favorite naruto character

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by ...::/final_falling\::..., Jan 21, 2007.

1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

1st: Itachi *looks at avi*
    2nd: Gaara
    3rd: Orochimaru

I'm not TOO far into Naruto so I can't say much for the characters. (I'm up to the point where they go look for that rare bug thing...then I stopped for a long time)

2. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Lolol, that's actually further than I am... I'm up to the start of the 'filler saga'... But I check on wikipedia frequently lol

3. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

Kakash. Gaara ( I have a hoodie with him on the back :3)

4. Gwen Farewell.

Kiiiiiba<3

Come on, fierce attitude, determination to take anyone on, fearlessness, Pride, dog-like senses and instincts... he's like the Inuyasha of Naruto~

And Akamaru rules<3

5. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

I admit it, I am still a Sasuke fangirl... one of few remaining... though Neji is AMAZING...!

6. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

At times?! The only women he's not a perv with is Tsunade and Shizune!

More to the point, I always thought Kakashi was always cool-headed. Shikamaru describes me to a T, though, so I'd pick him, with Kakashi in a close 2nd. Don't get me wrong, the rest of the characters are fine, but these two almost never lose their cool.

7. Stars Light Destiny Islands Resident

Are you smart like Shikamaru, if you are then we would get on great, I like having someone who understands what I’m saying around, and isn’t just nodding and agreeing cause they know I’m right even if they have no idea what I am saying...

8. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

My favorite character is Ino, because she has an awesome personality and mind justsu, and second is Orochimaru, cause' he's hot. xDD

9. Stars Light Destiny Islands Resident

What the... That is strange... Ino isn't bad though, the only thing that makes me mad is that she kind of ended a friendship with one of her best friends for a guy, a guy isn’t worth it, (and if you are a guy and you are thinking “a guy is worth it†then let me ask you, is a girl worth ending a friendship with your best friend over…)

10. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Haha, well that's just my opinion of Orochimaru. Most people think he's ugly, but really...what's wrong with his appearance? xD
    As for Ino...that was Sakura's fault...according to what I read on Wikipedia (I couldn't find the episode of that time lol). So don't blame Ino!! lol

11. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

It's probably his tongue lol... and yeah, it was Sakura who made it a rivalry rather than a friendship...

12. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Ignore the tongue~! XD But anyway...at least Sakura and Ino became friends later again I think? lol

13. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol, ok... I'm not really sure about the 'making-up' though... however, it does seem that they don't sling as many insults at each other after the Chuunin Exam lol

14. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

I like Deidara, Itachi, Gaara, Yondaime Hokage and Neji...... um.... I think that's all. XD

15. Stars Light Destiny Islands Resident

Neji & Gaara rock, and about Ino, she let it happen, and didn’t you hear what she thought in one of the flash backs, can’t remember which one right now, when they were kids she was regretting helping Sakura, saying she should go back inside her shell...

16. the muffin man Banned

Definitely sasuke...He's soooo cool!

17. Stars Light Destiny Islands Resident

Sasuke was cool...

*spoiler*
    After he left you never see him again till after the time change, I can barely wait till for the next couple episodes of Naruto, I want to see Sasuke, how he has changed being with Orochimaru and all...

18. Darkvincent Gummi Ship Junkie

Neji hyuuga

I also like Kabuto and Sasori but Neji is really my favorite..........

19. Stars Light Destiny Islands Resident

Neji is cool, (Srry Lee lovers) he puts up with Lee really well, considering, though he was kind of mean to him when they first joined the same team with the hole you can never get to my lvl thing....

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Just look at my sig, just look at it! Do need to say more?

Kakashi is just plain cool in my opinion. I love eveything about him. (the hair. It's the hair i tell you)