358/2 Days KHIII - Official Sticky Topic

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by McPie, Jan 28, 2008.

?

Will there Be a KH3

1. Heck YES!!

92 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No, never EVUH!

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  3. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its to early to tell...crap

32 vote(s)
    27.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Yeah, they will receave many reports and they will remove the game from the stores, like Grand Theft Auto 4:D:D

2. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

gta4 is still in stores or at least downhere it is

3. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Not everywhere. In many stores has been removed, because many people say that it's too cruel and violent
    Well, but back to topic:D

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

If they do put Hannah montana or anything like that the entire freaking world would complain
    but hannah montana and some of the other shows might not air in Japan so they might never even have a chance of getting in

5. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

:lol: You're right

6. Arch Mana Knight

KH3 on the wii? *laughs* We obviously won't be swinging the keyblade with the motion sensor. Nomura already said he doesn't want to ruin the feel of KH. Without the motion sensor the Wii is almost useless for a KH game. It'll be better on the PS3 anyways. The Wii would just limit things. I'm sure Nomura wants to cram a lot of stuff in, so PS3 is basically the only choice.

7. Arch Mana Knight

An Atlantica world with no fighting like in KH2. That is still epic fail. I want to see action.

Unlike you people I might want to see a Hannah Montana and HSM world for one reason. When heartless show up I'm going to let them beat the **** out of the characters. Then I'll attack them...although you can't hurt allies like in KH1(killed Goofy with a box/barrel once)...

8. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

And if they will put again Atlantica they will never do it as a concert world, because they finished all the musics from the film...

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Thanks man lol

10. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Don't forget that the 360 has the DLC...

11. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Too early to judge. And I think you just mean sales, not stocks.

If you ask me, I'm guessing that all these SE+tri-ace RPGs going to the 360 this year and next (Star Ocean 4, Infinite Undiscovery, and SE title Last Remnant) is SE's way of re-testing the waters to see just where their JRPGs stand on the 360 market.

With any feasible KH3 game development due to start ONLY after VsXIII releases, Nomura can compare the success of those JRPGs on the 360 with the success of Fabula Nova Crystallis on the PS3.

If Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant and Star Ocean 4 do well on the 360, I'd sooner accept the possibility of KH3 going multiplatform for PS3/360. If the JRPGs flop on the 360, SE might not bother to push for it and keep it PS exclusive.

12. The Guy Destiny Islands Resident

It's too early for me to say anything. Nothing has been anounced, so I'm just going to wait until something about kh3 is anounced so that I can discuss this. :)

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Camp Rock. When you would be fighting things, it would probably turn into a Guitar Hero-style screen, and to do any damage you would have to get the right frets. :sideways:

I bet the boss would be the Jonas Brothers.

Oh yeah, and Hannah Montana. Imagine her as a boss, Sora would die of annoying singing.

I believe they would look very ugly if they were portrayed in the game's graphics.

14. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

xD I just imagined doing GH on KH. Omg lol. All these suggestions would completely SUCK.

But I have to say that the worst is still The Little Mermaid.

15. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It would be interesting if Sora used his keyblade as a guitar, or got a guitar as a keyblade. However, you wouldn't call it a "key"blade.

16. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Naw, they could call it The Key To Music or something along those lines. xD And then he'd sit there and blast away his enemies.

:/ That's actually not a bad idea. I wouldn't think it'd suck but GH isn't a disney film. XD;

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Yeah. That and it basically doesn't have any main characters except the person playing the game. Unless you count Slash from Guns N' Roses and that other guy in GH3, but that will probably mess it up. Having a real life rock star in KH just makes me laugh.

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The Wii would force Square-Enix to tone down the graphics on the Wii version. Other than that, it would be interesting to bash whatever enemies will be in KH3 with a Wiimote. I would laugh if they actually had one of those Wiimote add-ons, in the shape of a key.

I have a Wii myself, so I'd be delighted.

19. Arch Mana Knight

Do you honestly think SE would care about DLC by using the 360? They have already shown their support for the PS3 several times. The new Final Fantasy games and that...demo thingy of what FFVII would look like on the PS3. Only one FF game has gone on a Microsoft console.

They wouldn't do that. You would use buttons to swing the keyblade. Nomura has already stated that he doesn't want to ruin the KH feel of gameplay in one of the things he was saying about 358/2 Days which is why we don't use the stylus to swing the keyblade/weapons or for anything important.
    The Wii will probably never get a KH game. Poor nonPS3 owners...hehe...It would be somewhat interesting to see what they would do to make up for that though if a KH game was released on the Wii.

20. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It would eliminate the use of the Wiimote, but they could still do that. The Wiimote has buttons, doesn't it? Or you could use the Classic Controller. Also, Nomura may change his opinions, and he was talking about 358/2 days, not KH3. By the way, if Square-Enix can sell a KH game on a Nintendo handheld, they could sell one on a console too.

I also do not think that they would release any KH games for the 360. From the community I know (and this is slightly generalizing), I don't think many people would want to play an RP. Plus, from what I have heard and read, the 360 isn't as popular in Japan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.