Kingdom Hearts III - D23 Expo 2013 Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Oct 15, 2013.

1. libregkd -

[​IMG]

Well we've all heard about a new KH3 trailer that was shown behind closed doors at the D23 event that took place in Japan this past weekend and we've even seen some leaked images of it. Square has now officially released the trailer for all to see. And boy does it sure look pretty!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Sir Charles of Monocles
      Sir Charles of Monocles
      I don't think there is a word to describe what I am feeling. Today is probably the best day of my life (at least until KH 2.5 and 3 come out).
    2. Yozora
      Yozora
      I don't get this. What's with the carnival ride attacks? lol. And did Sora just turn his keyblade into some magical dual pistols?

Good to see they're making it so that you can actually use magic.

I want to see some new "new" stuff. A new Sora costume would be nice, plus new fighting music. I wonder what the story will be about this time.

Wait, actually, my clothing argument can be found here. www.siliconera.com/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-iii-riku-making-return-new-outfits/

NEW CLOTHING FOR SORA AND RIKU. GET HYP.E
    3. Miles
      Miles
      Freakin amazing!!! This is going to be one hell if a game!
    4. 61
      Wow. This is... something.
      I'm speechless.
      It's just too amazing. too say the least
    5. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Gotta say, I'm not liking how the combat seems to barely function... and overall seems be very.... DDDish. What was wrong with the good old days when Sora could have flowing combat with enemies that satisfyingly reacted to your every attack?
      Negative nacying aside, this looks fantastic, even in its early state
      ... gotta love that part where they zoom in on completely default Donald for no reason!
      I'm loving the overall stylishness and ease at which Sora uses his attacks though, mostly the magic
      now I just kinda wonder... are those rides going to be a major part of the gaemplay? If so, that seems almost exactly like Disney meddling... but you know what?
      Sora versus Xehanort, final battle
      It's a Small World ride
      just imagine
      "This world... is just to small"
    6. Antidote
      Antidote
      Damn. Those graphics are amazing. I know it's a WIP, but I hope they still look like that upon release.

Also not quite understanding the pirate ship and roller coaster attacks (as awesome as they look), wonder what the story is behind them. Guessing its just the new gameplay element like what flowmotion was to DDD.
    7. libregkd
    8. Plums
      Plums
      OHHHHHHHHHHH MAN

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Even though this is a WIP, it looks fantastic and exceeding my expectations so far. Can't wait for a future update on how it's progressing (PLAYABLE KAIRI PLS).
    9. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      I like that you can use Main Street Electrical Parade rides to fight enemies. Twilight Town looks amazing, by the way.
    10. Antidote
      Antidote
      Yeah, I think you're right. I mean, the dual guns appear to be summons also - Little Green Men from Toy Story (YAS!).

The attractions seem to be based on those at the Electric Parade, but it's weird trying to fathom how we would obtain them. Unless it's like, "YOU DID GREAT, SORA. HERE, HAVE A THEME PARK!"
    11. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Oh my gosh, I think I'm having a fangasm....

Anyways, Are those rides really summons? And I think that the guns that Sora was using could be a command style. And I agree with hatok that KHIII should have flowing combat against enemies. But overall, the game looks good.

Now I just need to save money for a PS4.....
    12. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      Theme park rides aside this game just looks more and more glorious.

Sora fighting the Rock Titan...So maybe we'll see Olympus Coliseum make one final appearance and adapt the movie's plot?
    13. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      First of all, that is one beautiful looking trailer, even if it is a WIP. As far as the whole Disney theme park attraction attacks, I'm starting to think they're not summons, but rather limit attacks of some sort. Or perhaps an entirely new thing? Either way, I'm hyped!
    14. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      when the announcement trailer first released, i was a little put off by how everything looked. but it looks good to me now that i have a better look at it.
    15. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Also, seeing as how they're using attacks based on Disney theme parks, I'm really hoping for a Space Mountain attack.
    16. Sennitz
      Sennitz
      Wow that was amazing! I'm almost sure I'll buy PS4 for this one, don't know how i'm gonna live without playing it haha
    17. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Did anybody else notice that the hole in the wall that leads to the mansion isn't there? Not sure if they meant to do that or not.
    18. Antidote
      Antidote
      Yeah I wondered about that too. Maybe they were just focusing on that small area for the tech demo so didn't bother including it. Or maybe the mansion got bombed and the forest burned down and doesn't exist in KHIII.
    19. Krowley
      Krowley
      I like how they upped the scale of the rock titan so he is more... titanic.
      The concepts and improved animation are glorious and I can't wait to see more.