Film Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Mysty, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Mysty Unknown

Ugh. For the second time. This already exists. Go into the Anime and Manga section and you will see DBZ Movie 14... I swear.... Requesting for a Merge between the 3 that are currently made >.>

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I think it is a streach.. DBZ was way long overdone, the plot isn't strong, and don't need more movies.. but I was impressed with this fan film:

But it's not a necessity, there are other far better animes that deserved more attention

3. Arch Mana Knight

Nobody who likes DBZ really cares about the plot. I honestly can't think of any anime that has action that's nearly on par with DBZ. Not every anime out there needs to have a great plot. Go watch something else if you want that kind of thing.

The only thing I'm hoping for with this movie is Ultimate Gohan. ...And Vegito. Though I'm guessing I'll be disappointed with that seeing as how Gohan gets shafted in noncanon material(when Akira confirms that Gohan is the strongest unfused character in the entire series) and Vegito just won't happen because it's easier to write in (the less awesome)Gogeta. I haven't watched a DBZ movie since...well, the two movies with Cooler. I might watch this just because I'm curious as to how the new villain will be defeated. Spirit Bomb, Fusion, or everyone Kamehameha-ing him to oblivion. XD Hoping it'll be something outside of that. Unless it's Vegito. Just throw Vegito at everything and I'd be happy.

4. Misty gimme kiss

_MERGED

Please search before making a new thread guys!

5. Mysty Unknown

Thankyou, Misty. Asked the super mod to do it but never got around to it.

Another month guys!

6. Hohenheim Merlin's Housekeeper

Just look at all of that action :D

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Just got until Saturday you guys! I may watch a stream (should there be one available)

8. Hohenheim Merlin's Housekeeper

Guys, you think FUNimation's gonna dub this movie?

Or is Japan gonna keep this one for themselves?

9. Mysty Unknown

It surely will be dubbed. The cast from the original DBZ stated that they would be more than thrilled to take part in it if it were brought over. Seeing as its doing well in Japan, it should be heading to this side of the globe in a matter of months of the Japanese DVD release.