Hello. Let's do this.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by The Trist, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

So, as you can see, my name is The Trist (the Trist to my friends). I've been coming to the site for a few years, but only to watch videos from the Final Mixes in order to get plot details I would otherwise be unaware of. But I decided to join the site officially because I happened to be standing by Mike, Misty, and Wolfie on the Dream Drop Distance line at Nintendo World last week. I got to talking to them for the whole three hour wait, and I figured, what the hey, if these guys are this nice, the site they run must be too.

That having been said, I don't know how often I'll be on here, at least for the time being. This is primarily due to my computer being ungodly slow and outdated, so I don't have the patience to sit and wait for it to take ten minutes to halfway boot a three minute video (No hyperbole, that's what actually happens). Secondarily, I wanna keep playing Dream Drop Distance, and time at my computer is time away from my 3DS. But when I beat it, I'll be on the forums here to speculate and discuss along with the rest of you.

On that note, I'm off to The Grid!

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Nice, visitors like you help the site a lot. Hope to see ya around.

3. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Hello. Who is coming to this Trist? ;-) I'm Leblonk, I like books. Nice to meet you.

4. Misty gimme kiss

Woaho hey! Thank you for joining, the launch event was such fun. I didn't really catch anyone's names that day but if you want to find your Keyblade pic and send it my way I'd certainly recognize you. c: And you should definitely check out our coverage of the event, and send in any pictures you might have taken.

See you around.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hey! Welcome. I'm The Hero of Time. Send me a message if you ever want to chat or have fun. Hope to see you around!

Also: /inb4Amaury

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hello, there. Welcome to the forum.

What an interesting username you have there, Trist. Where or what did you get it from?

Yes, the videos here are simply amazing, but what made you join now instead of when you started watching the videos?

Anyway, nice to have you here. Be sure to read the rules and have a fun time. When you can, you should also consider getting a new computer. It's not really worth it to get an old one up-to-date. Additionally, if you ever require assistance, don't hesitate to ask me or the staff.

Staff is as follows:
    • Administrators
    • Super Moderators
    • Moderators
    • Reporters
    • Coders

There are also Premium Members like me, but we're not part of the staff team, just users with more perks than regular user; if you want to become a part of the club, you must reach 1,000 posts.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Nice to meet you. At least now you are now known as "The Trist" instead of Visitor since you made an account XD.

BTW, any relation to this guy?
    [​IMG]

8. jafar custom title

Heya. Welcome to the site.It's pretty cool that joined the site after the NYC event. But hey man, have fun.

9. C This silence is mine

That's certainly a nice way of joining, right after meeting some of the head honchos irl. Anyway, hopefully you'll stick around here at our modest forum and help make it a better place. See ya around, buddy.

10. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, it's really nice to have such a great welcome right off the bat. Thanks everybody!

Since I was at the event, I guess it's only fair to show pictures I took from it.
    DSCN0156.jpg DSCN0158.jpg DSCN0159.jpg DSCN0160.jpg DSCN0161.jpg DSCN0162.jpg DSCN0163.jpg DSCN0169.jpg Sorry they're so small. My camera is just like that.

No. I mean, yeah, "The Trist" is based on the name "Tristan", but it's nothing to do with YGO. It's not my real name either, it's a bit more personal than that. It's also the handle I use for pretty much any online thing. Deviantart, Team Fortress 2, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus: Uprising, even Dream Drop Distance. So if you see someone with that name floating over their heads in any of these games, you'll know who you're up against (although Dream Drop didn't have enough spaces in the name entry, so that one is just "Trist").

11. Kurikara Moogle Assistant

Welcome to the site. I am also new here also, so I hope we can become good friends.

12. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, it's really nice to have such a great welcome right off the bat. Thanks everybody!

Since I was at the event, I guess it's only fair to show pictures I took from it. DSCN0156.jpg DSCN0158.jpg DSCN0159.jpg DSCN0160.jpg DSCN0161.jpg DSCN0162.jpg DSCN0163.jpg DSCN0166.jpg DSCN0169.jpg
    View attachment 32850 View attachment 32851 View attachment 32852 View attachment 32853 View attachment 32854 View attachment 32855 View attachment 32856 View attachment 32857 Sorry they're so small. My camera is just like that.

No. I mean, yeah, "The Trist" is based on the name "Tristan", but it's nothing to do with YGO. It's not my real name either, it's a bit more personal than that. It's also the handle I use for pretty much any online thing. Deviantart, Team Fortress 2, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus: Uprising, even Dream Drop Distance. So if you see someone with that name floating over their heads in any of these games, you'll know who you're up against (although Dream Drop didn't have enough spaces in the name entry, so that one is just "Trist").

Fellow recent-joiner-in-arms!

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Hey, good to see you joined! I'm Wolfie (just going through a bit of an Avatar phase now), so if you have any questions or anything feel free to message me or another staff member, but it seems like you'll do alright.
    Looks like you took some good pictures too, hope to see you around.

14. Mike Chaser

Glad to see that you joined. I don't remember who exactly you were, but the small group that formed around us was amazing. You guys were really nice and I enjoyed being around other fans like you. If you need any help, let me know. I got your back!

15. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

I was the guy with the green messenger bag who gave everyone mints.

16. Mike Chaser

That's SO weird. I figured it was you. I just had this feeling.

17. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

You're psychic! It's the only explanation!

18. Karuta Reborn

Welcome to KHV! I'm pretty new here myself but so far I'm really liking this place. Anyways, best of luck and see you around!

19. jafar custom title

those are some cool pictures. i'm jelly, it looks cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.