Everything's pretty shiny here now.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Magick, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

So this is awkward. I don't know, it's been a few years at least. I'm not sure if anyone I knew is here anymore. All the names have changed, and there's a lot of people I don't recognize and I few I think I might.

Anyway, I'm not really here, or there. I just got to thinking about all the people I met here and starting missing people and nostalgia led me to recover my password to my old email, which led me here, so...I don't know. If anyone's here that remembers shattered_star, or Magick, please come forward. Chances are I've been thinking and wondering how you guys have been getting along, and I'm hoping to try and get back in touch.

And if you don't know me, you're more then welcome to still stop in and say hi. I'm hoping the rules that I remember haven't changed, and I might comb through a few threads to try and catch up on it all, but a helping hand would be more than welcome.

If anyone can get in contact with TheFuk, Hayabusa, Jayn, Fayt Harkwind, Catch the Rain, Julia, DarkCloud, Arch, DP Wolf, Alexandria, and Missing_Heartless, I would greatly appreciate your help. Anyone who I might have forgotten, it's probably because I can't remember how to spell your name.

Long story short, hi!

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Welcome back! Offhandedly, your username seems familiar, but I'm not sure. Do you remember . : tale_wind? (That's me.)

Jayn left recently to take some personal time to get things figured out in her life. Of course, we all miss her terribly. :/ Fayt, Wolfie (last known as @Korra) and CtR aren't around anymore, either. @Hayabusa, @The Fuk? , and Arch are still around, though Arch goes by @Incognitus now. @Darkcloud lurks around a bit. Dunno who Julia, Alexandria, or Missing_Heartless are, though.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Likely referring to @Kites in regard to Julia.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

You've grown up so much! :D

I'll have to try and track down the rascals, thank you for the information! It's good to see everything is still kicking after all this time.

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Well...

[​IMG]

...you can thank Dr. Erskine for that.

haha but really, thanks~

6. Misty gimme kiss

Hey Magick! I remember you, though we never talked or interacted much. @Captain Rogers has already helped you tracking some people down, I'm sure many of them have links in their profiles through which you can locate them. I can definitely be of some help considering I'm still here & all, heh.

If you need anything or have any questions about changes that have happened in your absence, feel free to get in touch!

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I don't think I remember seeing you before. Still, it's always great to see an old face return. Welcome back to KHV!

8. Arch Mana Knight

Strange. A week ago or so I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're still alive. Also...I'm not sure if you mean Friendly_Heartless instead of Missing_Heartless. Because she's still around. @Maka Albarn is what she goes by now. Assuming that's who you're looking for. And...Alexandria sounds familiar but if I knew her/him/it(?) then...maybe that person isn't around anymore. I think...Skittles went by that name at one point? Anyone help me out here?

I got the tag and felt special I was mentioned. But then saw it was because I was specifically asked for. BETTER THAN YOU AT LEAST. SUCK IT.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

MAGICKKKKKK! -super glomps and hugs- GIRL! It's been years since we talked! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!

This is Friendly_Heartless/Missing_Heartless btw. Obviously I haven't changed much, lol.

I MISSED YOU!!! -rolls around in excitement-

First time I ever been tagged in a post. This is excitiiiiing!!!!

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I don't know if I was ever around when you were, but I used to be Ventus108.

Still, it's nice to see old members return : ), especially ones that seem so friendly.

Hope you stick around for longer this time. I'm always open to chat~

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Magick! I remember you. Man, that was a long time ago. I was hyuge-of-the-twilight back then.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

It's like a high school reunion! Except that you were one of the 10% that had their head screwed on straight last I was here ;) it's good to see you!

I can only say this.

Iron Man>Thor.

You clearly have not changed. Lol good to see the zombies haven't gotten you yet.

Ermahgerd I can't believe I spelled your name wrong! I blame it on the alcoh-*shot*.

But seriously. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

I promise I share my cookies. Unless you like posting pictures of snakes. Then there may be a problem.
    Thank you!

You've grown so much :(Just like Captain America. Where does the time go?

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

You're name seems REALLY familiar and it's been bothering me for the past 20 minutes actually. I'm cstar! The only difference is that I was cstar7777 back then. It's nice to see people come back!

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I remember you, I don't remember what I did to you but if it caused earth shattering emotional trauma and your memory blocked it out for your own sanity, I apologize because it was probably not on purpose.
    Lol thanks, although if many more of you keep popping up and showing off your new and shiny moderator/premium selves I might start shedding tears.

15. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

Color me shocked. Surprised? I don't even know lol. Nice to see you made a return, welcome back.

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Stunned, flabbergasted, aghast, astounded, alarmed, abashed, rattled, spooked, startled. Just in case you need more synonyms lol.
    Thank you :)

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

The things I get for being nice to others...

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I can fill in the gap: A Knights Tale.

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

That's okay, 'twas a silly name. x3

Swept through the currents of life, my dear. xD And kind of been lurking here and there in the shadows of KHVs, sometimes coming out for a little to long while and then hiding again. This is one of the times I popped out. I'm glad I've stuck around so far. ^^

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

It always comes back to A Knights Tale doesn't it?

That was exactly it, thank you for officially ending my agony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.