is a chance to see more than just having the same game, but only with an extra Roman Numeral. I admit that those worlds where great, but i think there are a whole bunch that SE could add that would make them instant favorites! (This is Nomura we're talking about, his mind is infinite)

But practically every KH game had reoccurring worlds. (Especially the Olympus Colosseum, it's the mother of reruns) So i would love to see new places. If you want classic, i could see 1-4 classic worlds from previous KH games, but for the most part, there should be new content. This is the final chapter of the Xehanort saga, it deserves as much...

(Nomura don't add Olympus Colosseum in KHIII!!!)

13. Arch Mana Knight

He didn't say he didn't want to see new worlds. D: I'd like to see a lot of returning worlds too. Especially ones that have only appeared once so far. Deep Jungle didn't return for KH2 due to legal reasons I think. It was mentioned somewhere years ago. >>

Anyways, there's a huge chance Drive Forms will return in some form or another. Birth by Sleep had its own version of it so maybe it could even be a similar but modified form of Birth by Sleep's forms.

14. Llave Superless Moderator

yeah, i agree that there should be recurrences of the past worlds, but maybe they should only make an appearance only if they could keep the story going. (not my first choice but- i.e. Pride Lands due to the fact they had a sequel and a trilogy + Lion King 1 1/2, so there's more material for a spin off story.)

I definitely think Twilight town should be there.

Nomura: "The opening for KHIII will have a character that looks exactly like Vanitas, and his name will be Svaantix and he will hang out with Hayner and the crew with only 7 days left of summer vacation."
    Person: "Nomura, you're a genius! How do you come up with this stuff?!"
    Nomura: "It just comes to me."

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah, but if you remember, Riku said that the Door to Light was Sora's heart. Sora got them out of the Realm of Darkness, he can probably get Aqua and AtW out too.

also, just a side note, but what happened to the original KHIII Discussion Thread? the one that used to be a sticky in the KHII section?

16. Llave Superless Moderator

It probably got moved since the chance of KHIII coming up is a lot nearer, i dunno...

But as the King said, Sora had to save those people, therefore, it would imply that he's gonna save Aqua as well.

17. Plums Wakanda Forever

There was a hack early July, and a few of the stickied threads were deleted. :x

Anyway, to get back on topic, as Llave said, Sora's destiny is to save TVA, Roxas, Xion, possibly Axel and Namine.
    From what we've seen at the end of Re:coded, Data Sora had thanked data Namine, so maybe that hurt was solved?

And he could possibly use the Door of Light as a way into the Realm of Darkness and rescue Aqua/AtW.
    Not sure if it could be used as an entrance to the RoD, but a door always has two sides.~

18. Llave Superless Moderator

Well i noticed in BBS, Ven and Terra use "Corridors of Light" once in a while. (i dunno if that's what they are...) But when Sora makes the mark, there would be no doubt he would learn some sort of thing like a CoL during training...

Maybe make it a minigame too, kinda like KH and KHII gummi ships.

EDIT- What are your thoughts for the graphics for KHIII?

19. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i only dream the game graphics are like the graphics in the openings or endings

20. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

bbs volume 2 just saying we will see more of at least aqua and ven probebly terra too also numora have said bbs volume 2 will be the last kh game before kh3 so there is only drop distance and bbs volume 2 left for em to set a stage for kh3 and i think we will learn all about what will happen to the trio in volume 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.