Inheritance Series [General Discussion Thread]

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Hakurei Reimu, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

I'm thinking the woman could be Eragon and Murtagh's exiled mother and possibly other children of hers X:

I honestly wished he wouldn't have paired Eragon and Arya, I was really hoping for someone new to show up for Eragon to fall in love with.

2. Arch Mana Knight

For the first spoiler:

Nasuada was never disguised by Murtagh. Or are you saying that you thought she was disguised until you got to the part where Eragon saves her when Murtagh didn't have time?

Second spoiler:

I think Paolini had no other way to go about it. He had written about it for awhile now and he probably figured the only way to get Arya to stay behind was to troll Eragon and have her suddenly change her mind about being Queen, not to mention killing her mother off in the first place.

I think Paolini confirmed their mother as dead. >> I can't remember though.

And for everyone wondering about Angela, read the last pages of the book. The Acknowledgments or whatever it is. He gives his reasons as to why more isn't learned about Angela.

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah that's what I meant. That was my theory up until I found out what actually happened to Nasuada :)

And as for
    I thought that. Also there was a passing sentence in the book in the middle somewhere talking about these immensely powerful beings, and I immediately thought of Angela. I can't remember the exact bit, I'll have to go through the whole book and bookmark the page this time ¬¬