I'll be back once I've met some hot Spanish Girls! XD

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Bushy, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Right... This is my first departure thread... here we go:

So, as some of you know and many of you don't. I'm off to Spain with some friends for a week as of tomorrow (the 19th just to clarify for those with major time differences).
    I'll be back on the 26th, so it's not too long, but I figured I should inform people in a simple easy to find place.
    Also, Spain will mark the return of my vlogging I believe, so please look forward to that if you did so before.
    In Spain, it is very unlikely I'll have internet even though I'm taking my laptop for editing purposes. If I can steal some internet somehow, I might say hello, but I really don't see me actually finding much of a decent place since I'll be likely beaching it a lot of the time.

But alas, enough rambling...
    Getting down to business.

With RPs I'm in:

Crossover Cove: Dark knows what is going on with my characters and has my instructions, meanwhile, Bushy is literally going to Spain in the RP too, so that works.

Bleach: Not being funny, but the RP doesn't move that fast anyway, so my absence for a week likely won't make a difference. Either way, I've had Ulquiorra go off to do some stuff where he won't be needed, and Iggy can just be standing in line when the Captain's meeting begins.

The STRANGE: This is why I had Anya decide to ditch class by being on the roof. I hope it'll buy me enough time until I return. Posting hasn't been too fast anyway, so I'm hoping my return will be quick enough.

FFXIII: Arch and Bueno know what is what with my characters, so everything should be fine for the same sort of reasons as with Bleach.

Red vs Blue: Again, me and Dark have discussed stuff, and we know what is what with my characters and why they aren't involved yet, so this isn't an issue.

...Anything else RP wise... yeah, It should all be taken care of anyway.

~

And so, I bid you all goodbye.
    I wish you, my fellow KHVers much love, and I'll see you in a week. :)

Adios amigos! (literally the little Spanish I do know... lol)

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

>Knew this was coming
    >Acts as though surprised

Noooooo, bro! ;_; Don't leave meh.

Okay, more seriously, yeah, I know what we're doing in most things, so it's cool. RPs won't be an issue, so you just go have fun on holiday. Without me. Jerk.

3. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Have a fun trip. Don't burn yourself on the beach and bring us back some spain girls and cigars if you can.

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Have fun!!! Bring me a souvenir!!!

Seriously. I want one.

5. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Have fun, Bushy! See you when you return. Looking forward to your vblogs, if you do decide to make some. Be careful!

6. Lite The Future

My Great Grandfather is from Spain. Sweet.

Have a great trip, Bushy! Lookin' forward to the Vlogs that come of your trip to my family's homeland. :3

7. Arch Mana Knight

I think you've mentioned this to me and Bueno before. I forgot until now though. Have fun. I'll try not to kill your characters off. >8D

Oh and as I've mentioned before, keep away from the bulls.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Have a good vacation, Bushy. Be sure to bring us back souvenirs.

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

And would you like to bring home some fine Spanish boys?
    A ho ho ho ho ~
    I 'kidd.

Aw man, you'll be missed Bushy!! But it's nice to hear that you're going to be having lots of fun in Spain~ I've always wanted to travel somewhere out of the country with friends. I also suggest that you learn "where is the bathroom" and "I would like a [insert food here]". Some essentials in life, bro. But it's also nice to hear that you'll be returning to vlogging. I do recall enjoying your vlogs from before. Entertaining stuff you got there~
    Anyway, I really hope you enjoy everything about your trip! Spain is a gorgeous, gorgeous place. Fly and stay safe!

Hasta luego~ C:

10. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Hope you have a safe and great trip!

Bring back some ladies for the rest of us ;)

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Jerk? Why yes I am. XD
    But it was very good indeed.

All my friends burned, but my Mediterranean skin and awesomeness of knowing not to underestimate the sun saved me. :P

Sorry, I would have, but had no idea what you wanted... so I bought you food, but got hungry on the way back. :/
    My bad.

Yep, I've got all the footage I need to make it... it's just there is a lot... and between tiredness, laziness and the sheer amount of work involved, it might take me a while to edit it all together. I've also got a lot of things to catch up with and focus on at the same time. So I'll try to get the vlog out soon. XD

Your family's homeland was awesome! :D

Yeah. Glad to see my guys are still alive... I'd hate to have had to laser rape all your characters as well as your mother... :/
    But yeah, it was fun and I totally kept away from the bulls... Sorta... perhaps... (I'll tell the details later after I've healed up... @_@)

I'll use the eating the gift excuse that I made somewhere above again... lol
    *uses it*

Thanks!
    I tried to bring some back for you... but they were reluctant about being shoved into a suitcase, and they all escaped... :/
    But yeah, it was absolutely lovely out there. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :P
    As I said, I'll work on the vlog stuff soon. Just need some time to sort life out now that I'm back. lol
    Yup and yup!
    And... uh... yeah, that didn't work out either. :/
    I mean the bringing them back anyway. ;)

~

Anyway, yeah.
    Thanks for all the kind wishes and whatnot. Spain truly was a blast but it is good to be back among the awesome people of KHV again.
    I think this thread can be locked now since I'm no longer away.

But yup!
    Adios Spain!

Hola KHV! :D

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Nice to have to back. Glad you had a fun time.

13. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Bring me any girls or cigars like I asked???

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

As I said with the previous post, the girls were kinda against being hidden in a suitcase...
    I should mention that they stole the cigars too.
    Sorry. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.