358/2 Days kingdom hearts 358/2 days

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by sorashark5, Oct 18, 2009.

?

who were the main characters in the game kh1

1. sora

43 vote(s)
    97.7%
  2. goofy

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. donald

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorashark5 Moogle Assistant

they should make kingdom hearts 358/2 days on the wii. realy it would be a blast playing like you have the key blade in ur hand. it would be so awsome wouldnt it!

2. MatthewWaller Merlin's Housekeeper

i guess it would be good but i dont have a wii

3. Shift Chaser

Hell no.
    Also, pretty pointless poll isn't it?

4. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Save it for a different kingdom hearts game. Kingdom hearts battle style changes over time, but is still very similure to the last game before it. Besides, give you control, and you can use any of his abilities. it'll look too unrealistic and be annoying to play.

5. sorashark5 Moogle Assistant

so ur nsaying it should only be on the ds

6. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

358/2 days seems to fit better on the DS IMO. Multiplayer is a heavy part of the game, by putting it on the Wii you might have to play spiltscreen, which would reduce the fun. Now by having online play wouldn't be that bad, but still. You also have to consider how much work Square would have to do to jump to the Wii. I have a wii but I would prefer to play the game on the DS. Its seems like a winning forumla so far, and wouldn't change a thing right now. Unlike CoM the graphic are up to par and looks great. I could see them doing something with 358/2 days story being an extra in a future game's Final Mix, but on the wii, I highly doubt it.

7. Arch Mana Knight

Nomura had already stated once that he does not want to ruin the KH "feeling" when you play. It's why the touch screen is barely used in 358/2 Days. It could've been done but then it'd lose the feeling you get from the series. So if it was on the Wii, I doubt motion sensors would be used for much. And we all know that that's the only thing that keeps the Wii from sucking(that and some of Nintendo's classics).

8. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

No they shouldn't. The Wii 'll butcher the graphics and give us carpal tunnels from holding the remote up so much.

9. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Not a good idea. I don't think Days should be on any other system than DS. It really seems like it was made specifically for that system, otherwise it wouldn't be on it. The only reason CoM was rmade was because the system it was on practically died out.

10. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

i agree

i think that would be a great idea. it be like actually wielding the kingdom key, but then theyed have a bit of trouble with dual wield roxas ^.^

11. Aster Phoenix Traverse Town Homebody

I still think that they should remake it for the playstation like they did for CoM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.