KH in your everyday life

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by benjizz, May 6, 2013.

1. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

I have a Sora blanket, a paopu friendship necklace, and kh drawings all over my room.

I also made a few cardboard Keyblades.

2. slickazn Moogle Assistant

I developed my own XIII name, Xerept = Peter. I use screen name daily for skype, etc so Im reminded always

3. KHblader Merlin's Housekeeper

I have the KHmangas (just KH, KHCoM and KHII), some Sora's necklace (the crown emblem, the oathkeeper necklace and the standard Keyblade), I have four action figures (Axel, Roxas [he has the ice-cream as an accessory too! :)], Sora and Sora Final Form! ;)), I have a Cosplay of Sora (I bought it, I haven't ever made it one on my own) and I've used it in a Cosplay party few years ago; I have some other accessories about KH, a poster of KHII and one from KH (from the opening video), I have the folders on my PC with the icons of KH and my nickname in the web itself is a wordplay about KH and...what else? Right now I'm playing the whole series from the beginning! ;)

For the question of the crown emblem for the phone I really don't know where could it be found...But I'd love to have it!

4. Key of Awakening Merlin's Housekeeper

I play the games whenever I'm in a KH mood, I listen to some form of KH music almost everyday, and I've made the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key-D, they're sitting in my room. I'm currently working on the KH2 version of Ultima Weapon.

5. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I have a KH2 poster in my room, an Org. XIII coat and KH2 Sora cosplay (with wig), a custom Ventus Wayfinder necklace, KH2 fleece blanket, KH2 Sora plushie, and various KH2 t-shirts.

I also have a cosplay Kingdom Key weapon and metal Feiner keyblade.

Yeah, I'm pretty dedicated.

6. Sonja Taylor Merlin's Housekeeper

I have three Kingdom Hearts shirts, Sora's necklace, and fanart on my wall. I love KH!

7. Infernolefland Merlin's Housekeeper

For what I do that is KH related to my everyday life. I am apart of project magic kingdom hearts along with cutsceneaddict ~infernolefland

8. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Oh yeah i have heard of magic kibgom hearts ! Good luck on it btw !!!

9. Sara Tea Drinker

I have some of the music on my Ipod and some of the manga. I also have a poster and am starting to play the games again. I also have the decals on the back of my PSP still.