Kingdom Hearts III Final Fantasy characters in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Chad Thundercucc, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

What Final Fantasy characters would you guys like to see in KH3?

Personally, I would love to see Lightning (I know, I know, unpopular opinion, what's wrong with me etc. etc.) and the dude from FFXV.

But what would be an even bigger treat is if they added in a FF Type-0 world in which the heartless invade a nearby nation, and Sora and the gang have to liberate it. And you can replace Donald and Goofy with any of the 14 playable characters in Type-0. Imagine all of the limits you can do with them!

What do you guys think?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Seeing as how Nomura did design the Type-0 characters, I wouldn't be surprised to see them. I'm pretty sure Noctis would be included as well. And knowing Square-Enix, Lightning will be in the game whether you like it or not. Other than those, I do hope for some characters that Nomura designed for their appearance in Dissidia (ex. Garland) to make an appearance.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I wonder if Nomura would be willing to include any of his Dissidia designs. You really couldn't go wrong with most of those as NPCs, party members, even bosses.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Being the biggest Type-0 fan here I'd love to see Machina, Rem, and Ace show up in KH3. The other 11 characters don't really need to show up. They're less important. I really doubt Type-0 would show up though. Until recently most people didn't even know of its existence...and Type-0 is easily one of the darkest Final Fantasy games ever made so it'd be hard having that stuck into KH3 without ruining the game's theme.

Obviously the only way Type-0 is getting into KH3 is the same way any other Final Fantasy character gets in. Stick them in an original world or a Disney one with only their base personalities in tact. Everything else gets scrapped.

5. Antidote Façade

It would be cool if they included some FF XII characters, namely Balthier and Asch, as unlikely as it may be. Always wanted to see Rinoa as well (I still believe Squall's letter at the end of KHII was an allusion to her :X).

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Vincent has always been my favourite character, but KH is kinda already overloaded with VII characters. But talking of Dissidia, Warrior of Light would be great haha, he just fits in with the theme of KH so much. But maybe a little too much, it might get people thinking he's one of the 7 pure lights. I also always liked Bartz, he's a very funny character. However I did hear that Laguna was very nearly in BBS but scrapped at the last minute, so I'd imagine if anyone will be in it, he will.

7. LehasXBlade Merlin's Housekeeper

For KH3, I'd want to see the Radiant Garden Committee again. It would be kinda awkward if Sora and friends suddenly just forgot about them, and I'd like to see them in PS4 graphics XD. I also want to see if we get to see Tidus, Wakka, or Selphie again, cause what happened to them? (BLITZBALL IN KH3)

Aside from characters we've already seen, I think I'd like to see Type-0 characters considering the game will be out on PS4 by the time KH3 comes, so they could be promoted (maybe?) through KH3. I'd be nice to see Zidane too, there aren't much FFIX characters in KH yet.

8. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I would like to see Vincent, Serah, Lightning, Kuja and the guys from Type-0

9. Rik Merlin's Housekeeper

Agreed! Although, they did Vivi so wrong, I'm not expecting much.
    I think Quina would fit very well in Kingdom Hearts.

10. Melexie Moogle Assistant

There are too many options to choose from!
    I wouldn't mind any FF character and the more I read here, the more I wanna replay my FF games ^^

11. KeybearerofSea Merlin's Housekeeper

Rinoa needs to show up so she and Squall can re-unite. ;)

12. Allen Tor Destiny Islands Resident

Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics, because him and Sora both have that whole all-loving, pure good hero thing going on, and it'd be interesting to see them interact, especially if Ramza's backstory in KH is anything like it was FFT.
    Delita from the same game as above due to being Ramza's Riku sort of figure (the best friend who turned to darkness and who the hero had to fight).
    All the party members from FF7 (except Cait Sith) because I love the cast of that game.
    Sephiroth, because he's the optional boss for Kingdom Hearts.
    Kefka Palazzo of FF6, because, well because I really like Kefka.
    Similarly, Locke, Celes, Gau, Terra, Shadow and his dog, Relm, Edgar, and Sabin from FF6 because I like those characters.
    Another Cid, from any of the other games, or possibly multiple other Cids, because I think Sora's reaction to that could be pretty funny.
    More FF villains in general, because that's a huge untapped well of potential for these games, as demonstrated by Sephiroth.
    Cecil Harvey, because I keep hearing good things about him and I haven't actually played his game.
    Zack Fair, because I really want for him to be okay.
    And anyone who's already been in a Kingdom Hearts game, because it would be weird/disappointing (depending on the character) if any of them didn't come back.

(Also I know it's not Final Fantasy but I'd love to see some Chrono Trigger in the next or future KH games.)

13. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

Snow Villers, for the sole purpose of bringing Troy Baker into the KH world.

(Guilty for having been on the Troy Baker bandwagon for the last couple of years)