If you knew you were to die in one hour...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sumi, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Arch Mana Knight

I'm probably "stupid" for deciding this but...
    1. Hunt down and get revenge on anyone who picked on me when I was younger.
    2. Kill...eh...someone(the person "deserves" it by my standards).
    3. Make love to Jayn.
    4. Try to do something completely epic.

I wish I had time for everything...although number three would actually be the first thing I do...

2. sinister King's Apprentice

hm...
    i think my family knows how much i care about them...or maybe they don't...
    perhaps the only thing i could do was to write a last note about people i concern for and people that have offended nature and needs to be hunted down...
    then...i'd leave, alone and find a suitable location where no one (hopefully)
    wouldn't find my corpse and i can rot in hell...
    hehe...now i kind of hope that it will happen for me...

but not for anyone else here!!
    i admire that you all choose to express your love to others in the end...

3. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

Tell people i love them then try
    to do something illegal and get busted just
    so i die when the cops come.

4. Arixik Traverse Town Homebody

in your closet that's filled with fuzzy coats
    What would I do?
    I'd make my hair spiky, spend all my money to cosplay someone if I felt like it, write a letter to all my friends and family, and finally, hang out with my family. We'd go to the beach and I'd lie down on my back, and I'd die with a content smile on my face.
    Man, that was corny.
    But that's what I would do.

Oh yeah.
    And I'd take a picture of me cosplaying someone.
    Then I'd write what I thought about everyone that I knew, some letters would be anonymous. The anonymous letters would be put in bottles and casted away into the Pacific Ocean. The ones to my important friends and family would be sealed away in chests, and I would send those to them. And finally, the unimportant people in my life, but I still knew, their letters would be casted away into the wind. And then I'd lie down on my back in the sand.​

5. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

This question has been asked several times to me, and I never had an anwer on this...

Mmmmh... If I were to die a quick and painless death, I would spend some time with everyone I know, and say goodbye, tell them I love them...

If I were to suffer a horrible, painful death, the I'd just hurl myself off of a building before it happens:sweatdrop:

6. Ultimecia sorceress

Your plan = win xD

If I was to die in one hour I'd spend it with my loved ones to make sure that they knew I loved them.

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'd live for 9 months, but real life isn't like 24.

But really i'd cause as much havoc and break as many rules as possible since even if I do get arrested i'll be dead before my court trial XD

8. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I'd say to that one special close gal in the world I love her so very very much (and even if she didnt feel the same, pfft. I'm going to die anyway :P). Spend as much as time as possible with my family. And finally in my last minutes of life, lie down on my bed, switch on my iPod and let 'The Music of the Night' from the Phantom of the Opera be my final song.

9. Jayn

I don't know, really. I'd let my family know. I'd call my dad for the first time in forever...I'd try to tell my mom not to go crazy and suicidal. I'd call my best friend and cry a lot. Then I'd talk to Crimson one-on-one and spend my last moments with him, preferably being held in his arms x3.

10. Cyanide King's Apprentice

I really, really want to say something different asides from "telling friends/family you love them, etc", but I can't think of anything else. =/

11. Destined Working for WDW

I would start humming No Day But Today from Rent. I would then travel to my bank, and put all my money into a trust fund for my family (if a family I have). I might try my damndest to finish video games, or create a farewell poem or work, but I would climb up onto my roof with a phone card and call all the people that have given me a reason to be who I am, and tell a few people what i've wanted to tell them for years....

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

I would talk to the people I love and comfort them, telling them that it'll be okay and we'll see each other again. Death is just another adventure after all, but you only have one chance to live in mortality.

13. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Proably play Basketball.

14. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

Doesn't that slightly defeat the purpose? I mean, smacking into the concrete isn't exactly the most painless way to go.

If it was me, I'd at least tell everyone who I honestly gave two figs about how much I loved/respected them. While the people I hated for most of my life can honestly go swallow poison for all I care. :D

Then after that, most likely spend my time typing/or writing in my notebook before the hour is up. Rather simple, but I honestly wouldn't want people to be sad and mopey. One, don't like it when my family is sad. Two, they could throw a freaking party for all I care.

(Has never liked it when people cry, because I'm no therapy person.)

15. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

i would marry by fiancee and sit by the ocean with him as the sun set... *sigh* :D

16. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I'd tie up all the loose ends then i'd die someplace that i'd feel safe.

17. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd take the Negima approach and ask my friends for help. As hard as my life is right now, I'm not ready for it to end. But if there was no way to avoid it, then I'd make sure that I told people how I really feel about them and go somewhere secluded so that I could die in peace.

18. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

I would marry my fiancee and open a super large life insurance plan so that when i went she would be finacially secure for the rest of her life... I might not be able to be with her but atleast i could show my love by doing what i could to make her life easier and happier.

19. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

i would write my will ..........and hope i make it to heaven

20. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I would make sure that the people at school who all look at me so blindly, and won't let me show them that I'm a normal teenage girl, and not some mental ****** like they think I am. I'd call the two, exuse my language, *****es who make my life hell what they really are, as well as the many, many others who give my brother and I hell to the point that he wants to commit suicide and I'm seriously depressed.

I'd say goodbye to my friends and family, letting them know how special they are to me. I'd then go somewhere peaceful, put on my IPod earphones, and die at the very end of my favorite song.