Kingdom Hearts II Do you hate Kairi?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Misty, May 3, 2008.

?

Do you hate Kairi?

1. Yes, she's always bugged me.

15.5%
  2. No, she's just fine.

56.9%
  3. I don't really care. :l

27.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juicy Chaser

I like Kairi's character, she is what most girls should be trying to be like in personality.

One thing I dont like about her is her fragile-ness... the way she never had much strong spirit.
    Things looked better when she actually fought a little at the end of KH2... its good when the girls get a chnace to kick ass.
    kairi should be more like Tifa!! or yuffie prehaps..

off topic but Kairi and Sora don't really have a very loving relationship... like... theyve hugged like twice in the whole of the both games... and Kairi started both of them

Get some confidence Sora, darn it....no Sora, please, im not angry, im still obsessed with you I promise!

oh dear ive lost it lol

2. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I like every KH character, that means, including her.

3. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

She is not my favorite character, but I don't hate her.

4. Zandyne King's Apprentice

That is the most bizarre set of points I have ever seen. I also strongly disagree that Kairi should epitomize how a girl should act, because, really if she epitomized how a girl should act, straight off the bat she shouldn't be getting captured so pathetically. And that's on a quick-glance notice.

And there is no set gender-role for being a good person. A good person and their good or otherwise upstanding qualities shouldn't be limited by GENDER of all things. :\

5. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

She's random love interest girl, but not really since they don't really have one, well sorta. That or I'm just making this up, which is a distinct possibility. Anyways, if you're looking for a good well developed character that plays a major and/or interesting role then you must look further young padawan. I don't hate her though.

6. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Well,she is better then some other video game girls.I like her better than Princess Peach.If I was stuck in a room for 24 hours with nothing but Kairi,I would love it.To be honest,I love her.:inlove:

7. Noise For Love and Justice

hate, who could hate her!! SHES BARLEY IN THE GAME!!, the first one u were looking for her....and u needed to save her in the second lol shes not been fighting in the group for people to hate her....maybe she'll get to fight in KH3 (if there ever is one)

8. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

True. There isn't really a character in her for you to hate. And that is why I heavily dislike her.

9. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Yet they still consider her a MAIN CHARACTER.

Also lack of a character can be a reason to dislike her.

10. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

lol.

Heartless* pretty much summed up my views on Kairi. She barely had a character and the most they ever delivered in regards to her was occasional reference as a possible love interest for Sora and getting her name called out several times.

In fact, in KH2 I almost forgot of her existence until I was reminded every now and then, seeing as how Riku ended up being the name Sora was shouting out more often. Well imo anyway. /:

Characters who lack character are not worth caring for in my book. So my regards to Kairi are just that: I don't really care much for her, though I really would hope for some eventual character development because Nomura gave her a good, albeit unoriginal base which DESPERATELY needs developping. I can only hope for that in KH3.

11. gurgletheturtlerox Merlin's Housekeeper

haha. I could never dislike Kairi. :]
    She's so cool! But one thing I don't like is her keyblade.lol It's so flowery! But aside from that she's cool.

12. gabzilla Moogle Assistant

I don't like Mary Sues. So, no. I don't like her at all.

13. Sadima Moogle Assistant

Its not that I dont like kairi...oh wait it is....

I havnt even played the first game and I hate her guts. Shes....just so....idk....Annoying. Yeah the part when she goes he hopeless without us I almost killed my TV. Im not a sora fan girl, I just hate kairi. :D Iv only played the second game.

14. Arch Mana Knight

I don't hate her but she's ANNOYING!!! She should be replaced...or at least get a personality change. She called Sora helpless! The nerve of that girl!

15. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

the first one i didn't mind since she kept her gob shut but in the second one she eventually got on my nerves

16. Doukuro Chaser

She didn't bother me at all but maybe that's cuz I dun het annoyed easily...

She doesn't really do anything and she is hardly in the game so I have no idea why she bugs some people

17. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I know.It seems people just hate "Damsels in Destress" these days.Oh well.

18. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    i don't hate her, i think some people r just jealous cuz kairi gets to hang around two guys that r hot and stuff and like shes a nice side character + shes one of the princess *screams OH MY GOSH really loud*
    and yea shes awesome, thats all i have I said Good day :P

19. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Well,I am a boy.lol

But even know she is in the game,she kinda does lack a personality.I better get rid of this sig soon.

20. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

She's like... a meh character.She is important to the plot and I like her in that sense, but her personality can be annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.