Godzilla

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by John Clay Rice, Jul 12, 2010.

?

Do you like Godzilla

1. Love him

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. Hate him

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Is anybody a Godzilla fan? And by Godzilla I mean the strong destructing Monster that destroys cities and fight Evil Monsters. Not the cowardly Godzilla that got killed by missles. And if so what's your favorite Godzilla film?

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I used to watch him all the time as a kid. My favorites are probably the original, vs. Destoroyah,Ghidorah, the 3 Headed Monster, Giant Monsters All out attack, Monster X, Final Wars and... I am trying to remember it was Godzilla vs Bio something... like Biollant or something?

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Biollante. I also liked Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla I. Godzilla 2000 and the orginal. My least is the King Kong one cause Godzilla should not have lost to King Kong.

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Godzilla ftw. Without Godzilla there wouldn't be the tokusatsu of today and without that tokusatsu there wouldn't be Kamen Rider :lolface:.

5. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Godzilla is the BEST!!! :=D:
    I love all of his old movies like with Mothra and all the others

6. Arch Mana Knight

Godzilla isn't a he.

I loved all the movies, it was rather cute when Godzilla had a baby. XD I remember it blew rings of fire or something like that. I remember thinking that the trailer for Cloverfield was a trailer for Godzilla...would've been a better movie if it was.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

The only godzilla one i've seen besides the newer ones. But wasn't godzilla evil and killed in that one?

Also wasn't there a godzilla cartoon?

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Uh yeah he is. He's called King of the monsters.

9. dbzman321 Banned

I don't have one i can probably say the like 1999 godzilla where hes in new york and he hatches eggs and that guy finds him and they get chased by godzilla in a taxi cab but godzilla looked nothing like he did in the older movies he actually just looked like a regular t-rex. But yea hes pretty cool.

10. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Or Power Ranger cause Dragonzord is based on him.

There's gonna be a Godzilla movie coming in 2012.

11. Cyanide King's Apprentice

Godzilla movies are great. Very cheesy and unintentionally hilarious. I've only seen Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla and part of Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster though.

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

True, but Power Rangers is based on Super Sentai and uses the costumes/stock footage from that but Super Sentai is based on Kamen Rider as a teamwork oriented version of Kamen Rider but on the lighter side of things. The robots actually originate from Japanese Spider-Man (which came between the time of JAKQ and Battle Fever J, I think). Then before that was Ultraman (made by different people I think) which was pretty much Godzilla but with a giant man who can shoot lasers from his arms. Essentially, Godzilla created that area of the genre, especially the giant battle parts.

Also, I've yet to find Godzilla Final Wars, I want to watch that since it looks like a laugh (I've seen the part with Godzilla vs
    Zilla though). In a way, it's wife beating (since American Godzilla (Zilla) is a female apparently).

13. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I really hope the 2012 Godzilla film is better then 1998 one.

That scene was awesome cause Godzilla showed justice to that piece of crap.

Since Godzilla is coming to Theaters in 2012... Who should be director? Who should be in the cast? And which monster should he fight?

[video=youtube;-c8dRcu6kvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8dRcu6kvk[/video] If that was real then I Crap my pants.

14. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Since Godzilla is coming to Theaters in 2012... Who should be director? Who should be in the cast? And which monster should he fight?

15. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I really hope the 2012 Godzilla film is better then 1998 one.

That scene was awesome cause Godzilla showed justice to that piece of crap.