Dragon Ball Z Kai: Buu Saga Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Hiro ✩, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

Yep, it's happening folks. They heard our cries and are indeed releasing the Majin Buu saga overseas under the Dragon Ball Z Kai tag.

Source

So, what do you guys think? These news make me incredibly happy, although I will miss some of the filler (Angela is my bby and she deserved a better date with Gohan ;~; )

2. Arch Mana Knight

I'd actually like Kai if it didn't have such terrible music. I'll be waiting for only a few select scenes from this though because the Buu saga is my favorite. Super Saiyan 3, practically every scene with Gohan, and Vegito. At least this can keep us fans busy while the new arc unfolds with Battle of Gods.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

The only reason it has bad music is because the original composer for Kai plagerized his soundtrack.

I fail to see why Funimation didn't use Faulconer's music though ;~;

4. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Kinda surprised that they are recording Japanese dialogue solely for the DVD's in America. But alas, Buu Saga's my favorite (no judgin' >:c) so I'm excite.

While Bruce Faulconer's music is outstanding, I still don't think it would fit the new dialogue and voice acting. Sad that the only choice is the original Kikuchi score (again, still pretty good but severely outdated), but I'd rather have that over Faulconer's if given those only two choices. I hope they get someone on board to write another original soundtrack, but if it's for just one filler-less saga, then they might not put in enough effort/money to do so.

5. Mysty Unknown

Buu Saga was the greatest of them all. Mostly all action all the time instead of meaningless talking back and forth that gave really no character development in the slightest. US, we should feel special. They care after all.

6. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

I honestly fail to see the significance of Kai....
    The original version of Dragonballz is better, although I can see why the Majin Buu saga would be in Kai because it had a great amount of filler in it.
    ESPECIALLY the parts when Goten and Trunks were training, and fighting buu

8. Hohenheim Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank God they're finnaly doing it :D

Buu Saga was the greatest saga (at least in my opinion, it's the one I have the best memories)

9. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

I'm really glad that is going to happen but I'm not gonna lie, the Cell Saga had a ten times bigger impact on me than the Buu Saga :)
    [​IMG]

10. Jin うごかないで

eeeh. The buu saga was good in a way but it's still my least favourite of the 3 Saga's for DBZ honestly. well the 3 main saga's that is but I'll probably still watch it all the same