Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Way_2_The_Dawn, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

Forgive me for extending this april fool's joke into an RP, but...

The story picks up when Sora, Riku, and Kairi got the message from the king. The message says that a mysterious new pathway has opened, and the King believes it leads to an alternate reality. Sora and Riku jump at the chance to explore new worlds, and Kairi feels she should go too, in case extra help is needed.

The trio find a gummi ship floating in the ocean, as if it's waiting for them. They climb in and fly through the portal to the unknown...

Rules are simple.
    1) No cussing
    2) You may pick up to 3 characters from either the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or Nintendo worlds.
    3) No permission required to start posting.

This is the form used in order to start posting.

Name: Luigi Mario
    World: Mushroom World
    (world must be character in the world that is currently being visited, with samus as an exception because she is an intergalactic traveler anyway. Kirby too.)
    Bio: Although timid at times, Luigi is reliable and always rises to a challenge. His brother, Mario, may be more famous, but Luigi is the real jumper of the family.

The thread will start when at least 5 characters join.

2. The_King Traverse Town Homebody

YOU STOLE THIS FROM ME! Oh well...;)

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
    World: Mobius
    Bio: Sonic's his name, speed's his game! The blue blur is not oblivious to the fact there are other worlds. Matter-of-fact, his trusty biplane the Tornado has taken him to a few, piloted by his good buddy Tails.

Note: This Sonic is the Super Smash Bros Brawl version, and the only main characters in his world are him, Tails, and Eggman.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Name: Link
    World: Hyrule
    Bio: A warrior with the triforce of courage on his hand. HE saved Hyrule form the threat of the evil Ganondorf

4. Marluxia95 Merlin's Housekeeper

Alternate reality? I just openend a rpg who go's about a other reality you little thief.

5. EraserRain Banned

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
    World: Mobius
    Bio: Miles "Tails" Prower is a real genious! everyone calls him Tails. He may be only 8 years old but he's even smarter than a 10th grader! He journeys with his best pal sonic and got him out of a few rough spots! He owns the great airplane "The Tornadoe"

6. Destined Working for WDW

Character: Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town

Bio: Ash's one dream in life is to become the worlds greatest pokemon trainer. Along the way he must battle Team Rocket, rival trainers and make new friends across the globe. Never far behind is his most trusted pal Pikachu as they try and catch'em all.

7. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Sora
    World: I'm not sure what to put here. xD does he start at Destiny Islands?
    Bio: >.> Don't we all know Sora?
    Very outgoing, and a great friend, Sora saved the worlds from darkness not once, but twice with the power of the legendary Keyblade. He is glad to be able to help a third time.

Is that good enough? I have somewhat of a writer's block right now.

8. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Name: Larxene
    World: The World That Never Was
    (world must be character in the world that is currently being visited, with samus as an exception because she is an intergalactic traveler anyway. Kirby too.)
    Bio: Also known as the "Savage Nymph," she is number XII in Organization XIII, and has the elemental control over lightning/electricity. She wields kunai, has agility, and can make duplicates of herself. She acts playful and teasing, but can be clever and sadistic as well.

9. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
    World: Mobius.
    Bio: Cold-Hearted, always carring a gun, Shadow the Hedgehog just oveys what he wants to ovey, he had a rought past, but he putted it behind him, one of Sonic rivals.

Name: E-102 "Gamma"
    Bio: One of Eggman´s robots, different from the others, he wants the peace instead of fighting, he is a pacifist, he wants freedom.

Name: Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Eggman)
    Bio: The auto-proclaimed "Genius", he´s been trying to conquer the world by years, maybe by creating robot versions of Sonic, or using the god of destruction Chaos for his plans, when something bad happens, Eggman is near.

10. Name: Axel
    World: The World That Never Was
    Bio: Aliased as The Flurry Of Dancing Flames, Axel is member VIII in Organization XIII. He uses two uniquely shaped chakrams and commands and controls fire, as well having many abilities of wielding it, for example, creating a ring of fire as the floor turns to molten lava inside, blocking off any escape route. Quick on his feet, and attacking with deadly precision and aim, Axel is known to be a wild card, never know what he is thinking, and can be compassionate and thoughtful, but has his hidden manipulative, conniving, darker persona.

11. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

Starting...

Luigi is doing some laundry when he hears a commotion in town so loud that he could clearly hear, "Aliens!!!"
    Luigi: "Aliens?! I'd better tell Mario!"
    He runs to tell Mario what happened.

12. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

"Black Doom!" Shadow called, with his gun in hand.

OOC: Since you talked about aliens, and I am going to control him temporally.

BIC: The former army of the Black Arms were the ones attacking the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Mhmhmhmhm, Shadow, you don´t seem to understand, this time we are going to purify the entire universe from those humans, open your eyes, the humans are a menace!" Black Doom replyed coldly."Now, goodbye, Shadow the Hedgehog!" He said and fired a swarm of meteors to him.

A figure destroyed them "Why we must fight?" Gamma asked, he blasted the meteors "Why we can´t leave in peace?" He asked again.

"That robot, it must be the one that Omega mentioned as his "Older brother"" He thought looking at Gamma.

13. Destined Working for WDW

"What kind is that!?" Ash proclaimed excitedly as he stared at a new creature lurking in front of him. *whips out pokedex* There is no data available at this time the dex chimes.
    "GOOO, Pikachu!" Pikachu rushes forward and slams into alien. Creature gets angry and a mechanical buzz penetrates surroundings, suddenly twenty more aliens slink towards Ash. "Uh oh...."

14. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Gamma blasted the aliens "This may turn into a problem" He replied politely to Shadow.

"I know" He said and charged his gun "But this shall be fun" He replied with a smirk jumped at the Black Arms and fired at them.

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

I wanna be someone!!!
    Name: Amy Rose
    World: Floating Islands
    BIO: She loves Sonic. She has a hammer, I call it he hammer of DOOM!!!! She'll do anything for Sonic, to win his love, of course.

Name: Kairi
    World: Destiny Islands
    Bio: She came with Sora and Riku to make sure she knows they'll be safe. She doesn't want to wait another year for them! Besides, she needs to kick the lazy bum into shape.

16. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Name:Kirby
    World: donno :sweatdrop:
    Bio: he can suck up anyone and use their powers

Name:Roxas
    World: World That Never Was
    Bio: none at the "key of destiny" he just arrived in the organization 13 hes friends with axel and is sora's no body

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Links rode in on Epona and shot the aliens with light arrows and then jumped of Epona and slashed the aliens in half

18. Axel eyed the sudden intruders with a interested, but casual eye as they invaded this world, though he did not feel like helping unless it was needed. It seemed many were doing so, and crossing his arms, he simply watched.

19. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

I kinda had the gummi ship crashing in mind, but...

Name: Mario
    World: Mushroom Kingdom
    Bio: Y'all know who I am!

Luigi and Mario rushed to meet the new threat, armed wiith a plethora of items to help them on the way.

Mario: "What'sa goin on?"
    Luigi: "Aliens, duh!"

Mario and Luigi both consume a fire flower (mmm, tastes like candy) and turn into fire Mario and fire Luigi, then proceed to assault the strange creatures.

20. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

ooc: Am I in, Way_2_The_Dawn?