Halo Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by BlazBlue Calamity, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

I was wondering if anyone knew more about it like if it was canceled or something

im not a noob to iti have known about it for quite some time but ive heard no new news about it..

2. Arch Mana Knight

I haven't heard it mentioned in awhile...I think the last news about it was last year. I think the movie is scheduled for next year or 2010. I don't know...

3. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

It was originally scheduled for this year last time i heard

4. Atlas Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow, this sounds like a bad idea. Most movies that spawn from videogames are not very good. A few manage to pull it off, but I'm guessing halo won't be one of those few.

5. Spammy Traverse Town Homebody

I agree, but due to the massive game that Halo has become, they may actually pull it off

6. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

its coming out but they are keeping it under where it is not sliping out

it will come out they want their graphics better than square and people to hit it perfectly

ask me a screw up

the alternate ending for 3 killed the series because bungie left microsoft and they are coming with halo four so god help them

7. Arch Mana Knight

Hmmm...Halo 4? Wow...Although I don't care much for Halo I might watch the movie(if and when it comes out). Although...I'm going to watch the Prince of Persia movie first...Maybe movies made out of games might be better now...

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Another game movie? *sigh*

The last i heard it was on hold (That was a wee while ago).

They never work. They provide nothin' but lulz cause they look so bad. It could turn out awright if they avoid the way Doom was made.

9. Dredica SNES was the best.

That'd actually be a good game movie. Think of the books, it could be so differant from the story line, it could be based on one of the books. Then there is Halo Wars, I mean think about it, that'd be awesome if they made the movie about Halo Wars and then the game came out, so there would be more hype. And did Halo wars come out already? But they should base it on the books.

10. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Um...I could be wrong, but I thought I heard they canceled the Halo movie, or at least moved it a long way from here. (3+ years away?)

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

And there you have it. Apparently directing is dead, but it may be released anyway.
    There's also a possible director's strike in July, so that also will delay this movie further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.