Final Fantasy VII: Black Gold OOC thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Here's there OOC thread for the RP, Black Gold. Let the OOC discussions commence!

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Mind if I claim Sephiroth?

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

PM me with a preview post. It can be a scene from a game, movie, or OVA, or just something you create. I'd just like to see how you write him.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Seeing as how we're still going to be killing off Zack(most likely)...I'll take Cloud as well. << Good thing he's nearly useless while Zack is around!

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Can I take Cloud until Zack dies? >> I don't want him once FFVII starts, but it'd be weird having the same person play them both, imo.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Alright then. That seems to be a better idea!

7. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I've been thinking A LOT about this whole Zack thing lately. My heart and brain are going two different directions with this. I've figured out a way to keep Zack (THE BEST CHARACTER EVER CREATED) alive and still have the proper story continue with Cloud and all that jazz. But while I'd LOVE for that to happen, my brain is like, "Noez! You must do the real story! D<" So now that I'm all confused, you all get to decide!! Should Zack live or die?

8. Arch Mana Knight

Depends on how Zack survives and what his role is afterwards. D8

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm gonna PM you to keep LilBueno out of the loop. >XD

Edit: Also, I just noticed a dumb mistake on my part. I put Barret in the intro to the story, but he's in Corel not Midgar. >> What a derp that was, huh? Suggestions for fixing it?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Wtf, I want to be in the loop D: But I understand

Anyway, have Barret do some AVALANCHE scouting in Midgar?

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Well you did tell me that you wanted as little spoilers as possible. lol You'll like the epicosity when it happens though. =D

I looked over the timeline and I've figured out a way to make it work now. LilBueno's idear shall be used!

I'm making a disposable OC and then we'll start; hopefully this weekend too!

12. Arch Mana Knight

I intended to just copy/paste what I said somewhere else but I already clicked out of the thread. Anyways, I'm leaving to Phoenix and Vegas until Thursday. I won't have my laptop but if the RP starts while I'm gone I'll try and post with my phone. Don't expect any massive paragraphs though. D:

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

It has begun! =D

Don't worry, we won't do too much without you, Terra. I don't mind if you make little posts either.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

About to post, but just realized something...am I keeping Cloud then since Zack escapes his well-deservedtragic demise?

15. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

You two can fight to the death over him. I'll get the popcorn. XD

16. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

-------------------------

Leonhardt sat upon one of the stools of a resident bar within Sector 6. The drink was pretty much horrible, but he couldn't expect the Slums to have the best drinks in the town., especially in the Slums, He just decided to come here by his own choice; Wall Market was as busy as always. until He rubbed his hair messily. If his family could see him now working with the terrorist group AVALANCHE that hated Shinra's ideals, including building those Mako Reactors to drain the Planet of it's lifesource... (INCOMPLETE SENTENCE)

"What a eye-opener huh, but everyone else just lives their lives out as normal here." he thought solemnly; his dream of being a SOLDIER was pretty much denied by the fact there was no demand for new employees or recruits but with all honesty, Leonhardt at least wanted the chance to meet a First Class. "Low chances of that happening, guess I just have to take things as they come." Leo thought, and pushed away the empty glass he had in front of him. Not many people questioned his intentions or his sword that remained sheathed on his hip. (NO QUOTATION MARKS AROUND THOUGHTS; THEY ARE NOT BEING SAID)

---------------------------

Protecter212:

I don't know if you've ever been in one of Garxena's RPs before, but one rule you cannot break is grammar. I edited your post the way it should have been written. Please follow RULE #3 in all future posts. I'm sure you've gone through enough school in your life to know how to make complete sentences, use punctuation well, and have respect for those in charge.

As you know, by having your character accepted and making your first post, you have agreed to follow the RP rules; if you do not, you cannot play. It is that simple. Thanks.

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

Word's currently non-responsive and it's a new thing for me to in this kind of RP.

18. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

All RPs are the same as far as grammar is concerned; it's very simple to spell and make complete sentences. It has nothing to do with "This kind of RP."

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

New character and RPer joining us! :<3: He's up on the first post of the RP at the bottom of the character list. =^w^=

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.