Kingdom Hearts at Disney World

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Cutsceneaddict, Nov 19, 2012.

?

If PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts happens, would you like to be a part of it?

1. Yes

98.3%
  2. No

1.7%
  1. lil woj Merlin's Housekeeper

I will be 125% in with you on this.

I would love to go to Disney and do ANYTHING kingdom hearts themed.
    It could even be a chain of memories reference i don't care JUST DO SOMETHING D'X

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

They do sell KH merch. I have seen pictures of cheap looking keyblades hanging on the ceiling in the shop.

3. Mysty Unknown

What saddens me is that you say Disney World when in fact Disney Land over here in CA is the original in which in should get it first.

Nonetheless, I agree it should happen.

4. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks for your support of the project! :) Even if you can't physically come to the event, you can follow its progress on the website (which will be getting forums soon).

Those are some great cosplay characters, for sure. Wish you could come to the event, but being all the way over in Asia I can see where that's a problem O.o Thanks for all your support though. Feel free to follow the progress of the project on the event website (link in my sig).[DOUBLEPOST=1362452645][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you have a picture that you could send me of these Keyblades? I would love to add them to the website, if you do. Thanks for the tip!

I'd love to see KH come to BOTH theme parks. Because I live nearer to the Magic Kingdom, however, I'm having the event there. If you'd like to head up a similar event in Disney Land, that'd be awesome. Then we could have two event days simultaneously, and perhaps Disney would take more notice.

And I love your sig. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are among my absolute favorite video games. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1362452800][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you for all 125% of your support! If you'd like to actually attend the event, be sure to sign up on the website. If you can't, then feel free to sign up for project updates or tell your friends about it.

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

@Cutsceneaddict
    It was a long time ago. I don't even remember how I came across it.

6. lil woj Merlin's Housekeeper

Just checked out the website can i please get the img link for the backround? ;_; its so sexy

7. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Me and my friend are definitely going.
    [​IMG]

8. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Most certainly! Looks like Zelda beat me to posting it though :) Glad you like it. Please sign up if you'd like to attend the event. We'd love to have you!

I'm so glad you guys are coming! Just so you know, I don't believe I've received the sign-up forms from your friends yet. Be sure to let them know to sign up soon so I know they're coming! And thanks for posting that image for me :)

9. lil woj Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes thanks both of you :)
    Its gonna be my new computer backround <3

10. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

No problem! I'm so glad you like it that much!

I only ask that if anybody says "Hey, where'd you get that neat desktop?" that you tell them where it came from and about the Magic Kingdom Hearts project/event at the Magic Kingdom. ;)

11. lil woj Merlin's Housekeeper

Well of course! ;D

12. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Depending on the permission of my parents, I might actually go join you!!! If not, I'll pray that the event will be successful and I'll be there in spirit. :) The last week of October is my Semester break after all (Since school in my country starts at June which is the start of summer for Americans.)

13. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I'd definitely try to go if this is successful and support it if I can. It's a great idea for sure!

14. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

We would love to have you come be a part of the event, UlquiorraCifer1964! :) Feel free to subscribe to the project newsfeed (at the bottom of the homepage on the website). And make sure that you sign up if you decide to come! Thanks for all your support!

The event is definately going to happen. There are several fans already signed up to attend. I can't say for sure that it will get more Kingdom Hearts stuff into the Magic Kingdom, but if nothing else, it will be a step in that direction. Think of this project as an event that may grow into something much bigger. :) Be sure to sign up if you figure out you can come! We'd love to have you be a part!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as a general project update, we've been getting a lot of sign-ups and subscribers over the last two days! Megacon was a success and we handed out a lot of event information. I'm getting really exciting to see where this is headed!

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Good to see how well this is going. So far I've recruited about 5 people to wear KH accessories with me on that day, just to show our support c:

16. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

You are just fantastic. Seriously, I'm so thrilled you guys are going to celebrate along with us, even if you can't physically be there. This made my day :)

Please send a picture of the six of you in your KH stuff to the website if you'd like. I'd love to post it/put it in a promotional video/etc. I think that's a really powerful statement you 6 are making.

In fact, if anybody here can't actually come to the event, feel free to wear your KH stuff that day and send in pictures of it to the website. I would love to post it.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

18. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It's great to know that Disney is giving Kingdom Hearts some recognition, even if it is ALL the way over in Japan. I'm going to look more into this and make a post on the Magic Kingdom Hearts news page about it. This is big news and it ties somewhat into the MKH event at the Magic Kingdom (as it has to do with both Disney and KH). Interestingly, both of these events are scheduled for October...

Do you have a link to the website where you gained this information? I would like to puruse it. :) Thanks!

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Here you go: http://www.disney.co.jp/d23/program.html#s02

It's all in Japanese though

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian