Re:Coded KH Another Dive

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Rho, May 30, 2010.

1. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

http://www.another-dive.com/

I think it looks real, though there IS a slight chance of it being a hoax..

Maybe it'll be a 3DS Launch title that will be fully announced at E3 during the Nintendo conference?

2. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Something about the way MX and Eraqus are drawn seems off to me, and it's really weird that this is on here before E3, so I'm not entirely sure what to think.

3. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

It can't be a hoax if it's IP is registered to SE. Though it does look a bit fake.

It's either a very good fake or real. I'm thinking real.

4. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

The drawings seem a bit like fan art to me, but the logo seems official and the Square Enix copyright seems real as well.

5. Mike Chaser

It's indeed fake or Square-Enix has lost their mind all together, especially with it's url.
    Has anyone seen an official website by Square with a url that doesn't contain http://www.square-enix.co.jp/?

So, what I'm saying is if this title was real, the url would be http://www.square-enix.co.jp/another-dive.

Also, I'm going to add that this was also launched around April 1st, so this doesn't come to me as new. April Fools much?

At the time when I did check this out, the links weren't even working on top.

6. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

The links work for me...

7. Mike Chaser

Yes, they do now....
    I said "at the time".
    It's very easy to copy the same menu as Square and put in the links from it's official site on the navigation.

8. Arch Mana Knight

This looks...rather interesting. I'm actually hoping this is real. << The drawings do look a bit like fan art but it does come with nice music. 8D8

9. Mike Chaser

10. Arch Mana Knight

Aw. I was beginning to like the drawings a lot. I guess the site was a bit too simple to be made by SE but still, it was nice seeing it. Oh well, maybe SE might actually be planning a game about a young Eraqus and Xehanort. 8D8

11. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

The concept looks like it could be true

but im not so sure of it just by looking at the way it was designed. Like fan art.

12. Always Dance Chaser

Clearly fake, look at the logo. It's a very simplistic cursive font with a few effects. Looking at the domain owner proves it to be fake, as does the fanart.

13. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

I agree with Mike and the rest of the gang. If it was official, the few links that are there would not direct you to another site (the official japanese Square Enix website) but they would be implemented within another-dive.com .
    Not to mention that the image looks nothing like something that could even put you into thoughts of speculating about it.

Of course though, the official Square Enix team with Nomura could be working on something like that, but it doesn't mean the website above is official.

14. Mike Chaser

I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura did a storyline on these two, but the website is so ridiculous without a doubt.

15. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree. The website is fake, but the concept is still possible. Nomura did say he had two more games planned before KH3. Master Xehanort is still a mystery, so a game explaining his and Eraqus's past would kind of be needed.

16. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Looks like it's at the time when Eraqus and Xehanort were kids. Though, I agree it looks a bit like fanart. I'm guessing this a game where either it's fake, or is it still on the first step.

17. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Wouldn't it be interesting if This game idea was accidentally leaked by SE, and then some random Canadian guy who found out about registered the domain and stuff? IT's going out on a limb, but it could happen.

18. daisydog2 Destiny Islands Resident

The art to me looks completely faked. I mean it looks alot like fan art